Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-17-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Spiralmind

Default I have a question about spirituality.

I consider myself a newbie to raising my spiritual awareness. Can someone explain to me the concept of being under personal/spiritual attack when trying to become more and more enlightened? What type of things are attacked? What are the methods, what can I expect?

Thank you for your time.

Old 08-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have a question about spirituality.

Never pray for patience. The way one becomes patient is to be challenged by things that bug you. The more you become aware of areas you think you need to improve upon, the more you will be faced or be aware of those things, and thus seek to overcome them in an enlightened way.

I have also found that when a newbie first goes into astral / spiritual realm they are like a light in the darkness and may become a "target" for investigation. Don't fall into fear, focus on what you believe is truth, and respond from that area.

It is also wise to work on self forgiveness, and forgiving others who have hurt you. I had a spiritual awakening in 1987 and though I did not know what the 12 step program of AA was, I was taken through a spiritual 12 step program on my own. You might want to look into that program and see if it resonates with you. It's a great way to get a fresh start. You don't have to convert to any religion to do it.

Also, if there are areas you have really struggled, if negative entities have played a role in your life, they may sense a loss of control and challenge you. Just keep focusing on raising your vibrational energy and moving towards unconditional love and away from fear. I hope this helps some.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
I consider myself a newbie to raising my spiritual awareness. Can someone explain to me the concept of being under personal/spiritual attack when trying to become more and more enlightened? What type of things are attacked? What are the methods, what can I expect?

Thank you for your time.

Hi friend what has given you this idea of attack

i am sure.... that this is an old believe of the old

pardigram ... it s comlete and utter nonsence

and im sure that there will be some who will nor agree

with me ...who will you believe ???

just be carefull... what! you beleive , and what reality you create for youself

this is a can of worms ... i advice your give attention to love and

trust ,and know that theres lots !of stuff out there what do you want in your life .

would you like me to pull another card for you ... let me know

in loving service rhythmmm only love
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

If you look at it through the field of the mind you will say at times " I feel hurt , I feel squashed, I feel pain " . If you resist anything it will come back to you always.
Look at it from a higher dimension , through the field of the heart and these sensations will vanish .
Step into your heart . Within the love flow. For Love is who you are . Love is your foundation .
Within Love dichotomies have no existence. Love is who you really are.
The more you learn to let go of the mind patterns the more you give yourself a chance to be .
The more you give yourself a chance to be the more you enter a plane where love and unity prevail.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
day
Retired Avalon Member

be aware most of all of the wolf in sheeps clothing. be careful of those that profess all love and light ....

be most observant of your own shadow, for then then your path will always be clear.

be aware of those that have no understanding of their own shadow, and will take from you, without remorse

be aware of those that speak in flowery terms painting pictures with their words for underneath lies the wolf

be aware when you feel drained, and most of all remember that growing spiritually is not an easy road,

Dont fall for the ones who speak all love and light, and how everything is wonderful ... pay attention to how you feel, what you think and at all times
claim yourself soverign

be above all clear and practical ... because many close themselves of from an self awareness of their own energy problems.

all of this become clear when you focus on purity, purity of mind, body and spirit to grow spiritually.

and lastly, be aware of those are self claimed anything...or claim for themselves in hight places.

remain alert and grounded, and in this way we walk in beauty and stay clear of those who will take
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:05 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

words of wisdom day thanks for sharing them with us
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Very wise words Day, beautifully put..the only thing I will add is "you play with fire..
you get burned"

Last edited by BROOK; 08-17-2009 at 10:16 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
happyhollergal

Though I do agree with day about being aware of the wolves in sheeps' clothing, not all of us that promote and believe wholeheartedly in love and peaceful living are wolves. Being one of those peace lovers can also lead to being gullible, which is what I suggest you not be. Question everything, especially what you've been taught regarding spirituality and/or religious belief systems. While it would be easy to believe or disbelieve whatever I read on these forums/books/media, depending on how the information resonates with me, I've found that it's best for me to do my own investigation into matters that matter to me. Not only does investigation lead to facts that I may not like, it forces me to face up to the sometimes ugly truth of the planet that we inhabit. I encourage you to look into your own spirit to lead you in the right directions, and though you may experience fear, go through those doors anyway. Education and enlightenment come from personal experiences, and only you can be your experiencer. Always, be true to yourself and thoughtful of others. Peace and well wishes.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #9
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Very wise words Day, beautifully put..the only thing I will add is "you play with fire..
you get burned"
yes... and it comes down to very simple things...

keep it simple ...know right from wrong...
Old 08-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #10
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post
yes... and it comes down to very simple things...

keep it simple ...know right from wrong...

It really is just that simple, now isn't it?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:02 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Good advice, but if it really was that simple, wouldn't we all already be fully enlightened spiritual beings with full control over this matter realm? I think there is more to the story...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-17-2009 at 11:04 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:09 PM   #12
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Good advice, but if it really was that simple, wouldn't we all already be fully enlightened spiritual beings with full control over this matter realm? I think there is more to the story...
Well yep..Knowing and freedom...release of ego control....remembering...that stuff goes along with it
Old 08-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #13
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

in case you hadnt noticed this answer is for someone who has called them selves a newbie...

I would rather speak to anyone on any level who knew how simple it is, especially and only if - they knew right from wrong...

Last edited by day; 08-17-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:06 AM   #14
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well yep..Knowing and freedom...release of ego control....remembering...that stuff goes along with it

brook...this is good stuff to start another thread with
Old 08-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post
brook...this is good stuff to start another thread with
I did...here it is...the end is the best (page 3 & 4)

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15865

it got side tracked a few times..but it's pretty much up front..and to the point

Last edited by BROOK; 08-18-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #16
Spiralmind

Wow, thank you everyone for all the posts! I was an agnostic for many years until about a year ago when I discovered all the great whistleblower testimonies on Project Camelot and opened my eyes and mind to a wider reality. I have always had a fascination with space and UFO's since I was a kid and exploring all possibilities has been almost natural to me. Unfortuanetely, since I was raised in a strict baptist family, my spiritual growth was severely stunted (ironic, huh?) Anyway, I hope it's not too late for me to obtain some growth as a better person/spirit since I just turned 45 (not that age has a bearing, but I just feel that I have wasted most of my life).

I also sometimes feel as though I am so set in my ways that change will come much harder.

Anyway, thank you all for your feedback.

Old 08-18-2009, 01:56 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]I consider myself a newbie to raising my spiritual awareness. Can someone explain to me the concept of being under personal/spiritual attack when trying to become more and more enlightened? What type of things are attacked? What are the methods, what can I expect?
Well, first to say, it can happen. The perfected man is invulnerable to all attack - how we should be... then our ego selves go and mess it all up.

Many ego centered actions and ego derived emotions, principally fear, are involved in weakening these defences and inviting attack.

The higher you get - the brighter your light shines - and the more kudo's available to those on the other path to you for taking you down.

Purity, courage, love - all these things will hold you free from harm.

The methods of attack are many and varied - its best to do some reading and it takes a lot of words to even scratch the surface. That alternative is not to worry about it too much, let your intuition (heart) guide you, ask for protection and guidance, ask for understanding, meditate, live as pure life as you can, and you will be all right mate.

Physical purity is very worthwhile pursuing to help improve it and remove some of the basic attack vectors (assuming you even can be - see above).

Clean diet, clean living, drinking lots of water, giving your body/mind enough sleep time, the occasional purifying de-tox fasting etc.

Go in peace, guided, blessed and protected by the love and the light of the one infinite creator.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #18
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Anyway, I hope it's not too late for me to obtain some growth as a better person/spirit since I just turned 45 (not that age has a bearing, but I just feel that I have wasted most of my life).

The moment you turn yourself to grow as a better person /spirit is always the right one

Blessings on your journey

Love and kindness
mudra
Old 08-18-2009, 01:59 AM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 04:57 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:03 AM   #20
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Anyway, I hope it's not too late for me to obtain some growth as a better person/spirit since I just turned 45 (not that age has a bearing, but I just feel that I have wasted most of my life
Oh my gosh, please loose that thought! You have wasted nothing.

Time has no bearing on your walk back home! I promise you (I am THAT confident in this... ) your 45 years have great and significant purpose - it got you to this point NOW, here and NOW.

Transformation/realization can happen in the blink of an eye!

Transformation happens in the NOW.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:58 AM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 04:57 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #22
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Spirituality...When do I consider myself to be a spiritual person?

I don’t claim to be completely spiritually enlighten, but I would say, the moment when I begin to think, feel, live, breath, love...with my heart, without any judgments, enragements, prejudices, without any human boundaries as we know them, but with unconditional love for all that is, only then can I start understanding spirituality.

By the way, I don’t have to preach all of the above stated in order to be considered as a spiritual person. I don’t need any confirmation from anybody to feel when I’m on the right path.

I just have to be who I really am!

To live and act that way, to let go and forgive, the mastery of this things is the key to spiritual enlightenment.

And this could be done so easily...just search deep in your heart and find the truth...the ultimate truth...whatever this truth is...as this is YOUR truth, your way, your path...to the oneness with the creator.

This is my understanding of spirituality, I highly respect yours.

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #23
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

You have stated it beautifully Malletzky and your words convey the Love that we all share and through which we are One .

Love always
mudra
Old 08-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #24
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
You have stated it beautifully Malletzky and your words convey the Love that we all share and through which we are One .

Love always
mudra

Yse May i agree with that also....
beautifully put .... from a beautifill

person , respect rhythmmm xxxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:29 PM   #25
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra, Rhythm..thank you dear, for your kind words...thank you all who wrote me a pm or a visitor message...

...I hoped that I could touch your hearts...which I apparently did...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote