Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Does It Mean ? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Deja Vue - an alarming rise in its occurence (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13108)

Egg 04-11-2009 09:59 PM

Deja Vue - an alarming rise in its occurence

I want to raise this question because it is some thing that is irritating me to a great extent, and at the same time is beggining to alarm me to a certain degree.

I cannot go a single day without at least twice or more having a strong deja vue attack, and a nagging feeling of really badly needing to remember why I 'sent' these incidents to myself in this time.

I go to the mall, I go to the town for a coffee, I sit at the PC and do my work, its every where. Information is so easy to come by its like I have it all stored in my mind already and just need to remember where I left it.

Its getting really out of hand, and yet I do not think this is the worst of it, as it is building up and up at as I say, an alarming rate.

Even sat here writing this now I am getting images in my mind that really don't fit anything I have read or viewed at any time at all.

So thats me - is it just me or are other ground crew people getting this as they start to prepare for the future and network and make extra contacts?

Egg 04-11-2009 10:29 PM

Re: Deja Vue - an alarming rise in its occurence

Well, buying new stock for the car I was talking to a girl at the check out counter, and before I even walked within eye sight range of her badge, I just knew she was called Amy, and she would say 'oh they arrived about an hour ago'.

And so it was. She was all like 'how did you know my name?' and no, I had never been to that store before.

Northern Boy 04-11-2009 10:44 PM

Had a lot of Deja Vu episodes in high school still get the occasional one now and then but the feeling you go thru when it happens .... they would cause me to stop and look around often telling myself " hey I`ve been here before " and if you waited a few seconds you could know what was going to happen next . Like a blue dodge is going to drive by and sure enough it would

Egg 04-11-2009 10:49 PM

Thats just what its like Northern. Take tonight for instance - I was sat at the PC beavering away, and then I stopped dead in my tracks and lifted the phone up to read the message I knew was incoming and I knew it needed a quick response.

And so it did.

Its barking mad, but I swear its getting more and more on top of each other, in a tighter and tighter sequence. The only way I can describe it is as if I have done all of this before, but just forgotten to remind myself till now.

Myplanet2 04-11-2009 11:17 PM

I've got an almost steady stream of what's about to happen, or what's about to be said, streaming into my reality for the last while. I'm usually already doing what someone is about to ask me to do. Or reaching for the phone when it's about to ring. What is said by people talking to or near me, was just in my mind a few minutes or seconds ago.

It's like having access to the near future.

I'm sure it's all just a part of the ongoing changes, as they accelerate towards escape velocity. I'm also very sure it hasn't crested, so we'd best not get to concerned, and just enjoy the ride.

futureyes 04-11-2009 11:22 PM

egg ...

as external energies of this shift gain momentum ... we are the shift and so will also experience what you write of exponentially ... swirls of our truth and wisdom are arriving at warp speed clarity within us if we are open to allowing this process ... this is just an ofcourseness of this moment ...

why do you feel this as being irritating and alarming?
is it the rapid speed of which it is being experienced that you are feeling it as such or are they the actual scenarios ...
or is it the adjusting to these relatively new experiences that are being felt in this way ...

what is ... is here now and it is to here to stay ... greater will these experiences unfold ... what we are able to experience now as a realization that they are new ... will soon not be separated out by our minds ... it is only around the next bend that these experiences will be so rapid and so plentiful that we will just go with the flow ... as we move forward ... these experiences will simply be an ofcourseness ... like breathing is ... we don't think about the process ... we just do it ...

the changes are arriving in abundance now ... supported externally yes but these changes are arriving within us as we remember who we are ... our truth we receive with greater clarity ... realization that we ARE the change ... we are the shift ...

we can choose to go with the flow ... our truth ... or we can resist ... in which case ... we are resisting who we really are ...

thinking about it ... what would be the point of resisting our true selves ...

haven't we played long enough in this illusion ... isn't it time we move onwards to something much more exciting ...

good to share these experiences ... to know we're not alone ...

this for the good of all ... let's enjoy the ride! :original:

:wub2:

Egg 04-11-2009 11:38 PM

MP2, thats what its like - a constant 'two minutes' ahead, some times even more. The ones that catch me are visiting a house today that I had walked through and around many times before, yet never been there at all.

Egg 04-11-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futureyes (Post 128119)
egg ...

thinking about it ... what would be the point of resisting our true selves ...

haven't we played long enough in this illusion ... isn't it time we move onwards to something much more exciting ...

good to share these experiences ... to know we're not alone ...

this for the good of all ... let's enjoy the ride! :original:

Looking at it like that, i'll grab a paddle and go with the flow with a little bit of steering if its possible!:thumb_yello:

Swanny 04-12-2009 12:43 AM

Not so much of Deja Vu here, but I seem to think about something and then it happens or someone mentions it within a short time frame. :thumb_yello:

Dantheman62 04-12-2009 12:48 AM

I get that a lot too Swanny!
I like Deja Moo= The feeling you've heard this bull before! LOL

Swanny 04-12-2009 12:49 AM

:naughty:

I knew you were going to say that :thumb_yello:

alyscat 04-12-2009 01:45 AM

My dad is experiencing it big time right now. Everytime we go out, he'll say, haven't we been here before? The answer is always no. I'm not experiencing it.

The webbots stuff in the last Journeys with Rebecca interview with Clif, talks about hyperchroniacs that's hyper chron iacs, or people who start to experience time in a new way. I'm imagining that this whole dejavu thing might be one manifestation of it.

alys

futureyes 04-12-2009 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyscat (Post 128145)
My dad is experiencing it big time right now. Everytime we go out, he'll say, haven't we been here before? The answer is always no. I'm not experiencing it.

The webbots stuff in the last Journeys with Rebecca interview with Clif, talks about hyperchroniacs that's hyper chron iacs, or people who start to experience time in a new way. I'm imagining that this whole dejavu thing might be one manifestation of it.

alys

alys ... this and many new (yet old remembered) experiences like this ... all part and parcel to the shift ... a very different way to live ... strangely enough though ... the experiences have a familiar undertone and thus feel true and right ... allowing the space for them facilitates more of the same ... resistance blocks it ... blocks will make for a bumpy ride ...

your dad sits at the front of the coaster ... pay attention for what he experiences in this moment ... others will as well in the near future ...

all is well ... whatever we experience individually now ... cannot be compared to what others experience in this moment ...

no one experience is greater than another and there are no shortfalls ...

all is well and we are exactly where we are meant to be ...

having said that ... when changes do arrive for us individually ... we might want to be flexible and allow for them ... rather than remain rigid and resist ... going with the flow will prove to be the more effortless way ...

burgundia 04-12-2009 02:17 PM

today I paid my cousin a visit. both she and her husband started talking that they had been having those deja vu experiences quite often.
i just have one question. I have never had even one like that:wall: Does it mean that i am not evolving, ascending, seeing through the veil? It's becoming frustrating for me....:wall:

Egg 04-12-2009 02:19 PM

Might just mean your going to go about it a different way? or you've picked up on some thing else maybe we missed?

burgundia 04-12-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Egg (Post 128269)
Might just mean your going to go about it a different way? or you've picked up on some thing else maybe we missed?

I hope so. When I find out I'll for sure write about it..

Egg 04-12-2009 02:32 PM

Burg, I read alot of your posts, and in my humble opinion your one of the most forward thinking and positive people around the forum.

You alays seek more answers, never happy to rest on your laurels - so, I for one think you'll happily sail with the boat when it leaves the shores.

burgundia 04-12-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Egg (Post 128276)
Burg, I read alot of your posts, and in my humble opinion your one of the most forward thinking and positive people around the forum.

You alays seek more answers, never happy to rest on your laurels - so, I for one think you'll happily sail with the boat when it leaves the shores.

Thank you Egg. I had know idea that this is what I am like through my posts :original:
You can see yourself only through the eyes of others. Normally we do not realize our virtues or vices unless somebody tells us. And it is a good feedback.

nagual 04-12-2009 02:51 PM

Not exactly Déjà Vu here, but something for sure related...

For the last two weeks or so, every time I’ve a job to do or a meeting with somebody I don’t know, kinda I imagine what is going to happen, what I’ll do and how the other person will respond, what I’ll ask, what will be the answers , etc. ... Visualizing the specific situation.. Like in a daydream...

And later the situations unfolds almost exactly the way I’ve foresaw it...

It’s kind of funny, I’m enjoying it...

futureyes 04-12-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 128267)
today I paid my cousin a visit. both she and her husband started talking that they had been having those deja vu experiences quite often.
i just have one question. I have never had even one like that:wall: Does it mean that i am not evolving, ascending, seeing through the veil? It's becoming frustrating for me....:wall:

burgundia ... we are all beautiful and purposeful tiles in the grand mosaic of this life experience ...

each are painted authentically ... each tile is equal to another ... each tile shines of its own uniqueness ... having its own significance to the total collective of the mosaic ...

our individuality brings significance to the whole ... no tile is greater or less than another ...

we have to trust that what we experience in our own way is what radiates within the collective ... and as such ... the mosaic speaks of great truth ...

we must trust that this is so ... we must bring forth our individual wisdom and truth for the greater good of all ...

every individual tile is meant to be seen in the larger mosaic ... trust that what you experience within ... we cannot be without ...

burgundia 04-12-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futureyes (Post 128286)

... trust that what you experience within ... we cannot be without ...

wow!!!as always words of wisdom...I do not know what to say, so I'd better keep silent...

Humble Janitor 04-13-2009 05:12 PM

This will happen to me occassionally. Can also predict small events but those are usually based on prior experiences.

bushycat 04-13-2009 09:46 PM

I've had deja vue for years, more recently, though. Being somewhere not been before and everyone seems somehow familiar.Also much preminition- Thinking of someone who shows up at door or calls, for instance. Sometimes I wonder if it is intuition or is it manifistation. Lately also there have been flashes of something in sides of eyes. When I look there, it's gone. And sometimes I look at something, look away, then look back and it is somehow different. Maybe that could be an aspect of dimension vascillation? Aloha, bushycat

bushycat 04-13-2009 09:48 PM

.................or losing my mind. All of our perspectives are pretty unique. Just because we don't have any bells and whistles doesn't mean we aren't on the track.

Egg 04-13-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushycat (Post 128708)
.................or losing my mind. All of our perspectives are pretty unique. Just because we don't have any bells and whistles doesn't mean we aren't on the track.

None of us are losing our minds - I think its more like we are all pieces of a massive cosmic jigsaw and slowly puttinmg all our pieces together to see the bigger picture.

Oh and I love that avatar bushy.

Mystic Pilgrim 04-13-2009 10:38 PM

Hey guys – I’m back! :lol3:

I agree with Egg – we are “all pieces of a massive cosmic jigsaw puzzle” and coming together finally at last (I think that was what Miriam Delicado did mention before).

Personally and experientially, I really think we’ve always been connected – all of us! We don’t know it and we might not be aware of it all our entire lives. But we really are.

I’ve been having these deja vu symptoms for several years but escalating during the past 3 years. And sometimes, it’s not really deja vu but seeing the future as it will happen. After much observation, I realized that I see these pictures in my mind when I sleep – and our memory gets triggered when we find it happening right before our eyes.

The other incidents that have been escalating lately is this uncanny ability to find or reach out to people, mostly friends and sometimes acquaintances, by just thinking about them. It starts off with a simple thought about someone – maybe an old friend or a colleague or an old schoolmate that I haven’t seen in 20 years. And then the next day or a few days after that - usually not more than 3 weeks, I will receive an email from them, saying that they’ve been looking for me for some time. Distance doesn’t seem to matter; they could be in the US, South America, Australia or anywhere in the globe. The contacts just keep on coming.

And the occurrence usually works both ways. Lately, if I’m not too distracted or occupied with some other matter at work, I would have some pre-cognitive images (images because I do not have them in the dream state but that stage between being asleep and awake, hence recall is much better) in my mind of forthcoming events. These are just small events that will occur in the next few hours or days to me. But I’m sure this ability can be harnessed for bigger and more useful things in the future. And it can be practised on your own time.

I really think that in the astral level – which usually occurs in our dream state where we reach alpha or theta levels – we somehow manage to reach out to “any individual or entity” on the planet – or in whatever dimension they are in. And that is why I firmly believe that all of us are CONNECTED. One little thing we do or think or even express to one person or persons has a domino effect on another person or animal or incident from then on.

Okay, I might be digressing from the main topic. Great thread and look forward to reading about similar experiences from others!

Egg 04-13-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

After much observation, I realized that I see these pictures in my mind when I sleep – and our memory gets triggered when we find it happening right before our eyes

Yes! thats exactly what I feel too when it happens. Bang! in my face recollection and a weird ' I seen all this before and yet never been here'.

As with you, I know its getting faster and faster and faster.

Anchor 04-13-2009 11:32 PM

I have the strangest feeling I read this thread before.

A lot of what you are describing does not seem to me to be "Deja Vue" (french which is approximately meaning "already seen"), but premonition.

Dont worry its all good and all to be expected.

Our minds/conciousnesses are all, wether we like it or not, being forced to live in and adapt (rise) to a new energetic environment. Personally I think its a great adventure - as more of our psychic centres come on stream our very perception of reality changes.

A..

Humble Janitor 04-15-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Pilgrim (Post 128715)

The other incidents that have been escalating lately is this uncanny ability to find or reach out to people, mostly friends and sometimes acquaintances, by just thinking about them. It starts off with a simple thought about someone – maybe an old friend or a colleague or an old schoolmate that I haven’t seen in 20 years. And then the next day or a few days after that - usually not more than 3 weeks, I will receive an email from them, saying that they’ve been looking for me for some time. Distance doesn’t seem to matter; they could be in the US, South America, Australia or anywhere in the globe. The contacts just keep on coming.

This happens to me as well. I will find myself thinking of people and hoping to see them again and a few hours or days (possibly even years) later, they show up in my life again. There are some folks that are difficult to "reach" using this method but it hasn't stopped me from trying.

Sarahmay 04-15-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Egg (Post 128092)
I want to raise this question because it is some thing that is irritating me to a great extent, and at the same time is beggining to alarm me to a certain degree.

I cannot go a single day without at least twice or more having a strong deja vue attack, and a nagging feeling of really badly needing to remember why I 'sent' these incidents to myself in this time.

I go to the mall, I go to the town for a coffee, I sit at the PC and do my work, its every where. Information is so easy to come by its like I have it all stored in my mind already and just need to remember where I left it.

Its getting really out of hand, and yet I do not think this is the worst of it, as it is building up and up at as I say, an alarming rate.

Even sat here writing this now I am getting images in my mind that really don't fit anything I have read or viewed at any time at all.

So thats me - is it just me or are other ground crew people getting this as they start to prepare for the future and network and make extra contacts?

Do not be alarmed, this is who we truly are, multidimensional and beyond time. As our vibrations increase heading towards the shift, the 3D matrix loses such a tight hold on us and we have more perspective. Which means past, present, future, body, spirit blend in a way that most of us haven't experienced before. It is our true nature.