Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

realitycorrodes 01-22-2010 06:46 AM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Greetings Abraxasinas,

I am interested in releasing happy hormones continuously from my body in order to be in a permanent state of bliss. Do you have any suggestions of how to practically acheive this?

The aim being I wish to maintain a continuous state of bliss that is not dependent on anything outside of me i.e. it is completley generated from within me by me.

I would prefer suggestions that don't involve external drugs, however if there are any secret combinations of herbs that can do this I am open to hear about it...but only after hearing about other techniques as mentioned above....that's if you know? And preferably if they are a take once only... after which the drug should leave me permanently in bliss without any further need of them forever.

Also I am interested in any secret techniques that allow a human being to become a breatharian. Do you have any suggestions for this?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before!

I only read the beginning message about after the 18 January 2010 there may be information given out that has hitherto never been given out.

Never know unless you ask.:original:

kriya 01-22-2010 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realitycorrodes (Post 226635)
Greetings Abraxasinas,

I am interested in releasing happy hormones continuously from my body in order to be in a permanent state of bliss. Do you have any suggestions of how to practically acheive this?

The aim being I wish to maintain a continuous state of bliss that is not dependent on anything outside of me i.e. it is completley generated from within me by me.

I would prefer suggestions that don't involve external drugs, however if there are any secret combinations of herbs that can do this I am open to hear about it...but only after hearing about other techniques as mentioned above....that's if you know? And preferably if they are a take once only... after which the drug should leave me permanently in bliss without any further need of them forever.

Also I am interested in any secret techniques that allow a human being to become a breatharian. Do you have any suggestions for this?

I only read the beginning message about after the 18 January 2010 there may be information given out that has hitherto never been given out.

Sorry for hijacking this thread for a moment, but Realitycorrodes, I am interested in your signature. Is it refering to the yogic technique of stopping the breath in order to achieve cosmic consciousness? And therefore dying before you die

Thanks,

Kriya

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 226471)
Evil? a flower?? your not serious are you?

Flowers are the physical manifestation of lifes beauty...how can you see anything evil in that??

You still avoid my questions...this tells me you know nothing of Dragon Love.

It is you who perceives the evil and the darkness in many things not I.
I have parodied the Tango of the Superficial Black Rose of the 'evil' darkness with the Synthetic or genetically modified Blue Rose; indicating that a 'Black Rose' is no different to a 'Blue Rose' in terms of colourful labelings.

Indeed Celine, I know nothing about Dragon Love.
Dragon Love to Abraxas is like the LOVE of Falkor, the Luck Dragon; you know the fantastic One.

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:b...lmEcHXtch71Yk=

And then there is the scientific definition of Dragon Love; the one you can encounter in the laboratories.

DRAGONLOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

AA

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Initiate (Post 226472)
Thanks. not time for sleep yet though.

did you once have form inside the creation? how did you get outside the creation if so? Form is what I refer to as an entities embodiment in the creation. Why did you choose to attach your self to Tony as opposed to taking form of your own to reveal your message?

Thanks

A

Hi Initiate!

This is a good question. How does one get 'outside' of the creation?

The answer is simple, yet profound.
Should you consider the 'creation' as a spacetime construct, that is some 'place' experienced at some 'time' by something you might term 'self-conscious' or 'self-unconscious'; then the answer must relate to find the 'space' and 'time' of creation, when there was no creation.

So then this nospace and notime also must be considered in their nature and/or nonmanifestation.

Say you create a fantasy creature like a Unicorn with seven horns, instead of one.
You IMAGINE this unicorn in RELATING your earlier experiences in your thoughtforms. You know what a unicorn supposed to look like from say a fairy tale book; you colour it white and place a horn (say akin that of a narwhale) upon it and then IMAGINE the superpositioning of six other say smaller horns protruding around the bigger horn from the horse-like Unicornian head.

Ok, I am sure you could do that.
But now imagine yourself of never having seen a horse and the colour white or a narwhale and the label of 'unicorn' is meaningless to you because of your LACK OF REFERENCE FRAME.

So you cannot create your sevenhorned unicorn for lack of background data.

This scenario then describes the Thuban presence in the 12th dimension.
The 12th dimension can only BE the 12th dimension, because the lower dimensions 1-11 exist.
So the 12D is REFERENCE FRAME for the lowerD in terms of spacetime construction.

Then reducing the cosmogony even further will allow you to reach the point where the 1st dimension does not yet exist.

So what is 'before' 1D - 0D!
But 0D as a mathematical point also is descriptive of InfiniteD in the VOID becoming so defined as the INVERSE of ETERNITY.
This Reciprocoity is akin the primordial polarity of something opposite yet unifiable.
This is high school algebra and group theory in the Identity parameters for addition and multiplication.

A+(-A)=0 {say 2-2=0} for addition and Ax1/A=1 {say 2x1/2=1} for multiplication.

Your question about FORM so derives from this also - the mathematical archetypical superstructure is IMMANENT or INTRINSIC to the Emergence of FORM.

So why can the Thuban Council BE 'outside' creation?
They are situated in the VOID=ETERNITY AS the prespacetime mode of creation.
They so are able to MAP the VOID=INFINITY of nospacetime onto the material creation as a 12D Reference Frame, so allowing the 11-dimensional universe to draw upon and utilize the Thubanese definition and creaton processes.

If one works for 24 hours answering questions and all during the night; it is not unreasonable to say 'Good Night' at local noontime.

You have asked an intelligent and pertinent question Initiate and the Thuban Council extends its gratitude to you for asking it.

AA

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reunite (Post 226507)
That's funny, I live not far from you and it's the middle of the day here in OZ

It's not so funny when one gets tired mentally and physically in the midday sun after having typed into a computer screen for 24 hours on end or so, Reunite.

AA

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 226569)
Perhaps Dragons sleep during the diurnal period. ;)

I have a question about anomalies I've been seeing in clouds these last few years.
Very often I look up and see clouds filled with very light hues such as greens, pinks, and blues when the Sun hits them at certain times... they almost look like plasma clouds. I've always enjoyed looking at clouds so I'm pretty sure I would have noticed this before if it was happening. Any ideas what the cause is? Is the Sun giving off different sort of Rayes lately?

I have pictures I can upload later if needed.

The atmosphere often acts as a Newtonian prism Phtah.
Why is the sky blue on a clear day - because particular electromagnetic frequencies (or wavelengths) are absorbed by the (gas) particles of the atmosphere. The absorbed wavelengths refer to energies of blue light and then are 'scattered' (as Rayleigh Scatter).

Then the Cyan or skyblue colour (Frequency about 650 Terahertz for a wavelength of so 460 nanometers) refers to the fact that Blue light (having more quantum energy than Red light) oscillates faster than Red light and is scattered more so than the Red light.

There is only the one light as the Newtonian Optical Prism, but the different colours DIFFRACT in this scattering.

This scattering then increases towards sunset for a reddening sky, when the light must travel further to reach your eye receptor and the decreasing solar intensity causes the red scattering to 'outnumber' the blue scattering.

This then is the basic physics for the 'lights and colours' you are seeing.
Should an interdimensional object, say from the 6D hyperspace, interact with the 3D (Minkowski) spacetime metric; then this interaction will find priority in interD light interactions, before further densification occurs.

This derives from the fact, that the wavenature of any object must manifest its 'Standing Wave Harmonic', before its wavefunction can particularise.

For example, when you of mass m=70 kg, walk down the street at 5 kilometers per hour, your wavematter speed is vphath=1.4 meters per second and your 'wavelength' becomes a miniscule and physically unmeasurable h/mv~7x10^-36 meters.

Then using Einstein's formula: E=mc^2=Count{hf}=mcvphath for
the total energy contained in your mass being a collection of frequency selfstates relating your walknig speed of vphath=1.4 m/s or 5 kilometers per hour or so 3.1 miles per hour to the speed of light in the quantum state of your wavenature.

AA

Sollve 01-22-2010 09:42 AM

Abrax,

I get the feeling that you are amused with the outcome of this thread. I can see you smile when we try with all of our hearts to understand the message you are trying to deliver. Each and every time there is a straight forward question you make an evasive manouver leaving many of us as big glowing question marks.

So, why is this?

My guess is that you are very bitter about the outcome of your life. You have been hurt deeply along the way and I'm not meaning physically. You have a very big heart and this is also in your reality your biggest weakness. You have learned the hard way and you have found your solution in reading and digesting cosmology and other things to substitute your (by you) percieved weakness to a degree where you have identified yourself with your teachings, never ever showing your 'weak spot', your heart.

I want you to know that if you want to heal and become whole again I'm here for you and I'm certain there are a whole bunch of other loving people here aswell that is willing to help you along. There is no weakness in opening ones heart and this is the place to do it. Take small steps and I promise you that the rewards will be endless.

You are like a wing broken bird, now accustomed to a life on the ground. You have forgotten about your wings and keep them tightly tucked away in a place were they don't get in your way, and you wonder why this world is so hostile. Know your broken heart and this will allow it to heal. Make it a part of you again and it will also be part of our perception of you, and that's who you truly are.

Don't be afraid, we will take care of you, help you and we will love you. You are amongst hearts, just were you belong.

With eternal love,
Sollve

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seafury (Post 226600)
Interrupting the off-topic and slightly pretentious game of Pictionary for a moment.

Clearly many of the members around here feel strongly about MCEO teachings. My queston is of a practical nature.

What do you make of the practical exercises, visualizatons, meditations and energy work that is put forth by MCEO. Do you see a benefit or is there the possibility that it is detrimental in any way?

Would you say that the Maharic Shield exercise is healthy or not healthy from an energy body perspective? Is it truly creating protection or is it doing the opposite? Is protection of this kind necessary or is it suggested with an agenda?

Thanks. This thread is super annoying, but I'm not done with it yet.

PS. I would like the OP's opinion on this. I don't want some random person telling me to look inside for the truth. I don't want someone who's clearly on the MCEO bandwagon answering either. I asked Abraxasinas the question for a reason.

I have made my position regarding the azurite material rather clear and have given references not only to the Drunvalo Melchizedek connection , but also the easily discerned critique from independent (stated as excult members in the maar article) sources found on the web.

It is not in my interest to discuss this material in terms of the 'techniques' applied, except in saying that the Thubanese protocol converges to the Drunvalo paradigm in utilising the harmonious Fibonacci mechanisms.
If the azurite material is meaningful to you it will not harm you in the 'long run' even if the Drunvalo critique of 'wrongness' of it applies to such application.

Follow your inner guidance and allow your journey to unfold in the manner it feels comfortable to you.
The Thuban Council has analysed the azurite material and has drawn its conclusion relative to its own understandings. It is a potpourri of earlier data given to the human evolvement and has attempted to retranslate this more ancient information in the labelings of a more 'modern science'.
Relative to the Thuban Council, the agenda of this platform is well intended, but as is most often the case, the marketing, promotional and fiscal considerations have assumed a 'life of their own' and the earlier agenda has transformed into a particular Dawkinsian MemeComplex.

This Memecomplex is highly polarised in a say 'fear versus love' agenda and so is unsuitable to be incorporated in the platform of Thuban.

If this understanding does not resonate with you, you are free to ignore this analysis and form your own judgements as to the appropriateness and validity of the Thubanese evaluations.

In particular:
What do you make of the practical exercises, visualizatons, meditations and energy work that is put forth by MCEO. Do you see a benefit or is there the possibility that it is detrimental in any way?

Yes, I do see benefit, even great benefit in exercises such as these.
However there is no requirement to visit workshops or seminars.
If you decide to sit under the old oaken tree (if you be so lucky to have thus) in your back yard and meditate on the nature of your environment: feel the energy of the tree, touch the tree, talk to the tree to access its large information base of spacial consciousness; then your Merkabah will activate and your requirement for protective shields will dissipate.

Yet, if you prefer to follow an instruction manual in a likeminded group, this also will activate your merkabah and so on - BUT in a form of group-mindedness and not in your one-to-one attunement with the natural elements.

The method is in the individual choices and is not found in ANY manual of 'how to connect to yourself' methodology.
This is the Thuban perspective; you are free to dismiss this perspective and to follow your choosings.

The Thuban children talk to the ants and in mind synchronization they 'become the ants', able to communicate with them as kindred souls.
The Thuban children do not sit in class rooms to learn about their 'inner selves' - rather they experience themselves as parts of their environments in the search for interaction with the elements and all lifeforms encountered.

Would you say that the Maharic Shield exercise is healthy or not healthy from an energy body perspective? Is it truly creating protection or is it doing the opposite? Is protection of this kind necessary or is it suggested with an agenda?

My answer to this should be selfevident. A fear-based galactic civilization requires shieldings of many kinds; a truly advanced galactic civilization has evolved past such necessitations.

Thank you for your query.

AA

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realitycorrodes (Post 226635)
Greetings Abraxasinas,

What a thought dear realitycorrodes. Being able to induce the autonomous nervous system and circulatory regulation systems in such a manner would accelerate the humanoid biochemical interaction with its psychophysicality in a most dramatic manner.
Perhaps you may attempt to attain the Nirvana of the buddha to enter such a blissful state.

Well you have been in such a state so 19.11 billion years ago. But then you were totally alone and nothing existed, except you. So you did decide to sacrifice your eternal blissfulness for a kaleidoscope of environmental interactions in your separated selfhood. And so you entered space and time from the 12th dimension and now you are here.
Then to reattain your lonely blissful selfstate as a 'alone no longer' blissful selfstate, you have set yourself the task to understand your own predicament.
How can I be just me, the Individual RealityCorrodes, and yet to BE more than this Individual say as a Family of RealityCorrodes?
And so you find yourself on a journey to REdiscover yourself AFTER you did so in your loneliness.

Stay away from drugs, any drugs (this is not an order, but advice), except say alcohol in moderation; as this is good for the blood (again in moderation), especially in cold weather.
That said, Nature is filled with drugs, natural drugs so you can drug yourself as you like - in Nature's way.
Reason for this is that the drugs of nature are chirally neutral with components balancing themselves in clockwise and anticlockwise quantum spin.
For example it is well known, that the Sugars in the DNA/RNA are righthanded in complementing the lefthanded amino acids.
The drugs you are talking about have become distorted in this quantum spin neutrality due to their processing and synthezising methods.

As long as you inhabit a biochemical reactor, called your body; you should treat this body as a temple for your higher self or soul or similar labeling.
This body of yours is designed to process nutrients in input-output functionality. It is not designed to NOT intake nourishment in solid and liquid and gaseous form
These are THREE phases: Solid-Liquid-Gaseous.

To deny the solid and liquid phases to concentrate on the gaseous nourishment state is highly disharmonious.
Of course it is advisable to regularly 'cleanse' the biochemical reactor in 'fasting' and 'bathing' and 'washing'.
It is entirely appropriate to restrict what kinds of food you allow as input and all manner of 'lifestyle choices' can be made and which are in harmony with the biochemical reactor.

You are welcome RealityCorrodes. If these replies are insufficient to you, you are welcome to ask for clarifications.

AA

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sollve (Post 226673)
Abrax,

I get the feeling that you are amused with the outcome of this thread. I can see you smile when we try with all of our hearts to understand the message you are trying to deliver. Each and every time there is a straight forward question you make an evasive manouver leaving many of us as big glowing question marks.

So, why is this?

Your feelings are your own dear Sollve.
Why should I be amused? Amused by what?
Your presumption of me attaining amusement in your perception of my evasiveness bespeaks more of your judgements, than my platform of relationship and interaction.

And who is this WE you are writing about? Have you becoe a spokesperson for THEM?

My evasive manouvers, what and where are they? Generalisations are insufficient to crystallize points of divergence or misunderstandings.

My guess is that you are very bitter about the outcome of your life. You have been hurt deeply along the way and I'm not meaning physically. You have a very big heart and this is also in your reality your biggest weakness.

What a decisive and accurate assessment of my cosmically embittered, multidimensionally hurtful, interdimensional nonphysicality and 3D fullhearted but weakened personality Sollve.
Have you ever thought of training to become a psychoanalyst?

You have learned the hard way and you have found your solution in reading and digesting cosmology and other things to substitute your (by you) percieved weakness to a degree where you have identified yourself with your teachings, never ever showing your 'weak spot', your heart.

Yes indeed, I have lied to myself all my life in my hard labours to hide my weaknesses in my deluded selfdeceptions.

I want you to know that if you want to heal and become whole again I'm here for you and I'm certain there are a whole bunch of other loving people here aswell that is willing to help you along. There is no weakness in opening ones heart and this is the place to do it. Take small steps and I promise you that the rewards will be endless.

You be the judge, assessor and psychoanalyst for that Sollve.
Indeed I have encountered the all embracing loving natures of many here on this forum. Love abounds, just as long the 'bad ones' go away.

You are like a wing broken bird, now accustomed to a life on the ground. You have forgotten about your wings and keep them tightly tucked away in a place were they don't get in your way, and you wonder why this world is so hostile. Know your broken heart and this will allow it to heal. Make it a part of you again and it will also be part of our perception of you, and that's who you truly are.

Have I ever called this world hostile? Mirror mirror on the wall!
I am a dragon; I have wings dear Sollve.
Indeed my DragonHeart is broken, like Sean Connery's in DragonHeart.
I think and feel I know who I truly am dear Sollve.

Don't be afraid, we will take care of you, help you and we will love you. You are amongst hearts, just were you belong.

I am afriad of nothing except the 'sky falling on my head' as Asterix the Gaul would say in the comic books.
Thank you very much for caring for me Sollve! Caring for others takes care of oneself, does it not?

With eternal love,
Sollve

I reciprocate your eternal love Sollve!

AA

Sollve 01-22-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 226685)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve
Abrax,

So, why is this?

Your feelings are your own dear Sollve.
Why should I be amused? Amused by what?

Your presumption of me attaining amusement in your perception of my evasiveness bespeaks more of your judgements, than my platform of relationship and interaction.

And who is this WE you are writing about? Have you becoe a spokesperson for THEM?

Aren't you, me, them, us and we just me in the mirror according to your teachings? Anyway, for clarification purposes replace above with I. I have no problems with that.

My evasive manouvers, what and where are they? Generalisations are insufficient to crystallize points of divergence or misunderstandings.

Well... The grass can sometimes be green as well.

My guess is that you are very bitter about the outcome of your life. You have been hurt deeply along the way and I'm not meaning physically. You have a very big heart and this is also in your reality your biggest weakness.

What a decisive and accurate assessment of my cosmically embittered, multidimensionally hurtful, interdimensional nonphysicality and 3D fullhearted but weakened personality Sollve.

My humble thanks! It's always nice to hear when I'm spot on!

Have you ever thought of training to become a psychoanalyst?

Hmm, maybe I should. The Thubans might need one? Can I use you as a reference?

You have learned the hard way and you have found your solution in reading and digesting cosmology and other things to substitute your (by you) percieved weakness to a degree where you have identified yourself with your teachings, never ever showing your 'weak spot', your heart.

Yes indeed, I have lied to myself all my life in my hard labours to hide my weaknesses in my deluded selfdeceptions.

As above so below...

You be the judge, assessor and psychoanalyst for that Sollve.
Indeed I have encountered the all embracing loving natures of many here on this forum. Love abounds, just as long the 'bad ones' go away.

As I stated above, I welcome you regardless if you percieve yourself as good or bad. You are me, and I'm not percieving me as bad.

Have I ever called this world hostile? Mirror mirror on the wall!
I am a dragon; I have wings dear Sollve.
Indeed my DragonHeart is broken, like Sean Connery's in DragonHeart.
I think and feel I know who I truly am dear Sollve.

My world can surely be hostile at times. I often challenge my own world and the challenge itslef can sometimes be percieved as hostile, even if it's my choosing. It's to understand it is my choosing that helps me develop.

I am afriad of nothing except the 'sky falling on my head' as Asterix the Gaul would say in the comic books.
Thank you very much for caring for me Sollve! Caring for others takes care of oneself, does it not?

I'll catch that sky for you Abraxa. No worries! :thumb_yello:

With eternal love,
Sollve

I reciprocate your eternal love Sollve!

AA

AA

See ya!
Sollve

:wall: -> :mad3: -> :chair: -> :groupwave: -> :thumb_yello: -> :cheers:

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sollve (Post 226699)
See ya!
Sollve

:wall: -> :mad3: -> :chair: -> :groupwave: -> :thumb_yello: -> :cheers:

Images are Images and Mirrors reflect the Images.

As long the Mirror of Illusions withstands the Invisible Images; the Illusions remain.

When the Mirror of the Illusions is shattered, then the Invisible Images become visible and are as One with the Images seen.

The unbroken Mirror remains as a Separator of the Onenesses in the external reflections; though the internal reflections are unified always.
AA

Céline 01-22-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 226660)
It is you who perceives the evil and the darkness in many things not I.
I have parodied the Tango of the Superficial Black Rose of the 'evil' darkness with the Synthetic or genetically modified Blue Rose; indicating that a 'Black Rose' is no different to a 'Blue Rose' in terms of colourful labelings.

Indeed Celine, I know nothing about Dragon Love.
Dragon Love to Abraxas is like the LOVE of Falkor, the Luck Dragon; you know the fantastic One.

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:b...lmEcHXtch71Yk=

And then there is the scientific definition of Dragon Love; the one you can encounter in the laboratories.

DRAGONLOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

AA

Your rose comments are purly for show...ALL roses are geneticaly altered... Pale pale blue was attained in a rose plantt, but NOT in cut flowers...the blue rose is still dyed....

Now..you understand my question..thank you for not evading the answer.

Now perhaps you understand why i asked the question.

or perhaps not.

Your science skills are way over the average human...

Just wondering if you have managed to solve the most important equation...

From what i know..these "goals" ..this "end result"....is completely impossible without the balance that comes from that equation...

All the science, numbers, followers... will NEVER just make that happen.

The proverbial hunt...is a farce...i..humanity...are not the only ones to think this way.

And to Tango, dear Abraxas, you must hear the music.

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 226706)

Your rose comments are purly for show...ALL roses are geneticaly altered... Pale pale blue was attained in a rose plantt, but NOT in cut flowers...the blue rose is still dyed....

Now..you understand my question..thank you for not evading the answer.

Now perhaps you understand why i asked the question.

or perhaps not.

Your science skills are way over the average human...

Just wondering if you have managed to solve the most important equation...

From what i know..these "goals" ..this "end result"....is completely impossible without the balance that comes from that equation...

All the science, numbers, followers... will NEVER just make that happen.

The proverbial hunt...is a farce...i..humanity...are not the only ones to think this way.

And to Tango, dear Abraxas, you must hear the music.

As always you are so very 'right' Celine!

AA

Céline 01-22-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 226709)
As always you are so very 'right' Celine!

AA

Why is "right" in quotations? Are you being sarcastic abraxas?

You have proven your worth in knowledge and science../

i am just asking for you to turn the mirror in another direction.

Dont hide behind all of this..

Seafury 01-22-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 226676)
I have made my position regarding the azurite material rather clear and have given references not only to the Drunvalo Melchizedek connection , but also the easily discerned critique from independent (stated as excult members in the maar article) sources found on the web.

It is not in my interest to discuss this material in terms of the 'techniques' applied, except in saying that the Thubanese protocol converges to the Drunvalo paradigm in utilising the harmonious Fibonacci mechanisms.
If the azurite material is meaningful to you it will not harm you in the 'long run' even if the Drunvalo critique of 'wrongness' of it applies to such application.

Follow your inner guidance and allow your journey to unfold in the manner it feels comfortable to you.
The Thuban Council has analysed the azurite material and has drawn its conclusion relative to its own understandings. It is a potpourri of earlier data given to the human evolvement and has attempted to retranslate this more ancient information in the labelings of a more 'modern science'.
Relative to the Thuban Council, the agenda of this platform is well intended, but as is most often the case, the marketing, promotional and fiscal considerations have assumed a 'life of their own' and the earlier agenda has transformed into a particular Dawkinsian MemeComplex.

This Memecomplex is highly polarised in a say 'fear versus love' agenda and so is unsuitable to be incorporated in the platform of Thuban.

If this understanding does not resonate with you, you are free to ignore this analysis and form your own judgements as to the appropriateness and validity of the Thubanese evaluations.

In particular:

Yes, I do see benefit, even great benefit in exercises such as these.
However there is no requirement to visit workshops or seminars.
If you decide to sit under the old oaken tree (if you be so lucky to have thus) in your back yard and meditate on the nature of your environment: feel the energy of the tree, touch the tree, talk to the tree to access its large information base of spacial consciousness; then your Merkabah will activate and your requirement for protective shields will dissipate.

Yet, if you prefer to follow an instruction manual in a likeminded group, this also will activate your merkabah and so on - BUT in a form of group-mindedness and not in your one-to-one attunement with the natural elements.

The method is in the individual choices and is not found in ANY manual of 'how to connect to yourself' methodology.
This is the Thuban perspective; you are free to dismiss this perspective and to follow your choosings.

The Thuban children talk to the ants and in mind synchronization they 'become the ants', able to communicate with them as kindred souls.
The Thuban children do not sit in class rooms to learn about their 'inner selves' - rather they experience themselves as parts of their environments in the search for interaction with the elements and all lifeforms encountered.

My answer to this should be selfevident. A fear-based galactic civilization requires shieldings of many kinds; a truly advanced galactic civilization has evolved past such necessitations.

Thank you for your query.

AA

Alright, that seals it. I've had enough sources show me MCEO is full of it, and all for the same reasons.

Thanks.

BROOK 01-22-2010 03:07 PM

Quote:

I am not involved with this method of shielding..as I do not follow the information. However I disagree with your summation that there is no necessity to shield because of the evolved state of a civilization. It's not true. There are always other civilizations out there that are less evolved, that would require such protection.

You don't have to be "fear based" to find the necessity to shield.

As for ":shielding" in general....it's always good to do in some form, as there are many out there who will tap into your energy for various reasons. Unless they have been given permission to do so, it's like free reign to get their hands on who you are. Do I suggest doing it for the reason of "fear"? Only if you fear...but it is a privacy issue with me.
If you want to know my energy, and who I am...you are going to have to ask me. Not tap into my energy source direct.
This does not mean I will not share my energy direct..but will still reserve the energy itself for that which I choose. It goes along the lines of being sovereign in my view. It goes hand in hand.

I'll also add...for those of us who are extremely sensitive to energy...it would be a necessity, as daily you would be bombarded by outside energies that would eventually cause many problems....particularly if you did not know the source of that energy, at any given time.

Céline 01-22-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 226763)
It goes along the lines of being sovereign in my view. It goes hand in hand.

Sovereign.... a very good point.

hippihillbobbi 01-22-2010 03:23 PM

Dear Abraxas --

this thread is CRAZY!!! and i'm So Grateful to have happened on it early, before it became too unweildy. i want to thank you, AA, for hangin-in-here with us like you have -- through sun and rain and hail and hurricane and (praise the Lord!) through those ever-so-elusive balmy breezes! amidst the often laborious intellectual (and sometimes intensely emotional discussions we've had on this thread. and btw, i'd also like to thank Celine, Brooke and Mudra for giving us such lovely images .... they provided much needed refreshment -- and usually at just the appropriate moment! thank you, sisters!!

i do have some questions too.

1) did Yeshua and John-(Hebrew name??) the-Baptist study with the Essenes, as Edgar Cayce (or some other "seer") indicated? If so, it seems they grew to reject any political/militaristic agenda the Essenes may have had?

2) what is the origin of the seemingly "natural," typical human revulsion to the snake and reptilian forms? i assume there may be a connection to the Eve-serpent story in Genesis, and the depiction of "monsters" as dragon-like creatures in our myths and folk-tales. but WHY were these forms chosen to-begin-with to image beings to fear and mistrust???

3) AA -- i'm trying to remember/grasp what you've told us about the fact that you exist inter- or intra-dimensionally ..... in some different way than most of us 3d mortals at this time. i may not be wording this question very intelligently, since i get my dimensions mixed up with my densities and my 12-D Thubans confused with my 3-D Thuban-Dragon-messengers! :wall: :naughty: but ..... for example ...... when you went searching for your daughter, did you do this during sleep visiting the astral plane of Gaia. or can you function on this plane and another at the same time, consciously in both(e.g., not asleep)?? perhaps you can intuitively figure out what i'm asking you, Abrax, cause i fear i'm making a mess of it! whatever insight you can share with my feeble 3d brain, i'll appreciate! (but please no advanced mathematics!

thanks again, AA, for your faithfullness to all of us here, and thanks too to all the other brave and faithful souls who have accompanied us on this roller-coaster ride!!! i sincerely hope you're sleeping blissfully now ..... no matter which plane, density, or dimension(s) you may be inhabiting at the moment.

with love & gratitude as ever,

hippihill

Sollve 01-22-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 226705)
Images are Images and Mirrors reflect the Images.

As long the Mirror of Illusions withstands the Invisible Images; the Illusions remain.

When the Mirror of the Illusions is shattered, then the Invisible Images become visible and are as One with the Images seen.

The unbroken Mirror remains as a Separator of the Onenesses in the external reflections; though the internal reflections are unified always.
AA

These cute little images in post #861 were just a reflection of my own inner journey. Nothing more, nothing less.

Peace, love and understanding Abraxa,
Sollve

abraxasinas 01-22-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 226773)
Dear Abraxas --

this thread is CRAZY!!! and i'm So Grateful to have happened on it early, before it became too unweildy. i want to thank you, AA, for hangin-in-here with us like you have -- through sun and rain and hail and hurricane and (praise the Lord!) through those ever-so-elusive balmy breezes! amidst the often laborious intellectual (and sometimes intensely emotional discussions we've had on this thread. and btw, i'd also like to thank Celine, Brooke and Mudra for giving us such lovely images .... they provided much needed refreshment -- and usually at just the appropriate moment! thank you, sisters!!

i do have some questions too.

1) did Yeshua and John-(Hebrew name??) the-Baptist study with the Essenes, as Edgar Cayce (or some other "seer") indicated? If so, it seems they grew to reject any political/militaristic agenda the Essenes may have had?

This is an excellent question hillibilli and I shall answer your questions here in some detail, as the answers relate to the core of the situation at the present time and on many levels.

The Thuban information regarding the Essenes is one of the cornerstones of our agenda.
You see the Essenes were the 'New Agers' of 2000 years ago and they propagated an earlier Egyptian-Atlantean and and even earlier Lemurian and an even earlier ET-engendered archetype.

The Essenes were very aware of the Egyptian-Hermetic legacy revolving about the decad of the Egyptian pantheon as perpetuating the 'Story of Melchizedek, King of the Shalom'.
This story tells of Abram, settling in Mamre-Heron in preparation for his 'covenant with God' {Genesis.13.16-18;14}.
In this endeavour he engages in a 'Battle with the archetypical kings' and aftrer victory becomes 'blessed' by Melchizedek as a messianic-Michael-Shiloh archetype characterizing the 'covenant' (actually a continuation of the Rainbow Covenant between Noah and God a little earlier.
Remember these are archetypes; no Noah or Abraham or Moses existed as a particular individual, but like Adam and Eve, there were many Abrahams and Moses hybrids (archetyped in Joseph-Aquarius marrying Asenath, the daughter of Potiphera, Egyptian priest of On - Genesis.41.50).

The Essenes were adept in astrology and the practices termed today 'New Age' and were experts in the utility of the Kabbalah, the esoteric-mystical part of the Judean religion, based on the Torah and the Talmud.

The cousins John BenZacharias and Yeshua BenJoseph were Essenes as were their extended families and one Joseph of Arithemea who's business were the trading routes between Judea and Egypt and the surrounding regions.
Little Yeshuah, who was gentle in temperament compared to his 'fiery' cousin John often travelled with Joseph of Arithemea into Egypt and so formed many contacts, including the place where the philosophers of the time debated and met - the library of Alexandria.
John however remined at Qumran, where both he and Yeshua received Essene tutorisations; until John began his 'messianic dispensation as Elijah' at the river Jordan in 27 AD.
Yeshuah was often in Egypt; but both knew of their 'Melchizedekian Office' and as they were informed by their Essene elders.

The 'plan' was to fulfil the original Abrahamic covenant on the 'spiritual plane' in a 'war' between the 'Sons of Light' led by Melchizedek and the 'Sons of Belial' or the Darkness'.

After the 'spiritual' war of the archetypes between the archangelic and the archdemonic 'archons' or kingdoms was won by Melchizedek; THEN the 'possessed' Pharisees and Saducees of the extroverted Torah-Talmud traditions would become 'cleansed' in introversion and then the Roman idolizing priesthoods, would revolt against the Romans and with help of the new cosmic configuration, the Romans would cease their occupation of Judea in the fulfilment of the Abrahamic-Melchizedekian covenant with the 'highest God'.

So you might discern here that little has changed 2000 years later. Most participators here are Essenes are Atlanteans are Lemurians are ETs; biut today under the labels of this or that 'spiritual value or teaching system'.

The 'Melchizedeks' and there are rather a number here on this forum, selfproclaimed or channelled or 'abducted' or 'contacted' and what not.
Well, they are all justified; but like the Essenes, their interpretation of the original and most ancient archetypes have not yet become realised, (despite their protestations of knowing better).

Well there was One who could decipher those most ancient archetypes and that was Yeshua and his codebook became the Book of Isaiah, also known as the Dragon Prophecy.

The New testament storyline is not well understood by either academic historians or the theologians (inclusive the denominations, prophets, founders etc.).
I shall not get into details here, as this is a tapestry of interconnections; but the decoding of Isaiah allowed Yeshua to 'change the archetypes' in the 'office of Melchizedek'.
As is generally known or suspected however, the exoteric manifesto of this change became the New Testament Mission of Yeshua. He alone understood this mission and he knew that, just as today, the brotherhoods of the 'serpent' would have to become polarised in extremum.
Archetypical details aside, the expected war between heaven and earth/hell would have to become internalised in Yeshua's Inner Circle with Judas Iscariot becoming the agent for the externalisation at the completion of the timeline Yeshua had worked out from Genesis, Daniel and Ezekiel under the auspices of Isaiah.

Judas so manifested the 'spiritual war' between the 'Sons of Light' and the 'Sons of Belial' not in say an armed conflict between the Romans and the Jews; but restricted the 'war' to the confrontation of the 'Outside' world of Yeshua with his 'Inside' world.

This was not was Judas Iscariot expected of course. He was convinced of Yeshua's authority and attempted to 'force the issue' for Yeshua to act as the King of Peace/Shalom.

Anyway this is another story, but I shared it because this forum here is like a copycat spiritually for this 'spiritual war' between the 'Angels andd the Demons' say.
The difference today is, that the 'singlemindedness' of Yeshuah CAN be shared in comparison to two millennia ago, when it could not (it's in the scriptures, gnostic and synoptic and apocryphal).
So the 'Atlantean Rebellion' of the past and of the pharaoh or elected highpriest has become an 'Earth Rebellion' of today of many pharaohs and elected highpriests.
(Just count how many Isises, Maats, Thoths, Ptahs and Melchizedeks are around today, compared to yesterday. Its Ego of course, but then it is not and a higher and deeper truth as well.

2) what is the origin of the seemingly "natural," typical human revulsion to the snake and reptilian forms? i assume there may be a connection to the Eve-serpent story in Genesis, and the depiction of "monsters" as dragon-like creatures in our myths and folk-tales. but WHY were these forms chosen to-begin-with to image beings to fear and mistrust???

Here it is best for me to explain the Serpent archetype a little and the pictures and comments might help in that.

The most ancient archetype for the serpent is the (Electromagnetic) Waveform; say the hiSSSing of the Serpent as the 'Real Om' of the primordial sound.
In terms of technology, you can witness the archetype as an oscillograph, say as seen in hospital monitors of heartbeat or such.

This SINUSOIDAL WAVEFORM became associated and identified with the 'Evil Woman' not so much EVE, but LILITH the Herew Demoness or Succubi who refused to submit to Adam laying on top of her in sexual intercourse.
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/sitebuil...g.w180h343.jpghttp://tonyb.freeyellow.com/imagelib...yout/blank.gifhttp://tonyb.freeyellow.com/imagelib...yout/blank.gifLilith by John Collier; 1892 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...0px-Lilitu.jpg The Burnley Relief The Burnley Relief of "The Queen of the Night" about 1950BC

http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics...ges/ael03t.gifNote that the serpent has a woman's head and torso. Detail from Temptation, Fall, and Expulsion from Les Tres Riches Heures du Duc de Berry, 1411-1416. Brothers Limbourg, Franco-Flemish.
http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics...ges/ael08t.jpg Still in dinosaur land, but the feminine characteristics Still in dinosaur land, but the feminine characteristics are down-played in this version. Detail from Original Sin (1467/8). Hugo van der Goes (c. 1440-1482). 35.5x23.2 cm. Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna.

http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics...ges/ael05t.jpg More like a smallish dinosaur, but clearly part of the same theme park. More like a smallish dinosaur, but clearly part of the same theme park. This detail comes from a 15th century Manuscript Illumination.

http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics...ges/ael06t.jpg Note the serpent's resemblance to the cute 'cherubim', characteristic of this period of art. Detail Note the serpent's resemblance to the cute 'cherubim', characteristic of this period of art. Detail from The Fall of Man (c. 1570). Titian (c. 1480-1576) Canvas, 240x186 cm. Prado Museum, Madrid.

http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics...s/miche6lt.jpg By far the most famous of the Lilith-Serpent paintings. Detail from Michelangelo's Temptation and Fall from the Sistine Chapel Ceiling.
By far the most famous of the Lilith-Serpent paintings. Detail from Michelangelo's Temptation and Fall from the Sistine Chapel Ceiling.

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:4...j_xFgn0PMN70E=
http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:h...HieIqKe8tIWz0=http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:p...4h_28d53sJ9iQ=http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:i...6glKk6w1p43a8=http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:1...34YwxF65hS8xw=http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:b...3aVDheaMRpgR0=http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:J...vQbjovJ8DSZ4E=http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:H...8kroQRcdDOVFk=

Dragon History

And this which I have written, may be sufficient to satisfy any reasonable man that there are winged serpents and dragons in the world.

Edward Topsell, 1658

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag.../21dragons.jpgHumans and dragons have lived in proximity to one another for a million years or more. It was probably on the African plains that the earliest humans first learned about the use of fire for cooking food by watching dragons. However, we have very little knowledge or information about these early encounters. However, we have very little knowledge or information about these early encounters.

We do know that by the time of the early Egyptian period a considerable dragon- and serpent-worshipping cult had developed. This cult gradually spread to Babylon, India, the Orient, the Pacific Islands, and finally the North American continent, as more and more cultures began to recognize and appreciate the special powers and intelligence of dragons. The cult reached its peak during the days of the Roman Empire and disappeared with the advent of Christianity.

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...y/1worship.jpgGradually the concept of a mother goddess, often in serpent form, was replaced with a father figure that was distinctly anti-dragon.

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...ory/kraken.jpgDragons were especially common in the mountains of Scandinavia. One of the most feared of the early Nordic dragons was named Nidhoggr, or the "dread biter. " He lived for thousands of years and was believed to have spent most of that time gnawing at the root of the universal tree of life, a gigantic ash tree that supported all the living realms.

But most of the dragons of Scandinavian lore were large aquatic creatures that lived off the coasts among the swirling waters. It was said that these aquatic dragons, or Krakens, lifted their enormous heads and long necks out of the water to seize sailors right off their ships.Much of the supposed violence caused by the Scandinavian dragons, however, has been confused with that wreaked by the plundering Vikings, who usually placed a dragon's head on the figureheads of their great ships. Their victims believe that an actual dragon had come to destroy them. The viking warriors plundered and pillage over much of the northern lands.

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...ory/viking.jpgThus, as on numerous occasions, dragons were blamed for the evils that mankind had brought upon itself.

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...y/worship2.jpgDragons were believed by the Greeks to be great sources of knowledge and wisdom and were considered sacred creatures with oracular abilities by both Greeks and Romans. Small non-venomous snakes were commonly kept in Roman households, where they no doubt kept the mouse and rat population in check and they were called dracunculi, or little dragons.

Treated as pets, they slept in various nooks and crannies and were fed at the table like dogs or cats. Serpents were to be found at shrines, where they transmitted their great wisdom through the mouths of priestesses. Python was the name of one such serpent-dragon, which guarded the shrine at Delphi until Apollo killed him.

Another dragon, named Ladon, faithfully guarded a tree of golden apples (perhaps a clutch of golden eggs) that belonged to Hera, and the apples contained the secrets of knowledge and immortality. One of the many tasks of Hercules was to kill this dragon and bring back a few of the apples to King Eurystheus.http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag.../1Hercules.jpgIt is from this encounter that we can place the popular image of dragons as the guardians of great treasures and the custodians of forbidden knowledge. The great battle between Ladon (or Draco) and Hercules is forever enshrined in the constellations of the northern skies, where Hercules may be seen trying to step on the dragon's head.http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...ory/1saint.gifUnfortunately, the story is told a little differently in the Old Testament In this version, the "dragon"-the serpent-did not guard the tree of life and knowledge but slyly tempted Eve to eat the apples, resulting in the expulsion of both Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden. Thanks to Genesis, the dragon serpent became the symbol of temptation, and humans, recalling other legends of the dragon's destructiveness, were provided with ample excuse to seek out and kill every dragon in the land.

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...ry/1knight.jpgDragons soon disappeared from Greek and Roman homes and oracles, and were no longer available for transmitting their wisdom to those who wanted to learn from them. The total decay of the Greek and Roman civilizations followed inexorably. For many centuries thereafter, as the Dark Ages descended on Europe, dragons were greatly feared.

Fortune seekers, vainly hunting for the treasures of gold that they thought the dragons guarded, sought out breeding weyrs and stole dragon eggs, and many a knight tried to impress his girlfriend by slaying a dragon or two.http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...ory/knight.GIFDRAGON SLAYERS OF MEDIEVAL TIMES

One of the earliest known dragon slayers was the warrior Siegfried (in the Teutonic version), or Sigurd (Scandinavian version), who lived so long ago that the facts of his dragon-battle are greatly muddled. Some people believe that he slew the dragon Fafnir to rescue a captive maiden, in other accounts he was simply looking for treasure. Some centuries earlier, in England, Beowulf took on a similar dragon but was fatally wounded in the resulting battle. Clearly, the weapons and methods used by these early warriors were not always equal to the task.

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag.../StGeorge3.jpgThe first really epic battle between man and dragon that comes down to us in any detail is that of Saint George. He lived before the time of Constantine and was probably born in Palestine. During one of his travels, he came to the city of Silene (or Sisena) in Libya. There he learned of a dragon, living in a nearby lake, that was reputedly raiding neighboring pastures and eating the sheep. After all the sheep had disappeared, the townspeople found it necessary to offer up all their children to the dragon, until only the daughter of the king remained.

By the time George arrived on the scene, even the king's daughter had been bound up and was about to be offered to the creature. Without delay the good knight attacked the surprised dragon with his lance. He quickly bound the dragon up with the princess's girdle. He led the cowering beast back to the city, where he killed it by slicing off its head in a single blow, in view of the entire populace. In spite of this good deed, George eventually came to an unhappy end. According to some accounts, he tore down and impulsively stamped on an edict that had been issued by the Roman Emperor Diocletian, for this foolhardy act he was arrested and eventually put to death. Others said, that he was decapitated by the emperor of Persia for trying to convert the emperor's wife to Christianity. Clearly he didn't have the good sense to stay away from the wives and daughters of royalty, and he was probably not greatly missed until he was made a saint some centuries later. In 349 he was even made the patron saint of England. He was also given honorary, if posthumous citizenship there, since it had by then been decided that he had actually been born in Coventry.

In the sixteenth century, Pope Clement VII decreed that George had not been completely truthful about his dragon-killing stories, and the pope decided to eliminate all mention of dragons from St George's official biography. More recently, poor George was even de-canonized, and the arguments over which cathedral actually possesses his head and other bodily parts have gradually diminished.

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...1StGeorge4.jpghttp://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...1redknight.jpgNot nearly so well known as George was another dragon killer of the Dark Ages by the name of Gerolde. He acquired during his lifetime a large and faithful following of people eager to hear of his dragon-slaying exploits. For many years he roamed the countryside seeking dragons and other evil creatures, speaking out against them, and burning any books that mentioned dragons or their kin.He was eventually made a knight and was dubbed Gerolde-the-Good, because of his obvious piety. His minions formed what was probably the first fan club in history and referred to themselves as the pious multitude, whose major goal was to seek out and destroy sin in all of its many forms. The first dragon that Gerolde slew was a relatively small one only about twenty feet long) that he managed to surprise one day while dressed in his shiniest suit of armor and riding his charger. Without a thought for his own safety, he attacked the beast. The reflections of the sun off shiny armor dazzled the dragon, and before it could retaliate, it found itself fatally impaled on Gerolde's long lance. Gerolde was immediately hailed as the greatest of all dragon killers, and he was swamped with requests to speak before civic groups and to clear dragons out of various strongholds. He traveled about the land with his entourage and was offered rich presents and rewards for his good deeds. Among these were numerous brightly colored silk garlands and ribbons, which well wishers begged he would attach to his lance or his helmet for good fortune. Finally, Gerolde had the clever idea of making an entire multicolored jacket of these ribbons, which he could slip over his armored suit. He was immediately transformed into a flag like vision of blue, white, red, and green. Shortly thereafter, clad in his colorful garment, he encountered a large dragon and attacked it with full confidence in his invulnerability. This time, the jacket effectively hid the reflective armor, and clouds hid the sun. The dragon, upon being attacked, released a vast amount of fire, incinerating Gerolde on the spot. His followers were badly shaken by this turn of events but nevertheless recovered his charred remains and returned to town. He was buried in a nearby cathedral with all possible honors. On his grave a simple epitaph was engraved in Latin, which in translation reads "Never wrap yourself in a flag when you go forth to slaya dragon.

DRAGONS OF THE LATE MIDDLE AGES AND EARLY RENAISSANCE

http://lair2000.net/Dragon_Lair/Drag...y/1chained.jpgBy the end of the Middle Ages and the beginning of the Renaissance, a
goodly number of dragon slayers had hacked their way into history, and
many had been made saints in the process. The killing of dragons had
become one of the few suitable ways of performing heroic acts of warfare and aggression and to be rewarded with fame, fortune, and sainthood.

3) AA -- i'm trying to remember/grasp what you've told us about the fact that you exist inter- or intra-dimensionally ..... in some different way than most of us 3d mortals at this time. i may not be wording this question very intelligently, since i get my dimensions mixed up with my densities and my 12-D Thubans confused with my 3-D Thuban-Dragon-messengers! :wall: :naughty: but ..... for example ...... when you went searching for your daughter, did you do this during sleep visiting the astral plane of Gaia. or can you function on this plane and another at the same time, consciously in both(e.g., not asleep)?? perhaps you can intuitively figure out what i'm asking you, Abrax, cause i fear i'm making a mess of it! whatever insight you can share with my feeble 3d brain, i'll appreciate! (but please no advanced mathematics!

You are as much in 12D Dragonspace as any Thubanite is hillibilli. Trust your 3D Thuban messengers they are from your inner self in the 12th dimension of the Void - the Great Abyss of the Dragonian Eternity.

When I searched for my daughter Deborah in the 'Land of the Dead' during my NDE, I was fully lucid and conscious there. I analysed texture for solidity, geographical structure and time aspects in my conversations making it clear that I had left the 3D incarnational state.
I even hoped this to be so, but was unsure of me being allowed to stay there. I didn't know until a 'dread' engulfed me to render me agai in the incarnational state.

thanks again, AA, for your faithfullness to all of us here, and thanks too to all the other brave and faithful souls who have accompanied us on this roller-coaster ride!!! i sincerely hope you're sleeping blissfully now ..... no matter which plane, density, or dimension(s) you may be inhabiting at the moment.

My task here includes to be a metaphorical 'Wailing Wall', like the wall of Jerusalem, where the most orthodox believers in the proper loving good can bash their heads against this wall in expectation of their deliverances.
The question the becomes who the 'unorthodox' rebels or gnostics or heretics are, but I shall not elaborate about this at this time.
Everything is in order hillibilli - the mirror of the illusions has not yet been shattered in the raising of the beast out of the sea in Revelation.13.1.

with love & gratitude as ever,

hippihill

Thank you for a most important question asked dear hippihillbobbi.

My Dragon Code of Honour to You!

Abraxas Anthony

GaiaLove 01-22-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 226361)
Dragon Love... What do you know about Dragon Love?

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/22...hite-heart.jpg

Stunning, and well placed in the thread too ;)

Fredkc 01-22-2010 08:05 PM

"Stunning, and well placed in the thread too"

Kinda like.... me. :D

Phtha 01-22-2010 09:50 PM

Thanks for the info about the atmostphere friend Sirebard. I remember getting in trouble in elementary school for refusing to believe the sky was blue because of the reflection of 'blue' ocean water. :lol3: (I'm sure they have changed their story by now though)

Can you list the approxomite frequencies of all the 'true' colours in Terahertz, as well as their wavelengths in nanometers?
The net is full of conflicting information regarding these numbers.
Also thanks for the info on standing wave harmonics! Stuff like this makes math fun.

About the Essenes. 'The Essene Gospels of Peace' translated by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely is one of my all time favorite texts I've read to date. There is a lot of controversy concerning the 'origin' of these texts. Were they transcribed from an ancient manuscript found in the vatican as Edmond claims?
Whatever the true origin I don't really care in the end, as I love the information, but it's always nice to know.

Also.. one more question... can you define Love if you haven't already? That feeling that I love to send to you and everyone (and everything) else on the planet and beyond. That seems to exist everywhere at all times, in both Light and Darkness is it found. That seems to create all movements, above and below, and is the cause of all 'evolution', the only force that seems to actually exist, everything else being illusion or distortion.

Oops... I fooled myself, another question came up. Do you know the process required to use standing waves as carrier waves for say electro-magnetism? If so... what mechanisms and/or material are required in order to 'insert' emf waves into a standing wave?

Blest are you!:thumb_yello:

abraxasinas 01-23-2010 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 226930)
Thanks for the info about the atmostphere friend Sirebard. I remember getting in trouble in elementary school for refusing to believe the sky was blue because of the reflection of 'blue' ocean water. :lol3: (I'm sure they have changed their story by now though)

Can you list the approxomite frequencies of all the 'true' colours in Terahertz, as well as their wavelengths in nanometers?
The net is full of conflicting information regarding these numbers.
Also thanks for the info on standing wave harmonics! Stuff like this makes math fun.

Red=656 nm---457 THz
Orange=607 nm---494 THz
Golden Yellow=585 nm---513 THz
Yellow=567 nm---529 THz
Green Yellow=563 nm---533 THz
Green-Blue=492 nm---610 THz
Aqua Blue=489 nm---613 THz
Blue=485 nm---619 THz
Indigo=464 nm---647 THz
Violet=433 nm---693 THz

About the Essenes. 'The Essene Gospels of Peace' translated by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely is one of my all time favorite texts I've read to date. There is a lot of controversy concerning the 'origin' of these texts. Were they transcribed from an ancient manuscript found in the vatican as Edmond claims?

Partially; at present no source on earth has deciphered the ancient texts to full extent - the time was not approprite.

Whatever the true origin I don't really care in the end, as I love the information, but it's always nice to know.

Also.. one more question... can you define Love if you haven't already? That feeling that I love to send to you and everyone (and everything) else on the planet and beyond. That seems to exist everywhere at all times, in both Light and Darkness is it found. That seems to create all movements, above and below, and is the cause of all 'evolution', the only force that seems to actually exist, everything else being illusion or distortion.

I have defined it in terms of the energy quantum on this thread a number of times and in a definition which is subject to discovery in the labs. You might term it the Love Photon or the God-Particle or the SourceSink Energy Quantum.
It so is most definitely related to all these 'energy=spirit' concepts of lifeforces like Orgone, Chi, Prana, Biophotons, Lifeforce, Mitogenetic radiation etc. etc.

Oops... I fooled myself, another question came up. Do you know the process required to use standing waves as carrier waves for say electro-magnetism? If so... what mechanisms and/or material are required in order to 'insert' emf waves into a standing wave?

Technically, science creates cavities as harmonic oscillators. The emf waves are not different from standing waves but become 'guided' by these waves. There are multitudinous aspects to this: Bohm's Waves of Formation in intricate and explicate order; Casimir effects; superconductivity; quantum entanglement; holographic and holofracal cosmologies and the physics of quantum mechanics in fourier analysis and fourier transformations of linear systems into nonlinear systems.

The misunderstood bit in contemporary physics is that NOT ALL EMR waves require mass or inertia to become generated.
The EMR spectrum is linear, say between the lowest frequency radio waves and the highest frequency gamma rays.
This linearity is defined by the inertia coupling, say the Sun's photons stem from accelerated Coulomb (electric) charges ALWAYS associated with the MASS of the nuclear fusion protons in the Hydrogen to Helium conversion.

Then do NONMASS coupled charges exist?
If so then the acceleration of those would create a different and more energetic form of EMR.

Bingo, you have discovered the secret of string/brane theory and a 'secret' Ed Witten, as the 'scientific stalwart' of M-Theory would be dear to know.

But these 'magnetocharges' do in fact CLOSE the linear EMR spectrum of the physics in the form of the Ouroborus, the Milky Way serpent swalling its own tail.

Well, there you are in your AA-conspiracies of the Big Bad White Dragon of the sky.

Blest are you!:thumb_yello:

AA