Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Watcher (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Questions for THEWATCHER (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4106)

Kari Lynn 04-05-2009 01:30 AM

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Egg 04-05-2009 01:43 AM

All 4 of your posts are in this thread. Now, I for one cannot believe a person would join just to defend Mr King from people who need answers to very pertinent questions.

He need not risk anything, just provide a slim glimmer of proof he was employed in her majesties services at some point in some form.

blastawaycas 04-05-2009 01:45 AM

Kari Lynne Barry King has his own website ......... surely you did not join just to read "THE WATCHER". For some reason i had never gone onto that thread ...don't know why but i started reading tonight spent over 4 hours reading ........... he was not giving anything away people were asking Q's and he was not telling them owt..........then i got to where egg was cross q'ing him and he turned into glass it was a brilliant bit of detective work on his part and a lot of people should be thankful and greatful for it

all those people who privately gave him info..........theyre all red tagged now
crikey when the s%^t hits the fan they're first to be bundled into cattle carts !!!

its a damned shame

my best wishes Kari Lynne

Deb 04-05-2009 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Egg (Post 125951)
What year did you aquire American Citizenship? all operatives be they green or blue are required by Federal Law to be American Citizens able to attain at least a Top Secret clearence - or do you mean that your unit is British and you work along side members of the United States Int/MILINT services?

ROLF! are you serious! by what law are you talking about! lol! What do you think?

Kari Lynn 04-05-2009 02:37 AM

blastawaycas 04-05-2009 03:00 AM

firstly Kari Lynn I must correct you in that in no way were you ridiculed by egg or myself, that was not our intention, i am making it sound like we are working together i assure you i am not .......... i do not know who egg is whether male or female Egg and many like him/her have given some fantastic valuable information over time...........information i might add that has put them in direct danger for there livelyhood/lives and family.

i do not bring anything to this forum other than comments or stories, i have shown my respect to those putting there jobs/lives on the line by putting my name on the forum as i stated there is only one David Caster Middlesbrough
there thats me red tagged, because believe you me you are on a hit list coming onto this forum..........THEWATCHER took a lot of people into his confidence and recieved a lot of personal mail from members now if he is agovernment plant........then thats all them red tagged, and if true Egg who i strongly suggest you try follow some of his posts has just bust him wide open, and possibly stoppedwhat could have been the destruction of Avalon.

there is no negativity here no backstabbing and no evil, surely you did not only go onto the watchers thread Avalon has much much more to offer than that.........with regards Egg...........i don't know him/her but he/she is the mutts nuts...........follow some of his/her posts kindest regards dave caster :thumb_yello:

Kari Lynn 04-05-2009 03:51 AM

Kari Lynn 04-05-2009 05:16 AM

Steve_G 04-05-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lynn (Post 126094)
Hi Kathleen

I will just quote the agent/Major that was using Barry's ID.
I know this person, have written to him. He is not Barry. But cared for the security of Barry's family and Barry himself while he lay in the hospital recouperating from almost being beaten to death by the NSA.
This is why Barry would hesitate posting any longer. Why should he subject himself to almost death, if no one believes him.

Hi Kari Lynn :welcomeani:

I haven't been following this thread but I do know that there have been over 1,000 posts and 47,000 views of it. That can hardly be equated with no-one listening. Barry King also has his fair share of supporters on this thread so there are people who believe him. However, if he was expecting everyone to believe him then it was inevitable he'd be disappointed.

Surely any whistleblower or witness has to accept that they are not going to be universally believed, and that they will be challenged on their story by some of those who hear it. They also need to accept that emotions can run high on subjects like this and that they may open themselves up to criticism if there are certain questions they cannot or will not answer.

For those hearing whistleblowers' stories it is essential that they critically evaluate them and ask whatever questions seem pertinent. Taking any of these stories at face value is pointless because of all the disinfo that has been and is still being spread around. I think it is also worth remembering that not all those who are spreading disinfo know that they are doing it- they genuinely believe what they are saying. As Richard Hoagland has said, "the lie is different on every level."

I don't know enough about Mr King and his testimony to have an opinion one way or the other. I'm simply stating what I consider universal principles in this subject area.

blastawaycas 04-05-2009 11:38 AM

here here STEVIE G nice post and well said sir

it would be a shame to lose the watcher from this site as it is up to the individual to evaluate what is being written

the watcher would respect and an unreserved appology should he wish to supply the information egg was hinting at.

but i am afraid i fear not

which as i stated is a double shame

for those dedicated supporters and who placed there confidence in him
and for Avalon itself

my respect and best wishes dave caster :thumb_yello:

THEWATCHER 04-05-2009 01:34 PM

I am remaining, watching, from the sidelines, I shall continue to idle for the time being. I do not expect anyone to simply believe anything I have disclosed over the past 15 years. Never hinted that I expected to be believed by everyone so where did that come from?. I simply refuse to have certain joe public types demand data that are within areas that are of no business to anyone here. It is surprising that Egg has a knowledge database exceeding the regular joe public types but thats his business. BUT constant demanding specific data which I feel is beyond what I am allowed to provide is becoming a nuisance value here. I would appreciate the careful thinking before certain data is posted here by others re my past. I do not take kindly to certain events being openly displayed here and will contact the individuals concerned in order to delete that data. It is not for open discussion. IF I felt it were necessary I would provide my data, as demanded by Egg, NOT to the indians but ONLY to the chiefs. I.E., Bill and Kerry, but only under specific conditions. Interview and evaluation conditions set within parameters I would set out. Provided of course I was given clearance to do such a thing. Then and ONLY then would that data be provided. I hope I have made myself clear.
I also take offense at the assumption and accusation that I have collected names and addresses of members for undesirable purposes. People from all over the World have contacted me since the early 90's once my disclosures began. Still friends with many of them. They are not tagged, redlisted or anything insidious as stated by some paranoid thinkers here. Enough is surely enough. This can go one of two ways, a continuation or an abrupt ending. Those whom feel a threat from me should perhaps refrain from entering this thread, why should I pack up and deny others assistance? Why should I not be allowed to resume my disclosures because one or two feel intimidated? Today I am in a reasonable mood so reasonable attitude comes forth.

THE WATCHER

JSGlasgow 04-05-2009 02:18 PM

bye watcher.

joe public type

Steve_G 04-05-2009 02:56 PM

The Watcher: My post was in response to the quote from yourself that Kari Lynn published in her post directly above, and also a general theme on this page of the thread about unanswered questions. I also clearly stated that I was speaking in general terms and that I hadn't formed an opinion on the content of this thread or the story it relates to.

What data you choose to release or not, and what answers you choose to provide or not, is entirely up to you. How the members of this forum choose to react to the information or lack thereof is entirely up to them.

I would also point out that I seriously doubt any of the forum members consider Bill and Kerry their "Chiefs." Project Avalon is an internet forum, not an organisation. They are not the bosses of anyone here, and personally I find your dismissal of the very people who have been taking an interest in this thread as "joe public types" and "Indians," the implication being they are unworthy of your information when compared to the "Chiefs," rather arrogant, condescending and insulting. Happily, as I previously stated, I haven't been taking an interest; a policy I will now resume without a moment's regret.

Best wishes to all.

THEWATCHER 04-05-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_G (Post 126165)
The Watcher: My post was in response to the quote from yourself that Kari Lynn published in her post directly above, and also a general theme on this page of the thread about unanswered questions. I also clearly stated that I was speaking in general terms and that I hadn't formed an opinion on the content of this thread or the story it relates to.

What data you choose to release or not, and what answers you choose to provide or not, is entirely up to you. How the members of this forum choose to react to the information or lack thereof is entirely up to them.

I would also point out that I seriously doubt any of the forum members consider Bill and Kerry their "Chiefs." Project Avalon is an internet forum, not an organisation. They are not the bosses of anyone here, and personally I find your dismissal of the very people who have been taking an interest in this thread as "joe public types" and "Indians," the implication being they are unworthy of your information when compared to the "Chiefs," rather arrogant, condescending and insulting. Happily, as I previously stated, I haven't been taking an interest; a policy I will now resume without a moment's regret.

Best wishes to all.

Yes I can be arrogant and condescending just as much as others here have proven to be. Other whistleblowers have been given the courtesey of not being hounded and put up for vetting by the public here, rather by way of vetting and checking credentials by those individuals whom started and do still head this enterprise called Camelot and Avalon. The ones whom do the actual interviews, travel to witnesses, etc. An open forum here yes but its those guys whom ultimately run the show in the background. Keep reality going. I see several others that have come into this arena and have assisted little if any, rather just to sit and say 'hiya' to any member that posts. I think I have contributed a great deal here, because I wish to part with data here and assist where i can. I sincerely hope those whom wish to dig try digging at others, Dan B would be a good example. Ask to see his documentation, its only fair surely? Anyways, as I said, I'm in a reasonable mood today. But sly comments will be met with equally sly replies.

No Steve, you missed the point when I said those in charge, the chiefs, rather than joe public, should be privy to certain specific data. Not a case of joe public being unworthy, simply none of their business and have no right to know. Common practise. SOP.

THE WATCHER

THEWATCHER 04-05-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lynn (Post 126094)
deleted

Kari, I would appreciate the deletion of this post, the info here is not for public consumption, thanks

Regards

THE WATCHER

blastawaycas 04-05-2009 04:26 PM

I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO YOUR LAST POST THEWATCHER
I WILL TRY AND KNOCK SOMETHING TOGETHER AND HOPEFULLY IT MAKE SENSE.
WHAT YOU JUST WROTE KINDA INSENSED ME A BIT
I KNOW IT WAS NOT LEVELED AT ME JUST WHAT YOU WROTE
HERE WE GO
I REGULARLY GO ONTO A SITE TPUC.ORG, THIS SITE DEALS WITH THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST EVERY CITIZEN IN THE UK NEE THE WORLD WITH REGARDS TO THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY SUCCESIVE GOVERNMENTS SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE MAGNA CARTA AND THE CABALS AND POWERS THAT BE WHO INSPIRE THIS DECEPTION THE CURRENT ENGINEERED "CREDIT CRUNCH" IT RUNS PARRALLEL TO THIS SITE, NOW I HAVE LEARNED A LOT AND BEEN DISGUSTED AT WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ......... THERES NOTHING I CAN DO NOTHING BUT I CAN HANDLE WHAT I HAVE LEARNED I WON'T BURST INTO FLAMES ..........................
JUST MAKES ME SAD TO KNOW HAW THE PUBLIC ARE SO MANIPULATED SO MISTREAT NO BETTER THAN SHEEP AND LEAD THEM TO SLAUGHTER IN THERE MILLIONS ALL IN THE NAME OF MONEY ..................................
BUT THERE YOU GO IF I MET GORDON BROWN TOMMORROW I WOULD NOT WANT TO TAKE HIM OUT COS OF WHAT I KNOW, I WOULD BE POLITE COURTEOUS AND SHAKE HIS HAND,
BECAUSE BEING ANY OTHER WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING

SIMILARLY WHEN I LEARN OF UFO ALIEN CONTACT UNDERGROUND BASES MUTILATION ALIEN CONSPIRACY I CAN HANDLE THAT TOO I CAN HANDLE ALL YOU TELL ME I WILL LISTEN WITH INTENT AND AN OPEN MIND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A UFO NEVER SEEN A GHOST THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A DISBELIEVER IT DOES NOT MEAN I CANNOT HANDLE WHAT THE TRUTH IS

IF YOU TELL ME YOU THINK WE ARE AN ALIEN FOOD SOURCE I WOULD BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE WITH ALL THE DISSAPPEARINGS THE POPULATION OF OVER 6 BILLION AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES FLYING ABOUT THATS AS GOOD A CONCLUSION AS ANY ...................... BUT IF YOU TELL ME THERE IS A KINDLY OLD GENTLEMAN SITTING ON A CLOUD OVERLOOKING US CALLED GOD WHO HAS A PROBLEM HANDLING MONEY SO THAT WE SHEEPLE GIVE HIM BILLIONS OF DOLLARS EACH YEAR I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT,

I CAN HANDLE ANY TRUTH YOU TELL ME WTH OUT SPONTANIOUS COMBUSTION YOU SIR WITH ALL MY DUE RESPECT ARE BEING A LITTLE ABOVE YOUR STATION DECIDING (FOR WANT OF A BETTER WORD) WHAT I CAN BE TOLD.............................................. .......................................
IF EVERY PERSON IN THE UK WAS TO WAKE UP WITH A LEAFLET THRU THE DOOR OUTLINING THE TRUTH THEN I DONT THINK THERE WOULD BE TOO MANY FIRES THERE WILL BE A FEW SCRUMPLED UP ONES AND ALMOST EVERYBODY WOULD STILL GO TO WORK TO PAY FOR THE PRIVALAGE OF WORKING FOR A LIVING IN THERE ILLEGAL TAXATION BROUGHT ABOUT BY SUCCESSIVE CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS.

TELL US TELL EVERYTHING WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN THEY CANNOT KILL US ALL COS IF THEY DO THEY KILL THEMSELVES

SURELY YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE SICK OF BEING DUPED FALSE FLAG THIS FALSE DISINFORMATION THAT ..........................................

KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Egg 04-05-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 126151)
They are not tagged, redlisted or anything insidious as stated by some paranoid thinkers here. Enough is surely enough. This can go one of two ways, a continuation or an abrupt ending. Those whom feel a threat from me should perhaps refrain from entering this thread, why should I pack up and deny others assistance? Why should I not be allowed to resume my disclosures because one or two feel intimidated? Today I am in a reasonable mood so reasonable attitude comes forth.

THE WATCHER

Yet you insist your life is in danger if you disclose that you have in fact served a single day in a unit under Her Majesties Armed Forces direction? your little red book is not classified Barry - SAS / SBS MILINT all get a little red book with their joining date and courses attended. All serving members do from all arms at the end of their service. (You would of got one even if you just did basic training and then INT cadre at Chicksands). Its all there in black and white. I should know, as a former UK Army SF trooper here on Avalon scanned his, deleted a few bits out that are sensitive and sent it to me - no harm no foul. Another former soldier scanned his cadre certificate and sent it to me. Both are now in my highly trusted list because I know they are not bull shipping about their past.

No Chiefs bull ship, no Indian Cwap, direct comms and a email discussion off board is taking place about some rather interesting subjects as a result.

Oh and as for being intimidated by you? you couldn't be further from the truth. I just decided to show people what professional psyops people like yourself are capable of, and how your people work. In short, I showed light into a murky world where people are employed as professional liars or truth twisters shall we say to be less harsh.

Oh and i'll enter this thread every single time I want to and raise what ever points I want to, and add links to what ever I want.

Avalons not a little psyops unit playground - we all pay, and can all add what we want, when we want.

blastawaycas 04-05-2009 04:52 PM

'KIN EL YOUR ON FULL BEAM EGG :thumb_yello:

Myplanet2 04-05-2009 04:57 PM

The need and desire to be perceived in some particular way is simply ego-borne. It has nothing really to do with what one is or what one does. Those are what matter, not the careful "management" of ones image. Keeping it real speeds ones progress.

(helpful intent, in case it's not clear)

Egg 04-05-2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

4. Do you have to be a U.S. Citizen to apply?

Yes. Only U.S. Citizens are eligible for NSA employment.
http://www.nsa.gov/careers/faqs/index.shtml#atNSA_4

Quote:

Do I need to be a US citizen to work for the Central Intelligence Agency?

Yes, you must be a citizen of the United States when you apply to work for the Central Intelligence Agency. The CIA does not assist individuals in applying for US citizenship.
https://www.cia.gov/careers/faq/index.html#gr1

Quote:

The applicant’s character, conduct, and discretion must be above reproach and he/she must have unquestioned loyalty to the U.S.

The applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
http://www.dia.mil/employment/Policies/index.html

Quote:

Employment
The NRO is an Intelligence Community agency which employs personnel from within the Department of Defense and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). As such, the NRO does not directly hire employees, rather, they are assigned by their respective agencies. Should you be interested in seeking employment with these agencies, please contact the following:

Department of Defense
Washington Area Service Center
1900 E. Street NW
Washington, DC 20520
(202) 606-2700
That just clears up my question about the Watchers citizen status. The links show that it is policy that your needing to to be an American Citizen to be directly employed by any US 'Uber' Agency. Not a sole gets in as a employee without being a Citizen. Oh and One of those above flies the BBD, but, your guess is as good as mine.

Oh and the link.

http://www.nro.gov/contact.html

Question is then, who was thewatcher working for as a 'security guard' at this uber elite base then? UK military? then he better front up his little red book. lol.

Orion11 04-05-2009 06:14 PM

Damn!! you people are still giving him $h!t????

all this time...

He has been answering every question thrown out there, that he possibly can...

I mean.. we all knew that eventually.. more $h!t talkers would jump back in...
its what they do... ( run out of things to say and talk $h!t about, til they find more things to talk **** about).

Do any of you, who are really tossing **** out here... really know???

here , ill answer for you... NO, you do not.

We've been through this how many times already....... but i suppose we can do it again....

for you folks who are so paranoid.. and think you are actually important enough to have a secret agent watch you and secretly get your information.....

Get
Over
Your
Selves.

Seriously.

There are a few people in here, tossing turds in Mr.Kings direction..
that i am surprised by. (i thought you were above that), ohh well.

I gave Barry ( or Barrys agent) lol.. My personal info a long time ago....
I am no Einstien, but Im no dumba$$ either....
One thing I have learned over the years.. is to trust my intuition.. as it always proves to me that it knows better then "i" do.

SO, even IF.. Mr.King is a "secret agent" trying to gather up peoples info....
I am already sure.... that whatever agenda (would be) behind it.... Would not get "them" very far. lol

in all honesty... i am not in the least bit worried about giving my info to Mr.King...
( and for more honesty, I wouldnt even care if he kept it in his computer!!!) haha

There is sooooo much more to be focusing on.. than the little stories each ones mind likes to tell them.

and THEN.... to make matters worse..... some of you people in here,
throwing negativity to Mr.King.. are some of the same ones who are always preaching Love and Positivity!!!!! Can i get a "wtf "? lol

in a nutshell, what im saying is...
I do not feel that Mr.King has any ill intentions towards good people,
as i feel, quite strongly, that he is a good person himself.

also...... Just for the paranoids entertainment...

So what if Barry was a "secret agent" trying to gather folks info?....

Are there really some people, still simple enough.. to think that everything about them hasnt already been collected,
by powers much more sinister?

also.... for more of the paranoid folks entertainment....
lets just say for a minute......
that this paranoia did actually hold some merit...... and that a few folks ( mr.King and friends), sitting somewhere in the UK, were gathering our info......

well, if they are good intel gatherers... they will soon find out...
that there are some.... who you can gather all the info you want on,
But still cannot touch.

and hes already got my info..... so, if he and his so called 'secret agents' have done their jobs properly......
they will have already learned....... that they do not want to come here....
and if they have done their jobs properly in finding out all they can about me and mine..... i have nothing to worry about. lol

All you people are doing with your paranoid guesses and delusions..
is creating more negativity.. all around. ( niice one)

If you DO know the truth, REALLY know the truth,
come on out and tell us,
but, if all you have are silly accusations that you truly have no clue as to their truths..... You shouldnt come out and accuse people of things.
especially when they have done nothing but be nice and try to help those who seek some answers.

I think Mr. King, has been exceptionally nice.... even to those who are not so kind.. ( much more so than i could be, if it were me being falsely accused).

and dont forget.... just because you are paranoid... does not mean that they are not out to get you. :mfr_lol::mfr_omg: run!!! lol

thanks for sticking around Barry. (and p.s... was that your buddies in the dark green chopper flying over my house the other day?) :mfr_omg:
:mfr_lol:

( if theres any of my info that your "little red book" does not yet contain, regarding myself, let me know, and ill be sure to give you whatever else is needed for my 'profile" k?) lol

with all of the BS in this world today... this is the least of petty a$$ things ppl need to be worried and paranoid about. Seriously man.

Thanks again man, Love n Bless :wub2:
Andy

Orion11 04-05-2009 06:38 PM

i should also add....

that i would LOVE for some secret agent to knock on my door and state that they had some "business" with me.. lol

It would only put what ive known, that is in concrete..
into granite. lol

So, secret agents.. come knock on my door, please.
Ill put the tea on.

Orion11 04-05-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Blastawaycas: YOU NEED A GOOD MEMORY TO BE A GOOD LIAR

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT AND MY KINDEST REGARDS
uhh.... yeah... calling someone a LIAR is always done with respect and kindest regards. right?

lame.

Egg 04-05-2009 06:52 PM

Orion, if you knew jack squat about anything, you would know that the Watchers 'little red book' is about him, and him alone. It is his personal file, his personal book of what he has accomplished inside Her Majesties Armed Forces.

He would of been presented it when he left gainful employment and became a contractor. :thumb_yello:

Kari Lynn 04-05-2009 07:17 PM