Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   This forum is filled with positive vibes (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20630)

dj kelly 03-04-2010 10:41 PM

This forum is filled with positive vibes

Hii all, just wanted to say after all the stress we all went through the other day when the forum was shut, i felt id realy lost my way for a few days, dont know why it seemed to affect me so bad, even made me question all i know,
and reading all your posts i dont think i was on my own,

But you know what, i feel stronger today and i see the forum seems to be feeling the same,buisness as usual, we truly are here for a reason and as in all battles sometimes we suffer casualtys, but hey who said freedom was gonna be easy, we were attacked in some way, every one of us this week i think, but were still here , doing the buisness, the PTB are good but they arnt that good, they wont stop the tide of change ,we are all light warriors ,and i salute you all. IN-LA-KESH DJ :lightsabre:

THE eXchanger 03-04-2010 10:54 PM

Re: This forum is filled with positive vibes

onward, and, upward :)

mudra 03-04-2010 11:35 PM

Remaining undisturbed in the middle of turmoil is a strengh of Heart
:)

Love from me
mudra

joe2288 03-05-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 248887)
Remaining undisturbed in the middle of turmoil is a strengh of Heart
:)

Love from me
mudra

Exactly. :smoke:

Majorion 03-05-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj kelly (Post 248856)
just wanted to say after all the stress we all went through the other day when the forum was shut

Tell me about it, it was like a drug withdrawal for me.
And I hadn't realized how addicted I became till after these numerous "cold turkey" events. :original:

Steven 03-05-2010 01:03 AM

A little ride is coming, but stay sharp focusing on your dreams and the best will come right on time!

We are on a schedule with the Universe!

Namaste, Steven

Jnana 03-05-2010 02:36 AM

The best work from Bill and Kerry, even if it is each on their own, is yet to come. We will all learn from this period of strife and grow. There are many secrets yet to be revealed, and it's not just the deep dark stuff.

Stardustaquarion 03-05-2010 11:42 AM

Agreed!:original: at some point I thought of leaving (before the crisis) but when I saw that the majority of people here lean to the love and compassion and really trying hard to awaken I considered myself fortunate to be in such a company so here is to all avalonians! thank you! thank you! thank you!

dj kelly 03-05-2010 11:56 AM

Well said stardust, another factor in this family of people here is that we are all very highly sensitive beings due to being awake as opposed to asleep,so its worth noting, we feel and sense everything on a deeper level and must always be mindefull of this,

love & light always DJ