Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Copenhagen Meeting

What was the real reason for the meeting with the '2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen' ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkgPLG2DMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzkB5DuveDE

Thoughts anyone??

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-19-2009 at 08:48 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Copenhagen Meeting

I love Max's stuff. His words always enlighten and his videos are great. I recommend all his work to anyone who has never seen them.

Also, he is spot on with all his info in this particular case.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well well...looks like another failed attempt to control us...just heard on TV...

Damp squib!! No legally binding treaty!!

viking
Old 12-19-2009, 08:58 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Well well...looks like another failed attempt to control us...just heard on TV...

viking
Tks for the update Viking......fantastic news......I knew they would not succeed. Where did you find this news btw? I don't have TV.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:03 PM   #5
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Viking, I just heard the news too.
Another victory for humanity!
This is great hope, because this case shows The Controlers are not controling the majority of world governments.
Great news, really!

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What news???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I heard it on Sky News....mainstrem...ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

But keep those fingers working....

viking
Old 12-20-2009, 08:53 AM   #8
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

I have not followed for couple of days what is going on in Copenhagen. But today I have found http://www.prisonplanet.com/copenhag...framework.html

Did they won again?

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

viking
Greeting Viking ,

Not legally binding treaty is what the mass media tells us it might be so or not . We also got to remember that members of the UN have signed secret treaties of which we the public know nothing . For example governments know about UFO , Aliens and other informations and do actively participate to suppression of new inventions and devices such as zero point energy .
According to Lord Monckton it is possible that what happened in Copenhagen was a scripted scenario and all the players including the opponent are playing a role assigned to them . According to that view , in reality the politicians are united to make possible a world government .
This is a very depressing scenario if true , I would like some other insiders to tell us that there is no secret protocol signed in Copenhagen .
In my view if CO2 was really a problem , which is not , the simple solution would be to allocate a number such a 5 tons of CO2 per person to all citizens of the world . So that the US would have to reduce the CO2 emission from
the current value of 20 tons per person per capita to 5 . This way emerging countries could modernize their society and prosper and new technologies would have to be released to accelerate the goal of a clean environment .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:49 PM   #10
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody,

I have to say that most of this climate stuff is really confusing to me... Though I'm not an expert, I try the follow both sides of the discussion. That was hard, because before I 'believed' (although never fanatically :-) all the Gores and Phil Jones-like advocators of climate religion.

It opened my eyes that their could be some kind of global agenda behind all this to a point where I didn't want to hear their propaganda anymore and go along with the Moncktons et al.

Somewhere inside their was a voice in me asking not to focus on this perspective too much either, but I basically ignored it and went along.

Because of an overload of climate(gate), Project Camelot and Infowars information I really got to a point of inertia (what should I do? what should we do?). I basically a bit.

This lasted some time until I decided to do something! So a few weeks back I went to an introductionary weekend about 'transition'. For those who don't know what transition is, it's a grassroots organisation that provides people tools to organise themselves to change things on a local level. People come together to start a permaculture in one of the members' backyards or they think of ways start a local currency for non-commercial activities (like the LETS system), etc... I'm loving all this stuff!
Here's some info by founder Rob Hopkins: http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/121809.htm

Nice, however there was one problem for me: to motivate people in organising themselves they get us introduced to the problems of piek oil and... here it comes... freaking climate change.

When I was attending that first meeting I felt an inner resistance, inasmuch that it was hard for me to go along with them. I articulated to them that I agreed that there was pollution, that we humans are responsable for our planet and that I loved the practical stance of transition, but that I also wanted to verify all the facts because I felt the danger of the subject being misused to further a global NWO agenda (didn't say it with so many words though), I stumbled up their resistance as well... I then asked myself if this movement was something for me...

Yesterday I decided to go to a permaculture workshop organised by volunteers of the transition movement and it was a lot of fun. I knew though that it was very difficult to speak about my alternative point of view on the causes of climate change without my stomach telling me 'don't go there' Point is that I feel that I'm getting back into a dualistic 'battle' when I raise these arguments. I realized that working/doing things together is the only thing that counts!

Viking, I checked the Igan video and saw the Monckton interview twice now and I sense that he's speaking a truth. But then I surfed the web and read an article claiming that Monckton is deliberately manupilating the whole thing:http://www.realclimate.org/index.php...-manipulation/

The article uses some graphs and arguments and though I'm an expert of being human (which is all that counts, I guess), I can't tell if what they say is right or wrong... So I ask myself 'who's the manipulator'?

However, there's one thing I can make out of the responses following the article: they have been written by real PEOPLE, in this case mostly scientists.

On this thread and website advocators of (cosmic) truth, again PEOPLE and that reminds me of the transition weekend and permaculture workshop and of the headprisoned travellers in a bus or train, we're all PEOPLE... manipulated, brainwashed, perhaps, but that's not the/our essence!

So my conclusion is that I don't want to be in this polarity too much (it's important to know, but not to drown in it), because as a person belonging to the PEOPLE or humanoid race (or whatever...) I then tend to forget that these polarities remove me from my and our collective unified essence.

Peace, love and sh#tloads of light,
xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:16 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuHO9...video_response

the more obama says the worse david wilcock looks. i think they now move as before. unseen and quickly to implement the global private govt.

i like david wilcock but he must be subject to disinfo like anyone else.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote