Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Books, Videos, Articles, etc. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   barbara marciniak (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2848)

Chris Parson 09-20-2008 07:39 PM

barbara marciniak

interview from CMN here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...bara+marciniak

i spent last night listening to the bringers of dawn material on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...55D51BB5B2AFCA

i've not experienced anything that resonated with me like that ever. it answered so many lingering questions i had, and cleared up a few things i had confused. this is my girl now. i just ordered the book from amazon, and i'm gonna read her other books after that.

anybody else feelin' barbara?

Arkan 09-20-2008 11:52 PM

Re: barbara marciniak

I have read Bringers of the Dawn twice and listened to the YouTube version as well. I have moved away from this type of material lately because I think the information is presented in a condescending manner--like a parent would be speaking to his or her child. Which is understandable given the nature of our immaturity as a planet and the level of wisdom that they have to offer. I have used this type of information in the past as a sort of spiritual crutch--something to use when there is no support coming from the people around me. I have found the rhetoric to be very encouraging and inspiring. (Thanks for the reminder :original:)

Chris Parson 09-21-2008 12:55 AM

there's stuff she talks about that i have personally experienced. like what it is like when all 12 strands are activated. the telepathy, the knowing, the ability to see and understand how we're creating reality. i know that stuff to be true.

what i look forward to is this light being that's sposed to come be my friend. that's gonna be pretty sweet. i also don't really get this 5-sided merkaba for "travel" stuff. i think i will understand it with time though.

Arkan 09-21-2008 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Parson (Post 22629)
there's stuff she talks about that i have personally experienced. like what it is like when all 12 strands are activated. the telepathy, the knowing, the ability to see and understand how we're creating reality. i know that stuff to be true.

what i look forward to is this light being that's sposed to come be my friend. that's gonna be pretty sweet. i also don't really get this 5-sided merkaba for "travel" stuff. i think i will understand it with time though.

"5-sided merkaba for "travel" stuff." I'm with ya on that one man. All the technical stuff goes over my head. That's cool how you experienced activation and omniscience. You're probably way ahead of me. How do you know a light being is going to visit your friend?

Chris Parson 09-21-2008 02:42 AM

oh no, marciniak said that one of the things to expect is a light being that is going to come and partner up with each of us somehow or something.

she said it will make channeling obsolete because we will have a light being to talk to instead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkan (Post 22740)
You're probably way ahead of me.

it is kinda like being next in line at subway. everybody'll get a sandwich soon enuff.

and it will be an exponential process. the more of us who get activated are gonna go around psychically affecting everybody around us in immediate and profound ways, and those people are going to go and do the same. we're really not so doomed.

this "suddenly having psychic powers" stuff is not ********.

Angel in Disguise 09-21-2008 02:56 AM

Chris... I totallly understand what you're throwing down, I feel the same. Kinda finding it difficult to be in limbo waiting however ;)

Arkan 09-21-2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Parson (Post 22761)
the more of us who get activated are gonna go around psychically affecting everybody around us in immediate and profound ways, and those people are going to go and do the same. we're really not so doomed.

That's really the only way that we're gunna turn this around--waking up from inside and helping everyone else as well. I don't think it'll work out until we get it 100% right but you're right we're defiantly not as doomed as most people think.

Chris Parson 09-21-2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise (Post 22775)
Chris... I totallly understand what you're throwing down, I feel the same. Kinda finding it difficult to be in limbo waiting however ;)

i can find so many people in my immediate proximity who understand it, it blows my mind what's really goin on. :]

people really need to get off this revolution bs. screw war. completely unnecessary. completely insane to think it is going to help anything. even thinking bad thoughts makes everything sorta suck. war is like no no no nononononononononononooo. no.

Sarahmay 09-21-2008 03:23 AM

All the Marciniak books are good--I especially like Family of Light that I am reading now. They can be a bit cryptic at times if you like everything spelled out...but beautifully written with such love for the human race.

Chris Parson 09-21-2008 03:24 AM

i ordered bringers of dawn off amazon today. they had it for $1 used + shipping.

i'll read the others when i'm done with it

SiriArc 09-21-2008 07:09 AM

Gods Trapped In Illusion

uboslav 09-21-2008 04:45 PM

The content presented in bringers of the dawn seems to be an accurate representation of whats going on and has a lot of similarities to what other channelings, clairaudents and clairvoyants are saying. I am all for this material. I love how its portrayed from an undeniable positive aspect. Instead of digging into how controlled by the Orion group we are, she just softly called them "the Lizzies"
We must think positive, because love and joy can very powerful.

monica 09-21-2008 10:55 PM

"Bringers of the down" online here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35218/Barb...-the-Pleadians

Orion11 09-21-2008 11:35 PM

Please read Family of Light, by Barbara Marciniak.

Something we all should read and know.
<3 <3 <3

Orion11 09-22-2008 12:07 AM

<3 <3 <3

Orion11 09-22-2008 12:07 AM

<3 <3 <3

Orion11 09-22-2008 12:08 AM

wow, sorry for the triple post... weird....

apologies, but i cant delete them for some reason?

mudhog92 09-22-2008 12:53 AM

I like and resonate with Barbara's stuff. i read some of her work awhile back. Most of it has only been reinforced as time goes on.....she has a good heart and spreads light. that's what counts....peace

Peace4Gaia 09-22-2008 01:22 AM

Marciniak is one of my favorites as well. I was very drawn to anything Pleiadian for a time. Lots of what she wrote resonated with me, plus she gave hints of what was to come... what to watch out for... but at the same time, how to keep perspective and balance. But as with everything, I took what rang true for me and left the rest. Discernment is key! :thumb_yello:

Here's another good one from Barbara:
Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library

And a newer one I hadn't seen until now, I'll have to check this one out myself:
Path of Empowerment: New Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos

Some more Pleiadian-related writers you may want to check out are Barbara Hand Clow & Amorah Quan Yin.

Peace
:flowers2: