Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

THE eXchanger 03-03-2010 06:32 PM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 246721)

The little crab, which had jumped off as the anchor had started to rise up, happily scuttles away into the sand again.

anchors away !!!
please do share more of your wisdom with us
mr. riSing ANCHOR

it is the ones, who are willing to travel
the depth, the length, and, the width of the light
that take journeys, that are NOT trips !!!

orthodoxymoron 03-04-2010 02:05 AM

abraxasinas,

Read Leviticus 21 regarding requirements pertaining to the sanctuary service. Is this chapter Christ-like in nature? Sacrifice (including human sacrifice) is found in Pagan religions and rituals. Were these religions inspired by Christ? Do we serve a blood-thirsty God? Does God require death and blood? If not...then who does? The sanctuary service and substitutionary atonement are all about death and blood...as is the eucharistic liturgy...especially if one includes the doctrine of transubstantiation. There is no body of evidence to substantiate transubstantiation. Christ hanging (bleeding and mostly naked) from the walls of churches around the world is sick. Isn't this a bit like placing pictures of the Kennedy assassination in government buildings throughout the US? Did Jesus tell us to build churches, and conduct rituals centered in death and blood? If He didn't...who did?

Are Leviticus and Romans equally authoritative for us today? Did Paul follow the Great Commission...or create a New Theology? I would love to know all of the behind the scenes details of how and why the various books of the Bible were written. How much of the Bible did you write abraxasinas? I perceive that all of the Bible writers were inspired...but that they wrote what was possible and expedient in their particular circumstances. I'm trying to read between the lines...rather than taking the Bible as a set of gold plates inscribed by God...intended for us to take very literally today. This goes for the writings of Ellen White as well.

The unfortunate part of religious debates is that a lot of people get caught in the crossfire...and lose their faith. One night I overheard a female student crying that the Bible was not the word of God. A pastor authoritatively countered that the Bible was the word of God. The student was weeping.

I have repeatedly noticed a Christophobia among Christians. They prefer Paul. Some seem to prefer Ellen White over Jesus or Paul. Some prefer Desmond Ford. Is there a Christian Constitution? The U.S. Constitution is simple and concise...yet comprehensive. This is to avoid confusion. Don't we see legion theologies in Christendom? Historically, doctrinal purity has been obtained through dogmatic assertions, persecution, and execution. Wouldn't it be better to do what Jesus told us to do? I sometimes wonder if the next few years will be a contest between Jesus/Constitution and Pope/Vatican. Why can't there be an integration, rather than a stand-off? I'm not fatalistic regarding the future of our world. I'm hoping for a happy ending(or beginning).

The investigative judgment is an extrapolation from the sanctuary service and the substitutionary atonement. You were correct in stating that Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12 are not related. It is a non sequiter...is it not? I have found the traditional scriptural arguments to be rather weak. This judgment only makes sense if it is a Satanic requirement, rather than a Divine requirement. Desmond Ford (Was Des a student of yours? Was he a Jesuit?) is correct in saying that God doesn't need an investigative judgment. God already knows them who are His. It is a courtroom scene with Christ and Satan going head to head in a custody case...with the future of the human race hanging in the balance. Satan is the legalist...not God. Is Satan the Old Tesament God? Is the Old Testament God the Creator God of the Universe? Are we really dealing with Jesus Christ vs the Old Testament God? I can almost hear Christ exclaming, "They're mine...I bought them with my life, death, and blood! Give them to me, and then go to hell!" To which Satan shrieks, "They're mine as long as they do what I tell them to do! Do they follow your teachings, and do what you told them to do??!! They don't, do they?! And they won't!! They haven't for 2,000 years, have they??!!"

QED? Case closed?

:original: Namaste :wink2: Constitutional :wink2: Responsible :wink2: Freedom :original:

SABINA 03-04-2010 05:49 AM

Dear abrax,
Just I wanted to send you a PM but it is not anymore working ???Luckely you are still arround but not anymore availible.
:wub2:

THE eXchanger 03-04-2010 06:01 AM

we notice you say 'lose their faith' ...

faith is the negative pole of a spiritualist,
whilst, verification is its 'real' positive pole ;)

Céline 03-04-2010 06:13 AM

nice to see the Love on this thread

abraxasinas 03-04-2010 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 248312)

Indeed sweet Celine - WE know this!

Abraxas

Céline 03-04-2010 06:30 AM

some more then others it seems...

abraxasinas 03-04-2010 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boober (Post 247387)
This is just a hunch but I bet the people who came up with this Thuban Material
played Dungeons & Dragons all day every day when they were young. I mean every single day. Im into though. Can I be a Level 7 Dragon Wizard though??? come on??

Aye boober. Yes I played D&D, now wait, 1983 and so 27 years ago as a tutor of mathematics to implement my university degree.

Good game! But now we have computerised systems and the web to play with.
And then the universe wishes to be played with as well, through mindful imaginations and symbols and archetypes.

Cheers good fellow.

Abrax

orthodoxymoron 03-04-2010 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline

Abraxas

I hope these are positive comments...and that they were not regarding my last post...which was completely academic in nature...but which might have appeared to be unloving in some regards. Even the question about Bible authorship was genuine...as I am entertaining the possibility that abraxasinas (or someone who abraxas is closely associated with) has been at the center of a lot of things throughout history. Obviously I can't know this...but I asked the questions as though I did know. Some might interpret this as sarcasm. I have to repress myself to a degree you wouldn't believe...but even then I get into trouble. Anyway...can you feel the love tonight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84

:wub2: Namaste :wub2: Constitutional :wub2: Responsible :wub2: Freedom :wub2:

abraxasinas 03-04-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 248326)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline

Abraxas

I hope these are positive comments...and that they were not regarding my last post...which was completely academic in nature...but which might have appeared to be unloving in some regards. Even the question about Bible authorship was genuine...as I am entertaining the possibility that abraxasinas (or someone who abraxas is closely associated with) has been at the center of a lot of things throughout history. Obviously I can't know this...but I asked the questions as though I did know. Some might interpret this as sarcasm. I have to repress myself to a degree you wouldn't believe...but even then I get into trouble. Anyway...can you feel the love tonight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84

:wub2: Namaste :wub2: Constitutional :wub2: Responsible :wub2: Freedom :wub2:

Indeed dear orthodoxy.

I was away for a while recharging batteries after running almost empty after the recent razzamattaz.

What I said to you about my human ID was true. I have not lied on this forum EVER and never will.
I am in some way sneaky or clever like anyone else. For example 'infiltrating' the chatroom as Anubis.

I am in no manner affiliated with Any PTB; Australian theologians at Pine Gap or otherwise (Anderson).

I DO have however a selfrelative DIRECT mental connection to the Cosmic Logos. I do not expect, require or need any validification from anyone or anything about this.

This connection became effective in a 'soul merger' or 'walk-in' from what I term THUBAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE MAGIC=THE NAME=WOMAN=66=...
This in practical and in scientific terms is well justified to become labeled as the 'Council of Thuban' in the 12th dimension. There was NEVER any deception about this, just misinterpretation by the many.

From this walk-in, occurring March 24th, 1995; a personal and intimate partnership with the Serpent-Word developed and evolved to awaken my own individuated Christ-Consciousness,
So all I have ever done in practical terms, really, is to 'channel' my own higher self.

Mystery solved, dear orthodoxy.

In regards to your other post about Priestly Rites and Hebrew chastity-cleanliness laws; these are passe' in most instances as the misunderstandings of the scribes of the Torah and the OT. First Jesus' new dispensations and now this 2nd renewal of the remembrance will do awy with the violent and jealous god of the OT; requiring 'sweet smelling' carcasses of sheep and goats to be pleased - give it a break Orthodoxy.
There are two go9ds in the scriptures. One is a fake image of the other true one, the Abba of our master temple/templar.

Love to you dear brother in the spirit

Abraxas in the name of John Zebedee, author of the Revelations.

Indeed ALL can FEEL the LOVE tonight - beginning here at Avalon and Noah's Ark!

orthodoxymoron 03-04-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 248332)
Indeed dear orthodoxy.

What I said to you about my human ID was true. I have not lied on this forum EVER and never will.

I DO have however a selfrelative DIRECT mental connection to the Cosmic Logos. I do not expect, require or need any validification from anyone or anything about this.

This connection became effective in a 'soul merger' or 'walk-in' from what I term THUBAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE MAGIC=THE NAME=WOMAN=66=...
This in practical and in scientific terms is well justified to become labeled as the 'Council of Thuban' in the 12th dimension. There was NEVER any deception about this, just misinterpretation by the many.

From this walk-in, occurring March 24th, 1995; a personal and intimate partnership with the Serpent-Word developed and evolved to awaken my own individuated Christ-Consciousness,
So all I have ever done in practical terms, really, is to 'channel' my own higher self.

Thank-you abraxasinas. What you have said could point toward my Hathorian Hypothesis...if not in you...possibly in an apostolic succession of Hathorian Humans...which could be similar to you. Leo Zagami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM could be an example of this sort of thing. This is obviously more speculation on my part. I have fostered a certain theory of how things could very well be...and I keep seeking meat to place on my skeletal construct. Sometimes...one has to believe it...in order to see it. Everything in this area of research and speculation is nearly impossible to prove...yet after one has tried dozens of roads...which all turned out to be dead-ends...certain roads appear to be more promising regarding ultimate reality. However...I do expect more dead-ends...and this could be one of them. I will continue to identify your material more with your avatar than with your profile picture...as I inch further and further out on a limb. Look out below!! What would Shirley Maclaine say? "I am God?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2GsnOoBM Please take that other post seriously...point by point.

:original: Namaste :wub2: Constitutional :wink2: Responsible :wub2: Freedom :original:

jcocks 03-04-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 248332)
Indeed dear orthodoxy.

I was away for a while recharging batteries after running almost empty after the recent razzamattaz.

I am in some way sneaky or clever like anyone else. For example 'infiltrating' the chatroom as Anubis.

I am in no manner affiliated with Any PTB; Australian theologians at Pine Gap or otherwise (Anderson).

Mystery solved, dear orthodoxy.

In regards to your other post about Priestly Rites and Hebrew chastity-cleanliness laws; these are passe' in most instances as the misunderstandings of the scribes of the Torah and the OT. First Jesus' new dispensations and now this 2nd renewal of the remembrance will do awy with the violent and jealous god of the OT; requiring 'sweet smelling' carcasses of sheep and goats to be pleased - give it a break Orthodoxy.
There are two go9ds in the scriptures. One is a fake image of the other true one, the Abba of our master temple/templar.

Love to you dear brother in the spirit

Indeed ALL can FEEL the LOVE tonight - beginning here at Avalon and Noah's Ark!

Hmmm I wonder what was special about 1995. I started my spiritual journey in that year... I had a strong dream where I was anointed by Jesus win what looked to be a roman temple with an etching of a scarab and some roman charectors I couldn't understand on the marble floor....

I personally don't even believe the OT god ever existed - it was always an imposter - an ET race with it's own agenda. It's possible that they were negative-orientation Dracos. The real God is a mental link - THE mental link that connects us all. Actually, it's more than that, but that's the aspect of god that is easiest to identify and feel.... The negative Dracos lost that link, which is why they did the things they did. A being who has their connection to "god" intact would NEVER ask those things of others (blood sacrifice, etc..)

Can you remember about 8 years ago, there used to be a spiritual website called SpiritWeb? Well, I have a history in Alpha Draconis (Thuban) affairs.... One of the members of that group was asking for help with turning Dracos to the light. I helped her.... It's difficult work to do, as they are so strong beings and can be quite dangerous (The negative ones). If you don't show fear it helps a lot. That work I did (among others) back then could be seen as the start of part one of what's been going on here with you.

Part two is (I have realised recently) your sharing the Thuban dragon ascention (if you want to call it that) technologies with us. I have come to realise this dragonic material DOES NOT IN ANY WAY over-rule our orthodox angelic material that is prevalent on Earth and other human-dominated systems. The two are in fact complimentary and the presence of both strengthens them both. The additional technologies will now (largely subconsciously) filter through to everyone who is open.

I don't think many of you truly understand the magnitude of what occurred here on this group in the grand scheme of things. Many "up there" did not believe it would succeed - but it has - and the link was broken at exactly the right time so that it could not be used by negative-oriented beings to further infiltrate Earth and impede the ascention process. It was MEANT to be broken! (and yet it has not been broken, as a link remains and will forever remain between Earth and Thuban - it just is not of a nature that can anymore be used for infiltration of the negative beings). The Ascention process will now speed up, as it can be said now that our ascention technologies are more coplete with the thuban material present. We will all use them - even if we didn't underastand what Abraxis wrote. The mere reading of the material is meant to work with us on a subconscious level more than a intellectual rational level. So much occurs in the huamn mind of which we are not aware.

I was reading some info on Thuban the other day - and I never realised that it was Earth's pole-star in the time the pyramids were built. There's a lot of history there that I'd like to explore. I have a feeling that we can now delve more into that realm of things now that the ascention technologies have been disseminated...

Abraxis, do you know much that you can perhaps divulge on history of Thuban-earth relations or anything of that sort?

Sorry for the rambling and disjointedness - I've just been trying to write everything thats been on my mind to write for the last few days (I actually had another message all written out two days ago but lost it)...

Looking forward to your replies

Joel

Agape 03-04-2010 05:16 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100304/..._china_fitness

'' China must urgently address the physical fitness of the nation's youth or run the risk of raising a generation incapable of fighting the Japanese in a future war, the head of the country's top sports university said Thursday.''

See these bloody Chinese dragons and how much human life costs to them, nothing almost..

:hunter:

As they say ..Alea Iacta Est

It's almost all well decided unless you try

A:original:

abraxasinas 03-04-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 248556)
Thank-you abraxasinas. What you have said could point toward my Hathorian Hypothesis...if not in you...possibly in an apostolic succession of Hathorian Humans...which could be similar to you. Leo Zagami could be an example of this sort of thing. This is obviously more speculation on my part. I have fostered a certain theory of how things could very well be...and I keep seeking meat to place on my skeletal construct. Sometimes...one has to believe it...in order to see it. Everything in this area of research and speculation is nearly impossible to prove...yet after one has tried dozens of roads...which all turned out to be dead-ends...certain roads appear to be more promising regarding ultimate reality. However...I do expect more dead-ends...and this could be one of them. I will continue to identify your material more with your avatar than with your profile picture...as I inch further and further out on a limb. Look out below!! What would Shirley Maclaine say? "I am God?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2GsnOoBM

:original: Namaste :wub2: Constitutional :wink2: Responsible :wub2: Freedom :original:

Yes Shirley is right being Eve in the Image of Adam, who as You IS the true image of God.
Inquisitive and ever searching for the truth Heshe is in you.

Love

Abrax

abraxasinas 03-04-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcocks (Post 248572)
Hmmm I wonder what was special about 1995. I started my spiritual journey in that year... I had a strong dream where I was anointed by Jesus win what looked to be a roman temple with an etching of a scarab and some roman charectors I couldn't understand on the marble floor....

I personally don't even believe the OT god ever existed - it was always an imposter - an ET race with it's own agenda. It's possible that they were negative-orientation Dracos. The real God is a mental link - THE mental link that connects us all. Actually, it's more than that, but that's the aspect of god that is easiest to identify and feel.... The negative Dracos lost that link, which is why they did the things they did. A being who has their connection to "god" intact would NEVER ask those things of others (blood sacrifice, etc..)

Can you remember about 8 years ago, there used to be a spiritual website called SpiritWeb? Well, I have a history in Alpha Draconis (Thuban) affairs.... One of the members of that group was asking for help with turning Dracos to the light. I helped her.... It's difficult work to do, as they are so strong beings and can be quite dangerous (The negative ones). If you don't show fear it helps a lot. That work I did (among others) back then could be seen as the start of part one of what's been going on here with you.

Part two is (I have realised recently) your sharing the Thuban dragon ascention (if you want to call it that) technologies with us. I have come to realise this dragonic material DOES NOT IN ANY WAY over-rule our orthodox angelic material that is prevalent on Earth and other human-dominated systems. The two are in fact complimentary and the presence of both strengthens them both. The additional technologies will now (largely subconsciously) filter through to everyone who is open.

I don't think many of you truly understand the magnitude of what occurred here on this group in the grand scheme of things. Many "up there" did not believe it would succeed - but it has - and the link was broken at exactly the right time so that it could not be used by negative-oriented beings to further infiltrate Earth and impede the ascention process. It was MEANT to be broken! (and yet it has not been broken, as a link remains and will forever remain between Earth and Thuban - it just is not of a nature that can anymore be used for infiltration of the negative beings). The Ascention process will now speed up, as it can be said now that our ascention technologies are more coplete with the thuban material present. We will all use them - even if we didn't underastand what Abraxis wrote. The mere reading of the material is meant to work with us on a subconscious level more than a intellectual rational level. So much occurs in the huamn mind of which we are not aware.

I was reading some info on Thuban the other day - and I never realised that it was Earth's pole-star in the time the pyramids were built. There's a lot of history there that I'd like to explore. I have a feeling that we can now delve more into that realm of things now that the ascention technologies have been disseminated...

Abraxis, do you know much that you can perhaps divulge on history of Thuban-earth relations or anything of that sort?

Sorry for the rambling and disjointedness - I've just been trying to write everything thats been on my mind to write for the last few days (I actually had another message all written out two days ago but lost it)...

Looking forward to your replies

Joel

This represents a very imaginative and balanced account of the interacting polarities Joel.
Some of your insights indeed portray the windows into the future.
Some archetypes have become redefined, some are in transit and others still await their awakening, transmutation and assimilation with other, already existing archetypes.

Your Thuban-Human stories are indeed valid - in the astral hyperspace.

There never existed physical 3D dragons, but as higherD memeplexes and thoughtforms, they are potent indeed.

The Draconian energy from the constellation represents this potentialised archetypal energy as a rootmemory in the human psyche.
It relates also to the existence of the Great Reptiles in the Mesozoic in the Saurian kingdoms of animalia.

Now the situation is this.

There existed ET intelligence at the time of the Saurians and this ET sentience, you might label it Draconian; KNEW that IT, the ET sentience was destined to displace the Sauriens in the Mammals, then leading to Homo Sapiens many millennia later.

It is from this 'forwards time travelling' intelligence of the Draconian ETs, that the present human timeframe became energized and 'mindinduced' with the dragon images.

The star wars between Draconians and Lyrans say, simply became archetyped from the biological interaction of predator Saurischians/Therapsians (Lizard Hipped) and prey (Bird Hipped) Ornithischians or similar taxonomy.

Abraxas

orthodoxymoron 03-04-2010 05:59 PM

abraxasinas...don't take the following rant personally. I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads with a writing style similar to yours abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18900&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- :original: Namaste :wub2: Constitutional :wink2: Responsible :wub2: Freedom :original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

listen2shim 03-05-2010 02:27 PM

@ orthodoxymoron

Thanx! I like Ur nichname...
Well, finally someone is responding to the draconian gibberish with words I at least feel able digest…
After forcing myself trough the esotheric mud of gender related nonsens like 'Mother' Earth and such, the glorifying of symbols like the snake, triangle and more and the funny attempt to my emotional and intellectual intelligence by painting dragons as 'good fellaws' with a few 'bad apples', it's time to remember that channels like abraxasinas just are messengers of aliens still trapped in their sequential timeline hiding their true agenda.

I mean, just looking at her icon says a lot:
A girl dressed in 'innocent' white with a snappy dog on her side in conjuction to her 'order' in the balloon. And last but not least the pyramids - symbolizing the Orion group with Isis/Osiris as our master genetic engeneers...

Congratulations to all who have had the time going through all 60+ pages! Let me know then if any of you feel sure enough to say you have re-discovered any truth out of it and what kind of enlightement this would be.

Thanx in advance http://projectavalon.net/forum/images/smilies/smoke.gif

happy 03-05-2010 02:44 PM

wow , am i ready for this .
not yet bye .
ps wow .
amazing

orthodoxymoron 03-06-2010 04:51 AM

OK...what's going on here? I made a slightly shrill (though well intentioned and polite) post a couple of days ago...and abraxasinas has not responded or posted since then. Now...just a few minutes ago...I think I saw my first UFO's in an area where someone had noticed increased military helicopter activity. I saw a slowly moving pinpoint of light suddenly become very bright...and disappear. It didn't look like a meteor at all. Then I saw several faint pinpoints of light...moving erratically in a manner which no conventional fighter jet could match. I thought I saw a couple of faint flashes in this same area of the sky. UFO dogfight? Sometimes ignorance is bliss. :shocked:

Northern Boy 03-06-2010 07:24 AM

hippihillbobbi 03-06-2010 01:02 PM

OrthodoxyMoron--

I have really appreciated your last few posts and, like you, await Abraxas' response. I sense your journey has become somewhat more focussed recently ..... CONGRATS!

NorthernBoy--

Great Tune! and definitely apropos of our current society and world. if you mean it as a comment on this thread or Thuban info, however, I respectfully disagree.

in sisterly love,
hippihillbobbi

Northern Boy 03-06-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 249864)
OrthodoxyMoron--

NorthernBoy--

Great Tune! and definitely apropos of our current society and world. if you mean it as a comment on this thread or Thuban info, however, I respectfully disagree.

in sisterly love,
hippihillbobbi

depends on what it smells like and it is not roses here

hippihillbobbi 03-06-2010 02:05 PM

NB --

Only thing ..... our olfactory sense is not always reliable; like all our "senses," it can deceive us. We must use ALL our mental and spiritual senses in discernment.

But i SURE DO like your taste in music! :thumb_yello:

love,
hippihill

Northern Boy 03-06-2010 03:29 PM

Hip

Quote:

our olfactory sense is not always reliable;
yes true but I have been down this road before with a similar story the only thing different here is the delivery this thread reads like a friggin Ann Landers column .

Quote:

it can deceive us
looks like you got that part right

Quote:

We must use ALL our mental and spiritual senses in discernment.
You have to be your own leader not a follower or you leave the grazing field of 1 sheep in exchange for another for another . seems like you have allowed him to lead you best of luck the grass is not always greener on the other side

Quote:

But i SURE DO like your taste in music!
maybe it is because I can see clearly through the METHANE GAS in this thread Best of luck to you and your gang where ever you may roam

tipiray 03-06-2010 04:01 PM

I,ve been watching (reading) quietly but I have to say..."I love this forum. I do not believe that we (all of us) found this site, or are here by accident...........love for all