Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Questions? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20842)

Dantheman62 03-10-2010 08:14 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmo (Post 253487)
As usual Brook we must struggle to understand what you are talking about... oh I forgot... you're the cavalry.




Obviously you don't know BROOK bigmo!!!
So take your comment and stick it back where you got it! :mfr_omg: :tongue2:

BROOK 03-10-2010 08:19 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Hay Dan! My bestest friend...let me help with that boat...I'm bailing buckets of water to get this thing back up...hahah

http://defendingcontending.files.wor...nking-boat.jpg

Dantheman62 03-10-2010 08:26 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 253721)
Hay Dan! My bestest friend...let me help with that boat...I'm bailing buckets of water to get this thing back up...hahah




:mfr_lol: It's kinda hard to bail out a boat with so many holes in it! :wall:

BROOK 03-10-2010 08:28 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 253723)
:mfr_lol: It's kinda hard to bail out a boat with so many holes in it! :wall:

You can say that again! :mfr_lol: You can only hope :shocked:

Kulapops 03-10-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Questions?
 
That's why we have to watch out for 'holier than thou' attitudes here at Avalon.

Geddit ?

O h , never mind...:lol3:

K

burgundia 03-10-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveX (Post 253678)
It's

Ascension

Moderator

Style


:lmfao:
:shocked:

SteveX..you're soooo funny! Do you know that?:roll1: And I am sure Wilcock will know somebody who knows...

BROOK 03-10-2010 08:36 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulapops (Post 253727)
That's why we have to watch out for 'holier than thou' attitudes here at Avalon.

Geddit ?

O h , never mind...:lol3:

K

"Holier than thou" is only a perception......it's all inside if you choose to "know" it :thumb_yello:

Kulapops 03-10-2010 08:37 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Can we at least have a leaderboard somewhere, so we can see:

Who has gone

Who is hiding

Who is wounded

Who is next ?


I'm having a hard time remembering who is p****d at who.

I for one am totally confused.
Mind you, not much change there then...:original:

K

burgundia 03-10-2010 08:40 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulapops (Post 253733)
Can we at least have a leaderboard somewhere, so we can see:

Who has gone

Who is hiding

Who is wounded

Who is next ?


I'm having a hard time remembering who is p****d at who.

I for one am totally confused.
Mind you, not much change there then...:original:

K

Kula..the only thing I can do is to send you some love and light.....Tell me when you start feeling better....:lmfao:

lightblue 03-10-2010 08:41 PM

Re: Questions?
 
there's nothing wrong with avalon boat..not ironic...

what does not serve the purpose falls off of its own accord.. .such are the times...

light





-----------------------

Anchor 03-10-2010 08:42 PM

Re: Questions?
 
The storm will pass

AJ..

Kulapops 03-10-2010 08:42 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 253731)
"Holier than thou" is only a perception......it's all inside if you choose to "know" it :thumb_yello:

Erm.. just in case there's any confusion anywhere.. cause it seems like we're fast approaching the end-of-the-world bit where no one can understand anyone anymore...

I mean hole-ier than thou.. as is.. if I am more "hole-ier" than thou.. that means, my boat has more holes than yours...

it was a joke.. see ?

maybe yours was too, Brook and I didn't get it? never mind then. Hello anyway. Nice to see you.

Nice to see anyone actully , who is still here !

K :wub2:

Kulapops 03-10-2010 08:45 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 253736)
Kula..the only thing I can do is to send you some love and light.....Tell me when you start feeling better....:lmfao:

I'm fine actually thanks Burgundia. Though I better not say that too loud or someone might take offence and start picking on me :naughty:

Nice to see you still about the place too. :original:

I'm just a little concerned about everyone else. :shocked:

Glad to see you're still here too Anchor, I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone...!

Peace n love to all...

K

BROOK 03-10-2010 08:45 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulapops (Post 253740)
Erm.. just in case there's any confusion anywhere.. cause it seems like we're fast approaching the end-of-the-world bit where no one can understand anyone anymore...

I mean hole-ier than thou.. as is.. if I am more "hole-ier" than thou.. that means, my boat has more holes than yours...

it was a joke.. see ?

maybe yours was too, Brook and I didn't get it? never mind then. Hello anyway. Nice to see you.

Nice to see anyone actully , who is still here !

K :wub2:

:lmao: :mfr_lol::mfr_lol: That's what this place need right now..a little good old fashioned humor :thumb_yello: Works every time :wub2:

Good to see you too :wub2:


BROOK 03-10-2010 08:51 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 253739)
The storm will pass

AJ..

there's a storm? How the heck are Dantheman and I going to get the water out of the boat then?

hahahaha :mfr_lol:

http://collection.aucklandartgallery...1885_11_16.jpg

Dantheman62 03-10-2010 08:55 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Maybe Commander Swanny from the GFL will come and pick us up! :mfr_omg:

gita 03-10-2010 08:57 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 253751)
Maybe Commander Swanny from the GFL will come and pick us up! :mfr_omg:

Don't let him hear you say commander - he's an Admiral.:lmfao:

BROOK 03-10-2010 08:58 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 253751)
Maybe Commander Swanny from the GFL will come and pick us up! :mfr_omg:

Okay!....the cavalry has arrived! sound the horn...and hoist the sails

http://dogmouth.net/photos/nz/russel...hoist-sail.jpg


lightblue 03-10-2010 08:59 PM

Re: Questions?
 
since this is a "queastions?" thread, won't someone explain waht happens with our animals during transition/ascention time? i would really like to know..thanks

ellie kindly sent the photos yesterday in response to my avatar she likes so much..



i doesn't want to work - picture embediing...sorry, i'll do this

http://files.posterous.com/michaelpa...utloTGV0nLY%3D


http://files.posterous.com/michaelpa...ZasIm%2FUP0%3D

joe2288 03-10-2010 09:00 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 253751)
Maybe Commander Swanny from the GFL will come and pick us up! :mfr_omg:

Uhhh no I commander Joe of the guardian alliance shall pick you up we have

nicer ships that come with full VIP spa's movie theaters and high speed internet. :naughty:

Kulapops 03-10-2010 09:09 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 253759)
Uhhh no I commander Joe of the guardian alliance shall pick you up we have

nicer ships that come with full VIP spa's movie theaters and high speed internet. :naughty:

Faster than light internet?

Wow. Get your "thumb-o-matic's" at the ready...

:original:

Stardustaquarion 03-10-2010 09:14 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lightblue (Post 253756)
since this is a "queastions?" thread, won't someone explain waht happens with our animals during transition/ascention time? i would really like to know..thanks

ellie kindly sent the photos yesterday in response to my avatar she likes so much..


http://files.posterous.com/michaelpa...IHMaIVWQBn8%3D

i doesn't want to work - picture embediing...sorry, i'll do this

http://files.posterous.com/michaelpa...YleBIF7wiqA%3D

http://files.posterous.com/michaelpa...utloTGV0nLY%3D

http://files.posterous.com/michaelpa...utloTGV0nLY%3D

Hi Lightblue, it appears that the links are somehow blocked?

Love

lightblue 03-10-2010 09:18 PM

Re: Questions?
 
they work from my end..let me have a look again..

p.s. i got at least 2 up now (on my original post above)..something is still malfunctioning..

l

Stardustaquarion 03-10-2010 09:24 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 253759)
Uhhh no I commander Joe of the guardian alliance shall pick you up we have

nicer ships that come with full VIP spa's movie theaters and high speed internet. :naughty:

Mmmmm aaaaaah, cheked their forum and no, they don't have any plans of evacuating yet....maybe the GLF are evacuating the FA's? ,,,,, wouldn't that be nice!


Love

TRANCOSO 03-10-2010 09:40 PM

Re: Questions?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantheman62 (Post 253751)
Maybe Commander Swanny from the GFL will come and pick us up! :mfr_omg:

Quote:

Quote from: The Ashtar Command & the Gallactic Federation, page 9
Those of you that remember visiting our craft will agree that they contain all possible creature comforts, and in some instances such as the Large Motherships are self-contained cities. ( :surfing: :gathering: :boat: )They are an example of what you can expect, and it will be a quantum leap into the future.
By the way, it's Admiral Swanny of the GFL (Galactic Federation of Lies)

Again: the keyword is 'GOLD'!

Sincerly, :lmfao:
LORD TRANCOSO o/t GFL


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon