Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-18-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American Union

The first couple of weeks in December Prime Minister Stephen Harper prorogated (suspension) of the Parliament until January 27th/08 due to a "no confidence" vote by the Opposition (MPs in Parliament). His actions were sanctioned by the Governor General of Canada Michaelle Jean (representing the Queen of England). The Executive Branch is now in control until January 27th and some weeks thereafter with the Legislative Branch effectively shutdown and shutout of any effective decision making until Parliament introduces its "new budget" at the end of January.
Concidence? I think not as Harper is an advocate of free trade and the North American Union.

The following article talks about a dollar collapse (introducing the new Amero currency) and the staged reasons for a NAU North American Union which pact agreement was signed into being last February by Bush&Co., Prime Minister Stephen Harper, and the Mexican President.
Basically this would mean with the new "Amero" as currency it gives an extra impetus to all three leaders to dissolve U.S. sovereignty and to merge all 3 countries (NAU) into a huge superstate.
Make no mistake these events are all staged by the elitists including the economic crisis and the dollar collapse which appears to be destined for fruition at the end of January.

Analysts: Dollar collapse would result in ‘amero’
December 16, 2008

Think deep recession likely regardless of Fed’s actions

WorldNet Daily | Dec 13, 2006

By Jerome R. Corsi

Two analysts who have reconstructed money supply data after the Fed stopped publishing it argue a coming dollar collapse will set the stage for creating the amero as a North American currency to replace the dollar.

Federal Reserve sets stage for Weimar-style Hyperinflation
Alternative Currencies Grow in Popularity
The reconstructed M3 data – the broadest measure of money – published on econometrician Gary Kuever’s website, NowAndFutures.com, shows M3 increased at a rate of 11 percent in May, compared to 9 percent when the Federal Reserve quit publishing M3 data earlier this year.

Asked why the Fed decided to stop publishing M3 data, Kuever told WND, “The Fed probably wants to hide how much liquidity is being pumped into the market, and I expect the trend to keep pumping liquidity into the market will continue, especially since the economy is slowing down.”

Why is this important?

“The trend line in my M3-plus-debt chart is staggering,” Kuever said. “There has been a straight, long-term trend line of M3-plus-credit increasing since 2000. Long-term, we are creating inflation and the dollar has lost almost 98 percent of its value in the past 100 years.”

Kuever, a retired investor, is concerned that with growing budget and trade deficits “the dollar could collapse.”

“Especially if the Fed cannot increase rates, because we have already entered a recession,” he said.

Bob Chapman, who issued a reconstructed M3 estimate to the 100,000 subscribers to his newsletter, “The International Forecaster”, agrees.

“The world is awash in money and credit,” Chapman told WND. “My numbers show M3 increasing at about a 10-percent rate right now.”

Chapman believes the U.S. economy entered a recession in February. In his newsletter of Dec. 9 he predicted the Fed would hold interest rates at 5.25 percent.

“The Fed is in a very tough spot here,” Chapman wrote, “If they raise rates, the real estate market will collapse, and if they lower rates, the dollar will collapse.”

Meeting yesterday, the Federal Reserve Open Market Committee voted, as Chapman had predicted, to hold the overnight lending rates between banks steady at 5.25 percent. This was the fourth straight meeting the Fed had voted not to change rates. In its rate announcement, the Fed affirmed the economy had slowed.

Almost immediately after the announcement of the Fed’s decision, the dollar weakened to a new 20-month low against the euro, with currency markets reportedly pricing in the expectation the Fed will be forced to lower rates next year to bolster the economy. Following the announcement by the Fed, the U.S. Dollar Index, or USDX, also dropped, with the dollar going below 83.

A dollar collapse is imminent, Chapman declared.

“Technicians studying the USDX think there is a support level for the dollar at 75, but I don’t think so.”

How low could the dollar go?

“If the dollar breaks through 78.33 on the USDX,” Chapman answered, “my guess is the dollar will go through a 35-percent correction, which would put it at 55.”

“The key in how low the dollar goes is the interest rates,” Chapman told WND. “In January, the Fed is going to have to make a decision which way to go. If Fed rates go up, the dollar will hold in the 78.33 range, but the stock market and the economy will tank. If next year the Fed lowers rates to keep the economy from crashing, the bottom will fall out of the dollar, and I see it going as low as 55. Once the dollar hits bottom, it will take the stock market and the economy right with it anyway. The Fed is in a box they can’t get out of.”

As WND reported earlier this week, in an unusual move, the Bush administration is sending virtually the entire economic “A-team” to visit China for a “strategic economic dialogue” in Beijing Thursday and Friday. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke are leading the delegation, along with five other cabinet-level officials, including Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez. Also in the delegation will be Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt, Energy Secretary Sam Bodman, and U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab.

But Chapman doubts the trip will help the Fed to engineer a slow dollar slide.

“The Chinese are going to do what the Chinese want to do, not what we want them to do,” he said. “I believe the Chinese are going to send Treasury Secretary Paulson and Fed Chairman Bernanke home packing, with little or nothing to show for the trip.”

How severe will the coming dollar collapse be?

“People in the U.S. are going to be hit hard,” Chapman warned. “In the severe recession we are entering now, Bush will argue that we have to form a North American Union to compete with the Euro.”

“Creating the amero,” Chapman explained, “will be presented to the American public as the administration’s solution for dollar recovery. In the process of creating the amero, the Bush administration just abandons the dollar.”

__________________________________________________ ________
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American U

I think even people who are not awake will revolt at the introduction of the Amero.
I'm sure allot of people will want an end to their suffering and try to see the good in the NAU, but there will be a combination of awakened patriots as well as unawake who will not like this idea.

I am glad I am awake to see this unfold. I'm sure I will still be hit with this news but not as shocked as the ones who know nothing of what's coming.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #3
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American U

I am glad I am awake to see this unfold. I'm sure I will still be hit with this news but not as shocked as the ones who know nothing of what's coming.[/QUOTE]
__________________________________________________ _______
The news as it unfolds will provoke mass pandemonium and unrest...people do not take kindly to the idea their money is worthless and all their life savings are worthless.

As for the North American Union the superstate transportation corridors are already mapped out and planned according to the SPP (Security&Prosperity Partnership).
Old 12-19-2008, 10:09 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American U

I'm still wondering why a North American Union would be such a bad idea? Besides the usual arguments about an end to sovereignity, what else?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #5
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

In my industry, as a touring coach driver, i have come across various opinions and ideas. Just yesterday, i had onboard a family of 7 . The father was quite adament that the union will never happen. He almost felt insulted that i had brought it up. But his eldest son, who was about 18 years old, totally agreed. He told me he had seen the movie Zeitgeist, and read about it "somewhere".

Also about 3 months ago, i had onboard a Mexican business man with his family. He knew about it, and said most Mexicans knew as well. He told me (this is not my saying) most Americans knew nothing.

Interesting future ahead.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If only the creators of these videos would make a goddamn transcript for those who cannot hear! I'm tired of hearing "Zeitgeist this, Zeitgeist that" without being able to understand a damn thing because there's no captions!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:09 PM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

If only the creators of these videos would make a goddamn transcript for those who cannot hear! I'm tired of hearing "Zeitgeist this, Zeitgeist that" without being able to understand a damn thing because there's no captions!

Yes, it must be awfully frustrating. At least on Camelot, you eventually get the transcripts made by volunteers. Apparently Zeitgeist contains erroneous information although you would probably want to discover that for yourself! Cheers Diane
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:17 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

A few reasons I can think of, mostly having to do with deliberate conditioning and disconnection.

They are trying to dissolve people's sense of national identity.

Their models probably show that the planned regional governments around the world will not be accepted while people have a strong sense of nationality.

They also want a disconnect with affinity for ones familiar currency.

It's about breaking ties with the past, so people will not revolt as they parade out their new "future".

They've been working just as hard in education. implanting the ideas that families are more trouble than they are beneficial. Getting children to think in Global terms WITHOUT at the same time maintaining a national focus within the Global framework.

Creating deliberate inflation so the money buys less, and people are forced to work more for the same remuneration. they've long since passed the point where both parents in most families have no choice but to work outside the home, thereby giving the state a much larger than natural role in raising children the way they want them raised.

They think in very long time spans. several decades is nothing to them if it moves their programs forward along the appointed path of total control by a few, of the helpless many.

It might also help to consider that in Canada, which is where I live, you'd have to dig pretty deep to find any mention whatsoever of NAU, or SPP, or Amero. Almost zero coverage, although those of us with our eyes open see the steady progress being made towards the complete erosion of our ability to continue to say no, while the plans for implementation of the NWO proceed unabated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'm still wondering why a North American Union would be such a bad idea? Besides the usual arguments about an end to sovereignity, what else?

Last edited by Myplanet2; 12-19-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
A few reasons I can think of, mostly having to do with deliberate conditioning and disconnection.

They are trying to dissolve people's sense of national identity.

Their models probably show that the planned regional governments around the world will not be accepted while people have a strong sense of nationality.

They also want a disconnect with affinity for ones familiar currency.

It's about breaking ties with the past, so people will not revolt as they parade out their new "future".

They've been working just as hard in education. implanting the ideas that families are more trouble than they are beneficial. Getting children to think in Global terms WITHOUT at the same time maintaining a national focus within the Global framework.

Creating deliberate inflation so the money buys less, and people are forced to work more for the same remuneration. they've long since passed the point where both parents in most families have no choice but to work outside the home, thereby giving the state a much larger than natural role in raising children the way they want them raised.

They think in very long time spans. several decades is nothing to them if it moves their programs forward along the appointed path of total control by a few, of the helpless many.

It might also help to consider that in Canada, which is where I live, you'd have to dig pretty deep to find any mention whatsoever of NAU, or SPP, or Amero. Almost zero coverage, although those of us with our eyes open see the steady progress being made towards the complete erosion of our ability to continue to say no, while the plans for implementation of the NWO proceed unabated.
Thanks. I think your assessment makes sense and hits the nail on the head.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:26 PM   #10
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

The amero may benefit the USA as their economy is bankrupt and its a great way of disguising/offloading debt in the international market (there's nothing unsecured international debtors can do except accept the situation, as would happen with any other bankrupt entity), but whether it would benefit Canada and Mexico is debatable.

Most european countries who exchanged their local currency in favour of the euro have done better as a result (eg spain, ireland,greece, italy), and no one even talked about the "old" currencies after a few months, but there was considerable debate before the change happened. Britain needs to dump the pound and move to the euro asap as they are just as bankrupt as the USA.

But its highly likely that when americans realise the new amero buys a lot less than the old dollar, there will be riots on the streets.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:22 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah. I can't imagine getting a paycheck only to find that it's worth much less in ameros. I know that they (TPTB) don't give a **** about people but for god's sake, at least try to reduce the differences between the dollar and amero. They really don't want to know what it will be like if Americans rioted.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:48 AM   #12
no caste

There is some talk of Project North America in Canada, by David Emerson ...

David Emerson was a Liberal MP in Canada. He was wooed by the current Conservative PM to cross the floor, and he did. His constituents in Vancouver-Kingsway were furious, wanted to de-elect and recall him because of it, since they elected him as a Liberal. The Prime Minister previously mocked people (Belinda Stronach) who had similarly switched parties - so it was weird that he initiated the same process! PM Harper was also in tight with George Bush Jr. The PM was rather sneaky and secretive with most of the SPP agreements to date; no public consultation.

David Emerson has since quit politics and returned to the private sector. His public record:
2004 - Liberal candidate, won election
2006 - Liberal candidate, won election
2006 - after election become Minister of International Trade in Harper's new Conservative minority government.
May 26, 2008 - Emerson was appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs following the resignation of Maxime Bernier (<NATO document/biker scandal)
2008 - did not seek re-election

David Emerson was tied up with these fellas: Canadian Council of Chief Executives.

All new North American Competitiveness Council - now with "spiritual vision", Friday, May 15, 2009

We have yet another new contender in David Emerson's "Project North America" sweepstakes .: The Standing Commission on North American Prosperity or "N.A. 2050" for short : "A united effort of distinguished individuals from Mexico, Canada and the USA to provide sound economic and social policy guidance to the political leaders of the three countries for the prosperity of all peoples of North America....
http://thegallopingbeaver.blogspot.c...itiveness.html

You, Me, and the S.P.P. - Trailer
You'll remember Paul Manly as the guy who shot that video of CEP union president Dave Coles exposing 3 rock-toting agents provocateurs as Quebec police at the SPP protests at Montebello.

Paul has just finished his full-length feature film : ‘You, Me, and the S.P.P: Trading Democracy for Corporate Rule’, on "the latest manifestation of a corporatist agenda that is undermining the democratic authority of the citizens of North America".

Old 06-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Looking back, I should probably put my foot in my mouth for that attitude I had.

January's gone though. It should teach us to not buy so much into dates and times.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #14
no caste

This document is still floating around. I'm not sure how it all stands with a new U.S. Administration, the economy, flu and the other major shifts.

NORTH AMERICAN FUTURE 2025 PROJECT
Armand B. Peschard-Sverdrup
Director, Mexico Project
Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
1800 K Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20006

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

In order to strengthen the capacity of Canadian, U.S., and Mexican administration officials and that of their respective legislatures to analyze, comprehend, and anticipate North American integration, the CSIS North America Project proposes to carry out a series of seven closed-door roundtable sessions.

ROUNDTABLE I: METHODOLOGY OF GLOBAL AND NORTH AMERICAN PROJECTIONS
ROUNDTABLE II: THE FUTURE OF NORTH AMERICAN LABOR MOBILITY
ROUNDTABLE III: THE FUTURE OF NORTH AMERICAN ENERGY
ROUNDTABLE IV: THE FUTURE OF THE NORTH AMERICAN ENVIRONMENT
ROUNDTABLE V: THE FUTURE OF NORTH AMERICAN SECURITY
ROUNDTABLE VI: THE FUTURE OF NORTH AMERICAN COMPETITIVENESS
ROUNDTABLE VII: THE FUTURE OF NORTH AMERICAN BORDER INFRASTRUCTURE AND LOGISTICS

http://www.canadians.org/water/docum...uture_2025.pdf (PDF, 25pp)
Old 06-02-2009, 09:13 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I would say that recent developments have kind of canceled out this whole NAU thing.

Just my thoughts.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #16
no caste

Quote:
Looking back, I should probably put my foot in my mouth for that attitude I had.

January's gone though. It should teach us to not buy so much into dates and times.
... we all got more lovin' NOW

(I really want to kick Canadian-USA-UK-OZ multinational sneaky greedy elitist a** though! it's the People, ...!)
Old 06-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
...anticipate North American integration, the CSIS North America Project proposes to carry out a series of seven closed-door roundtable sessions...
Of course, it has to be closed-door!!!

That's the modus operandi.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #18
no caste

Quote:
I would say that recent developments have kind of canceled out this whole NAU thing.

Just my thoughts.
You may be right about that. I'm not sure.

I can't let this PM off the hook

His sooper-dooper advisor believes in The Noble Lie (seriously!).

"In politics a noble lie is a myth or untruth, often, but not invariably, of a religious nature, knowingly told by an elite to maintain social harmony, particularly the social position of that elite. The noble lie is a concept originated by Plato as described in The Republic. However, the concept has far greater scope and has been used by many commentators to talk about much more modern issues in politics."
Old 06-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #19
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Of course, it has to be closed-door!!!

That's the modus operandi.
It's OK... "Great lords have their pleasures, but the people have fun." -Baron de Montesquieu

Old 06-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post

His sooper-dooper advisor believes in The Noble Lie (seriously!).

"In politics a noble lie is a myth or untruth, often, but not invariably, of a religious nature, knowingly told by an elite to maintain social harmony, particularly the social position of that elite. The noble lie is a concept originated by Plato as described in The Republic. However, the concept has far greater scope and has been used by many commentators to talk about much more modern issues in politics."
This sounds very familiar to me from listening to Alan Watt, who is extremely well-informed.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Heres an idea of what to expect if this goes thru :

Loss of borders
What does this mean ? it means a variety of things . Increased job competition you will be now competing with Mexicans and Canadians for jobs. Not only competing but also working at the wage scales of the lowest paid worker . Say your a construction worker and you have 15 years experience . Big project requiring lots of workers , Mexican wins the bid on it , you normally work for $ 25.00 per hour in your trade , the Mexicans pay $ 8.00 a day . you work for this wage or you don`t work and look else where

Loss of Natural resources

All oil, timber,water and mineral rights are now on the table the great lakes could in effect be drained . water could be trucked where ever and when ever with out permission .
The loss of fishing rights Canada currently enjoys a 200 mile limit that would no longer apply and and factory ships that catch and package different varieties of fish could rape those waters clean

Loss of Government

Currently your elected officials are supposed to represent you and have failed miserably at it . Under the NAU you would still elect people but they would have little or no power to do anything . they would vote on changes to laws and statutes and introduce these as directed by the actual rulers which would be a very small group of people who would have lifetime rule over us.

Loss of rights

Under treaties and make no mistake this is what the NAU will be the Constitution and the Canadian Bill Of Rights do not apply. Those documents do not apply to treaties and such limit them to being no more than toilet paper .
If you are wanted by another country because they do not like what you said or wrote about them . Or even if they want you for questioning they simply present their case to your government courts , A warrant is drawn up and you get picked up you do not get a trail in your country to find guilt or innocence you are turned over to the country that wants you they don`t have to charge you they can hold you indefinitely in their jails

these are just a few things the can do . Representatives are elected according to population the more population you have the more Reps your country has so if Canada wants something and the U.S. doesn`t they must get enough Mexican reps to vote on their side in order to pass something . It gets to be a cut throat game after a while where things can be done that don`t benefit all parties
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Base the North American Union on the U.S. Constitution. Base the Amero on silver...and issue it from a non-private central bank. I'm not a fan of protectionism and nationalism...but I am a fan of Responsible Freedom and the U.S. Constitution. I want the people to rule themselves...not be ruled by a corrupt cabal of elitists, satanists, and aliens.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-02-2009 at 10:59 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:19 PM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The NAU has the ability to skirt the U.S. constitution because it is a treaty much the same way as the E.U Individual nations will no longer exist it will be new rules and we will have no say in what they are this is why everything about the NAU is hush hush . If we knew what their plans were we would say no . They are doing an end run decide it all have the current Leaders sign it and then its tough sh*t for the people .

The constitution will no longer exist except for being a historical document that will be the only thing it will be good for if the NAU comes to pass. And I`m sure overtime it will be rewritten to say something other than what it currently does now to hood wink future generations.

Those that haven`t watched End of Nations google it it shows what happened to the rights and liberties of individual nations after accepting membership to the E.U. It is exactly what will happen here in North America. If you are going to eliminate borders then you must eliminate government to for it is corrupt and used by the PTB to hold sway over the masses . With out government they must try and do it themselves and they won`t have the gonads to do that. They don`t mind killing they just don`t like getting blood on their hands

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-02-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What is the verdict regarding who really owns and controls Canada? What about the United States? What about Mexico? I just want the people to control their own destiny. I don't want anyone to be enslaved or expoited. I just want everyone to be happy and free...responsibly.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-02-2009 at 11:04 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

They are all corporations Oxy escape is not impossible you have to be willing to give up all state benefits though many won`t it is to easy to hang on to social security and all the other wonderful things they give us like the drivers license and such many want to keep them thinking they need them and if the read the law would understand they are put there in order to get you and I to give up control . its like saying I`m not responsible to look after myself so would you do it for me . We all big enough to make our own decisions and government doesn`t need to hold our hand so we don`t screw up. Law should only come into things when someone is injured or if we use mischief or fraud in our contracts . If there is no injured party then the law is not required