Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BIZARRE EVENTS - all within a week (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11397)

recallone 02-20-2009 10:36 PM

BIZARRE EVENTS - all within a week

Within the last week or so, there have been several extremely odd things happen. Individually, they're pretty astounding - all happening within such a short amount of time is even more noteworthy.

A few days ago I watched/listened to a Coast to Coast broadcast posted on February 13th (not sure when it was actually recorded) interviewing Ed Grimsley. He's been focusing his attention to the night sky, and with the use of night vision goggles he's seeing and documenting what appears to be a war taking place between many vehicles of varying sizes. Shots can be detected between the crafts and this interview is giving you a little one on one time with what he's been doing.

On February 10th two satellites collided. Russian, U.S. satellites collide in space
On February 16th two Submarines collide in Atlantic

On February 15th , some kind of 'fireball' was seen in the Texas skies.
In the following video you'll hear CNN report that while a fireball was reported, that nothing actually hit the ground: Texas fireball caught on video

But in this video, you'll hear something a little different. The initial reports said that it was in fact an unidentified flying object in that the FAA could not say what it was and that many reported seeing . . whatever it was "slam into the earth."

On February 18th a metal object the size of a brick crashes through the roof of a business in New Jersey. This article reports that the metal was too hot to touch for about thirty minutes after landing. This article shows you a pic of the object and gives the explanation offered elsewhere now, as well - that the piece is from a wood chipper. I can't find the initial report that I read, but it was definitely white hot. Subsequent articles are referring to it as "warm" while only a few might mention that it was too hot to handle for 30 minutes.

I've got a really hard time swallowing the idea that a wood chipper, no matter how strong, has got what it takes to launch something that far into our atmosphere. In order to achieve that kind of heat ("couldn't touch it for 30 minutes")? Is it possible for a machine to catapult something of that size and weight, without a propulsion system that high? I don't think so, but I'm open to being wrong. Anyone with a physics background want to address this one?

And finally - On February 19, Huge gamma-ray blast spotted 12.2 bln light-years from earth

What's going on?

I expect the media to lie. What's more interesting to me is the contradictions and intentional misdirection of what experts say is happening. All paid puppets, as far as I'm concerned. I think something is going on. And I think those collisions were done to us, not a freak accident. Any thoughts? I'm dying to have someone show me what that piece is from a wood chipper, btw - or confirm or dismiss the catapulting dilema.

Peace

conjuredUp 02-20-2009 10:51 PM

Re: BIZARRE EVENTS - all within a week

My husband and I were discussing this just yesterday! How no one is even really talking about any of this in the main stream media.

I feel... expectant. Something in the stew isn't all beef.

LOVELOVELOVE

voltron 02-20-2009 11:10 PM

I didn't connect the dots until you mentioned it. But current events seem to go along with the theory that "time" is speeding up. That would explain submarines hitting each other, as well as the things in space colliding or stricking earth. The hot piece of metal? Well molecules in heat move faster than cold molecules. (no pun intended.)

THE eXchanger 02-20-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conjuredUp (Post 114722)
M
I feel... expectant. Something in the stew isn't all beef.

LOVELOVELOVE

thank you, for the best laugh, i had, so far this week ;)

Egg 02-20-2009 11:14 PM

I asked a good friend who works in aviation about 'half hour too hot to touch' question and she cracked up about the wood chipper bit.

In short, she used to (retired now) work on high speed systems, and there was one that used to take half to 3/4 of an hour before it could be touched. That flew at Mach 3 for hours at a time and had massive air friction forces to generate great heat build up.

Now, a wood chipper do this? not a snowballs chance in hell.

smat 02-20-2009 11:15 PM

Very strange indeed.
I could not understand how 2 nuclear subs could crash into each other... I didn't believe the official story, and yes the satellites colliding, both incidents in a week, something strange is going on.

Humble Janitor 02-20-2009 11:16 PM

I wouldn't jump to conclusions on any of this stuff. For all that we know, it could be unconnected.

Brinty 02-20-2009 11:21 PM

On the subject of odd events - is it only here in Australia, or is it happening elsewhere in the world, that aircraft of all types are falling out of the sky at an alarming rate of late???

Dantheman62 02-20-2009 11:49 PM

As far as the satellites colliding, I'm really, really surprised it doesn't happen more often. I don't think anybody realizes how crowded it is up there. Here's a CGI picture of all the junk up there.....

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090219/ca...dnW3WCFm04Sw--

The submarines colliding is ridiculous that it even happened and I'm sure somebody is in big trouble for it.

The fireball is weird because nobody found a piece of it, I mean that thing would have to be huge to cause a fireball like that. Like the article said, it would have to be the size of a truck!

There's no way that metal piece came through a wood chipper, it would have jammed that thing up solid, plus it wouldn't be hot, and it would have been all scraped up. It almost looks like a part of a motor mount which doesn't make sense either.

Czymra 02-20-2009 11:54 PM

Wasn't there also this 30 seconds of daylight bright light in the middle of night somewhere in Russia? Not sure if it's too far back but I mentioned the same coincidences to a friend on Wednesday.

Delphi 02-21-2009 12:01 AM

small nit picking detail - the subs collided nearer the start of Feb but only got reported when the British one got back to base.

but does anyone know when the (HAARP created?) cross was actually seen in the Russian sky? if it was this last week or so, then it can be added to the list of weird goings on too.

love to all

NorthernSanctuary 02-21-2009 12:39 AM

As far as satellites colliding, it should not happen. I was involved with cellular standards work a dozens years ago, and once when we had a mtg in Colorado Springs, the whole group was given a guest tour of the NORAD facilities in Cheyenne mountain. They track all objects (natural or man-made) orbiting the earth. All object trajectories are tracked and calculated with a perimeter boundary surrounding the object. If at any point the 2 object perimeters intersect in the projected path, it sets off an alarm, and the personnel is aware of it before it happens. So for 2 satellites to collide accidentally when they can be maneuvered is impossible.

By the way, if you want to be earthquake proof and money is no object, do what NORAD does. When I entered the door in the middle of that tunnel (basically built like a massive safe door, 2 engineers responsible for maintaining it in 12 hour shifts) there was an office building resting on massive springs all over the bottom. Even if the whole world was blowing itself up, you wouldn't feel any shake.

Brinty 02-21-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary (Post 114773)
So for 2 satellites to collide accidentally when they can be maneuvered is impossible.

The word to take notice of here is accidentally.

Is the avoidance of collision something that is triggered automatically, or does someone have to take action - like pushing a button?

If someone fell asleep on the job or was 'away with the fairies', what would happen?

If NORAD has this ability, what about the equivalent Russian department?

Two people falling asleep? Unlikely.

Brinty 02-21-2009 12:56 AM

Light bulb moment!

What if both parties took evasive action that canceled out each other's action?

recallone 02-21-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brinty (Post 114741)
On the subject of odd events - is it only here in Australia, or is it happening elsewhere in the world, that aircraft of all types are falling out of the sky at an alarming rate of late???

Good point! Yes, here in the states too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphi (Post 114758)
small nit picking detail - the subs collided nearer the start of Feb but only got reported when the British one got back to base.

but does anyone know when the (HAARP created?) cross was actually seen in the Russian sky? if it was this last week or so, then it can be added to the list of weird goings on too.

love to all

Is this the one?

And thanks, Egg.

I'm curious as to whether these events are merely demonstrations - like a parent threatening to take away a child's toy if he didn't behave - or if these are just byproducts of a conflict that's intensifying. Because you have to admit, the manner in which these things are being explained and summarily removed from the public's' attention is a curious thing. Are we seeing the fallout of a great battle while the PTB scurries to explain it away? I'm kind of leaning in that direction right now.

Dantheman62 02-21-2009 02:17 AM

Earth is ensnared today in a thick spider web of orbits. Satellites with different assignments fly at different altitudes:

U.S. space shuttles are manned satellites of Earth. They usually fly at altitudes around 200 miles above Earth. Rarely, they fly near 400 miles altitude. Russia's orbiting space station Mir is another manned satellite. It maintains its own orbit just above 200 miles altitude.

Russian and American navigation satellites guide ships at sea from 100 to 300 miles altitude.

Photography Photo-intelligence (PHOTOINT) satellites shoot clear pictures and infrared images of installations on the ground from the same altitude range. Radar images of targets on Earth's oceans are recorded at these altitudes.

Civilian photography satellites, such as the American Landsat and the French Spot, orbit at altitudes ranging from 300 to 600 miles. American NOAA and Russian Meteor weather satellites are at these same altitudes.

Spysats and military communications satellites dominate space from 600 to 1,200 miles altitude. The spysats gather electronic intelligence (ELINT), signal intelligence (SIGINT) and radar intelligence (RADINT). Hamsats also operate there.

Science Science research satellites do much of their work at altitudes between 3,000 and 6,000 miles above Earth. Their findings are radioed to Earth as telemetry data.

From 6,000 to 12,000 miles altitude, navigation satellites operate. Best known are the U.S. global-positioning system (GPS) and Russia's equivalent GLONASS satellites.

Altitude in Miles Satellite Types
100-300 shuttles, space stations, spysats, navsats, hamsats
300-600 weather sats, photo sats
600-1,200 spysats, military comsats, hamsats
3,000-6,000 science sats
6,000-12,000 navsats
22,300 (stationary) communications, broadcast, weather
250-50,000 (elliptical) early-warning, Molniya broadcast, communications, spysats, hamsats

The 1,234-pound (560-kg) Iridium 33 satellite involved in the collision was launched in 1997; the 1,984-pound (900-kg) Russian satellite was launched in 1993 and presumed non-operational. It did not have a maneuvering system, NASA said.

Iridium's spacecraft circle the Earth along a near-polar orbit once every 100 minutes and fly at a speed of about 16,832 mph (27,088 kph), the company states on its Web site.

Johnson said outdated spacecraft, rocket stages and other components break apart in space every year, but there have only been three relatively minor collisions between such objects in the last 20 years. Never before have two intact satellites crashed into one another by accident, he added.

Shortly after, our space surveillance center reported that they had observed multiple new objects in low orbit," Drey said. The U.S. Space Surveillance Network continuously tracks more than 18,000 separate man-made objects and debris at any given time, he added.

One One Seven 02-21-2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 114798)
Earth is ensnared today in a thick spider web of orbits. Satellites with different assignments fly at different altitudes:

U.S. space shuttles are manned satellites of Earth. They usually fly at altitudes around 200 miles above Earth. Rarely, they fly near 400 miles altitude. Russia's orbiting space station Mir is another manned satellite. It maintains its own orbit just above 200 miles altitude.

Russian and American navigation satellites guide ships at sea from 100 to 300 miles altitude.

Photography Photo-intelligence (PHOTOINT) satellites shoot clear pictures and infrared images of installations on the ground from the same altitude range. Radar images of targets on Earth's oceans are recorded at these altitudes.

Civilian photography satellites, such as the American Landsat and the French Spot, orbit at altitudes ranging from 300 to 600 miles. American NOAA and Russian Meteor weather satellites are at these same altitudes.

Spysats and military communications satellites dominate space from 600 to 1,200 miles altitude. The spysats gather electronic intelligence (ELINT), signal intelligence (SIGINT) and radar intelligence (RADINT). Hamsats also operate there.

Science Science research satellites do much of their work at altitudes between 3,000 and 6,000 miles above Earth. Their findings are radioed to Earth as telemetry data.

From 6,000 to 12,000 miles altitude, navigation satellites operate. Best known are the U.S. global-positioning system (GPS) and Russia's equivalent GLONASS satellites.

Altitude in Miles Satellite Types
100-300 shuttles, space stations, spysats, navsats, hamsats
300-600 weather sats, photo sats
600-1,200 spysats, military comsats, hamsats
3,000-6,000 science sats
6,000-12,000 navsats
22,300 (stationary) communications, broadcast, weather
250-50,000 (elliptical) early-warning, Molniya broadcast, communications, spysats, hamsats

The 1,234-pound (560-kg) Iridium 33 satellite involved in the collision was launched in 1997; the 1,984-pound (900-kg) Russian satellite was launched in 1993 and presumed non-operational. It did not have a maneuvering system, NASA said.

Iridium's spacecraft circle the Earth along a near-polar orbit once every 100 minutes and fly at a speed of about 16,832 mph (27,088 kph), the company states on its Web site.

Johnson said outdated spacecraft, rocket stages and other components break apart in space every year, but there have only been three relatively minor collisions between such objects in the last 20 years. Never before have two intact satellites crashed into one another by accident, he added.

Shortly after, our space surveillance center reported that they had observed multiple new objects in low orbit," Drey said. The U.S. Space Surveillance Network continuously tracks more than 18,000 separate man-made objects and debris at any given time, he added.

Great 2012th post.

NorthernSanctuary 02-21-2009 03:02 AM

What if both parties took evasive action that canceled out each other's action?

I can't speak for the Russians, but in the event of any problems that are recognized, NORAD must have instant communication access to the Russians. You have to keep in mind that one of their main task is to recognize nuclear missile launch, and to raise the alert. No one is going to fall asleep (the room I was in had many screens and a number of people manning it). Besides, those operations contain multiple backup personnel at all times. Also they have to check/calculate the new trajectory (to make sure the new one is safe) before making any change. So the maneuvers need to be co-ordinated and highly computerized. Except for new objects coming into the area, the existing object paths can be calculated quite far ahead. So I still don't see how this can be an accident.

Orion11 02-21-2009 04:55 AM

Seeing the Age of Aquarius is now.....

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...ge_of_Aquarius
Astrological meaning of the Age of Aquarius

Ages are believed by some astrologers to affect mankind while other astrologers believe the ages correlate to the rise and fall of mighty civilizations and cultural tendencies.
Quote:

Aquarius traditionally "rules" electricity, computers, flight, democracy, freedom, humanitarianism, idealists, modernization, rebels and rebellion, mental diseases, nervous disorders, and astrology
[4]. Other keywords and ideas believed associated with Aquarius are nonconformity, philanthropy, veracity, perseverance, mankind and irresolution[5]. The appearance or elevation in status of many of these Aquarian developments over the last few centuries is considered by many astrologers to indicate the proximity of the Aquarian age. There is no uniform agreement about the relationship of these recent Aquarian developments and the Age of Aquarius. Some astrologers believe that the influence of a new age is experienced before it arrives because of a cuspal effect or Orb of Influence. Other astrologers believe the appearance of Aquarian developments indicate the actual arrival of the Age of Aquarius.
just something i thought about with all of the planes dropping out of the skies...
lol

and i do not belive in 'coincidences'. :mfr_lol:

it says aquarius 'rules' flight... etc...
so im thinking that could mean for flight or against it..
whatever is called for...
like pulling planes out of the air maybe? :mfr_lol:

we are going to see a whole lot more crazy stuff comin up!!
:lmfao:

:wub2:

burgundia 02-21-2009 08:54 AM

I think it was Sol Invictus who said to avoid travelling by plane during August/September months.

dayzero 02-21-2009 09:58 AM

"Great 2012th post. " congrats !
_sings_ oohhhh daaaanny booooyy.....

Re' the 'phenomena';
I think it's Ben Fulford and the Japanese Secret Society taking down HAARP / Bluebeam.

Or it's the Chinese just buzzin' everyone.

thanks for links to Ed Grimsley, recallone.....

Czymra 02-21-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 114837)
I think it was Sol Invictus who said to avoid travelling by plane during August/September months.

That's uncool. I may be travelling. Where is that post?

Galaxy 02-21-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

On February 10th two satellites collided. Russian, U.S. satellites collide in space
On February 16th two Submarines collide in Atlantic

On February 15th , some kind of 'fireball' was seen in the Texas skies.

How about this one ?

http://www.inquisitr.com/17510/whoop...-runs-aground/

And this one ?

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...p__2nd_Roundup

Quote:

we are going to see a whole lot more crazy stuff comin up!!
Agreed, but for the moment that stuff comes down

NorthernSanctuary 02-21-2009 12:39 PM

People in the local area claims that PMRF(The Pacific Missile Range Facility ) have been firing missiles. No statement of test firings. Information given state that they have been readjusting their long range targeting. The missiles are not the weapons, but part of the targeting system for space based weapons. So the space weapons are being re-targeted. To what is the question?

Also Korea apparently did do a launch the other day, but was taken care of. Could the satellite collision be a cover up for this?

NorthernSanctuary 02-21-2009 12:52 PM

The forty-sixth session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space will be held from 9 to 20 February 2009 at the United Nation Office at Vienna, Vienna International Center, Vienna, Austria.

The following technical presentations were made at the 46th session of Scientific and Technical Subcommittee.

Activities on the NEO problem in Russia
Boris Shustov, Russian Federation

NASA Near-Earth Object Observation Program
Lindley Johnson, USA

The Canadian Near Earth Object Satellite Mission: NEOSSat
David Kendall, Canada

Report on the French activities related to Apophis
Jean-Yves Prado, France

Dealing with the threat to earth from asteroids and comets
Ivan Bekey, IAA

Asteroid Threats: A Call for Global Response
Russell L. Schweickart, ASE

Response of the IAF Technical Committee on Near-Earth Objects to the Association of Space Explorers proposal "Asteroid Threats: A Call for Global Response
Alan Harris. IAF/Germany

USA orbital debris environment and operations update
Nick Johnson, USA

2008 Space debris activities in France
Fernand Alby, France

The Space Security Index: Addressing A Concern of International Interest
Ray Williamson, SWF

ESA activities on space debris mitigation
Heiner Klinkrad, ESA

http://www.oosa.unvienna.org/oosa/en...entations.html