Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Opinions on Barak Obama? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2230)

Orion Morris 09-16-2008 07:43 PM

Opinions on Barak Obama?

I was wondering what people thought of Barak Obama. Will he be elected, and if so what is in store for America after the change? I would just like to gather as much information and opinions on him and his relationship with the elite and possible objectives.

doodah 09-16-2008 07:48 PM

Re: Opinions on Barak Obama?

I have had dreams, like David Wilcock, that Barack Obama is well intentioned and will make significant changes for the good. I agree with David that his real intent for change is much more radical and deep than he expresses openly. How he is controlled, if he is controlled, whose puppet he is, and whose agenda is being worked out through him, I don't know. Sorry I don't really have the info you are looking for here. It would require some research to answer your questions.

Colin 09-16-2008 07:57 PM

Moving to Off-Topic :original:

Sarahmay 09-16-2008 08:02 PM

My psychic messages on the election:

Palin will withdraw (I know, seems unlikely at this point)

The election result is a "done deal". I don't know what this means, but I was asking if Obama would win, I want Obama to win, and I hope it means that he does.

Obama may have some questionable associates, but I think he is an absolutely positive force for the US and the world.

Arkan 09-16-2008 08:37 PM

Personally, I'm not counting on any politician making any change or keeping promises this election. They just don't care about us folks. I think they put Obama up there because they want to quell the desire for political change in this country. Leo Zagami said in his Camelot interview that he is a 32 degree Mason. Here's a video of him dodging a question about possible CFR connections: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...question&vt=lf

Here's Joe Biden admitting he's a Zionist: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+zionist&vt=lf

It really doesn't matter who is president. They control everyone these days. I think I remember hearing Zagami saying something like: "Just when they make you think there's no possibility for fascism, that's when they'll bring it in," in his Camelot interview. No president has dared to go against the status quo after what they did to JFK.

I'm not trying to attack anyone who has hope that Obama says who he says he is; this is just my opinion. However, I urge people not to look outside themselves for salvation in the years to come.

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nothing's 'unnatural,' it's just degrees of intelligence." Terence Mckenna

doodah 09-16-2008 08:50 PM

All true. Given, however, that we live at many levels here on this planet, that we are multidimensional beings, and that most of who and what we are is not on this planet right now ... Does one choose to believe one's dreams and intuition, or does one defer to Leo Zagami?

I don't have an answer to this question. If hope is a force for good, I say go ahead and hope, at the same time keeping a wary eye out for what's going on around you.

We're constantly caught in this tug of war here, what to believe, what not to believe. It's the discernment issue all over again, all the time. From a personal standpoint, I'm tired of this game, so if dimensional shift is in our future, I'm more than ready. In the meantime, I try to hold the light.

Whitewolf 09-16-2008 08:59 PM

I completely agree with Arkan and Doodah. I don't have any hope that ANY politician will be a real force for positive change. I've heard Obama dodge many important questions, and even labeled some questioners as "conspiracists". When someone in a position of power uses that derogatory term against a legitimate truth seeker, that sends up a red flag (to say the least). So I have no hope that Obama is any different than any other career politician.
The hope that I DO have is one of a spiritual and dimensional shift, some call it the Ascension. I believe 2012 has alot to do with this.

Orion11 09-16-2008 09:20 PM

him being blood related to g dubya.... all of his meaningless words
and knowing how all of this works....

he is no better than the rest of them. ( i thought he was for a minute, then i rubbed the sleep from my eyes)

all just more wool for you to put over your eyes to fall asleep nice n comfy like.

they hand you nothing but garbage to "choose" from,
and then pretend to let you decide.

ppl are so easily distracted by BS.
none of this matters. none of it is going to matter.

its all crap to keep you from thinking about things that really matter.

will we be ok? .. sure, i know we will be.

but ppl are soo focused on this fascist, political garbage, which they really have NO say in whatsoever. for what? you know you have no say in any of it.
you should by now at least.

so why try to be so involved in more corrupt BS?

you have no say in any of it.. not yet.
not until this whole system is replaced.

do people really not see this?

for how long are people going to continue being 'led' while blindfolded
and thinking nothing of it?

you are doing exactly what you are wanted to do..

focusing your energies on meaningless garbage.

and for what?
every single person in this country could vote for the same individual ...
but if that individual is not the one who has already been chosen, long ago..
it would not matter how many votes the "good guy" recieved.
our votes mean nothing. Simple. How hard is that to see? especially now.

if i was forced to choose between two evils, obama is the poison i would choose..
but it doesnt matter. your votes, your say, means nothing to these people.

why not try to focus your enrgy on something you DO have a say in?

i realize this isnt the most positive post, and i apologize for that... and i also realize some things i said may have been repetitive...but the truth needs to be spoken and understood.
as I see many many people lately, still obviously clueless to this reality.
with comments like " i just couldnt believe our gov. could/would do something like this"
seriously?

Peace n Blessings

Andre 09-16-2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarahmay (Post 15217)
My psychic messages on the election:

Palin will withdraw (I know, seems unlikely at this point)

The election result is a "done deal". I don't know what this means, but I was asking if Obama would win, I want Obama to win, and I hope it means that he does.

Obama may have some questionable associates, but I think he is an absolutely positive force for the US and the world.

Based on the amount of information coming out on Sarah Palin from Alaska, I do believe that she will ultimately withdraw in October. The October surprise. This will mess up the McCain campaign. Add this to the situation that economy is in, the Republican scandals and the 8 years of George Bush - Barack Obama will be the next President.

I wish that I could view Obama in the same light as Wilcock or others here. But, I don't. He is manipulated by Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski, and we all know Brzezinski's history.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...i-BinLaden.jpg

Brzezinski played a critical role in the formation of the Afghan Mujaheddin Network, some of which would later form the Taliban and would shelter Al Qaeda camps. Just take a read of his books, The Grand Chessboard (1997) and The Choice (2004) and you can clearly see the direction that he will drive Obama.

In the end, whether or not the next President will be Obama, McCain, or even if the elections will be held, we cannot invest our trust in that office. We must all know by now that the President is just a figurehead, a puppet, a pawn and we must address the figures working behind the scenes to shape the future.

GenerationIke 09-16-2008 09:23 PM

The jury's still out for me. However, I did find something fascinating, his family tree online. What is very interesting is that the line makes no bones about his Caucasian side being genetically linked to both Cheney and Bush!

In fact, in one of Obama's speeches if you heard him, he SAID TO HIS AUDIENCE, "my cousin". He was referring to Dick Cheney.

He is Skull an Bones out of Harvard. Some have reported he is a 33rd degree Mason AND some of the higher ups are scared of him--what he might do if he is president. They can't predict.

I would do some more research on this, my friend.

I trust NO ONE these days. Even a college friend of mine's name wound up on the Council of Foreign Relations list just last year.

Who knows? Maybe they still have my number and are just waiting for me to make a careless move!

Me? A conspiracy theorist?!?!?!?!? :mfr_lol: Nah! :mfr_omg:

:smoke: The name's Bond, James Bond! :bleh:

Orion11 09-16-2008 09:26 PM

thank you Gen.Ike. and Andre. K++

Son of Eire 09-16-2008 09:28 PM

obama just more of the same.

Orion11 09-16-2008 09:30 PM

indeed.

Phtha 09-16-2008 09:39 PM

Obama is a shill and a liar like the rest of them.

Not that it matters, the presidents never make the real decisions anyways. To have faith in Obama to "change" as he puts it, is a huge waste of energy that could be spent elsewhere.

Here is a clip of Obama lying about the CFR where he says "Ummm... I'm not sure if I'm a member" lol, and then goes on to pretend he has never heard of the NAU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEnuhSScLgc

Shill!

On a side note, Wilcocks faith in Obama makes me question a lot of what he himself says. I do respect Wilcocks outlook though.

bodhisattva 09-16-2008 09:40 PM

In the beginning I was impressed with Obama, until I learned about two important issues which have not been adequately addressed by him; and which are being completely ignored by the main stream media:

1). www.obamacrimes.com lawsuit alledging Obama is not a natural born citizen, and that his COLB is a certified forgery, etc..

2.) www.larrysinclair.org allegations regarding sex and drug use in 1999 with Obama.

Personally, I find Obama's lack of defending himself highly suspect. If he has nothing to hide regarding his birth facts and relgious affiliations, then why is he not shouting it from the roof tops?

Also, if Phillip Berg's lawsuit against Obama is so off base, why is Obama not suing Berg, and proving him wrong ASAP?

I don't trust Obama, and I don't trust the whole process....therefore I am leaning at not voting at all.

majorlee 09-16-2008 09:46 PM

just another puppet hoping to make a difference to find out he has strings

something big will happen IMO so he does not get the big chair in the oval office

Orion11 09-16-2008 09:53 PM

sad to say~ and I wouldnt want him running things anyway, (wouldnt want any of them running things) and i am in no way racist at all... towards any color or creed....

but I heard this once and it rang load and true.....

"they dont call it the white house because of the paint job"

Dantheman62 09-16-2008 09:53 PM

Ithink he's to young to be a 33 mason, probably not mason at all, I do respect David Wilcock's assesment on him but I think we need to start all over again anew, which I know won't happen. We need a business man in charge not a diplomat.

Andre 09-16-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenerationIke (Post 15361)
The jury's still out for me. However, I did find something fascinating, his family tree online. What is very interesting is that the line makes no bones about his Caucasian side being genetically linked to both Cheney and Bush!

In fact, in one of Obama's speeches if you heard him, he SAID TO HIS AUDIENCE, "my cousin". He was referring to Dick Cheney.

He is Skull an Bones out of Harvard. Some have reported he is a 33rd degree Mason AND some of the higher ups are scared of him--what he might do if he is president. They can't predict.

I would do some more research on this, my friend.

I trust NO ONE these days. Even a college friend of mine's name wound up on the Council of Foreign Relations list just last year.

Who knows? Maybe they still have my number and are just waiting for me to make a careless move!

Me? A conspiracy theorist?!?!?!?!? :mfr_lol: Nah! :mfr_omg:

:smoke: The name's Bond, James Bond! :bleh:

A very bizarre fact of apparent political reality is that the majority of U.S. Presidents are related to one another in their family trees, as well as having lineage to the royal families of Europe. This is a very peculiar fact, which would surely have the most rabid conspiracy theorist drooling in his unsweetened oatmeal. However, if we can prove that all these U.S. Presidents are indeed related to each other, what are we to make of this very very weird fact? The U.S.A. is supposed to be a Republic, a kind of laissez-faire representative democracy.

So what is up with these Presidents being related to each other? Is it coincidence? If we discover this to be the case with one, two, or possibly three examples, then yes, an argument can be made that the matter was purely coincidental, but there apparently are many examples of these strange hereditarial family tree relationships. Like you said, GenerationIke, there was recent press coverage reporting that Barack Obama is a cousin of Vice President Dick Cheney. What are we to make of the apparent fact that Obama is related to his political nemesis Cheney? In addition, when journalists asked Obama about Cheney being related to him, Obama replied something to the effect that he was not worried, although he was not going to go out on a hunting trip with him. That was a way of passing off a very strange political fact with a tongue-in-cheek joke. Even though it was a genuinely funny response, Obama never explained the uncanny fact that he and Cheney were indeed cousins.

In addition, there were older press reports in the press hinting briefly at the apparent fact that President George W. Bush is related to ex-President Bill Clinton. Bush and Clinton kissin' cousins you say? I thought they were supposed to be diametrically opposed bitter political rivals, and now we find they are kin? About this time, we must be hearing the trademark "doo-doo-dee-dah-doo-doo-dee-dah" theme music of the old Twilight Zone television show. Burke's Peerage, an organization which researches royal bloodlines since 1826, even predicted that George W. Bush, Jr. would win the election because of his hereditarial bloodline connection. According to the genealogical information, there are presidents who have family trees going back all the way to Charlemagne and William the Conqueror. Is something rotten in Denmark or perhaps a bit closer? Why do we have documented family trees illustrating that a majority of the U.S. Presidents have hereditarial links not only to one another but also to the royal families of Europe? Why is that so? Does any reader find these facts to be bothersome or at least disquieting? According to the records, even Gerald R. Ford has a family tree which can be traced back to the kings of Europe. In addition, Bill Clinton is apparently related to Benjamin and William Harrison as well as being related to both Ford and Jimmy Carter. How can this be? Yet the family trees demonstrate these facts without any doubt. This lineage also links Clinton to even Richard Nixon!

Conclusion: November 4th constitutes the selection of the next King of the United States of America, not an election, therefore continuing the 'royal' bloodline.

Whitewolf 09-16-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 15397)

On a side note, Wilcocks faith in Obama makes me question a lot of what he himself says. I do respect Wilcocks outlook though.

I completely agree. Even worse, I'm a member of Wilcock's message board called "Divine Cosmos" and I attempted to post up an article that was critical of Obama...it was never posted up. I call that censorship of ideas.
I question any site that screens member's posts before allowing them to appear. If something that has been posted up is deemed defamatory or harmful in some way, then please, kindly remove it (with an explanation). But to screen messages ahead of time and then to not provide an explaination via PM when they've been rejected is, to me, HIGHLY suspect. Although Wilcock says many things that I happen to agree with, I take him with a grain of salt. I certainly don't see him as any kind of guru as many seem to.

Orion11 09-16-2008 09:58 PM

i agree whitewolf.

doodah 09-16-2008 10:07 PM

Andre, thanks for all that info. What you've done is confirm Wilcock's historical presentaiton ... it's all them and very little us.

Andre 09-16-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitewolf (Post 15437)
I completely agree. Even worse, I'm a member of Wilcock's message board called "Divine Cosmos" and I attempted to post up an article that was critical of Obama...it was never posted up. I call that censorship of ideas.
I question any site that screens member's posts before allowing them to appear. If something that has been posted up is deemed defamatory or harmful in some way, then please, kindly remove it (with an explanation). But to screen messages ahead of time and then to not provide an explaination via PM when they've been rejected is, to me, HIGHLY suspect. Although Wilcock says many things that I happen to agree with, I take him with a grain of salt. I certainly don't see him as any kind of guru as many seem to.

I agree with you.

I am sorry to hear that your comments were censored. That is not fair.

I have always made it clear and I have done so here as well, that we must take every information with a grain of salt. We have to analyze and think things through. You have to understand that Obama is a pawn of The Powers That Be.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package...Y/24206234.JPG

Think about it. How could someone with such a limited record be a Presidential nominee? In this post 911 era of fear and fright, a man named Barack Hussein Obama, whose father is a devoted muslim, with links to criminal overlords in Chicago, and questions of his sexuality could be the next President of America.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...d/24205664.JPG

It seems quite strange, doesn't it? Yet, he spoke to audience of over 200,000 in Germany. It seems inevitable that he is being positioned to be the next President and to be play a critical role in global politics.

I don't trust it. Do you?

Orion Morris 09-16-2008 10:19 PM

That is the whole reason that I posted this thread.. I was curious because Wilcock said that he believed that Obama had good intentions. This makes me very skeptical because I am well aware of the tradition to continue the incest family tree crap and I was unaware that Obama had anything to do with it. Thank you for you comments because this reinforces my first tendency to not vote for Obama for any reason.

Orion Morris 09-16-2008 10:23 PM

Good work again ANDRE!!! Thanks for the pictures, global speeches in Germany, that is pretty scary if you ask me. You always hit the nail on the head. I am glad I am not the only one who thought it was wierd about Wilcock.