Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Healing list....put the name here .... (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15358)

lightbeing 11-28-2009 09:17 AM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Hi mudra,

Will add Karen and Celine to the healing list.

Sending love and blessings and healing energies to both of them.
So Be It !!


Blessings
lightbeing





Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 191996)
I would like to add Karen to the healing list as well as GaiaLove's wife Celine
Blessings to both of them .
Karen I hold You in my heart .
Celine I hold you in my heart too.
Stay strong .

Love from me
mudra


lightbeing 11-28-2009 09:19 AM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
UPDATED LIST 28 NOVEMBER
*******************
Earth
light surfer
ross
paul
Brad
Maria
sandra
Becky
Hank
Monique
Daria
Luz
rhythm
Susan
Zeddo
Edwin
Judyknott
Patricia
Doreen
Stephanie
Annette
Christine
Swanny
Jennifer
Miriam
Jennifer
Craig
Julianne
Kogi Indians
Maurice
Malynda's grandmother
Ammit
Christina
Rita
mybodymyself
Karen
Simon
Laura
Joshua
Jayne
Velko
Lydia
Shanda
Tom-Eddie
Jan and Dave
John T
Mudra
Laura
Leslie
happyhollergal
Filly
Karen
Celine


All living all planes of existence


Please send your Blessings, Love and Healing energies

ADDED TO list: KAREN and CELINE


Divine Blessings and Love
lightbeing

Tango 11-30-2009 01:24 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
.

lightbeing 11-30-2009 11:14 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 



Divine Love and Blessings to All!

Namaste'
lightbeing
[/CENTER]

CÚline 12-01-2009 03:29 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
*smiles softly...thank you*

Tango 12-01-2009 04:36 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
.

mudra 12-01-2009 06:51 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
http://pds15.egloos.com/pds/200904/1...b135cd75be.jpg
"Healing" by Hyung Jun Kim
According to the painter the character in the picture has the ability to purify and resuscitate.

Love Always
mudra

mudra 12-01-2009 06:52 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Lovely to see you here Angel.
Stay strong .
I fill your heart with Light and Love.

mudra

Quote:

Originally Posted by CÚline (Post 193079)
*smiles softly...thank you*


lightbeing 12-02-2009 05:36 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
http://www.peacewithsoraya.org/FWThu.../medbuddha.jpg



DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION
TODAY WEDNESDAY 2 DECEMBER 2009 AT 08.00 GMT


PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, HEALING ENERGIES AND LOVE
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.




For the world clock please go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com/



Many Divine blessings
lightbeing

morguana 12-03-2009 01:22 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
I don't like to ask for help for myself, tend to think that there are others who need help more than I, but I have been unwell and as usual it has triggered my over active immune responce (have ME), so although I am bug free, my body doesn't realize this and over produces t-cells.
Up shot is am tired, achey and foggy in the head.....and very fed up!
Please can you add me to the list?
Bou/morguana x

mudra 12-03-2009 01:39 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...98/Namaste.gif

Welcome on the healing thread Boudicca.
That's what we are here for ..to give our Love
and healing energies to those of us that fall out of balance
and need help to find it back .
I carry you in my heart dear friend .
May you be well and in perfect health soon.

A good start is to listen to these healing frequencies that Tango gave us.
These will speed up your recovery


Love from me
mudra

Tango 12-03-2009 01:42 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
.

rhythm 12-03-2009 01:55 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boudicca (Post 193799)
I don't like to ask for help for myself, tend to think that there are others who need help more than I, but I have been unwell and as usual it has triggered my over active immune responce (have ME), so although I am bug free, my body doesn't realize this and over produces t-cells.
Up shot is am tired, achey and foggy in the head.....and very fed up!
Please can you add me to the list?
Bou/morguana x

Bou you wil be added to the list today

yes somtimes its hard to ask for ourself

this is a big lesson for most of us

good that you asked dear one ..

now recive is the next step

let the healing be ...

namaste rhythmm :wub2:

lightbeing 12-03-2009 02:14 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Hi Bou,

Sorry to hear about the ME...

Indeed, just as Mudra suggested, start with the solfeggio
frequency vid to get the healing going.

Sending you much blessing and healing energies.

Will add you to the healing list.

Love and blessings
lightbeing



Quote:

Originally Posted by boudicca (Post 193799)
I don't like to ask for help for myself, tend to think that there are others who need help more than I, but I have been unwell and as usual it has triggered my over active immune responce (have ME), so although I am bug free, my body doesn't realize this and over produces t-cells.
Up shot is am tired, achey and foggy in the head.....and very fed up!
Please can you add me to the list?
Bou/morguana x


lightbeing 12-03-2009 02:20 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
UPDATED LIST 3 DECEMBER
*******************
Earth
light surfer
ross
paul
Brad
Maria
sandra
Becky
Hank
Monique
Daria
Luz
rhythm
Susan
Zeddo
Edwin
Judyknott
Patricia
Doreen
Stephanie
Annette
Christine
Swanny
Jennifer
Miriam
Jennifer
Craig
Julianne
Kogi Indians
Maurice
Malynda's grandmother
Ammit
Christina
Rita
mybodymyself
Karen
Simon
Laura
Joshua
Jayne
Velko
Lydia
Shanda
Tom-Eddie
Jan and Dave
John T
Mudra
Laura
Leslie
happyhollergal
Filly
Karen
Celine
boudicca
Traveler
All living all planes of existence


Please send your Blessings, Love and Healing energies

ADDED TO list: BOUDICCA


Divine Blessings and Love
lightbeing

EDIT TO ADD: TRAVELER

Tango 12-03-2009 05:16 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
.

morguana 12-03-2009 05:57 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Thank you all so very much, tango I'll have to answer later, end of the day for my children :-).
Much love
Bou x

Traveler 12-03-2009 07:22 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Hello friends. It amazes me what the people here can do with their minds. I do not have any of these abilities yet. I have attempted many imagination exercises to recieve spiritual insight and abilities but I am always blocked by something. My energy is a mess and really needs multidimensional clearing. Sometimes I have trouble even thinking and remembering things. Unsure what to do except request healing of my energy blocks. I really want to help heal our planet and its life forms. Please add me to the list for a day or two. My name is William Ervin. Thanks to all.

rhythm 12-03-2009 08:55 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Traveler (Post 193874)
Hello friends. It amazes me what the people here can do with their minds. I do not have any of these abilities yet. I have attempted many imagination exercises to recieve spiritual insight and abilities but I am always blocked by something. My energy is a mess and really needs multidimensional clearing. Sometimes I have trouble even thinking and remembering things. Unsure what to do except request healing of my energy blocks. I really want to help heal our planet and its life forms. Please add me to the list for a day or two. My name is William Ervin. Thanks to all.

Dear Travelar i feel you are a very beautifull person ....:original:
im quite good at feeling these things... its not about what you cant do
its more about the love and beauty that you bring to the world ... i feel this you do and will do more of ... yes we will put you on the list tell us when to take you off .. your very welcome here friend ...namaste rhyhmm ...:wub2:

morguana 12-03-2009 08:57 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
firstly i would very much like to welcome traveler to the forum, so hello, hope you enjoy avalon :original: :welcomeani:

mudra, rhythm, lightbeing thank you so much for your kind and heartfelt words
:wub2:, i really appreciated them :original:.........its funny but as you know i meditate daily, i always call upon love to those that i come across every day....for the last few months i have extended it to people i come across on line, (i have only this year interacted with on the net).

tango, thank you so much as well, i have an understanding why im out of kilter at the mo, biography becomes biology, have looked deep into myself, had a year of massive changes (for the better) but i know i need to rest up a bit and take some of my own medicine......always saying to people to be kind to themselves, to listen to their instincts, rest.....but i tend to not do that and i know i must.
i am extreamly sensitive to atmospheric changes, electrics etc which doesnt help.
your picking up on a low t-cell has come as a suprise, as after illness it usually goes sky high, then takes a long time to come down, hence slight elevation of glands, tiredness and a feeling in my mussels of a continuous electric current. interestingly though, t-cell production is regulated by the thymus......aaaaha.......heart chakra.......thank you all for your help, had a moment of understanding :thumb_yello:
many thank yous
:wub2:
bou x

lightbeing 12-03-2009 09:13 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
:welcomeani:Traveler, William Ervin.

Hope you enjoy your stay here in Avalon.

Will add you to the healing list.
Please stay as long as is needed ...
you will know when that time has arrived.


Love and blessings
lightbeing





Quote:

Originally Posted by Traveler (Post 193874)
Hello friends. It amazes me what the people here can do with their minds. I do not have any of these abilities yet. I have attempted many imagination exercises to recieve spiritual insight and abilities but I am always blocked by something. My energy is a mess and really needs multidimensional clearing. Sometimes I have trouble even thinking and remembering things. Unsure what to do except request healing of my energy blocks. I really want to help heal our planet and its life forms. Please add me to the list for a day or two. My name is William Ervin. Thanks to all.


Tango 12-03-2009 09:52 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
That's what we are here for YOU.....






Quote:

Originally Posted by boudicca (Post 193900)
firstly i would very much like to welcome traveler to the forum, so hello, hope you enjoy avalon :original: :welcomeani:

mudra, rhythm, lightbeing thank you so much for your kind and heartfelt words
:wub2:, i really appreciated them :original:.........its funny but as you know i meditate daily, i always call upon love to those that i come across every day....for the last few months i have extended it to people i come across on line, (i have only this year interacted with on the net).

tango, thank you so much as well, i have an understanding why im out of kilter at the mo, biography becomes biology, have looked deep into myself, had a year of massive changes (for the better) but i know i need to rest up a bit and take some of my own medicine......always saying to people to be kind to themselves, to listen to their instincts, rest.....but i tend to not do that and i know i must.
i am extreamly sensitive to atmospheric changes, electrics etc which doesnt help.
your picking up on a low t-cell has come as a suprise, as after illness it usually goes sky high, then takes a long time to come down, hence slight elevation of glands, tiredness and a feeling in my mussels of a continuous electric current. interestingly though, t-cell production is regulated by the thymus......aaaaha.......heart chakra.......thank you all for your help, had a moment of understanding :thumb_yello:
many thank yous
:wub2:
bou x


Tango 12-03-2009 10:24 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Good, you do understand... mudra did Right... 3 times a day, like elevator

Muzak... background only... easy... find the 528 hz, also as an extra...Your
going to be on the Healing list for awhile... I need to watch this...
Can you get some Rest...?

Trooly,


Tango



Quote:

Originally Posted by boudicca (Post 193900)
firstly i would very much like to welcome traveler to the forum, so hello, hope you enjoy avalon :original: :welcomeani:

mudra, rhythm, lightbeing thank you so much for your kind and heartfelt words
:wub2:, i really appreciated them :original:.........its funny but as you know i meditate daily, i always call upon love to those that i come across every day....for the last few months i have extended it to people i come across on line, (i have only this year interacted with on the net).

tango, thank you so much as well, i have an understanding why im out of kilter at the mo, biography becomes biology, have looked deep into myself, had a year of massive changes (for the better) but i know i need to rest up a bit and take some of my own medicine......always saying to people to be kind to themselves, to listen to their instincts, rest.....but i tend to not do that and i know i must.
i am extreamly sensitive to atmospheric changes, electrics etc which doesnt help.
your picking up on a low t-cell has come as a suprise, as after illness it usually goes sky high, then takes a long time to come down, hence slight elevation of glands, tiredness and a feeling in my mussels of a continuous electric current. interestingly though, t-cell production is regulated by the thymus......aaaaha.......heart chakra.......thank you all for your help, had a moment of understanding :thumb_yello:
many thank yous
:wub2:
bou x


rhythm 12-03-2009 10:29 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 

morguana 12-03-2009 11:08 PM

Re: Healing list....put the name here ....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tango (Post 193927)
Good, you do understand... mudra did Right... 3 times a day, like elevator

Muzak... background only... easy... find the 528 hz, also as an extra...Your
going to be on the Healing list for awhile... I need to watch this...
Can you get some Rest...?

Trooly,


Tango

thank you, i understand and have down loaded 528hz, yes i have been resting
as much as i can, i am lucky in that we have a good support net-work of family and friends.
love
bou x


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon