Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default FEMA and BIRD FLU TRANSPORT

Is this another false flag operation being setup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wae-...layer_embedded
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
EpiphaMe

Default Re: FEMA and BIRD FLU TRANSPORT

Understand H5na Bird Flu.... VERY IMPORTANT.. MUST SEE
12 pt video, each about 10 minutes

http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed
Old 04-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
EpiphaMe

oops, that's H5N1
Old 04-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
Is this another false flag operation being setup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wae-...layer_embedded
Northern...you beat me to it. I was just going to post it. Wow I have listened & I don't know what to think. I believe this is highly possible, in view of all the talk lately about the flu virus. Also considering how they desperately want depopulation....its one way to get rid of the unemployed, homeless and the weaker ones.

I am waiting for someone to post some confirmation of this vid's contents, either here or on Icke's forum.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

In the True Ott videos posted above, this manufactured flu virus does not affect the weak and the young. It kills healthy, muscular, young adults in the prime of their life.

True Ott reads a translated speech about how the Chinese need more land and they are going to takeover the USA by killing us off with the bird flu - at least those that are strong and young enough to fight. They will retrain the children and the elderly are easily dealt with.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry - can't/won't watch all this fear stuff.
It's almost like that olde story where the chap walks into town feeling great, and after multiple opinions on his appearance leaves town almost dead - "Oh dear - you do look ill" ..... until at the end of the street when he feels absolutely terrible - oh - you do look well and hop\skips and jumps!!

We are like this - clinging onto innuendo/and words to make us feel better. The only people who can make us better is US!!! Dig for food - even if it's a window box - collect glass bottles with metal screw tops as plastic bottles and any other plastic preserves which you then place in the microwave emit dioxins - cancer-inducing stuff! NEVER keep water in plastic bottles in the car!!! NEVER heat food in't microwave unless it's in pyrex or ceramic - as plastics vent dioxins - proven to cause cancers!!!!!!

Fear? NO - just be sensible and take care....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:39 AM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some feedback from the peeps At Above Top Secret forum....much more info here to consider.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread454216/pg1

BTW does anyone know what radio station she called?
Old 04-13-2009, 03:59 AM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Here is some feedback from the peeps At Above Top Secret forum....much more info here to consider.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread454216/pg1
BTW does anyone know what radio station she called?
She called the Power Hour show hosted by Joyce Riley, if that helps.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:07 AM   #10
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Sorry - can't/won't watch all this fear stuff.
Ignorance is darkness, knowledge is light.
And it's much easier to get smacked in the dark then in the light.
And to quote famous saying that is always and ever true, "the only thing to fear is fear itself".

Last edited by Phtha; 04-13-2009 at 04:14 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:23 AM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
She called the Power Hour show hosted by Joyce Riley, if that helps.
Tks Karen: I found it, but no mention there of this story?
Old 04-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #12
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's some other related government action:

Plans for Mass Graves Confirmed: Government Surveying Cemetery Readiness for Flu Outbreak

The State of New York Division of Cemeteries has sent out “Mass Fatality forms” to cemeteries in that state to collect data about their ability to deal with the high volume of casualties that would occur if their were a flu pandemic or other disaster. The form letter that this office received was dated April 4, 2007, so clearly preparation for such disasters has been ongoing for some time.

Along with other data, cemetery officials were asked in this survey:

“Should a prolonged mass fatality disaster or pandemic flu occur in your community would your cemetery be able to provide temporary or permanent internment space for a significant number of disaster or flu deaths in additional to your current burial services?”

Cemetery owners were also asked to detail the business structure and capacity of their facilities, including proximity to roads, train lines and airfields. The Division of Cemeteries requested data to calculate the number of acres that could be made available “at 950 graves per acre.”

It is clear that emergency and disaster forces are being mobilized at the state and federal level. There is no data to predict what disasters could come – forces of nature, false-flag attacks, biological attacks/ flu outbreaks, quarantines etc. However, a pattern of data including news items, reports, photos and tips have all pointed to an incremental gearing up for a cataclysmic situation that includes mass casualties.

Whether it is half a million plastic coffin liners videotaped at a truck depot, or massive expansion at dozens of cemeteries across the country or FEMA and Homeland Security agents preparing for an avian bird flu outbreak, it is clear that government agencies are expecting something to happen and their agencies are expanding in accordance.

As previously reported, a number of incidents have demonstrated a federal preoccupation with a mass casualty incident – and it started before 9/11 ever happened.

The state of Colorado issued an executive order in 2000 asserting its authority to bury victims in mass graves and/or cremate bodies under emergency situations.

Jim Erickson of The Rocky Mountain News reported February 8, 2003 that:

The state of Colorado could seize antibiotics, cremate disease-ridden corpses, dig mass graves under extreme circumstances, and executive orders drafted for use in the event of a bioterrorism attack.

D.H. Williams reported in February, on an Indiana county municipal official who received detailed requests from FEMA, and the Department of Homeland Security in regards to locations for mass graves, preparations for regional refugees, preparations for economic collapse, and budget cuts under a GM collapse, as well as the locations of major installations, emergency assets, and more.

The official says that he became concerned about the intentions of the FEMA, and DHS officials after repeated meetings where scenarios were discussed that included a bird flu outbreak, as well as fires, floods, and earthquakes.

The authorities have warned in their white papers that United States could face rioting; financial collapse seems very possible; and now it is clear that preparations include widespread death, and emergency conditions. What do they see coming?
http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/36033
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:45 PM   #13
EpiphaMe

Northern Sanctuary, I went to the YouTube link that you started this thread with and what I was trying to do is to post a comment there at YouTube in the comment box in reply to that particular video, so that others watching that might see it to get the big picture.

This link: http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed

And in Karen's post yesterday of 2:24 True Ott (which sounds similar to the above), the bottom line in the educational presentation at kickthemallout.com is that the bird flue will be spread via the vaccine given to protect people. It's a MUST SEE.

I tried 4 times to post that link in the comment section at YouTube, but it just won't post. I was not wanting you to post a bunch of links here at Avalon. Thanks anyway.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
NEVER heat food in't microwave unless it's in pyrex or ceramic - as plastics vent dioxins - proven to cause cancers!!!!!!
I haven't used my microwave since Jan

I do believe they will release a flu upon us but have no idea when
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I haven't used my microwave since Jan

I do believe they will release a flu upon us but have no idea when
I have never bought one!