Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Free Energy (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Good Free NRG machines (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17493)

Barron 11-10-2009 06:10 AM

Good Free NRG machines

Hi.
At 1st glance these seem quite good. Anyone actually made them on here?

http://www.witts.ws/videos.html

Cheers
Barron

Quantum 11-24-2009 02:42 PM

Re: Good Free NRG machines

Barron -
I've not actually built these devices from WITTS, but I have seen them and tested them in person on multiple occasions. I will attempt to answer any questions you might have if you like...

Regards,
- TM

Barron 11-24-2009 07:31 PM

Hi Quantum.

Much appreciated. Actually, if you would PM me i will give you my personal details if you wish so that if you're interested you may exchange notes with my father who is a retired electronics engineer and a sheer genius (in my unbiased opinion) who has been investigating free energy machines or "over unity" machines including anti-gravity propulsion and so called "perpetual motion" machines also.

Many bright blessings to you and yours!
barron

Quantum 11-25-2009 04:34 AM

Actually, I'd been researching and building various prototypes since 2001. I came across the WITTS technology almost two years ago. I've recently decided to dedicate my time toward directly helping them since the various tech they have is significantly more advanced compared to all others I've come across. There is more going on with these machines than meets the eye.
The biggest obstacle holding this back is people's skepticism and limited understanding... and also the gatekeepers that consistently talk the talk however have no resources or real intention to make it happen.
It's coming regardless.

Peace,
- TM

WalkingTurtle 12-18-2009 12:52 PM

I just had some email discussion with John Phil. He's telling that he wants to change the world but he doesn't seem to realize that he just has to make the details of his machines public if he wanted to change something. He only talks about fundraising and building a factory.

Here's one of his replies:
Quote:

Thank you for the encouragement

We have posted a lot of things on you tube, and many other venues.

The problem is not people being greedy with their knowledge.

The main problem is most over unity machines are too costly to build one at a time.
They need to be mass produced, in order to offer them at a affordable cost.

This has been true of almost everything down through history. The automobile was around
in the late 1800s But the average cost was 200,000$. The computer has been around since
the 1940s but before they were mass produced the cost was in the billions.

This Is why we are doing this fundraiser for mass production!

Please spread the word, If we each donate what we can, we can be in mass production
before the summer!

Quantum 12-18-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkingTurtle (Post 203888)
...he just has to make the details of his machines public if he wanted to change something.

It would seem to be that simple, but unfortunately it doesn't appear so. Can you think of any significant breakthrough hardware technology that became prominent by the disclosure of the details publicly?

The open source model does seem to work well for software. The software world requires virtually zero tangible costs in the development and distribution of goods other than man-hours. The world population has an overwhelming surplus of man-hours available. What the population doesn't have is a surplus of money or resources to build physical goods. We've become entangled in a cultural system that consistently devalues labor and promotes scarcity of hard goods.
Indeed, any motivated individual that has the resources to build and develop over unity hardware (based on freely given information) would also have the rather insignificant amount to contribute to the source of the tech.

Also, in the past, WITTS had released plans for some of their technology to the public and it was mostly ignored. One of the devices was finally replicated and then patented by a group who has still yet to deliver any product.

I had similar ideas about all this a number of years ago but have come to change my mind about this issue. It's not going to happen until enough people awaken to the realization this tech is possible. I believe we are very close to that time.

It becomes somewhat frustrating to see the world throw money at trivial pursuits while ignoring the things that will truly make a positive impact on everyone. Ignorance and greed seem to be the sign of our times.

Peace.

bosr 12-19-2009 01:14 AM

I emailed the WITTS team as well. The response I received simply stated that I must send them money if communication were to continue. Instant turn-off.

ProjectLightWarrior should open a free energy category with open source licensing and perhaps a private area for those willing to work together on the tech.

Quantum 12-21-2009 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bosr (Post 204457)
ProjectLightWarrior should open a free energy category with open source licensing and perhaps a private area for those willing to work together on the tech.

I wouldn't want to discourage people becoming involved to make free energy a reality for everyone.

There have been a few attempts to arrive at an open source solution but none have delivered anything of substance. OSEN, PESN, and Panacea-BOCAF are recent examples of well-meaning folks trying to bring FE tech to a level appropriate for release through open source mechanisms. The first obstacle is identifying valid working technology. This is a significant hurdle... especially due to the fact that these devices are not well understood and there are very few inventors that have had working prototypes. It also requires a level of expenditure that few are willing or able to risk.

In some ways it's like expecting an experimenter who builds a crystal radio in his spare time to design and build a modern cell phone. It's not impossible, but quite a leap. The FE genie is elusive. Few people have seen working FE systems, even fewer understand anything about how they work.

Peace.

WalkingTurtle 12-21-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quantum (Post 204041)
Also, in the past, WITTS had released plans for some of their technology to the public and it was mostly ignored. One of the devices was finally replicated and then patented by a group who has still yet to deliver any product.

What was it and where can I find the plans?

Quantum 12-21-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkingTurtle (Post 206121)
What was it and where can I find the plans?

WITTS released plans for their Flux Switch Transformer sometime around 1988. They were disappointed when no one attempted to build it until finally Jean-Louis Naudin replicated it and Thomas Bearden was awarded a patent for the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator.
WITTS has again made plans available on their website for the Flux Switch Transformer as a gift on a $200 donation.

bosr 12-22-2009 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quantum (Post 205696)
I wouldn't want to discourage people becoming involved to make free energy a reality for everyone.

There have been a few attempts to arrive at an open source solution but none have delivered anything of substance. OSEN, PESN, and Panacea-BOCAF are recent examples of well-meaning folks trying to bring FE tech to a level appropriate for release through open source mechanisms. The first obstacle is identifying valid working technology. This is a significant hurdle... especially due to the fact that these devices are not well understood and there are very few inventors that have had working prototypes. It also requires a level of expenditure that few are willing or able to risk.

In some ways it's like expecting an experimenter who builds a crystal radio in his spare time to design and build a modern cell phone. It's not impossible, but quite a leap. The FE genie is elusive. Few people have seen working FE systems, even fewer understand anything about how they work.

Peace.

Agreed. However, the inventors of free energy devices are typically going it alone without the input from different disciplines and most seem to guard their "secrets" because they hope to earn money and rightfully so. Perhaps allowing electronics wizards, machinists, mechanical engineers, etc. to collaborate may make a difference. Take a look at the RepRap project as an example of shared development.

I am looking for a method to help the developers of free energy and to ensure the tech is not kept from the public. My idea may not be the best, it could even be a terrible idea. There may be obstacles but I am not willing to tell them the path is too difficult to travel.

One is always hopeful the inventor(s) of a "Real" working device would come forward to Bill and Kerry "Leaking" the schematics, parts list and construction details. Bill recently stated in his thread that he would absolutely make sure the info would be made public if presented with such a working device. Greer has attempted this to some extent with the OrionProject but it appears the project has floundered for now.

Anyway, I'm hopeful we'll see some practical applications soon.:original:

Quantum 12-22-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bosr (Post 206818)
One is always hopeful the inventor(s) of a "Real" working device would come forward to Bill and Kerry "Leaking" the schematics, parts list and construction details. Bill recently stated in his thread that he would absolutely make sure the info would be made public if presented with such a working device. Greer has attempted this to some extent with the OrionProject but it appears the project has floundered for now.

Anyway, I'm hopeful we'll see some practical applications soon.:original:

I can definitely relate to your post and maybe shed more light on things by sharing what my experience has been.

Childhood hero - Nikola Tesla and Arthur C. Clarke.
Beginning in 1976 I was employed as a machinist and attended college to acquire a degree in mechanical engineering. I never got the degree as I was already making decent money and was developing my skills in computers while learning to program machine tools. I found the early home computers really fascinating and became a video game programmer/entrepreneur - publishing an original game called Spelunker in the early '80's.
I went on to participate in other software oriented startups, finally making some money on a successful internet venture in the late 1990's.

In 2001 I was completely burned out and didn't want much to do with software or computers. I decided to focus full time on learning about the work of Nikola Tesla. It quickly led me to discover the suppressed technology of many inventors/scientists during the last century. In 2004 I acquired some small funding to research and replicate some specific magnet motor technology and devices. I learned a lot about FE and the 'players' in the field during this time and it has shaped my thinking on how to make this happen.

Most of the inventors that are publicly seeking support and promoting their technology are well-meaning and generally not solely in it for the money. (there are exceptions of course) Their hardware is mostly somewhat crude and may or may not work particularly well. Very few have anything with much practical application.
The majority of devices are very early prototypes, not well understood, and need significant development and improvement before they could be applied toward a useful solution to current problems. Unfortunately it takes money to build and develop this stuff since it requires tangible parts and specialized equipment to test and measure things. I wish it were different... because I become very frustrated myself with this dilemma. (the monetary system has us massively enslaved)

As to "real" working devices being leaked to the public, I mentioned above in another post, the Flux Switch Transformer is a working device that can be built by those who have the resources and skills to do so. It doesn't have to be leaked. Where are those people that can do it?

Additionally, the principles and science behind advanced FE technologies is not known in mainstream teachings. It's not simply the obscure circuit configuration or the magnetic arrangement, etc., There is more to understand than how to solder or build resonant coils.

If the public wants new energy solutions, the only way I can see it happening is for them to get behind it and start making it happen. A public movement to raise funding for this might be reasonable... like a cooperative. If money becomes available, advanced technology is available quickly and cost effectively. (This has become my most recent focus - raising altruistic funding to get this done. The tech is not a roadblock.)

The Orion Project will not succeed in bringing out FE for that is not their goal. They are not interested in funding of real technology. They've had the opportunity on numerous occasions.

I hope all this doesn't seem negative but it is a reflection of my direct, full time experience. My desire is to see the release of new tech sooner rather than later. It opens the door to massive improvements to how we live here on planet Earth and will lead to other fantastic developments.

Peace!