Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20104)

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 09:25 AM

Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?They are going to have their own sections/blog.....the reason I ask this is because it is getting harder to discern the truth/reality......therefore how do we discern the truth and reality if the people running the forum cannot agree...what is happeing?
lol
dominic

Spregovori 02-15-2010 09:32 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
it has most likely always been like this, it is just that now it will be shown and presented in different form

like i said the day i joined this forum - there is no unity here

Anchor 02-15-2010 09:34 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
I wish I could answer this without being a moderator, the following is my own opinion and not based on any privileged knowledge.

>Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Different people. Different people are different because of this. Its the same between you and me, I know this as a fact, yet I never really met you or swapped banter.

> the reason I ask this is because it is getting harder to discern the truth/reality

Whatever Bill and Kerry do won't change that. Your job is to develop your own confidence in this matter. Read all you feel appropriate and decide for yourself - that is the only truth that matters - and when you have done that, you will find it is irrelevant what people tell you is "truth" because you will know already what you think and you will develop a razor sharp BS detector.

> therefore how do we discern the truth and reality if the people running the forum cannot agree

The same way as you would if they did agree.

There is a reason for everything.

From the highest perspectives everything is perfect and has its place within the order and flow. Find your own place in that perfection.

I like your avatar. You cant keep light boxed in ;)

A..

Kulapops 02-15-2010 10:00 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Wonderful post Anchor...

K

lightblue 02-15-2010 10:25 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

From the highest perspectives everything is perfect and has its place within the order and flow. Find your own place in that perfection.
Well put Anchor..I like this remark.

Best L

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 10:31 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 238623)
it has most likely always been like this, it is just that now it will be shown and presented in different form

like i said the day i joined this forum - there is no unity here

Hello Spregovori
Can you elaborate about what you said a bit more...quote "there is no unity here"..WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 10:39 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor
From the highest perspectives everything is perfect and has its place within the order and flow. Find your own place in that perfection.

I like your avatar. You cant keep light boxed in ;)

There is not one person on this Earth who is perfect , therefore many make mistakes , trying to find ones place in that perfection is like tring to find the keys to the holy grail of immortality....the only time when you become perfect is when you conquer your EGO and Pride.....and no-one has done that...secondly ..i want to know why Bill and Kerry disagree ..what is the reason...Bill comes from a scientific backround and knows what he is talking about..i.e REALITY....JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD MEANS NOTHING TOWARDS FINDING THE TRUTH.
lol
dominic

Kulapops 02-15-2010 10:45 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Reason: being a mod means I can fix your quote :)

lol....:lmao:

Stardustaquarion 02-15-2010 10:47 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
I think it comes to personal responsibility. We all feel very close to Bill and Kerry and I am personally grateful because their imput in my life was life changing!

They are people like us and have their own perspective and mind and it should be like that, If this site was handled by "clones" I will not bother

For those that EXPECT that people have certain kind of behaviour, can we really impose on others our aspirations?

No one can tell us what to do really it is a personal thing, we have to take responsibility and choose ourselves, it is hard and we may want a "dad" or "mum" to do the work for us but, it will not help us grow nor will be fair on the others we are pushing to tell us what to do or give us "examples" of what to do. It is time to grow up folks, and it is not easy but there is no better time than today! No more herd mentality

Let us celebrate our differences and agree to disagree peacefully and constructivelly which is what more evolved races do. That is the way to finding win win situations.

Peaceful co-existence and cooperation only come when we can accept that others may have a different oppinion or life path and we can accept that is ok too, while at the same time we remain sovereing and hold our boundaries

Love

Anchor 02-15-2010 10:47 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 (Post 238645)
JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD MEANS NOTHING TOWARDS FINDING THE TRUTH.

Of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINIC (Post 238645)
Bill comes from a scientific backround and knows what he is talking about..

In your post, you characterized Bill, but not Kerry: allow me - I consider Kerry as someone who is not afraid to follow her intuition - and is strongly determined not to be swayed in that approach.

Both approaches are valid in their own contexts, but unless they are perfected (and we already agreed this is unlikely), then they are equally prone to allowing the practitioner to come to differing conclusions, and this cuts both ways.

That is why I think it is possible and that is what I think is the answer to your question.

A..

Spregovori 02-15-2010 10:56 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 (Post 238642)
Hello Spregovori
Can you elaborate about what you said a bit more...quote "there is no unity here"..WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?

Look around yourself

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 11:01 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 238649)
Of course.



You characterized Bill, but you didn't characterize Kerry in your post: allow me - I consider Kerry as someone who is not afraid to follow her intuition - and is strongly determined not to be swayed in that approach.

Both approaches are valid in their own contexts, but unless they are perfected (and we already agreed this is unlikely), then they are equally prone to allowing the practitioner to come to differing conclusions, and this cuts both ways.

That is why I think it is possible and that is what I think is the answer to your question.

Both Bill and Kerry disagree about a specific area written on project camelot....I want to know why they disagree..Bill has a scientific backround therefore he is looking at reality..Kerry uses Intuition...both good ways of discernment...but who has the authority , REASON OR INTUITION?
lol
DOMINIC

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 11:07 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 238652)
Look around yourself

Can you elaborate about what you said a bit more...quote "there is no unity here"..WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?
No-one has the the absolute truth therefore it is a learning cycle for all of us....by finding out why people disagree we may come to the truth
lol
dom

gita 02-15-2010 11:33 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Well said Anchor.

I try to see this as a blessing in disguise and see it as a rude awakening. I’m aware that so many on this forum were losing their own inner knowing and relying more towards information seen as truth being delivered to them on a silver plate. Bill and Kerry are no different from ourselves trying to find information based in truth which in itself is extremely difficult and can push some to go back and live in ignorance. Relying on others to bring us absolute truth can also unwittingly push us back into ignorance.

I believe we’ve come so far and we’re at a stage now where we can’t afford to become complacent on our own path. It has to be our own path as this spiritual business is a lonely path and has to be this way. Try to see this as a sign that says stay centred in your truth and always maintain your own discernment. I also don’t think it’s a matter of science versus intuition – the balance between the two is what works best for me.

I do hope that those affected by this situation don’t lose heart and allow confusion to cloud their inner being – see it as a gift that fills you up with more self empowerment.

Peace.

morguana 02-15-2010 11:34 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
because they are human like the rest of us, therefore they will disagree sometimes, maybe they should be given some space in which to work out their differences. we all make mistakes and we all argue sometimes......its called being human. what we can do as a community is support them whilst they work things out.
m x

Stargazer1965 02-15-2010 11:43 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 (Post 238621)
Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?They are going to have their own sections/blog.....the reason I ask this is because it is getting harder to discern the truth/reality......therefore how do we discern the truth and reality if the people running the forum cannot agree...what is happeing?
lol
dominic

They are evolving.....SG

Spregovori 02-15-2010 11:44 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
one might say that this is like scorpion and the fox...the story where scorpion, riding on foxes back, crosses the river....promising not to bite...but still does it...knowing IT WILL drawn....explaining it with: it is in my nature

to put in in "human" terms:

my sources are better than your sources
i am channeling info from 5th dimension
na-a my info is better i am channeling it from 29th dimension
yours sources are out of date, my sources are still at the source
my ET told me that earth will explode on 1.4.2010
my ET told Santa is not from north pole but Ursa Minor
my ET is more benevolent than your ET
you are a disinfo agent
no you are a disinfo agent
jesus died for you
you can only understand this once you see the light
only people with open heart can benefit from my knoweledge
it is your low self esteem that is preventing you from grasping my concept

etc......

About blowers (whistle or otherwise) in a more politically acceptable manner here - http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17091

lucrum 02-15-2010 11:47 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 238623)
it has most likely always been like this, it is just that now it will be shown and presented in different form

like i said the day i joined this forum - there is no unity here

Unity comes in many forms,

and I will have to say that PA/PC is standing for unity within diversity.

We are all united in a common interest, however we do not always agree about the way to travel to reach our goal. This is how it should be, as anything else would be concidered "preaching" in my opinion. We are no religion, but a big collection of different people with different ideas and thoughts.

We've come along way when we can learn to agree to disagree. ;)

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 11:53 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 238670)
one might say that this is like scorpion and the fox...the story where scorpion, riding on foxes back, crosses the river....promising not to bite...but still does it...knowing IT WILL drawn....explaining it with: it is in my nature

to put in in "human" terms:

my sources are better than your sources
i am channeling info from 5th dimension
na-a my info is better i am channeling it from 29th dimension
yours sources are out of date, my sources are still at the source
my ET told me that earth will explode on 1.4.2010
my ET told Santa is not from north pole but Ursa Minor
my ET is more benevolent than your ET
you are a disinfo agent
no you are a disinfo agent
jesus died for you
you can only understand this once you see the light
only people with open heart can benefit from my knoweledge
it is your low self esteem that is preventing you from grasping my concept

etc......

About blowers (whistle or otherwise) in a more politically acceptable manner here - http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17091

Therefore we are back to the archetypal EGO/PRIDE discussion where everyone wants to be seen as being right.....however we have to get to the truth somehow......how do you think we are going to do this?
lol
dom

Astra 02-15-2010 11:55 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 238624)
There is a reason for everything.

From the highest perspectives everything is perfect and has its place within the order and flow. Find your own place in that perfection.
A..

Thanks Anchor ... well said!

in L:wub2:ve and Light
Asta

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 11:56 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 (Post 238669)
They are evolving.....SG

They are evolving to what......it is truth and reality we are talking about....if they disagree about a topic..it is human nature , however we could get to the truth if we find out WHY they disagree....is it a battle between REASON and INTUITION?
LOL

mkspllmn 02-15-2010 11:57 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quick question about this:

Is there power grabbing going on behind the scenes?

Just asking.

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 11:59 AM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mkspllmn (Post 238683)
Quick question about this:

Is there power grabbing going on behind the scenes?

Just asking.

by whom?,
or is a case of Vanity , pride , conceit etc......who is doing the power grabbing?
lol

Spregovori 02-15-2010 12:00 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
one of my ideas is to get all the blowers (and alike) together in one room...no cameras, no tape recorders, no audience....just them and their top secret "stuff"

let them discuss their stories...compare facts..
let them confront on their differences
let them find a common ground to work on...
let them settle their disputes....
let them have a chance to act like adults LOL

etc...

like i once told in Ryan thread....no need to come out of the room with a working 0 energy device (like anyone could actually do it) neither do we need a detailed schematics on how to make one....just come out of the room with some solid common ground to work on....

if in a boat and every man is rowing with his own tempo....the boat will..well...it will go round and round, round and round.....

and behold...there it will be....right where it started....

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 12:02 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Astra (Post 238679)
Thanks Anchor ... well said!

in L:wub2:ve and Light
Asta
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor
From the highest perspectives everything is perfect and has its place within the order and flow. Find your own place in that perfection.
A..


how can you find a place in perfection , when all of Mankind is imperfect and many are in darkness (ignorance).....therefore what tools do we use for perfection..REASON intuition love ..or is it something greater......what is that authority?
lol

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 12:06 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 238686)
one of my ideas is to get all the blowers (and alike) together in one room...no cameras, no tape recorders, no audience....just them and their top secret "stuff"

let them discuss their stories...compare facts..
let them confront on their differences
let them find a common ground to work on...
let them settle their disputes....
let them have a chance to act like adults LOL

etc...

like i once told in Ryan thread....no need to come out of the room with a working 0 energy device (like anyone could actually do it) neither do we need a detailed schematics on how to make one....just come out of the room with some solid common ground to work on....

if in a boat and every man is rowing with his own tempo....the boat will..well...it will go round and round, round and round.....

and behold...there it will be....right where it started....

so what you are actually saying is that the BLIND ARE LEADING THE BLIND, however at least someone is taking the lead....The analogy of the boat works as we need a rudder , but not a broken rudder broken in 2
lol

Stargazer1965 02-15-2010 12:11 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 (Post 238692)
so what you are actually saying is that the BLIND ARE LEADING THE BLIND, however at least someone is taking the lead....The analogy of the boat works as we need a rudder , but not a broken rudder broken in 2
lol

Whistblowing is like a grenade in a paint bucket.....Paint flies off in every direction....Some sticks to the walls but most ends up on the floor.

It's so disjointed that a rational and intelligent man cannot make heads nor tails of it.

It's like trying to interview a snowflake on how it feels like the other snowflakes.


Sorry.....Ranting now....Peace Y'all

Anchor 02-15-2010 12:14 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mkspllmn (Post 238683)
Quick question about this:

Is there power grabbing going on behind the scenes?

Just asking.

Based on what I know of Bill and Kerry over the past 2 years I sincerely doubt that. I will freely admit I found the question a little offensive, but I have tried not to let that change my answer.

Differences of opinion - aired for all to see - that is what you have seen.

A..

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 12:14 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 (Post 238694)
Whistblowing is like a grenade in a paint bucket.....Paint flies off in every direction....Some sticks to the walls but most ends up on the floor.

It's so disjointed that a rational and intelligent man cannot make heads nor tails of it.

It's like trying to interview a snowflake on how it feels like the other snowflakes.


Sorry.....Ranting now....Peace Y'all

Thats O.K...the paint analogy works....however it takes someone with skill to take the grenade out , then paint a masterpiece...is there anyone on the earth that can do that?
lol
dom

Spregovori 02-15-2010 12:16 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
D21....

the rudder is just one part of the whole....

think of the human animal as of clouds....when there is a time to pi**s on someone they will come in great numbers...otherwise...it is hard to see them close together...

if it might make you more "comfortable" just....decide to try being aware of your actions and do/believe what you feel it is ok to do/believe....and when in doubt...you can ask around...but the final decision should always be yours to make...and if it does not work out - you can always blame me for it ;)

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 12:19 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 238696)
Based on what I know of Bill and Kerry over the past 2 years I sincerely doubt that. I will freely admit I found the question a little offensive, but I have tried not to let that change my answer.

Differences of opinion - aired for all to see - that is what you have seen.

A..

quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post

Is there power grabbing going on behind the scenes?

Therefore Bill and Kerry are perfect and do not suffer from pride vanity etc....

or is mkspllmmm suggesting it is Bill and Kerry who are doing the power grabbing?
They may have a difference of opinion but having 2 blog sites suggests a bigger rift....if we can find out why we may get to the truth
lol
dom
lol

mudra 02-15-2010 12:23 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
For every agreement you 'll find a disagreement.
This is the way this 3D plane is rigged...dichotomies in a perfect balance .
That's how the mind functions when it deals with knowledge.
The only way to step out of the confusion this may generate is to ground yourself in
your own truth and to learn from soul's knowingness rather then mind's knowledge.
The soul integrates ...mental processes separate .
You are the truth .

The moment you enter into the world of words you start falling away from that which is. The more you enter into language, the farther you are away from existence.

Osho


Love Always
mudra

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 12:25 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 238699)
D21....

the rudder is just one part of the whole....

think of the human animal as of clouds....when there is a time to pi**s on someone they will come in great numbers...otherwise...it is hard to see them close together...

if it might make you more "comfortable" just....decide to try being aware of your actions and do/believe what you feel it is ok to do/believe....and when in doubt...you can ask around...but the final decision should always be yours to make...and if it does not work out - you can always blame me for it ;)

These analogies are interesting...a pissing animal analogy is hard for my mind to get around... can you elaborate on this a bit more...maybe use the cloud analogy and it will **** rain on all of us
lol
dom

King Lear 02-15-2010 12:29 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.
The 2 always emphasized that they aren't a couple, but sometimes in such a platonic relationship, it happens
that one wishes that the opposite would be true.

I reckon the one is Kerry.
She's single, has no kids and is already 44 years old, and she wishes to have a partner who really supports her in every way.

Bill once wrote on the homepage that she even has difficulties to pay her rent. A fiancé would be helpful in such situations.

But Bill couldn't engage because he has alrady a fiancé in Switzerland.
And perhaps he even wouldn't engage with Kerry because he only sees her as a friend, or feels "too old for her", or whatever.

But now Kerry feels rejected and that can lead to constant disagreement, even dislike. There were rumors that the 2 don't like each other very much.
Although Bill always speaks in high respect of Kerry, a true gentleman.

But I feel that there's some truth in these conjectures.
Because just watch the video interviews of the 2 or the conference talks, Kerry always looks depressed when Bill speaks, the corners of her mouth go downwards and she looks bored.

What's also noticeable, she very often disrupts him when he speaks.
The subtext of such behaviour is: please recognize me!



Perhaps I'm totally wrong, but I've this strange feeling.






:king:

Stargazer1965 02-15-2010 12:33 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 238711)
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.
The 2 always emphasized that they aren't a couple, but sometimes in such a platonic relationship, it happens
that one wishes that the opposite would be true.

I reckon the one is Kerry. [Mod request: Please snip long quotes]

You've really put some thought into this....

It's probably a little simpler than that...

2 individuals cannot always speak with the same voice.....SG

DOMINIC 777 02-15-2010 12:40 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Lear (Post 238711)
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.[Forum Guideline: Please snip long quotes]

interesting thoughts King,therefore you think it is a battle based on human emotion.....what ever happened to the the higher consciousness?
lol

K626 02-15-2010 12:42 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Kerry is more earth based and Bill is more in space.:winksmiley02:

swordsmith 02-15-2010 12:50 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
I don't come here for unity, I come for individuality.
I am grown up now, I don't need Bill and Kerry to be my parents and stay together for the family's sake. If anything I find it reassuring. Sticking to unuseful unity is what got the lowly human into the mess we are busy untangling now.
ROCK ON INDIVIDUALITY and the freedom to express it.

Spregovori 02-15-2010 12:56 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 (Post 238705)
These analogies are interesting...a pissing animal analogy is hard for my mind to get around... can you elaborate on this a bit more...maybe use the cloud analogy and it will **** rain on all of us
lol
dom


What more is here to explain? I am blowing my "whistle" here. I am describing a circle...the answer could be one of my previous answers in this thread.

---------
for example:

and there will come the day when earth will open and you will see them return, emerging from blackness..whispers in the wind....traversing their message...calling you back...to the source...must return to the source...how shall thy respond D21? :)

-----------

When the "time comes" (whatever that may be) it is not about Camelot or Bill and Kerry....it is about you. How do you wish to see yourself at that "time"? (no need to answer here...that is for you to know and/or to find out)

Frank Samuel 02-15-2010 01:25 PM

Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?
 
I do believe that the approach on what constitute a whistle blower greatly differs for both of them. The approach to determine the validity of each whistle blower is creating a bit of a stress in their friendship . Bill as everyone knows is more analytical in his approach and is very fond of grammatical presentation . Kelly is more focus on the spiritual side . In my view this duality of opposites views and approach is what has created the success of Project Camelot.
New found romance sometimes can become possessive and time consuming and is hard to balance both so the rift is created by the lover who is eager to define and claim her position in the relationship . Of course this is pure speculation. All in all I hope that they can mend their differences and continue to work together. Unity is difficult for anyone because we all posses a duality of opposites and this is always reflected in our relationships so why would we expect Bill and Kerry to be any different . Truth is define by each person as it resonates with you or not, this is the beauty of the journey within. :thumb_yello:

Blessings to all...


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon