Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Imagine Peace Tower (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18692)

Céline 12-28-2009 10:16 PM

Imagine Peace Tower
 

A peace tower...sending love and peace messages to the universe....



Yoko Ono is one of the most misunderstood artists of our time.

Yes, i can hear all the snickering now...and yes i find myself also repulsed by her singing voice...but...

Her love for her man is still the inspiration for all her art...

http://imaginepeace.com/

http://www.elding.is/elding/upload/i...ce_tower01.jpg

Some of you may have read about this tower before...

Such a great love story...

Felt like sharing..


http://theholeyraven.files.wordpress...eace_tower.jpg

Céline 12-28-2009 10:34 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Holiday Message From Yoko Ono:

Dear Friends The WAR IS OVER! campaign was once a tiny seed, which spread and covered the Earth. John and I believed it helped many people to stop their wars. Since then, every WAR IS OVER! campaign has impacted the world as powerfully as the first one. Start yours tomorrow, and you will see that it spreads and covers the world very fast and, meanwhile, makes you a Small Pebble Person. Small Pebble People are people who know that small pebbles, when they’re dropped in the ocean, will immediately affect the ocean of the whole wide world. Don’t throw a big stone. It scares people and creates repercussions. Just drop a small pebble. We’ll keep doing it. Together.

http://justinsomnia.org/images/war-i...ant-it-400.jpg

THE eXchanger 12-28-2009 11:55 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
AWESOME THREAD CELINE

Be a piece of PEACE !!!

Ravens and Doves 12-29-2009 12:10 AM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 211635)
AWESOME THREAD CELINE

Be a piece of PEACE !!!


And very eloquent compliment, eXchanger. I wasn't aware of the light sulpture of peace until now.

There is talk of more war on CNN as I type this.

I just changed my avatar as I no longer want to be seen as someone who has something to hide. I'm tring to keep the Emmy statue as the vibe there is not one of mind control (oh, the places I've been and the psychic attacks I've felt... I need a life-long break from it!), but of peace and communication.

May Peace Prevail!

Paul

Céline 12-29-2009 12:28 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
i have dreamed of a pilgrimage to this tower...

Reykjavik is such a place of beauty...it calls to me...i love the north...

No wonder Yoko chose this spot

Anyone care to join me?

:trumpet:

Céline 12-29-2009 02:28 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
http://mirror-us-ga1.gallery.hd.org/...eaked-1-BG.jpg



Ohhhh ya........

Stardustaquarion 12-29-2009 02:36 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Reykjavik is a very special place, one of which can transport one to other beautiful planes of conscioussness

Thank you for this inspiring post

Love:thumb_yello:

Céline 12-29-2009 02:46 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
As i look at pictures of this place...it reminds me a lot of a special place that my love and i truly enjoy going back to time and time again..

Newfoundland... The rock...

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6...wfoundland.jpg

GaiaLove 12-29-2009 03:33 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Enjoy.. :original:
Quote:

EarthCam and Imagine Peace are proud to present live HD views of "The Imagine Peace Tower",
a work of art conceived by Yoko Ono as a tribute to John Lennon and a symbol of peace.
The unique scene, transmitted from Videy Island, in Reykjavik, Iceland wasdedicated to John by Yoko at its unveiling October 9th 2007, Lennon's 67th Birthday.
The tribute lights are illuminated only on selected nights during the year. During the dark periods you are invited to visit the image archives for dramatic images.
http://www.earthcam.com/cams/iceland/reykjavik/

http://www.elding.is/elding/upload/i...urljos-vef.jpg

Peace of mind 12-29-2009 03:46 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
The same beams of light are used in the places where the twin towers once stood.

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/a.../twinbeams.jpg

Snowbird 12-29-2009 03:48 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
This is one of the most beautiful and unusual signs of peace that I have ever seen. Thank you for posting this.

Yoko's:


AFFIRMATION FOR 2010

by Yoko Ono

I would like you to share an affirmation with me.
Think it, say it, with firm belief, knowing that we are all one.

In the name of truth, peace and love:
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Our planet is healthy and whole,
We, the people of Earth
See clearly, Hear clearly, Think clearly.
Make the right judgement, right decision and the right move
For the benefit of our planet and others.

We are now bathing in the light of Dawn,
Standing in the Heaven we have created together,
Sharing the Joy
With all Lives on Earth
And of the Universe,

As we are all one, united with infinite and eternal love.

For the highest good of all concerned, So be it.

Happy New Year
love, yoko

Yoko Ono Lennon
December 2009
New York, USA

Céline 12-29-2009 03:48 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peace of mind (Post 211962)
The same beams of light are used in the places where the twin towers once stood.

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/a.../twinbeams.jpg

i do not think they are the same lights...but perhaps the same intention?

Céline 12-29-2009 03:51 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
:trumpet: Hear Hear!!!!!!!! :trumpet:


Thank you for posting this...and thank you Yoko for being.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowbird (Post 211964)
This is one of the most beautiful and unusual signs of peace that I have ever seen. Thank you for posting this.

Yoko's:


AFFIRMATION FOR 2010

by Yoko Ono

I would like you to share an affirmation with me.
Think it, say it, with firm belief, knowing that we are all one.

In the name of truth, peace and love:
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Our planet is healthy and whole,
We, the people of Earth
See clearly, Hear clearly, Think clearly.
Make the right judgement, right decision and the right move
For the benefit of our planet and others.

We are now bathing in the light of Dawn,
Standing in the Heaven we have created together,
Sharing the Joy
With all Lives on Earth
And of the Universe,

As we are all one, united with infinite and eternal love.

For the highest good of all concerned, So be it.

Happy New Year
love, yoko

Yoko Ono Lennon
December 2009
New York, USA


GaiaLove 12-29-2009 04:01 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peace of mind (Post 211962)
The same beams of light are used in the places where the twin towers once stood.

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/a.../twinbeams.jpg

Except the electricity for the Peace light is generated entirely naturally,
geothermally from hot water at the Hellisheidi Geothermal Power Plant
and is one of the reasons for situating the artwork in Iceland.
:thumb_yello:

Céline 12-29-2009 04:45 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GaiaLove (Post 211973)
Except the electricity for the Peace light is generated entirely naturally,
geothermally from hot water at the Hellisheidi Geothermal Power Plant
and is one of the reasons for situating the artwork in Iceland.
:thumb_yello:

Simply amazing, my love.

Céline 12-30-2009 09:55 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
bump :)

Céline 01-20-2010 01:53 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
i am getting the urge to travel... Reykjavik , is calling..

morguana 01-21-2010 11:01 AM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
go for it celine :thumb_yello:, and when you do can you light a candle for all beings?
love to you
m x

Céline 01-21-2010 02:22 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by morguana (Post 225997)
go for it celine :thumb_yello:, and when you do can you light a candle for all beings?
love to you
m x

if i could i would light a bonfire that would be seen across the universe!!

*celine hugs you*

Céline 01-30-2010 05:39 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
Just imagine..

She-Ra 01-30-2010 06:43 PM

Re: Imagine Peace Tower
 
For some reason it reminds me of the Green laser over South East London - the Green Observatory marking the Meridian line between the East and West hemisphere... and more recently, the CERN blue beam over Norway (and similar blue beams sightings in other countries).

Celine, a few weeks ago I thought about going to Reykjavik for a March/April trip but then it was decided the new airport scanners would be implemented and that put a stop to my air travel and I wouldn't have time to go by train and boat.

This is a great link for those in the UK, and helpful for those in the rest of Europe, about to travel to other countries and continents via trains and boats:
http://www.seat61.com/

As for Yoko and John, I haven't heard her music and I'm not a fan of people (e.g. John) who buy into sex slavery.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon