Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Fortunately for most of us this scandal fell apart when it did, so many more could have been harmed. It's hard to say how many will develop problems from the toxins in the vaccines after some time.

Also, why are there still ads on the radio for people to get their H1N1 flu shot? Call your lock stations and complain, I will. Its pathetic that the corruption and greed runs so deep in this country that SOMEONE is still pushing vaccines on innocent people who are still in ignorance of the hoax. This is so wrong, countless people have been harmed, maimed and even killed for profit. I'm aware of a lady who's baby was still born after taking the shot and apparently that happened to quite a few pregnant women.

Who is going to make these people pay? Especially since our elected representatives allowed immunity for these criminals running the pharmaceutical company. America needs to wake up and demand the same rights almost every other country in the world gives it's citizens - FREE health care. It should be illegal to profit from health care, period. Do you know how fast they will find a cure for cancer then? Immediately. Right now people are being killed, harassed, sued and robbed because they made the mistake of finding cures for cancer.

They suppress cures because it's more profitable to keep people sick and to give them medications that cause more side effects, that need more medications to treat the side effects, those meds cause more problems.....Natural medicine doesn't do that, hence the reason for trying to pass laws to criminalize vitamin and herbal supplements. These people are pyschopaths, or sociopaths at best and they only care about profits.

We need to purge the system of these vermin by criminalizing profits in medicine and the health care industry. That will stop scandals like this...these people need to be held accountable and prosecuted. If America doesn't started demanding justice we are no better than the corporate criminals who took over this country 150yrs ago.

Part of America's problem is letting this stuff slide, it's time to demand accountability, if you can't trust health care officials who can you trust?

H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

By Mike Adams

Global Research, January 20, 2010
Natural News

The great swine flu hoax of 2009 is now falling apart at the seams as one country after another unloads hundreds of millions of doses of unused swine flu vaccines. No informed person wants the injection anymore, and the entire fear-based campaign to promote the vaccines has now been exposed as outright quackery and propaganda.

Even doctors are now calling the pandemic a complete hoax. As reported on FoxNews, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a leading health authority in Europe, says that drug companies "organized a 'campaign of panic' to put pressure on the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare a pandemic. He believes it is 'one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century,' and he has called for an inquiry." (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933...)

H1N1 swine flu was never dangerous, and it never should have been escalated to a level-six pandemic in the first place. It was all a big marketing scam whose purpose was to simply sell vaccines. (And the CDC and WHO were in on it...)

And it worked! Big Pharma made out with billions of dollars in profits for a useless vaccine that's now being dumped by the truck load. These vaccines were, of course, paid for with taxpayer dollars, making the Great Swine Flu Hoax of 2009 nothing more than an elaborate financial scam whose goal was to transfer wealth from the People to the shareholders of Big Pharma.

In just the fourth quarter of 2009, GlaxoSmithKline shipped$1.4 billion worth of vaccines. (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS...)

That's $1.4 billion worth of taxpayer dollars, by the way. Dollars that could have been spent on nutrition or realhealth education. $1.4 billion worth of free vitamin D supplements would have done far more to protect public health than vaccines could ever hope to accomplish.

A bailout for Big Pharma

Wall Street hucksters have nothing on Big Pharma, the CDC and the WHO, all of which conspired to mislead the public and generate irrational fear in order to make money selling people vaccine shots they never needed in the first place.

The drug companies raked in billions of dollars in revenues while providing a product that offered absolutely no net reduction in mortality. In fact, as the long-term side effects of the vaccines remain unknown, it could turn out that the vaccines actually result in a net increase in mortality.

Meanwhile, countless people were harmed by the swine flu vaccine frenzy (it's "countless" because nobody's counting). In addition to those who were nearly paralyzed after receiving the vaccine shots, grade school students in Massachusetts who lined up to receive swine flu vaccine shots were instead injected with insulin. (Insulin injections can put you into a coma.) (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...)

The school sent a letter home to students blaming the mishap on the school nurse. But if they weren't injecting these kids with a useless vaccine for a non-pandemic, none of this would have happened in the first place.

Total swine flu deaths for 2009 were far lower than the number of deaths from regular seasonal flu. And yet it turns out that thousands of Americans who died from the swine flu had been previously injected with the vaccines (http://www.naturalnews.com/027956_H...). In fact, according to calculations derived from official CDC estimates,thousands of vaccinated Americans died from swine flu anyway. The vaccines, it seems, don't really work after all. You're just as safe doing nothing.

Actually, getting the vaccine may harm your health. Outspoken Dr. Wodarg even says that the full extent of the damage from the insufficiently-tested vaccines may not be known for years. "The vaccine developed by Novartis was produced in a bioreactor from cancerous cells, a technique that had never been used until now," he says.

Just what we need, huh? Cancer cells being injected into the population as part of a vaccine campaign.

Cancelling vaccine orders

The Swine Flu hoax has fizzled out, and countries like Greece, France and the UK have cancelled orders for vaccines that they now realize won't be needed. But even the fizzling of this hoax doesn't mean it was a failure from the point of view of Big Pharma.

URL: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=17096
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

I wonder if TTTW is going to chime in on this? Or are they still promoting a fear-based agenda in regards to H1N1?

Granted, January isn't over. It's not hard to see that people are waking up to the lies that came about from this engineered flu.

It feels great to be ALIVE for once, doesn't it?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sierra Mountains, Northern California
Posts: 120
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Wow. It does seem like people are waking up. Bravo!

I recently read a book called Legal "Guidelines for the Unlicensed Practitioner" It was quite an eye opener and explained how and why the current medical licensing system was set up. I highly recommend the book even if you are not a practitioner.

The medical licensing laws were not put in place to protect public health. They were put in place to create a monopoly for an industry of allopathic medicine which primarily uses pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines. All spearheaded by the AMA.

All that would be required is to deregulate the medical licensing laws and give people the choice of whatever form of health care that they desire- the insurance companies would need to follow suit. This would open the floodgates for a variety of highly effective systems of medicine that are already here and just waiting to devour the antiquated allopathic system.

In such a scenario it is plausible that the pharmaceutical industry would shrink back and would have a much diminished power of influence.

Last edited by shiftmonkey; 01-24-2010 at 09:19 AM.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #4
derpif
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Göttingen/Germany
Posts: 39
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Hi,
not only was the swine flu a hoax but also the alleged depopulation plan associated with the vaccine seems to be nothing but lies.
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I wonder if TTTW is going to chime in on this? Or are they still promoting a fear-based agenda in regards to H1N1?

Granted, January isn't over. It's not hard to see that people are waking up to the lies that came about from this engineered flu.

It feels great to be ALIVE for once, doesn't it?
I tried to reason w/TTTW but he's too caught up in OPERATION FEAR because the situation is too close to home for him to see the bigger picture. A lot of people were affected who were exposed to the virus, but for most it was mild. It seems like the batch's of vaccines were contaminated with different things, depending on the manufacturer...I don't know the whole story with TTTW hopefully he will awaken to his own inner power to protect himself.

And yes, there seems to be Light at the end of the tunnel...and it doesn't appear to be a train this time! The fight isn't over, but the tide has turned in our favor and the cabal is running scared because they know that once enough people awaken to our inner power of co-creation they're toast!

Unfortunately, evil dies hard and has creeped it's way into every segment of society. There are still corporate cartels, CIA and the military industrial complex to take down....hopefully enough people will wake up to the HOAX making it impossible for them to pull-off another fake pandemic, as well as enlightening them on the overall danger of vaccines.

So far their bungling attempts at a worldwide pandemic failed, so I'm optimistically keeping the faith that they aren't competent enough to pull off a pandemic and that unseen forces, or allies are working on our behalf...Divine intervention
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:17 AM   #6
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
Wow. It does seem like people are waking up. Bravo!

I recently read a book called Legal "Guidelines for the Unlicensed Practitioner" It was quite an eye opener and explained how and why the current medical licensing system was set up. I highly recommend the book even if you are not a practitioner.

The medical licensing laws were not put in place to protect public health. They were put in place to create a monopoly for an industry of allopathic medicine which primarily uses pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines. All spearheaded by the AMA.

All that would be required is to deregulate the medical licensing laws and give people the choice of whatever form of health care that they desire- the insurance companies would need to follow suit. This would open the floodgates for a variety of highly effective systems of medicine that are already here and just waiting to devour the antiquated allopathic system.

In such a scenario it is plausible that the pharmaceutical industry would shrink back and would have a much diminished power of influence.
Our system is arsbackwards from top to bottom...in China I've heard that people fire their doctors if they get sick...over there it's all about preventative medicine and keeping the body in balance with nutrition, meditation and herbal supplements.

I know I've been much healthier since I began avoiding medications and doctors for herbs and other alternative treatments. About all doctors are useful for is diagnosis and putting people together after "most" physical injuries.

I hope and pray for the day when when the antiquated allopathic system is in it's grave...where it sends too many people.

Guidelines for the Unlicensed Practitioner sounds like it's right up my alley...thanks for the recommendation!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #7
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpif View Post
not only was the swine flu a hoax but also the alleged depopulation plan associated with the vaccine seems to be nothing but lies.
How did you come up with that conclusion? Have you seen the Georgia Guidestones yet? Just because people wised up to the flu hoax, doesn't mean it has any bearing on the ruling elites plans for global population reduction, just last week they managed to kill how 200,000 Haitians according to latest estimates...they got caught in the act.

What about the slow kill with pesticide laden foods, fluoride in the water, chemtrails, or how about GMO seeds where research proves major organ damage in rats after only 90 days when fed GMO corn. When researchers asked for permission to do longer studies, but Monsanto refused to allow further studies...when Codex passes we'll be forced to eat GMO seeds and wont' even have labeling that tells us if we're eating GMO franken food.

Can't help but wonder what else they have up their sleeves?
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:20 PM   #8
derpif
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Göttingen/Germany
Posts: 39
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
How did you come up with that conclusion? Have you seen the Georgia Guidestones yet? Just because people wised up to the flu hoax, doesn't mean it has any bearing on the ruling elites plans for global population reduction, just last week they managed to kill how 200,000 Haitians according to latest estimates...they got caught in the act.

What about the slow kill with pesticide laden foods, fluoride in the water, chemtrails, or how about GMO seeds where research proves major organ damage in rats after only 90 days when fed GMO corn. When researchers asked for permission to do longer studies, but Monsanto refused to allow further studies...when Codex passes we'll be forced to eat GMO seeds and wont' even have labeling that tells us if we're eating GMO franken food.

Can't help but wonder what else they have up their sleeves?
I was talking about the alleged depopulation plan associated with the vaccine...
you know, live bird flu virus in the vaccine and such lies
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #9
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

The UK bought 90 million doses and have used 4m, the rest have a use by date of March 2010, at the same time they are talking about massive budget cuts so that they can start paying for the bank bail out. The Dutch have a similar problem and are trying to sell 7m doses.

The thing is the flu virus was back engineered from the 1918 flu pandemic and we humans have already developed our own immunity to it. It is all about faith, if you believe that the virus will not kill you, or better still effect you at all then it won't, the time has come to stop believing their programming.

"If you had the faith of a mustard seed..." Jesus Christ
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Saying there are no negative effects from the vaccine program based on the population not dropping like flies is premature. It would be pretty stupid to have people who just got vaccinated to croak within a short time after taking the vaccine cause we useless eaters may be ignorant, but we are not completely stupid!

It would not be hard to put 2+2 together and then have the people realize what was done was a planned culling of the population. No, for this to work it would need to take some time. Maybe it has a dormancy factor built into it or maybe it has a factor that takes a catalyst at a later date to set off some condition that kills people. Imagine if there were another campaign about a new strain of flu, and the people don't get vaccinated based on this fizzle effect from H1N1 scare. They release some agent into the air or however, claim a pandemic is coming and then they can say, "see it is a dangerous pandemic, you should have gotten your vaccines".

There are a lot of if's in this, but based on past history, I do not put anything in the impossible scenario any longer. The government has no problem using innocent uninformed people as guinea pigs. Just research biological tests in subways in New York and you can see they've done it before.

The elites want to get rid of 6 billion people, and they plan to do it through war, disease, famine and any "natural" disaster that comes our way. I think Haiti was caused by a scalar weapon, and it is just the beginning of such disasters to come. Keep watching world satallite photos to see the odd cloud formations happening.

Oh, and there is also the nifty "see nothing happened, those conspiracy people talking about poisons etc in the drugs are all wacko" factor. Nice one though.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #11
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Saying there are no negative effects from the vaccine program based on the population not dropping like flies is premature. It would be pretty stupid to have people who just got vaccinated to croak within a short time after taking the vaccine cause we useless eaters may be ignorant, but we are not completely stupid!

It would not be hard to put 2+2 together and then have the people realize what was done was a planned culling of the population. No, for this to work it would need to take some time. Maybe it has a dormancy factor built into it or maybe it has a factor that takes a catalyst at a later date to set off some condition that kills people. Imagine if there were another campaign about a new strain of flu, and the people don't get vaccinated based on this fizzle effect from H1N1 scare. They release some agent into the air or however, claim a pandemic is coming and then they can say, "see it is a dangerous pandemic, you should have gotten your vaccines".
Can't disagree with a thing you said Serenity, and I"m sure most people who submitted to the jab will suffer side effects...oh lets say within the next 2-3 years, then usual ailments will likely begin appearing...probably sooner in people with compromised immune systems. Since different manufacturers were involved it will probably be a wide range of pathogens to prevent people from getting suspicious.

I find it amazing that all these companies jumped on the bandwagon to kill and maim people...this business belongs to the realms of the criminally insane! Still amazes me when I realize how many psychopaths are running the show, must be a prerequisite for success and wealth.

Curious if the meek will inherit the Earth in 2012, it's about time we get a break
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Thank God I don't live in America. Don't get me wrong, it was once an amazing country for a very long time, but after 9/11 its become one hell of a propaganda haven, one I'm happy to be far away from.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #13
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Yes in France we were told, hurry hurry quick quick or you will certainly die and there is not enough for everyone, then the other day we got a nice letter, sent to everyone individually (good use of state funds aswell) to say that if we would like to take the vaccine just to let them know. They would be happy to pump us full of it.

Swine flu or flyings pigs?????
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #14
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

I dont have to chime in humble janitor got the Ukrainian Ministry of health doing that, how ever now that i have been invited.... All I do is show that the deception is being created by a force larger then us...that can become us....a force that is hell bent on getting rid of us...and point to many who have been trying to make this public...what i find amusing is to see the constant discrediting coming from what?

Answer: people who would rather that theyre truth wouldnt be known ......also thank you for keeping the lies and deception alive...shall we have a look at the currant numbers from the Ukrainian Ministry of Health.

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...aine_1005.html

and while were on the subject lets take a look at they're index page and see where the mutated version and this nightmare is also taking place....

By the way how is it possible that not one western news agency is running these stories...........because they dont want you to know before they are ready to clean house.....thin the herd and get rid of tens of millions .......

but watch as this nightmare spreads.............

P.S. not a fear monger i dont fear them i hate them big no huge difference....

http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html





Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I wonder if TTTW is going to chime in on this? Or are they still promoting a fear-based agenda in regards to H1N1?

Granted, January isn't over. It's not hard to see that people are waking up to the lies that came about from this engineered flu.

It feels great to be ALIVE for once, doesn't it?
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #15
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

now that i have arrived at this thread take a look at this little plan that doesnt exist ...........you know the one this alien agenda doesnt want you to know about.....the one in which they want to get rid of 5/6ths of the world population...the one that average people everywhere are debunking and discrediting

lets take a look at they're arogence.....or stupidity you decide.....ive already decided this perticular alien race reptillian or not are simply this ....GODS RETARDS....

watch this first then watch the explanation most of it is spot on.......

lady gaga bad romance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I


conspiracy lady gaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8s0tYacipk


oh lets not forget good ole Joe.....

http://www.unfictional.com/joseph-mo...ccine-westwood

and lets not forget conspiracys don't exist............they are all just produced by paranoid people with way too much time on they're hands..........

or until the statue of limitations runs out or the people who did them die and they can be made public.


I welcome your candor i always find it helpful....thanks in advance

and one more thing

where the first public knowledge of these death camps that dont exist was made public,,,guess where "Congress"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ

and another murdered for telling the truth and what he said.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy4z3I5YDLI

so please debunk away it only shows the humans still around that this is happening and that the aliens who are already here dont want you to know theyre agenda....they also dont want you to know that they can replace us....that theycan become us......and that you could already be affected by them ........

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-25-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: add a link
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

heres a map of the ukraine and the affected areas + numbers of those infected with this supposed hoax...............tell them its a hoax

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/flu/...8828125&zoom=6
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #17
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

edited for reasons it went on google search ,

Last edited by zaina; 01-26-2010 at 01:08 PM.
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #18
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 117
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
THIRTEEN THOUSAND children died in india this week from swine flu ,
just had confirmed from a Doctor friend of mine
so why is it being kept quiet ,
IN BOMBAY AND CARTEL ALONE .
why is this being kept quiet ,

the swine flu can not be responsible for this claim. H1n1 is a mild flu. plus the short test for this so called "flu" is notably false. the long term test takes more than a week to complete and has proven that out of 1,000 samples sent by the USA of the most surely H1N1 cases. tested with the short test as well as clinical less than 10% were confirmed as actual swine flu H1N1 virus. These included high risk candidates that were even in mexico at the time of the initial outbreak.

I have heard nothing even on independent sites of 13,000 dead in a week in India. I highly doubt the rumor is even true. 13,000 dead in a week would be a panic.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #19
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

the one big piece of the puzzle is that it is an alien agenda and they can become us...............in other words you get kidnapped and replaced and no one knows your gone or you tell me how this is so perfectly kept out of the news..because i have seen them shapeshift and they deserve NOTHING.

and i know that they will pay huge for theyre exploits on this planet

its only a matter of time now


every time i see some one saying its a rumar I will refer you back to the Ukrainian ministry of health
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...aine_1005.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
the swine flu can not be responsible for this claim. H1n1 is a mild flu. plus the short test for this so called "flu" is notably false. the long term test takes more than a week to complete and has proven that out of 1,000 samples sent by the USA of the most surely H1N1 cases. tested with the short test as well as clinical less than 10% were confirmed as actual swine flu H1N1 virus. These included high risk candidates that were even in mexico at the time of the initial outbreak.

I have heard nothing even on independent sites of 13,000 dead in a week in India. I highly doubt the rumor is even true. 13,000 dead in a week would be a panic.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-25-2010 at 11:39 PM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #20
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Here is a map of the fatalities affecting the Ukraine in your supposed hoax

i wont stop exposing the truth.....

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/flu/...8828125&zoom=6
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:47 AM   #21
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
heres a map of the ukraine and the affected areas + numbers of those infected with this supposed hoax...............tell them its a hoax

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/flu/...8828125&zoom=6
I don't your point...This is good news, these numbers look like it's fizzling out...was much worse in Dec
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:54 AM   #22
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
the one big piece of the puzzle is that it is an alien agenda and they can become us...............in other words you get kidnapped and replaced and no one knows your gone or you tell me how this is so perfectly kept out of the news..because i have seen them shapeshift and they deserve NOTHING.

and i know that they will pay huge for theyre exploits on this planet

its only a matter of time now


every time i see some one saying its a rumar I will refer you back to the Ukrainian ministry of health
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...aine_1005.html

These numbers aren't impressive...if this were as serious as you believe it is, for the level of fear you are in 100,000 people would be impressive. It's almost February and the number is only 1000.

Why do you prefer to live in fear when this whole thing is fizzling out....the numbers of people dying are not proportionate to the population. I bet more people die in a regular flu season.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #23
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Well I hope so ?

Last edited by zaina; 01-26-2010 at 01:05 PM.
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:45 PM   #24
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
I am far from a scare mongerer ,This was a call out the blue ,and was not the topic of conversation i had with Dr friend of mine ,He currently lives in dubai and has rang his family who had told him about this ,I MY self can not verify its certainty ,as i live in uk ,but for what reason would a highly qualified Dr pass this on if not true .
IMO at least, disinformation can also occur in the medical field, maybe he's just relaying what his medical 'superiors' told him.

Ultimately zaina, people who look out for themselves and take care of themselves properly need not worry of H1N1, H5N1, C3PO, or whatever....lol

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:12 PM   #25
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
IMO at least, disinformation can also occur in the medical field, maybe he's just relaying what his medical 'superiors' told him.

Ultimately zaina, people who look out for themselves and take care of themselves properly need not worry of H1N1, H5N1, C3PO, or whatever....lol

Cheers
yes true ,it can happen ,wished now i had not posted it ,but wanted to let people know ,also that possibly all might not be over ,did not think for one minuite my post would go on a google search ,i will be careful in future what i post ,if i post ,

yes your also right as to people looking after them selves ,say no more
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fake pandemic, flu scandal, h1n1, hoax, swine flu

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon