Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Health / Alternative Medicine (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Ear aches and earthquakes (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20480)

redtailhawk 02-28-2010 01:46 PM

Ear aches and earthquakes

Does anyone here have problems with their ears before earthquakes? The night before the Chile earthquake I had really bad aches in both my ears, more than just the ringing, it was a painful pressure just under the lobes.

Stargazer1965 02-28-2010 02:31 PM

Re: Ear aches and earthquakes

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtailhawk (Post 245631)
Does anyone here have problems with their ears before earthquakes? The night before the Chile earthquake I had really bad aches in both my ears, more than just the ringing, it was a painful pressure just under the lobes.

Before and after I experienced ringing...pain...disorientation

Really strange for me

Agape 02-28-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtailhawk (Post 245631)

I had, for about two three days before Saturday , intermittent pinching in both ears and a pressure occuring just for few seconds at time.
If it could be associated with the earthquake I do not know , maybe next time we know better ..

If it's the case, there's still a quake on the way around the globe ..smaller one :winksmiley02:

no caste 02-28-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agape (Post 245669)
If it's the case, there's still a quake on the way around the globe ..smaller one :winksmiley02:

After Port-au-Prince and Concepcion, what's next, Afterglow ? :naughty:

Agape 02-28-2010 09:37 PM

There are still alerts on for Pacific nations I suppose.

A

yiolas 02-28-2010 09:49 PM

It is so strange that you mention this. On Friday I had an ear ache all day.

When I woke up Saturday morning the ear ache was gone. I completely forgot about this until you mentioned it. How strange is that ?! Could there really be some kind of correlation ?

redtailhawk 03-01-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yiolas (Post 245890)
It is so strange that you mention this. On Friday I had an ear ache all day.

When I woke up Saturday morning the ear ache was gone. I completely forgot about this until you mentioned it. How strange is that ?! Could there really be some kind of correlation ?

I know that many people have ringing in the ears before earthquakes, but I had never experienced such an ache in the ears before....so, I guess it requires more research to determine an exact correlation or not.

Stardustaquarion 03-01-2010 06:28 PM

the ultralow frequencies of HAARP causes ear pain amongst other things, it affects the vagus nerve

Love

redtailhawk 03-01-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion (Post 246028)
the ultralow frequencies of HAARP causes ear pain amongst other things, it affects the vagus nerve

Love

This is a little off topic, but I have also been experiencing kind of a burning sensation at times on my left temple. Do you think it is related to HAARP or something else? Anyone else have these symptoms at times?

Stardustaquarion 03-01-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtailhawk (Post 246059)
This is a little off topic, but I have also been experiencing kind of a burning sensation at times on my left temple. Do you think it is related to HAARP or something else? Anyone else have these symptoms at times?

It is possible, but you always have to check with your doctor? If your doctor finds nothing wrong it is likely that is ultralow frequencies

Love