Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 11-23-2008, 06:40 AM   #76
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hey Flying Pyramid, like this? (shown in slow motion)
regards, -k
Attached Images
File Type: gif energy-device_sketch.gif (19.1 KB, 156 views)
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:06 AM   #77
Johannes
Avalon Senior Member

The geometric arrangement of dimples in the spheres suggest that tetrahedrons instead of spheres should work as well.

The 22.5 degrees, or thereabouts I take as a tilt in alignment with earths tilt wherever this device would happen to operate.

Cheers

Johannes
Johannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #78
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
You are both right.
I am withholding certain info.
In this matter of accessing unlimited free energy for a New Paradigm civilization, we must learn by doing. That is because it is the very process of discovering this for ourselves that is our "initiation" and brings the transformation necessary to WISELY HANDLE infinite energy and intelligence.

Quote:
And yes 22.5 refers to the actual earths axis.
Is it not true that most folks experimenting with pyramids line them up to magnetic North instead of true North and South? Perhaps this is one of those bits of "conclusion pole vaulting" so typical of our present scientific paradigm?

Quote:
Magnetic north and true north play a key role in decifering this code.
Probably very important, eh? No doubt this is a matter of decipherment all the way. Discernment and intuition also. All those items most likely require an UNLEARNING of our current "science" and its many many false suppositions.

It presently is prejudiced to serve the competetive status quo, you know.

Quote:
Also ask yourself why the pyramids have been allowed to remain through 2 worlds. And why they are angled at true north and true south.
Just a guess, but perhaps TRUE and MAGNETIC will allign during the world soon to come? Also, perhaps they are telling us how to line up our own experiments in order to make this discovery?

Quote:

Time along with others play a vital role in this technology.
Tom Bearden and many other quantum physicists refer to the energetic fluctuations of the vaccum as existing in the "time domain." Presently UNMEASURABLE directly.

Perhaps every decision, and the intention behind it, slightly or greatly effects the "time-line" upon which we travel. I think we already constantly "alter" time lines, only we are mostly unaware of it.

There are most probably an infinite number.

Quote:

The reason others have not based thier work on this design is because they do not think "outside" the box. They are going by what is "fact" and "known physics" that are based on a 3 dimensional reality.
I agree, and herein is the reason why we don't already have access to infinite energy and intelligence. In my own experiences with ETI I have come to believe that they are provoking us into HOLONOMIC thinking -- a complete departure from the taditional LINEAR thinking of the past several millenia. We already do occasionally think holonomically -- such as a zen koan, intuitive inventions, great poetry, creative jazz expression etc. That is when we express something "out of the box" of our traditional customary and highly restricted LINEAR thought which does not take into account the fact of our total interconnectivity with all that is.

I find the whole UFO/ETI experience to be incrementally leading us toward a kind of breakthrough of the recognition of what already IS - but not presently seen - because of our societal self impositions based upon vain past traditions.

Quote:

Ever tripped on how free will works?
They are one in the same.
In my present and highly limited view of PURPOSEFUL INTENTION: --> The quality of the purpose (i.e. how it alligns with Creation's evolutionary intention) is directly proportional to the quantity of the intention in its creative power.

AND -- (a P.S. to everyone)

I sense that many here among us are like baby birds awaiting a free meal without expending any work I suggest that those who really see the vision of free energy and a New Paradigm on this sick and dying world put forth a little effort to DISCOVER by doing their OWN experiments and simply use all the knowledge that is ALREADY avaiable to GUIDE you, not TELL you what to do.

In the slavery of this planet, we have been programmed to let OTHERS (who refer to themselves as "experts") tell us what to do. That is EXACTLY why this planet remains enslaved at this moment.

Everyone should relalize that the people throughout history that have actually stumbled upon this free energy almost by "accident" in MOST cases have no idea HOW or WHY it works -- only that it DOES. Don't wait for someone to give you exact plans for anything. There is already enough information out there to be gleaned and applied creatively. Discovering free energy does require something of YOU. That is, thinking OUTSIDE the box and PRACTICALLY applying it creatively.

It is this very process that can humble you and bring your consciousness into the wisdom necessary to properly HANDLE the unlimited energy from the quantum vacuum without greedily destroying yourself in the process.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #79
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this, very well posted and delivered.
I've always wanted to teach man how to fish.

Flying Pyramid

Last edited by Flying Pyramid; 11-23-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:44 PM   #80
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepran View Post
Hey Flying Pyramid, like this? (shown in slow motion)
regards, -k
Very nice concept.
However the spheres, think about the number 6.
You start the sphere creation but curve in so you create a notch that is 19.5 degrees thick on one side, then apply that 19.5 degree notch to all four sides.
Press the pyramid so that mid-way of the pyramid is barely not touching the nocthes as they pass. Then speed up the pyramid rotation to a ridiculously high revolution and at the same time, time it with the rotation of the three spheres so the four notches on each sphere pass a corner of the pyramid as it spins. All pieces are rotating in sycronisity at very high revolutions. Energy will buid at the bottom of the pyramid. A crop circle in one of the pics i posted in the first post of this thread has an image of it, but the people that found it and researched it have it upside down......
Old 11-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #81
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Eagerly anticipating the actual plans...I'm not a scientist, not an engineer, no fancy degrees to speak of, but I have manufactured and put to use quite a few electrolyzers and can tell you that they do work.

I understand the basics of magnetic energy, but not enough to just start carving some magnets up and arranging them with a desired result in mind. But with plans...Now we're talking.

For those that want to split hairs about the term Free Energy, really - grow up. You're trying so hard to argue that you're overlooking what the term implies. That you don't have to buy one thing (like gas) in order to perform another task (power a car). Of course it costs money to make these things, but the point is to do away with the master-slave relationship between us and those that seek to control us. If you're all good paying for electricity every month instead of owning a device that will provide it for you, then have at it! Personally, I want some of that suppressed technology in my hands so I can put my money/time/energy towards things that I want to put it towards, like music, my kids, my wife, my friends.

If I didn't have bills to pay and food was free, water was a given and electricity was just something we knew how to pull out of the air...I'd be free to do what I wanted to do. Not what I have to do. And that includes helping others get to that point of a shackle-less existence where we're free to do what we want - create music, create art, learn, love, teach, BE. We're so distracted with all of our obligations that we can't afford the time to just BE who and what we want to be.

What do you enjoy doing that you can't because you're too busy keeping up?

Think about that for a second and consider whether or not arguing about the semantics of free energy is really worth it. These ideas need all of our collective energy behind them to really flourish, and its not going to get there any quicker with lawyer-type debates arguing definitions.
Sorry if that sounded rant-ish, but I'm really getting tired of the needless arguing.

Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #82
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hi here is a good source of information for making a free energy electric motor, the secret is hi voltage and very low amp.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/qedynmnu.htm

Here you can download some good information about free energy motors:

http://www.4shared.com/file/72901685...gy_motors.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/72903568...ee_energy.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/72902183...er_Supply.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/72902414...at6630806.html
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:53 AM   #83
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

In project camelot there are another threads about free energy:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2530

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1399

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5052

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5519
Old 11-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #84
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Flying Pyramid, thanks for the information I hope you give us more about your work.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #85
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Certain events must be set in motion to set others in motion. I am but a gear in the grand design. Once you realize this fact you can see the patteren of life.
I posted it and a good percentage already new what i was talking about.
A time for eveything under the sun.

Thank you.
G'day Flying Pyramid thanks for the Think Tank
.......... -every action has a reaction-

Magnets and Gyroscopes I feel are in our face,it's here to work out,Gyroscopes and Magnets?
I know these two energy's are needed and off course one more(makes three).
Gyroscope:
"A device consisting of a spinning mass, typically a disk or wheel, mounted on a base so that its axis can turn freely in one or more directions and thereby maintain its orientation regardless of any movement of the base."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyroscope

If anyone here has had one of these in their hand they will know what I mean here.

"Energy has many forms and can be converted from one to another. It exists as a potential; as heat, light, sound, electrical and magnetic as well as kinetic energy".

Please all check this page out: http://www.gyroscopes.org/

Please carry on.

Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #86
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Very nice concept.
However the spheres, think about the number 6.
You start the sphere creation but curve in so you create a notch that is 19.5 degrees thick on one side, then apply that 19.5 degree notch to all four sides.
Press the pyramid so that mid-way of the pyramid is barely not touching the nocthes as they pass. Then speed up the pyramid rotation to a ridiculously high revolution and at the same time, time it with the rotation of the three spheres so the four notches on each sphere pass a corner of the pyramid as it spins. All pieces are rotating in sycronisity at very high revolutions. Energy will buid at the bottom of the pyramid. A crop circle in one of the pics i posted in the first post of this thread has an image of it, but the people that found it and researched it have it upside down......
Ahh, HA! Certainly a nice piece of the puzzle! Rotate the notched spheres in sync with the tips of the pyramid so that the spheres are actually rotating at 3x the speed of the tetrahedron, or at 4x the speed of the pentahedron (traditional Giza pyramid).

I have seen some data about the relative non-linearity of push vs. pull type motors, and of simple magnetic devices. Most of the latter develop almost no torque, certainly not enough to drive a generator.

You say the magnetic material HAS to be Magnetite, or can Neo be used?
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #87
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeptikal View Post
You say the magnetic material HAS to be Magnetite, or can Neo be used?
Yes, other material compounds have and are being used by other races but most of the races that first discover this technology use raw magnetite.
It's because it has not bee manufactured to be naturally magnitized. It has something do do with they way humans, the earth and magetite all harmonize together because we are from the same planet, magnitite is part of our bodies makeup at some molecular level just like the rest of the natural minerals that show up in us.

Look at the picture of magnitite in the first post.
It naturally forms into pyramid style chunks.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:13 PM   #88
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Free energy device working with no battery, very interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_4m4WCKbew
Old 11-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #89
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again, Mr. Pyramid. So, like this? (attached & in slow motion)
regards, -k
Attached Images
File Type: gif energy_device_sketch2.gif (19.2 KB, 95 views)
Old 11-24-2008, 08:09 PM   #90
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramartasaya View Post
Free energy device working with no battery, very interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_4m4WCKbew
This is a real work of art! I've seen it before but have no understanding on how the electrostatic forces are used.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:45 PM   #91
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepran View Post
Hello again, Mr. Pyramid. So, like this? (attached & in slow motion)
regards, -k
Something like that.
Make the spheres like the number 6.
Look at a swastika and imagine it being rounded and the 4 arms make 4 notches. If you were to look at the sphere from the side, the notch would appear like a cresant moon, thin at the top and bottom but thick, 19.5 degrees thick, in the middle.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:58 PM   #92
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Just thought i would share this courtesy of nikola tesla and wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tesla_patents
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat0382279.pdf

According to what i have read on wiki magnets degrade over time
Q.. How long ?

Flying pyramid any thoughts

freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #93
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

This is where molecular bonded metals come into play.
Raw magnitite will never degrade as long as it is not formulated with any other componds.

Magnitite is the first step.
Develope the system on this material first and when the world understands how and why it works, then we can begin the next step.

This basic idea leads to much greater and dangerous things so we must fully understand this concept brfore building on it.
Walk before you run.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:20 AM   #94
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Something like that.
Make the spheres like the number 6.
Look at a swastika and imagine it being rounded and the 4 arms make 4 notches. If you were to look at the sphere from the side, the notch would appear like a cresant moon, thin at the top and bottom but thick, 19.5 degrees thick, in the middle.

How can the ball magnets keep spinning while maintaining the same position relative to the pyramid? If the balls are not floating, they will generate a lot of heat due to friction. I still have a hard time visualizing its operation. To avoid any confusion about your idea, can you show us some drawings?
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:31 AM   #95
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJModer View Post
How can the ball magnets keep spinning while maintaining the same position relative to the pyramid? If the balls are not floating, they will generate a lot of heat due to friction. I still have a hard time visualizing its operation. To avoid any confusion about your idea, can you show us some drawings?
1.) They are centered in the same spot spinning in revolutions ajacent to the pyramid, there center never moves from it's location much like the image posted by khepran.

2.) There is no friction because the balls and the pyramid never touch at all in anyway. They are close enought to slide a sheet of paper through but they do not actually touch. Therefor no friction, no decay.
The entire setup is suspended in some fashion and not grounded.

3.) Yes, i will have all the materials posted soon as possable.
Even if the forum goes subscription, there are people here how have expressed their ability to repost my posts here so you all can keep up with what's going on. Even though i do not agree with this as it interferes with fellowship and being able to ask/answer questions but it is nessasary.

4.) If you were to look at the pyramid straight on from the side,
Half of the pyramid would sit above the balls and the other half would rest below the balls.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:03 AM   #96
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Magnitite....Hmmmmm, it has been reported that Extra-Terrestrials shy away from the stuff like an Evil Talisman. It could very well be the / a piece of the puzzle.

Another problem found with "These" free-energy devices is the fact the
magnetism is usually lost ( de-gauss ), or substantially looses most of it....oh yea they work, but for for long.

So far it's usually back to the drawing board to find that magical combination of materials, angle, and shielding to isolate the fields.

Shielding, such as "ferrite" in the correct thickness / tolerances, sort of act as an On / Off switch for magnetizm in a rotary fashioned device.

That would be a way of imitating an electrical field in the conventional electric motor...

Last edited by stargate22; 11-25-2008 at 02:30 AM.
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:23 AM   #97
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

2.) There is no friction because the balls and the pyramid never touch at all in anyway. They are close enought to slide a sheet of paper through but they do not actually touch. Therefor no friction, no decay.
The entire setup is suspended in some fashion and not grounded.
Thank you for your explanation.

I can visualize that the pyramid and the balls do not touch, however three balls have to sit on a flat surface and stay in a fixed position, some how. I think, the spinning axis needs to be perpendicular to the surface. If the balls center of gravity are not balanced (due to some error in notch locations and volume or due to the pyramid spinning axis misalign), they may spin out of the positions.

Even if the spinning balls do not touch the pyramid, they will create friction with the floor and produce heat causes wear and tear (if spinning at high rpm), unless everything levitate.... May be, this is not a big deal.

The only to verify this is to build it. I appreciate that you share the information with us. I really like to see this idea become a reality.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:00 AM   #98
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post

If I didn't have bills to pay and food was free, water was a given and electricity was just something we knew how to pull out of the air...I'd be free to do what I wanted to do. Not what I have to do. And that includes helping others get to that point of a shackle-less existence where we're free to do what we want - create music, create art, learn, love, teach, BE. We're so distracted with all of our obligations that we can't afford the time to just BE who and what we want to be.
You are right, I never thought about the world in that way. Thank you recallone.

On-topic: Also, thank you for this thread, it's a very interesting concept, but the main problem with creating a true free energy device is the extreme precision in construction needed. Is this correct?
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:35 PM   #99
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

regards,
-k

p.s.

are the spins of the magnet spheres perpendicular
to the ground plane, or to the angles of the pyramid
as shown in the animation?
Attached Images
File Type: gif energy_device_sketch3.gif (18.0 KB, 58 views)
Old 11-25-2008, 07:37 PM   #100
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

...in slo mo again

regards,
-k

p.s.

are the spins of the magnet spheres perpendicular
to the ground plane, or to the angles of the pyramid
as shown in the animation?
Attached Images
File Type: gif energy_device_sketch3.gif (18.0 KB, 55 views)