Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default missing chilren/hidden army ??? conspiracy of silence

Conspiracy Of Silence
Total Running Time: 56 minutes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw7VUFgwz2I part 1 of 6

(see part 2/3/4/5/&6)

**WARNING** This documentary contains graphic accounts of physical and sexual abuse against children. Viewer discretion strongly advised.

Plot outline: "On Tuesday May 3 1994 this program was scheduled to air on the Discovery Channel. Influential members of congress applied pressure in the cable industry to stop the airing of the program and destroy all copies! It was already listed nationwide in the April 30 - May 6 edition of TV Guide and newspaper supplements. The Discovery Channel and Yorkshire Television were reimbursed for the 1/4 to 1/2 million dollars production costs. This is the program THEY didn't want you to see. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved."

Below is the court transcript of Paul Bonacci's 1999 civil action against Lawrence E. King in which the petition alleged kidnapping, mind control, satanic ritual abuse, sexual abuse, and various personal injuries. The judge awarded Paul Bonacci a 1 million dollar judgment against King. (Warning, the court transcript at the link contains graphic accounts of physical and sexual abuse against children)
http://www.ctrl.org/silence/memo.html

For more info visit:
http://www.franklincase.org/index.htm
&
http://www.thelawparty.com/FranklinCo...

Fair Use Statement
This video may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making this material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material contained in this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/...

I reserve the right to block any Youtube user from my channel, and/or remove any comments posted on my videos that I feel are abusive, inappropriate, disruptive, trollish, etc..
Category: Education
Category:* Education

Tags:*
conspiracy* of* silence* rape* torture* sodomy* child* abuse* prostitution* fbi* politician* coverup* government* boystown* slavery* larry* king* satanic* ritual*
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: missing chilren/hidden army ??? conspiracy of silence

Looks like the link has gone? not found msg...

peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:46 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Looks like the link has gone? not found msg...

peace
perhaps its just as well.....sounds very disturbing. For me just knowing is enough.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:04 AM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuEzfrQgbig

YouTube- Conspiracy of Silence (Banned Discovery Channel Doc) 1/6

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-21-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:10 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBNGScyjimM

Conspiracy of Silence (Banned Discovery Channel Doc) 2/6

(also-on the main page - where these are;
another strange airplane accident)
related to someone mentioned in these videos

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-21-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

these are not easy to find / or to load

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4leyrAp-oE

Conspiracy of Silence (Banned Discovery Channel Doc) 3/6 part 3

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-21-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:18 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9fae7UBFS8

Conspiracy of Silence (Banned Discovery Channel Doc) 4/6

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-21-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 5 of 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCuHKhpLUAs

YouTube- [BANNED] Conspiracy of Silence (1994) 5 of 6 part 5

Pedophile politicians make pedophile priests seem holy

The Nebraska State investigation starting in 1988
into the failure of the Franklin Bank & Trust
soon turned up something much uglier:

Franklin's general manager Larry King --then the rising Black star of the Republican Party, singing the national anthem at the 1984 and 1988 Republican Conventions, later in prison for embezzling $40 million-- was also luring children from nearby Boy's Town and the streets of Omaha into forced prostitution. The clients were prominent politicians, media and industrial magnates around the country -including King, the Omaha Chief of Police, the owner of Nebraska's largest newspaper, the Omaha Herald, and, according to several children, then-Vice-President George Bush the Father. Videos of the "parties" were used for blackmail, which may corrupt our government to this day. Kids were tortured, threatened, and in at least once case, murdered, to keep them in line.

"Conspiracy of Silence" by Britain's Yorkshire TV -scheduled for the Discover Channel on May 3, 1994 but cancelled and never publicly aired until now on the web, includes much of the Franklin Committee's video interviews with the child victims.

The Omaha Herald led the media vilification of the kids. The FBI threatened the kids with perjury prosecution if they told their story, and after 2 recanted, they did put the one remaining who stuck to her story in prison. After the State's lead investigator Gary Caradori and his young son were killed in the unexplained breakup of his plane in midair the investigation died as other victims refused to talk or recanted their video testimony in court. This documentary picks up the pieces.

What happened to this video that the American people were supposed to see in 1994? We are told the final version was destroyed after payment (and threats?) by government agency prevented it being shown. This is a copy of the salvaged "work print" and is about 97% complete.

Old 11-22-2009, 07:24 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 6 of 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d560GMDLZe4

YouTube- Conspiracy of Silence (Banned Discovery Channel Doc) 6/6

Old 11-25-2009, 02:58 AM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

maybe we could reach some of them,
within their dream time ???
Old 11-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #11
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting this.

I grieved over these kids back when I listened to the testimony of Cathy O'Brien (MKUltra).

It was hard to watch, but I felt their voices deserved to be heard by me.

Others will hear them too, if I can help it. This story needs to end with justice.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:27 AM   #12
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Exchanger I came across gunderson a couple of years back, it shocked me then having worked with violent people, murderes, child molesters, rapists etc, I felt that nothing would shock me, but this did. I guess I still expected a certain level of behaviour with regards to western heads of state, stupid I know!
I have not watched the vids and don't know if I could now, since having my own children I have have found it hard to watch anything to do with violence towards minors, so I stick to reading only
Thank you for posting, it's good to get word out
I have an interesting artical on the history of child abuse from a sociological point, which I will dig out and post link.
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #13
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

A respectful bump to the top for these children!
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #14
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Unhappy Re: missing chilren/hidden army ??? conspiracy of silence

Quote:
The History of Child Abuse
by Lloyd deMause

The Journal of Psychohistory 25 (3) Winter 1998

The following speech was given at the National Parenting Conference in Boulder, Colorado, on September 25, 1997.

During the past three decades, I have spent much of my scholarly life examining primary sources such as diaries, autobiographies, doctor's reports, ethnographic reports and other documents that document what it must have felt like to have been a child--yesterday and today, in the East and the West, in literate and preliterate cultures.

In several hundred studies published by myself and my associates in The Journal of Psychohistory, we have provided extensive evidence that the history of childhood has been a nightmare from which we have only recently begun to awaken. The further back in history one goes--and the further away from the West one gets--the more massive the neglect and cruelty one finds and the more likely children are to have been killed, rejected, beaten, terrorized and sexually abused by their caretakers.

Indeed, my conclusion from a lifetime of psychohistorical study of childhood and society is that the history of humanity is founded upon the abuse of children. Just as family therapists today find that child abuse often functions to hold families together as a way of solving their emotional problems, so, too, the routine assault of children has been society's most effective way of maintaining its collective emotional homeostasis. Most historical families once practiced infanticide, erotic beating and incest. Most states sacrificed and mutilated their children to relieve the guilt of adults. Even today, we continue to arrange the daily killing, maiming, molestation and starvation of children through our social, military and economic activities. I would like to summarize here some of the evidence I have found as to why child abuse has been humanity's most powerful and most successful ritual, why it has been the cause of war and social violence, and why the eradication of child abuse and neglect is the most important social task we face today.
http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/05_history.html

so ties in with what the op was pointing out......child abuse is still hush hush
and it is woven in with the very fabric of humanity today......time to break the silence and change the world, children are not poison containers to be used and abused.

bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 12-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

This is important, i agree with you B

love/susan
the eXchanger
Old 12-03-2009, 05:39 PM   #16
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I watched this over a year ago, just when I was at the height of uncovering Truth.

It was the single most thing that finally and completely destroyed any trace of naivete regarding human beings and what they are capable of.

I cried for many days after this.

TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I watched this over a year ago, just when I was at the height of uncovering Truth.

It was the single most thing that finally and completely destroyed any trace of naivete regarding human beings and what they are capable of.

I cried for many days after this.

Same here..........I had to literally force myself to watch the whole thing.

Then as I was telling my daughter in law some of the story she told me her grandmother was testifying in Wisconsin courts over the very same thing that happened to her as a child (she is Native American). So it is Universal as most of us do know by now
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #18
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Same here..........I had to literally force myself to watch the whole thing.

Then as I was telling my daughter in law some of the story she told me her grandmother was testifying in Wisconsin courts over the very same thing that happened to her as a child (she is Native American). So it is Universal as most of us do know by now
That must have been difficult, just the realization of this hitting so close to home to someone you know of. I pray her testimony served the greater purpose of disclosure, Truth and some form of closure for those involved in such heinous experiences
Old 12-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

It didnt sound like they got conpensated and what was weird is she told me her grandmother refused to tell her the story. She resonated with what I told her and I made sure she wanted me to continue first.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #20
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
It didnt sound like they got conpensated and what was weird is she told me her grandmother refused to tell her the story. She resonated with what I told her and I made sure she wanted me to continue first.
Maybe it was too painful for her Grandmother to tell her the story, or she didn't want her to know what she had been through, I don't know.
My hope is that in this "Age of Ethics" all will be revealed no matter how painful, and those who have hurt, maimed or controlled another will be forced, just like they forced others, to take responsibility for their actions
Old 12-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

HOW ABOUT setting up
at 3am GMT - for 1 hour
we go hunting for their higher selves/essences/and, monads
and, see, if we can RE-HOOK them,
back to their LOWER SELVES (selfs?)

(THIS IS A PART of THE WORK, i do in private)

We believe, there is a 'lost army' to 'recapture'

and, bring them back into the light

love/susan
The eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-03-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Maybe it was too painful for her Grandmother to tell her the story, or she didn't want her to know what she had been through, I don't know.
My hope is that in this "Age of Ethics" all will be revealed no matter how painful, and those who have hurt, maimed or controlled another will be forced, just like they forced others, to take responsibility for their actions
She was ashamed of what happened to her and her siblings. Actually Denice didnt push her for information, as she knew it was one of those things you just dont talk about.

HOW ABOUT setting up
at 3am GMT - for 1 hour
we go hunting for their higher selves/essences/and, monads
and, see, if we can RE-HOOK them,
back to their LOWER SELVES

(THIS IS A PART of THE WORK, i do in private)

We believe, there is a 'lost army' to 'recapture'

and, bring them back into the light

love/susan
The eXchanger

I missed the call but it sounded good to me.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #23
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: missing chilren/hidden army ??? conspiracy of silence

i would love to exchanger, but will be in dream time then
how about friday, my window of opportunity is from 7.30pm to about 11pm gmt, im so sorry, not to worry if you cant , something i will do anyway as its a lovely idea . friday is the day for giving love (monday is good for healing)
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 12-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i am going to wok on something
that will assist us, in doing this well we are in our sleeping/or dream time
you can harness, that time,