Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
m1*
Banned

Default UFO Photos - I Took

I took these photos early last month, over 3 days:

UFO's

I was inside my place and all of the sudden I just got it in my head that there were UFO's outside. So, I went out and took photos. When I came back inside and combed over the 8 megapixel images, I found all of these objects - including one mothership.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO Photos - I Took

Very interesting M1... I saw those long kinda spiral shaped ufos somewhere else as well... Read through a few of your posts... You are gifted my friend... Welcome
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:38 AM   #3
m1*
Banned

Default Re: UFO Photos - I Took

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Very interesting M1... I saw those long kinda spiral shaped ufos somewhere else as well... Read through a few of your posts... You are gifted my friend... Welcome
I don't know if I am gifted, but I certainly seem to see (and feel) things that most people around me do not. This gets a little tiring sometimes, because it's hard to not be able to explain what I see, feel and know. I wish everyone in my life could see what I see, then I would have more people to discuss these things with. But I don't - at this time. So, it is good to get some photos, because then maybe more people will say: "Oh, well this is interesting"..
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote