Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

abraxasinas 01-24-2010 10:24 AM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hello Abraxas,

I've been following your Thuban thread on the Avalon forum and would like to contribute but for some odd reason I've been unable to register so I can't comment (I keep getting the message that my e-mail has been banned) I don't know if they are having technical problems or what but anyway, I thought that if you don't mind, maybe you could answer some of my questions by e-mail if that's ok with you? Cheers,

Julissa

Sure Julissa; you are welcome to do so here or on the forum.

Abraxas

Thank You! I really appreciate it. First of all I would like to know what is Thuban exactly.

Sure Julissa!

It's a codename for FREEDOM=THUBAN=66=33+33=THE NAME=THE MAGIC=ANUBIS=WOMAN=...

Is it the name of the center of our galaxy or universe?

Astronomers call the center of the Milky Way galaxy as a radiosource Sagittarius A*. The Mayas callit Hunab Ku - the Giver of all wisdom.

Is it a conciousness, a race of humans?

Yes, its StarHumanity and YOU as a future self, who has discovered the secrets of time. It resides in 12D as the VOID of nospace and notime and mirrors your experienced 3D reality of being intime and inspace.

And this Council you keep refering to, who are they?

They are you in say a groupsoul form; many yous as One, say exemplified in the quadruplicity of you right now as 4 sexual chromosomatic aspects: Y0X1+Y0X2+X0X1+X0X2. From this all this 'sexual ID' confusion arises.
Now you experience yourself as a human being trapped in linearity of beginnings and endings, say cycles of birth and death; the Council is within you as a witness to your soul evolution say and as aspects of a 1-4-2x12-144,000-288,000 evolvement of the center of the circle (the unity) through its diffusing and multiplying aspects.

Does every universe have its own local creator God?

There is only the one universe at present. But when the Unity of before begins extending, then this one universe will become the SEED for phaseshifted universes based on the individual relationship to that seed.
It's like baby generations really, based on a living grandparenthood.

If present humans on earth are all Thubans does it mean their souls came originally from there?

Yes, the soul is a quadruplicity in the sexchromosomes for starters as Y0X1+Y0X2+X0X1+X0X2. From this the 'sexual confusions' about sexual IDs derive. Furthermore every soul is actually a groupsoul, trying to remember its origins and such in the lifetimes experienced in the linear time sense.

Why was this word chosen?

Because it allows the polarisation of fearbased agendas to surface to become processed by new data.

Does everyone in our Universe know the Thubans as Thubans or are they called by different names?

THUBAN is known as the FREEDOM vibration, everywhere except the earthbased data collectors.

Why the symbol of the Dragon?

See below. I don't know if you have already seen this on the forum.

Does it have to do with the origin of the human being?

Yes, the future human as the starhuman IS the Dragon of the ancient origin (as a myth or fantasy - see below.

I mean, if "modern" humans have in them DNA from many different species, would the Dragon be a mix of a serpent, and a bird?

Sort of, as in the Burnley Relief of LILITH as the PRIMORDIAL CREATION.
LILITH=Barbelo=Great Dragon Mother (as the Hebrew SexDemon or Succubus).
Lilith becomes EVE as ambassadora for the universe to redeem ADAM as the true Image for God as the Great Father Serpent say.
Then the EVE also becomes VIRGO riding the UNICORN as the male dragon transfomed from its Serpent status - see story below.

Why do the Dragons in the "Neverending Story" and "Spirited Away" movies are the color white?

The White Dragon is the Real LOVEHEART DRAGON as the UNICORN.

I've heard that many women calculated their pregnancies so as to give birth in the year 2000 (Chinese year of the Dragon) because they thought it was an auspicious and very lucky time to bring a child into the world. Do you know anything about these kids? I mean in the way as to how they are special?

This is simply what many term the 'New Generation' the Indigos or whatever. The 'New World' will belong to them when they grow up. We older ones are the pioneers. The allegience is between Grandparents and Grandchildren. The parents are too busy for living in the Old World.

What does it mean when a Dragon exhales fire? Is it the fire of truth?

The spiritual SWORD=WORDS=79, so yes you could say this characterizes the archetype.

Julissa http://mail.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/m...mileys2/05.gif

Abraxas

Thank you for such prompt response! You are very kind for answering my questions! I wish I could enter the forum, but they don't let me register...

About the Universe, how is it that there is only one at present? Or did I misunderstand? I thought this universe was finite and beyond it another one started and that a group of universes made up the cosmos. Can you please clarify this for me?

Sure Julissa!

Think of an egg and imagine this egg having an axis through its long end. Now rotate this egg about this axis. The plane of the egg (a cross section) will be elliptical in shape as the long axis, but will be circular in rotation about either of the short axes (say looking at the egg cut in half midway the long axis).
Put two focus points on the long axis.
Rotating around the long axis will NOT change those two focus points.
Rotating about either of the short axes WILL force the focus points to trace out a point circle.

Now the One Universe IS the rotating long axis univere as a PROTOVERSE a SEED for a Family of Universes, called a MULTIVERSE.

A MULTIVERSE so is a PHASESHIFTED PROTOVERSE of at least two angular displacements.
Simply spin your egg laying on the table and imagine the Envelope for this spinning (fixed and not moving on the table except the spinning) egg as the Envelope for ALL possible and potentially infinite number of Multiverses.
Another analogy is your House built from bricks.
Your house got many bricks, one such brick is 'my' universe as a phaseshifted protoverse. Similarly my house got many bricks , one of whom becomes your entire holographic universe of your house. (In my father's house are many mansions. I go prepare a place for you!, Jesus' words now might make more sense to you ion more scientific labelings).

So rotation about either of the minor axis creates Multiverses, CENTERED however on thew single Protoverse. Geometrically, this becomes an Oblate Ellipsoid, transformed from ther Prolate Ellipsoid of the Protoverse.
Summing all three rotations in one crerates the OMNIVERSE as the total integration of all possible Multiverses seeded on the Protoverse. The shape of the Omniverse is that of the typical UFO, again as an Oblate Spheroid, say a sphere compressed at its poles.

There are many competing models for the universe in the standard cosmologies of the physicists and philosophers (including ekpyrotic brane collissions, many worlds, parallel universes and the anthropic principles); most of whom neglect the fact that a family of spacially separated universes yet requires a subplenum or background to accomodate this spacial separatedness.
The described cosmology above allows the multiverses to EMERGE from its parental seed WITHOUT this spacial separation.

In short, the parallel universe is a misnomer for a phaseshifted family of universes in angular NOT linear displacement.

If there is only this one after all, then what lies beyond it?

The One Universe is both Interdimensional in colocality of higher dimensions and Multidimensional in the accomodation of densification in frequency states within that interdimensionality. The One Omniverse is Finite yet allows expansion towards (asymptotic) Infinity as a Unity. The Boundary for the Finiteness so is a higher dimensional Mirror which must define this boundary as a dimensional transit from 11-10 and substructured in density from 8-7 and 5-4.
More technically the 3D volume becomes a 3D surface area so allowing an extra dimension to add to the 3D surface area to create a new 4D-volume. This is programmed to occur from April 2012 onwards to the end of August 2013.
There is no spacetime beyond the 11D universe encompassing a 'collapsed' or projected 12th dimension.
Technically this relates to the statement of Hawking, in his 'no boundary cosmologies': What is North of the Northpole?

and who created it? Is the Creation..God?

Yes, Prime Source, then bifurcating in 2nd Order to Prime SourceSink or CreatorCreation of GoddoG or FatherMother created this in archetype before physically manifesting it in standard cosmological models.
The 'God' here is a superenergy definition, defined by the 'Intelligence' of this 'God' termed the Logos.
If you could remember your beingness before any spacetime existed; you would realise that you are a combination of the Superenergy and this Logos. You are the Goddess archetype seeking remembrance of your origins, so you can understand the 'Story of God' as the 'Story of My Life as Julissa'!

I am originally from Perú and I know the Incas workshipped the Creation above the Sun, not just the Sun as many think. They called the Creator God: Wiracocha. Is this God a collective then?

Absolutely, the Inca have remembrance often more encompassing and deep than more 'modern' cultures.

If there is only one Universe, then perhaps when I heard talk about there being many Universes, did that mean many dimensions within this one Universe? Each dimension being a Universe onto itself?

This I tried to outline in the above.

I also heard talk about being many dimensions of existance not only 12, say 126th or 140 something dimension, etc. and I never really understood that concept. So, if there is only one "Mega Universe" so far, and many dimensions existing within it, could it be that each dimension has their own "mini" Universes contained within them, and so each consequent dimension has its own set of dimensions contained therein, ans so forth onto infinity?

There is much confusion about the meaning of dimension. A dimension in geometric terms (there are meanings in algebraic terms as well) is a precise quality of a directed quantity or parameter, such as displacement or velocity or acceleration.
Mathematically, it has been 'proven' that a 10D universe allows all physical phenomena observed to become encapsulated in a selfconsistent and iterative formulation of archetypes and symbols.

It is true, that there exists a 26D superstructure in terms of a mathematical construct of what is called a Bosonic Superstring (Boson means integer spin and Fermion means halfinteger spin).
The 26D bosonic superstring manifests mathematically as a anticlockwise quantum spin patterns in 26D.
However clockwise spin patterns in 10D allow those 26D counterclockwise spin pattern to become 'collapsed' or conifolded or absorbed by a HYBRID HETEROSIS and then it crystallizes (through complicated advanced algebraic manipulations and formulations), that there can only be 10 string dimensions and 11 membrane dimensions to 'keep' the mathematics selfconsistent and elegant.

Some 'New Age' ideas of 15D and 33D and such are remnant of an older edit and retranslation of archetypes, such as for example the Urantia Channelings which posited Jesus as the sole occupant of the 15D then increasing his scope of interaction into the lower dimensions.
Things like these have more relevance to say the Tarot archetypes and numerological and alphanumeric systems, than physics applied to the cosmology and cosmogony of the universe.
Many aspiring cosmologists, not so familiar with the mathematical archetypes and their physical applications, have continually mixed the older archetypes of the human collective histories, without a clear understanding of those archetypes and symbols.

Is this what Nassim haramein calls a fractal holographic Universe?

Yes, I am in large agreement with the works of Haramein and Elizabeth Rauscher.
I have written a published critique here: http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder7.pdf and
http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder6.pdf .

Talking about Nassim's theory, I know you wrote a paper about it and have yet to read it for lack of time really, but I will asap....tell me.... what are the aspects in his reasoning that you find lacking?

Nassim isn't really lacking in his approach. His latest paper on the Black Hole Proton is conceptually on the right track; but his insistence of replacing the nuclear gauge interactions with gravity is premature and fails to take into account just how the nuclear gauges relate to the electromagnetism-gravitation gauge coupling/unification.
Similarly his scale reduction of the universe from the cosmic- and supercluster scale to the Planck scale is again 'on the mark'; but neglects the possibility of the Planck-Scale itself being a 'family of say Planck-scales'. This then become the five superstring classes linked to the Platonic Solids and the 'sacred geometry'. There is reference to this in one of the papers linked above.

I can tell he is much more esoteric than he probably cares to show outwardly, and perhaps this is the reason I know he is in the right track. What do you think of him?

As said, I fully agree with his approach to unification via the holofractal universe. Unlike myself, he has however entered the 'public arena' and so he is required to show 'temperance' in the presentation of his theories, so as not to alienate the academic peergroups.

I always knew intuitevly since I was a child that everything was alive and has a center, so I understood his black whole/white whole notion with whole replacing "hole". Someone asked him if he believed in the "Hollow Earth" theory and he said yes but not as expansive as to be able to encompass an entire "world", because it was indeed hollow however its center was only a few centimeters in diameter.

Smart Alexis isn't he. He knows what I tried to share on this forum and something which was misunderstood by the many here.

The Black Hole equivalent of the Earth, the entire earth, is a golfball sized Interdimensional Black Hole.
Here is the calculation, using the Schwarzschild base metric of General Relativity:

Mass of the Earth=6x10^24 kg and the Schwarzschild Metric is Curvature-Radius=2GM/c^2 with G the Newton Gravity Constant and c the Speed of Light.

Curvature Radius of the Earth so is: 2(6x10^-11)(6x10^24)/9x10^16~8 millimeters.
String-parametrically, G is increased by about 60% and so the diameter of the golfball earth as a higherD Black Hole, containing ALL the Earth's mass and ALL of its physical 'consciousness' information so becomes about 2.6 centimeters, i.e the golfball size.

Now, I know the earth and all planets, Suns etc. are hollow and have worlds within and my idea is that they are there but at a higher frequency. What are your thoughts on this?

As said, and Nassim knows this too. The PHYSICAL earth is NOT hollow, but in the inter-higherD aspects it is, because the data can be compressed to the centimeter scale.
For the Sun the 'hollowness' would be a diameter about 10 kilometers wide.
So drilling holes into the interior, one might find human or alien constructed tunnels and caves, but one will not find entire civilisations of reptoids and Agarthians.
The reptoids and Agarthians are THERE, but not in 3D, but in 4D, the 4D being the technical extension of the 3-ball (Volume of a sphere in 4pi.R^3/3) becoming the Boundary of a 4-ball (Volume of a torus in 2pi^2.R^3) as the 4D-volume of a hypersphere (Volume pi^2.R^4/2).

So your ideas of the 'higher frequency' become the 'lesser densities' of the 4D compared to the 3D as the 'greater volume' of the 'higher dimensions'.

What will happen with this 3D core at the exact moment of convergence? Will it be turned inside out?

You've got it! Written like a Thuban physicist.
This Black Hole, which IS mathematically equivalent to a White Hole by definition; will wormhole tunnel itself.
This flipping inside-out will 'rupture' the spacetime fabric at the center of the earth and then 'reglue' itself.
This is the fulfilment prophecy, stating that the 'old earth and the old heaven' will roll up like a scroll to give way to a new earth and a new heaven and similar.
This process will OPEN the door to the 4th dimension and to the Volume of 3D will become added a 4D vector as the replacement of the old Minkowski Timecoordinate of the old 4-Vector of velocity, say made up as the lightspeed hypotenuse c^2 being a space-component XYZ and a Timecomponent T in c^2=(X^2+Y^2+Z^2)-(iT)^2.

If this happens will this act as a wornwhole and take all physicallity into the higher dimensions? Will this mean that there won't be a 3D Earth after this event? There is the idea that the 3D Gaia will always be there just that it won't be noticeable to the ascended ones but I thought that even from a 3rd Dimensional perspective all "beings" are always in constant evolution including planets. Wouldn't it be fair for this planet to finally be over with the 3rd Dimension forever? Wouldn't it be better to have a sister planet outside of herself mirrowing what Gaia is but in the 3rd D for those who need to stay behind?

Julissa I am rather impressed with your logic and deductiveness. You basically understand the process.
You must have been to Thuban a number of times in your superluminal travellings.
The 3D earth will still be there, but instead of being all that is for the 3D perceivers; the 4D earth will have 'opened' 4D and so allow access for all those Terrans, which are able to RESONATE with the 4D energy realms.
The Shadow Earth is Earth itself, the mirror being the divide between the 3D and the 4D. Nibiru=Serpentina, the New Earth encompassing the Old Earth. There will be no poleshift geographically and there will be no celestial planet coming to earth to 'check up' on the 'silly humans'.
The poleshift is the 'turning inside-out' of the Gaian-Data collected over almost 26,000 years and the incoming 'ancient ones' is the message from Hunab Ku travelling from the center of the galaxy to the earth's center to TRIGGER the wormhole physics.

There so shall be TWO humanoid races inhabiting Gaia-Serpentina in the Old Humans unable to access 4D and the StarHumans who can access 4D.
Because the StarHumans will be like Jesus post the resurrection (yes, denying this and the Christ-Melchizedek agenda in the scriptural fulfilment sense will automatically keep one in 3D) and able to LEAVE 3D, say in walking through walls (the physics of this advanced quantum wave mechanics and in no way supernatural btw), many of the 4D Starhumans will often appear to the 3D humans as having disappeared.
Spacecraft and similar will also materialise from 4D into 3D in the corrollary to this.
The 'new' stewardship for the 'new earth' will take quite some time to manifest, but the basic structure of reality perception will change basically overnight. I will not elaborate on this for the present time, except saying that the StarHumans will have a lot of fun interacting with the 3D Humans.

Wait a minute I just thought of something...will she be spliting up just like a cell does in cell "division" or should I say replication, when a baby is forming? In this sense she will be "growing" a higher aspect of herself? Is there something from the Thuban library that would explain what will explain about this? What will happen with the 3D Core of the Earth?

Again, you've found the correct interpretation and as elaborated upon in the above.

Thank you very much for your time and effort in sharing information. You are like a well that quenches the thirst of the wanderer. May God grant you all you desire and more.

'He' is rather 'happy' with the unfoldments of the data sharing from Thuban so far and 'He' has given me a present in presenting a DaughterSon of hisher able to grasp the 'Story of GodDoG' to such intricate extent.

Thank You Julissa and I have taken the liberty to post our discourse on the forum; hoping that the moderators will allow you to join the forum.

Julissa

AA

berathebrain 01-24-2010 01:26 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 227603)
Hi berathebrain!

There are many, like Pascal's Triangle leading into polynomials and the binomial coefficients.
Much of this you can find on the internet.
Something you will not yet find on the internet is the 33-tiered Maria-Matrix. It is here on this forum in thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18834

A very basic one and related to the above thread are the Perfect Numbers
of the Greeks.

Schismatic and Sacred Science & Perfect Numbers

The Greek alchemy of course became 'modern chemistry' and Plato's five elements mapped as his 'perfect solids' and later as say 'quantum gauge interactions' in the post-Newtonian science redefining itself.

The Aristotelean physics of precise measurement of the physical parameters was retained and the Platonist-Pythagorean physics of 'divine perfection' became largely abandoned in this scientific reformation.

Something of a remnant could not be erased in this new scientific paradigm however - the 'science of divinity' or the science of 'creative providence'.
This residue today pervades all sections and strata of society and is a powerful component of all political, religious and cultural institutions.
So even if this 'science of divinity' or 'omniscience' is a purely psychological construct and without any physical measurement significance whatsoever; it still plays an important, sometimes even dominant role in the affairs of states and national agendas of whatever political persuasion and affiliation.

So can one find a common factor UNITING all those psychological constructs in a form acceptable to the 'Mensuration Science' and perhaps in a form more akin the 'science of divinity' of Newton and the Greek alchemists?
One can do so, if one can discover a 'common denominator' for the divinity sciences, invariably coloured in the codes of language and interpretations.

And here one can introduce certain 'emotion charged' labellings or words, such as ALLAH and GOD and AL QAEDA as factors of the omniscience.
Then in other words, using the psychology of the historical residue of divinity science, this also holds the key to unite the religions, say linked to political constructs and affairs of state. This could be followed perhaps, by a more global and political unity, born from a new understanding of its own linguistic codes.

And then it does not really matter if the 'gods and allahs' exist in a physical reality or only as psychological constructs, created or invented by sentient 'citizens'.
Because 'they' most assuredly exist as psychological creations; 'they' carry a significant 'emotional energy', which perhaps can be modelled in a form of 'consciousness' in physical parameters following an unification of the language codes underpinning 'their' reality as 'emotion-charged' and say mental energy constructions.

This will introduce a scenario, where no numbers exist at all; so the decoding following is necessarily post-facto and assuming the Set of Natural Numbers N, say given in a statement, such as: N={1,2,3,4....n; nÞn+1 PMI}; and where PMI is a label for a procedure termed Principle of Mathematical Induction.

'Perfect Numbers' or PN's are those numbers of the set N, which add all their factors to sum their eigenstate or self-identity.

Then the first PN is PN1=6=1+2+3=1.2.3=√(6²)=(1.2.3)^1.

The second PN is PN2=28=1+2+4+7+14=√(28²)=√(1.2.4.7.14)^½=√784.

PN3=496=1+2+4+8+16+31+62+124+248=(1.2.4.8.16.31.62.12 4.248)^¼ and

PN4=8128=1+2+4+8+16+32+64+127+254+508+1016+2032+4064=
(1.2.4.8.16.32.64.127.254.508.1016.2032.4064)^1/6.

In more detail:
6=1+2+3=½[3][4]
28=1+2+3+4+5+6+7=½[7][8]=1³+3³=1+2+4+7+14
496=1+2+3+...+30+31=½[31][32]=1³+3³+5³+7³
=1+2+4+8+16+31+62+124+248

8128=1+2+3+...+127+128=½[127][128]=1³+3³+5³+7³+9³+11³+13³+15³
=1+2+4+8+16+32+64+127+254+508+1016+2032+4064

We shall reencounter the mathematical form of.. Σ=½[n][n+1] later, but note here, that there exists this 'special number' x=2 as the solution for the quadratic x+x=2x=x²=4 or x²-2x=0.

This is the only number of the set N, whose 'doubling' is identical to its 'squaring'.

It also defines the 'Derivative' of the 'Perfect Square' x² as d(x²)=2x.dx.
We may also define a set PN={PN1; PN2; PN3; PN4;...PNn}={6; 28; 496; 8128;...PNn} and as a subset of N.

AA

In this thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18834 you mention that all perfect numbers are the sums of the ODD NUMBERS CUBED. That is true only if a number is perfect, but the other way around is not necessarily true. For example, take first 16 odd numbers and cube them, you will get 130816, which is the next number after 8128. This number is equal to 511*512/2, where 511 is not a Mersenne prime, so this can not be a perfect number. It is true that this number can be expressed as the sum of first 511 numbers, but that doesnt make it a perfect number. Here is the definition of a Perfect number: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/PerfectNumber.html.

Interesting formula thou.

I have been always fascinated by numbers, and so I did notice the fabulous connection of number 2. Namely, number 2 satisfies the equation x+x=x*x=x^x. I have also noticed that 2^4=4^2. So I have wondered If any other numbers satisfies the equation x^y=y^x. So I found a formula to find infinite many numbers that satisfies the above condition.
Here it is:
x=n*n^(1/(n-1))
y=n^(1/(n-1))
where n is some real number.
If you take n=2 you will get 2^4=4^2.
If you take n=3, you will get (3*(3^(1/2)))^(3^(1/2))=(3^(1/2))^(3*(3^(1/2)))
and so on.

Could you elaborate on this equation. And Notice that when n goes towards number 1, x and y is equal to e=2.7182818284590452353602874713527.

I always thought this equation could be used to factorize numbers through some fractal type algorithm :)

Dejan

abraxasinas 01-24-2010 03:12 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:

Originally Posted by berathebrain (Post 227686)
In this thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18834 you mention that all perfect numbers are the sums of the ODD NUMBERS CUBED. That is true only if a number is perfect, but the other way around is not necessarily true.
Of course; A implies B does not necessarily imply B implies A.
All bachelors are Men is true, but does not mean that all Men are bachelors.

For example, take first 16 odd numbers and cube them, you will get 130816, which is the next number after 8128. This number is equal to 511*512/2, where 511 is not a Mersenne prime, so this can not be a perfect number. It is true that this number can be expressed as the sum of first 511 numbers, but that doesnt make it a perfect number. Here is the definition of a Perfect number: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/PerfectNumber.html.

You have just reiterated what I have stated in the post you mentioned. Please make sure you understand the presented data corrctly, before critisizing it.

Interesting formula thou.

I have been always fascinated by numbers, and so I did notice the fabulous connection of number 2. Namely, number 2 satisfies the equation x+x=x*x=x^x. I have also noticed that 2^4=4^2.

Yes but this follows by definition of 4=2^2; so 4^2=(2^2)^2=2^4 by definition of the exponential functions.

So I have wondered If any other numbers satisfies the equation x^y=y^x. So I found a formula to find infinite many numbers that satisfies the above condition.
Here it is:

x=n*n^(1/(n-1))
y=n^(1/(n-1))

Here n*n^(1/(n-1))=n^[1+1/(n-1)]=n^[n/(n-1)]

Then x/y=n^{n/(n-1) -1/(n-1)}=n^{1}=n and so x=ny

Taking natural logs lnx=ln(ny) for x=e^[n.lny] or y=e^[lnx/n]

This reduces to your initial statement x^y = y^x in taking natural logarithms and using the definition for x=ny

ylnx=xlny=y.ln(ny)=ny.lny or ln(ny)=n.lny

But ln(ny)=ln(n)+ln(y) by definition of exponential/logarithmic function and so
ln(n)+lny=n.lny for ln(n)=(n-1)lny=ln(y)^[n-1] and n=y^[n-1]

Now eliminate n=x/y for x/y=y^[(x-y)/y] and
x=y^[(x-y+y)/y]=y^[x/y]

Raise both sides by the power of y for: x^y = y^x

This equation so is INDEPENDENT of n in the definition n=x/y.

where n is some real number.
If you take n=2 you will get 2^4=4^2.
If you take n=3, you will get (3*(3^(1/2)))^(3^(1/2))=(3^(1/2))^(3*(3^(1/2)))
and so on.

Could you elaborate on this equation. And Notice that when n goes towards number 1, x and y is equal to e=2.7182818284590452353602874713527.

Of course, because n=x/y=1 implies x=y for y=e^[lnx]=x=y

So now you are using the form n/(n-1)=(n+1-1)/(n-1)=1+1/(n-1), which normalises to the mathematical definition of the exponential function
f(n)=(1+1/n)^n in the limit ofr asymptotic approach of n.
This also engaes the function f(x)=e^x being its own derivative f'(x)=f(x).

Below are some details Dejan. You do make a competent mathematician.

I always thought this equation could be used to factorize numbers through some fractal type algorithm :)

Dejan

Consider the following function:

f(n)=(1+1/n)n.

Evaluate for increasing counts n:

f(1)=(1+1/1)^1=2

f(2)=(1+1/2)^2=9/4=2.25

f(3)=(1+1/3)^3=64/27=2.370370...
f(10)=(1.1)^10=2.59374246........
f(100)=(1.01)^100=2.704813829...
f(Infinity)=℮=2.718281828.... This function is limited by a number 'e' for increasing n.

Definition: ℮=lim{1+1/n}n for n->Infinity

But this function approches infinity as n approaches -1 from -1- (from -2 say).
This function is limited by 1 as n approaches 0 from 0+ from above (>1) is UNDEFINED for n=0 and is limited by 1 from below (<1) as n approaches 0 from 0-.
The function is again UNDEFINED for n=-1 and behaves 'complexified irrationally' in the interval from n=-1 to n=0. Say the function assumes the complex value 1/i=i/ii=-i for n=-1/2.
As n decreases from -1 to negative infinity, it decreases from Infinity at n=-1 to e as n approaches large negative values.

f(1/100)=(101)^1/100=1.04723.
f(1/2)=(1+2)^1/2=√3
f(-100)=(1-1/100)^-100=2.732.
f(-10)=(1-1/10)^-10=2.867972.
f(-3)=(1-1/3)^-3=27/8=3.375
f(-2)=(1-1/2)^-2=4
f(-1)=(1-1)^-1=1/0
f(-1/2)=(1-2)^-1/2=1/√-1=1/i=-i

f(0)=(1+1/0)^0=(1+Infinity)^0=Undefined

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Ln%2Be.svg.png

These basic considerations in regard to this (transcendental) number e lead to an infinite series expansion for this number and where factorial function n!=n(n+1)..2.1, relates to a recurrence relation, known as Gamma Function: Gamma(x+1)=x.Gamma(x)=n! as a special case. The Gamma Function is similarly undefined for n=0 and n=-1.

{The Gamma Function is defined in a Euler Integral below and has the value 1 for n=0. The integral evaluates then as a limit for -1/e^x for the interval from Infinity to 0, which is (0+1)=1.

But now we have Gamma(x+1)=0!=x.Gamma(x) and by the recurrence of the integral as shown below, for n=1, we also have Gamma(x+1)=1!=1=x.Gamma(x).
Without evaluating the integral, we find the integrals as relating to each other in the Factorial Function.

I1=1.I0 this is 1.0!=1!
I2=2.I1=2.1.I0 this is 2.1!=2!
I3=3.I2=3.2.1.I0 this is 3.2!=3!
I4=4.I3=4.3.2.1.I0 this is 4.3!=4!
In=n.In-1=n! generalising as n.(n-1)!=n!

For the Integration by parts simply use d(uv)/dx =(udv/dx+vdu/dx).
Let u=x^n and v=-e^-x. Then du/dx=n.x^n-1 and dv/dx=e^-x.
Then since Integral (d(uv)/dx)dx=uv; the procedure below follows in writing: uv=Integral{d(uv)/dx}dx=Integral{udv/dx}dx + Integral{vdu/dx}dx.

The integral equation is then: Integral{-udv}=In=uv-Integral{vdu}=uv-Integral{-e^-x.n.x^n-1}dx.

This is an interesting application of integration by parts. Let's have a look at the integral

where n is some non-negative whole number.

This seems to be a candidate for integration by parts. Differentiate the xn and integrate the e-x. This will give us

It is an important property of the exponential function that, whatever the value of n, xne-xhttp://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch.../int/img56.gif 0 as xhttp://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch.../int/img56.gifhttp://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch.../int/img57.gif (ex grows far faster than any power of x). So, if n > 0 the first term on the RHS vanishes at both ends. The other term on the RHS involves an integral which is just the same as our original one with n replaced by n - 1. So we have

You grumble that this has not evaluated the integral--it has just turned it into another similar integral. True, but that does actually make it easy to evaluate the original integral. The point is that the above formula is valid for any positive integer n. So, climbing up the ladder, we have

I1= 1.I0I2= 2.I1 = 2.1.I0I3= 3.I2 = 3.2.1.I0I4= 4.I3 = 4.3.2.1.I0

--and so on. You will probably believe me if I say that the overall result is that In = n!.I0.

This has reduced everything to the single problem of evaluating

(as you should check).

So we have obtained the rather nice result that

Now for a generalisation. We had a positive integer n in the integrand as a power. There was actually nothing in our integration procedure (the integration by parts) that relied on the fact that n was a whole number. We could just as well look at the integral

where a is any positive value. Doing integration by parts on this will give

f (a) = a.f (a - 1) if a > 1

as before. If a is a whole number then f (a) = a!, but f (a) makes perfectly good sense for any positive value a. So we have produced a kind of generalisation of the factorial function. We can now talk about the factorial of http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch...int/img205.gif or http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch.../int/img88.gif. This may sound a rather silly thing to do, but it does actually have wide application.

Traditionally, we do not work with the function f (a) but with the function http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch...int/img308.gif(a) = f (a - 1). This is known as the Gamma Function,

for a > 0. Of course, we have http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch...int/img308.gif(1) = http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch...int/img308.gif(2) = 1.
To satisfy idle curiosity I can tell you that http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch...int/img308.gif(http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch...int/img205.gif) = http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch...int/img310.gif }

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/a/1...d2dd287fdb.png

An important consequence then follows for a similar expansion for the exponential function.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/2...a3ed3afe88.png

AA

UncleJohn 01-24-2010 03:31 PM

Hi Abrax,

I sure like those posts of yours with the Mathematics in them.

Do you have any idea how long you expect to be answering questions on your thread?

What are you going to do if ten thousand people want to ask you questions?

In the Grocho Marx TV program there was a duck that would fall down when the people on the program would say the magic word. I think they got a hundred dollars for saying the magic word. Is there some question that you have really been waiting for someone to ask?

Do you think that the ET's feel much love for humans.

Why don't the ET's give us the free energy solution?

Can the ET's really time travel and know what going to happen in the future?

abraxasinas 01-24-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleJohn (Post 227724)
Hi Abrax,

I sure like those posts of yours with the Mathematics in them.

Do you have any idea how long you expect to be answering questions on your thread?

No, its a day at a time, Uncle John.

What are you going to do if ten thousand people want to ask you questions?

Go home to Thuban. It's good to have detractors who throw spanners into the works.

In the Grocho Marx TV program there was a duck that would fall down when the people on the program would say the magic word. I think they got a hundred dollars for saying the magic word. Is there some question that you have really been waiting for someone to ask?

No, some of the questions asked surprise me in regards to their depth and inner nous - like Julissa the Peruvian and hillibillbobbi and your's to a point.

Do you think that the ET's feel much love for humans.

The ETs are basically humans interD and higherD. They want to change into something else as much as some humans do.

Why don't the ET's give us the free energy solution?

Because there is a lot of hype over nonexistent free energy devices. The principles are understood, but the lightspeed limit is very much in the way to implement the principles large scale.
The key the 4D opening up. If it doesn't it's business as usual.

Can the ET's really time travel and know what going to happen in the future?

Timetravel yes, its no big deal and the imagination helps to IMAGE things - hint.
Predicting the future no.
Thuban only knows the timeline mapped from 6BC to 32AD and a special warploop in that.
The trigger points are known, but not what will happen in between.
So if someone asks me (in testing the validity of those 12D Thubans) as to what their birthday is or what they did on July 24th, 2006 at 6 o'clock at night; then I dont know and would reply: I can't remember what I did at that time, so how can I remember what you did.
It's like the Devil asking Jesus to jump of the cliff to see the angels rescuing him and you can check yourself what Jesus replied to the Devil - about tempting the Oneness of God and so forth.
Having said this; one can attempt to 'tune in' and say. Ok, I see you sitting in the carpark after the light night shopping and you are getting ready to drive home to cook dinner.

But asking the 'Big questions' is different. What happened 1 second before the Big Bang?
Stuff like that is Unification Physics and not personal vanity - you know that and might remember how I replied to you about your Canis Major familiarity - and now you know I was close with that in discovering your Khaibit of Anubis.
This is timetravelling of sorts.
But now I am cooking something and watch some Human Comedy. There is a lot of that around - Are You Being Served? - from the BBC.

You are doing well Uncle John. Soon you will timetravel to Thuban.

AA

UncleJohn 01-24-2010 04:48 PM

Hi Abrax,

It seems obvious to me that some rather nasty ET's are in charge of our government and always have been.

This has been kept a secret from the general population.

Why isn't there some kind species of ET's that would inform humanity that they are not in charge?

Are all ET's aware of how humanity is controlled?

We are never going to eliminate needless human suffering unless we can get rid of nasty ET's running this planet. How can get rid of these nasty ET controllers with the vast majority of humans not knowing they are here?

Do some ET's really feed off negative human emotions such as fear and pain?

bigmo 01-24-2010 05:28 PM

Abraxas,

Was the recognition of the ' Christ Consciousness' as the transformation by humans from the 3D into the 4D the real 'truth' or foundation of Christianity?

Would this explain why anyone 'denying' or 'unless ye be born again' of the existence of the 4D would be prevented from entering into this dimension or 'heaven'?

Is it because our thoughts and beliefs are the creation within a structure of archetypes so that if we create a denial, we have created that 'experience'?

Or is it something more esoteric within the laws of 12D physics beyond our reach but true non the less?

Peace

Initiate 01-25-2010 01:37 AM

Hi Abraxas,

I was in a lucid state while meditating last night and had a vision of riding a White Unicorn. Very strong powerful. I was guiding it through the forest towards the light at the edge of the forest. I've never had this "dream" before.

I found this today while trying to understand th vision.

Quote:

http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/magi...tma_chapt3.htm

The Wise truly say
That two wild beasts lurk in the forest:
One is beautiful, well-formed and spirited,
A great strong antlered stag;
The other is a radiant white unicorn.

Both lie hidden in the forest;
We call the man insightful,
Who can spy and catch them.

Here and everywhere the Masters concisely reveal
That two beasts move through the forest.
(Yet the forest must be understood to be one thing.)

First, to reach the root of all things,
Matter will be called the forest,
So shall we know and understand things rightly.

The Unicorn stands for Spirit
The Stag answers to no other name
Than Soul and none can deny it.

Now it is true that he, who by Art,
Knows how to tame them,
Leading them out of the forest,
Yet driving them close together,
Would be called a Master.

Such a man has found the Golden Fleece.
So now he may triumph,
and might govern over great Augustus.

Now it is important that you know
A Stag and Unicorn in the forest go.

Soul and Spirit exist in Matter

It sounding like it fits in with what you have been saying. So thought I would share.

Regards,

Initiate

abraxasinas 01-25-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleJohn (Post 227774)
Hi Abrax,

It seems obvious to me that some rather nasty ET's are in charge of our government and always have been.

And it seems obvious to me that there are some rather 'nasty' humans in charge of our governements.
Give a man or woman 'power' over others and corruption ensues.

This has been kept a secret from the general population.

The ETs are 4D and interact with humans in 3D. Some are within the humans as 4D entities and sometimes the 4D can projected into 3D and the ETs then appear as separate entities.

Why isn't there some kind species of ET's that would inform humanity that they are not in charge?

You are saying so right now. Do you expect 'open disclosure' of things - by populus media - it will not happen. Civil uproar would occur; politics would basically lose ALL credibility - too much at risk - for the system.

Are all ET's aware of how humanity is controlled?

Humanity is the focus point of the entire universal evolvement, not just galacti, not just supergalactic, but universal.

We are never going to eliminate needless human suffering unless we can get rid of nasty ET's running this planet. How can get rid of these nasty ET controllers with the vast majority of humans not knowing they are here?

Eliminate the ignorance of the human mind regarding itself and the 4D ET intelligence will find itself disabled to interfere with the human selfperception.

The ET intelligence is the sentience of the fake-deities constructed by humans in their history of projecting their own power onto false idols.
Therefore, the empowerment of ALL 'bad ETs' is nothing but the human authority over itself thrown away and given to their idols, created in the image of the human.

Just as the fake-God only exists because human minds allow it to exist; so is the ETs 'evilness' but a projection of the human evilness.

(26) Jesus says:
"You see the splinter that is in your brother’s eye, but you do not see the beam that is in your (own) eye.
When you remove the beam from your (own) eye, then you will see clearly (enough) to remove the splinter from your brother’s eye."

The ETs are your bothers and sisters; just as the images in your mirrors seem unreal to you from a physical perspective, yet are real in say an electromagnetic light-darkness perspective; so are the ETs real and unreal relative to you. But THEY are YOUI, either in a timetravel sense or some other sense.

Do some ET's really feed off negative human emotions such as fear and pain?

Do some people experience pleasure in the sufferings, physical, emotional or mental of others?

(03) Jesus says:
"If those who lead you say to you: ‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
If they say to you: ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
"When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

AA

abraxasinas 01-25-2010 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmo (Post 227800)
Abraxas,

Was the recognition of the ' Christ Consciousness' as the transformation by humans from the 3D into the 4D the real 'truth' or foundation of Christianity?

Yes bigmo, I'd agree with that. The 'great experience' was the witness of the 'apostles' of the 'transfigured' Christbody, i.e. the change from 3D into 4D.
The witnesses then knew that it was 'truth'- after not before the 'resurrection'.
From this the 'inner circle' of the 'gnositic secrets' developed; but after Jesus was 'gone', as always, the 'one circle' became many and divergence ensued.
Paul so became 'reinitiated', but became misunderstood not only by the Jerusalem church, led by Peter and James, halfbrother of Jesus; but also by his Greek-Roman 'converts' due to his emphasis on the 'gnostic' Jesus of the 'secrets'.

Would this explain why anyone 'denying' or 'unless ye be born again' of the existence of the 4D would be prevented from entering into this dimension or 'heaven'?

It's the core of the human entity; which must become 'energized'.
This means no less than the human entity transforming into an energy source from its status of energy receiver.
Like a planet cannot shine for lack of internal energy source (fusion reactor of stars); so cannot the old human USE the ZPE of the Source/Logos.

Being able to generate and 'tap' the ZPE, which is everywhere in spacetime as the Heisenberg Lightmatrix say; will enable the New Human to 'shine like a star'. This is why it is labeled StarHumanity.

Is it because our thoughts and beliefs are the creation within a structure of archetypes so that if we create a denial, we have created that 'experience'?

Oh yes. It is all archetypes. Before there was the material universe; there was the metaphysical universe of archetypes. These are the ideal forms of Plato and of Penrose and some other Neoplatonists as the 'modern gnostics'.

Every thought you think is empowered by the metaphysical symbolism. Thoughts PRECEDE ALL material manifestation. Then emotional charging of the thoughts lead, over time, to the physical manifestation.

That is why the UFO-ET question appears to be so fluid.
Sometimes they manifest, or shapeshift and sometimes the fleet away in transparency etc. etc.
The ETs are as real as the 3D humans. It is the 3D reality which is a seedling CORE reality; say like the Acorn is for the Oak-Tree.

The Acorn is sprouting into Humanity is growing into ETness.

But the ETs are NOT independent from the humans perceiving them. Its the quantum mechanics of the measurement and the Schroedinger Paradox again.

Or is it something more esoteric within the laws of 12D physics beyond our reach but true non the less?

No, the 12D actually IS the 3D, but interwoven in the intensities (densities).

Peace

AA

hippihillbobbi 01-25-2010 10:48 AM

Abraxas --

SO Many Questions ..... SO Little Time! i guess it's cause every new answer begets another question :lol3: thanks for continuing to be our wailing wall, AA .... you're a trooper!!

Ok here goes ..... think i'll start with the hardest (for me) first.

1) Re: the human concept of God, Creative Source, All-That-Is, etc. and our relationship with/to Him-Her/It -- it seems to me that since Jesus apparently related to the Source as Abba which supposedly translates as Da-Da, isn't the intimately personal relationship that this implies the most perfect template for a human relationship with its source? is this not mirrored in the Christian mystical traditions (and I imagine in many others) of the mystical marriage, e.g., Jesus-as-Bridgroom, as our Mother, etc.

2) Was the real Eve archetype (as redeemed by Lillith) "fulfilled" in Mary, Jesus' mother? just as the real Adam archetype (as redeemed by the new Eve) was fulfilled in Jesus? And if so, is it correct to assume that the "entity formerly known as Mary" may be called our Dragon Mother .... just as the entity known as Jesus is our Dragon Master (i realize that that Yeshuah was the perfected He-She and so also can be seen as our Master/Mother .... so then does it follow that Mary is our Mother/Master??)

3) Are you familiar with Julian of Norwich, one of my favorite mystics? "And All Will Be Well .... And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well."

4) What is the scriptural source from which you quote when you cite things Jesus says that are not specifically included in the "orthodox" canon?

thanks once again, AA, for all your time and patience with us! :wub2:

hippihill

Malletzky 01-25-2010 11:39 AM

Hi Abrax, the following excerpt from your answer to Julissa:

Quote:

Julissa I am rather impressed with your logic and deductiveness. You basically understand the process.
You must have been to Thuban a number of times in your superluminal travellings.
The 3D earth will still be there, but instead of being all that is for the 3D perceivers; the 4D earth will have 'opened' 4D and so allow access for all those Terrans, which are able to RESONATE with the 4D energy realms.
The Shadow Earth is Earth itself, the mirror being the divide between the 3D and the 4D. Nibiru=Serpentina, the New Earth encompassing the Old Earth. There will be no poleshift geographically and there will be no celestial planet coming to earth to 'check up' on the 'silly humans'.
The poleshift is the 'turning inside-out' of the Gaian-Data collected over almost 26,000 years and the incoming 'ancient ones' is the message from Hunab Ku travelling from the center of the galaxy to the earth's center to TRIGGER the wormhole physics.

There so shall be TWO humanoid races inhabiting Gaia-Serpentina in the Old Humans unable to access 4D and the StarHumans who can access 4D.
Because the StarHumans will be like Jesus post the resurrection (yes, denying this and the Christ-Melchizedek agenda in the scriptural fulfilment sense will automatically keep one in 3D) and able to LEAVE 3D, say in walking through walls (the physics of this advanced quantum wave mechanics and in no way supernatural btw), many of the 4D Starhumans will often appear to the 3D humans as having disappeared.
Spacecraft and similar will also materialise from 4D into 3D in the corrollary to this.
The 'new' stewardship for the 'new earth' will take quite some time to manifest, but the basic structure of reality perception will change basically overnight. I will not elaborate on this for the present time, except saying that the StarHumans will have a lot of fun interacting with the 3D Humans.

and this article from Aluna Joy, titled "The Only Things We Take With Us"...

http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2009mar.html

where she describes a possible and different environment after we, as humanity (for those who'll be able) will access the new 4D...

...just triggered a new question, which I would like to ask here:

What happens with our memories, beliefs, thoughts, all archetypes...will the one who will access the 4D remember of this present earthly "life" ?

The reason I ask is that I've also read the Drunvalo's description of the process of the "changing environment" and the "life" in the new 4D, which is very similar to that of Aluna Joy.

thanks in advance, with much :wub2: and respect
malletzky

migp 01-25-2010 09:04 PM

Hi Abraxas,

I wanted to ask you about the information you wanted to communicate to us starting on January 18. I guess that I am one of the persons with less knowledge in this forum. sometimes when reading this thread I feel like I am in a dream within a dream.

Sometimes I feel like a bad entity or being or energy is acting against me. Examples of this can be a wrong phone call very late at night that disturbs my sleep, or my car breaks just when I am starting a new project and I need the car the most, or even when I am trying to meditate (I am learning this) and an unexpected strong wind interrupts my meditation. How can I poroctect myself from this?.

Thanks,

Miguel

Céline 01-25-2010 09:48 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OwaFHJQiAJ...18_7185599.jpg

May all who read this thread know they are loved..for exactly who...they are.

eleni 01-26-2010 01:58 AM

Abrax- what do you make of the UFO's orbiting the sun? Do you have any information pertaining to that?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19463

realitycorrodes 01-26-2010 05:24 AM

abraxasinas

Thank you for your kind reply. I respect your effort , energy and attention.

Please accept my humility for I do not think I am worthy to talk to you.

Your reply to my questions was very generous. I was disappointed by the reply not because there was anything wrong with the answers you gave.

Personally I set myself up for an expectation of revealing new hitherto untold information.

Your information was not new to me.

In fact, in some areas I probably remain open to other possibilities, especially in regard to living without food. Mainly because I have met people who can do this!

In regard to techniques there are secrets about physical techniques that can access states of bliss. I am aware of some, but know people who claim to have others.

I was hoping you were going to reveal step by step some of these actual techniques that are still being kept secret by a hierarchy of gurus etc etc on whatever levels.

Sitting meditating all day for years on end has proven itself to be a rather inefficient technique. Not many graduate with this technique - I know it works but very inefficiently - in terms of the number actually acheiving any results! Is'nt it about time some serious techniques were given out that work instantly.

Wishing you energy to do what makes you happy!

wilsonericq7 01-26-2010 01:30 PM

I have been struggling with the concept of thought (stay with me...)

Questions arise as to the location of thought, which leads to questions of intent and purpose.

Mainstream thought (outside of my own head) holds co-creation as the goal...however the paradox of creating anything in a self-less manner seems tainted with ego.

Is thought imaginary at all? If not, what are we to make of dreams?

If they are not imaginary, yet also not from our ego driven motives...what is the point?

Are we experiencing every thought...at the same time...seperately?

I have come to this: Attention on Intention...and find myself lost

I have read/heard/been told to:

1. Think with the Heart

2. Feel with the Mind

....and have come here for help....as at this time I am stuck with logic and reason.

Is there any hope for someone like me? I'm not sure (eog-mind) if my DNA is ready for ascension, but my heart yearns for it.

How can this be a true desire with out the ego?

Namaste

ellie 01-27-2010 01:42 AM

Okay, I am sorry but I cannot wade through 37 pages of a thread, so excuse me if this question has been posted before.

With all the esoteric information you obviously have at your disposal can you explain to me where it is stated ................."144,000 souls will be saved."

Would this mean if 144,000 souls can be found on Gaia to be ready for ascension then that might mean Gaia's people will be saved from nuclear wars and taken out by Nibiru or does it mean that only the 144,000 souls will be saved.

If it is the latter to be the most right (only 144,000 souls will be saved) I find it wanting to say the least because with the billions of people on Gaia right now I know for a fact there are more than 144,000 good souls here who are more than enlightened IMHO.

Is this a question you can answer or not? I have read some prediction threads here and I really wouldn't like nuclear wars and starvation to befall the people, children and little babies of Gaia.

Thank you.

TRANCOSO 01-27-2010 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 228524)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OwaFHJQiAJ...18_7185599.jpg

May all who read this thread know they are loved..for exactly who...they are.

By whom, Celine?
By others or by themselves?

carriblu 01-27-2010 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellie (Post 229257)
Okay, I am sorry but I cannot wade through 37 pages of a thread, so excuse me if this question has been posted before.

With all the esoteric information you obviously have at your disposal can you explain to me where it is stated ................."144,000 souls will be saved."

Would this mean if 144,000 souls can be found on Gaia to be ready for ascension then that might mean Gaia's people will be saved from nuclear wars and taken out by Nibiru or does it mean that only the 144,000 souls will be saved.

If it is the latter to be the most right (only 144,000 souls will be saved) I find it wanting to say the least because with the billions of people on Gaia right now I know for a fact there are more than 144,000 good souls here who are more than enlightened IMHO.

Is this a question you can answer or not? I have read some prediction threads here and I really wouldn't like nuclear wars and starvation to befall the people, children and little babies of Gaia.

Thank you.

seconded. i know a lot of people believe that those who are worthy (have a higher vibe) are the ones ascending.

under this view, is ascension some sort of a reward?

abraxasinas 01-27-2010 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Initiate (Post 228057)
Hi Abraxas,

I was in a lucid state while meditating last night and had a vision of riding a White Unicorn. Very strong powerful. I was guiding it through the forest towards the light at the edge of the forest. I've never had this "dream" before.

I found this today while trying to understand the vision.

It sounding like it fits in with what you have been saying. So thought I would share.

Regards,

Initiate

Thanks for sharing Initiate.
As I've said, the Unicorn is the 'protector' of Virgo, the Goddess of the Harvest (Demeter parthenogenetic with Persephone, Goddess of the Fertility and the Underworld/Hades).

So the archetype of Virgo as a 'Maiden' engages the transformation of the Mother-Dragon (Demeter) into the Daughter-Dragoness WITHOUT fertilization by the maleness, this 'missing maleness' becoming the Unicorn.

But as Persephone, the Dragon-Rider can enter and 'rule' the underworld of Hades as Pluto's Concubine.

Then your dream signifies your 'initiation' of being able to now 'ride the dragons'.

AA

abraxasinas 01-27-2010 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 228227)
Abraxas --

SO Many Questions ..... SO Little Time! i guess it's cause every new answer begets another question :lol3: thanks for continuing to be our wailing wall, AA .... you're a trooper!!

Ok here goes ..... think i'll start with the hardest (for me) first.

1) Re: the human concept of God, Creative Source, All-That-Is, etc. and our relationship with/to Him-Her/It -- it seems to me that since Jesus apparently related to the Source as Abba which supposedly translates as Da-Da, isn't the intimately personal relationship that this implies the most perfect template for a human relationship with its source? is this not mirrored in the Christian mystical traditions (and I imagine in many others) of the mystical marriage, e.g., Jesus-as-Bridgroom, as our Mother, etc.

Hi hillibill!

Yes, the ABBA is the same as PAPA or DAD and such cosy 'babytalk' in addressing the fatherhoods.
And this kind of understanding is all that is 'required' of the human relationship wirth respect to the 'God/Source/Creator' label.
Whatever 'terrible and crazy' notions of what 'God' is, has been promoted by the PTB; the simple answer is that Jesus 'got rid' of the OT archetype with 'His Father' called ABBA. The babies grow up (sometimes) in their mental maturities and so the DADA becomes DAD and so forth but never changing the intrinsic ABBA meaning.
The Swedish popgroup's popularity is not unrelated to tuning into a very simple, yet powerful archetype describing the NATURE of the Real God {Dancing Queen, Fernando, Mama Mia, Waterloo, etc.) - as the Father of Yeshuah.

2) Was the real Eve archetype (as redeemed by Lillith) "fulfilled" in Mary, Jesus' mother?
Yes, because Eve, being the 'rib' of Adam could not give birth to Adam.
Mary gave birth to Jesus, the New Adam, because Mary 'dared' to consider the 'Father of All' to be 'interested' in allowing Her to give birth to this New Adam and after 'Making Love to Mary' -in her juvenile imaginations and selfplay.

just as the real Adam archetype (as redeemed by the new Eve) was fulfilled in Jesus?
Indeed.
And if so, is it correct to assume that the "entity formerly known as Mary" may be called our Dragon Mother ....
Wow, YOU HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

just as the entity known as Jesus is our Dragon Master (i realize that that Yeshuah was the perfected He-She and so also can be seen as our Master/Mother .... so then does it follow that Mary is our Mother/Master??)
Perfect gnosis or insight on your behalf. This is why I term Jesus/Yeshuah the Master-Templar of Thuban.
The StarHumanity means just this HeShe=New Man and SheHe=New Woman, the 'mastery' is a self-mastery not a 'lordship' over anyone or anything else.

3) Are you familiar with Julian of Norwich, one of my favorite mystics? "And All Will Be Well .... And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well."

Well there is a 'coincidence-synchronicity' between the 'visions' of Julian of Norwich and myself.
Her 'visions of Jesus' are said to have ended on May 13th, 1373 following her illness and my second physical encounter with an interdimensional being occurred on May 13th, 1985.

Anyway even the Benedictine monks are said to (sometimes) 'pray' not to 'Our Lord Jesus' but to 'Our Holy Mother Jesus' and so you might see how the old monastic orders sort of 'understood' the deepr 'gnosis'.
This deeper gnosis is shared by your favourite English mystic and myself as spokesperson of the Council of Thuban.

You have chosden your favourite mystic very well indeed in the Thuban relativity of things.

4) What is the scriptural source from which you quote when you cite things Jesus says that are not specifically included in the "orthodox" canon?

Yes, the 'master's handbook' is called the 'Gospel of Thomas' from the Nag Hammadi Codex and gnostic library, discovered from 1945 in Egypt.

thanks once again, AA, for all your time and patience with us! :wub2:

hippihill

You are welcome hillibill.
Can you fathom, that you have a soul-connection to the English hermit of Norwich church of Julian?

Abraxas

abraxasinas 01-27-2010 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malletzky (Post 228241)
Hi Abrax, the following excerpt from your answer to Julissa:

and this article from Aluna Joy, titled "The Only Things We Take With Us"...

http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2009mar.html

where she describes a possible and different environment after we, as humanity (for those who'll be able) will access the new 4D...

...just triggered a new question, which I would like to ask here:

What happens with our memories, beliefs, thoughts, all archetypes...will the one who will access the 4D remember of this present earthly "life" ?

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It's as simple as that malletzy; the 'ones found worthy in self-judgement' will leave their caterpillar cocoons as Butterflies into 4D.
The cocoons are 3D and so the ones who rather continue as caterpillars will remain as caterpillars in 3D.

There will be NO changes to the memory complex coupled to the 'souls' in any other form or manner. There will simply be two kinds of humans on the new earth; 3D old ones and 4D new ones.

The reason I ask is that I've also read the Drunvalo's description of the process of the "changing environment" and the "life" in the new 4D, which is very similar to that of Aluna Joy.

Yes the Aluna Joy dreams are factual. The truth you carry IS the constant both in 3D and in 4D and it is the RESONANCE with the Love-Vibration (not the lovey dovey New Age version in general, but a rational energy felt with the mind) - spanning all dimensions.
What Aluna failed to realise however that the 4D MEMORY will COMPLEMENT the Old 3D MEMORY, not replace it. The 4D New Memory will sort of be like a totally New Memory, based on the 'truth-constant'.
And the 3D MEMORY will NOT disappear, but become a CORE Memory for the 3D expression of the 4D reality.

Can you see it now? The Starhumans will be able to 'walk and live' in TWO worlds, whilst the Humans will remain nrestricted in the 3D until thyey themselves DECIDE to 'take the steps' into the mirrors of the selfhood.

It's what you do every night, when falling asleep - you enter 4D dreamworld from 3D waking world.
After the change, the old dreamworld will be like a new 4D reality and you will be AWAKE when entering it.

thanks in advance, with much :wub2: and respect
malletzky

No problem my dear friend!

Abraxas

abraxasinas 01-27-2010 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by migp (Post 228498)
Hi Abraxas,

I wanted to ask you about the information you wanted to communicate to us starting on January 18. I guess that I am one of the persons with less knowledge in this forum. sometimes when reading this thread I feel like I am in a dream within a dream.

Sometimes I feel like a bad entity or being or energy is acting against me. Examples of this can be a wrong phone call very late at night that disturbs my sleep, or my car breaks just when I am starting a new project and I need the car the most, or even when I am trying to meditate (I am learning this) and an unexpected strong wind interrupts my meditation. How can I poroctect myself from this?.

Thanks,

Miguel

Hi Miguel!

An excellent point you have brought up here.

Your experiences are your own soul testing you. So when you feel or hear the 'strong interrupting wind' you are to 'change your approach'.
Instead of being annoyed your soul (and innermost whispering voice say) is asking you to OWN the 'energy of the tempest' and 'your feeling of annoyance'.

Should You say something like: "I recognize you windy breeze; you are my friend and I thank you for having come to wake me up from my slumbers",
then you will find that things will 'run more smoothly' in your daily endeavours.

As you know from January 18th, the solar sunspots starting to erupt and began to change the terrestrial weatherpatterns in preparation for the solar activities for the next 3 years.

A 'new wind of preparation' is blowing onto earth and you like all inhabitants on Gaia are asked to assume your function to cocreate Gaia's new planetary status.
The planetary transformation engages a collective consciousness and this consciousness is shared by all sentient lifeforms individually and in groups upon the planet and interacting with it.

AA

Firstlook 01-27-2010 05:24 AM

Hello Abraxas,

I hope things are well on your side of Earth.:original:

I wonder if you could talk about any experience or knowledge you might have about the concept of blending our dream world 4D with our awake 3D experience by means of sleep deprivation. I know this is not a healthy endurance for our physical, but its always intrigued me as to why I cannot go longer periods without sleep (mentally speaking).

Thanks

peace:original:

joey