Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default exposure to cosmic rays, photon belt, etc..how safe are the world`s nuclear warheads?

in view of the possible earth and solar system changes ahead; wouldn`t it be just reasonable to dismantle all nuclear warheads before something unknown to physics today could set them off?
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: exposure to cosmic rays, photon belt, etc..how safe are the world`s nuclear warhe

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:27 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: exposure to cosmic rays, photon belt, etc..how safe are the world`s nuclear warhe

Good point and I remember reading not too long ago on Camelot that there are/were aliens who do not want us to have nuclear weapons and that if we don't dismantle them, we'll unmake the world or something.

I really wish our leaders would join together as one and immediately start dismantling all nuclear weapons on the entire Earth. Sadly, I don't think all of the positive thinking in the world could make this happen.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:37 AM   #4
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-01-2008 at 01:53 AM. Reason: duplicate post
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:38 AM   #5
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:39 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:48 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEFUL View Post
Aren't THEY able to deactivate them? I hope they will in a face of great danger - wherever it may come from.
They could but that would conflict with the idea of free will and the fact that mankind has the free will to make nuclear weapons AND to dismantle nuclear weapons. It's a matter of getting the world to do the latter and not the former.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:57 AM   #7
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

unless there was a recent change in service to self groups that control these doohickeys then i don't think it is very probable that nuclear disarmament will be forthcoming. however disarmament is a nice idea to focus upon
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote