Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 01:50 AM   #26
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Deagle's recent call, David W. and new Zeitgeist

I think Bill was right on. A little vague with his time-frame, but I highly doubt the man is lying about his visions just to get attention; or spread fear.

Remember, how you interpret his message is what matters. If you think he is just spreading fear by telling people his visions, than you are just a sheep following what the "anti-fear" crowd is saying. The truth is, for people in L.A. his message could have been a God Sent blessing that will save them and their families life. And when he said the stock market would fall 10% in one day, if you would have sold before that day, as a matter of fact, not fear -- you may have saved your retirement.

Personally, what he has taught me is to listen to my intuition and work on interpreting it. And quite frankly, living in L.A. is unintelligent if preservation of your life is one of your top priorities. The quality of air and water alone, not to mention being in a Red Zone for earthquakes is enough to make any smart person get out of the city.

It's easy to just classify him as spreading fear and do nothing. I however found it very empowering. My whole life it feels like I've been "waiting for something" ~ and I know the waiting is almost over on an intuitive level.

Look inside for guidance, and outside for verification and confirmation. Bill has the nerve to say the 'unthinkable' and put into words what some of us are feeling, but just couldn't qualify with words. Kudos Bill.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:03 AM   #27
rogers2710
Avalon Senior Member

I heard Bill and David I think bill needs to calm down . David was right dreams have many symbolic meanings.You can't go around spreading gloom and doom. WE might just have a minnie war of the wrolds.Or like what happened in 1940.Where people killed theresleves over there money .Dreams mean many diffrent things .Its mostly what is going on in your life. Everybody 's a prophet.
rogers2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:04 AM   #28
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
if your at this forum im surprised you believe terrorists have anything to do with whats going on, they are a scapegoat, and if your hearing anything regarding a "jihad" its because the government wants to put it out before (another) false flag.

personally i have a hard time believing the government would have another terrorist attack, it would seem so obvious even to joe six pack that its too much of a coincidence.

Exactly. The 19 hijackers did not have box cutters (or the hijacked planes) that could pulverize 110 floors of concrete. They would need DEW, scalar weapons, particle beam, back-engineered alien technology, etc. instead.

Watch Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture part 11 on YouTube and at 1:30, he predicted (back in 1996) that:

New York City will be "in ash", sacrificed by 2000. The power that be already made the decision. "An offering." "Man-made." "An act of terrorism will turn it to ash."

*Here's the link:
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=117&Itemid=51

Start at 1:41 in the video.

Last edited by feeler; 10-06-2008 at 03:12 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:49 AM   #29
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
if your at this forum im surprised you believe terrorists have anything to do with whats going on, they are a scapegoat, and if your hearing anything regarding a "jihad" its because the government wants to put it out before (another) false flag.

personally i have a hard time believing the government would have another terrorist attack, it would seem so obvious even to joe six pack that its too much of a coincidence.
Right now as it stands. These guys have got a bone to pick with the United States and Great Britain.

Be under no illusion. They know exactly what is going on in the western world, they in fact know much more then the average citizen here. They know the governments here are running amok and are fully aware that we are not fully to blame, although they do hold us responsible for our greed our arrogance and our self imposed ignorance.

Although we all know they were not responsible for 9/11 this incident and its concequences have forced them to take action. 9/11 has created these 'freedom fighters' I will not call them terrorists. They are only doing what you and me would do if we had to watch as our cities were blown to bits along with our woman and children.

Iraqi message to the American people.

These guys were not the terrorists before. But now they will retaliate.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:40 AM   #30
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
the thing is many people say that ET's aren't going to allow WW3, yet they have allowed two world wars already. And let's not forget that in the last world war there were two nuclear bombs dropped. I agree that WW3 would be way more catastrophic, but are we being a bit arrogant by saying they will save us? It's hard for me to be able to tell whether they will or not because i simply don't know how they percieve humans, or how they think. We are like ants to them so would they really help such a primitive species? i hope they do.
#1 - Maybe the ET's didn't think us dumbass humans were so dumbass as to actually use nukes. Twice. So they weren't paying as close attention then. (Talking out my **** here.)
#2 - Maybe the ET's aren't protecting us because it is my understanding that countries are always testing their nuke weapon technology. I seem to recall something on webpal.org/ki4u.com (forget which but basically the same) about some Chinese nuke test having a fallout cloud spread around the Northern hemisphere back in the '60s/'70s? Can't remember.
#3 - I wish the ET's were there protecting us from nukes, I really, really do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
I Found This on a forum. Thought it was interesting.

"Ostensibly picking up the chatter on radical Islamic blogs, a supposed deep undercover intelligence operative codenamed "Archangel", reports that Islamic terrorists have posted on the Internet certain "Commandments Before The Strike", that are alleged instructions for actions that Muslims are to take regarding an imminent large-scale attack - hints at nuclear - on the United States, specifically New York and Washington DC, slated to take place on October 7, 2008.

Most U. S. intelligence officials dismissed Zarqawi's letter as wishful thinking until Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin Laden's second in command, appeared on al-Jazeera, the official television network of Saudi Arabia, to deliver a message to the American people.

In the message, which was broadcast Aug. 8, al-Zawahiri said: "What you have seen, O Americans, in New York and Washington and the losses you are having in Afghanistan and Iraq, in spite of the blackouts by your media, are only the losses of the initial clashes. ... You will soon experience horrors that will make you forget the horrors you have encountered in Vietnam."

The al-Qaida chieftain went on to say: "Jihadist forces have been established in all of Western Europe to defend the powerless within the nation. For the crimes that the Crusaders have committed against the Muslims will be reaped by Christians and Jews throughout the Western world."

Zawahiri's video messages are viewed by intelligence officials as telling signs that a terrorist attack is imminent. His televised message Sept. 6, 2004, took place before the December 6, 2004, bombing of the U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, while his message of June 17, 2005, preceded the London bombings."
Assuming, for a moment, this is true, damn someone needs to tell the terrorists about the NWO/Illuminati. It's not us! It's the crazy controllers! We would love to see them taken down too! Somehow though I am sure I am forgetting a detail about how they are funded by NWO types or in cahoots with them or something.

*sigh*
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:49 AM   #31
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Assuming, for a moment, this is true, damn someone needs to tell the terrorists about the NWO/Illuminati. It's not us! It's the crazy controllers! We would love to see them taken down too! Somehow though I am sure I am forgetting a detail about how they are funded by NWO types or in cahoots with them or something.

*sigh*[/QUOTE]

Yeh, that was that documentary "The Power of Nightmares" it's good-the whole conflict is inflamed and engineered by the puppetmasters. Any time I hear "Al Queda" or the "terrist" I immediately think ah, some propaganda for the trembling herd.
Good to watch for the clues of the narrative they are pushing on us.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:05 AM   #32
SteveSega

I haven't been able to listen to the BIll Deagle call (it won't play for some reason), but I got the gist of it from what people are posting. Someone said that the ET's won't let it happen, but they let how many wars in history happen before? A ton, why would we suddenly expect them to take care of this? We shouldn't.

Don't forget that the US Air Force "misplaced" nuclear weapons in North Dakota last year, and they still have not been recovered. They are loose somewhere in the US.

Oct 7th is scheduled by web bot to have an earthquake in Vancouver/Seattle area. My friend that lives there says that there is also an over due volcano there that is usually snow capped. Lately the snow has been melting, even now that it is getting colder out. My wife and I were recently in the area and drove over the I-90 bridge to that island (I can't think of the name), but we both had a bad feeling about it. She recalled having a dejavu about that exact bridge collapsing. I believe that will be the main area affected on Oct 7th.

As far as the LA area is concerned, I believe it will someday be destroyed, but I do not think it will be Oct 7th. It will happen somethime in the future, but I am not sure exactly when just yet.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:28 AM   #33
Smacker

I've heard the Deagle phone call and listening to Wilcox now. I've read the transcripts and posts about David Icke, Half Past Human, George Green etc

I'm taking all these as perspectives and it's clear that things are happening, but I'm not freaking out. I figure allowing fear and panic to control me won't help one bit, not for planning nor for keeping positive.

That being said, I'm not blind at events unfolding. I'm going to buy silver coins tomorrow since it can't hurt, silver will go up and it's better to invest it than sit in my bank account, waiting to be frozen if things go bad. Gonna take out extra money and buy some extra food.

I'm not going crazy and running for the hills, but being smart and having a plan gives me piece of mind.

Stay positive, don't panic but be smart about it.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:37 AM   #34
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

They nuked the twin towers. Where were the ETs then
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:42 AM   #35
UsAndThem

The new zeitgeist movie was excellent, and really drills it home. Perkins, i have read his books, a bit of a herbert, but none the less has inside knowledge, but i still feel he misses the big point and likes to say Economic Hit man a lot! But everyone has something to say. I like the project venus concept, and Jacque Fresco nails it and so does Bill Hicks!!

I'm not into all of these prophecies and dates, its all really misleading, and puts more fear into people, don't hang your hopes and thoughts on all this negativity, and talk from these people (Wilcock, Beagle, Fulford etc). Make the judgments for yourself and do your own research. All of these people have something to say, which is great, but sometimes i think they do like to listen to themselves also. I believe things will happen, i mean its all taking place now, and changes every hour. The world is in fast forward mode. We are only on the tip of the ice berg...........watch zeitgeist addendum.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:54 AM   #36
UsAndThem

Smacker agreed! No need to be crazy, just be aware, and ready in the mind!
Old 10-06-2008, 07:17 AM   #37
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Why does anyone pay any attention to the web bots? He didn't say Oct. 7 earthquake in Seattle. That's for November or December. You really shouldn't give that guy any credance. His bots will read all the responses here, and all this confusion will become part of his next report. So what does that prove? Just that Bill and Kerry contributed to the confusion by posting that Deagle vision, which is just his personal vision, filtered through his personal filters.

This is for the bots: I had a dream in which I was part of a Team of 35 or 40 people. We were under the direction of a coach. As we disbanded he called after us, "Remember, you are glowing balls of golden light." And I looked and saw that indeed we are.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:21 AM   #38
WineHippie

Default have not listened to Bill Deagle's recent call or David W.- saw Zeitgeist addendum

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #39
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Try not to patronise me too much ego. Im fully aware that the only terrorists on 9/11 were the NWO gang. This thread I found mentions Nukes. Its irrelivant who delivers em. All Im emulating is it might back up to some extent what Bill is saying.

Its possible Davids spirit guide or whoever the bugger hes talking to up there could be an imposter decieving him in some way. Remember when you dont walk the right path you get, whats the term? "negative greetings" or whatever the new age jargon is. David just seemed very tense the other night. Very snappy at times. I reminded me of that story he told himself about the psykic on the tour bus who was very rude to other people travelling with her and she kept getting negative greetings because she was living double standards and not by her own rules.

Im not havin a go at Dave or anything. Respect the guy immensly. That video in the hilton he done gone nearly dun blew my brain out the top of me noggin!
Im just baffled at the mo. It really feels like theres sumthin comin but who knows such things other than the NWO gang.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:02 PM   #40
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Bill Deagle's recent call, David W. and new Zeitgeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Ok....just piecing this stuff together. I am listening to D. Wilcock right now, just listened to Bill Deagles call from last night, and watched the new zeitgesit movie last night.

(btw, links at camelot to these not working...what's up??)

David is saying same stuff. He doesn't like Deagle. Hmm...

I have seen stuff SORT OF similar to Deagle's visions, AND Wilcocks.

My feeling is that it might not be AS severe as Deagles visions, but something for sure is going down.

Also, I'm posting an another thread a message about the Zeitgeist movie.

I agree with David about our "growth process". But something is going to happen.

anybody? what's your take?? Lets talk!
Hi to Theresa and All here,

I could say loads but will keep it to the essentials:

I have my own form of guidance and about a week before this call from Dr Deagle was posted I was told 'there will be a Major Earth Event...before the end of 2008'!

Big Love - One Love - One World - One People

Word Up - PEACE OUT
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #41
BlueStone

Despite what can happen in the near future... one thing I really feel: SOMETHING HUGE WILL REALLY HAPPEN! When? Neither the angels know, but for certain the devils of this world know!

Last edited by BlueStone; 10-12-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #42
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Yep

The big question is are we ALL as individuals ready to give it all up for the sake of HUMANITY surviving??

Big ask i know ... but how many of us would do it??

I'm a Mum of two young boys so the question is easy for me - that old maternal instinct is running true and strong still !! lol

BUT isnt all this talk of buying silver and gold and ready cash STILL keeping one foot in the very door you are trying to close???

Dont get me wrong - i want to survive - but at what cost???

So i can be the next pinnacle on the heap of human struggle because i own more silver/gold than the bloke at the bottom of the heap?

Prepare yes - but try to see it as a way to be richer than the guy next door and i'm sure you will find it harder to get thru that door than the camel thru the eye of a needle!!!

Just my inuition!!
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #43
ogrady

Glad to read so many informed responses on this forum.

Yesterday I listened (against my better judgement) to Deagle's phone call. As happened after I watched one of his two-hour video lectures, I went into temporary panic mode. (Note to self - don't listen to Dr. Deagle!) Am in the process of listening to David Wilcock - I feel better now.

While the reigning powers are certainly getting ready for martial law (troops back from Iraq for 'crowd control', FEMA camps, etc. - even Robt. Kennedy, Jr. said martial law was imminent on his Ring of Fire radio broadcast) I'm doubting that this will be successful. I think a sufficient number of the sheeple are awake. Their worst plans are too extreme, for the moment.

Still, I'm on my way to the store to stock up on water and food.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #44
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

HI all~

So glad we are all talking here! I keep coming to this forum as it represents to me a voice in the wilderness....

I realize that ultimately we each have to follow our own internal guidance, but we have to have ACCESS to it in order to Hear it!

After weighing all this stuff, I was guided to meditate several times a day in a LISTENING mode. I was told that listening is a state of RECEPTIVITY. When we are in a RECEIVING way of being, we can receive guidance. and regardless of how much money or resources one may have, they only last so long. GUIDANCE is the only thing we can really count on.

Something most definitely is going to happen in a big way, like change of paradigm way, like life on Earth as we've known it is gone forever. Can't come a minute too soon for me, however, the changeover is going to be rocky to say the least.

I keep being directed back to the movie Celestine Prophecy. I keep seeing the images of people elevating their consciousness and vibrating right out of the dimension of violence and separation all around them. I keep being told that MEDITATION, consistent meditation, is the key to elevating our vibration to basically "rise above the fray" and receive guidance where to go and how to get there.

I was told "a community is being prepared for you..." then I heard "foothills". No other info yet. Then I heard to just keep meditating and LISTENING. Makes sense.

I was also told that those of us who have come here preparing for this event (starseeds) are being activated to GO within and receive this download info. I am going to rent that movie (Celestine Prophecy) and watch it again. I think there is a very powerful message in that film about this.

~LOVE LOVE LOVE~WE ARE ONE~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #45
SagittasA
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Theresa;40882]HI all~

So glad we are all talking here! I keep coming to this forum as it represents to me a voice in the wilderness....

Bill Deagle, on waking up last Sunday with that horrible vision, was awakening to a call from within himself about the state of his own soul, suddenly spit up in his mouth with blood.

The vision is a wake-up call coming from within himself and is personal, as much as it has collective meaning. The Apocalyptic tone is real because there are vasts tracts of internal garbage in Deagle himself, that haven't been cleaned up: they can rise in the consciousness of someone reaching the critical point of waking up, like the horrific painting of the soul of Dorian Grey. The personal and collective appear simultaneously, archetypally, as everyone has to walk through the elements, the test, to see if they come out on the other side alive. It is the same journey mystics, artists, yogis and contemplators tread on the way of internal cleansing. It is an existential and spiritual walk.

And that is going down alongside of all this vast parade (seen and unseen) of politicians, bankers, financiers, corrupt "elite", blood brotherhoods, ets, channellers and psychics. Don't let that, for a moment, deflect you from keeping your eye on the real situation: where you internally are at.

Because most people ignore the real work, it is now suddenly thrust into awareness, permeating every level, as it has to, anyway. Each day the momentum has been building and the critical point is emerging.

As it emerges, the avalanche grows in momentum and weight behind it, forcing exposure, from deeper levels. Gravity is behind this thrust and it is pushing the world not just to the feared cataclysm and bankrupted psyche, but to true transformation. Now is the time to face this.
That is the real meaning of October 7th!

No longer the time to hide one's head under the metaphorical bush [pun intended], the plasma screen, or junked-out chemistry. Now is the time to face the music.
The ego is going down and reality is rising.

Remember you were born in this era to experience and learn something from this. To remember, the consensual hallucination must explode and fade, if you are to emerge, down the track, 2009-2012, whole.

Dr Deagle needs help of someone/s who know what to do next. Is he getting that assistance now? He needs careful handling, and by whom?
Much room still for errors of judgement and mishandling.
SagittasA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #46
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

I start to doubt about Deagle 's visiion, I remember watching his video from Grenada Forum in 2007, he said be prepared with your Graves in 2008, so what ?
what graves and what happenned?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:26 AM   #47
Bluenoser 63

Trying to get info to ground crew about massive War game exercise being carried out in Scotland using LIVE AMMO. * nations and UK military on exercise from 06 Oct to 16 Oct 2008

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...1466-21914726/

VERY IMPORTANT may tie into UN worker from UK saying he can not return to britain for thirty days mentioned on the news section of this web site.
Help me inform the ground crew please.

Mike.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:59 AM   #48
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
Many people are having trouble believing in what bill deagle said, but what about george green? what about the radio show were some guy says he recieved an email from a UN friend saying he's leaving the uk in october? What about the information david icke got from a traffic warden about being informed of a coming war which will create civil unrest?
No discredit to the man but he sells real estate for flips sake. Thats nearly as bad as a car salesman. jeez! no offense to anyone here but to be succsessful at either profession you have to be an unfeeling parasite!

personally, bill deagle doesnt hold true for me. He believes himself but I dont.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:07 AM   #49
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
They nuked the twin towers. Where were the ETs then
Excellant point. I was thinking the same. So many have said, they will not rescue you, you must help yourselves.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #50
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

I agree with David about our "growth process". But something is going to happen.

anybody? what's your take?? Lets talk![/QUOTE]

i also have a thread posted under 'unconfirmed reports' that is a direct result of what happened to me yesterday the seventh in the morning. For reasons which are as unexplainable as Miriam Delacado 's, i was brought into a vision experiential to assist with the pressure build on the collective. It has been really building heavy lately. INside this moment i saw the balance of power shift radically. This is initiated by future humans that appear alien attempting to change the timeline events for higher outcomes.

i am fully with David on this one. The light is such high frequency that most of the plans to further yoke for enslavement and nefarious ends is breaking down. It is not going to really last. Ask for higher benevolent beings that are the brotherhood of light to assist if you like. Viewpoints change easily this way. you get the inner testing to see if your psyche can handle seeing the truth but it comes and you can.

I am only a messenger and do not worry over how it unfolds, there are those that are put into place with gifts to oversee this with skill and inner sight. It is being handled by the ground crew woven within the fabric of all peoples. peace.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...3567#post43567
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote