Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

BROOK 01-19-2010 03:10 PM

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 224734)
This post by 777 is most telling numerically and symbolism in media about some interesting names, Pi, and 11:11. It is very telling about Abraxas.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...postcount=1902

Unified Serenity

This is some interesting information....the numerology is outstanding :naughty:

UncleJohn 01-19-2010 04:44 PM

Hi Abrax,

Let me rephrase my question.

How does our memory and consciousness work? Where is it located?

Thanks, I'll keep trying because this is fun.

Uncle John

mntruthseeker 01-19-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 224743)

777s mind never seizes to amaze me. Thank you for posting that Brooks, I was actually waiting for such things to start popping out.

I hope that the people that are reading this thread take the time to read it also

Blessings

BROOK 01-19-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 224801)
777s mind never seizes to amaze me. Thank you for posting that Brooks, I was actually waiting for such things to start popping out.

I hope that the people that are reading this thread take the time to read it also

Blessings

Very enlightening indeed...we can thank Unified Serenity for finding it, and posting the link..Thanks Unified :thumb_yello:

BlackLight43 01-19-2010 05:30 PM

Thank you Abraxa for continuing this thread...so glad I asked for more!

Blessings

ewhite 01-19-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 224805)
Very enlightening indeed...we can thank Unified Serenity for finding it, and posting the link..Thanks Unified :thumb_yello:

Good information indeed, I am not quite sure how it relates to the rest of this thread other than to take fire at the OP though. I feel that link is indeed a worthy topic for a separate thread entirely.

I really do not want to see Avalon go down the same path as sites like ATS :tears:, let us all let go of our ego, if it resonates contribute, if not let us move on.

Namaste

-E

eleni 01-19-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewhite (Post 224811)
Good information indeed, I am not quite sure how it relates to the rest of this thread other than to take fire at the OP though. I feel that link is indeed a worthy topic for a separate thread entirely.

I really do not want to see Avalon go down the same path as sites like ATS :tears:, let us all let go of our ego, if it resonates contribute, if not let us move on.

Namaste

-E

Agreed, I'm sure Abrax being as smart as he is- knows exactly the numerology connected and as such probably designed it that way (his name) for who knows what reasons. Maybe he can explain.

Abrax, what is your opinion of John Dee's Monas Hieroglyphica/Hieroglyphic Monad?

wilsonericq7 01-19-2010 06:23 PM

Dear Abrax,

My intention is to clarify our path as a group by first resolving what holds us back as individuals.

In a balanced and unchallenged 3D experience (Eden) the mental and physical platforms are but mirrors of each other through the emotional platform experienced in real time.

The emotional platform is the communication field between platforms, a checklist of sorts. In the example below, the experience is harmonious and without catalyst/action.

http://ericwilson147.files.wordpress...e_balanced.jpg

Thoughts through feelings become things | Things through feelings reflect thoughts.

In my humble recollection, when the physical platform is harmonious through a balanced emotional platform, while the egocentric mind is unchallenged, the result is a 3D co-creative experience which sees energy flowing freely between platforms; truly unconditional love.

This free flowing state of being should always be the intention/goal while in this 3D experience, as catalysts push ascension along for each individual towards the group.

Yet, this daily reality is hardly without catalysts/actions.

When a catalyst occurs here in 3D, we hinder our progress and disrupt our healing/ascension process by not honoring this reflection between platforms.

In the example below, the catalyst/action is displayed along with the changes within the experience.

Notice the disharmony in the physical platform, the unbalanced nature of the emotional platform and the now challenged nature of the mental platform.

Problem
http://ericwilson147.files.wordpress...d_catalyst.jpg

If I remember correctly, in order to move forward and learn from any experience one (non-separated individual) must move as a whole within themselves.

Thus, any inhibitor/action used to counteract any catalyst must reflect through the emotional platform on both the physical and mental platforms congruently.

Solution
http://ericwilson147.files.wordpress..._inhibitor.jpg

The above is a perfect solution to any problem/catalyst. No matter the catalyst, the inhibitor must be reflected free from blockages within either platform.

You have stated “…The mental life is not so easy, as the experience of the mental world becomes the 'Egocentricity of the Human Mind’…The mental experiences of 'falling over' are not self corrective and self teaching as found in the physical life of the necessities.”

I reflected here and recalled what most refer to as the chakras and more importantly what blocks the energy from flowing freely through them.

Simply, one cannot move forward only on the physical platform and leave the mental platform behind; to do so would ignore the imbalance from the emotional platform.

We were given the emotions to show us “how we are doing” with regard to the mental platform, if I remember correctly.

If one wants to know their progress towards ascension, or quite simply how they are learning from their 3D experience, check your gut…as it were.

If you feel higher amounts of energy (as there is no good or bad) on the emotional platform, check what might be causing the blockage.

In a free flowing energetic state, high amounts of energy signal an imbalance within the 3D experience; and are an indication of a blockage for at least one of the platforms.

Blockage
http://ericwilson147.files.wordpress...evelopment.jpg

Clearing the ‘old wise man’ from the mental platform reveals challenges similar to the toddler learning to walk in the physical platform; as different approaches will yield to success.

As “…development of a harmonious…self disciplined human mind automatically balances and stabilizes the physical world with the mental world for a playground of the human spirit to express itself in its fullest extent of creativity, self-awareness and interconnectedness.”

Namaste,

Eric

mntruthseeker 01-19-2010 09:16 PM

I doubt very much that the information that Brooks provided us with, in any way shape or form, indicated that she was putting anyone down.

No one insinuated that Abraxas was not knowledgable.

Ewhite, this is not ATS and I feel that the people that have been here at this forum have the upper most respect for all the people.

Anyone that is following a thread is entitled to their opinion and I didnt feel it was disrespectful. What it was, was encouraging to see that those of us that have our doubts on the meanings of any one of these postings, could actually feel that we are not alone with those doubts. There is 2 sides of every story, right ?

Isnt that what a forum is all about ? So as far as I can see, EGO was not any part of the message brought over................777's message was brilliant and as I have followed 777s work for over a year, I know that 777 is never disresptful but instead absolutely brilliant. Nothing wrong with Brooks bringing it over here.

12DnAHelix 01-19-2010 09:18 PM

Omni-Dimensional Multi-Universal Model of Cosmological Embryogenesis (multi-cosmosphere) is based on the seed of life, as I have perceived it there were 6 universes - it was a 36 dimensional structure; being spun out of 144000 faceted core; it is an 'Opaluminal Simulation'.

Ask yourself what do 144000 day cycles, a "baktun" have to do with the solar system ? There has been the completion of 12 previous baktuns prior to this one's completion in either 2011 or 2012 - depending on whose chronology you side with.

The Meso-American Long count Calendar (as opposed to the Tzolkin (galaxial?) & Haab (solar?)) are about synching with a larger structure than solely 'hunab ku' at center of galaxy; although this very well may be a 'stair-step' up the 'pyramid'.

Is about 'synching' with core crystal at central axis of multiple universal cosmological genesis, the Mayan's knew about this - it is accessible via the mushrooms & 'huachuma' (sacred cactus) in peru ... as well as is communication with the 'Zol/Zuul/Zaoul' [[tZOLkin]].

Re: "Council of Thuban"

I am still reviewing this thread, but this should be able to be confirmed; that the original stronghold homeworld of the grandfather dragons is actually in the Omicron Draconis star system.

Here are my old a. drac writings from 1998

New Age Science Fiction: Alpha Draconian "channeling", 1998
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=176740907335

---

The 12 DnA Strand Heart-Soul-Star Cosmic Mandala is supposed to be a 'gift', given to 'humanity' by a 'renegade faction of Alpha Draconians' - was in 1995; back then - they were supposedly a tangent within a tri-une known as the 'Andromedan-Orion-Draconian Alliance'. ((Alex Collier told me I was full of sh^t, back in 1999))

How it all began in 1995, description of my direct overhead flyover by a 'UFO'
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=160802362335

It supposedly had to do with some 'council' decision - the reason why they had to return to humanity knowledge that their ancestors may have been involved in taking away, and it was not the 'Thuban Council'. Back then, at least in 1995; the Alpha Draconian majority did not support or were against this taking place.

I have suffered alot because of this 'stigma' ...

As far as I understood it - it had to do with another council; possibly Lyran and a structure - not the 'Galactic Federation of Light' .. but an 'Interdimensional Association of Civilized Star Systems & Free / Sovereign Homeworlds'.

Then from 'Andromedan-Orion-Draconian Alliance' it shifted into an Alpha Centauri-Sirian angle and they talked a lil bit of sh^t about the A-O-D alliance, then in 2005 shifted further into a larger structure which I am currently not at the liberty to discuss here in this thread - but it has to do with the 'Zol/Zuul/Zaoul'.

Regarding Anna Hayes, I and a former friend met with her personally in May of 2000; she 'cursed' the mandala and I bet few of you know of the dynamics / circumstances that went down back then - why she changed her name, left Florida and actually Anna Hayes isn't the name she was born with.

still have unresolved issues because of dynamics that went down back then, if you know her; send her my regards.

Anyways, interesting stuff ...

I'll work on catching up on these 'Thuban' threads, come on over and join in on the Nexus 2012 global synchronized meditation effort if you feel so inclined.

Nexus 2012 global synchronized meditation
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441

Kind Regards ...
daniEL

ewhite 01-19-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 225000)
I doubt very much that the information that Brooks provided us with, in any way shape or form, indicated that she was putting anyone down.

No one insinuated that Abraxas was not knowledgable.

Ewhite, this is not ATS and I feel that the people that have been here at this forum have the upper most respect for all the people.

Anyone that is following a thread is entitled to their opinion and I didnt feel it was disrespectful. What it was, was encouraging to see that those of us that have our doubts on the meanings of any one of these postings, could actually feel that we are not alone with those doubts. There is 2 sides of every story, right ?

Isnt that what a forum is all about ? So as far as I can see, EGO was not any part of the message brought over................777's message was brilliant and as I have followed 777s work for over a year, I know that 777 is never disresptful but instead absolutely brilliant. Nothing wrong with Brooks bringing it over here.

Agreed mn, and I am dearly sorry if I offended you in any way. 777's info is /was brilliant. My only point was this thread is named "Thuban Q&A," that was neither. The OP wether right, wrong, misguided or whatever has put forth a ton of effort and answered a TON of questions and has been very welcoming.

I mean no disrespect to you, Brooks or anyone else trust me when I say this. I am truly sorry :wub2:

What is great about this place is there is really no "hijacking" you know, everyone on here seems to be well on their path and I enjoy it very much being able to discern topics on our own without being called a loon or satan or what have you.

Keep up the good work and again I meant no disrespect to anyone.

-E

12DnAHelix 01-19-2010 10:33 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 216702)
we believe, in 36 dimensions too ~ albeit, formed over 3 matriXes ~ 12D/12D/12D
with both density/and, dimensions
12D/12d 24D/24d, and, then the 3rd matrix moving through 1D to9D/33d - 10d/34d, 11d/35d, 12d/36d
(and, sitting with the ability to connect future, too)

Hello eXchanger -

You were one of the first people to send me a 'friend request' :). It's nice to make your acquaintance.

Some reason, I just shake my head 'no' when reading this - other than your overall agreement with a 36* dimensional structure. I am not talking about 'science fiction' though; I am talking about a structure which is actually directly perceivable - you just have to use the right lenses; which the mayans were very well schooled in.

I don't believe in any '3 matrices' or 'densities' - I believe in nested subsets of continua within a 36* dimensional structure; I think there is a lot of what I personally would call 'new age gobbledygook' in these regards.

Additionally, I believe in what is 'directly perceivable'; what I personally describe as being the 'Master Key Template of Divinity' - or the 'schematic model' & 'blueprint' that contains the form holding fields for the structure and is simultaneously woven through / underlies the entirety - at every level ...

I've 'repped' ""Omni-Dimensional Science & Spirituality"" for years - since 1998, just been one of those ones hiding in the shadows so to speak...

I find this thread to be rather confusing, but it is interesting :)

My own advice would be to seek out the Zuul and 'Time Wave Lords', plus the 'Opaluminals'.

At this point - based on personal 'Alpha Draconian' experience some 11+ years ago; I'd disregard Thuban - although perhaps they do deserve our gratitude - the renegades at least ..

unless they really have something to say about the mandala, other than curses ...

but I will give this information more than the brief glance I gave it when I posted my comment which this is in response to; which is basically the same quip I just posted.

Maybe I should look back in and see what the 'Emerald Order' has been up to over the years, I've read Voyagers 1 & 2 years ago .....

Take Care.
and =Peace= to you ..
:)

12DnAHelix 01-19-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 217785)
Hi 12DnAHelix!

The Omicron Draconis starsystem in 4D spacetime is mirrored in a colocal 10D Omicron Draconis starsystem as a holographic Image.
This holographic image then becomes Thubanese in 12D as an image of an image.

Your GrandFather association bespeaks of great wisdom and you have intuited well.

Yes, there is great value in Anna Hayes work, however ALL of her works are biased towards the feminine and so are in intrinsic archetypical disharmony.
The complexity of her writings derive from the yin substituting as a shadow yang for the natural yang.

The Thubanese material is the Perennial Philosophy extended, indeed. As such there is 'Nothing New under the Sun' - but the insights and interpretations of symbols are.

Your 36D matrix is a threefoldedness of the 12D archetype. Extensions in multiples of 12 are possible but unneccessary, as the 36 finestructure finetunes in 12 sectors becoming tripartite; just as the 7-hierarchies in related systems.
The universe is simulated in the form of its holographic- and holofractal underpinning nature.

The key to it all becomes the tripartition to be rendered a quadruple partition as this will allow the timeconnector dimensions to become spacelike in normal vector extension. Linear time so can become looped.
This is what is 'intuited' as a transition from 4th to 5th 'density'.

Abrax

Hello Abrax,

Sorry for the delay in getting back over here, I don't think you have seen the 'Opaluminal Simulation' yet; but if your 'Thuban Council' is for real - perhaps you can speak to them in these regards.

They should be able to confirm most of what I speak, if you are legit; and you have a strong connection.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean or are saying in your initial response regarding 'Omicron Draconis'.

But I will re-iterate my initial statement that the Original Stronghold Homeworld of the Grandfather -Winged- Dragons is in the 'Omicroin Draconis' star system.

If anything, Alpha Draconis is a -FRONT-; and an Offshoot - Inquiry your 'COUNCIL'.

Regarding the 'Voyagers Material'; at least back when I was affiliated with looking into it; I came to the conclusion that 'energetics that do not have the highest interests of the majority can work through highly advanced information as a smokescreen' ... is generally the function of a 'Haze'.

I will take into my heart what you are saying, and see where it takes me; i'd like to see amends made personally.

I saw the 'Opaluminal Simulation' pretty clearly, back in 2005; and it was a 6 universe ~ 36 dimensional structure being spun out of 144000 faceted core.

... and actually, supposedly 'Mandala' even contains 2-d cross section view

I can understand the 'trine', it's importance; but that's not quite how I personally have seen it.

Trine to me is Universal Life Force / Inherent Animating Intelligence / Master Key Template of Divinity ...

the 'schematic' is clearly at the very least ''semi-visible'' and at the very most; some people can see it perfectly; visionary artists like Alex Grey & Luke Brown (spectraleyes.com)

Regarding the '7' hierarchies, if you know anything; there are 7 sacred / galactic directions , 7 chakras (at least in established 'centuries old tradition').

... the 6 pointed 'shatkona' has an 'invisible' direction 'center', as the 'seed of life' also is composed of 6 outer circles with the one in the center ...

I believe that we exist within what I would personally call 'Epsilon Space'; which is curved, spheroidal, torsion based ...

I don't intuit any 'transition'; to me; the conduit is already open and it has been for years now - it has taken many years to start to warm up ...

either synchronize through the heart in alignment with higher mind and receive the download from the core, or be wiped off the face of the earth ...

is choice humanity has to make, in that choice - assuming 'alignment' is the choice made collectively; the necessary things will begin to unfold from within each - and descend from above ...

and it has to do with the Long Count aspect of the Calendar and what the Calandar is actually mirror-synching with ...

it is above 'hunab ku' - galactic core center, is omni-dimensional multi-universal core ...

144000 is the master key # (BAKTUN)

we have time beyond 2012 as far as I am concerned, out to about 2028 ...

... 'neo-civilization' ...

regards,
Daniel

* By download from core, I mean become aligned with the naurally occurring cyclic changes that take place ... galaxial-solar-earth-human relationship, proper use of our understanding ... we are pretty close to the very edge of a very deep and dark chasm - we have been for many many years now .. but there is an invisible plank across it .. is a narrow path though (and it goes through the heart).

Phtha 01-19-2010 11:32 PM

A big thanks for all the effort you put in to answering everyones questions friend Sirebard. :thumb_yello:

I have a question about Leonard Horowitz=Hz=hurts and his 528hz frequency that everyone tuned into during the liveh20 concert which kicked off during a summer solstice. Is it truly a frequency of love or one of control?

Also I'm of the opinion that the Greys and the Reptoids as understood in the conspiratorial terms is not by psyops. What is your opinion concerning this?

12DnAHelix 01-19-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxasinas (Post 218579)
Hi Steven!

1. The Lyrians are a plasmic lifeform, giving rise to the Pleiadians and so on in the most commonly composed scenario.

HuH ?

I don't think the 'Lyrans' are a 'Plasma Life Form'; I dunno know there Abraxasinas..

As far as I am aware, our 'simian life model' is 'lyran' and the 'elongated craniums' are also a Lyran trait.

Malta & Dolichocephaloids *
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_malta.htm
http://www.desertfoxoverland.co.uk/m...cephaloids.HTM

* This is also the kind of stuff that the 'Sovereign Military Order of Malta' try and keep under wraps.

The Dracz interfered in the project somehow, thinking that because this was once a seedworld of theirs; they could do whatever they damn well pleased - or perhaps agreements change over time.

I am pretty sure that dynamics having to do with 'Rigel' also involve at least in some capacity the draco-reptilians ..

there is alot more branching between star systems and lifeforms that resides on planets there than we give credence to ..

Remember, the great hunter Orion was stung in his achilles tendon by a scorpion ... ancient war between 'Antares & Rigel' over 'EA' ...

This is part of the reason why Alpha Dracz have to return 12 DnA Strand visual rep to humanity.

It is a long story has to do with 'Ancestral Mass Karma' .. 'Soul Matrix Family Lines', but many of the statements I see you making; only raise further questions and cast doubt.

I am not trying to be critical, just attempting to understand what it is you are really trying to tell us regarding this 'Thuban Council'.

Because quite honestly, I really would like to know; this sh^t quite literally has ruined my life.

Regards,
-daniEL

Phtha 01-20-2010 12:13 AM

Nice post Eric, I resonate very closely with what you said.
I too see how this planet can be a paradise on Earth with just a few changes to our electric thoughts and magnetic emotions. I have a hard time believing that all the suffering everywhere is here for our good and for the good of the Universe and beyond. Do we really need to experience suffering or would not just the idea of it be enough? I'd prefer to keep it phantom, like death being only an idea or phantom simply because of the fact of beingness or life.

I'm still open to the possibility that all the suffering is for catalyst and for out benefit. Even if we did live here on Earth harmoniously in paradise our bodies would still decay, although I believe at a very slower rate then today, so suffering seems to be at least a part of our mission here.. ahh tis' a mystery to me as of yet. :roftl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 (Post 224863)

Thoughts through feelings become things | Things through feelings reflect thoughts.

In my humble recollection, when the physical platform is harmonious through a balanced emotional platform, while the egocentric mind is unchallenged, the result is a 3D co-creative experience which sees energy flowing freely between platforms; truly unconditional love.

This free flowing state of being should always be the intention/goal while in this 3D experience, as catalysts push ascension along for each individual towards the group.

migp 01-20-2010 12:20 AM

Hi Abraxasinas,

Do you have any idea on how can I get a little more money here in this 3D dimension so I can have more avilable time to read this thread?.

Seriously, why is that that is so difficult to preserve our physical bodies in this world, or reality?. I mean we need to work hard so we can pay for our expenses.

Thanks,

BROOK 01-20-2010 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOK (Post 224743)

Hi guys! apparently there is some controversy for a post I did here...I'd like to clarify that I did not post the link, I only stated as above...that it was interesting, and the numerology was outstanding. I cannot see how that has anything to do with Ego...But I'm glad you all worked it out, and have figured out that I meant nothing by it...thank you Mindtruthseeker for seeing it for exactly what it was on anybody's behalf....as that is what this forum is about.
And ewhite...don't sweat it...no disrespect taken :thumb_yello: Especially since I did not really post the link anyway...haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
This post by 777 is most telling numerically and symbolism in media about some interesting names, Pi, and 11:11. It is very telling about Abraxas.

Unified Serenity

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 224734)

Unified Serenity

ABRAXAS(I)NAS = NAZI
& the earthly :lmao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:council of THUBAN

:roll1::roll1::roll1:

Abraxas is an alchemical phallic symbol of the solar god.
The two serpents are our parents, the great dragons ursa major and ursa minor. The four horses are the four cardinal points of the Zodiac, aka Four horses of the Apocalypse.
Notice Abraxas whip is 3 strands,
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6451/abraxas.jpggiving us the occult number of 111
111 kabalistically is the name of the God Abraxas and the number of sudden death and destruction.Thuban is the power that removes the lesser flock,the weeds.Thule is where our english word Tool comes from.
The tools of the hammer and sickle of the NAZI party.]
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/8103/naziss.jpg The SS or 77
or 14 is the number of the material plain.

Thuban was the driving force of the Nazi party.It is Thuban that the Pentagon ,designed as the symbol of man, draws it power from, to wage wars.

Thuban is aligned with Mars the god of WAR.
Thuban is synonymous with
Thugs
Thunder
The thumb-
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0b47e3f324.jpg

These are all words and symbols of power
Thuban corresponds to the 13th tarot trump card of death.
Thuban is the sacrifice of Abraham's Ram in the bush
Abraxas ( Shield), is the shield of protective wisdom, and the whip driving power of speech,like the house majority Whip .
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5058/91025966.jpg

Intuition and swiftness of thought = Mercury. .http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6451/abraxas.jpgChistos 888 mentioned the use of the word shield in the media lately.Well here is that sheild of wisdom, to protect the initiate from all the BS:lol3:

The 8 spoke wheel seen on other Abraxas images,is a symbol of chaos magic, and the 8th fold path of the Dharma.ABRACADABRA

Abraxas has another thread about 24 ancestors.
The wheel in the abraxas image is 6 spoke which 360 which is 8 or infinity.
In the Kabalah 24 is Mercury whose essence is 8,as in the 8 spoke wheel of Abraxas.
Mecury is the messenger Tehuti,master of words and mathematics,he is the TRIXSTER. :lol3:

Abraxas starts his dialogue at night
Night Kabalistically has a value of 97
97 means to capture or sieze suddenly

The Thuban thread emerged with the rising of SIRIUS., annoucing the comming of light into the world. Well to deliver a message on the number 18th date, is to be in shadow,for 18 is equivalent to shadow.18 is the initiate falling through the looking glass,because he or she only see shadow,and not reflection.

Sirius is the Dog star aka Egyptian Anpu, aka intuition ,that guides the soul through the underworld ,aka material plain.Intuition raises us from the horizontal, to the perpendicular.Fighting with the dog,keeps the Falcon below the horizon.

ABRAXASINAS REPLIES!

ABRAXAS=66=THUBAN=WOMAN=66=ANUBIS=FREEDOM=...D.I.Y .

ABRAXAS-IN-AS=AS-IN-ABRAXAS

ABRAXASINAS=ABRAXAS-NASI

Now note the Mirror-Symmetry between the 'Good' (right-path) S=Swastika and the 'Evil' (left-path) Z=Sauswastika

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...stswastika.jpg http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.5/...gnify-clip.png
"left-facing" swastika on a Buddhist temple in Korea.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...astika.svg.png http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.5/...gnify-clip.png
The swastika in the decorative Hindu form

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...astika.svg.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...g_swastika.png

The 'Nationale Sozialistische Partei Deutschland's'=NAZI Party USED the Sacred Symbolism of the Indian Sauswastika in its Mirror Expression.

Hitler, as 'Agartha's Prophet' and 'Luminari' wayshower, copied the Swastika in direct opposition to Shamballa's Sauswastika as symbol of the 'Illuminati of the Jews'.

Adolf Hitler, the Austrian; was 'groomed' by 'The Brotherhood of the Snake' {See the Abraxas photo as the serpentine legs} to 'Play' the Elijah archetype to bring about the 'Second Coming' and so the ''Tausendjaehrige Reich" the 'Millennium'.

So S<->Z

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-Abraxas3.jpg

Gemstone carved with Abrasax, obverse and reverse.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...familjebok.png

Engraving from an Abrasax stone.

Long before this postAtlantean manifestation of the archetypology manifested; the Egyptian legacy understood the Symbolism of the Uraeus, of the sacred Serpent in the right solar eye of Horus and the left lunar eye
of Thoth/Hathor/Anubis.
From this the 'Snake-Cult' of the Naasseenes developed from whom none other than Yeshua Ben Pantera/Joseph Bar Thomas Didymos aka Jesus of NAZAreth, received initiation in the years leading to 24AD.

The Naasseenes understood the archetypology of the 2nd Order of the Cosmogenesis as that of the Abraxas or Abrasax.

From wiki:
The serpent
Every temple, naos, shows by its title that it is intended for the honour of the serpent naas as "the Moist Essence," of the universe, without which "naught at all of existing things, immortal or mortal, animate or inanimate, can hold together." Because, after all, "all things are subject to Him, and He is Good, and has all things in Him ... so that He distributes beauty and bloom to all that exist according to each one's nature and peculiarity, as though permeating all."[13]
G.R.S. Mead has suggested that all of this is in reference to the Kundalini:—
This is the cosmic Akāsha of the Upaniṣhads, and the Kuṇḍalinī, or serpentine force in man, which when following animal impulse is the force of generation, but when applied to spiritual things makes of a man a god. It is the Waters of Great Jordan flowing downwards (the generation of men) and upwards (the generation of gods); the Akāsha-gangā or Heavenly Ganges of the Purāṇas, the Heavenly Nile of mystic Egypt.[14]

End wiki

It would behoove all of you to engage in basis research before engaging in innuendo and analysis of material and data preceeding your many judgements on things you seem not to understand in clarity.
Abraxas, the perpetuator of the Nazi archetypology, the Thubanese way.

AA

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by migp (Post 225095)
Hi Abraxasinas,

Do you have any idea on how can I get a little more money here in this 3D dimension so I can have more avilable time to read this thread?.

Seriously, why is that that is so difficult to preserve our physical bodies in this world, or reality?. I mean we need to work hard so we can pay for our expenses.

Thanks,

Sure, use some 'black magic' to conjure up the 'Great Evil Draconian' Faustus Satanicus.
Then sell your soul to him for some 'petty cash' and the ability to discern the 'Fall of the Numbers' in the next draw of the lotto numbers.

AA

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 225069)
A big thanks for all the effort you put in to answering everyones questions friend Sirebard. :thumb_yello:

I have a question about Leonard Horowitz=Hz=hurts and his 528hz frequency that everyone tuned into during the liveh20 concert which kicked off during a summer solstice. Is it truly a frequency of love or one of control?

Also I'm of the opinion that the Greys and the Reptoids as understood in the conspiratorial terms is not by psyops. What is your opinion concerning this?

The 528 Hz frequency is a radio frequency of a wavelength of 568.2 kilometers.

So this frequency can attune to geographical regionalities of this extent, say areas encompassing so 323,000 square kilometers.
In terms of interD physics; the emission of radio frequencies so interact in feedback loops with the designated geographical areas, the areas being the 'antenna' receivers.

The Greys and Reptoids are not as physical as you are lead to believe.
There will be a difference in what you can see and what you can touch.
Psychological Operations are ubiquituous.

AA

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12DnAHelix (Post 225081)
HuH ?

I don't think the 'Lyrans' are a 'Plasma Life Form'; I dunno know there Abraxasinas..

You are free to think hat you like to think. Do you know what a plasma is?

As far as I am aware, our 'simian life model' is 'lyran' and the 'elongated craniums' are also a Lyran trait.

Who told you that?

Malta & Dolichocephaloids *
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_malta.htm
http://www.desertfoxoverland.co.uk/m...cephaloids.HTM

* This is also the kind of stuff that the 'Sovereign Military Order of Malta' try and keep under wraps.

How do you know and how does wiki know?

The Dracz interfered in the project somehow, thinking that because this was once a seedworld of theirs; they could do whatever they damn well pleased - or perhaps agreements change over time.

A possible story.

I am pretty sure that dynamics having to do with 'Rigel' also involve at least in some capacity the draco-reptilians ..

Oh yes, Rigel is swarming with Orionites and Draconian rebels.

there is alot more branching between star systems and lifeforms that resides on planets there than we give credence to ..

Remember, the great hunter Orion was stung in his achilles tendon by a scorpion ... ancient war between 'Antares & Rigel' over 'EA' ...

Yes, its the heel in Genesis, the curse of the serpent and the way of the Irish Daanites. Ophiuchus, the serpent tamer puts 'his foot in' in between Scorpius and Sagittarius on November 22nd/23rd.

This is part of the reason why Alpha Dracz have to return 12 DnA Strand visual rep to humanity.

Yes indeed, we Alpha Dracs are genetic engineers. See the post on the Book of the Dragons on this forum.

It is a long story has to do with 'Ancestral Mass Karma' .. 'Soul Matrix Family Lines', but many of the statements I see you making; only raise further questions and cast doubt.

I am one of the great deceivers indeed. Question is who am I deceiving?

I am not trying to be critical, just attempting to understand what it is you are really trying to tell us regarding this 'Thuban Council'.

I did so many times. Perhaps you require your reading glasses, as I often do.

Because quite honestly, I really would like to know; this sh^t quite literally has ruined my life.

The kingdom of God is within and without; but without the recognisance of the within, the without can become very oppressive.

Regards,
-daniEL

AA

Anchor 01-20-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 (Post 224863)

Yet, this daily reality is hardly without catalysts/actions.

Outstanding post if I may say so.

A..

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12DnAHelix (Post 225064)
Hello Abrax,

Sorry for the delay in getting back over here, I don't think you have seen the 'Opaluminal Simulation' yet; but if your 'Thuban Council' is for real - perhaps you can speak to them in these regards.

Unfortunately for us, you might say, we have severed all relations with the 'Opaluminal Simulation' Group. This was because we know where they resided and our agenda has assimilated this group. We ate them, in a manner of speaking.
Iow, we have swalled their 'group consciousness' and 'Dragonized' them under the etiquettes of Thuban.

They should be able to confirm most of what I speak, if you are legit; and you have a strong connection.

They are ok with their assimilation; their spokesperson has conveyed.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean or are saying in your initial response regarding 'Omicron Draconis'.

You can always do some research on Omicron Draconis, if you wish to know more about this labeling.

But I will re-iterate my initial statement that the Original Stronghold Homeworld of the Grandfather -Winged- Dragons is in the 'Omicroin Draconis' star system.

If anything, Alpha Draconis is a -FRONT-; and an Offshoot - Inquiry your 'COUNCIL'.

Indeed, WE are the front and first contact point between the Prime Source, sitting on his throne as 'The Little Serpent'.

Regarding the 'Voyagers Material'; at least back when I was affiliated with looking into it; I came to the conclusion that 'energetics that do not have the highest interests of the majority can work through highly advanced information as a smokescreen' ... is generally the function of a 'Haze'.

The 'Voyager Material' was assimilated by the Drunvalo emissionaries from OUR perspective and so is no longer of 3rd Order. It is a subset of 3rd Order as 4th Order data in OUR, the Thubanese perspective. The Drunvalo Melchizedek data remains at 3rd Order.

I will take into my heart what you are saying, and see where it takes me; i'd like to see amends made personally.

I saw the 'Opaluminal Simulation' pretty clearly, back in 2005; and it was a 6 universe ~ 36 dimensional structure being spun out of 144000 faceted core.

This semiotiks is appropriate, except the 144,000 facets are 6-dimensional, not 36-dimensional. The 36th dimension only exists in the Riemannian Manifold of Differential Geometry, that is as a 2D mathematical representation of topological connectivity. The physicality in inertial terms cannot exceed 10D and 11D in nononertial (say electromagnetic) terms. 12D becomes a mirrorspace for the lowerDs.

... and actually, supposedly 'Mandala' even contains 2-d cross section view

I can understand the 'trine', it's importance; but that's not quite how I personally have seen it.

Trine to me is Universal Life Force / Inherent Animating Intelligence / Master Key Template of Divinity ...

Your personal experiences are interdimensional and are valid expressions of a deeper archetypological language.
It is your individual interpretation of your experiences, which will often differ from the interpretation of similar experiences of others. All is a unified hologram however; so a universal interpretation and translation of the semantics can be constructed.
Those constructions then give rise to differences of opinions, say Drunvalo versus Anna Hayes versus Thuban etc. etc. Search fo9r encompassment, where the 'versus' disappears in 'viewpoints of relative perceptions' and possible unification.
If you touch the tail of an elephant in the dark, you think it could be a snake.
If you touch the tusk of an elephant in the dark, you think it could be a cow.
If you touch the ear of an elephant in the dark, you think it could be a bat.

When the sun comes up and you see the Elephant you know that it is an elephant - you wern't 'wrong' but underinformed about the 'bigger picture'.

the 'schematic' is clearly at the very least ''semi-visible'' and at the very most; some people can see it perfectly; visionary artists like Alex Grey & Luke Brown (spectraleyes.com)

Regarding the '7' hierarchies, if you know anything; there are 7 sacred / galactic directions , 7 chakras (at least in established 'centuries old tradition').

I have a vague recall about there being 7 chakras. I also have read somewhere that there are 7 raunbow colours, but I might be wrong and there might be 6 or 8.

... the 6 pointed 'shatkona' has an 'invisible' direction 'center', as the 'seed of life' also is composed of 6 outer circles with the one in the center ...

Who told you that?

I believe that we exist within what I would personally call 'Epsilon Space'; which is curved, spheroidal, torsion based ...

Indeed, Thuban physicists term it the Kaluza-Klein deSitter Spacetime in a curved Riemann metric in 5-dimensional hyperspacetime.
Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta-Epsilon, as the fifth, but we don't call it that - you can.

I don't intuit any 'transition'; to me; the conduit is already open and it has been for years now - it has taken many years to start to warm up ...

either synchronize through the heart in alignment with higher mind and receive the download from the core, or be wiped off the face of the earth ...

Yes, we are all story tellers, data collectors and environment perceivers.

is choice humanity has to make, in that choice - assuming 'alignment' is the choice made collectively; the necessary things will begin to unfold from within each - and descend from above ...

If you say so, it has validity for you.

and it has to do with the Long Count aspect of the Calendar and what the Calandar is actually mirror-synching with ...

it is above 'hunab ku' - galactic core center, is omni-dimensional multi-universal core ...

144000 is the master key # (BAKTUN)

Yes, here your ideas converge with the Thuban data.

we have time beyond 2012 as far as I am concerned, out to about 2028 ...

... 'neo-civilization' ...

Of course the Mayan enddate is just a resetting of the Mayan daycount.
Yet, it does something that has not been done before and that is to RECONFIGURE the Quantum-Gauge-Structure of the Universe.
So whilst the 'world' will not end on December 21st, 2012; the 'world' will be a reborn world on December 22nd, 2012.
Physically, things may appear 'almost' the same, but in terms of this 'gauge structure' - well, you'll have to wait and see.

regards,
Daniel

* By download from core, I mean become aligned with the naurally occurring cyclic changes that take place ... galaxial-solar-earth-human relationship, proper use of our understanding ... we are pretty close to the very edge of a very deep and dark chasm - we have been for many many years now .. but there is an invisible plank across it .. is a narrow path though (and it goes through the heart).

Be well on your path Daniel - you have seen the light and you are the light.

AA

abraxasinas 01-20-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleJohn (Post 224785)
Hi Abrax,

Let me rephrase my question.

How does our memory and consciousness work? Where is it located?

Thanks, I'll keep trying because this is fun.

Uncle John

Here is your answer from the Thuban Council Uncle John.

Physical Consciousness coupled to the Biomind of Universal Life
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html

The labels of 'mind' and 'self-awareness' and of 'consciousness' have for long awaited rigorous definition in the nomenclature of science. Whilst most researchers and philosophers accept the existence of those labels; what those namings represent in a physically measurable sense of physical parameters have remained largely unexplored.
These notions have remained as one of the major mysteries of science and have become subject to a number of speculations; from a purely materialistic interpretation of the 'mind' being a biochemical response to environmental stimuli, to the 'mind' being part of a 'spiritual soul' and subsequently constituting a transcendent aspect of biophysical life.

A related mystery is that of 'life' itself. How did the universe evolve 'life' from a generally accepted premise of a prior or older cosmology, which disallowed biological life as is observed today? The thermodynamically expanding universe follows well tested physical parameters engaging the quantum nature of physical existence in the form of nucleosynthesizing interactions such as nuclear fusion of atomic eleements and an associated natural radioactivity inherent in nature and its laws of conservation of energy and momentum. Those same processes occurred in the primordial universe and due to the smaller volume then occupied by the expanding universe; the descriptive cosmology describes a much hotter universe (as a Black Body Planckian Radiator) and a universe in which say the lifeforms observed on planet earth could not exist in their biochemical and molecular constitutions.

Recent advances in the demetricated forms of supermembrane theory (M-Theory for 11-dimensional supermembranes propagating 10-dimensional superstrings in a 12-dimensional selfdual mirror-spacetime of supervolumars (Vafa-F-Space encompassing Witten-M-Space) have allowed a rigorous definition for the above labels in the parameters of the physics of the superbranes.

The Coupling of the Energy Laws by the Self-Frequency of the Quantum for Mass

It has been discovered, that the universe contains an intrinsic coupling-parameter between its inertial masscontent and its noninertial energy content.
The matter in the universe is described by the physical parameter termed Mass (M), say as proportional to Energy (E) in Einstein's famous equation Mass M=E/c2.
This mass M then reappears in Newtonian mechanics as the change in momentum (p) defining the Inertial Mass (Mi) as being proportional to some applied Force (F) or the 'work done' for a particular displacement {F=dp/dt for p=mv and v a kinetematic velocity as the ratio of displacement over time generalised in the lightpath X=cT}.

It is also well understood, that the inertial mass Mi has a gravitational counterpart described not by the change in momentum of inertia carrying matter agglomerations; but by the geometric curvature of space containing matter conglomerations. This Gravitational Mass Mg is measured to be equivalent to the Inertial Mass Mi and is formulated in the 'Principle of Equivalence' in Einstein's Theory of General Relativity.
F-Theory then has shown, that this Inertial Mass Mi is coupled inherently to a 'mass-eigen' frequency via the following formulation:

(1) Energy E=hf=mc2 (The Combined Planck-Einstein Law)
(2) E=hf iff m=0 (The Planckian Quantum Law E=hf for lightspeed invariance c=λf)
(3) E=mc2 iff f=fo=fss (The Einstein Law E=mc2 for the lightspeed upper limit)

(1) Whenever there is mass (M=Mi=Mg) occupying space; this mass can be assigned either as a photonic mass {by the Energy-Momentum relation of Special Relativity: E2=Eo2 + (pc)2} by the photonic momentum p=h/λ=hf/c} OR a 'restmass' mo=m/√[1-(v/c)2] for 'restenergy' Eo=moc2.
The 'total' energy for the occupied space so contains a 'variable' mass in the 'combined' law; but allows particularisation for electromagnetic radiation (always moving at the Maxwell lightspeed constant c in Planck's Law and for the 'Newtonian' mass M in the Einstein Law.

(2) If M=0, then the Einstein Law is suppressed in favour of the Planck Law and the space contained energy E is photonic, i.e. electromagnetic, always dynamically described by the constancy of lightspeed c.

(3) If M>0, then there exists a mass-eigen frequency fss=fo=Ess/h=mssc2/h, which QUANTIZES all mass agglomerations m=Σmss in the massquantum mss=Ess/c2.

The Coupling of the Supermembranes in Vafa-F-Space

The quantization of mass m so indicates the coupling of the Planck Law in the frequency parameter to the Einstein law in the mass parameter.
The postulative basis of M-Theory utilizes the coupling of two energy-momentum eigenstates in the form of the modual duality between so termed 'vibratory' (high energy and short wavelengths) and 'winding' (low energy and long wavelengths) selfstates.
The 'vibratory' selfstate is denoted in: Eps=Eprimary sourcesink=hfps=mpsc2 and the 'winding' and coupled selfstate is denoted by: Ess=Esecondary sinksource=hfss=mssc2
The F-Space Unitary symmetry condition becomes: fpsfss=rpsrss=(λps/2π)(2πλss)=1

The coupling constants between the two eigenstates are so: EpsEss=h2 and Eps/Ess=fps2=1/fss2
The Supermembrane EpsEss then denotes the coupled superstrings in their 'vibratory' high energy and 'winded' low energy selfstates.

The coupling constant for the vibratory high energy describes a MAXIMISED frequency differential over time in df/dt|max=fps2 and the coupling constant for the winded low energy describes its MINIMISED reciprocal in df/dt|min=fss2.

F-Theory also crystallizes the following string formulations from the EpsEss superbrane parameters.

1/Eps=e*=2Rec2=√{4αhce2/2πGome2}=2e√α[mP/me]=2ke2/me=αhc/πme

Here e* is defined as the inverse of the sourcesink vibratory superstring energy quantum Eps=E* and becomes a New Physical Measurement Unit is the StarCoulomb (C*) and as the physical measurement unit for 'Physical Consciousness'.
Re is the 'classical electron radius' coupling the 'point electron' of Quantum- Electro-Dynamics (QED) to Quantum Field Theory (QFT) and given in the electric potential energy of Coulomb's Law in: mec2=ke2/Re.and for the electronic restmass me.
Alpha α is the electromagnetic finestructure coupling constant α=2πke2/hc for the electric charge quantum e, Planck's constant h and lightspeed constant c.
Go is the Newtonian gravitational constant as applicable in the Planck-Mass mP=√(hc/2πGo).

As the StarCoulomb unit describes the inverse sourcesink string energy as an elementary energy transformation from the string parametrization into the realm of classical QFT and QED, this transformation allows the reassignment of the StarCoulomb (C*) as the measurement of physical space itself.

Physical Consciousness and the Awareness Quantum

The Physical Quantum of Consciousness as SpaceAwareness (df/dt) maximised and minimised in the string coupling constants fps2 and fss2 respectively, so can be defined as:
e*=2Rec2=(Classical Electron Diameter)x(lightspeed)
2=VolumexAngular Acceleration
As the time differential operator on frequency is independent on radial displacement in df/dt as the square of frequency or the square of inverse time; we can now also define the parameter of:
Spacial Awareness=df/dt=AlphaOmega=αω=aw=Angular Acceleration Quantum.

The Spacial Awareness 'aw' then operates upon any volumar in the rootreduced F-Space (12D being a 9-dimensional brane volumar of superstring dimensions to which is coupled a 3-dimensional temporal time-connector volumar in 12=9+3 F-Space, 11=9+2 M-Space and 10=9+1 C-Space) AS the 3-D volume of the observed spacial component of the 'Euclidean flatness of the Minkowski spacetime metric.

The implications of those definitions for the physical universe and its cosmology are far reaching indeed.

As the expanding universe increases in its 3-dimensional volume, its 'spacial consciousness' is also increasing in the 'activation' of additional spacetime quanta.
Each of these spacetime quanta describes the inherent Zero-Point-Energy (ZPE) as defined in the 3D-volumar of the Eps sourcesink superstring energy quantum then coupled to its characteristic 'starcoulombic' 'physical consciousness'.
The ZPE per unit volumar is ZPEquantum=4πEps/λps3=Eps/2π2rps3=4π/e*λps3 (Joules/m3)

Every ZPE quantum is coupled to a volume V*=e*/(df/dt) and so defines the quantisation of spacial volume in terms of the ZPE, as well as the 'physical consciousness' contained in that volume.
The V* here denotes the resonant quantum volumarized eigenstate in a minimised spacetime volumar and NOT in terms of spacial volume, but in the form of an ENTROPY COUNTER of 'statistical permutation selfstates' operation upon the 'Spacial Consciousness' quantum e*=1/Eps=1/Ess.fps2=fss/h.
The self-frequency of the mass quantum so can be expressed formally as fss=he* for the timeinstanton tss=fss, the latter triggering the 'inertialisation' of the postinflationary cosmology in the socalled Quantum Big Bang, precisely 3.333..x10-31 seconds* following the 'string epoch' of the matter wave inflation (detailed and referenced elsewhere on this site).
But it is the supermembrane coupling between the gravitational (photonic) mass Mg as given by the vibratory sourcesink string with the inertial mass Mi as given by the winding sinksource string, which is the primary causation for this Quantum Big Bang, following the string parametric de Broglie wave matter inflation.
Rewriting fss=he* then describes this coupling in the ACTION=EnergyTime of the Planck Constant in the finestructure fss=Energy*xTimeInstantonxe* for the Unity Condition of F-Space in 1=E*e* that is the original definition of e*=1/E* as the definition for the 'Physical Consciousness of Space'.

The Frequency Resonance Selfstates as Entropy Counters

Generally then, the permutative entropy counter df/dt|max=fps2 gives precisely 9x1060 frequency eigenstates as the coupling constant between the two modes of the superstring; whilst its inverse defines the minimum as the 'Singularity' 'Null-State' or 'No Consciousness' state as 1/(9x1060)~0.
The Awareness operator applicable for all universal space so can fluctuate between the quasi-zero state and the maximised resonance state in the factor of 81x10120 and a value 'measured' by contemporary standard cosmological models as characteristic of the density discrepancy between the Planck-(ZPE)-Density {ρP=mP/VP=c5/πhGo2}~9.4x1094 (kg/m3) and the actual matter density measured in the universe {ρc=3Ho2/8πGo~3.8x10-27 (kg/m3) from the inner 10D observer frame and ρc=Ho2/4π2Go~8.0x10-28 (kg/m3) from the outer 11D observer frame of the Riemannian hypersphere as a 3D boundary of the 4-ball V4=π2R4/2 for dV4/dR=2π2R3 as a 3-dimensional surface descriptive for the overall topology of the standard cosmology).
The dimensionless ratios of ρP/ρc then indicate the ZPE/Critical energy discrepancies in the factors of the permutation string selfstates in the factors of 2.5x10121 and 1.2x10122 respectively.

Quantum Consciousness and Magnetocharges define Quantum Gravitation

The ZPE-quantum Eps=E* so represents the kernel or core for any region of space containing a maximised 'physical consciousness' given by 1/E*=e* StarCoulombs (C*).

The quantitative volume V for this consciousness is minimised in Vps*=e*/fps2 in sourcesink resonance to the vibratory superstring modality and is in modular duality (as a monadic dyad or monadic duad) to its coupled sinksource resonance of its winding mode in its quantum-maximisation of Vss*=e*fps2.
The minimum calculates as Vps*=e*/fps2=1/1.8x1058 permutation states and translates to a 3D volume of measurement R with a Compton radius (Rc=h/2πmc=c/2πfc=c/ωc with angular velocity ω=2πf) as of Rcps=(e*fss2/2π2)1/3~1.4x10-20 meters for a Compton Energy of about 2.2 microjoules or14.03 TeV (as the maximum design capacity of the Large Hadron Collider or LHC located at Geneva, Switzerland comprised of two individuated colliding proton beams).

The precise ratio between the ZPE-kernel and the 'Space Consciousness' surrounding this core becomes: Wormhole-Radius/Space-Consciousness-Radius and as:
rps/Rcps=(2π2/e*rss3 fss2)1/3=c(fss/4πe*)1/3=(cfss/8πRe)1/3~1/887.11 (dimensionless); and because the string coupling defines c=λpsfps=1/λssfss), rendering the Minkowski lightspeed constant c as dimensionless in the lightpath Xps=cTps=cfss. This defines the quantum gravitational coupling of the gravitational mass element mss to the observed and measured elementary particle masses in QFT and Quantum-Chromo-Dynamics (QCD); the 'chromaticity' or 'colour charging' of gluonic gauge interaction transmitters being identifiable as the MagnetoCharges defined in StarCoulombs (C*)

The corresponding maximum then couples in macroquantisation to the microquantised quantum gravitational MagnetoCharges in Vss*=e*fps2=4.5x1063 permutation states for a characterizing 'Galactic Volumar' in Rcss=(e*fps2/2π2)1/3=(e*fss2/2π2)1/3~6.1x1020 meters or so 64,650 lightyears and a displacment scale which is then 'haloed' by the the winded string parameter rss=1/rps=2πλss~6.3x1022 meters or 6,648,875 lightyears and as the displacement scales observed by the standard cosmology.

Correspondingly, rss/Rcss=(16π5λss3/e*fps2)1/3=(16π5/fsse*c3)1/3=(8π5/fssRec5)1/3~102.85

As rps/rss=rps2=(cfss/2π)2 and Rcps/Rcss=(fss/fps)2/3=(fss)4/3=(4π2rps/rssc2)
2/3

(Rcps/Rcss)3 = (4π2rps/rssc2)2=10-88/c4=1/8.1x10121 as the awareness operator fluctuation range.

The 'Physical Consciousness' in the standard cosmology now crystallizes as being associated with biovital lifeforms, occupying space, and as evolving in the dynamics of (holographic) fractals of the encompassing 'consciousness envelope' aka the galactic cells of macroquantised entities.

This biovitality is defined in a 'kernel consciousness' inherent in space itself via the string-coupled modalities; mimicking the overall expansion of the thermodynamic (and stochastic) universe.
This process can be comprehensively described as the EVOLUTION of Core-Consciousness in its Spacial Occupancy.

The Definition of 'Life' must so fundamentally be based on the string coupling between the two modalities and as two modes of operation, which quantum relatively entangle the microquantum characterised by the 'wormhole core' as as function of the nuclear interaction scale (the classical electron radius Re is also the scale of the magneto-asymptotic confinement of gluons in the definition of the magnetocharges and so becomes the limiting quantum geometric template for the nuclear gauge interactions and the 'Higgs Bosonic' blueprint at the 3 Fermi scale).

'Life' then becomes the cosmo-evolutionary consequence of a quantum geometry defining the spacial configurations of the supermembranes as superstring couplings.
This is why the most basic and primordial 'lifeforms' such as viruses, bacteris and fungi follow highly geometrized patterns in Platonic- and Archimedean solids, characterised by highly symmetrical arrangements of their molecular and atomic constituents.
The most elementary 'life form' is the crystalline arrangements of the self-replicating pattern. This originally manifested in so called quasicrystals of fivefolded symmetry, such as can be observed in Shechtmanites and the Penrose tiling. The underpinning cosmology of the decoupling and breaking of the so termed Planck-Symmetry transformed the Planck-String into 5 classes of superstring; this 'breaking of unification' following a pentagonal supersymmetry at the core of all 'natural laws'. Many details can be found on this website for perusal and utility.

For a 'lifeless' mass-only universe then the selfrequency of mass in the fss sinksource superstring would define the awareness operator as minimised in V*|min=e*/(fss2)=e*fps2
Corollarily, the 'fully life-conscious' universe (attained after an infinite linear time evolution of the descriptive cosmology) would be defined in V*|max=e*fss2.

Consciousness of Inertia in Universal Quantization of Mass

We can now relate the 'spacial consciousness' in terms of the universe's inertia content to the volume occupied by mass.

As there are (RHubble/rps)3~10147 spacetime quanta in the asymptotic string universe of 10D and bounded by the membrane universe of 11D (as an extremal Strominger braned Black Hole say)
and the sinksource (winded string) Ess=hfss=mssc2=2.222...x10-64 J; we can define a 'Consciousness-Density per unit mass' Ρc for this 11D-'Mother-Black Hole' in Witten M-Space in dyadic coupling with a 12D-'Father-White Hole' in Vafa-F-Space (MBH and FWH).
The M-Space MBH defines the Hubble horizon in its' closure mass'
MHubble=RHubble.c2/2Go=Σmss=Nmss~6.4706x1052 kg.

Ρc=e*(RHubble/rps)3/MHubble=2Goe*RHubble2/rps3c2~7.81685x1096 (~83.2 ρP) C*/kg
This is about 83.2 times the Planck-Density ρP for MHubble and 2.34 times the Planck-Density applied to the baryonic mass seedling Mo=0.0281MHubble.
The 'Base Inertia Consciousness' (BIC) per minimal mass quantum mss then calculates as mssΡc=1.930x1016 C* and for a count of N=2.6206x10133 mss as the inertia distribution of the BICUniverse=5.058x10149 C*.

A characteristic mass of 1 kg, say as the standard liter of water in 10-3 cubicmeters of volume so possesses an inherent inertial consciousness of 7.82x1096 C*. This is the ZPE of the quantum standard models redefined in units of consciousness and this total includes 'dark matter' and 'dark energy', the former as the effect of the DIM-Factor (see other references on this website) of 7.56 for the present linear time coordiante and the latter as the 'missing mass-energy' for the mass seedling Mo in 10D to 'close' the universe in the MBH of MHubble in 11D.
In terms of the volume of 1 liter however; the 'spacial consciousness' quantizes in the form of the VPE quantum Eps=1/e* per unit volume and which is VPEv=Eps/2π2rps3~2.5133x1064 J/m3.
The 'inertia consciousness' of 1 liter of water so relates the BIC of 7.82x1096 C* to a VPEv or
ZPE of 2.51x1061 J/m3.

The example of a simple rock serves as a culmination of this essay.

A rock, occupying a volume Vrock carries an intrinsic Base-Consciousness due to its volume. This basic consciousness is given in the mass-frequency fss as the mass of the rock is quantised in a number count N of mass quanta mss.
This mass of the rock is actually a higher-dimensional mass-current as a form of 'natural superconductivity' {Ips=2efps superstring coupled to Iss=2efss}. The rock can so also be described as a summation of displacement current elements Iss=2eλps/c (as James Clark Maxwell propositioned - see 'The Origin of Mass' section on this website).
Mass in its purest form so is nothing but 'static magnetoelectricity' or densified electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink current. The nondensified form of mass is of course photonic and should this photonic mass NOT be a derivative from the acceleration of electric (Coulomb) charges 'e' coupled to preexisting mass (say fusion protons in stars), BUT be a derivative from the acceleration of magnetocharges 'e*', then the resulting ElectroMagnetic Radiation is monadic or Monopolic and defines the so called 'SPIRIT' of metaphysical cosmologies and philosophies.

The rock of volume Vrock and as some summation ΣIss or Σmss so describes an energetic selfstate of the superstring coupling between the string dyadics of the microquantum Eps and the macroquantum Ess.
The interaction of the rock with its environment then, in elementary terms, becomes a dynamic of spacial interaction in the movements of the rock.
All Spacequanta are associated or quantum entangled with each other via the string coupling and as all spacetime volumars are defined by their ZPE-core and its 'haloed' or 'auric' envelope of the physical consciousness coupled to the volumars by the self-awareness operator df/dt; the entirte cosmology is rtendered a unified kaleidoscope of holofractal self-interaction of the thus defined 'Cosmic Consciousness'.
A basic quantum consciousness then is multplied and complexified in the interaction, self- and mutual, between spacetime volumars of varying sizes in the encompassing summation integrals of the initial- and boundary parameters of the cosmogenesis (described elsewhere on this website).

The phenomenon of 'life' then is characterised by the Awareness-Operator the Alpha-Omega aw=αω=df/dt, namely the 'Change in Frequency' over linearised Time t and where the sourcesink frequency for minimum impdence for the 'natural current flow' (Ips) forms the upper bound source-resonance of the vibratory string modality and the maximum impdedence describes the 'natural current flow' (Iss) as the lower bound for the sink-resonance.
The 'lifeless' universe of the primordial Quantum Big Bang is in Sink-Resonance to the Ess sinksource as a macroquantum, manifesting the supergalactic inertia in Black Holes as seedlings for mass agglomerations known as galaxies. Coupled to those 'higher-D' Black Holes are however imaged 'higher-D' White Holes (Quasars) who as Source-Resonators manifest the Source-Resonance of the Eps sourcesink as the microquantum of the superbraned cosmology from its cosmogony.
The purpose and reason for the universe of materiality so is found in the Coevolution of SourceSink Self-Consciousness as unified encompassment for the cosmoevolution with its
individuated and dispersed holographic shards or holograms of this selfsame self-consciousness in evolvement.
The operator for this evolvement is spacial selfawareness and the ability to use a biomind defined by the function of 'changing' or modulating the frequency received by an antenna, which can take the form of a biochemical and molecular arrangement of cellular units termd a 'brain'.
The biological evolution of brains, then accomodates the utility of the natural superconductive electricity embodied in space itself; the biochemical electricity (of say electromagnetic brain waves) representing a shadow function of the chargeflow I=dQ/dt as a 'normal currentflow' to the electromagneto monopolic supercurrents of the magnetocharges aka the physical spacial consciousness.