Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default 23 Minutes in Hell - Bill Wiese:7 videos.

I aplogise, there are 5 videos in all but it states there are 7 on the header.I did not post this in fear mongery just interested me and thought it may interest some here.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i22Lzr...x=0&playnext=1

Bill Wiese saw the searing flames of hell, felt total isolation, and experienced the putrid and rotting stench, deafening screams of agony, terrorizing demons, and finally, the strong hand of God lifting him out of the pit. Wiese's visit to the devil's lair lasted just twenty-three minutes, but he returned with vivid details etched in his memory. Since this life-changing ordeal, he has spent the last seven years studying the Scriptures to find answers and has listed more than 150 Bible verses referencing hell

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 12-01-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #2
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 23 Minutes in Hell - Bill Wiese:7 videos.

Hi Antale,

I also heard an audio interview of story about a man who experience "hell".
It even more interesting that he mentioned these reptilian looking beings while he was there.
Could these be the other "race" who has been enslaving humanity.
Could this be another level of these being and they are the real 'demons" that the bible talks about?
It's quite interesting. Coul "hell" be another dimension where these beings have ownership of our souls.

I wonder if we will ever get the answers and know the truth of it all. I guess in the afterlife we will remember the truth again.

I haven't looked at your link but I will.
Thanks.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Well, whatever this is i'm sure that if you're true to yourself and everyone and give and love you shalln't be a part of that one!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Rather strange that you will be safed if you are afraid for hell, moreover, the reptiliens want us to be afraid, because that give them power over us.
There are many persons who have been dead and came back and they talk about beautiful experiences, that also change there lifes.
I think it is for some people, who have never had a kind of spiritual feeling or sence of love for God. Its rather hypnotic, may be this is not the right word, but I feel the emotions, what the maybe call the "spirit", I recognize the feelings, but i feel not good for me, to have these feelings after this story, can they not love Jezus and God without hell.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote