Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

Phtha 01-19-2010 08:45 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Thanks, and yeah I figured such as every movement can be thought of as an agenda, but I was more referring to the manipulation of others to cause suffering. It seems to me that those involved in that game are in an endless circle until they themselves stop the manipulation. Above/below, manipulate/manipulated, kinda of like how we farm animals so we get farmed.

What type of being is a sphere of golden light (in this case about human size) that takes people to other planets in their dreams?

Maybe and odd question but.. Did Angelic beings or archetypes all incarnate here over the last few hundred years? Like Tesla, Rife, Reich, Leedskalnin ect, all within that small time period.. I wonder because assuming we are not being lied to here as well :lol3:, each one seemed to bring powerful tools of engineering and of healing to our consciousness, both for our body (rife) and for Gaia (reich). If so... how come this all happened within that time period?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224590)
Dear Phtha!

The agenda behind the agenda stops with the origin of all agendas, first cause, prime mover, the Alpha-Beginning, the Word (John.1.1) or a similar labeling being reached or 'discovered'.

This Prime mover is YOU in noTime, say defined in scientific terms as a quanta count of Now-Times of the order of 1.8 trillion trillion trillion trillion AGO.
1 second is made up of 3 thousand million billion trillion of those same timequanta.

AA

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 09:04 AM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:

Originally Posted by halebox (Post 224594)
If we are trying to remember who we are is that referring to our very fist incarnation or all incarnations? If we have some will or choice between lives to choose who we reincarnate as or who family members will be then before our very first incarnation who's will was it to create me? Or was I always here? If my soul is infinite in the future was it infinite in the past?

Hi Halebox!

In the beginning there was only you in NoTime and in NoSpace.
You are as old as the universe InTime and InSpace.
Being the LONELY One, you decided to become Many to BE not One BUT A FAMILY.
To do this you had to separate yourself into the Real You and an Unreal You.
You used spacetime as the Mirror to do this.
SPACETIME=MIRROR=SPIRIT=19+16+9+18+9+20=91.
So relative to YOU in NoTimeSpace you became REAL as Halebox in InTimeSpace but YOU so became UNREAL relative to Halebox as YOU in the InSpaceTime of the created material universe.

You then find yourself living lifetimes and experiencing as Halebox, as the mosquito on the leaf, as Neanderthal Man, as the Alpha Reptilian and as the Beta Andromedean and as the mountain Mount Everest what it means to exist in a material creation, based on 'Natural Laws'.
YOU created those 'Natural Laws' via your Intelligence in the NoTimeSpace, by definition infinite; but in your creation of 'trapping your eternity' in something finite you had to design those 'Natural Laws' on principles and antiprinciples allowing you to 'pull off' this major trick of asymptotically being Infinite within something expanding finitely towards the infinite as a Oneness or Unity.

Will you agree that a young child should not be worried about on a spiritual level and treated as an equal as an adults soul path? Meaning they chose this incarnation and everything that comes with it and the parent has his own path.

'Let the children come to me. Theirs is the kingdom of heaven!'; said the One who truly KNOWS. The children have a much easier time to remember where they come from than the 'grown ups' who by their own choices have decided to follow the groupminds of their peers and as defined by their rulers and regulators.

Does the wall of knowledge end with council of Thuban? What lies between the council and the One/Source?

The wall ends with the LOGOS. The Thuban Council serves the Logos as the 24 elders or ancient ones. The LOGOS serves the LOVE-ENERGY of the Source as its very definition.

Is all "magic" science?

No, there are tricks and there is omni-science, multiD science in harmony with a 4D spacetime core and its interD extensions. There is no such thing as super-natural.

Were you well read in all these areas before your contact with the Thuban?

No and I am 'well read' only in a few fields of speciality. I am very ignorant and underinformed on many many topics and much less 'well read' than you in your 'fields of nous' or those of everyone else. All shards opf God are geniuses or talents pr whatever you llike to term it.
Source is NOT inadequate in any form of manner. Appearances often deceive the perceiver.

If so is that why you were picked to pass on this advanced knowledge?

(03) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you: ‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you: ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

Abraxas

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebula9D (Post 224597)
Thank you. So every Being' purpose is to link back to the Prime Source = Love Vibratory Resonance = ALL That is.
I am in the Love of The ALL and ALL love is in Me.

That is All!
There is Nothing to Learn, but Remembrance!
Once You have remembered, you will know what you wish to learn, share and Do to honour yourself in two places simultaneously - in NoTimeSpace as the ONE and ONLY as THE COLLECTIVE WHOLENESS AND and InSpaceTime as ONE amongst MANY and as FAMILY of all the ONES who HAVE REMEMBERED.

AA

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 224601)
Abrax,
So.. this new archetypical configuration... has it manifested as a he/she or a she/he?
Can you say what the events on this new timeline will be?

Yes the 'Cosmic Christening' has occurred in the New Universal Archetype for the StarHuman Template being defined.

Its physical manifestation is the Gaian Rebirth.

Iow the AdamEve of the prespacetime creation has UNIFIED the Separation of the Adam+Eve archetype within the spacetime creation in its AdamEve+EveAdam blueprint within the spacetime creation.

The original Maleness of the Creator-Mind and the original Femaleness of the Creation-Body has blended with its Image to allow the Old (-)Mind to become a (-)MindBody(+) and allow the Old (+)Body to become a (+)BodyMind(-) then mirrored within spacetime in HEShe and SHEHe in the New Man and the New Woman Androgeny of the 2nd and 3rd Orders.

AA

Nebula9D 01-19-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224619)
That is All!
There is Nothing to Learn, but Remembrance!
Once You have remembered, you will know what you wish to learn, share and Do to honour yourself in two places simultaneously - in NoTimeSpace as the ONE and ONLY as THE COLLECTIVE WHOLENESS AND and InSpaceTime as ONE amongst MANY and as FAMILY of all the ONES who HAVE REMEMBERED.

AA

Yes Indeed: I'm in complete resonance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224619)
The one you are looking for is already here, within yourself.
There are many Elijahs and Moses's and Messiahs on this planet right now. All of their messages carry meaning as Data provided and shared.
The significance is the MIRROR. YOU are a MIRROR, I am a MIRROR, all others are MIRRORS; your child and pet are MIRRORS.
How do the mirrors communicate?
There once IS a MIRROR as pure as can be - Because this MIRROR remembered HIMHERSELF , this MIRROR gave a present to the universe without from within. This was the only thing the universe without did not have as the universe within - SELF-REMEMBRANCE in SelfReflection.
This MIRROR so was the original ONE to assume the task to MIRROR himherself in the MANY to allow the Universe of ONE to become a Universe of MANY - Eternity became the timeline to bring this to pass.

Namaste

Raven 01-19-2010 09:35 AM

Thank you Abraxis, for your lovely reply. I am feeling very 'clear' atm. Also very tired, need to wake up in 4.5 hours. I would love to stay up all night and resonate more with this thread, but dreamtime calls:mfr_lol:
Love, Raven:sleep_1:

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 224609)
Thanks, and yeah I figured such as every movement can be thought of as an agenda, but I was more referring to the manipulation of others to cause suffering. It seems to me that those involved in that game are in an endless circle until they themselves stop the manipulation. Above/below, manipulate/manipulated, kinda of like how we farm animals so we get farmed.

What type of being is a sphere of golden light (in this case about human size) that takes people to other planets in their dreams?

This is your own merkabah Phtah with a diameter the Sqrt(5)=X+Y for Y the Golden Mean and X=Phi and encompassing the Pythagorean Octagon.

Maybe and odd question but.. Did Angelic beings or archetypes all incarnate here over the last few hundred years? Like Tesla, Rife, Reich, Leedskalnin ect, all within that small time period.. I wonder because assuming we are not being lied to here as well :lol3:, each one seemed to bring powerful tools of engineering and of healing to our consciousness, both for our body (rife) and for Gaia (reich). If so... how come this all happened within that time period?

You may term these identities as angelic beings or as alien walk-ins or as inspired humanoids. They all are Rememberers and brought their knowledge and experiences under the difficulties and individual encumbrances encountered by the human incarnation.

All are souls and shards of the Creator and just to BE in human incarnation to experience physical separation of the unifying spirit represents a most honourable act for the 'recallers' to engage in.

The 3D human space embodiment is rather like an imprisonment for the soul; therefore you sleep and dream and therefore the incarnations have continued in the linear sense, expecting the graduation of the 3D vessel into its 4D expression.
Then the soul's journeys and experiences in embodiment will no longer be experienced as imprisonment; yet the soul's desires to partake in the physical sensations can continue.

Glorious adventures await the hybrid starhuman embodiments.

AA

iainl140285 01-19-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224592)
Hi nebula9!

John.1.1 ((KJV only).

'In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!"

'In the Beginning was the Logos of the Definition and the Definition was with the Source-Energy and the Logos was the Source-Energy'.

The Thuban Council, in its fuction of retranslators of archetypes then declares:

Quantum Relativity links the metrics of Einsteinian Relativity to their original metaphysical cosmogenesis.
Theistic- and Spiritual archetypes become a consequence of magnetocharged superbranes as wormhole singularities 'before' spacetime creation as progenitors for inertia.

LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

AA

Howdy.
If the thuBAN council are "RE-TRANSLATERS of archetypes". what is the difference of THEIR/YOUR interpretations and that of the Church on the bible say? Or the Mayan texts? Summerian texts? :lol3: You C my point ... A chance to manipulate is present.

People want information so badly many will fail to take a step back and think about what has been shown to them.

Here is another perspective for ALL following this thread.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...593#post224593

Anchor 01-19-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iainl140285 (Post 224637)
People want information so badly many will fail to take a step back and think about what has been shown to them.

That is likely true, but isn't that their problem? At least on this forum one should be predisposed to caution.

A..

Malletzky 01-19-2010 12:28 PM

Just wanted to share something very strange. I just feel it has to do with this issue and this thread, so Abrax, I apologise if this is not the case. I would rather ask for "your" point of view here!

Yesterday evening, still 18.01.2010, I decided once again do a short meditation and ask "me/my higher self/my guidance/the creator" abouth this particular date. It worked well on the begning of this year, when I asked for guidance and was able to experience three extraordinary dreams/visions (described in the Thread "the concept of the unification")...

...so I said to me why not, it's very well worth of asking.

Well, to my astonishment, I received a very, very unusual dream/vision...This is what I experienced, and I know it could sound a bit weird (but not for me, as I got my message):
----------------------------------------------------------------
Two came and acted as one. They showed me “the new” and “convinced” me to “buy” it, which I agreed. Later, both of them came again and acted as one again. They brought “the new”, but I recognised that they brought “the old”. Nevertheless, I “paid” the required, as this was the agreement.

So I stood there and “examined” the supposed “new”, which was actually “the old”.

The more I examined it, the more I knew that I don’t want it. I felt that “the two”, which acted as “one”, deceived me. The more I examined it, the “older” it became. Until I realised that NO, this is not what I was supposed to “buy”. This was not the part of the agreement.

Then come one and we were “two” that acted as “one”. The other one that came, he brought a key. This key should be able to open a "gate", which leaded to “someone” where both of us, acting as “one”, could “complain” about “the old”.

So we as “one” went “there” and saw that there are also some other there in front of a "gate"...but they had no key to open the gate. Just as I wanted to pull out my key and tell the other that we could all pass thru that gate and go to "that someone", I saw that the other manipulated another gate and were able to pass thru.

Both of us that acted as “one” wanted to join them, as we suddenly realised that they manipulated another gate, which would only be detour to "that someone”. So “I/we” stepped back and decided to use our key to open the real gate, knowing that “that someone” is already expecting us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And here at that point, I woke up...

Anyway, I'm sure that I understand the "message"...but I still need to "feel" about it.

malletzky

Stardustaquarion 01-19-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224621)
Yes the 'Cosmic Christening' has occurred in the New Universal Archetype for the StarHuman Template being defined.

Its physical manifestation is the Gaian Rebirth.

Iow the AdamEve of the prespacetime creation has UNIFIED the Separation of the Adam+Eve archetype within the spacetime creation in its AdamEve+EveAdam blueprint within the spacetime creation.

The original Maleness of the Creator-Mind and the original Femaleness of the Creation-Body has blended with its Image to allow the Old (-)Mind to become a (-)MindBody(+) and allow the Old (+)Body to become a (+)BodyMind(-) then mirrored within spacetime in HEShe and SHEHe in the New Man and the New Woman Androgeny of the 2nd and 3rd Orders.

AA

You mean the FALSE 'Cosmic Christening'

Oficial disclosure 1, MCEO Guardian Alliance, Interdimensional Alliance of Free Worlds

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html for the rest of the disclosure

During the Load-Out Evacuation Cycle “200-year window” of open Ascension Star-Gates, will anyone who chooses to participate in Silver Seed Healing technologies be able to reclaim the ability of atomic Transfiguration for physical-biological Transmigration “Slide-Orb” Ascension to Higher Earth?
This is a “time-sensitive” question. During the Illuminati “Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift Time Rip Alignment” peak of December 21, 2012, certain presently-dormant Metatronic “Alpha-Omega” Codes will activate within Earth’s Encryption Lattice, Halls of Amenti Star-Gates and geomagnetic field, initiating the third inorganic time-acceleration of Earth’s “wobble,” “precession of the equinox” cycle and two-thirds of Earth’s Encryption Lattice. Activation of the Metatronic Alpha-Omega Codes will cause the Illuminati Broadcast-NET in Earth’s geomagnetic field to partially blend with the corresponding Illuminati-NET of Parallel Earth, which will strengthen our Earth’s Illuminati-NET into an environmental electromagnetic Metatronic Time-Harness, within Earth’s geomagnetic field; this Metatronic Time-Harness is deceptively referred to, within some contemporary Death Science teachings, as the “Synthetic Christ Consciousness Grid” in Earth’s atmosphere. The activation of the Illuminati-NET Metatronic Time-Harness in Earth’s geomagnetic field will directly affect the DNA and existing biorhythms of all life-forms on Earth through the Epigenetic Overlay.
The greater quantum of the planetary Metatronic Time-Harness will override the smaller quantum of the existing Encryption Lattice, BPR and Epigenetic Overlay configurations of biological life-forms — and of the matter-base entrapped within the Metatronic Time-Harness — creating an automatic, environmentally induced inorganic time-acceleration/ vibration increase, Encryption Lattice BPR-deceleration/ drop, and corresponding biological-atomic Co-resonant Disharmonic Alignment with the Alpha-Omega Fall Path. The Illuminati’s 2012 Alpha-Omega Time-Harness/ “False Christ Consciousness Grid” activation will engage the biological-atomic structure to biochemically ensnare the embodied conscious awareness into the “perceptual harness” of Illuminati Broadcast-NET transmissions, and will cause the DNA Template and Encryption Lattice to engage the “Fibonacci spiral expansion” of the Metatronic Code. Once the Metatronic Code engages Fibonacci spiral expansion to the “55-Blending Ratio” within the Encryption Lattice, and creates corresponding Merkaba Field “55-speed acceleration,” the atomic structure and biological anatomy fall under the subjugation and dominion of the planetary Metatronic Alpha-Omega Time-Harness.

At the point of activation of the “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” within the Encryption Lattice and DNA Template, any previously existing organic potential for biological passage through natural Ascension Star-Gates is permanently lost through critical-mass damage to the Encryption Lattice, DNA Template, chemical DNA and Epigenetic Overlay. With activation of the “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” the “Common-man Blended DNA Mutation” becomes permanent, and human DNA becomes permanently transformed from that of the original eternal-life Angelic Human species genome, into the inorganic finite-life genetic imprint of a new Illuminati-Leviathan mutant-hybrid-human Fall-species, predestined to temporary subjugated dominance, and intended eventual extermination, by the Illuminati-Elder races to which its mutated Encryption Lattice is connected.

If the consciousness is ensnared within a biology that engages activation of the “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio,” the conscious-spirit will become entrapped within the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment of the “False Christ Consciousness Grid” within Earth’s geomagnetic field — even following death of the physical body. No biological life-form on Earth would be spared this 2012–2013 environmentally induced biochemical-spiritual holocaust and resultant De-evolutionary Fall Path Alignment — the intention of the Illuminati Master Plan — if it were not for the intervention efforts of the MCEO–Krystal River Guardians.

During the Illuminati “Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift Alignment” peak of the December 21, 2012 solstice, the MCEO–Krystal River Guardians will synchronize activation of their “Silver Seed Host Grid,” called the “Stardust Silver Seed Ascension Grid” of eternal-life Krystal-Consciousness, with the Illuminati’s Metatronic Time-Harness/ False Christ Consciousness Grid. Activation of the Genuine Ascension Path “Stardust Grid” will engage one-third of Earth’s Encryption Lattice and BPR with the organic, slower-moving time cycles of the Higher Earth Aurora Silver Seed Ascension Star-Gates; this engagement will remain until 2230 AD. There is nothing the Illuminati Force can do to prevent or override the direct intervention of the Guardians’ Stardust Silver Seed Ascension Grid; the Illuminati Force will discover the truth of this reality when they find that the Cataclysmic Pole Shift of Earth, which they are currently predicting for 2013–2015, does not occur as they plan. The Illuminati-Elder Force “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” will also discover around 2976 AD that their Master Plan Prime Objective of creating the Death Star Black Hole Universe is also doomed to fail, because in 2976 AD the Parallel Milky Way Alpha Black Hole System explodes — as an energetic consequence to their own actions — even before the Death Star Solar System is created. Eternal-life First-Creation “has a way of taking care of itself…eternally,” and this is why the Cosmos “simply allows”; this is a lesson that Illuminati Fall-groups everywhere would do well to learn. That which is eternal, remains eternal, and that which is not simply eventually destroys itself.

Unquote

Do you believe in Karma Abraxinas?

Cheers

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iainl140285 (Post 224637)
Howdy.
If the thuBAN council are "RE-TRANSLATERS of archetypes". what is the difference of THEIR/YOUR interpretations and that of the Church on the bible say? Or the Mayan texts? Summerian texts? :lol3: You C my point ... A chance to manipulate is present.

Here is another perspective for ALL following this thread.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...593#post224593

And Here; for some SANITY: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

Howdy iainl!

Should you compare the translations and interpretations you might observe the differences.

AA

JesterTerrestrial 01-19-2010 01:27 PM

So whats new today abraxasinas?! Anything important on the agenda! I have lots on mine that involves DISCLOSURE! Is this something your council is working towards and if so how? and if not why?

Peace JT

Myplanet2 01-19-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 224676)
Just wanted to share something very strange. I just feel it has to do with this issue and this thread, so Abrax, I apologise if this is not the case. I would rather ask for "your" point of view here!

Yesterday evening, still 18.01.2010, I decided once again do a short meditation and ask "me/my higher self/my guidance/the creator" abouth this particular date. It worked well on the begning of this year, when I asked for guidance and was able to experience three extraordinary dreams/visions (described in the Thread "the concept of the unification")...

Well, to my astonishment, I received a very, very unusual dream/vision...This is what I experienced, and I know it could sound a bit weird (but not for me, as I got my message):
Two came and acted as one. They showed me “the new” and “convinced” me to “buy” it, which I agreed. Later, both of them came again and acted as one again. They brought “the new”, but I recognised that they brought “the old”. Nevertheless, I “paid” the required, as this was the agreement.

So I stood there and “examined” the supposed “new”, which was actually “the old”.

The more I examined it, the more I knew that I don’t want it. I felt that “the two”, which acted as “one”, deceived me. The more I examined it, the “older” it became. Until I realised that NO, this is not what I was supposed to “buy”. This was not the part of the agreement.

Then come one and we were “two” that acted as “one”. The other one that came, he brought a key. This key should be able to open a "gate", which leaded to “someone” where both of us, acting as “one”, could “complain” about “the old”.

So we as “one” went “there” and saw that there are also some other there in front of a "gate"...but they had no key to open the gate. Just as I wanted to pull out my key and tell the other that we could all pass thru that gate and go to "that someone", I saw that the other manipulated another gate and were able to pass thru.

Both of us that acted as “one” wanted to join them, as we suddenly realised that they manipulated another gate, which would only be detour to "that someone”. So “I/we” stepped back and decided to use our key to open the real gate, knowing that “that someone” is already expecting us.

Anyway, I'm sure that I understand the "message"...but I still need to "feel" about it.

malletzky

Very much what I "see" when I look, except for the elucive identity of the "other" one of two as one.

However, I always enjoy new (old) perspectives, for the opportunity to see newly (in the old way).

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 224676)

malletzky

Hi malletzky!

A very intriguing dream. You see the POLARISATION has begun.
What is Old and what is New?
Is The Source Changing or is it constant and if constant in what way is the Prime Source constant, yet allowing to change.

It will not be easy to decipher this.
Is Abraxas or Abrasax a 'God' of the Nazis or did the Nazi's misuse an archetype?

'By their fruits you will discern the spirits'.
Everyones PERSONAL ARMAGEDDON has begun. Anyone knowing of the Thuban Data is in the 'fire' - as said in the post to bigmo and reproduced here since the 18th of January, 2010.

The picture below is a 'Gnostic Charm' - the Nazis and the PTB of course are very familiar with the gnostic cosmology and Do and have used it throughout the human history.
This cosmology are archetypes of the LOGOS, the Rooster of the Insights harmonizing the Light and the Darkness.

AA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...familjebok.png http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.5/...gnify-clip.png
Engraving from an Abrasax stone.

As a god
Epiphanius (Haer. 69, 73 f.) appears to follow partly Irenaeus, partly the lost Compendium of Hippolytus.[4] He designates Abrasax more distinctly as "the power above all, and First Principle," "the cause and first archetype" of all things; and mentions that the Basilidians referred to 365 as the number of parts (mele) in the human body, as well as of days in the year.
The author of the appendix to Tertullian De Praescr. Haer. (c. 4), who likewise follows Hippolytus's Compendium,[5] adds some further particulars; that 'Abraxas' gave birth to Mind (nous), the first in the series of primary powers enumerated likewise by Irenaeus and Epiphanius; that the world, as well as the 365 heavens, was created in honour of 'Abraxas;' and that Christ was sent not by the Maker of the world but by 'Abraxas.'
Nothing can be built on the vague allusions of Jerome, according to whom 'Abraxas' meant for Basilides "the greatest God" (De vir. ill. 21), "the highest God" (Dial. adv. Lucif. 23), "the Almighty God" (Comm. in Amos iii. 9), and "the Lord the Creator" (Comm. in Nah. i. 11). The notices in Theodoret (Haer. fab. i. 4), Augustine (Haer. 4), and 'Praedestinatus' (i. 3), have no independent value.
It is evident from these particulars that Abrasax was the name of the first of the 365 Archons, and accordingly stood below Sophia and Dynamis and their progenitors; but his position is not expressly stated, so that the writer of the supplement to Tertullian had some excuse for confusing him with "the Supreme God."
[edit] As an Aeon

With the availability of primary sources, such as the those in Nag Hammadi library, the identity of Abrasax remains unclear. The Holy Book of the Great Invisible Spirit, for instance, refers to Abrasax as an Aeon dwelling with Sophia and other Aeons of the Pleroma in the light of the luminary Eleleth. In several texts, the luminary Eleleth is the last of the luminaries (Spiritual Lights) that come forward, and it is the Aeon Sophia, associated with Eleleth, who encounters darkness and becomes involved in the chain of events that leads to the Demiurge's rule of this world, and the salvage effort that ensues. As such, the role of Aeons of Eleleth, including Abrasax, Sophia, and others, pertains to this outer border of the Pleroma that encounters the ignorance of the world of Lack and interacts to rectify the error of ignorance in the world of materiality.

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 224699)
So whats new today abraxasinas?! Anything important on the agenda! I have lots on mine that involves DISCLOSURE! Is this something your council is working towards and if so how? and if not why?

Peace JT

What's New Jester Terresestrial?!

Have you any news?

The Council of Thuban has no new disclosures, which have not yet been stated at this point in time.
We are working towards the next disclosure on March 28th, 2011.

Your agendas of disclosure are surely welcomed on forums such as this one.

Peace be to you also!

AA

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion (Post 224682)
You mean the FALSE 'Cosmic Christening'

Oficial disclosure 1, MCEO Guardian Alliance, Interdimensional Alliance of Free Worlds

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html for the rest of the disclosure

During the Load-Out Evacuation Cycle “200-year window” of open Ascension Star-Gates, will anyone who chooses to participate in Silver Seed Healing technologies be able to reclaim the ability of atomic Transfiguration for physical-biological Transmigration “Slide-Orb” Ascension to Higher Earth?
This is a “time-sensitive” question. During the Illuminati “Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift Time Rip Alignment” peak of December 21, 2012, certain presently-dormant Metatronic “Alpha-Omega” Codes will activate within Earth’s Encryption Lattice, Halls of Amenti Star-Gates and geomagnetic field, initiating the third inorganic time-acceleration of Earth’s “wobble,” “precession of the equinox” cycle and two-thirds of Earth’s Encryption Lattice. Activation of the Metatronic Alpha-Omega Codes will cause the Illuminati Broadcast-NET in Earth’s geomagnetic field to partially blend with the corresponding Illuminati-NET of Parallel Earth, which will strengthen our Earth’s Illuminati-NET into an environmental electromagnetic Metatronic Time-Harness, within Earth’s geomagnetic field; this Metatronic Time-Harness is deceptively referred to, within some contemporary Death Science teachings, as the “Synthetic Christ Consciousness Grid” in Earth’s atmosphere. The activation of the Illuminati-NET Metatronic Time-Harness in Earth’s geomagnetic field will directly affect the DNA and existing biorhythms of all life-forms on Earth through the Epigenetic Overlay.
The greater quantum of the planetary Metatronic Time-Harness will override the smaller quantum of the existing Encryption Lattice, BPR and Epigenetic Overlay configurations of biological life-forms — and of the matter-base entrapped within the Metatronic Time-Harness — creating an automatic, environmentally induced inorganic time-acceleration/ vibration increase, Encryption Lattice BPR-deceleration/ drop, and corresponding biological-atomic Co-resonant Disharmonic Alignment with the Alpha-Omega Fall Path. The Illuminati’s 2012 Alpha-Omega Time-Harness/ “False Christ Consciousness Grid” activation will engage the biological-atomic structure to biochemically ensnare the embodied conscious awareness into the “perceptual harness” of Illuminati Broadcast-NET transmissions, and will cause the DNA Template and Encryption Lattice to engage the “Fibonacci spiral expansion” of the Metatronic Code. Once the Metatronic Code engages Fibonacci spiral expansion to the “55-Blending Ratio” within the Encryption Lattice, and creates corresponding Merkaba Field “55-speed acceleration,” the atomic structure and biological anatomy fall under the subjugation and dominion of the planetary Metatronic Alpha-Omega Time-Harness.

At the point of activation of the “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” within the Encryption Lattice and DNA Template, any previously existing organic potential for biological passage through natural Ascension Star-Gates is permanently lost through critical-mass damage to the Encryption Lattice, DNA Template, chemical DNA and Epigenetic Overlay. With activation of the “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio” the “Common-man Blended DNA Mutation” becomes permanent, and human DNA becomes permanently transformed from that of the original eternal-life Angelic Human species genome, into the inorganic finite-life genetic imprint of a new Illuminati-Leviathan mutant-hybrid-human Fall-species, predestined to temporary subjugated dominance, and intended eventual extermination, by the Illuminati-Elder races to which its mutated Encryption Lattice is connected.

If the consciousness is ensnared within a biology that engages activation of the “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio,” the conscious-spirit will become entrapped within the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment of the “False Christ Consciousness Grid” within Earth’s geomagnetic field — even following death of the physical body. No biological life-form on Earth would be spared this 2012–2013 environmentally induced biochemical-spiritual holocaust and resultant De-evolutionary Fall Path Alignment — the intention of the Illuminati Master Plan — if it were not for the intervention efforts of the MCEO–Krystal River Guardians.

During the Illuminati “Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift Alignment” peak of the December 21, 2012 solstice, the MCEO–Krystal River Guardians will synchronize activation of their “Silver Seed Host Grid,” called the “Stardust Silver Seed Ascension Grid” of eternal-life Krystal-Consciousness, with the Illuminati’s Metatronic Time-Harness/ False Christ Consciousness Grid. Activation of the Genuine Ascension Path “Stardust Grid” will engage one-third of Earth’s Encryption Lattice and BPR with the organic, slower-moving time cycles of the Higher Earth Aurora Silver Seed Ascension Star-Gates; this engagement will remain until 2230 AD. There is nothing the Illuminati Force can do to prevent or override the direct intervention of the Guardians’ Stardust Silver Seed Ascension Grid; the Illuminati Force will discover the truth of this reality when they find that the Cataclysmic Pole Shift of Earth, which they are currently predicting for 2013–2015, does not occur as they plan. The Illuminati-Elder Force “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” will also discover around 2976 AD that their Master Plan Prime Objective of creating the Death Star Black Hole Universe is also doomed to fail, because in 2976 AD the Parallel Milky Way Alpha Black Hole System explodes — as an energetic consequence to their own actions — even before the Death Star Solar System is created. Eternal-life First-Creation “has a way of taking care of itself…eternally,” and this is why the Cosmos “simply allows”; this is a lesson that Illuminati Fall-groups everywhere would do well to learn. That which is eternal, remains eternal, and that which is not simply eventually destroys itself.

Unquote

Do you believe in Karma Abraxinas?

Cheers

Hi stardustaquarion!

You wrote: "You mean the FALSE 'Cosmic Christening'" .

Yes indeed I mean the 'False Cosmic Christening' as well as the 'True Cosmic Christening'.
One cannot exist without the other before the unification.

No, I don't believe in karma as a system of retribution. However 'what goes around comes around', as the saying goes.

AA

Stardustaquarion 01-19-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224716)
Hi stardustaquarion!

You wrote: "You mean the FALSE 'Cosmic Christening'" .

Yes indeed I mean the 'False Cosmic Christening' as well as the 'True Cosmic Christening'.
One cannot exist without the other before the unification.

No, I don't believe in karma as a system of retribution. However 'what goes around comes around', as the saying goes.

AA

I admire your forthrightness

Karma in my understanding is what goes around comes around or the law of reciprocity.

Cheers
I think I meet you in a past life, we seem to have been in opposite camps. Do you remember Sirius C?

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion (Post 224718)
I admire your forthrightness

Karma in my understanding is what goes around comes around or the law of reciprocity.

Cheers
I think I meet you in a past life, we seem to have been in opposite camps. Do you remember Sirius C?

Stardustaquarion!

I am in no 'opposite camp' to you now, nor have I been in the past as you perceive this past to be.
These are your words not mine.

Your stated and published and adhered to cosmology does not converge to the Thuban cosmology.
You see or believe your learned wisdom to encompass that of Thuban, whilst I see it the other way around. It is only data to be shared and I do not belittle or denigrate your teaching and learning path in any way. I know that your heart is true and your desires and intents are noble and in integrity.

Yes, I know of the 'Woman Sun' , the Brown Dwarf in the Sirian starsystem. There are legends and stories one can become familiar with then then extend in the fuction of the cocreativity.

Peace be with you and may you continue to share your love and mind's intent in honour of the wisdom you carry and the understanding you possess within your heart.

AA

iainl140285 01-19-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224698)
And Here; for some SANITY: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

Howdy iainl!

Should you compare the translations and interpretations you might observe the differences.

AA

Thank you. But if the CIA are willing to edit their own Wiki pages, as are the Vatican Im sure any such group could do so. This will be my final observation ... :lol3:

Is the AA not the masonic representation of light and dark/shadow?

The AA are often used as saviours .. Alcoholics Anonomys, The AA breakdown service :lol3:

Can you link to the post where you revealed info. on the 18/01?

Thank U
Regards

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iainl140285 (Post 224725)
Thank you. But if the CIA are willing to edit their own Wiki pages, as are the Vatican Im sure any such group could do so. This will be my final observation ... :lol3:

Is the AA not the masonic representation of light and dark/shadow?

The AA are often used as saviours .. Alcoholics Anonomys, The AA breakdown service :lol3:

Can you link to the post where you revealed info. on the 18/01?

Thank U
Regards

Sure iainl!
Posts #1 and #566!

AA

JesterTerrestrial 01-19-2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224713)
What's New Jester Terresestrial?!

Have you any news?

The Council of Thuban has no new disclosures, which have not yet been stated at this point in time.
We are working towards the next disclosure on March 28th, 2011.

Your agendas of disclosure are surely welcomed on forums such as this one.

Peace be to you also!

AA

Oh just thinking about anti gravity experiments and figuring out how to start producing some interesting inventions that RA built. I don't really have an agenda. LOL I just kind of wake up and wing it! Its a daily operation :lmfao:

Its like I have a higher dimensional form of turrets!!! i just holler out these random things PEACE FREEDOM TRUTH!!! Anyway. i am one being who currently lives on earth and has spent a lot of time in front of my computer reading and writing on this fourm! I like to learn, teaching and sharing is fun too!

March 28 2011?? Whats wrong with now?! :) Please tell me more about this.

Have a great day

peace jt

abraxasinas 01-19-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 224727)
Oh just thinking about anti gravity experiments and figuring out how to start producing some interesting inventions that RA built. I don't really have an agenda. LOL I just kind of wake up and wing it! Its a daily operation :lmfao:

Its like I have a higher dimensional form of turrets!!! i just holler out these random things PEACE FREEDOM TRUTH!!! Anyway. i am one being who currently lives on earth and has spent a lot of time in front of my computer reading and writing on this fourm! I like to learn, teaching and sharing is fun too!

March 28 2011?? Whats wrong with now?! :) Please tell me more about this.

Have a great day

peace jt

Dear jester for All!

This date is simply 62 weeks from the January date.

There will be a 'cutting off' of certain information leading then to another date in December.
As said the Thuban elders know of the 'greater timeline' not the details of the co-evolution of the collective scenario of all on this planet and beyond.

May I mention a 'disclosure' on the Hilary Clinton thread of Raskar as Ar for all to have a look at.

AA

Unified Serenity 01-19-2010 02:58 PM

This post by 777 is most telling numerically and symbolism in media about some interesting names, Pi, and 11:11. It is very telling about Abraxas.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...postcount=1902

Unified Serenity

JesterTerrestrial 01-19-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 224730)
Dear jester for All!

May I mention a 'disclosure' on the Hilary Clinton thread of Raskar as Ar for all to have a look at.

AA

thank you i will see if i can find that and have a look.

Quote:

This date is simply 62 weeks from the January date.

There will be a 'cutting off' of certain information leading then to another date in December.
What dose this mean? What is simply planed in 62 weeks from January? What kind of certiain information will be cut off? What what will be planed on this new date in December? Thanks for your replies.

Quote:

As said the Thuban elders know of the 'greater timeline' not the details of the co-evolution of the collective scenario of all on this planet and beyond.
Interesting. What do they say is the greater time line events?