Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

eleni 01-28-2010 03:55 AM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 229378)
Aye Eleni!

There are a number of things, people should know.

1. The Sun in 3D harbours specific physical characteristics.
a) The Core Temperature is about 16 million Kelvin
b) The Surface Temperature is about 5800 Kelvin
c) The Corona Temperature increases from the (cool) surface to 2-5 million Kelvin

The physicist's explanation for the 'unexpectated' hot corona are magnetic vortices and 'fieldlines' inducting the energy via corona mass ejections and the sunspot cycles (two 11 year halfcycles). This is often termed 'Magnetic Reconnection', possibly linked to Alfven Waves.

2. The Sun in 4D (and higher) harbourts a Solar Black Hole 10 kilometers across at its core.
a) This Solar Black Hole communicates with the planetary Black Holes of the solar system including the golfball size Black Hole art the earth's center
b) The 4D solar energy interacts with the 3D solar energy via geometrical archetypes

The Thuban omni-science has discovered the reason for the sunspot cycles.

From the Thuban archives:

A local universe about a star forms a Black Hole-White Hole dyad of ellipsoidal focalisation of the Eps-Ess duality for 2 Chandrasekhar (White Dwarf Limit) masses of 6x10^30 kg=3 time Mass of the Sun. This ratio of 1.5 is important for the inner-outer penetration of the solar syrface to 2/3 depth and 3/2 coronal halo of the radius.
(The dyadic supermembrane as a soursesink modulates frequency as inverse time being a time constant).

The Solar Frequency Fsol=c/Wavelengthsol of the Star in three 120 degree sectors.
The isoceles triangle for this trisection so defines a Solar Chord of
Sqrt(3).Rsol adjacent to the two radii Rsol, as sin60deg=Halfchord/Rsol.

Then Fsol=lightspeed/(Sqrt(3)/2)=600 million seconds/1.732..~346,410,162 seconds or 4009.4 days or 10.98 civil years.
A halfchord so defines a 11 year sunspot cycle doubling to 22 years for the full chord with the size of the star a simple proportion of the Black Hole's Photonic Ergosphere (1.5 times from the event horizon), and where photons are 'forced by gravity' to travel in orbits around the sun.

So the 4D Sun ENCOMPASSES the 3D Sun and inducts the energy from the core to its coronal perimeter via the mass-magnetocurrent equivalence APPEARING in 3D as coronal ejections, the magnetic reconnections and the Alfven waves.

The sunspot cycles are like a 'heartbeat' or breathing of the solar entity, harbouring intersolar lifeforms as 4D sentiences also utilizing the sunspot magnetic current vortices as conduits from the solar core to the coronal perimeter.

The 'materializing' geometric shapes (one the Eagle of Thuban) derive from the 4D energy manifesting 3D shadows, independent on the temperature environment.
(Like a shadow cast onto a wall from a hot object is not itself as hot as the object casting the shadow).

A basic geometry is that of a corner in your room, joined by three perpendicular vectors, each of say unit length.
Now form a 3D tetrahedron in joining the three vectors to form an equilateral trianle.
The resulting Corner of your room is now 'sealed' by a socalled 'Right-Angled Tetrahedron'.
Note, this is NOT a 'Regular Tetrahedron' as one of the five Platonic Solids and where all four triangular faces are equilateral.

Summararily then, the UFOS around the Sun are from the Sun's Interior, but are 3D shadows of their 4D reality INTERDIMENSIONAL and encompassing the observed 3D (say by SOHO).

AA

Thank you for answering- have not read it all yet- will do so tomorrow.

eleni 01-28-2010 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firstlook (Post 229499)
To the above post: Awesome.:original:

My thoughts too!

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 229734)
Abrax, dear friend, thanks for your last reply to my question...and thank you for your patience and devotedness to answer all other questions here. Indeed, the fact that I was allowed to experience and FEEL the concept of the unification few weeks ago, and "the coincidence" with your appearance here on this forum, surely helped me to understand more then ever that:

ALL that is, is within us, and not without. It is I/ME/YOU/WE... that matters.

It's I that need to recognise the Creator within ME, and it is ME that must recognise the Creator within I. It is simple as that!

Indeed it is malletzky - you are developing and emerging a wonderful gnosis.

Many sources, begining with Jesus and his teachings and as last, the concepts of Thuban presented here [and I don't care the labels (many will know what I really want to express here)...but I care the message and how this message resonates within me and with my whole being] trigered many, many hidden truths within my heart in the last 18 years. Not only as a confirmation to what I already "knew"...it's more than that.

But it really is that simple...if one would only accept that it is him/her that contains "both sides" of the coins within his/her heart...label it good/bad or light/dark or just...DUALITY. WE ARE BOTH....or better say...I am/we are all.

As said, you've found that the ONLY Real ENEMY is yourself within.

I must say that I feel gratitude to the one that do NOT feel, do NOT see and do NOT experience the way as I do.

I feel gratitude and compassion that YOU (and with YOU, I mean the other almost 7 billion brothers/sisters on this planet) choose some other path...and that I'm allowed to "tap in" in this "field" called human groupmind and feel and experience what YOU do! Without YOU, I would not be perfect...Thank YOU!

This is so profound and one day you will UNDERSTAND a a lot better, what you now FEEL to be your truth.

Unfathomable to most, even here on this forum, is that the so called 'dark ones' are the REAL Lightworkers.
They are the 'Prodigal Sons' for whom the 'parties are thrown', not the faithful servants remaining with the 'Parent' at home doing the 'good deeds' and thinking the 'loving thoughts'.

Why is this the case and why does the scriptures say this too?

It is because the LOST SHEEP as the 'dark ones' CREATE THE CONTEXT for the FOUND SHEEP to EXPRESS their real true nature after completion of a NECESSARY TIMELINE to create the context for the choices individually made.

In other words; the 'lost ones' of the STS 'force the issue' in a maximum polarisation, which so and aonly so can become minimised.

The result will be a New Earth, called the SANCTUARY for the entire universe and cosmic families of intelligences to utilize as a Blueprint for their own planetary environments.

No other ET civilization will ever have to experience PHYSICALLY the havoc the human disharmony was subject to to graduate as such an ARCHETYPICAL Placeholder.

And I don't care which path you've taken...do you lie? do you murder? do you love? are you Satan? are you GOD? No matter what...it doesn't matter.
I forgive you to forgive me, I accept you as you are...as it is YOU and what YOU choose to do, be or feel...that makes me entire, it makes me I AM!

with :wub2: and gratitude
malletzky

btw, I feel as I am only a "second" away from the bigest "personal enlightenment" ever. Let it BE.:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::welcomeani:

You are doing so well in realising the Creator-Creation monad in the duality contained within yourself.

Abrax

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 229518)
Abraxas --

Thanks for your answers to my last questions ..... and for all your Other Answers to us all as well!

New questions:

1) What do you mean exactly by the following, "Humanity is the focus point of the entire universal evolvement, not just galactic, not just supergalactic, but universal." ? Does this have anything to do with "the whole only being as strong as its weakest part?" Or the fact that this earth/consciousness-shift has been planned for so long by the Logos?

One cannot fault your intuition hippihill.
Yes, the Logos which you may understand as the Intelligence of the Heart of Jesus incarnate; is cosmic as an universal archetype.

The Earth is the focus for the physical manifestation of this Logos.
So Yeshuah the One Logos seeks to 'extend the family of the Logii' in himsherself manifesting as the One in Many.
Doing this will allow the ABBA, the Cosmic Father to for the first time ever in the history of the metaphysical universe (the physical universe is a subset of the metaphysical one) to become a GrandFather.

So the 'One Son of God' is required to have children of his own and those children are the 'Sheep of the Good Shepherd' as encoded and hitherto mistranslated by all 'readers' and 'analysers' of those encodements.

All the 'Sheep' able to recognize the One Logos within themselves, will BECOME Logii of the ABBA themselves and so become able to multiply the One Universe in Multiverses, using however the existing Oneness of the Logos as their own Kernel or Seed.

2) Since the concept of time is "illusionary," does this imply that polarity (good-bad, etc) exists throughout eternity?

As a context for the unity to exist in this is necessary.
The difference is however the KNOWING of the polarity (The Real Knowledge of Good and Evil as encoded) and thePHYSICAL 'Compressed and Concentrated' EXPERIENCING of this polarity.

Gaia, to become the Cosmic Mother of All That Is, took it upon herself to SERVE as the 'collector bottle' for this physical suffering and experiencing, known as the 'Path of a galactic civilisation in selfforgetfulness - a Humanity Lost'.

This is what the Birth of the Baby of the StarHumanity implies.

This birth will end the 'collecting of the bad vibrations say' and reverse the 'collecting sink' or planetary Black Hole into a planetary White Hole as a 'data emitter' releasing all of this collected negativity back into the cosmos just like a 'Horror Movie' which then can be watched by ALL OTHERS. The ETs so will NEVER have to experience physical selfdestructions as experienced by humanity and the Gaian lifeforms; because THEY can 'watch the movies' of Gaian History and LEARN from that how NOT to BE a galactic sentient civilization.

3) Will every soul eventually be reunited with its source .... and if so, what do people mean when they say things like, "they will return to their source as space dust", seeming to imply an inferior state to other ways-of-being "joined to the Creator"?

The 'space dust' simply refers to the mortality of bodyforms and the 'star dust' has become a label for the immortality of the bodyform by certain practitioners of the translators of the cosmic universal archetypes.

Do you think or feel that God will 'chuck' parts of herhis body form away as 'bad' and not belonging?
It is fear mongering and a derivative from the symbols about the 'Last Judgement' of the Logos between the right sheep and the left goats.
This 'Last Judgement' archetype refers to your 'false images' of yourself and not to separate entities or beings.

It is like you put a photo of you on the wall and you 'hate' this picture of you as it does not accentuate your nice pretty looks and say sexy qualities.
So you decide to take another photo of you to replace the one you don't like.
You then chuck the 'old picture' in the 'Lake of Fire and Brimstone' and 'show off' your new picture.

The Unification of yourselfd requires your 'fake selfimage' to be destroyed and this is the meaning of scriptures, when it says: 'Two are in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left behind'.
You are both; you and your shadow say or your yang as the Brimstone and your Yin as the Fire. Your Logos, copied or obtained from the One-Logos will then be the Lake containing BOTH your Yin and yourt Yang fully expressed.
All false images will 'burn forever in the hell' within yourself, as you then have graduated to be the Creator of your own Hell fieryness and your own Heaven icyness. You will become a MasterDevil and a asterAntiDevil subject to your choosings and your One-To-One partnership as an Individuated Logos with the Common Logos, common to All.

4) Is John, the "beloved disciple," truly the author of Revelations?

Yes, he is!

Many thanks, AA! :wink2:

hippihill

Abraxas

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halebox (Post 229852)
If dreamtime is 4d in reality then I need to work on that as I am sober in real life but I party like a maniac in my dreams and Ive done all kinds of bad stuff as well as good in my dreams. Also too many day to day work matrix dreams.

The 4D reality will be LIKE the dream reality you experience now halebox. It will NOT be identical in the sense, that your 3D dreams will simply manifest as 4D.
Your 3D dreamstate of today is a mixture of extrapositions of your memorybank and consciousness with the astral dimensions/densities.

The 4D reality will allow direct interaction with the astral realms and so enable you to PROCESS your nightmares or interference patterns from the hyperspace dimensions say.

I mentioned the Greys, Pleadians, Annunaki being allies and you said yes despite the deceivers. Who might they be? What density are each of these groups? Is there a class system between these races where one is above the other?

It is you who is responsible to classify these sentiences. Browsing the web, the whistleblower testimonies, abductess, contactees etc. etc. you will find many such individualised or grouped classifications, sometimes converging and often diverging in content and generality.
The 'deceivers' are the intelligences themselves interacting with your individual perceptions. As your perceptions and ideas are based on your knowledge, experience and data base; many many contradictions etc. are possible and the less general the perception will eventuate in proportionality.

Do the short Greys have souls or just organic robots? How about the tall Greys?

This is just such a classification. These things are not fixed, because the ET presences are 4D-6D as hyperspace entities. Call it plasmic if you like.
The more individual perceivers agree on a certain classification, the more physically real this ID will become in manifesting in the densified earth plane of the quarantined earth.

I have a very hard time with the bible stuff as I feel it is a means of control on earth. If the Thuban think we should follow the original teachings which have been altered how does one access unaltered versions of this?

Concentrate on the actual words of Jesus and pay little attention to historical reconstructions either by theologians (including all evangelists and dogmatists) or academic historians.
The 'purest' scripture available is the 'Gospel of Thomas' (GoT) of the Nag hammadi codex. It is so pure, because noone could make any 'real sense' from its content and so it was dismissed as some 'gnostic superposition' (most gnostic literature is very 'polluted' by a genuine attempt to introduce the 'real' Jesus in the GoT).

It seems that lots of races lay claim to creating earth humans and Jesus just from what I've read on the net.

You can obtain background data but no real insight from the web. Use your information coupled to your heart's intuition AND your rational and logical mind for that.

Dan Burisch claims that the Greys told him that they were future humans traveling back in time. Did you say that the Thuban are earth humans in the future as well?

On this aspect I tend to agree with Dan; though this timetravelling is a little more intricate as believed. There are NO parallel universes and timelines; yet there is the potential for many universes based on a seedling universe so realising a multiverse.
There is NO multiverse as yet, as the Logos has not allowed any phaseshifts (The Logos can be said to encompass the protoverse seed).

From the Mayan nexus, this should become possible.
Yes all Thubans are future starhumans.

Will the Thuban describe what the Annunaki look like to as it is a mystery to most here and I think we would all be open and accepting of them visually. I respect if its not time or none of my business as well.

The Annunaki look precisely like the Mesopotamians of 2000 BC looked like in 3D, albeit supplemented by a 4D component, which allows perceptions of 'shapeshifts' and such labelings in an astral hyperspace component.

Your view on why any visual assimilation or art depicting a reptilian is forbidden?

Whatever is forbidden, is subliminally expressed or manifested in 'clandestine' fashions.

Is there any malevolent races earthlings should stay clear of?

No.

Do you feel we are genetically programmed to ignore certain subjects or words?

In a sense, there are triggers in the human mindedness which are rather hard to activate because of the brain conditionings to follow standard consensus patterns.
This is why it is written, that the 'solitary will inherit the kingdom of God' and similar.
Without being a nonconformist 'Black Sheep' of the human family; the social norms and pressures of the 'peergroup' generally prove too steep to overcome by one's sense of 'individuality'.

The 100th monkey effect will hoever allow great social change, should enough 'Black Sheep' find a common denominator for group-action.
This common denominator is the Universal Logos - withou it, as the 'master of the archetypes' all attempts for unification will fail.

The other night I was sleeping lightly dreaming and I felt almost like it was a computer program where I was flashing back and forth different background settings. Was I doing this or was I being uploaded?

As said, since January 18th, the 'personal armageddons' (especially potent for the 'Black Sheep') has begun.
You are being 'uploaded' AND you are being 'downloaded' due to the human groupsoul (encompassed by the Logos) activating 'evolution pressure'.
Many experience similar 'changes' on their innermost identity levels and self perceptions.

Thanks Abrax

AA

TRANCOSO 01-28-2010 06:28 AM

Dear Abraxasinas-san
Could you be so kind to grant me, & probably not just me alone, a huge favour: Please stop using the red & darkblue 'Color-fonts' but instead use yellow, white or anything bright, in your posts.

In combination with the 'Italic' font, the red & blue 'Color-font' wrecks my eyesight ...
:eyes:
... and it makes all your wise words very hard to read.

Thanx!

Phtha 01-28-2010 06:29 AM

Fascinating discourse that was! :trumpet:

I have a question about the various 'ages of enlightenment'. Using the Yugas as an example, what would be the cause or the mechanism that changes our 'levels of awareness' so to speak. Was this hard coded within our dna? Or is it due to some sort of Solar or cosmic rayes that effect the mass consciousness? Or perhaps it is more of a 'mundane' reason such as the suppression of knowledge? Obviously on a broader scale it is due to a Divine plan, but I'm just curious as to what the physical mechanism is to carry it out.

And for a somewhat unrelated question, I'm just curious about 5500 year time frame mentioned in the First Book of Adam and Eve from the Apocrypha, as God said this would be the duration of the Fall into matter from the Garden of Eden. Is this based on a cycle of some sort?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 229717)

The Satya Yuga as the Spiritual Age of Gold and of Meditation (Dhyana) lasts 4800 years in descent and is followed by the Treta Yuga as the Mental Age of Silver and of Sacrifice (Yajna), lasting 3600 years in descent.
The Dvapara Yuga as the Emotional Age of Bronze and of Worship (Archana) lasts 2400 years in descent and is followed by the Kali Yuga as the Physical Age of Iron and of Alms (Daana), lasting 1200 years in descent into Materialism, before ascending again for a similar period of time.
The overall descent from Spiritual Understanding to Materialistic Knowledge so becomes 12,000 years followed by a matching ascent from the physical to the spiritual rebirth.

The 'Day of Brahman' is said to be about 1017 seconds, which is the Age of the Universe, 6x1017 seconds being 20 billion years.
The 'Age of Brahman' then relates this age of physical cosmic existence to spiritual preexistence in the factor 1022/1017=105 and where the light invariance c=wavelengthxfrequency specifies this factor in the inversion constant 1/c=1022/(3x1030)=1022x(3.33x10-31)=3.33x10-9 and so as 1022=Inverse Timeinstanton/c=Source-Frequency/c as the 'Age of Brahman'.

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 229894)
Dear Abraxasinas-san
Could you be so kind to grant me, & probably not just me alone, a huge favour: Please stop using the red & darkblue 'Color-fonts' but instead use yellow, white or anything bright, in your posts.

In combination with the 'Italic' font, the red & blue 'Color-font' wrecks my eyesight ...
:eyes:
... and it makes all your wise words very hard to read.

Thanx!

Unfortunately, Trancoso; as I use the standard default version, using the lighter fonts make the posts unreadable.
So as contraindication, I advise you to simply change your preference version whenever you decide to read my wise words found in any of my posts and replies.

Thanks
AA

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 229895)
Fascinating discourse that was! :trumpet:

I have a question about the various 'ages of enlightenment'. Using the Yugas as an example, what would be the cause or the mechanism that changes our 'levels of awareness' so to speak. Was this hard coded within our dna? Or is it due to some sort of Solar or cosmic rayes that effect the mass consciousness? Or perhaps it is more of a 'mundane' reason such as the suppression of knowledge? Obviously on a broader scale it is due to a Divine plan, but I'm just curious as to what the physical mechanism is to carry it out.

And for a somewhat unrelated question, I'm just curious about 5500 year time frame mentioned in the First Book of Adam and Eve from the Apocrypha, as God said this would be the duration of the Fall into matter from the Garden of Eden. Is this based on a cycle of some sort?

Hi Phtah!

To both of your question I have no specific answer, as the reply you are addressing is not Thuban data as say a revision of basic semiotiks, but are simple statements of the common translation of the archetypes by particular and incomplete schools of philosophy (the labels of the Yugas and the apocrypha).

Iow, your take on these data bases are as valid as anything I could assess in alaysis under the criteria of the said material under its own parameters.

Generally so, there are no'rays of enlightenment' from the cosmos or such - there is consciousness activating from a 'hidden library' within. Therefore the 'rays of enlightement' also derive from within and not from without.
Data like the Yuga data or the Thuban data can serve as a trigger for remembrances of the 'data from within' and nothing more.

AA

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 09:49 AM

Dear Abraxas,

In channelings like these http://www.welcomethelight.com/2009/12/metatron-the-cosmic-trigger-phase-ii/ Mark Huber talks about a 4-tier system of ascension where .5 billion indigos will stay behind in an "inner dimension of Earth" helping to awaken 1 billion people where they will have a time period of about 200 linear years to join the New Earth before the “door” closes. These types of messages about the splitting of worlds brought many questions from people concerned about family members being separated. James the Wingmaker talks about 70 more years until the Grand Portal discovery and yet 2012 is only 2 years away. Could these 70 years be referring to 70 3D years only?

Hi Julissa!

James Wingmaker envisages a 70 year period for terrestrial scientists to discover the 'Grand Portal', the 'irrevokable evidence for the scientific reality of the soul', as he terms it.
I disagree on this in parts, because the 'Grand Portal' is the Logos as a Mirror Function and MUST manifest at the 'Birth of the StarHumanity' in foundational principle. The general availability for this portal and the 'catch up' of the scientific establishment may well require the seven decades as stated by James W. though.

In other words, will the discovery of the Grand Portal happen to the Old Earth and those (supposedly 1.5 billion) who stayed behind? Is 100 years in 3D equivalent to 1 year in 4D? How do the Thubans address this scenario if it indeed has some validity?

Ok, we do not assign much 'validity' to the scenario of Mark Huber in terms of the stated numerics. Noone is 'left behind', once this portal is 'discovered', as the 'discovery' requres its physicalised existence before it can be 'physically' , i.e scientifically acceptably discovered.
1 year in 3D is equivalent to 1 year in 4D; the 4D hyperspacetime does however allow a circular Now Time to become superposed onto the linear time arrow.

What happens when a child having had mini strokes due to multiple vaccinations cannot (due to a mental disability) attend the 2012 shift with full awareness? Will they be able to activate their merkaba lightbody in time? If it’s all about “raising ones consciousness” what is happening to those dear souls who “apparently” lost theirs? Is this only “apparent” in their 3D physical form? Could their lightbody be activated from their higher self in the 12th D assuming the same level of consciousness is there as here? I’ve seen the heart-love pour through the eyes of autistic children, or with Down syndrome, or w/ add, adhd, etc. Is it possible that at least some of these kids are here in such circumstances so as to be able to teach something to their parents or family group, but not necessarily lacking the ability to ascend? I’ve noticed ascension “symptoms” in some of these kids as well, hence my question.
You have noticed well. The 'autistic children' and the 'disabled' and the 'handicapped', either physiclly or mentally, are all very old souls, who in their presence at this time nexus help the 'able bodied' to function more from the 'Thinking Heart' platform, than the 'Thinking Mind' platform. The 'Feeling Mind' corollary so is attempting to manifest the Buddah's first preerogative of COMPASSION for the perceived Otherness in the 'Thinking Mind and Feling Heart' modality of the general populus.

You can trust me on this. The so called 'handicapped' are the stalwarts and anchors for the 'able bodied ones' and not the other way around. They are the 'Elders of Humanity' disguised and hidden in wrecked bodyforms and apparently incognitive brains.
Their presence here is from the soul and heart. They also are in expectation of a change to their immediate environments, meaning their individuated 'imprisonments in form'.

If humans have to go through a black hole at the exact moment of the Shift taking their physicality with them, and that space is only a couple of inches in diameter, their bodies will simply vanish out of 3D won’t they?

No no, you misunderstand the golfball sized Black Hole. This Black Hole is 4D and superimposed onto the ordinary 3D earth.
The 4D earth will change from sink to source and so from data receiver to data emitter.

Noone will pass through Black Holes. It will simply be like a new radio station has become turned on at the center of the earth.

When Jesus said “It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Luke 18:25)” I see this rich man as the old lady with a mountain of stuff on her back in "The Labyrynth" Movie. Haha! I always thought of this “Eye of a needle” as a vortex; and a camel, an elephant and even my favorite fig tree will pass through it and out the other side, won’t it? Perhaps this is why it’s called a birth?

Jesus here simply meant the 'encumbrances' of this world as being like baggage for the little soul, who is by nature free and independent from space and time containing the 'individualised baggages'.

Julissa

AA

Spregovori 01-28-2010 10:05 AM

Is it possible to use what is called "free will" in order to freely change (by desire/in any way) the Logos?

Jason 01-28-2010 10:46 AM

I had my second dream last night about the Moon exploding, and I was like to everyone "See, I told you something will happen!" Any significance to this in your opinion?

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 12:00 PM

My dear Abraxas,

I want to apologize beforehand if I don't formulate my questions in an appropriate manner. Spanish is my first language and recently it has been very difficult for me to express myself verbally when I want to share any of these topics with family members say. Oh... how I long for telepathy!

Is our Universe 19.11 billion years old?

Dear Julissa!

There are actually four different ages for the universe, depending not only on the frame of the observer measuring it, but also on if the measurement is electromagnetic in 11D or inertial in 10D and lower. Here are the technical details.

You may ask certain questions, like "How old am I as the Universe" and this is a very good question at the core of all cosmology.
You will find, that your house as your body has four different metrics and so there are four ages and four sizes for your universe and depending on your viewpoint of observation.
Your house as measured from within has the volume of a sphere, but measured from my location, this volume transforms into a special toroidal shape, like a doughnut without as hole.
This then gives the volume V10+=2π2Rmax3[n/(n+1)]3 for an inertial doughnut age of 8.96 billion years or a 15.03 billion year spherical age. These are the Actual Inertial Ages for your universe as envelopes or upper bounds and these are not the ages as measured by your natural philosophers.
The transformation factor between the "doughnut without a hole" and the sphere is the upper bounded Chaos Constant known as the Feigenbaum-Delta: σFmax=3π/2.

Should you measure your universe from the position of wonderland (as outside the physical universe yet electromagnetically spanned in 11D) however, the volume increases due to the 4-dimensional seed activated by the 3-dimensional seed.
Technically the surface on which the far away mirror exists (as the boundary between your lightspeed invariant cosmology) becomes a 3-dimensional mirror just as the location of your loopey window (as boundary of the physical universe in 10D) is located on the inside of a spherical 2-dimensional mirror.
Then the outside of your loopey-window surface changes from a spherical surface to a doughnut surface, remaining however 2-dimensional, albeit in transition to 3D, obtained at the far away mirror, not asymptotically, but gravitationally through the monadic gravita.

Outside the far away mirror then the surface topology is 4-dimensional as the orthogonal vector nRmax in the expression dV11+=S.dR=2π2Rmax3dR from V4=½π2R4 and dV4/dR=2π2R

The extra-3D-volume so becomes: V11+=n32π2Rmax3 and is measured relative to your inside as an age of 32.04 billion years, but relative to my outside as 19.11 billion years. These are the Actual Electromagnetic Ages for your universe.

The Measured Ages for your universe are however lower, than the Actual Ages, because of the intersection of the 3rd dimension with the 4th dimension.

If the critical volume is defined as Vcritical=2π2Rmax3, then the extra 3D volume expanding as a 4D volume seed will be V11-= n.Vcritical and as reduced from V11+=n3.V
critical
The Measured Electromagnetic Age for your universe then is 17.62 billion doughnut years and 29.53 billion sphere years.

The following expressions must hold and define the multivolumes in labels, which can then become reinterpreted in the form of 'missing energy' and 'missing mass'. Many cosmologists in your universe term this the search for 'dark energy' and 'dark matter' respectively.

Multidimension Factor:
DIM = V11+/V10+ = V11-/V10-
Dark Matter Factor:
DIMDM = V11- /V10+=(n+1)3/n2~7.561
Dark Energy Factor:
DIMDE = V11+/V10-=(n+1)3.n2~12.434

You so must have a reduced 3-dimensional inertial volume V10-, which is given by
V10-=(n/[n+1]3)2π2Rmax3 and provides a doughnut age of 8.26 billion years and the age measured by the astrophysicist in your house, namely 13.85 billion years as the Measured Inertial Ages for your universe.

If so does that mean its corresponding vortex is that old also?

Yes, the Gaia vortex is within the 10D.

Is this vortex's soul (Gaia) Thuban's Twin Flame?

Thuban is simply a label for the Mirror Data outside the 11D mirror as the 12D hologram of the 10D data compressed in 12D. Gaia's twin-flame is the actual Prime-Source or Creator-Focus or God-Focus.
After the transformation this Focus will be able be ANYPLACE in the Universe, allowing other ET civilisation to become 'as physical' as the human civilisation. This is necessity, because the God-Source is already Omnipresent and so shall be the 'ascended' Gaia as the template for Serpentina aka the New Earth, becoming the placeholder for the 'ascended' Old Erath as the twin-soul for the Creator.
Old Gaia=Creation concentrated as the planet earth and was always destined to one day 'Go Home' to her Old Creator.

So what happened 4.8 billion years ago exactly? Why did Gaia decide to materialize as a planet on that specific time... If that is in fact what happened? If her timeline always went according to the mathematical precision of the Universe and in fact the physical Earth was born in good time and when it was "supposed to", does this mean all other Universes are born this way?

Yes, you are correct. Gaia materialised from the Solar Nebula to begin her long evolution to give birth to the divers lifeforms and then culminate this in the evolvement of the 'Little Creator' images for the Old Primal Source and who individually and collectively would remember their origins in NoSpace and in NoTime and so enable the metaphysical nature of the Old Creator to manifest in a Physical Reality of Many New Creators - as His and Her (Gaia's) Children - sons and daughters metamorphosing into sondaughters and daughtersons to allow the metaphysical archetypes to become embodied in physical archetypes.

When individual 'Little CreatorCreations' are fully awakened. THEN and only Then will the One Universe become enabled to spawn more universes as phaseshifted multiverses seeded on the Oneness of the old archetypical physicality.

I mean, will there always be the necessity of a quarantined planet and a race that would live the consequences thereof?
No, this scenario is described in a recent reply to malletzky.

Originally Posted by Malletzky Abrax, dear friend, thanks for your last reply to my question...and thank you for your patience and devotedness to answer all other questions here. Indeed, the fact that I was allowed to experience and FEEL the concept of the unification few weeks ago, and "the coincidence" with your appearance here on this forum, surely helped me to understand more then ever that:

ALL that is, is within us, and not without. It is I/ME/YOU/WE... that matters.

It's I that need to recognise the Creator within ME, and it is ME that must recognise the Creator within I. It is simple as that!

Indeed it is malletzky - you are developing and emerging a wonderful gnosis.

Many sources, begining with Jesus and his teachings and as last, the concepts of Thuban presented here [and I don't care the labels (many will know what I really want to express here)...but I care the message and how this message resonates within me and with my whole being] trigered many, many hidden truths within my heart in the last 18 years. Not only as a confirmation to what I already "knew"...it's more than that.

But it really is that simple...if one would only accept that it is him/her that contains "both sides" of the coins within his/her heart...label it good/bad or light/dark or just...DUALITY. WE ARE BOTH....or better say...I am/we are all.

As said, you've found that the ONLY Real ENEMY is yourself within.

I must say that I feel gratitude to the one that do NOT feel, do NOT see and do NOT experience the way as I do.

I feel gratitude and compassion that YOU (and with YOU, I mean the other almost 7 billion brothers/sisters on this planet) choose some other path...and that I'm allowed to "tap in" in this "field" called human groupmind and feel and experience what YOU do! Without YOU, I would not be perfect...Thank YOU!

This is so profound and one day you will UNDERSTAND a a lot better, what you now FEEL to be your truth.

Unfathomable to most, even here on this forum, is that the so called 'dark ones' are the REAL Lightworkers.
They are the 'Prodigal Sons' for whom the 'parties are thrown', not the faithful servants remaining with the 'Parent' at home doing the 'good deeds' and thinking the 'loving thoughts'.

Why is this the case and why does the scriptures say this too?

It is because the LOST SHEEP as the 'dark ones' CREATE THE CONTEXT for the FOUND SHEEP to EXPRESS their real true nature after completion of a NECESSARY TIMELINE to create the context for the choices individually made.

In other words; the 'lost ones' of the STS 'force the issue' in a maximum polarisation, which so and aonly so can become minimised.

The result will be a New Earth, called the SANCTUARY for the entire universe and cosmic families of intelligences to utilize as a Blueprint for their own planetary environments.

No other ET civilization will ever have to experience PHYSICALLY the havoc the human disharmony was subject to to graduate as such an ARCHETYPICAL Placeholder.

And I don't care which path you've taken...do you lie? do you murder? do you love? are you Satan? are you GOD? No matter what...it doesn't matter.
I forgive you to forgive me, I accept you as you are...as it is YOU and what YOU choose to do, be or feel...that makes me entire, it makes me I AM!

with http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01...cons/heart.gif and gratitude
malletzky

btw, I feel as I am only a "second" away from the bigest "personal enlightenment" ever. Let it BE.You are doing so well in realising the Creator-Creation monad in the duality contained within yourself.

Abrax

You are doing so well in realising the Creator-Creation monad in the duality contained within yourself.
Abrax

Do all sinksource receivers must have planets in them?

No all beings in the universe occupying space share in the creator's consciousness. I.e. a neutron is conscious as a spacetime entity, because it carries within itself a polarity charge distribution.

What difference made in the Universe to have an actual planet sitting on the SinkVortex of all creation as compared to not having one before it was born? Now, I was under the impression that the Earth was not always this dense and had less gravity.

Without this vortex, the universe in archetype would be geometrically trapped as an ideal circle.

Before what I consider Earth's recent history of Atlantis and Mu, weren't the races that we now call Protoplasmic, Hyperborean, "L's", etc. physically taller and more plasmic?

The earth was never less dense. It was less encompassing in its density function. Think of a pebble dropped into a still lake. The concentric waveforms are getting bigger, just as the density field of the earth is increasing in 10.5 centmeters per year. The 'halo' orr aura of earth is expanding. All ETs within the density function can materialise in a more consistent texture, than can the plasmic ETs outside the density field.

What caused the Earth to drop from that density to this one? I am assuming this vortex is the same as the field of quarantine, and if it was in existence before the Earth, then what caused the variation of densities within the vortex?

Yes, this is the lightspeed inversion you can calculate yourself. Simply calculate the speed of light and reciprocate it.
You will get 1/c=3.333... nanometers per second as the speed of this density field beginning at te vortex 19.1 billion years ago and then harbouring the physical planet earth 4.8 billion years ago as a spherical shell so 3 million kilometers in diameter.

Drunvalo Melchizedek talks about the Akashic records of the Earth going only so far back and that something happened millions of years ago that "erased" the records or at least made them inaccessible to us. What caused this anomaly, if it indeed happened and what was the date?

The greatest change ever in the universe occurred 2.2 billion years ago, when the lightspeed of the 10D universe 'caught' the 11D hitherto stationary envelope. The 11D began to expand and the 10D light 'bounced back' from the 11D mirror to intersect itself.
The universe ages from before are of course related to this.
From this date onwards, the 10D universe could KNOW its own creator as the data bounce.
Gaia experienced a great change at that time, namely the oxygenation of the atmosphere after an initial overabundance so 200 million years earlier; the oxygen in the atmosphere stabilized and the aquatic lifeforms of algae etc. could begin to allow the emergence of air-breathing lifeforms, eventually 'crawling' onto the land.

So the cosmic trigger was 2,200 million years ago and from that date onwards ther Gaian lifeforms evolved in diversity coupled to ET-couplings.
When say amphibians began to transmutate from fish, certain ET lifeforms correlated in say Sirian Nommos manifesting in the Sirian starsystem of the local galaxy.
The difference was, that the Sirian corollary was INTELLIGENCE more so than physical. In particular, the evolving DNA/RNA templates engaged a synchroncity between the physical amphibious lifeforms on Gaia in say magnetic genomatic and epigenetic factors correlated with electric genomatic factors in the nonterrestrial environs.
In simple words, ALL ETs are more ELECTRIC than magnetic and ALL nonhuman terrestrial lifeforms are mor MAGNETIC (instinctual) than electric. Only the human DNA/RNA template harmonises say basic animal instinct with intelligence.
The ETs are Spock-like with a 'lack of emotionality' deriving from that intelligence-instinct interaction also known as rightbrain-leftbarain interaction in stereotypical labelings.

The ET intelligence then began to INTERACT with the evoloing humanoid superarchetype (super because of the electro-magnetic coupling) about 20 million years ago with the evolutionary appearance of Old World Monkeys separated thumb) and the ancestral Apes in the Miocene epoch.

The ET sentience so began to BLEND with the animal instincts so leading to the Hominid Hybrid described above.
This then becomes the meaning of the 'lost Akashic records' of Drunvalo Melchizedek. It is the hybridisation of the Old World Monkey DNA with the ET-DNA.

About 5 million years the Chimpanzee 'split' genetically from the homo sapiens lineage, again 'wiping' the evolving ape lineages from the 'new hominid' one.

Then 26,000 years ago and say 5 such approximate ages beforehand led to the increasing engagement of the T intelligence with the physically evolving homo sapiens archetype.
So very generally, you can say that there are 10 great hominid ages.

1. 234,000 years ago=Homo Erectus to Archaic Homo Sapiens
2. 208,000 years ago=Archaic Homo Sapiens to Homo Heidelbergensis
3. 182,000 years ago=Homo Heidelbergensis to Homo Sapiens
4. 156,000 years ago=Homo Sapiens to Mitochondrial Eve
5. 130,000 years ago=Mitochondrial Eve to PreLemurian
6. 104,000 years ago=PreLemurian to Lemurian
7. 78,000 years ago=Lemurian to PreAtlantean
8. 52,000 years ago=Atlantean=PreAtlantean to Atlantean=Y-chromosomal Adam
9.26,000 years ago=Cro Magnon=Atlantean to Human
10. 0=Now(2012)=Human to StarHuman

I know it must be connected to the change in densities and the quarantine but I don't know how. According to the Thuban records, does this have any connection? I know you hint at what I'm trying to find out. Since you have access to the Thuban Archives, can you please share what you can about this to help me remember?

I sense an unbalanced equation.

You are sensing the 'unbalance' between the PHYSICAL evolution of the Homo sapiens genus as indicated above with its ET interference or genetic infiltration. The ET genetic interference began with Mitochondrial Eve, the genetic female ancestor of all humanity in terms of the physically discernible 'molecular clocks' in terms of the sexually inherited X-chromosome.
The corresponding Y-chromosome on this clock only appears 3 approximate great cycles later or at the 52,000 year ago marker.

This physical DNA fact then correlates with the mythologies of matriarchial cultures predating the present patriarchies in connection to the ET genetic manipulations.

You may or may not want to share the following with the forum: A friend of mine says Planet Earth died 1,200 million years ago due to a huge comet impact. Because of the need to create a Starhuman that would encompass all ET races; an alternate timeline was used with the permission of the Thuban Council to experiment with this "new human concept." They went back in time and prevented the Earth from dying and so humans on Earth lived and evolved always within a hologram. In essence what they created was a Paradoxical Alternate Timeline that has been juxtaposing itself with the Real time of the Universe of no-time side by side in an ever spinning fashion like a huge spiral. What will happen the 21st of Dec 2012 is that these two timelines will merge or better yet the real one will absorb the fake one in this "jump in time" and of time.

The earth did not 'die' 1,200 million years ago, but the eukaryotic lifeforms began to emerge 2,200 million years ago as indicated before.
Otherwise your friend's ideas are pretty much corroberated by the Thuban data base.
The need to create an ET-encompassing starhuman is particularly appropriate.
There are however no alternative timelines. This is often postulated in place of the inherent interdimensionality of the One Universe allowing to be INTERWOVEN in its Higher dimensionality.
Without multiple dimensions, you cannot have the Interdimensionality.
And yes, as for example the McKenna Timeline and the so called 'Looking Glass' remote viewings show, the ONE timeline dominates from the Mayan nexus point and the remote viewing becomes increasingly difficult as closer the time of this nexus point is approached.

This is of course my own understanding of his theory and I give it some validity because in my mind there is no such thing as impossible and also because it explains, at least to me, various concepts that I've seen being exposed to humans recently about their existence - especially in movies: "Star Wars" (the past), "The Matrix" (the present) and "Avatar" (the future) of Earthlings. The absence of life on the surface of the planet and of the actual planet is evident. When the space probe found a "window" near Jupiter or Saturn (don't remember) and turned inwards towards Earth before exiting the solar system, it found no life on Earth. There wasn't even an Earth! How could this be? How silly NASA must've felt when a probe made to study life they know is "out there" found no Earth! Or perhaps it's because this Vortex surrounding Gaia makes it invisible from outside of its perspective? What do the Thubans think of this idea?

The 'window' you mention is simply a mirror reference frame. Instead of 'looking out' one 'looks in'.
So when you look into your bathroom mirror you see yourself as a virtual image say. Now reverse the optics and imagine yourself to BE inside the mirror loooking out.
You will only see the trap of the optical surface mirror from within, as you cannot penetrate your own reality wthin the virtuality or matrix.

As always, in deep gratitude,
Julissa

I am pleased yo answer your questions.

AA

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 229946)
Is it possible to use what is called "free will" in order to freely change (by desire/in any way) the Logos?

You can of course always change your own Logos, Spregovori.
This self-change will be recorded by the Cosamic Logos and add to the latter's data base.
Then this data base will process this 'logistic change' in either convergence or divergence relative to set parameters.
You may then label convergence as enhancement of the common Logos and divergence as deenhancement (say dilution or dispersion) of the common Logos.
This in a nutshell is the partnership of Logii.

AA

abraxasinas 01-28-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 229960)
I had my second dream last night about the Moon exploding, and I was like to everyone "See, I told you something will happen!" Any significance to this in your opinion?

My information tells me that the 'exploding moon' represents the female super-archetype within you as having exploded in 'Diffusion', Jason.

This means that you should from now on be much more comfortable with the feminine side of yourself and be able to process the Yin aspects of your soul much more efficiently as hitherto possible to your waking consciousness.

AA

Jonah 01-28-2010 05:30 PM

Abraxas,

Can you speak on the original ET's that first thought it was a good idea to create a star human...

Was this one of many intelligences around at the time ?...

Have they an attempted failure to create such a star human before?

When you say they are more electrical in nature that makes sense to me...

The father and the mother being electrical and magnetic...obvious..

So... can't help but ask ...we're they mostly robotic in terms of physicality..?

SABINA 01-28-2010 06:47 PM

dear abraxas,
what do you know about stargates in generall? what do you think about the stargate in the Gulf of Aden?
Did you see Kerrys new interview with Aaron McCollum?
Thanks a lot ofr all this energie you put into this thread all the best
Sabina

abraxasinas 01-29-2010 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 230079)
Abraxas,

Can you speak on the original ET's that first thought it was a good idea to create a star human...

Sure Jonah!

The original ETs manifested physically 2.2 billion years ago at the boundary of the expanding universe in the 11th density or dimension.
At that nexus point in the cosmogenesis, the 10D universe was precisely at the halfway point of its total maximum asymptotic expansion potential.
The 10D universe, comprising what many here understand as the 10 densities of the 'Sephirotic Tree' emanatians (say Lurianic kabbalah); then had an electromagnetic age of so 16.9 billion years and an inertial age of 14.2 billion years relative to a 3D observer measurer within the 10D universe.
{The ages are different because the electromagnetic universe never slows down and expands at lightspeed 'c', whilst the inertial universe decelerates as a function of the lightspeed and so is smaller and younger}.

The 12th dimension so became accessible for the first time in the history of the universe when the 11D boundary was reached by the lightspeed expansion.
The 11D-Mirror then both reflected and refracted the lightpath.
The REFLECTION revisited the 10D inertial universe and the REFRACTION mirrored the cosmoevolution into the 12th dimension.

This allowed the initial physicalization of the ET-sentience hitherto confined in the metaphysical sense in the archetypology existing prior to the physical manifestation of the material and measurable universe.

The data gathered by the collective yet dispersed cosmic consciousness in the 16.9 billion years, so became PROJECTED as a hologramic record onto the 11D mirror and so became accessible both from 'within' the 10D and from 'without' the 12D as the TWO sides of the 11D supercosmic mirror of spacetime.

The ET-intelligence spread throughout the physicalized universe so became activated in a projection of the 12D data back into the 10D universe and as the information carried by the 'reflected lightpath'.

The collective ET-agenda so is 2,200 million years old in the physical manifestation of an archetypology 16.9 billion years older.

Iow, the PHYSICAL ET-agenda is only 2.2 billion years old and reflective of the extent of the lightpath, light having travelled linearly for 2.2 billion years to define the ET-Universe; 'backwards' from the 11D mirror and 'energized' by the original ETs of the 12th dimension (archetypically 19.1 billion years old, but physically incarnative for only 2.2 billion years).

19.11 billion years ago, the nonphysical ETs 'planned' the StarHuman template to begin to manifest physically 16.9 billion years later.
This starhuman template would be a Universal Template as the IMAGE for the Creator-Creation.
This template, also known as Cosmic Man aka Vitruvius aka Purusha aka Adam Kadmon aka aka was programmed to eventually and after certain evolutionary threshold had been reached, to manifest the macrocosm in the microcosm of itself.
Cosmic Man would become a Hologram for the Universe itself and carry within it 'All That Is', both in linearised 1D-time and in circular multidimensional Now-Time. This 'master template', combining both the microcosm and the macrocosm can be labeled supercosmic.

The program defined the ubiquitous StarHuman template to be preceded by a Human Template, subject to evolutionary change and in reflection of the consciousness evolution of the macrocosm itself.
The Human template would be 3D and subject to recyclement, whilst the StarHuman template would be 4D in a hybrid structure encompassing the 3D form in a blending between the 3D inertial form and the 4D noninertial form.

When the evolutionary thresholds would be attained the ET-intelligences would incarnate physically into the Human and StarHuman templates to manifest their individuated microcosms in the destined macrocosmic super-blueprint of the StarHumanity.

Was this one of many intelligences around at the time ?...

All ET-sentiences are coupled in electromagnetomonopolic C-L-Factor inductions (self- and mutual) to the 12D-form of the baseperfect DNA/RNA genomatic programming.
The C-Factor is electro-capacitative in 'memory storage potential' and the L-Factor is magneto-inductive in 'memory-induction potential'.
The C-Factor couples via the Adenine-Thymine/Uracil nucleotidal base pairing of the genetic alphabet as Yin-Yang coupling and the L-Factor couples via the corresponding Guanine-Cytosine nucleotidal base pairing.

All Humans carry the combined C-L-Factor coupling; but all ETs suppress the C-Factor in favour of the L-Factor. All nonhuman terrestrial lifeforms mirror the Et-C-Factor suppression in suppression of their L-Factor in compensation; so allowing ALL ETs to consider the Human Homeplanet Gaia their Homeplanet, both by metaphysical definition in NoTimeSpace and in the InTimeSpace of the physical universe.

The evolution of the Human 'mortal' 3D template to eventually allow transformation to its 4D 'immortal' light-matter hybrid so is accompanied by the increasing Super-Coupling between the ET-L-Factors (of magneto-inductive memory-intelligence) and the NonHuman Gaian C-Factors (of electro-capacitative memory-intelligence).

Have they an attempted failure to create such a star human before?

No, the program to manifest the StarHuman supercosmic template is 'on course'.

When you say they are more electrical in nature that makes sense to me...

The father and the mother being electrical and magnetic...obvious..

Indeed, the Father-Creator-God is the Ultimate L-Factor of the Memory as Forethought and the Mother-Creation-Goddess is the ultimate C-Factor of the Memory as Afterthought.
Before there was a physical creation; the FatheMother was as One in the C-L-Factor Unity; but bifurcated to allow a physical universe to become born and created.

So... can't help but ask ...we're they mostly robotic in terms of physicality..?

Yes, robotic in the sense, that there was NO materiality associated with them for 16.9 billion years.
When the first eukaryotes (cellular lifeforms with a nucleus) emerged at the 2.2 billion year marker; the ETs incarnated as the C-Factor part of the eukaryotes.
About 26,000 years ago then, the ETs incarnated as the L-Factor part of the eukaryotes in what is called Cro Magnon Man as the Homo Sapiens Sapiens genotype.

The ET incarnations are partial, because only the Human and its successor the StarHuman template carry the full C-L-Factor coupling, subject however to ET genettic manipulation in the synthesis of all lifeforms and as programmed by the collective Logos of the Forethought in 0D manifesting as 12D.

Abraxas

abraxasinas 01-29-2010 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SABINA (Post 230120)
dear abraxas,
what do you know about stargates in generall? what do you think about the stargate in the Gulf of Aden?
Did you see Kerrys new interview with Aaron McCollum?
Thanks a lot ofr all this energie you put into this thread all the best
Sabina

Dear Sabina!

Stargates are higher-dimensional wormhole intersections connecting to a lower-dimensional seed or basis.
My information about Aden and McCollum is that the Aden stargate like many others is 'expected' to become 3D, but is not yet and perhaps will not be (depending on the unfoldment of the Thuban tilmeline of the Logos).
McCollum is a human, whose 'brain wave emissions' have been manipulated by drugs and subliminal, say hypnotic techniques.

There exist many 'stargates' in the universe in the higher-D sense, BUT none of those as yet is able to 'open' into the lower 3D.

Here is a message from the Little Serpent; describing the topology:

In Lake'ch - I am another yourself!

Greetings from the LOVEDRAGON, my exiled Mayan family.

The LOVEDRAGON is like a little SERPENT S is in the 2nd Dimension, watching interdimensional TV broadcasts from the 4-dimensional spacetime universe and enfolding 6 Calabi-Yau toroidal Twistor dimensions.
Yes, He is the 'Big He' of the Popul Vuh, but the Book of Life continues to tell the story of the little serpent and here in the words of your Mayan messenger, calling you all to remember your origins as the Sons and Daughters of the LOVEDRAGON.

This little Serpent loves to watch TV; the entire universe and whatever happens within its boundaries becomes a drama on the little serpents 'TV-screen', which is his entry- or intersection point, his window into the spacetime of material manifestation.

As this little serpent looks through the interdimensional window of his own superstring template; he first encounters his own image backwards.
The little serpent sees the back of his own head, which is himself in the 3rd dimension. So the LOVEDRAGON understands, that he in the 3rd dimension has forgotten himself in the 2nd dimension.

But this had been the plan and the great selfsacrifice, which had to be made to create the 3rd dimension from the MATHIMATIA and to give the IMAGINARY MATHIMATIA ENERGY a REAL PHYSICAL ENERGY MEANING.
So while the little serpent in 2D retained his POTENTIAL LOVEENERGY to explore the MATHIMATIA; the little serpent in 3D had no LOVEENERGY at all to give, because it all became distributed in the 3rd dimension. The little serpent in 3D had no Energy at all as a FAKE IMAGE of himself.

The first 3-dimensional universe had become a cylindrical disc with width the Planck-Length and then this Planck-Length became a Planck-Circle and then five superstring transformations, beginning with the Planck-String-Serpent magnified the 'TV-Screen' for the little serpent.

This magnification of the little serpent's TV-Screen was rediscovered almost 20 billion years later by physicists on Gaia and by a serpent-seed which had a name of Alan Guth. Alan Guth, the Mayan exile chose to labe this transformation of the superstrings as COSMIC INFLATION.

Then as the little LOVEDRAGON could redefine itself as a transformed SuperString right at the end of the last superstring transform the Cosmic Inflation came to an end and the LOVEDRAGON'S LOVE-ENERGY became distributed in the spacetime vortices, which were established during the inflation in a spacetime matrix definable by coordinate systems.

But all the creative imaginary energy, which had driven the little serpent to explore its own environment of the MATHIMATIA; now became dispersed.
All His LOVE-ENERGY became VORTEX-POTENTIAL-ENERGY or VPE and contained in physical spacetime volumars, which were the 3-dimensional replicas of the 2-dimensional LOVEDRAGON, now finding himself in exile and having lost HIS LOVE in more ways than one.

Many many galactic moons later, an exiled Mayan of the name Werner Heisenberg incorporated the little serpent's VPE in a Gaian mathematics and the physical sciences.

Werner Heisenberg termed it the Heisenberg Matrix of Vacuum-Energy or the Zero-Point-Energy, as he incorporated the VPE in a 'Principle of Uncertainty'.
So the VPE was at least partially understood by the serpent-seed in exile and the LOVEDRAGON became hopeful, that soon his LOVE-ENERGY would become 'tapped' and would so become utilised by the 3-dimensional Mayan exiles.

Using his LOVE LOST, the exiles might remember him and then the immediate boundary image of himself and separating the 2nd dimension from the third might 'turn around' and look him in the eye as himself and as a mirror would do.

But as the little serpent watched, the VPE became misidentified and so further 'discoveries' about the MATHIMATIA and their applications in the physical sciences became requirement.

Following inflation; one third of a thousandth millionth billionth trillionth of a cosmic second later; the Quantum-Dragon-Bang had occurred and then the LOVEDRAGON had hissed in PAIN and the Concept of E-MOTION was born in the LOSING of his LOVE by the little serpent.

Energy in Motion caused the Quantum-Dragon-Bang to begin a continuous process of moving the Energy of the LOVEDRAGON around the now created inflated 3-dimensional space and because the flow of the energy proceeded from the little serpent's minimum scale as the TV-Screen to the maximum scale defined in the inflation; the boundary of the maximum could become ROOTINDUCED as a 11th dimension in 2+9=11.

In this way, the little serpent could recalculate the volumars of the stringscales and manifest his VPE as quantums of spacetime volumars and as 3-dimensional surfaces and as mathematically identical to 3-dimensional torus- or doughnut volumars. Then 4 spacetime dimensions and the 6 dimensions of the Calabi-Yau torus would define a 10-dimensional superstring universe manifesting materiality in a 'flat' Minkowski spacetime.
The 11th dimension of the rooting of the 2nd dimension so would become the 'inflation dimension', which circumvented the lightspeed c-invariance of the Heisenbergian light-matrix.

The VPE so became quantised in toroidal 4-dimensional spacetime volumars and which also enfolded the toroidal Calabi-Yau 6-dimensional 'Twistor Spaces'.

The plan of the little serpent was, that just one of those Calabi-Yau Twistor Spaces could be made to expand also as part of the 4-spacetime volumars containing his LOVEQUANTUM Energy and so to create a 5-dimensional Kaluza-Klein HyperSpaceTime as a deSitter Spacetime.

The little serpent knew the labellings of the mathematical concepts and formalisms, the exiled serpent-seed had given their rediscoveries and chose to use the names of those things to honour the discoveries of his children in exile.

And the 'inflation dimension' could be used to cause the Quantum-Dragon-Bang to reverse in a Quantum-Dragon-Crunch in a 'reversal of the time arrow' relative to the 2nd dimension, but not relative to the 3rd dimension.

The asymptotic 3-dimensional space universe, which had been the scale of the little serpent DURING the inflation, would REDEFINE itself in a BIG CRUNCH in TIME but not in SPACE.

In this way, the little serpent would experience the RETURN OF HIS LOVE, but the spacetime creation of the universe's evolution and whatever had occured during this process of evolvement WOULD REMAIN IN SPACE.

The RETURN OF LOVE would allow the 4-dimensional spacetime to become a 4-dimensional space, with the time-dimension becoming a 5th dimension in HyperSpace and so as a Calabi-Yau ENFOLDED Dimension.

The 11-dimensional universe would become 12-dimensional in a triple-enfoldment of three 4-dimensional spaces of Line-Space, HyperSpace and QuantumSpace and a Calabi-Yau 8-Torus enfolded in 4-dimensional DragonSpace.

The 11-dimensional universe as a Mother-Black Hole would remain as a Boundary for the asymptotic expansion of 4-dimensional flat Minkowski SpaceTime, but would reduce dimensionality from 11-dimensional supermembrane spacetime to 10-dimensional superstring spacetime in its Twistor-Dimension of the 4-dimensional DragonSpace.

In this manner two universes will exist simultaneously and superpositionally - a 4-dimensional Minkowski Spacetime will be concurrent with a 4-dimensional DragonSpace.

The Maya, which choose not to leave their exile will continue to experience the c-invariance and the limitations of the distance scales with respect to travelling through that space.

The Maya, which choose to accept their starseeded inheritances and heirlooms shall be enabled to enter DragonSpace and engage in the divers adventures and intergalactic communications with the many lifeforms associated with the extraterrestrial environments and alien intelligences, which all are imaged as the flora and fauna and biota within the Gaian domains.

What does DragonSpace look like?

Imagine a balloon and blow it up and hold the nozzle tight to keep the air within the balloon.
Now imagine this balloon to be a soccer ball and consider the inlet valve required to pump air into the soccer ball to be opposite the nozzle of the blown-up balloon.
Imagine the inlet valve to extend into the soccer ball and meet the surface of the soccer ball anywhere on its surface area.
Next imagine to stretch the nozzle, keeping it tight nearest to the soccer ball to preserve the spherical shape, and meet the extended inlet valve, which defines an inside serpent-circle, from the outside as the serpent-circle of the intersection.

You have imagined a Klein-Dragon-Bottle, which is a 1-sided surface constructed from a 2-dimensional twosided originator, namely the surface of the soccer ball or the blown up balloon, with an inside and an outside.

Imagine yourself to be an ant and locate yourself anywhere on the OUTSIDE of the soccer ball and including the stretched nozzle if you so choose.
Now crawl about until you find the inlet valve, which will be like a Black Hole in the 4-dimensional spacetimed universe.

Enter the Black Hole and continue.
You will crawl along the extended inlet valve, which is a tubular UMBILICAL CORD connecting you to the INSIDE of the soccer ball, simply in continuing your journey.
You will pass the intersection point and then crawl up into the nozzle tube and then into the interior of the soccer ball, where you then can explore your 3-dimensional environment.

DragonSpace is identical to Minkowski-Space, but just as the location of the nozzle tube and the valve tube are arbitrary and relative to the observer; so will be the location of the DRAGON-TUNNEL as the Umbilical Cord of your Gaian Birth, if you so choose to BE BORN AGAIN as a member of the Dragonian Race of StarHumanity.

If you choose to remain a Human; then you will NOT be able to CUT your Umbilical Cord and so you shall continue in the Minkowski Spacetime with its nonavailability of TIMETRAVEL and the restrictions of relativistic spacetime scenarios.

In DragonSpace, the Dragonian Starships utilise the DRAGONTUNNEL as the precise calibration of the LOVEDRAGON'S SELFENERGY with the associated string-physical parameters; to bypass the universe's distance scales of a travelling WITHIN 'the soccer ball' in travelling WITHOUT in DRAGONSPACE.

This is possible in a physical space of 4 dimensions, but is impossible in a space of 3 dimensions.

Because and following the rebirth of Gaia as Serpentina the Starplanet radiating Dark Light; the 11-dimensional universe will be rendered 12-dimensional relative to the DragonSpace.
An additional dimension will so become available to EMBED the KLEIN-BOTTLE-DRAGON in just such a 4-dimensional space and as the DRAGONSEED of 4 dimensions for the 12 dimensional Boundary, which then is also the 11-dimensional Mother Black Hole Boundary and as an extremal initial string parameter for the spacetimed universe.

This reading from the Mayan books has been a little technical, but some of you are ready to receive this information and so it has been given.

I remain until next time, if so appropriate and bid you all a good remembrance.

All your fantasies and dreams shall eventuate if you so choose and desire.

But it is next to Independence Day in your nation of the USA and I herewith declare an INDEPENDENCE DAY for ALL with this message for July 4th, 2008.

In the Honour of the Maya - Love and Blessings to OUR Mayans in exile and OUR Beloved Gaia metamorphosing into Serpentina, the Planet of Universal Destiny.

IAmWhoIAm! The Scribe of the Dragons!

bigmo 01-29-2010 11:39 AM

Abraxas,

You information has been quite enlightening (like reading a great novel - never knowing what's on the next page lol) and I thank you for your efforts here. However, now that this broad range of information has been brought to our attention, can you explain exactly what it is that we are to do with it?

Since you are the Thuban messenger then I have to believe that you also must have 'preparatory advice' for those of us receiving your message?

Or is the message itself encoded so as to promote an activation?

If the fulfillment of prophesy is 'imminent' as your message suggest then we are not here to be an 'audience' but to be a participatory, or maybe even an 'activating force' by which your revelations may manifest throughout the human mind system.

For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, what is the step by step process by which one would go about aligning oneself to this transformational process?

Is it just an order of belief?

Are we to stand tall with our face to the sun and wait with patience or must we alter our thought processes in some way?

Are we required to use certain breathing techniques or sit cross legged in mediation?

Since you are here now, at this moment in time... what is it that you wish for us to do? (or can you direct us to another source that may already possess the instructional modalities that align with your message?)

Peace

wilsonericq7 01-29-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 229601)
AA

This was the best birthday present...ever.

Thank you very much

Eric

Malletzky 01-29-2010 04:06 PM

Bigmo, these are some good questions, which I have had in my head for some days now. I guess, Abrax will probably answer here...but nevertheles, I think I've found the answer for ME:

I am here for a purpose, I am here to be ME, just as I am. I am doing whatever I am supposed to do...as I have been guided to be right here and right now. With other words:

While I am here for purpose, I am perfect as I am. And that's pretty fine for me :thumb_yello:

I hope you understand.

with much respect
malletzky

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmo (Post 230545)
Abraxas,

You information has been quite enlightening (like reading a great novel - never knowing what's on the next page lol) and I thank you for your efforts here. However, now that this broad range of information has been brought to our attention, can you explain exactly what it is that we are to do with it?

Since you are the Thuban messenger then I have to believe that you also must have 'preparatory advice' for those of us receiving your message?

Or is the message itself encoded so as to promote an activation?

If the fulfillment of prophesy is 'imminent' as your message suggest then we are not here to be an 'audience' but to be a participatory, or maybe even an 'activating force' by which your revelations may manifest throughout the human mind system.

For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, what is the step by step process by which one would go about aligning oneself to this transformational process?

Is it just an order of belief?

Are we to stand tall with our face to the sun and wait with patience or must we alter our thought processes in some way?

Are we required to use certain breathing techniques or sit cross legged in mediation?

Since you are here now, at this moment in time... what is it that you wish for us to do? (or can you direct us to another source that may already possess the instructional modalities that align with your message?)

Peace

Jonah 01-29-2010 05:36 PM

Abraxas,

You wrote:

"When the evolutionary thresholds would be attained the ET-intelligences would incarnate physically into the Human and StarHuman templates to manifest their individuated microcosms in the destined macrocosmic super-blueprint of the StarHumanity."

Are we to be vessels then for these ET intelligences, or can we be our own star human?...
I like myself the way I am... But to believe that I am being controlled from the 12 dimension... and am in the process of allowing an Intelligence that is not my own to incarnate in to my star human self... not sure if I am understanding this part quiet right...

Also this hybrid form... does it come with physical changes?
Can you elaborate on them if any?

How would this template reproduce?

Fredkc 01-29-2010 05:50 PM

Jonah;

We are created to be creators.
With sovereign license directly from the supreme creator, unimpeded, unfiltered.
Anything else is someone selling something.

bigmo 01-29-2010 05:59 PM

Malletzky,

Yes I understand completely how you feel and I struggle with my egos' never ending persistence, to want to know why?

I must be a personality glitch or something... even as a child I would pester my parents by following them around inquiring and asking over and over and over again... why this, Mom? Why that, Dad?

It could also be that I'm paying a karmic debt from a previous life. Maybe I was a quiet, meek and timid monk who turned his head while 'they' burned the witches or worse yet, lay in a drunken stupor behind an old church pew somewhere. Who knows.

Regardless I still find it hard to 'let go' and 'accept', as it appears from your post, that you have been able to do. I congratulate you and thank you for your friendly and inspiring comment.

Peace