Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

abraxasinas 02-12-2010 11:23 AM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:

Originally Posted by migp (Post 237005)
Hi Abraxas,

One question. What do you think about this video. Is it true? can it be harmful?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRFC4vAR7yI

Thank you,

Hi migp!

It is well known by the brotherhood of the snake (illuminati+luminari); that the subliminal programming using 'catch words', like 'dying NASA scientist' or 'contact UFO' etc. can be very effective across a wide spectrum of the viewing populance.

This videa especially uses a potent archetype in the symbolic wheel of 13 starsign symbols - including the sign of the 'serpent tamer'.

The three little circles form the root reduced 12=1+2=3; 11=1+1=2 and 10=1+0=1.

The clip is so NOT dangerous for the informed watcher, but can lead into 'mind confusions' for the underinformed.

AA

abraxasinas 02-12-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 237357)
Abrax,

Would this explain external emissions? When I was a teenager I used to have the darndest dreams...:wink2:

Think of the entire universe as a 'Woman on Heat' and a feminine mind, which whereever SHE 'looks' cannot find a suitable 'partner' and lover.

The universal 'frustration' between the sexces is somewhat like this.

Your 'lover', any woman already IS in the 'Heaven' Above.
She KNOWS what SHE wants - how HER abode will 'look like', a bedroom there and a kithchen there and this colour and a swimming pool here and a sauna there etc. etc.

BUT Big SHE has absolutely NO IDEA of how to get what she wants and desires.

So SHE reaches down from her 'lonesome' and unfulfilling throne in heaven to find a MATE.

EVERY Man, by cosmic definition, is 'Bound in the Hell' below; BUT every Man KNOWS How to Build the Castle for the Heavenly Queen - literally brick by brick.

And so there was this One Man who understood the Story, so 2000 years ago.
This One Man however also understood, that the story could not become completed in one go.
HE himself had to become the One Woman to properly multiply the Queen from Heaven in the Manyness of the Females coexisting in the Manmade Hell.
And so this One Man found a mate in Mary, who could form HIS mirror in HER.
HE made HER a MAN in metaphysical terms to reflect HIMSELF in HERSELF.

(114)
Simon Peter said to them: "Let Mary go away from us, for women are not worthy of life."
Jesus said: "Look, I will draw her in so as to make her male,
so that she too may become a living male spirit, similar to you."
(But I say to you): "Every woman who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

Jesus saw infants being suckled.
He said to his disciples:
"These little ones being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
They said to him: "Then will we enter the kingdom as little ones?"
Jesus said to them: "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside
and the above like the below – that is, to make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female will not be female – and when you make eyes instead of an eye and a hand instead of a hand and a foot instead of a foot, an image instead of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."
The Gospel According to Thomas

Now Jonah; the Mirror of the Two in One has ascended so 1980 years ago to encompass the universe, so 'healing' the original 'breach' of the sexual disharmony of a maleminded femininity and a femalebodied masculinity.

This mirror has now descended to lace the Gaian environment under quarantine and shall lift the quarantine with the birth of the starhuman infant on December 21st, 2012.

This timeline has little to do with any ETs in the Gaian quarantine, but has much to do with ETs outside of it - because the latter CAN for the first time in THEIR history watch and observe the HARMONIZED Universe from WITHOUT (they were WITHIN the universe and so encompassed by the 'Big Mirror' BEFORE the Gaian quarantine).

BUT the DESIRE of the Universe now doubled as a fractalized Gaia in the hologram of the entire universe has still not been fulfilled.

The Big Mother is rather 'horny' and after SHE has given birth to her 'VIRGINBIRTH' starhumanity, SHE will Do what She has waited for close to 20 billion years to DO - to make LOVE through her graduated ambassadoras of the humanity and their beaus, able to construct the new reconfigured universes.

AA

dddanieljjjamesss 02-12-2010 12:27 PM

Still only about ten pages deep... but I notice that you have a knack for applying individual-specific metaphors to help explain things. I am just curious if you have anything for me abraxasinas :P

Yesterday I was positively tingling, it's hard for me to concentrate on my school work which seems so mundane and just another part of the matrix.

That's probably the biggest thing I struggle with now... trying to maintain myself as part of the "every day" world and at the same time use my time wisely to prepare for whats up ahead.

I've eaten my rice, but haven't managed to wash my bowl yet, if you catch the reference (which I'm sure you will hehe.)

I love you and everyone in this thread!

hippihillbobbi 02-12-2010 06:11 PM

Dear Abraxas --

I'd just like to "run-this-by-you" to be sure i've got it straight ..... so Abraxas/Sirebard (2nd order) and Hans/John (3rd order) are the same soul/entity as TonyB, who is currently individuated in third-density ..... ?

and, if the above is correct, i'd like to ask what is the correlation between orders and densities? e.g., what densities are Abraxas and Hans? i think i remember you replying earlier on that in 2012 "you" expected to be ascending to 4th density positive ..... i guess that was the "you" labelled TonyB? does this imply the "automatic" ascensions of Abraxas and Hans as well?

Then, one more thing for now, AA .... following is a quote from your last reply to me which i didn't quite "get." would you please explain more specifically why this 1600-day timeline between Aug. 4, 2008 and Dec. 12, 2012 is important? (i realize it has something to do with the fulfillment of Egyptian-Mayan-Christian prophecy, but how exactly?[I][I]

"For example there are precisely 1600 days between the nodal mirror day of August 4th, 2008 to December 21st, 2012 {Revelation.14.20}."

Thanks so much, as always, Abraxas.

hippihill

Jonah 02-12-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 237401)
SHE will Do what She has waited for close to 20 billion years to DO - to make LOVE through her graduated ambassadoras of the humanity and their beaus, able to construct the new reconfigured universes.

AA

:partytime2:

Céline 02-12-2010 08:25 PM

SHE will Do what She has waited for close to 20 billion years to DO - to make LOVE through her graduated ambassadoras of the humanity and their beaus, able to construct the new reconfigured universes.

that is simply the most..stimulating thing i have read on your thread Abrax...

If only more people knew the capacity of passion and creation this planet has...none of this would be important....

To much thinking...not enough feeling...sigh..

abraxasinas 02-13-2010 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 237671)

that is simply the most..stimulating thing i have read on your thread Abrax...

If only more people knew the capacity of passion and creation this planet has...none of this would be important....

To much thinking...not enough feeling...sigh..

You are one of her ambassadoras Celine; a holofractal image of BIG SHE.
When Gaia ascends as THE CREATION; necessarily HER selfcreated Goddesses will so become enabled to remain within Her - with umbilical cords cut.
THE ONE CREATION will so mirror herself in the MANY holo-Daughters, selfchosen to share HER Homecoming.

AA

abraxasinas 02-13-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 237615)
Dear Abraxas --

I'd just like to "run-this-by-you" to be sure i've got it straight ..... so Abraxas/Sirebard (2nd order) and Hans/John (3rd order) are the same soul/entity as TonyB, who is currently individuated in third-density ..... ?

You are making it too complicated Hippihill!
YOU are all orders, but only able to process the energies (or densities) relative to your REMEMBRANCE of your SELF as shard (or hologram) of All That Is.

Basically, 1st Order is unattainable, as this implies complete resonance with the Prime Source as a UNITY of All That Exists.
You can experience this as a NOW moment and many 'enlightened ones' have done so and called it 'eternal bliss' or 'nirvana' or whatever.

The Prime Source has defined itself (through its Logos/Intelligence/Word) as MIRRORING its own ONENESS in its own MANYNESS.

Take a mirror into a forest say and look into this mirror. You will see your own self AND many other things in the forest, say trees and birds and foxes.

This image then is like Prime Source looking into the universe to 'SEE ITSELF' as many things, including itself as You.

YOU in 2nd Order is 'above' the realm of the 'archangels', seraphims and cherubims (and certain ETs); as the latter imply the archetype of the 2nd order without external polarisation.

3rd Order is then polarisation externalised, such as angels and demons/devils as etheric and higherD forms able to interact with lowerD forms in polarisation, such as humans and ETs and flora and fauna.

So the 'masterplan' engages the concept of allowing 'fallen logii/words/egos' in the lowest dimensions (what is known as 1-2-3 densities) to 'work themselves up' to the 2nd Order of the internal polarisation.
This is why Jesus says:

John.10.34-35: 'Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I SAID, YE ARE GODS? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scipture cannot be broken;...
1Corinthians.5.3: 'Know ye not that we shall judge angels?
how much more things that pertain to this life?'

So then YOU or TonyB or Mr. Smith or Miss Jones are in some order below the 3rd and graduate to a higher order in 'walking in' on himherself in REMEMBRANCE of hisher individual logii coupling to the cosmic Logos (of the 1st Order).

In the case of TonyB; a certain 'dispensation' from a higher order then allows this 'walking in' to EXTEND the soul-remembrance, say in manifesting the archetype of the bisexuality in the he becoming a heshe (recall the sexchromosomatic quadruplex of the conception Y0X1+Y0X2+X0X1+X0X2).
So YOU or anyone can in fact 'ascend' to 2nd Order through and by the coupling of your lower order individual logos with the 1st Order Logos (which you know as the Word coupled to God in John.1.1).

and, if the above is correct, i'd like to ask what is the correlation between orders and densities? e.g., what densities are Abraxas and Hans? i think i remember you replying earlier on that in 2012 "you" expected to be ascending to 4th density positive ..... i guess that was the "you" labelled TonyB? does this imply the "automatic" ascensions of Abraxas and Hans as well?

Abraxas=Sirebard Beardris are 2nd Order in the 12th dimension (of Thuban);
This cosmologically encompasses OmniSpace of densities 10-11-12-(13=1) to clo0se thye dimensional/density continuum.
Densities and Dimensions are cosmologically identical (see for example tone3jaguar's website); but are subject to 3-tiered spacetime definitions in translation, rotation and vibration for 9 spacedimensions and 'connector' time dimensions (4)-(7)-(10)-(13=1).

3rd Order of the externalised polarity archetyped so becomes defined in say the 9 Mayan timelords in QuantumSpace; where however the actual physical manifesto of this polarity is restricted in 6D (reference the Ra material say), because dimensions/densities (7)-8-9-(10) are vibratory and do not allow for archetypical antiprinciples (see 24 Elders thread of Abraxas).

So you find many many ETs and Gods/Goddesses in QuantumSpace aka the 'etheric' in some labelings.

4th Order is similar to 3D, but more dense and so more physical in terms of materiality and so encompasses the so called 'astral' of dimensions (4)-5-6-(7) as the HyperSpace and also the familiar LineSpace of dimensions 1-2-3-(4).

All of Prime Source's 'intelligence' became dispersed at the birth of the universe in the 1st dimension and then manifested the LineSpace in the commonly understood cosmogenesis of the terrestrial science, cosmology and asrophysics.

This then was the 'Fall' of the higher orders, rather poignantly related to the 'mundane' physical sciences and quite without ETs/archangels warring against God to be 'chucked out' of 'heaven'.

But for millennia, the harmonised cosmogony could not be understood in 'mundane scientific' terms and so the higher order entities became associated in metaphor with the REAL intelligence of Prime Source and as defined by the Logos (this is why God allows Adam to name all the animals in Genesis.2.19 - Adam being the metaphysical archetype (as Cosmic Man=Purusha=Adam Kadmon=Pigeradamas=Vitruvius=...) for the physical Jesus as the One Logos, then multiplying in the Universal Christening in the Many, including all women through hisher 'redemption' of Mary Magdalene as the archetype for all womanhood -descending with himherself as herhimself.

Then, one more thing for now, AA .... following is a quote from your last reply to me which i didn't quite "get." would you please explain more specifically why this 1600-day timeline between Aug. 4, 2008 and Dec. 12, 2012 is important? (i realize it has something to do with the fulfillment of Egyptian-Mayan-Christian prophecy, but how exactly?

[I][I]"For example there are precisely 1600 days between the nodal mirror day of August 4th, 2008 to December 21st, 2012 {Revelation.14.20}."

Thanks so much, as always, Abraxas.

hippihill

The 1600 days are made up of 1335+265 days; 265 days being the gestation period for the starhuman baby to be born on the Mayan nexus date.
Therefore, Gaia will become impregnated with the Manyness of the Second Coming on the anniversary of the Resurrection Day April 1st, 2012/32.

AA

abraxasinas 02-13-2010 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss (Post 237415)
Still only about ten pages deep... but I notice that you have a knack for applying individual-specific metaphors to help explain things. I am just curious if you have anything for me abraxasinas :P

Yesterday I was positively tingling, it's hard for me to concentrate on my school work which seems so mundane and just another part of the matrix.

That's probably the biggest thing I struggle with now... trying to maintain myself as part of the "every day" world and at the same time use my time wisely to prepare for whats up ahead.

I've eaten my rice, but haven't managed to wash my bowl yet, if you catch the reference (which I'm sure you will hehe.)

I love you and everyone in this thread!

Hi daniel!

I have a knack for 'reading' nonlocalised mental vibration patterns, that is all.
So I have really nothing to give to anyone on a forum such as this except raw data for you to process as you wish through and by your own vibration patterns.

I got two things though; one your name Daniel triggered a certain prospensity for you to affiliate with Lions and the feline species.
I am compelled to refer you to the movie Catwoman, as the archetypes in that film apply to you (she's a sexy chick that Halle Berry).
This might also relate to the Daniel in the bible.
Jesus says:
"Blessed is the lion that a person will eat and the lion will become human.
And cursed/anathema is the person whom a lion will eat and the lion will become human."

Secondly, your washing of the bowl attains to:

(89) Jesus says:
"Why do you wash the outside of the cup?
Do you not understand that the one who created the inside is also the one who created the outside?"
AA

Malletzky 02-13-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 237846)

Jesus says:
"Blessed is the lion that a person will eat and the lion will become human.
And cursed/anathema is the person whom a lion will eat and the lion will become human."

(89) Jesus says:
"Why do you wash the outside of the cup?
Do you not understand that the one who created the inside is also the one who created the outside?"
AA

Abrax, in the process of presenting the Thuban 'message', you indeed use many excerpts and quotes from Jesus (or the Bible) in order to explain the deeper meaning of some Thuban postulates. Basicly, I rather embrace the choosed approach, then to just 'blindly' believe (or not) the message.

And exactly this kind of presenting the message enables me to more and more understand the 'real' meaning of Jesus's metaphores and therefore to grasp the deeper meaning of the 'beingness'='onennes'='wholeness'...

What I wanted to express is, this thread really a kind of "switched the switcher" from 'off to on' or from 'neutral to on' (depending on my previous understandings and 'beliefs').

I now find my self of reading these many peaces of Jesus's wisdom and I finaly understand them (not allways admittedly, but more often and often).

If I was 'to meet' Jesus 5 years ago (just metaphorically), I would have missunderstand the most of his teachings. But now, thanks to you as 'the messenger' and the message 'itself', it's all different....:thumb_yello:

Once again I have to emphasize the meaning of this thread to ME. It is really an 'eye opener' and a 'mind opener', (and once again, at least for ME). I may or may not 'agree' (I used 'agree' here more in sense of the deeper understanding, right from the center of my heart) with the Thuban message in its wholeness.

But in it's core, it definitely feels right and wrong in each and every moment (simultaniosly) and therefore IS definitely worth of listening.

The moment I manage to unify the right with the wrong (and my inner feeling tells me I'm not too far away from this), I'LL BE THERE...WHERE IT ALL STARTED...

My deepest respect to you dear friend
Malletzky

Initiate 02-13-2010 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Initiate (Post 236768)
Hi Abraxas,

The search for truth has lead me to path of Kabbalah and on investigation I feel strongly that Jesus must have had a background in this "Science". Apparently it was the teaching that Abraham gave in his tent probably around the time of Thubin as the pole star. The science supports your discourse. So I guess you could say this is a thumbs up to what you have shared. This video supports your number theory:

this path of knowledge found me which is interesting. Indeed as I seem to be working below so work is being done above both heading for the middle road.

I just want to say thanks for sharing your information.

Regards,

Andrew

Abraxas,

Do you agree with the comparison to the Thuban material or does the lack of comment indicate a lack of agreement?

abraxasinas 02-13-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Initiate (Post 237861)
Abraxas,

Do you agree with the comparison to the Thuban material or does the lack of comment indicate a lack of agreement?

Hi Andrew!

As you did not directly ask a question in your quoted message before, but stated that the posted video link is in contextual support of the Thuban material, I did not reply to your earlier post.
If I do not reply to something, then either it is not meaningful for me to reply or I am in agreement with the message as stated.

If the former, then the message or post might have been 'ad hominem' or relative to me in my function of a Thubanese messenger, in some manner 'immature or puerile' in 'attacking' some context or answer and so a reply on my behalf would simply exacerbate a 'disagreement' in such context of 'mental immaturity'.

If the latter, as was the case with your video (which I viewed), then I would obviously be in agreement with the stated message.
Again if a question would have been asked, then I would have answered, except if asked in the former 'abusive' scenarios.

Now to answer your question here.
I viewed this video and it is well founded in its generality; especially in its emphasis of the 'circle of nothingness' also being 'everythingness'.
This translates to the Nothing=Nullstate of the Void=Eternity and then becomes 'finitized' in the 12-dimensional supermembrane scenario of contemporary brane theories.

So the only thing I would partially disagree with in your video is the statement, that the 'All That Is' cannot be discerned in some form of finitized comprehensible formalism, namely said omni-physics.

Overall, this video is kabbalistic in its generality and comprehension of the beginnings and orgins of the cosmogony, without indicating the approach to define such cosmogony as the ontology for any then emerging cosmology.

AA

abraxasinas 02-13-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 237860)
Abrax, in the process of presenting the Thuban 'message', you indeed use many excerpts and quotes from Jesus (or the Bible) in order to explain the deeper meaning of some Thuban postulates. Basicly, I rather embrace the choosed approach, then to just 'blindly' believe (or not) the message.

And exactly this kind of presenting the message enables me to more and more understand the 'real' meaning of Jesus's metaphores and therefore to grasp the deeper meaning of the 'beingness'='onennes'='wholeness'...

What I wanted to express is, this thread really a kind of "switched the switcher" from 'off to on' or from 'neutral to on' (depending on my previous understandings and 'beliefs').

I now find my self of reading these many peaces of Jesus's wisdom and I finally understand them (not allways admittedly, but more often and often).

If I was 'to meet' Jesus 5 years ago (just metaphorically), I would have missunderstand the most of his teachings. But now, thanks to you as 'the messenger' and the message 'itself', it's all different....:thumb_yello:

Once again I have to emphasize the meaning of this thread to ME. It is really an 'eye opener' and a 'mind opener', (and once again, at least for ME). I may or may not 'agree' (I used 'agree' here more in sense of the deeper understanding, right from the center of my heart) with the Thuban message in its wholeness.

But in it's core, it definitely feels right and wrong in each and every moment (simultaneously) and therefore IS definitely worth of listening.

The moment I manage to unify the right with the wrong (and my inner feeling tells me I'm not too far away from this), I'LL BE THERE...WHERE IT ALL STARTED...

My deepest respect to you dear friend
Malletzky

Thank you indeed Malletzky and bigmo and the participants, who have found value in these messages and who have found it appropriate to comment on their appreciation of them.
These kind of comments render my efforts worthwhile indeed and expressing this gratitude has a significant effect on the human group consciousness.

For I am a simple messenger from the Logos and therefore do I emphasize the WORDS=SWORD so much.
It is the Logos within each one of you, who analyses and processes these messages.
So when your waking consciousness either accepts or rejects these words, then it is your own Logos in connection to this Encompassing Logos, which does the 'judging'.

It is quite appropriate for many to reject these messages, as this rejection also carries within it a great learning experience.
You may ask bigmo about this, as he has experienced just such an immense 'self learning curve'.

As stated many times; these are only words; but these words are unknown by all sources in the quarantined earth plane (including ALL ETs therein - perhaps now you can fathom as to why 'they' are 'leaving') and this is the reason they are given.
You may say that these words are from the order beyond what has been sequestered and occultized in 'libraries' and archives throughout the human history, especially during the last 26,000 years.
These words are by no means exhaustive and there will be many Thubanites (recall THUBAN=66=FREEDOM=THE33=.. and just a label used for the 1st Order of the Dragon archetype); even emerging from your own ranks, who will extend and finetune these 'dragon seeds' from the Master-Templar.

These messages serve a singular 'master-purpose' and this is to 'hyperaccelerate' the available collective human group consciousness by AWAKENING the mental potential slumbering in everyone to TRIGGER the SELF REMEMBRANCE of BEING a Thubanite through and by the ability to ALIGN the Gaian humanoid Logos TO the Cosmic Logos.

I am impressed that about a dozen participators on Project Avalon have already TRIGGERED themselves in such remembrances.
Any of you can easily 'check this' in comparing your subconscious experiences to what they are now, after having been exposed to the Thubanese data stream, to before such exposure.

Peace of Mind and Heart be with you all!

AA

Spregovori 02-14-2010 12:11 PM

Hei Abraxasinas

Have you ever considered talking to people of science? I do (and am surly not the only one) appreciate your efforts to come and discuss the topics here and answer our question....but if you go and talk to a "man of science" your infromation just might erupt in main stream = more people would know about it....

There a people like for example dr. Michio Kaku.... If you talk to him using mathematical terms and non layman terms...i am sure you can get his attention. By what is written about him, he just might be opened enough to put some of his attention to what you have to say...

http://mkaku.org/

-----------------

American theoretical physicist specializing in string field theory, and a futurist. He is a popularizer of science, host of two radio programs and a best-selling author.

Kaku was born in San Jose, California to Japanese immigrant parents, and attended and played first board on the chess team of Cubberly High School in Palo Alto in the early 1960s. At the National Science Fair in Albuquerque, N.M., he attracted the attention of physicist Edward Teller, who took Kaku as a protégé, awarding him the Hertz Engineering Scholarship. Kaku graduated summa cum laude from Harvard University with a B.S. degree in 1968 and was first in his physics class. He attended the Berkeley Radiation Laboratory at the University of California, Berkeley and received a Ph.D. in 1972

Kaku currently holds the Henry Semat Chair and Professorship in theoretical physics and a joint appointment at City College of New York, and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, where he has lectured for more than 30 years. Presently, he is engaged in defining the "Theory of Everything", which seeks to unify the four fundamental forces of the universe: the strong force, the weak force, gravity and electromagnetism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

-----------------------------------------

I am not an expert on Kaku...but he, for example, is not afraid to say that there are ET out there and is not afraid to discuss the "out of this world" possibilities (my impression). I do not know how right or wrong he is...but he keeps an open mind even to things that are said to be theoretically possible but practically not doable (most probably because of the financial system) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9-ZaoCG5A

abraxasinas 02-15-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 238207)
Hei Abraxasinas

Have you ever considered talking to people of science? I do (and am surly not the only one) appreciate your efforts to come and discuss the topics here and answer our question....but if you go and talk to a "man of science" your infromation just might erupt in main stream = more people would know about it....

There a people like for example dr. Michio Kaku.... If you talk to him using mathematical terms and non layman terms...i am sure you can get his attention. By what is written about him, he just might be opened enough to put some of his attention to what you have to say...

http://mkaku.org/

-----------------

American theoretical physicist specializing in string field theory, and a futurist. He is a popularizer of science, host of two radio programs and a best-selling author.

Kaku was born in San Jose, California to Japanese immigrant parents, and attended and played first board on the chess team of Cubberly High School in Palo Alto in the early 1960s. At the National Science Fair in Albuquerque, N.M., he attracted the attention of physicist Edward Teller, who took Kaku as a protégé, awarding him the Hertz Engineering Scholarship. Kaku graduated summa cum laude from Harvard University with a B.S. degree in 1968 and was first in his physics class. He attended the Berkeley Radiation Laboratory at the University of California, Berkeley and received a Ph.D. in 1972

Kaku currently holds the Henry Semat Chair and Professorship in theoretical physics and a joint appointment at City College of New York, and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, where he has lectured for more than 30 years. Presently, he is engaged in defining the "Theory of Everything", which seeks to unify the four fundamental forces of the universe: the strong force, the weak force, gravity and electromagnetism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

-----------------------------------------

I am not an expert on Kaku...but he, for example, is not afraid to say that there are ET out there and is not afraid to discuss the "out of this world" possibilities (my impression). I do not know how right or wrong he is...but he keeps an open mind even to things that are said to be theoretically possible but practically not doable (most probably because of the financial system) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9-ZaoCG5A

Thank you for your advice Spregovori.
I am aware that Michio Kaku and some other prominent physicists have been informed about aspects and foundations of the Thuban science.
There does exist a timeline however, which requires that the new scientific paradigm for the 'New Earth' becomes aligned with its metaphysical progenitor.

This 'parent science' is closely aligned with what you term the ET-sciences.
So the many 'diversions' about 'alternative energy sources' and 'alien technology' relate as much to a 'gradual introduction of ET science' from the atomic age (Roswell 1947), albeit 'materialized' by terrestrial scientists (back engineering), as to a 'projection' of that ET science as to what shall become possible in a reconfigured spacetime configuration.

Many 'whistleblowers', claiming to possess 'inside information' and often claiming to have scientific credentials (Lazar, Burisch, Anderson, etc.) do not. This can be easily ascertained in actually perusing their written reports, say as a qualified physicist or biochemist.
A 'trained' or experienced scientist simply DOES NOT write or converse about scientific fields of expertise in semantics (often appearing to simplify into layman terms and colloquialisms) as they do.

So much of the 'alternative science testimony' is in fact blatant disinformation planted by the PTB to confuse and to 'muddle the waters'.

AA

abraxasinas 02-15-2010 09:38 AM

Hi All!

I would like to correlate this Thuban thread with particular messages channeled from 'Matthew' from the 'other side' of the cosmic mirror.
Matthew Ward died in 1980 and some 14 years later began to relay messages to his mother Suzanne Ward.

Now the 'pure' intent and love connection between mother and son in this instance of the 'channeling' allows a relatively unobfuscated transmission from emitter to receiver, the latter becoming a 'love filter', little encumbered by exterior world-related motivations and agendas.

The Council of Thuban so recommends the Matthew-Hatonn channelings as being in significant attunement to the datastream provided by Thuban.

I have highlighted the parts of this message, which are most aligned to the archives of the cosmic dragons.

The labels: 19, 21, 23-30 are especially supported by the Thuban agenda.

AA

Matthew's Message - Feb 2010
1. This is Matthew with loving greetings from all souls at this station. As Earth’s ever-accelerating ascension pace takes her into progressively lighter energy planes, we see more and more hearts and minds opening to the light even as turmoil continues. Unwilling to accept that their efforts will end in utter futility, those with negativity at their core still are fighting tenaciously to keep their dwindling strength from disappearing entirely.

2. We see the widespread grief, confusion and massive destruction in Haiti, and we weep. Not for the tens of thousands who died, as those who need special care are receiving personalised attention from dedicated souls in Nirvana, and others are joyful about returning to that wondrous spirit world. No, our sadness is for the millions whose lives are even more desperate now, far worse than their family elders who have endured the pain of impoverishment for many decades. Knowing their soul contracts does not render us immune to sadness about the personal tragedies still unfolding for our brothers and sisters in Haiti, where the starkest evidence of the best and the worst in humankind exemplifies the extremes of duality.

3. The earthquake was not of Mother Nature’s making. It was the intentional work of those among you who have the technology to create such catastrophic planetary upheavals. In this case, it was to cover an attempt to move through Haiti a vast fortune from its discovered hiding place to a secret destination. If there can be a sliver of a silver lining in that diabolical act, it is that no longer is the truth hidden about weather control technology and its wicked uses—the information is on your Internet for all to see. The use of this kind of “weapon of mass destruction” cannot be prevented, and once set in motion, only softening, or levelling out, steps can be taken. As devastating as the earthquake was, without our space family’s intervention that lessened the impact on Port-au-Prince, the death toll and destruction would have been even greater.

4. The best in humankind was the instantaneous compassion throughout your world and the outpouring of assistance. This is creating light to help rid Haiti’s soil, water and air of the negativity that caused it to become the poorest of countries. Despotic dictators who lived in opulence denied their countrymen even basic living standards, thus consigning them to debilitating diseases and virtually no healthcare, educational opportunity or source of liveable income. Loans that could have alleviated those conditions and the suffering they caused instead went into the pockets of the dictators, and the peoples felt helpless to improve their lives or their children’s. When those decades of fear and oppression ended a few short years ago, the country was beset with political turmoil, and soon the Haitians’ hopes of betterment were dashed.

5. The souls who chose to embody in those harsh circumstances known of Haiti did so willingly to balance other lifetimes so they could evolve spiritually, the goal of every soul. Many who recently transitioned to spirit life had fulfilled their soul contract choices to complete third density experiencing, and in time they will reincarnate in a fourth density world of their choice. Those who died before completing their soul contracts have the same opportunities to do this in Nirvana, where they have help in accomplishing their karmic lessons and prepare to evolve out of third density.

6. In all instances, these souls are serving their families and friends in two ways: Their leaving reduced the amount of negativity caused by their former wretched living conditions and also prevented the negativity that living in even worse circumstances would have generated; and those souls are beaming light from their spirit home to all on Earth with whom they are bonded in love, and to Earth herself.

7. A positive aspect of the quake and the tremors that followed is that even with “softened” destructive capability, they released a mammoth amount of negativity from this small half-island nation. That reduction in negativity will allow the beaming-in and anchoring of light to facilitate the Haitian peoples in rebuilding their lives and their country.

8. Despite everything they have experienced in the past weeks—grief, injuries, traumatised psyches and desperate circumstances they still are encountering—a resilient spirit still shines brightly. With medical teams and other helpers from many nations coming to their aid, albeit insufficient to relieve much of the suffering or supply all basic needs, the peoples of Haiti know the world has not forgotten them. The light in their new-found hope added to the light of all who are helping—whether directly by their side or prayers or donations from around the world—is far greater than the negativity of combined grief and trauma.

9. The darkest of hearts that created the earthquake have no light except the spark of viability, the life force that is every soul’s eternal connection to God and Creator Source. Their conscience has atrophied from lack of use, and now that their corruption and unfathomable fortunes are being uncovered, they commit heinous deeds to hold onto what they feel is their rightful power and possessions. The dark-hearted ones cause massive harm to produce fear and agony because the energy of those emotions refuels them. We and other messengers of the light have urged you to send light to those perpetrators of unconscionable acts because only light can heal their damaged souls and thus change their deeds. You can send them light by imagining yourselves holding a candle or a flash light to guide a lost soul onto an illumined pathway.

10. Messengers of the light have told you about those who act in darkness so as to help you break any hold they may have in your lives and beliefs, and the same information will be revealed to the public to serve in that same way. As those truths come forth incrementally, please help others understand that they need not condone any action that causes atrocities and agony, but the light in forgiveness will serve all of you far, far better than the negativity of demanding punishment for the perpetrators. A part of third density mentality is the refusal to forgive individuals who are considered “evil,” and it isn’t consciously known that as equal parts of God, every soul in this universe is eternally interconnected with all others, or that the darkness in any one dims the collective light in the “universal heart,” or that one’s own light is dimmed by judgement and condemnation of those who are bereft of light.

11. Individuals acting with dark intent don’t remember that when Earth life ends, every soul will have to review every minute of it—not only watching everything they did throughout the lifetime, but feeling every emotion exactly as it was felt by every person whose life they touched in any way. The next lifetime of those ones who are lost in darkness will be a hell of their own creation—a punishment, if you will, that is far more severe than any you could ever conceive—and until they accept the light constantly beamed into those dense placements where their lifetime energy output consigned them, there they will remain.

12. We ask that you please keep in mind what is in store for those lost souls as we address other issues in which you have expressed interest. Yes, the recent snowstorms in the eastern parts of the United States are another incidence of man-made technology used for self-serving purposes. Virtually closing down the US government was the main intent because so doing also impacts many other countries. The snowstorms— just like the clumsy “Black Ops” attempt on Christmas Day to explode an airplane by means of a very confused individual operating under mind control, then the devastation in Haiti—are intended to disrupt actions under way to remove the Illuminati’s tentacles on untold wealth and their toehold on the global economy.

13. Previous messages have identified many disparate groups under the Illuminati “umbrella,” the pyramid organisational structure that keeps lower ranking members uninformed about the intentions of those at the peak, and the powerful global network that for centuries has controlled everything that influences life on your planet. We know of the opinions that US President Obama is leading his country in the wrong direction, and we tell you that if only you could know how prudently and wisely he is moving behind the scenes to upset the entire Illuminati apple cart, instead of concerns about his direction, there would be rousing cheers.

14. The larger purpose to be served by assuring you that Obama’s intentions are aligned with the light is of utmost importance. The energy of negative thoughts about his leadership and all other situations anywhere on Earth that are seen as worrisome is flowing out into your world and delaying effective resolutions to tumultuous happenings everywhere. It is the energy of love-light that motivates the spirit of cooperation among peoples and brings an end to conflicts, violence, deception and unjustness. Some of you say, “We are the ones we have been waiting for.” YES! The truth in that expression of personal responsibility derives from soul-level awareness that you chose this lifetime specifically to help speed Earth along her ascension pathway.

15. So the individuals who propose that a collective will to make your world a better place will achieve that without extraterrestrial help do make a good point—absolutely you must act, must set the pace toward world transformation, because it is your world. But those individuals are way off track by not acknowledging that without many other civilisations’ immeasurable help that started about seventy years ago, none of you would be where you are because the planet would have died. And we assure you, your space family’s continued help will be welcomed by all except the ones who are fighting mightily to prevent reforms anywhere.

16. We can tell you what is fomenting behind the scenes regarding the truth about the global economy, but because Earth’s energy field of potential is in such wild commotion, we cannot discern what information will emerge first or the order in which other facts will follow. We can say, though, that it cannot be much longer before the “first spill” because all the corruption must be exposed so it can be eliminated and an honourable system implemented. It is possible that the end of the Federal Reserve in its present form will be the first public “news,” and it seems likely that close on its heels will be a new and much fairer system of taxation. The disclosure that the United States’ unmanageable debt is due to the owners of the Federal Reserve banks very likely will include that the system was slyly established a century ago along with a corporate structure that fundamentally has kept the country under England’s dictate. However, because United States’ chaotic economy was the first domino to fall, so to say, and the line of dominoes around the globe swiftly followed, the long history of corruption within all major banking and lending institutions worldwide could be disclosed first. Somewhere along the way will emerge the Bush and Clinton families’ involvement with the Rockefeller Illuminati faction that helped to mortally bleed the coffers of the United States. Did you think it rather ironic that both of those former US presidents rushed to show their keen interest in what was going on in Haiti?

17. Regardless of the order in which that information becomes public, it appears that delaying the televised acknowledgement of extraterrestrial civilisations’ presence until after current upheavals settle down is unavoidable. An announcement of such extremely critical and sensitive nature requires the intricate planning that Hatonn explained [November 19, 2009], and due to the serious matters that have required focused attention and disrupted program planning sessions, final decisions have yet to be made by participating countries’ representatives. Much to the distress of the ones who caused the disruptions via their strategic upheavals, the announcement program will only be postponed, not cancelled as they intended.

18. An issue of great importance being considered by light-filled leaders is: How much shocking information can people assimilate before it starts wreaking havoc within the collective consciousness? You will greet each revelation with rejoicing, knowing that it is a step closer to world transformation and Earth’s Golden Age. But ignorance of that and many other truths—like the various kinds of mind control to “dumb down” your brain functions, and the vast underground laboratories and living accommodations for the “Little Grays” that are funded by the Illuminati’s illegal drug industry—is the lot of most people. Many may indeed be living in honourable ways, but they are asleep insofar as heightened consciousness and spiritual awakening, and those cannot come to traumatised psyches. So truths of startling nature must be an unfolding to the populace, not a bombardment.

19. We must tell you that it is with mixed feelings that we address these issues of most interest as indicated in emails sent to my mother. We do want to dispel the negativity generated by your concerns about information you have heard or read, but we do not want to sabotage one of the primary aims of these messages: That you learn to communicate with your soul-self; ask questions and be still and listen to the answers that come intuitively. Because hearing and heeding the messages from your soul to your consciousness is an essential step in soul evolution and the purpose of our messages is to offer enlightenment and guidance to assist you in evolving, once again we urge you: Seek answers within!

20. Furthermore, even truthful information from external sources can err in omission of some facts, thereby unintentionally conveying incomplete data that readers can assume is the entire story. Let me cite an example that in the Tapestry of Life is insignificant, but still I gave a flawed bit of information. With thanks to all who wrote about the medicinal effects of marijuana, I see the error in my reply [in the January 11, 2010 message] to readers who asked if certain enjoyments, including “social drugs,” could delay spiritual evolution or prevent physical ascension with Earth. In my “Yes” answer, I was thinking of heroin, cocaine and the assortment of synthetic drugs that cause adverse effects on body, mind and spirit. Marijuana does indeed offer medical benefits, and there are no damaging effects from its moderate use in a social setting. Legal consequences, yes, so I surely am not encouraging its use without medical prescription! I am simply stating that with the sensible use I mentioned, marijuana is not among the drugs that form a barrier between the consciousness and the soul and prevent the absorption of light.

21. Now then, animals becoming vegetarians will be a process of their choosing that kind of diet because it is more appealing, just as it will be for Earth’s human residents. As the light intensifies in all bodies at cellular level, humans and animals alike naturally will choose foods that have light properties, and severed animal flesh does not. Without the current food chain, animals will not overcrowd the planet; instead, they instinctively will reproduce more slowly or not at all. There absolutely is no “condemnation by God” for eating meat and seafood, but expressing gratitude for the animals that provide these foods is most appropriate. A strong immune system is the best defense against harmful substances in processed foods and seasoning's, meat from animals injected with steroids, seafood contaminated with mercury or other toxins, and genetically altered foods; and the energy of light is the ultimate strengtheners of immune systems.

22. We don’t know if a moratorium on all existing debt will be a blanket provision of the planned restructuring of the global economy, but it seems likely during the transition from the old systems to the new. What we do know is that debts incurred by countries due to loans at usurious rates of interest from the International Monetary Fund—money that went to those countries’ greedy leaders in exchange for Illuminati control of natural resources—will be forgiven, and it appears that adjustments in individuals’ debts will be in accordance with circumstances that caused the debts. The purpose of economic restructuring is to fairly distribute the wealth of your world so that no one lives in the poverty that enables others to live in luxury. And the idea that when the Illuminati’s illegal fortunes are recovered, a million or more dollars will be given to every person on the planet is pure fantasy. In Earth’s Golden Age, the trend will be away from money and toward systems of sharing and bartering—the light intensity in souls will let those means of remuneration for services and conduct of commerce become as satisfying between nations as between individuals.

23. No asteroids or comets are being aimed at Earth by powerful malevolent aliens. Even if this were the case, you are surrounded by thousands of spaceships and millions of light beings with the technology to steer away any celestial body that could collide with your planet. Another rumour to create fear, that “Planet X” is on a collision course with Earth, also is a falsehood.

24. What is your sun doing? It is responding to the rapid changes going on throughout your solar system. If your astrophysicists were aware of Earth’s ascension through the “universal time window,” they would know that stepped-up solar activity is a natural effect and that Sol poses no danger to your planet.

25. No civilisations will enter a stargate to take control and keep you from destroying your planet. Let us speak more of stargates, the various views about their purpose: Portals opened in antiquity by civilisations who came to Gaia; openings that motherships can pass through; areas where spacecraft crews observe happenings on the planet; channels through which our space family’s technology operates successfully; safety zones for “walk-ins” from other civilisations to enter; energy vortexes through which light from far distant sources is beamed to raise the vibrations of lands or seas dense with negativity; locations of intensified light that help to anchor light on the planet. There is some validity in each of those views, and we also see stargates as parts of the protective light grid surrounding your planet that serve like beacons for the souls in free spirit and astral travellers between Earth and Nirvana.

26. There will be no “jumping over 4th density and entering 5th”—the laws of the universe simply do not operate like that, and neither does the evolution of any soul. However, the time between Earth beginning ascension out of deep third density and reaching her destination in fifth will be universally unprecedented in its speed. The enormous energetic differences between third and fourth density make that trip unimaginably difficult, and overcoming the darkness that pervades a third density world can take aeons.

27. It will not happen on December 21, 2012 or any other date that you will be standing beside two others and before your very eyes, they will disappear into their own “timelines.” Even the usual date of December 31, 2012, will be much like the previous and the following days—that is, except for New Year’s Eve celebrations. The differences between life in this moment and in the Golden Age will be amazing and magnificent, but life will not differ dramatically from one day to the next as Earth continues on her journey through fourth density and on into fifth.

28. Understandably, there is a great deal of speculation about what will happen to whom at the end of 2012. There is no definitive answer because what happens to each soul will be in accordance with the uniqueness of each soul. However, we can say with certainty that the theory of a celestial body appearing as a “second Earth” and becoming the third density home for souls who do not physically accompany the “first Earth” into fourth density is erroneous. You are a soul in a human body. Earth is a soul in a planetary body. Her soul remained in its fifth density origin while her body spiralled into deep third density during the millennia that her human residents were shedding each others’ blood, mass-slaughtering her animals and severely damaging her body. She could have chosen to let her assaulted body die, but instead she chose to have its health restored so all of her residents in their myriad life forms could continue. Moreover the “two Earths” theory accommodates only the people whose lifetime choices would place them in a different third density world. There will be souls whose lifetime choices automatically will take them to first or second density placements; and at the other end of the spectrum are the souls who came from fourth, fifth and higher density worlds specifically to assist Earth in her ascension—when their mission is completed, they will return to their homelands.

29. It also is understandable that reincarnation can be an enigma. We know of your thoughts such as “In another life she was Joan of Arc” or “He was Abraham Lincoln in his last lifetime.” Persons who have the same wisdom, ideals and courage—or maybe the same skills and talents and personality traits—known of greatly respected, admired and loved individuals who lived many years ago in linear time, may be personages, or soul parts, of the cumulative soul that includes those others. The person with whom you “endow” a specific other lifetime may be deeply inspired by that same individual and emulate the qualities that made him or her great, or the person’s high aspirations may attract the powerful energy of souls you call “masters.” A family member may have chosen attributes very similar to those of a “departed” member. Perhaps because of shared lifetimes in the timelessness of the continuum, any person may seem remarkably like someone who lived long ago in your linear time. There are numerous sources of unseen and usually unrecognised influences in every life, but every one of you is and forever shall be an independent, inviolate, invaluable and unique soul even as you are an equally loved, integral part of the Oneness of All.

30. Beings of light throughout this universe are cheering you on during this time of transition into the Golden Age. Keep foremost in your vision the glories of that world that already IS and awaits your arrival!

G

hippihillbobbi 02-15-2010 02:00 PM

Dear Abraxas --

Thanks SO much for citing some of the Matthew-Hatton channelings here -- so good to know that, in-the-main, these are consistent with Thuban thought, cause they definitely resonate with me! in case anyone would like a link .... here's one:

http://www.matthewbooks.com/

the following part of this citation did provoke a fairly strong reaction within me, AA, so i'm inviting you to comment on it also. (emphasis added)

9. "The darkest of hearts that created the earthquake have no light except the spark of viability, the life force that is every soul’s eternal connection to God and Creator Source. Their conscience has atrophied from lack of use, and now that their corruption and unfathomable fortunes are being uncovered, they commit heinous deeds to hold onto what they feel is their rightful power and possessions. The dark-hearted ones cause massive harm to produce fear and agony because the energy of those emotions refuels them. We and other messengers of the light have urged you to send light to those perpetrators of unconscionable acts because only light can heal their damaged souls and thus change their deeds. You can send them light by imagining yourselves holding a candle or a flash light to guide a lost soul onto an illumined pathway."

10. "Messengers of the light have told you about those who act in darkness so as to help you break any hold they may have in your lives and beliefs, and the same information will be revealed to the public to serve in that same way. As those truths come forth incrementally, please help others understand that they need not condone any action that causes atrocities and agony, but the light in forgiveness will serve all of you far, far better than the negativity of demanding punishment for the perpetrators. A part of third density mentality is the refusal to forgive individuals who are considered “evil,” and it isn’t consciously known that as equal parts of God, every soul in this universe is eternally interconnected with all others, or that the darkness in any one dims the collective light in the “universal heart,” or that one’s own light is dimmed by judgement and condemnation of those who are bereft of light."

11. "Individuals acting with dark intent don’t remember that when Earth life ends, every soul will have to review every minute of it—not only watching everything they did throughout the lifetime, but feeling every emotion exactly as it was felt by every person whose life they touched in any way. The next lifetime of those ones who are lost in darkness will be a hell of their own creation—a punishment, if you will, that is far more severe than any you could ever conceive—and until they accept the light constantly beamed into those dense placements where their lifetime energy output consigned them, there they will remain."

12. "We ask that you please keep in mind what is in store for those lost souls......"

This certainly Rings True with anyone who has "Heard" the Words of Yeshua like, " you must forgive 70 Times 7" (i.e., to Infinity) or "love those who hate you; do good to those who hurt you." etc. & etc.

of course, imo this is MUCH easier said than done! but remembering how interconnected we are, our essential Oneness, can help us realize that we are actually being called to forgive our own selves. (though i know that may be harder for some of us than others).

As ever, Abraxas, I appreciate all you do for us here -- at PC/PA and Beyond --to the "ends of the Planet" solar system? universe?? cosmos?!?! :wub2: :original:

hippihillbobbi

abraxasinas 02-15-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 238775)
Dear Abraxas --

Thanks SO much for citing some of the Matthew-Hatton channelings here -- so good to know that, in-the-main, these are consistent with Thuban thought, cause they definitely resonate with me! in case anyone would like a link .... here's one:

http://www.matthewbooks.com/

the following part of this citation did provoke a fairly strong reaction within me, AA, so i'm inviting you to comment on it also. (emphasis added)

9. "The darkest of hearts that created the earthquake have no light except the spark of viability, the life force that is every soul’s eternal connection to God and Creator Source. Their conscience has atrophied from lack of use, and now that their corruption and unfathomable fortunes are being uncovered, they commit heinous deeds to hold onto what they feel is their rightful power and possessions. The dark-hearted ones cause massive harm to produce fear and agony because the energy of those emotions refuels them. We and other messengers of the light have urged you to send light to those perpetrators of unconscionable acts because only light can heal their damaged souls and thus change their deeds. You can send them light by imagining yourselves holding a candle or a flash light to guide a lost soul onto an illumined pathway."

10. "Messengers of the light have told you about those who act in darkness so as to help you break any hold they may have in your lives and beliefs, and the same information will be revealed to the public to serve in that same way. As those truths come forth incrementally, please help others understand that they need not condone any action that causes atrocities and agony, but the light in forgiveness will serve all of you far, far better than the negativity of demanding punishment for the perpetrators. A part of third density mentality is the refusal to forgive individuals who are considered “evil,” and it isn’t consciously known that as equal parts of God, every soul in this universe is eternally interconnected with all others, or that the darkness in any one dims the collective light in the “universal heart,” or that one’s own light is dimmed by judgement and condemnation of those who are bereft of light."

11. "Individuals acting with dark intent don’t remember that when Earth life ends, every soul will have to review every minute of it—not only watching everything they did throughout the lifetime, but feeling every emotion exactly as it was felt by every person whose life they touched in any way. The next lifetime of those ones who are lost in darkness will be a hell of their own creation—a punishment, if you will, that is far more severe than any you could ever conceive—and until they accept the light constantly beamed into those dense placements where their lifetime energy output consigned them, there they will remain."

12. "We ask that you please keep in mind what is in store for those lost souls......"

This certainly Rings True with anyone who has "Heard" the Words of Yeshua like, " you must forgive 70 Times 7" (i.e., to Infinity) or "love those who hate you; do good to those who hurt you." etc. & etc.

of course, imo this is MUCH easier said than done! but remembering how interconnected we are, our essential Oneness, can help us realize that we are actually being called to forgive our own selves. (though i know that may be harder for some of us than others).

As ever, Abraxas, I appreciate all you do for us here -- at PC/PA and Beyond --to the "ends of the Planet" solar system? universe?? cosmos?!?! :wub2: :original:

hippihillbobbi

Dear hillibill!

The above highlighted sentiments are relevant in a general sense; just as Yeshuah's two laws are relevant to superpose the older mosaic 'commandments'.

In themselves, the 'love thy god with all thy heart, soul, mind and body' and 'love thy neighbour as thyself' statemens are however almost meaningless in application EXCEPT their inner meanings are understood.

So to decode those laws, one should realise that one's neighbour and source is the MIRROR of spacetime, i.e. existence and beingness and LIFE itself.

Having such a foundation, the messages of Matthew, say that 'he' is part of the darkness and the light in unity and oneness, will become much more meaningful, than a 'sending of love and light' to the 'evil ones in the dark places'.

Iow, couple your highlighted sentiments to Matthew's understanding of SHARING both the emitting sender of the 'love and light' as well as the recepient thereof and you will enhance your inner knowledge of why Prime Source is BOTH, source of all evil and darkness AND source of all good and light.

This is exemplified in Dead Sea Scroll 4Q392 and in Isaiah.45.7:

4Q392:
"[...] and dominions [...][...] a man [...] God and not to turn aside from [...] and in His covenant your soul shall cling and [...] words of His mouth [...] and God [...] heaven above and to search out the ways of the sons of man, they have no hiding place. He created darkness and light for Himself, but in His dwelling place is the light of their light and all darkness rests before Him as well. He has no need to distinguish between light and darkness, but for the sons of man He distinguishes them as the light of day, with the sun, and night, with the moon and stars. He has a light which cannot be searched out, nor can its end be known. For all the works of God are doubled in this manner. We are flesh, which does not totally grasp these things. With us for [...] for a sign and wonders without number. [...] winds and lightning [...] servants of the holy of holies. They are as couches before him [...]." - translated by Martin G. Abegg, Jr.

Isaiah:45.7:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

The purpose for this is CONTEXT. The suffering creation must create a focus point to PROCESS the UNIVERSAL POTENTIAL of the suffering, the ignorance and so forth - this focus has always been the planet Gaia. After the PROCESSING, a New Earth AND A NEW UNIVERSE CAN be born as a Phoenix from its own ashes of the rebirth aka resurrection.

AA

Malletzky 02-15-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 238797)
Dear hillibill!

Having such a foundation, the messages of Matthew, say that 'he' is part of the darkness and the light in unity and oneness, will become much more meaningful, than a 'sending of love and light' to the 'evil ones in the dark places'.

Iow, couple your highlighted sentiments to Matthew's understanding of SHARING both the emitting sender of the 'love and light' as well as the recepient thereof and you will enhance your inner knowledge of why Prime Source is BOTH, source of all evil and darkness AND source of all good and light.

This is exemplified in Dead Sea Scroll 4Q392 and in Isaiah.45.7:

4Q392:
"[...] and dominions [...][...] a man [...] God and not to turn aside from [...] and in His covenant your soul shall cling and [...] words of His mouth [...] and God [...] heaven above and to search out the ways of the sons of man, they have no hiding place. He created darkness and light for Himself, but in His dwelling place is the light of their light and all darkness rests before Him as well. He has no need to distinguish between light and darkness, but for the sons of man He distinguishes them as the light of day, with the sun, and night, with the moon and stars. He has a light which cannot be searched out, nor can its end be known. For all the works of God are doubled in this manner. We are flesh, which does not totally grasp these things. With us for [...] for a sign and wonders without number. [...] winds and lightning [...] servants of the holy of holies. They are as couches before him [...]." - translated by Martin G. Abegg, Jr.

Isaiah:45.7:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

AA

Hi Abrax, I've allways been fascinated by the very first words of the bible:

1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 - And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

especially the "let there be light" passage.

I've allways knew, deep in my heart, that the meaning of this very passage is very special, but I somehow felt to "decipher' it. I'm pretty sure that, if we would be able to find out the real meaning of the "dividing the light from the dark", we would be able to find out how the creation "works".

Thanks to your posts on this thread in the last months, I may say that there came some 'light" in my "darknes", but I'm definitely still missing the core and the deepest meaning of these passages.

Would you be able to throw some 'light' here? May I assume that the above mentioned passages are really important? And how? Is it about creating duality and separatedness in order to understand the whole?

Sorry if you've eventually described this here before, but I seem to have missed this one so far.

thanks again, with much respect
malletzky

soapcrates 02-18-2010 02:59 AM

Jonah,

you are YOU - since the beginning of this creation you have been you an to the end of this creation you will go still being you. Your essence is your own - inviolable and un-breakable - it is sacred and no one and no thing is going to invade or control you ever - unless you invite it and allow it - that is the thing with free will - if you are dumb or trusting enough to listen to some sky pilot who talks utter drivel he has misunderstood and misquoted in the desperate scramble for recognition not gained elsewhere then you are in danger of submitting to something invasive that has neither the right nor the poer to invade anything uninvited.

ALL that you are compelled to do is what you compel yourself to - which is to live, to learn and to evolve. you already contain the essence of everything you will ever be - pure, unique and beautiful- self contained and requiring nothing from anyone or anything else.

your spirit is pure and inviolate the essence of the one spirit pure and perfect. both it and your higher self know exactly what to do and when to do it. the best place for you to get your answers is within - the are there waiting for you. that quiet - voice more felt than heard in the heart f your being can teach you more in a moment than mr wonko the sane - master of the umpty tird secret loofah society of planet loon in the thirty third level of the backward dimension for addicted attention seekers and failed fortune cookie writers.
Strongly suggest that you find someone saner to talk to - this kind of parasitic imitation teaching is dangerously unhealthy!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::mad3::lmfao::nono::thumbdown::r oll1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 230683)
Abraxas,

You wrote:

"When the evolutionary thresholds would be attained the ET-intelligences would incarnate physically into the Human and StarHuman templates to manifest their individuated microcosms in the destined macrocosmic super-blueprint of the StarHumanity."

Are we to be vessels then for these ET intelligences, or can we be our own star human?...
I like myself the way I am... But to believe that I am being controlled from the 12 dimension... and am in the process of allowing an Intelligence that is not my own to incarnate in to my star human self... not sure if I am understanding this part quiet right...

Also this hybrid form... does it come with physical changes?
Can you elaborate on them if any?

How would this template reproduce?

Jonah 02-18-2010 07:06 AM

soapcrates,

I was planning to only have one drink tonight... hrmm :drinks_wine:

This kind of... how did you put it... parasitic imitation teaching...(wow, that just sounds down right nasty:naughty:) took many years to develope...:lmao:

probably ever since i started reading comic books as a kid... then found frank herbert's Dune novels... That pretty much did it for me...

You see Mr. Soapcrates... in case you haven't noticed... this forum has had it's fair share of interesting writers...

People.. who have for some reason or another chose to put their thoughts down into "forum".....

Some thoughts that can been proven unaquevically... others are but waiting to shed light to those who can SEE...

Thank you for your kind words Soapcrates,
they say that you are trying to be helpful, but the intention behind them I feel is to discredit Mr. Abrax

I've always thought my dreams were more "real" than my waking life could ever be.... Sorry if this isn't true for you...

To the awesome writers that have been on this forum I say many thanks...just to name a few

James Casbolt
Richard T
777theGreatWork
Abraxasinas

Some people just have no imagination any more :tongue2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by soapcrates (Post 240095)
Jonah,

you are YOU - since the beginning of this creation you have been you an to the end of this creation you will go still being you. Your essence is your own - inviolable and un-breakable - it is sacred and no one and no thing is going to invade or control you ever - unless you invite it and allow it - that is the thing with free will - if you are dumb or trusting enough to listen to some sky pilot who talks utter drivel he has misunderstood and misquoted in the desperate scramble for recognition not gained elsewhere then you are in danger of submitting to something invasive that has neither the right nor the poer to invade anything uninvited.

ALL that you are compelled to do is what you compel yourself to - which is to live, to learn and to evolve. you already contain the essence of everything you will ever be - pure, unique and beautiful- self contained and requiring nothing from anyone or anything else.

your spirit is pure and inviolate the essence of the one spirit pure and perfect. both it and your higher self know exactly what to do and when to do it. the best place for you to get your answers is within - the are there waiting for you. that quiet - voice more felt than heard in the heart f your being can teach you more in a moment than mr wonko the sane - master of the umpty tird secret loofah society of planet loon in the thirty third level of the backward dimension for addicted attention seekers and failed fortune cookie writers.
Strongly suggest that you find someone saner to talk to - this kind of parasitic imitation teaching is dangerously unhealthy!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::mad3::lmfao::nono::thumbdown::r oll1:

abraxasinas 02-18-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 238937)
Hi Abrax, I've allways been fascinated by the very first words of the bible:

1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 - And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

especially the "let there be light" passage.

I've allways knew, deep in my heart, that the meaning of this very passage is very special, but I somehow felt to "decipher' it. I'm pretty sure that, if we would be able to find out the real meaning of the "dividing the light from the dark", we would be able to find out how the creation "works".

Thanks to your posts on this thread in the last months, I may say that there came some 'light" in my "darknes", but I'm definitely still missing the core and the deepest meaning of these passages.

Would you be able to throw some 'light' here? May I assume that the above mentioned passages are really important? And how? Is it about creating duality and separatedness in order to understand the whole?

Sorry if you've eventually described this here before, but I seem to have missed this one so far.

thanks again, with much respect
malletzky

Hi Malletzky!

This question is the bugbear, not only for all of science, but also for all religion.

Science 'stumbles' in material regression at the 'singularity', where the infinite meets and becomes the void and religion postulates supernatural precursors as somehow deriving from this 'natural emptiness or void'.
In the beginning there was no space or time, so how then can there be a beginning?

This beginning is like an uncut circle or loop, whose alpha-omega point remains undefined until the circle is cut (linearisation from circularisation technically).

But the concept of the possibility of the 'cutting' infers a logistic ordering of before (the cutting) and after the cutting. This is absolutely independent of space or time (which are connected by the lightpath X=cT anyway).

But even the visualisation and concept of a circle requires space and so the 'Circle of the Void' cannot be geometrically dimensional in the common usage of the terminology.

Rather the principle of the Order substitutes for Space and the antiprinciple of Disorder/Chaos substitutes for the Nonspace.

So now you have reduced the cosmogenesis to the precept of how the space emerges from the nonspace. The key is in what (can) exist before the order principle. It is expansion/contraction and so say addition/subtraction.

The Order evolves from the possibility of the duality of the plus/minus (in core archetypes, later becoming charges, yin/yang wave particle and so on).

Then is there something more fundamental then the Expansion/Contraction 'Aeon' or Cherubimic Kingdom or Principality?

Yes there is: Identity/Antiidentity - defining the + to be the antiID of the - and vice versa (again in core archetype).

So you have a preBigBang prespacertimematter cosmology resting on 1-2-3 as Identity-Expansion-Order.

[The actual cosmogenesis is a monadic archetype (o+o=8 say) bifurcating into the binary archetype dyad {0,1} in an algorithmic selfprogramming of sorts].

Next comes the 'Invention' of Time as a Counting-Parameter and physically the inverse time as FREQUENCY.

The story continues in technical detail, but can also become expressed in 'scriptural-mythological' metaphor.

Definition:

Forethought=Event A in Order as Before and Afterthought=Event B in Order as After Event A has occurred.

Event A is happening in the subplenum of the Void=Infinity and Event B becomes the MATERIALISATION (primarily via a physical cosmology based on the frequency parameter as inverse time) of the Event A.

Also note the highly significant passage in Genesis.2.5:
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

Can you see here the solution to the chicken-egg or DNA-RNA paradox - in the Rooster's Egg preceding the Hen's?

So what happened to the Adam in Genesis.1.27?

This Man (presumed to be Adam) is not the same Adam and they are simply the archetypes for Man and Woman BEFORE there was any physical creation.
This is also the Pigeradamus in the gnostic literature, the Adam Kadmon of Kabbalah, the Purusha in the Vedas and the Vitruvian Man of western alchemy (Leonardo da Vinci).

This is the 'Lovechild' of 'The Invisible One' as the Forethought and of Barbelo as the Afterthought.

This is the Logos known as 'Christos' or the Word in John.1.1. AND it is also YOU as the afterthought expressing the forethought.

John Shadow

Next the the 'firmament' and the 'light' are defined in the below (especially #4), the 'firmament' being of course the 'divide' between the plenum of the physicalised emergent universe and the subplenum of the metaphysical (archetyped) universe.
In a sense the REALITY of God becomes dualised in the UNREALITY of the material universe RELATIVE to the 'imaginary' Creator and corollarily, the Self-Reality of the physical universe inhabitant can only be ascertained in rendering the Creator as Unreal or Imaginary (of course defining the skeptic/atheist position rather validly).
This is like you inside a bubble looking at the inside of the bubble surface - the outside (surface) of this bubble being in a 3D sense unfathomable and unreal to you as an inside observer.
The 'masterplan' then postulates an eventual 'piercing' of this doublesided manifold (inside+outside) in the allowance of rendering the twosidedness onesided and doubled (Moebius Strip).
This is then labeled as the 'Homecoming' of Gaia or the Second Coming of the Cosmic Christ in Manyness.

1. God's Power-Source
God's Power-Source is a form of 'eternal energy', yet 'unitarily particularised' not definable in any spacetime except in its mathematical formalism.
This mathematical logos so specifies what this concept of 'eternity' relative to its antistate of temporality implies. Those specifications then must also DEFINE the omniness of anything in relation to the God-concept.
In its most simple terms; the 'eternal energy' becomes a 'physicalisable' energy residing not in spacetimematter, but in a subplenum.
The subplenum is nontemporal, nonlocal and nonmaterial; but is defined in the mathematical principles and rules attaining to numerical systems, all based upon the binary code both algebraically and geometrically.
The geometric form of the 'Closed' Zero-Loop becomes physicalised in the 'Open' One-Loop or the Superstring and which then leads definition of a binary numeracy rootextended into the decimal in the archetypical set:
Binary-Monad BM: {0,1} → Decimal-Monad DM: {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}.

The subplenum so becomes a 2-dimensional Complex plane, with origin the Unity of the Binary-Monad BM, i.e. the eigenstate of either open-ended or closed superstring loops.
It is this UNITY within the subplenum (as itself and as a prior definition for 'God'), which then allows the nonphysicalised nature of God to define itself without the existence of space, time and/or matter.
This nonphysicality then utilizes the UNITY of ITSELF to extend its own self-definition by application of fundamental principles (see hierarchy of God in 9.).
In particular, the 6th principle of inversion allows the algebraic concept of the ratio to assume limiting functionalities (say in convergent and divergent asymptotic series and number sequences). This then allows boundary- and initial conditions for a subsequent physical reality to become established in the 'complex manifold' of the subplenum.
Division of the Unity=1 AS the Open-Geometric-Superstring by the Zero=0 AS the Closed-Geometric-Superstring so applies the Principle of Inversion WITHIN the Decimal-Monad hierarchy and DEFINES the quantum relativity between the subplenum and itself as a plenum comprised of the UNITY eigenstate.

The Unified Power-Source so is a God-Quantum which has UNLIMITED energy in the subplenum, because the 'Counting' of such subplenum units represents a 'Wholey Trinity' in being simultaneously Unity=FinityAfter=1 and Zero=FinityBefore=0 and Eternity=Infinity=∞

God's Power-Source represents an Infinite Reservoir of SourceSink Subplenum 'IMAGINATION-Energy'; defined in the UNITY-God-Quantum and in an 'IMAGE-Energy', which becomes manifested in finite partiality in selfcontained closed systems, such as a Planck-Black Body-Radiator defining the entropy-related thermodynamic expansion (and cooling) of a physically finitised universe.

2. God's Operating System (OS) and Processor
God's OS is then the plenum of a physically imaged universe.
The eternity of God becomes 'trapped' in the asymptotic definitions of the 'Laws of Nature', which are all based on the algorithmic nature of the string monadic sets, which, under utility of the hierarchical principalities, allow mathematical relationships and proportionalities to become defined in abstract terms of the complex unity of the subplenum, before becoming IMAGED in the physicality of the finite spacetimematter, termed the universe's cosmogony and cosmology.

3. God's Output-Input Function
God's Input is naturally the UNIT of itself as the God-Quantum.
Iow, the quantization of the physicalised universe becomes a holofractal multiplication or quanta count of God itself. The universe, being a 'count' of God-Units so differentiates itself as the plenum of 'Finity of Measurement' from the subplenum of 'Infinity of Nonmensuration'.
Alternatively expressed, the metric spacetimes within a selfcontained thermodynamic system, subject to statistical integration of multidimensional and multifaceted energy eigenstates; become nonstochastic in the Unity energy selfstate of the subplenum.
The plenum so becomes a mirror image in the subplenum; remaining however as a finitized subset of the infinite superset as that image.

God's primary Input so becomes a finitised and countable quantum energy integral definitive for the total energy content of the so termed Quantum Big Bang. The precise quantum count is a function of the inflaton-instanton, defining the 11-dimensional supermembrane boundary (itself a quantum count as a surface area integration) to encompass the thermodynamically expanding 'Planck-Nugget-Seed', which is one dimension lower to allow a hybrid toroidal overall topology for the multidimensional universe, originating from a protoversal seed.

God's secondary Input is however a function of the PROCESSING capabilities of the primary Input becoming Output and subsequent Inputs multiply the protoversal seed as phaseshifted multiverses as a function of the Output potentials of the protoversed multiverses.

The purpose for the creation from the creator is simply the SIMULTANEOUS Self-Experience of God in the distinctions of the subplenum of oneness and the plenum of spacetime separations.
To EXPERIENCE ITSELF, God must bifurcate (and then holographically multifractalize) its own Unity.
The function of the Input is to experience 'on God's behalf' in the 'Kingdom of the Separation', namely the physical universe; and then to IMAGE in IMAGINATION and LOGISTICAL MODELS and FORMALISMS and otherwise 'as a processed Output' becoming the 'reflected' Input; reemitted from the plenum of the spacetimematter into the suplenum of the 'singularity'.

The PROCESSORS from and for God so become the God-Quantums in agglomeration, defining the 'Consciousness' of godlike spacetimematter containers.
God's Consciousness then becomes a particular energy-resonance eigenstate, defined in frequency and related derivatives (see 10.) and specifically in the concept of a 3-dimensional volumar being acted upon by a form of angular acceleration, the latter being by definition independent on the radial displacement of linear metrics and the separation of idealised coordinate 'points'.
The minimised 'consciousness-units' in God's cosmology are neutrons, evolving into hydrogen atoms, followed by molecules and macro-inertia conglomerations including chemical compounds, asteroids, moons, planets, stars and galaxies; viruses, bacteria, algae, fungi, mosquitoes, fish, salamanders, lizards, dinosaurs, birds, smilodons, australopithecines, orang-utans, bonobos, dogs and cats, Stanleys and Samanthas; Sirians, interdimensional extraterrestrials like methaned Venusians and groupgalactic Magellaneans to the SUMTOTAL of the universe's consciousness as the EVOLVING Superconsciousness of God itself.

And so, should you watch an ant crawling in your garden or should you engage in watching some birds of divers variety; you are OBSERVING God-consciousness in self-evolvement.
The Gonsciousness of God within the universe is not only separated from its subplenum unity as the certainty of the unitary probability count; but is also separated in the plenum as plenar subconsciouness carriers in a kaleidoscope of multiplicity and individuation.
But ALL is God, attempting WITHIN to remember what IT is and using its 'scattered' Imagination what it could be and could become.

God's 'Masterplan' so is to multiply 'itself' without end in a 'Family of God'.
Yet, as long as the 'Family of Man' continues to refuse to 'Remember itself' in its 'Function of the Output' and continues to 'not-reflect' its god-given Input-Life back to its source; as long will the UNITIZED God-Source remain in exile relative to itself.

For the IMAGE-Function of God between the plenum and the subplenum and the holographic principle of the Decimal-Monad hierarchy demands a 'Mirror of Mirrors' within the plenum of the cosmological spacetimes.
Just as the One God reflects itself as the One Universe; so must there be A DAM (a sire and a dam) as a 'Universal Archetype' within the plenum to allow 'God's Story' to proceed.

The Image or mastertemplate for the One Universe so becomes 'Cosmic Man Vitruvius' of the hermetic alchemist Leonardo da Vinci or 'Purusha' of the Baghavad Gita or 'Adam Kadmon' of Kabbalah or the particular individuation Malletzky on PA forum discussion forum.
Then as a miniature universe; anything whatsoever and all godlike conciousness carriers within the plenum who Malletzky encounters in whatever manner of dreams, imaginations, physical observations, experimentations and interactions; will be enabled to USE Malletzky's spacetimed mirror potential to REFLECT themselves in that for the purpose to by and through Malletzky's mirror-portal to contact the Unity-Quantum-God in the subplenum.

4. God's Beginning
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John.1.1-KJV
The definition for God as Energy so is preceded by something doing the 'defining', namely the Word=Logos=Definition. The undefined, say chaotic or unstructured subplenum energy so emerges in a defined state through the action of the Logos as the 'Logic of God' and being WITH God, becomes God.

The 'Beginning of God', before there is any physicalised energy (manifested in the quantum big bang through the inflaton-instanton), so engages 'God's Self-Awakening', i.e. it's own 'becoming conscious of itself'.
Once self-aware however, the physical cosmology can eventuate in God's bifurcation into 'Spiritual' Creator and 'Antispiritual' Creation and as Mirror-Functions of each other.
The subplenum 'pre-energy' so defines the 'Spirit' in terms of the nonseparated or superheterotic supermembrane prior to the modular duality between the heterosis becomes established.
The 26-dimensional bosonic superstring of the subplenum so defines a circularly mathematical complex continuum from which the vibratory sourcestring Eps decouples from its winded antistate of the winding sinkstring Ess in the plenum to recombine in the 11-dimensional supermembrane EpsEss. Technically, the heterosis engages the conifoldment of 16-dimensional anticlockwise vibration patterns onto 10-dimensional clockwise frequency eigenstates to define 10-dimensional hybrid superstrings.

5. God's End
God's End is God's Beginning as the alphaomega and the recircularisation of the supermembrane loops.
In terms of the subplenum, this defines the circularity of time in the nonexistence of a temporal flow of time with particular pasts, presents and futures. Only a Now-Moment and as the 'uncut' string-loop exists as the 0-binary eigenstate.
Yet, the plenum demands the concept of a 'flow of time' in a coupling to the entropy definitions of the algorithmic definitions underpinning the 'Laws of Nature'.
So the Quantum Big Bang eventuated following a 'string-epoch' and bounded in the inflaton-instanton of timeinstantenuity.
Technically, timeinstantenuity becomes the sinksource frequency fss=1/fps in modular duality becoming the inverse squareroot of the maximum entropy selfstate counter {as [df/dt]max=fps2 =E*/h=e*h see 10.} and as the 'Consciousness-Resonance' Eigenstate as the upper bound for the godlike consciousness carriers.
However, as the protoverse is defined in the inflaton preceding the materialising spacetimes in:
{VdeBroglie=RHubble.fps=c.fps/Ho=cfpsdt/dn}, and since the linearised cosmoevolution of the inertial 10-dimensional protoverse must remain asymptotic as a function of cycletime n=Hot; the End of this cosmology must be defined before its Beginning from parameters defining the eternity of the subplenum.
The End of God so becomes a Cyclicity embedded into the formalisms for the asymptotic cosmology, defining the cosmogony ontologically.
Technically (and in Black Hole physics described elsewhere) then; the overall cosmic consciousness evolution is expected to have progressed enough every 4 trillion years or so, to trigger a 'renewed' 'consciousness explosion' of the 'eternal God' to RECHARGE the seedling protoverse in a renewal of the nuclear (read dineutron/ylemic) fuel for steller regeneration.
Every 4000 billion years or so, a new Quantum Big Bang eventuates, seeded however upon the primordial seed of the initialising inflaton-instanton from the subplenum.

6. God's Location in Within-Without Bilocality
The subplenum God is without spacetimematter and so is defined as omnipresent, omnitimed, omniscientific and omnipotent by the Logos.
The Unitary God-Quantum forms the 'Bridge' for the subplenum God to experience its own separation as an integral of the God-Quantum in the spacetimed plenum.
God remains eternally unified however; as the microquantum of the sourcesink string eigenstate (which defines the 'Bridge') is in 'eternal' selfcoupling to its sinksource string-antieigenstate, the latter defining the macroquantum.
Technically, the vibratory stringscale is of the wormhole order of 10-22/2π (cosmic meters m*); whilst its reciprocal gives the modular duality in the halo-galactic scale of 2πx1022 m* or about 7 million lightyears.

7. God's Laws of Nature
There are two primary algorithms, which generate the fundamental constants of nature in cosmic units (*). The cosmic unitary system comes into effect by any cosmic civilisation measuring just two fundamental ratios in the proportionality constants between Energy and Mass as E/M=c2 and between Energy and Frequency as E/F=h.
As the energy unit (Joule*) contains the kg-m-s mensuration, any experimental determination of Planck's Constant 'h' and Einstein's Constant 'c2', will suffice to calibrate the mass-displacement-time measurement standards for the first of the 'Natural Laws'.
This can be written as:
Energy E=hf=mc
E=hf iff m=0; (requiring c=fλ as universal lightspeed finestructure)
E=mc2 iff f=fss (as the Eigenfrequency of mass)
The first algorithm generates the following configurations under utility of the fundamental principles of the hierarchy (see 9.) and in the order:

{C1=N1=4; C2=N2=6; C3=N3=7; C4=I1=1/[6x1015]; C5=D12 =9x1016; C6=N4=11; C7=I2=1/[15x1032]; C8=D22=14x1524; C9=I3=1/[15x1618]; C10=26x6561}.
From this set; the numerical parameters to manifest a physically finetuned cosmology derive with an integer-based lightspeed constant c=3x108 (m/s)*=D1 coupled to a similarly integerized action constant h=1/[15x1032] (Js)*=I2.

The second algorithm is of the syntax form for a linearised subplenum superstring:
"Add the End to the Beginning and Begin the Head with the Tail!"

8. God's Subjectivity-Objectivity in regards to the Universal Laws of Nature
God is both Object and Subject relative to Reality.
Within the plenum, the God-idea becomes a subjective 'picture' as a 'negative' for the objective physical reality as a 'positive' observable and measurable entity.
Without the plenum and so within the subplenum, God is the objective 'spiritual' reality; this SPIRIT becoming rigorously definable as the quantum energy eigenstate for the minimised possible measurement within the plenum (and so as the Planck-Singularity of string-looped quantum physics).
The subjectivity within the plenum so manifests in the multiplicity of the physicalised units 'bridging' the abyss into the subplenum of the 'spiritual reality'.
This 'spiritual reality' so becomes an inertia independent form of electromagnetic monopolar radiation; activating under the acceleration of the God-quanta, namely the angular awareness function of the timedifferential of frequency (df/dt=Consciousness/UnitVolume and fmax2=e*/V*=2Rec2/(2π2r*3)=8πRec5mcompton3/h3 and so defining the quantum Compton-Mass configuration for the God-Resonance energy eigenstate measurable under the appropriate initial- and boundary conditions in mcompton=2.505...x10-23 kg* or about 2.25 microjoules or about 14.03 TeraElectronvolts (TeV).

The design-maximum (presently unattainable) energy of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva, Switzerland so would, if fully operational at maximum capacity, 'tap' the 'Envelope of God's Selfstate Energy'.
This energy level behaves PHYSICALLY like the event horizon of a Kerr-Ringed Black Hole.
But here it is the quantum eigenstate for the minimum inertia manifestation which surrounds the wormhole of the God-SourceSink energy quantum (see 10.) at 1/e*=0.002 Joules* or about 12,450 TeV as the UNITARY GOD bridging the plenum with the subplenum.

At 12,450 TeV; the experimental observer would so witness God as the physical reality IT represents.

To reduce the Beginning of the Universe to an asymptotic recession cannot solve the 'Origin of God' question; because this infinite reduction CANNOT escape the plenum.
The Nullstate of the plenum so becomes the idea of the physical energy singularity as the limit for this reductionism.
The other way around is however completely feasible and the actuality for the cosmic expansion scenarios.
Once you have 'a beginning' in the spacetimematter quanta, then a simple multiplication and summation of such spacetimematter- or God-string-quanta can become asymptotic in an Infinite Approach to UNITY or Oneness.
This then is the statistical probability count, which must always be 1 in total integration.
So having the beginning, the cosmological evolution for the universe can be ever better approximated and modelled via improving measurement apparatus and theoretical calculations.
The trouble is the singularity of infinite physical quantifications.
But because God must be a Quantum-God to be WITHIN the spacetimematter plenum; it becomes easy to postulate this Quantum-God to be precisely the minimum physical energy configuration eigenstate for the physical universe and as the boundary condition, the initial- and end condition and as the LIMIT for all measurements using spacetimematter- or plenum parameters.

Then it is also easy to take the next logical step and postulate that the Quantum-God of the plenum is also the Quantum-God of the subplenum with the caveat, that spacetimematter parameters do not exist in the subplenum and so the Quantum-God must remain physically unreal or imaginary.
They become REALISED however in the understanding that the subplenum is the VOID and the VOID is simultaneously Nothing AND Everything.
This Nothing and Everything then MANIFESTS in the plenum as the minimum- and maximum energy eigenstates (technically defined in superbrane parameters of the modular duality, which brings the theories together in a grand unification of all things able to exist - including all of the imaginary things).
The minimum selfstate of the Quantum-God is a LIMIT of time measurement and just like a smallest possible circle unwinding itself to define the lightpath for the circle's perimeter transversion.
The maximum selfstate is a little different, as it must encompass the antistate of the minimum configuration as well as the potential expansion of the plenum under the auspices of the subplenum providing Information-Energy as Data, which can then become physicalised thermodynamic-entropic energy in the plenum.
This is the Infinite Approach being allowed and the Infinite recession being disallowed in the 'Laws of Nature' defining the Quantum-God.

9.God's Hierarchy
Summararily then, the Origin of God is God itself, becoming multiplexed from its monoplexed monadic singularity selfstate.

The details engage algorithmic encodings, built on 10 universal principles, 7 of which have antistates, whilst 3 have not. The principles and algorithms generate the fundamental constants, used in proportionalities and ratios for the universe of spacetimematter to be born and to become descriptive in mathematical equations.
The 10 principalities (which are archetyped as cherubimic and demonic kingdoms in the older languages of the ancient scrolls) are:

1. Identity-AntiIdentity
2. Expansion-Contraction
3. Order-Disorder=Entropy=Chaos
4. Symmetry-Antisymmetry=Disparity=Distortion
5. Infinity=Divergence-Limit=Convergence
6. Inversion=Reciprocity-Constancy=Invariance
7. Reflection-Absorption (6&7 define Hebrews.6.18)
8. Relativity (No AntiPrinciple---Revelation17.11)
9. Quantization=Holofractalisation (No AntiPrinciple)
10.New Identity, using 1-9 to transform the Old Dual-Identity

10. God's Definition in omniscientific terms of quantum-relativistic supermembranes

Quantum Relativity links the metrics of Einsteinian Relativity to their original metaphysical cosmogenesis. Theistic- and Spiritual definitions become a consequence of magnetocharged superbranes as wormhole singularities 'before' spacetime creation as progenitors for inertia.

LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c˛=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.

Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
E*=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=1/e*=1/2Rec
=GODDOG=DOGGOD=Supersymmetry in alphanumeric abstract complexity

AA

hippihillbobbi 02-18-2010 04:25 PM

Hi Abraxas --

So HAPPY to see ya'll back on the thread! (as she nods to Hans & Tony :wink2:)

i've been busy formulating questions in anticipation of your return and was moved to think of another by your answer to Malletsky.

1) i've been thinking about forgiveness .... (do you know that Don Henley song? it's one of my favorites![I][/I) ..... will there be any need to forgive one another beyond 3rd dimension? Will we have transcended polarity sufficiently to render "forgiveness" irrelevant?

2) i've become aware recently of a feeling regarding organized religion that not only casts it as "part of the matrix," but also as a likely stumbling block to the "masses" once disclosure has occurred (since Disclosure could destroy many people's faith in the institutional church and its God/gods, thereby inhibiting their' ability to discern/assimilate/experience the Truth which is necessary for Ascension into 4th-5th dimensions[B][B].

Since i have basically had a positive experience with organized religion (though not currently a "practicing" Catholic), this is somewhat difficult for me to understand. i just feel like God's truth is available to us in so many diverse ways, that with or without a formal institution (which inevitably means corruption) we are each able to avail ourselves of the Grace which points us toward God/Love/Light/Goodness and away from distortion, deception, darkness. Could you comment on this for me please, Abraxas.

3) Originally Posted by Abraxas (emphasis added by me):

"God's 'Masterplan' so is to multiply 'itself' without end in a 'Family of God'.
Yet, as long as the 'Family of Man' continues to refuse to 'Remember itself' in its 'Function of the Output' and continues to 'not-reflect' its god-given Input-Life back to its source; as long will the UNITIZED God-Source remain in exile relative to itself."

[does this have anything to do with the "Agony of God?

and, in a related question, if polarity exists forever (i think i understood you to say this once in response to one of my questions), then does that mean God suffers eternally?]

"For the IMAGE-Function of God between the plenum and the subplenum and the holographic principle of the Decimal-Monad hierarchy demands a 'Mirror of Mirrors' within the plenum of the cosmological spacetimes.
Just as the One God reflects itself as the One Universe; so must there be A DAM (a sire and a dam) as a 'Universal Archetype' within the plenum to allow 'God's Story' to proceed."

[God needs a wife? a mother for his prospective star-babies?!?]

"The Image or mastertemplate for the One Universe so becomes 'Cosmic Man Vitruvius' of the hermetic alchemist Leonardo da Vinci or 'Purusha' of the Baghavad Gita or 'Adam Kadmon' of Kabbalah or the particular individuation Malletzky on PA forum discussion forum.
Then as a miniature universe; anything whatsoever and all godlike conciousness carriers within the plenum who Malletzky encounters in whatever manner of dreams, imaginations, physical observations, experimentations and interactions; will be enabled to USE Malletzky's spacetimed mirror potential to REFLECT themselves in that for the purpose to by and through Malletzky's mirror-portal to contact the Unity-Quantum-God in the subplenum."

[HALLELUIA :original::thumb_yello::trumpet:

Abraxas, if you feel like expanding on this idea at all, feel free!

Thanks so much, AA.

hippihill

bigmo 02-18-2010 04:51 PM

It looks like you're getting a good part of this hippihill!

It almost sounds like you are starting to adopt 'Abraxas speak'... so to speak... hehe...

It seems that Catholics may have an intuition about some of what Abraxas speaks about as I suspect many of the 'rituals' we all experienced in parochial schools (Catholics I mean) and daily church had a purpose in their origins though likely interpreted to fit the priestly desires of the moment or worse, intentionally distorted to control the masses and keep the coffers full.

Much of what Jesus said was so profound yet grossly misunderstood by his followers and it's not a wonder as to why, ie. "Lest you eat this flesh and drink this blood, you shall not have life in you." WOW... what a statement!

For the uninitiated it sounds like cannibalism but as has been pointed out in this thread, Jesus' mission had a far greater purpose than the few years he spent preaching and walking amongst us.

There was a mystical progression that he came to announce and an eternal justification that unfolded from his actions and words, that speak to us even today as we all wonder 'What it all means."

Now if I could just figure out how I can walk through walls...

Peace

soapcrates 02-18-2010 11:42 PM

Jonah,

sorry you see it that way - you could perhaps have thought that just might know whereof i speak. You are indeed correct in saying that there have been and indeed still are some excellent writers on this forum. there are however also some that are definitely a sandwich short of a spaceship.

Anyone and i mean anyone who encourages another being to surrender their body or mind under any circumstances is at best being irresponsible and at worst being downright malicious - i refrained from the implication of spite, evil or malign intent when writing, because i don't think its there, but its definitely an option. you wont find any being of light anywhere that is genuine doing that.

If you are saying tat the entire contents of this thread is intended to e fantasy and nothing more, then thats fine, and certainly most of it reads as exactly that.it is sadly far from accurate in many respects regarding reality.

Now if it is intended as fantasy i am all for that, - i really enjoyed Dune although i rather felt that the later books were a little forced, but still good.

Nothing wrong with fantasy - as long as all concerned are aware of the game. I noted a certain reluctance i the post i responded to regarding yielding to another being and that is why i stuk my nose in - seemed to me that somone doesnt know its fiction - i am still not convinced as to who that might be.

I would, however strongly sugget tha tthis thread be re labelled specifically as fiction if that is its intent, adn as dangerous verging on the irresponsible if it is not intended to be fiction.

I gurantee you that if oyu go to any reputable medium,lightworker, healer,higher being or GUru, and tell them what dunderhead said, they will throw a fit. htis is because it is dangerous, irresponsible and downright wrong. and its not the only - shall we say "inaccuracy" here.

Re label it fantasy and i will become a fan [ if the quality improves and co author if it doesnt]. but at least put a health warning on it and call it fiction up front.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonah (Post 240140)
soapcrates,

I was planning to only have one drink tonight... hrmm :drinks_wine:

This kind of... how did you put it... parasitic imitation teaching...(wow, that just sounds down right nasty:naughty:) took many years to develope...:lmao:

probably ever since i started reading comic books as a kid... then found frank herbert's Dune novels... That pretty much did it for me...

You see Mr. Soapcrates... in case you haven't noticed... this forum has had it's fair share of interesting writers...

People.. who have for some reason or another chose to put their thoughts down into "forum".....

Some thoughts that can been proven unaquevically... others are but waiting to shed light to those who can SEE...

Thank you for your kind words Soapcrates,
they say that you are trying to be helpful, but the intention behind them I feel is to discredit Mr. Abrax

I've always thought my dreams were more "real" than my waking life could ever be.... Sorry if this isn't true for you...

To the awesome writers that have been on this forum I say many thanks...just to name a few

James Casbolt
Richard T
777theGreatWork
Abraxasinas

Some people just have no imagination any more :tongue2: