Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 09:29 AM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 224834)
Agreed, I'm sure Abrax being as smart as he is- knows exactly the numerology connected and as such probably designed it that way (his name) for who knows what reasons. Maybe he can explain.

Abrax, what is your opinion of John Dee's Monas Hieroglyphica/Hieroglyphic Monad?

Hi Eleni!

We are in agreement with John Dee's Hieroglyphia. Its symbolism is reassigned to the Mesopotamian Mazzaroth or Zodiac and the general 'thrust' of John Dee's work engages the 'Mystical Alchemy', i.e. the 'Heavenly Wedding of the Opposites' and leading to the 'Thuban Dragonomy' of the Androgenization.

AA

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 224741)
thank you i will see if i can find that and have a look.

What dose this mean? What is simply planed in 62 weeks from January? What kind of certiain information will be cut off? What what will be planed on this new date in December? Thanks for your replies.

It's the fulfilling of certain types of prophecy Universal Jester.
The 'power' of the 'Holy Roman Empire' of the last 1980 years or so derives from the establishment of archetypical structures.
Knowing of those structures, allowed the PTB to confiscate the 'human groupmind', as these archetypes cannot be 'ignored'.
It's like the Zodiac of Mesopotamia (and others like the Chinese of course).
The construction EXISTS, irrespective of the skeptics and the debunkers, claiming this or that regarding ist efficiency and scientific validity.

So to DISEMPOWER the 'archetypes', say as 'astrology', 'numerology' or the 'Holy Roman Empire' (in politics and religion of course); the archetypes themselves must be REDEFINED or RETRANSLATED.

In terms of religion, this was precisely the cause of the world wars.
To 'get rid' of the 'prophecied second coming'; the PTB attempted to manufacture and 'force' it in THEIR retranslation of the archetypes.

The polarisation on this thread between the pro-Thubanites and the anti-Thubanites is the same archetype or MEME manifesting itself as a group-consciousness.

In the second WW it was Hitler's Agartha of the Luminari versus the so characterised Jewish Shamballa of the Illuminati.
Both however, as many here now, are but faces of the same coin, the Brotherhood of the Snake under the auspices of Abraxas aka Abrasax.

Of course, the 1000-year Reich did not eventuate in the Agartha sense, but since has become the attempt by the Illuminati to manifest, say coinciding with the hype of the 2012.

Ok then, this will backfire for all 'brotherhoods'; as the 2nd Order of Abraxas has become absorbed in the 1st Order of the LOGOS.

So the 1st Order has 'overruled' the timeline manipulations of the 2nd and 3rd orders (attempted for the last 4000 years in the present human civilisation) and it is this timeline the Thubanese dispensation is addressing AS AN OFFERING to the 1st Order.

So then should the 1st Order of the Universe accept this 'offering' as a ''Story Told'; then the archetypes will be changed in concordance with the Retranslations of what is here termed the Council of Thuban.
Recall THUBAN=FREEDOM=66=WOMAN, the WOMAN being not Gaia, but the UNIVERSAL MOther as the creation itself.

AA

Interesting. What do they say is the greater time line events?

I shall publish details when so appropriate dear Jester of the Universe.

AA

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 (Post 224863)
Dear Abrax,

My intention is to clarify our path as a group by first resolving what holds us back as individuals.

In a balanced and unchallenged 3D experience (Eden) the mental and physical platforms are but mirrors of each other through the emotional platform experienced in real time.

The emotional platform is the communication field between platforms, a checklist of sorts. In the example below, the experience is harmonious and without catalyst/action.

http://ericwilson147.files.wordpress...e_balanced.jpg

Thoughts through feelings become things | Things through feelings reflect thoughts.

In my humble recollection, when the physical platform is harmonious through a balanced emotional platform, while the egocentric mind is unchallenged, the result is a 3D co-creative experience which sees energy flowing freely between platforms; truly unconditional love.

This free flowing state of being should always be the intention/goal while in this 3D experience, as catalysts push ascension along for each individual towards the group.

Yet, this daily reality is hardly without catalysts/actions.

When a catalyst occurs here in 3D, we hinder our progress and disrupt our healing/ascension process by not honoring this reflection between platforms.

In the example below, the catalyst/action is displayed along with the changes within the experience.

Notice the disharmony in the physical platform, the unbalanced nature of the emotional platform and the now challenged nature of the mental platform.

Problem
http://ericwilson147.files.wordpress...d_catalyst.jpg

If I remember correctly, in order to move forward and learn from any experience one (non-separated individual) must move as a whole within themselves.

Thus, any inhibitor/action used to counteract any catalyst must reflect through the emotional platform on both the physical and mental platforms congruently.

Solution
http://ericwilson147.files.wordpress..._inhibitor.jpg

The above is a perfect solution to any problem/catalyst. No matter the catalyst, the inhibitor must be reflected free from blockages within either platform.

You have stated “…The mental life is not so easy, as the experience of the mental world becomes the 'Egocentricity of the Human Mind’…The mental experiences of 'falling over' are not self corrective and self teaching as found in the physical life of the necessities.”

I reflected here and recalled what most refer to as the chakras and more importantly what blocks the energy from flowing freely through them.

Simply, one cannot move forward only on the physical platform and leave the mental platform behind; to do so would ignore the imbalance from the emotional platform.

We were given the emotions to show us “how we are doing” with regard to the mental platform, if I remember correctly.

If one wants to know their progress towards ascension, or quite simply how they are learning from their 3D experience, check your gut…as it were.

If you feel higher amounts of energy (as there is no good or bad) on the emotional platform, check what might be causing the blockage.

In a free flowing energetic state, high amounts of energy signal an imbalance within the 3D experience; and are an indication of a blockage for at least one of the platforms.

Blockage
http://ericwilson147.files.wordpress...evelopment.jpg

Clearing the ‘old wise man’ from the mental platform reveals challenges similar to the toddler learning to walk in the physical platform; as different approaches will yield to success.

As “…development of a harmonious…self disciplined human mind automatically balances and stabilizes the physical world with the mental world for a playground of the human spirit to express itself in its fullest extent of creativity, self-awareness and interconnectedness.”

Namaste,

Eric

Thank you Eric for reformulating and clarifying my answer to your question.
You have embellished and illustrated what I meant to convey and there is nothing I would critisize here, being of a sound scientific and intelligent approach to the topic raised.

AA

wilsonericq7 01-20-2010 11:17 AM

Good Morning Abrax and company,

My last post was to make sure I understood the flow between the platforms. My enthusiasm for this material drives me to understand it completely. I yearn for my wife to join me with this material, so I share it often and break it down when it gets 'deep' (always complimenting her intelligence when doing so and assuming I understand any of it in the first place).

I appologize for embelishing; as the best post is a short post. Attention is too important to waste; again I am sorry if I insulted anyone here on this thread.

You are all so far ahead, I yearn to catch up.

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackLight43 (Post 224810)
Thank you Abraxa for continuing this thread...so glad I asked for more!

Blessings

You are welcome BlackLight.
Your naming bespeaks of a greater spiritual awareness than many have attained so far.
As you may have observed, I am concentrating my participation in this forum to this thread.
You can however find continuity of the thread you commented upon in this link:

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id163.html

The following might also interest you.
ISAAC NEWTON'S ALCHEMY AND EZEKIEL'S TIMELINE TO 2012

Newton's Dream Realised and the Completion of Scriptural Prophetic Archetypology to enable Universal Reconfiguration

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id157.html

You carry a great harmony within you, even with your 66 vibration, signifying FREEDOM=6+18+5+5+4+15+13 for this year 2010.

Blessed Be, in brotherhood!

Abraxas Anthony

wilsonericq7 01-20-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 225244)
Outstanding post if I may say so.

A..

Thanks Anchor,

I am glad it spoke to you.

Namaste

UncleJohn 01-20-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 225251)
Here is your answer from the Thuban Council Uncle John.

Physical Consciousness coupled to the Biomind of Universal Life
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html

Hi Abrax, No mention of the Thuban Council or the 1/18/10 date at:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity/ or http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/ Edit to change url.

These are your sites are they not, Tony Bermanseder; BSc?

One can cull almost an infinite amount of important sounding gibberish from the fields of Physics and Mathematics. A give away of this is there are no references given for research and verification.

Honesty and the scientific method go hand in hand and it seems that perhaps the Thuban Council don't seem to get this.

But let's not let this problem bother us. I still await an explanation of how our memory and consciousness works that I can understand.

Please don't let this response deter your enthusiasm expressed here.

Thanks Uncle John

THE eXchanger 01-20-2010 05:07 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12DnAHelix (Post 225041)
Hello eXchanger -
You were one of the first people to send me a 'friend request' :).
it's nice to make your acquaintance.
Some reason, I just shake my head 'no' when reading this - other than your overall agreement with a 36* dimensional structure.
I am not talking about 'science fiction' though; I am talking about a structure which is actually directly perceivable - you just have to use the right lenses; which the mayans were very well schooled in.
I don't believe in any '3 matrices' or 'densities' - I believe in nested subsets of continua within a 36* dimensional structure; I think there is a lot of what I personally would call 'new age gobbledygook' in these regards.
Additionally, I believe in what is 'directly perceivable'; what I personally describe as being the 'Master Key Template of Divinity' - or the 'schematic model' & 'blueprint' that contains the form holding fields for the structure and is simultaneously woven through / underlies the entirety - at every level ...
I've 'repped' ""Omni-Dimensional Science & Spirituality"" for years - since 1998, just been one of those ones hiding in the shadows so to speak...
I find this thread to be rather confusing, but it is interesting :)
My own advice would be to seek out the Zuul and 'Time Wave Lords', plus the 'Opaluminals'.
At this point - based on personal 'Alpha Draconian' experience some 11+ years ago; I'd disregard Thuban - although perhaps they do deserve our gratitude - the renegades at least ..
unless they really have something to say about the mandala, other than curses ...
but I will give this information more than the brief glance I gave it when I posted my comment which this is in response to; which is basically the same quip I just posted.
Maybe I should look back in and see what the 'Emerald Order' has been up to over the years, I've read Voyagers 1 & 2 years ago .....
Take Care.
and =Peace= to you ..
:)

Greetings 12DNAHELIX...NOT sure,
if you are grasping, or, reading what we wrote correctly
we said: we believe, in 36 dimensions too ~ albeit, we should have typed the
word density (not dimension)

and said; we believe in densities
that are formed over 1 - 2 - or 3 matriXes ~
of a maximum of 12D/12D/12D (D=density)
(and, NOT talked about dimensions) - our error

we believe, we have one matrix
- of 12 D (density) completed in an eXpression of 9191
in The Order of Melchesidek
and, we believe, we have one matrix - of 12D (density)
completed in an eXpression of 10
in The Order of The Elohim.

thus 12D + 12 D, for a total of 24D
plus, this, the 3rd matrix we are currently in

we said; moving through 1D to 9D
(meaning, we can access 9 densities,
thru the one we are in,
along with having 2 hereditary main guides of 12D
so, 9D/ 9+12+12=33

we also connect to a higher guidance/which is part of our own soul family
who is 10d/34d (again, density) - HOWEVER,
to keep it simple, lets just say they are at 10th density

we have NOT yet, seen, what might exist, at 11th density

and, we know that 12th density - completes the journey

and we also, believe, that it is possible to merge with
your 9th density - monad/along with your future monad too,
as, we did back on 10/25/2007

we are also aware, that the original 2 - 12TH DENSITY ASPECTS
each, became 12 x 12 x 12 = 1728 points of light
to further eXpand this:

The archetypes like 9191/Isis all come from 12D
they manifest in 10D max using 11D as mirror
they re-split into 12 x 12 x 12 = or many points of light
now, others carry as archetype
12x12x12=1728 as a cubic volume in 3D
the points of light which are in 3D mirrored into 6D and 9D finito
(talking past 9D is confusing to others)
so, to be scientifically accurate
The 9D is tright where the 3D is COLOCAL INTERD
more so then multiD
USE FINESTRUCTURE or SUBSTRUCTURE holofractals
in groups of 7 and or 9

so you can put 7 densities into 6D but not as 13D

6D is ROTATION
9D is VIBRATION
3D is TRANSLATION

ALL MOvement Dybnamics exists in 9D Space or 10D spacetime

you can speak of
9x9=81 substructures or 63=9x7 for each of the 9D
- but its playing
Your 36 is 9x4 in 4D spacetime then its scientific
3D spacetime is the NOW experienced
4D spacetime is standard physics

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleJohn (Post 225448)
Hi Abrax, No mention of the Thuban Council or the 1/18/10 date at:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity/ or http://cosmicdawn.net

These are your sites are they not, Tony Bermanseder; BSc?

One can cull almost an infinite amount of important sounding gibberish from the fields of Physics and Mathematics. A give away of this is there are no references given for research and verification.

Honesty and the scientific method go hand in hand and it seems that perhaps the Thuban Council don't seem to get this.

But let's not let this problem bother us. I still await an explanation of how our memory and consciousness works that I can understand.

Please don't let this response deter your enthusiasm expressed here.

Thanks Uncle John

Sure Uncle John!

One can and many do 'cull scientific sounding gibberish' from other sites.
This is not the case here and all 'formulations' can be checked for their validity. You are welcome to present SCIENTIFIC CRITICISM and ANALYSIS of anything you encountered on this website.

The Thuban Science is NOT mainstream and so cannot be checked in peer review citatations.
So if you choose to judge the Thuban omni-science as invalidated, because it is not mainstreamed or citated; then this is your prerogative.

So you are invited to 'challenge' the Thuban science in its formalisms and postulates for appropriate reply.

Your biased dismissal of things you are unfamiliar with is unwarranted in this instance.
If you wish to DO SCIENCE, follow the SCIENTIFIC METHODOLOGY.

So for starters present your arguments and analysis about what and where the 'gibberish' is in the treatise.

Hiding behind name calling will not do for the skeptical enquirer.
Your question is answered in the post. If you cannot understand it; I suggest you consult some basic physics books or consult articles in populist scientific publications like New Scientist or Scientific American.

The link http://cosmicdawn.net is an unconnected phishing site.

AA

eleni 01-20-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 225256)
Hi Eleni!

We are in agreement with John Dee's Hieroglyphia. Its symbolism is reassigned to the Mesopotamian Mazzaroth or Zodiac and the general 'thrust' of John Dee's work engages the 'Mystical Alchemy', i.e. the 'Heavenly Wedding of the Opposites' and leading to the 'Thuban Dragonomy' of the Androgenization.

AA

Thank you Abraxasinas!:original:

UncleJohn 01-20-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 225490)
One can and many do 'cull scientific sounding gibberish' from other sites. This is not the case here and all 'formulations' can be checked for their validity. You are welcome to present SCIENTIFIC CRITICISM and ANALYSIS of anything you encountered on this website.

Hi Abrax,

These 'formulations' are mathematical descriptions that are models of the real world. Where are the experiments to give evidence that these 'formulations' fit the real world? How could any scientist check anything without results of experiments?

If I was to check just the Mathematics of your conjectures, I would require a paper with all the intermediary definitions, constructions, postulates and theorems clearly spelled out and documented. I would also need some experimental evidence linking this to the real world to make this worth my time.

Abrax, I know of no accepted scientist that have worked in a vacuum without peer review. Project Avalon is perhaps not the best place to present these results and associated discussions.

Again, I am curious why no mention of the Thuban Council in your earlier voluminous postings on the internet.

Please don't let me discourage you from posting here or answering my or other's questions. I find your postings very interesting to read.

Thanks Uncle John

Sollve 01-20-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 225490)
Sure Uncle John!

One can and many do 'cull scientific sounding gibberish' from other sites.
This is not the case here and all 'formulations' can be checked for their validity. You are welcome to present SCIENTIFIC CRITICISM and ANALYSIS of anything you encountered on this website.

The Thuban Science is NOT mainstream and so cannot be checked in peer review citatations.
So if you choose to judge the Thuban omni-science as invalidated, because it is not mainstreamed or citated; then this is your prerogative.

So you are invited to 'challenge' the Thuban science in its formalisms and postulates for appropriate reply.

Your biased dismissal of things you are unfamiliar with is unwarranted in this instance.
If you wish to DO SCIENCE, follow the SCIENTIFIC METHODOLOGY.

So for starters present your arguments and analysis about what and where the 'gibberish' is in the treatise.

Hiding behind name calling will not do for the skeptical enquirer.
Your question is answered in the post. If you cannot understand it; I suggest you consult some basic physics books or consult articles in populist scientific publications like New Scientist or Scientific American.

The link http://cosmicdawn.net is an unconnected phishing site.

AA

Abrax,

I believe that when I'm delivering a message as a messenger I (the messenger) hold the total responsibility for that message and also for the recipient's understanding of that message. If I can't deliver the intended information enveloped withing the message with the verified (by me) full understanding of that message I have failed in deliviering the message. As a messenger I do everything I'm capable of to make sure my recipient understands the information given, which makes it necessary for me as the messenger to stretch my communicative skills and also to "think outside the box". A message without understanding is like sending an empty but in this case, fancy envelope.

Do you agree with me or do you think it's up to all of us just to understand the parts we can and ignore the rest making the message in it's whole distorted and therefor not the original message?

My intention is not to disrespect you in any way, but I feel that the people with the actual courage to ask for clarification helps us all to better understand all of this. I usually ask when I'm not fully understanding things, but if I would ask about everything I don't understand in this thread wouldn't be about Thuban anymore, it would be about answering my questions.

All love,
Sollve

Phtha 01-21-2010 02:43 AM

Hello friend Sirebard,

I was hoping you could list all the different types of energy that you are aware of, and what their higher and lower harmonics manifest as, starting from the highest octave to lowest with each type. I'm curious as to whether there is only one type of energy that manifests differently in each density or if each type of energy is unique to itself ect...

Thanks!

hippihillbobbi 01-21-2010 02:45 AM

Dear Abraxas --

i wasn't gonna mention this, but after the last several messages on this thread I decided i would. it seems like to me that your responses to our questions have become a bit more biting in the last day or two. i don't want to come-off as a whiny-baby, but since the info you present is often so technical, i doubt there are that many of us here following this thread who can get everything you're saying. and considering the fact that Thuban "omniscience" is not subject to validation within our current scientific framework here on Gaia, i would think you'd be more politely accomodating of our human "ignorance." i fear some skeptics on this thread who may have communicated in a somewhat hostile manner have elicited some defensiveness on your part. am i intuiting wrongly about this, Abrax?

as others have already said to you recently ........ there is certainly No Disrespect intended, Abraxas. :wub2:

gratefully (as ever)
hippihill

Seafury 01-21-2010 04:40 AM

It is my understanding that the OP is channeling this information. If that is the case I would expect the emotions of the channel to bleed through in the form of some defensive emotion.

The "attacks" are not all completely invalid. They are also being reciprocated with the energy they were given with. Just because an entity is more "advanced" in some way does not make them perfect.

The OP is not attacking anyone who doesn't attack him. If someone wants to throw down, get ready to take one in the lip.

Myplanet2 01-21-2010 04:55 AM

What I'd really like to see is lots of plain language explanations. The scientific explanations are there for anyone who wants to check them out. But there is no reason this can't all be explained so anyone can understand, if they want to. In terms which are in common usage.

When someone has to encode, or encrypt their messages, I have to wonder why? I would think anyone here to enlighten, would have making themselves understood as their first priority.

Some of the Thuban data resonates with me, lots of it doesn't, but I don't really know how much of it I just don't understand. For example, I kind of got the impression that the Thuban had a somewhat possessive attitude towards Earth? Or did I read that wrong?

abraxasinas 01-21-2010 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 225831)
Dear Abraxas --

i wasn't gonna mention this, but after the last several messages on this thread I decided i would. it seems like to me that your responses to our questions have become a bit more biting in the last day or two. i don't want to come-off as a whiny-baby, but since the info you present is often so technical, i doubt there are that many of us here following this thread who can get everything you're saying. and considering the fact that Thuban "omniscience" is not subject to validation within our current scientific framework here on Gaia, i would think you'd be more politely accomodating of our human "ignorance." i fear some skeptics on this thread who may have communicated in a somewhat hostile manner have elicited some defensiveness on your part. am i intuiting wrongly about this, Abrax?

No hippihillbobbi, you have intuited correctly!
I have stated from the beginning, that from January 18th, these messages will be somewhat different in that a second component will be added to the questions and answers.

This is because the sharing of the Thuban data will be seconded by the ET presence and the subject matter addressed via the linked websites; the tonyb/John Shadow posts and so on.

This is a necessary part of the polarisation, which became implemented on said date.
You may perceive it as a 'spiritual conflict' of the 2nd and 3rd Orders and as the 'real war' between archetypes.
This so is NOT a physical 'conflict', but a 'conflict' between perceptions.

The ET component will continue as before, but the nonET component will be 'biting' indeed and reflective of the 'war between perceptions'.

Staging such a 'war' will help to avoid and to diminish physical catastrophies on the physical plane, because of the ability to absorb the energy of the groupmind controlling meme complexes.

So considering the manner of address, the replies will either be a 'softer' ET response in support of the higher-dimensional agenda; or a 'harder' 'scientific' 'show me your mettle' approach based on logic and rationality.

In the latter replies, the 'hiding' behind 'authority constructs' of any kind will be disallowed and the scientific or metaphysical skeptic will be asked to justify hisher objections on scientific grounds and not some verification by a 'higher authority'.

In my free sharing of data, I have nothing 'to prove' to anyone.
This data is given without asking for anything and can be ignored, peripherally looked at or analysed in detail.

It is my ET connection, which induces me to share this data. My nonET agenda is rather tired of trying to interact with the ignoramus of a 'brainwashed' collective humanity. I'd rather play chess or computer games, than argue with 'armchair critics' knowing little else, but to critizise things they do not understand and are unwilling to consider.
If would-be critics like Uncle John demand 'proof by authority', such as an university address, then said Uncle Johns should take efforts to familiarise themselves wirth the necessary nomenclature and semantics.

Should the Uncle Johns present the technical questions, then of course I would be prepared to engage in a Physics 101 or a Cosmology 101.

But where are the questions? The Uncle Johns accuse others of rhetoric and gibberish, whilst themselves being 'full of just that'.

It's a VIBRATIONAL 'conflict' hillibillbobbi, not in regards to me, the messenger, but with the 'higher order' and the resonating vibrations will continue to share the ET data if they so desire.
This same 'higher order' will also allow the messenger to apply hisher 'less than perfect' humanity to confront the dissonances.

Lastly then, if no questions are asked, no questions shall be answered and the messenger can engage in other things.

as others have already said to you recently ........ there is certainly No Disrespect intended, Abraxas. :wub2:

gratefully (as ever)
hippihill

AA=Abraxasinas+Anthony

Gnosis5 01-21-2010 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 225234)
Sure, use some 'black magic' to conjure up the 'Great Evil Draconian' Faustus Satanicus.
Then sell your soul to him for some 'petty cash' and the ability to discern the 'Fall of the Numbers' in the next draw of the lotto numbers.

AA

:lmao::mfr_lol::lol3::roll1::lmao:

abraxasinas 01-21-2010 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seafury (Post 225873)
It is my understanding that the OP is channeling this information. If that is the case I would expect the emotions of the channel to bleed through in the form of some defensive emotion.

The "attacks" are not all completely invalid. They are also being reciprocated with the energy they were given with. Just because an entity is more "advanced" in some way does not make them perfect.

The OP is not attacking anyone who doesn't attack him. If someone wants to throw down, get ready to take one in the lip.

Well said seafury!

My last reply to hillibillbobbi attempted to convey your sentiments as stated here.

This forum 'prides' itself in attempting to 'go behind the brainwashing of the general populus'.
Then, when the 'extended science' {Yes Uncle Johns, ALL of the science you will or have encountered is TOTALLY MAINSTREAM, without Einstein bashing, quantum theory ridiculings and so forth whatsoever}, is presented; the 'skeptics' demand proof of and by the 'brainwashers' themselves.
The Uncle Johns wish to have it both ways in having the 'brainwashers' support in their own 'brainwashed' understanding, as well as then 'questioning the brainwashers' as to the validity of their assumptions.

AA

eleni 01-21-2010 05:22 AM

Abrax, given that many of us cannot comprehend your advanced physics, is there anything you can tell us in simpler terms that will help us comprehend the data? I get lost with the dimensional arguments aspect of this thread.

Can you provide more detail about this ET contact? Since you ae not channeling and have full *sight* gained after your events, is this ET the one that was infiltrated so to speak within your being?

UncleJohn 01-21-2010 05:32 AM

Quote:

No hippihillbobbi, you have intuited correctly!
I have stated from the beginning, that from January 18th, these messages will be somewhat different in that a second component will be added to the questions and answers.

This is because the sharing of the Thuban data will be seconded by the ET presence and the subject matter addressed via the linked websites; the tonyb/John Shadow posts and so on.

This is a necessary part of the polarisation, which became implemented on said date.
You may perceive it as a 'spiritual conflict' of the 2nd and 3rd Orders and as the 'real war' between archetypes.
This so is NOT a physical 'conflict', but a 'conflict' between perceptions.

The ET component will continue as before, but the nonET component will be 'biting' indeed and reflective of the 'war between perceptions'.

Staging such a 'war' will help to avoid and to diminish physical catastrophies on the physical plane, because of the ability to absorb the energy of the groupmind controlling meme complexes.

So considering the manner of address, the replies will either be a 'softer' ET response in support of the higher-dimensional agenda; or a 'harder' 'scientific' 'show me your mettle' approach based on logic and rationality.

In the latter replies, the 'hiding' behind 'authority constructs' of any kind will be disallowed and the scientific or metaphysical skeptic will be asked to justify hisher objections on scientific grounds and not some verification by a 'higher authority'.

In my free sharing of data, I have nothing 'to prove' to anyone.
This data is given without asking for anything and can be ignored, peripherally looked at or analysed in detail.

It is my ET connection, which induces me to share this data. My nonET agenda is rather tired of trying to interact with the ignoramus of a 'brainwashed' collective humanity. I'd rather play chess or computer games, than argue with 'armchair critics' knowing little else, but to critizise things they do not understand and are unwilling to consider.
If would-be critics like Uncle John demand 'proof by authority', such as an university address, then said Uncle Johns should take efforts to familiarise themselves wirth the necessary nomenclature and semantics.

Should the Uncle Johns present the technical questions, then of course I would be prepared to engage in a Physics 101 or a Cosmology 101.

But where are the questions? The Uncle Johns accuse others of rhetoric and gibberish, whilst themselves being 'full of just that'.

It's a VIBRATIONAL 'conflict' hillibillbobbi, not in regards to me, the messenger, but with the 'higher order' and the resonating vibrations will continue to share the ET data if they so desire.
This same 'higher order' will also allow the messenger to apply hisher 'less than perfect' humanity to confront the dissonances.

Lastly then, if no questions are asked, no questions shall be answered and the messenger can engage in other things.

as others have already said to you recently ........ there is certainly No Disrespect intended, Abraxas.
Abrax,

I will repeat my question since it seems you don't think I have asked it.

How does a sentinent being's memory and consciousness works? How is it non local? How is it recorded?

Of course this is not a Physics question. Can we only ask questions about Physics and Cosmology?

Thanks Uncle John

Phtha 01-21-2010 05:46 AM

Really, this forum 'prides' itself with that? I've never got that feeling here at all. To my perception it is just a bunch of people who know how brainwashed we are, and are trying to remedy the problem while taken exciting journeys from time to time. There is no overt pride here. :original: I think that comment was a little bit of self projection dear abraxis.:welcomeani: Do you believe in coincidence?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 225891)

This forum 'prides' itself in attempting to 'go behind the brainwashing of the general populus'.

AA

abraxasinas 01-21-2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 225830)
Hello friend Sirebard,

I was hoping you could list all the different types of energy that you are aware of, and what their higher and lower harmonics manifest as, starting from the highest octave to lowest with each type. I'm curious as to whether there is only one type of energy that manifests differently in each density or if each type of energy is unique to itself ect...

Thanks!

Dear Phtah!

One of the most prevalent (and justified) critiques of the skeptics is the prevalent use of the word 'Energy' by the 'alternative communities', inclusive the 'New Agers'; without a definitive description of what that 'Energy/Chi/Prana/Orgone/Mitogenetic Radiation/Spirit/...' actually is.

Energy has a number of precise meanings in the disciplines of science and most generally in the mechanistic sense as 'The parameter or thing which has the capacity to do work'.

This 'work doing' energy then becomes formalised (in equations and mathematical formulae), as the Force applied to displacement in Newtonian mechanics (say Torque=ForcexLeverarm in statics).

Moving past classical mechanics into quantum mechanics, this 'workbased' Energy becomes 'quantized' say in the Radiation Laws of Max Planck and also the nuclear energy contained in Einstein's famous matter-energy equivalence in E=mc^2.

Energy, in the modern sense so is a transformable quantity, measured in energy units (Joules and erg and Temperature couplings say).

This the physicist understands through the 'Laws of Nature'.
What the physicist does not yet understand; is that the quantum energy, heshe is able to describe in herhis formulations has its ORIGIN in a form of 'Energy' (the ones heshe doesn't understand) which made the one heshe knows a subset of the original one.

Call it superenergy if you like, but the superenergy (linked to the ZPE) is the 'parent' of the physicist's energy.

This can be thoroughly investigated and derived from the 'Big Bang' Energy, the 'Birth of the Universe' and in using the well defined equations of the physicist (Planck Parameters).

Your question then becomes too general and ambiguous to define in the terms of the standard physics; because this standard physics associates PRECISE meaning to a term such as a 'harmonic'.

Iow, the 'New Age' harmonic is related to the superenergy; whilst the physicists harmonic is associated with the Planck Law Energy E=hf.

So now you must do many things to 'harmonise' the superenergy with the energy:
1. Define precisely how the superenergy relates to the energy
2. Find the manner of interaction between those energies
3. Formulate this interaction between parental and offspring energies
4. Apply, experiment with and test those formulations to the COMBINED superenergy+energy universe.

Doing this you will find, that there is indeed an all-encompassing spirit or superenergy and quite amenable to definition by the formulations of the physicist's energy.

If you read some of my earlier posts, I have given the details of this wormhole energy or 'ElectroMagnetoMonopolic Radiation' aka 'Holy Spirit' aka aka a number of times here.

The many metaphysical systems found on this forum and other links; all can become patterned within a metaphysical superconstruct of this superenergy.

AA

abraxasinas 01-21-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 225909)
Really, this forum 'prides' itself with that? I've never got that feeling here at all. To my perception it is just a bunch of people who know how brainwashed we are, and are trying to remedy the problem while taken exciting journeys from time to time. There is no overt pride here. :original: I think that comment was a little bit of self projection dear abraxis.:welcomeani: Do you believe in coincidence?

You like playing wordgames don't you.
Replace the word 'pride' with 'statement of purpose' and you get a better 'meaning' of what I mean.
Agreed, the word 'pride' was not the best choice.
The word 'pride' also means a group of lions and they reflect on my motives for sure.

If one types so many replies, the first word entering one's mind is often not the best choice, but should, on average convey the overall meaning.

Jesters like you then sit in their judgement seats and nitpick sentences to find something to object to.

Well done Phtah, you have done no service to your Ren of Ptah - the universal architect!

AA

Phtha 01-21-2010 06:28 AM

Thanks Sirebard that is what I figured about energy. So we get all energy from this single supersource, and depending on the instrument we use to 'draw it' so to speak, is how it manifests itself in many different material forms, which are really just octaves(?) of each other, with of course all the 'tones' or grades in between. And through the harmonics that these instrument creat by just tapping into the energy, is how we access or are aware of the 'higher' or less distorted energies?

And I have read through those, still lots of contemplation before I get a realization yet thought. :thumb_yello:

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 225913)
Doing this you will find, that there is indeed an all-encompassing spirit or superenergy and quite amenable to definition by the formulations of the physicist's energy.

If you read some of my earlier posts, I have given the details of this wormhole energy or 'ElectroMagnetoMonopolic Radiation' aka 'Holy Spirit' aka aka a number of times here.

The many metaphysical systems found on this forum and other links; all can become patterned within a metaphysical superconstruct of this superenergy.

AA