Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #26
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hillary to Be President

Anybody that thinks either Dem or Rep candidate is not a bought & paid for politician is livin' in fantasyland. I think Obama may have good intentions, but you know where the path lined with them goes. & McCain is the PTB manchurian candidate to get the malleable Palin in. I don't see how anybody can support such a divisive person. If McCain is elected, he will not serve 4 years (his 'health' wink wink nudge nudge).
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:36 PM   #27
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Hillary to Be President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
I might as well post this and get my prediction out there and get it over with.

The next president is going to be Hillary Clinton.

In September of 2007 I wrote an article that many on this forum wouldn't care for but if you pm me I would be glad to send you a copy of the article.

The article is called the Nazi Crowley conncection.

Anyway a I published a subsequent article indicating that they will remove Obama about 2 weeks prior to the election leaving plenty of time for Hillary to step up to the plate. This removes her from any lengthy scrutiny that would have exposed her and Bill Clinton's criminal activity.

Here is the start of the removal of Obama

http://www.rense.com/general83/berg.htm

I will be glad to forward the other information if you send me a pm.
Omg, that big mouth scheister-lawyer says Obama "admitted" everything just because he didn't respond to the lawyer's BS? Lol hilarious.

I predict that this lawsuit will fail. That's my strong feeling on it.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:20 PM   #28
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

It grieves me to think one would take pleasure in anyone not being perfect. So for those who will enjoy my back peddling, be assured that with great remorse I see no future for this country in either Obama or McCain. For me it isn't an either or choice. However, I am concerned that when running for president the candidate is not able to survive scrutiny of their credentials.

Not only is Obama's birth certificate in question but his school records are in question. He is not allowing his Univ. of Chicago, or his Harvard school records to be released. When was the last time you applied for a job and said "Mr. employer I don't want you to see my records, but give me the job anyway".

Posted on the forum is reference to factcheck.org. FackCheck.org is a project of the Annenburg Public Policy Center funded by the Annenburg Foundation. Barack Obama was chairman and president of the Chicago Annenberg challenge. He was responsible to see that Annenburg got their annual six million dollars year after year. Do I need to say it?

This isn't about politics. This is how we are all being fleeced. This is about how they divide and conquer. It is about the stealing of our nation. And I'm not speaking about Obama.

We must all jump off the wagons we ride and begin to inspect what it is carrying.

And finally, nothing would please me more than for me to be completely and utterly surprised and absolutely wrong that whoever gets in the office of president is the best thing since sliced bread.......by the way did I mention I'm a Chinese fighter pilot.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-22-2008 at 05:23 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #29
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It grieves me to think one would take pleasure in anyone not being perfect. So for those who will enjoy my back peddling, be assured that with great remorse I see no future for this country in either Obama or McCain.
I apologize if I hurt your feelings with that remark. But firstly, if you think that the world would be better off with Hillary as president, read the Project Camelot looking glass scenarios in which that would end up in nuclear war. Not good for anyone.

Secondly, this ridiculous stuff about Obama's birth certificate is completely false. And nobody should have to release their transcripts (although I wouldn't mind releasing mine, actually).

Y'all are living in a fantasy world. Obama will win, the system isn't perfect but things are evolving, and life will go on.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #30
zorgon

Hmmmm Oil Prices already dropping Arabs nervous

Conservatives make major announcement to fix fuel prices just before elections. Everyone says 'Way Kewl" and McCain wins...

Hey what the heck everyone else is in the prophet business I thought I would try my hand at it...

Wasn't McCain born in Panama OUTSIDE the military base?

Hmmmm

Also blacks, hispanics and youths may say they are voting Obama... but when push comes to shove that may not be the way they vote. I would not put money on it.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:45 PM   #31
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

I want Kermit in there, at least he looks the part.

Hilary? I was most suprised when she opted out of the running, then even more when she didnt get the VP position. Something just aint right (apart from the usual bs), forget birth certificates and all that stuff, there is no way that clinton has not been promised something. American elections have always been a show, but this is like a monumental soap opera! barack obama? palin? mccain? far out characters in a zany vaudeville circus, where nothing is even remotely close to real life. Glad I dont have to make a choice in november - jeez its a nuthouse!

Peace - I will though be praying for calm and sending goodwill vibes
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #32
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

The plan is simple and was hinted at two days ago by Sen. Biden. As a result, Biden was removed from the campaign, giving the DNC time to create a diversion. You see, Biden spoke too soon and the DNC was not prepared for it. The hint, as to reason for Obama's removal, was to come after election day, after the winner had been declared, so the office of President couldn't be denied.
The plan created by the DNC and Biden's BIG money friends was to reveal the true nationality of Barak Obama, leaving the evidence to be found by a N.Y. Times journalist. Not being a citizen of the U.S. Obama would be forced to surrender his position as President, leaving it open for Sen. Biden to step in.
What a gaff.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #33
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Hillary to Be President

Quote:

In September of 2007 I wrote an article that many on this forum wouldn't care for but if you pm me I would be glad to send you a copy of the article.

Anyway a I published a subsequent article indicating that they will remove Obama about 2 weeks prior to the election leaving plenty of time for Hillary to step up to the plate. This removes her from any lengthy scrutiny that would have exposed her and Bill Clinton's criminal activity.

Sorry to say my prediction is that Hillary will not be president. lol. Simple. And for your prediction to be correct this would need to happen in the next 2 weeks. Even though we are less than 2 weeks away from the election day... I wonder what you will say when this doesn't come to pass....sounds like another October 14th prediction lol.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:18 PM   #34
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Topper, it appears there are many possibilities, and your points deserve consideration. It would be interesting to speculate which NY journalist would be assigned the job.

Elephant Man, Yes I agree it is very much a circus with life in general becoming more and more surreal.

SarahMay, your presumption that I would want Hillary is incorrect. In fact I hope I have seen the last of her influence in my life.

Streetdreamer13, thanks for the comment you might want to read the rest of the thread and yes if I am wrong, I will say I'm wrong. In fact, I hope I am wrong.

To get to know a little more about Hillary Clinton you might want to listen to Larry Nichols Live on Blog Talk Radio. He has some very enlightening information. In fact check some of his archived shows, where he talks about the Clintons.

eXchanger, thanks for posting that link to the video. Whew, that was 22 minutes and 22 seconds of some preaching I've not seen in a long time.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #35
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Its pretty simple to me. Palin is the key. She is a Christian. Most of the world hates her too-isn't this obvious? She is against same sex marriages. The world is for it and hates her for it. She is against abortion. The world is in total love with abortion and hates anyone against it.
Who told you that? More than 80% of Brazil is against abortion. Same sex marriage is not even an issue here, people understands it is wrong.

I would say that a considerable part of the world is against abortion. Abortion is the destruction of human life, therefore murder. Only people with little regard for the human life want it.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #36
Anticomuna
Banned

I have read about it. People pointing to other websites to "prove it" aren't aware that the question about this birth certificate is not if it has been shown, but rather that it is a forgery.

So, what does that scanned image prove? Nothing really. This problem wouldn't be a problem at all if Obama didn't make such a secret of his records. Why does he hide things? Does he have something to hide?

I don't know. It seems unlikely that they would let the people choose Obama and then take him out of the office that way. Can you imagine the population's rage to learn that the Führer, the Messiah, the savior, etc, wasn't allowed to work his "miracles"? If today they are already accusing those who don't vote for him of being "racists" or "rednecks", can you imagine what they would do if that actually happens?

If they wanted Hillary there then they would have done the easier way, making sure she was nominated. Why such a clumsy plan to put her there? It doesn't make sense really.

What I think it is going to happen is that Obama will be elected, he won't do anything of what he has promised under the excuse that the economic situation is bad, and he will be just another mediocre president because he doesn't have what it takes to be a leader, he is not bold enough, he is an "appeaser".
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #37
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It grieves me to think one would take pleasure in anyone not being perfect. So for those who will enjoy my back peddling........
Waterman I'm sorry, I didn't direct my comment at you personally, I hope you didn't misunderstand me!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #38
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

ok, we all get things wrong sometimes. I do have a feeling that waterman is on to something, but if its wrong, well great! he's learned something, I've learned something, we've all learned something. we've looked at the opposites, analysed all angles, done some research. Its not an empty claim, it is backed up with argument and its a lot better to come up with alternative views and be wrong, than to sit in front of the frigging tv with a bowl of popcorn and a beer end just lapping up the **** on tv. I've been a member only a short time here on avalon and man I'm learning so much! its a blast!
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:29 PM   #39
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

This is way beyone ridiculous.If hillary was going to be president,She would at least be on the ballot for november.All you conspiricy theorists need something else to focus on.I heard someone on here say that Bush/Cheney are going to start WW3 on purpose blah blah....They are too stupid too live much less start the war to destroy mankind.Some things in this world happen because stupid people in power make stupid descicions.IT"S NOT A CONSPIRICY!!!!!!IT"S STUPIDITY!!!!!!!There is no underlying cause.Stop digging.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:42 AM   #40
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

The comments about the fact that if Hillary was meant to be president they would have put her on the democratic ticket are very logical. In fact it probably would have been my position a few years ago.

However, there is a reason for not nomimating Hillary. She ran and presented the fact that she wanted the nomination, but didn't get it right? She has therefore demonstrated to the world she is interested in doing the job. Now, with this in mind let's consider the main reason for this bizzare dialectic approach.

Is is because the Clinton's have too many skeletons in the close and those puppeting her would not be able to keep the image up long enough to keep the doors closed on the closets. However, they may have shot themselves in the foot.

If someone is going to replace Obama's spot it seems it should have happened before now to be successful. I previously thought it would only be two weeks then the change would happen, butt because some ballots are already printed and it would require a whole new printing of paper ballots I now think the switch would have occured earlier.

That of course would not be a problem with Diebold (electronic voting machines). And although it is an Israeli company it resides in her district, hmmm?

No we'll have to see how this plays out. This is going to be very interesting.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:52 AM   #41
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant Man View Post
I do have a feeling that waterman is on to something:
i also have the same feeling

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:37 AM   #42
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Isn't the birthplace of the father put on a legal birth certificate. I wonder where his two children's birth certificate name as his birth place. Then there is the marriage certificate - is the place of birth put on the application? When he was married, he might have still been claiming to be from Kenya - maybe like a badge of honor in some way. There has to be a way to get at the truth.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:43 AM   #43
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

This was just posted by mntruthseeker under What does it mean?

I thought it might be relevant to this Forum.

Andy Martin, Hawaii, Obama not Barack Obama,
FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS father,
OBAMA’S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE,
INCOMPLETE OR TAMPERED WITH

October 22, 2008

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/

Quote:
mntruthseeker:

Andy Martin in Hawaii has information listing Frank Davis as Baracks father. Interesting stuff. Right out of Gramma's mouth.
When will we hear the truth? Once again my question is who is Barrack Obama?
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:14 AM   #44
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Hillary to Be President

Quote:

They have been speaking of Obama not being a US citizen and taking action upon it. Prehaps you got something there!
Darkfang34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #45
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

2 Points:

1) I have read all sorts of predictions from all sorts of people. It is amazing that they are running 50:50 as to who will actually become President. How can people who are psychics, astrologers, channelers, etc tune into the same energy fields and come up with opposite predictions. Is it possible our personal bias affects that energy field? I find this fascinating. Actually, I have found one one psychic who believes that Hillary will become President because her guide told her. My guides? They aren't speaking to me.

2) This election scenario reminds me of the movie "Trading Places" where a bet is made between two men that they can take someone off the street and make them a broker. I see the same thing happening here with Obama. How else can anyone explain how he got to where he is so quickly if not without the help of TPTB? However, I feel that if TPTB can giveth.... they can taketh away.

We just have to be more patient for this to all play out. In the meantime, for those of you who can vote - do vote. Make your voice count. It is going to be an exhilarating ride. It is going to be close. Mark my words....

Peace and Prosperity
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #46
CosmicFever

Hillary...President? Personally she's never been removed from my list as a possibility. I do not see a Barack O'Bama presidency and never have. It seems all too staged to me. With the way this election has progressed it's really an "anything can happen" scenerio.

peace,
julie
Old 10-24-2008, 01:27 AM   #47
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John aka#404 View Post

If Obama ends up proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is truly a natural born citizen of the
U.S... great -- upon which, I will continue to question.
Do you ever question your own motives?

He provided proof of citizenship. When are you going to get over it?

Stop spreading disinformation for the PTB.

Last edited by Eli in MI; 10-24-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #48
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thank God at least one other person here is showing signs of sanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
Because his mother is dead and his Grandmother is in her mid 90's in Hawaii! Can't travel?!? Man, you guys are so cynical about politics that it clouds your judgment when its possible that a man on our side might just be the next president. Yes, you can beat the system, TPAB are not perfect! They are scared to death of him! That is why the Rothschild's and Rocketfellers have now sided with John McCain. The Rothschild's have historically controlled the Democractic party, why switch now? Ofcourse his is going to have some shady people on his team, HE HAS TO PLAY THE GAME TO GET IN!
n/t
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:28 PM   #49
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Hillary to Be President

Quote:
Topper, it appears there are many possibilities, and your points deserve consideration. It would be interesting to speculate which NY journalist would be assigned the job.

Elephant Man, Yes I agree it is very much a circus with life in general becoming more and more surreal.

SarahMay, your presumption that I would want Hillary is incorrect. In fact I hope I have seen the last of her influence in my life.

Streetdreamer13, thanks for the comment you might want to read the rest of the thread and yes if I am wrong, I will say I'm wrong. In fact, I hope I am wrong.

To get to know a little more about Hillary Clinton you might want to listen to Larry Nichols Live on Blog Talk Radio. He has some very enlightening information. In fact check some of his archived shows, where he talks about the Clintons.

eXchanger, thanks for posting that link to the video. Whew, that was 22 minutes and 22 seconds of some preaching I've not seen in a long time.
Well my friend today is October 26th 9 days until election day. Your prediction of Obama being removed 2 weeks before election day to make room for Hillary is looking pretty slim since we have passed that time... I just don't see how you could have come to your conclusion on Hillary becoming president even after i have read the entire thread. You said that 2 weeks would leave time for Hillary to step up to the plate and dodge scrutiny of her and Bill's criminal activities. But as it stands we are 9 days away and counting and not enough time for this to happen without creating tremendous outrage throughout the nation. I think you should rethink your theory...

Last edited by Streetsdreamer13; 10-26-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:46 PM   #50
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
Do you ever question your own motives?

He provided proof of citizenship. When are you going to get over it?

Stop spreading disinformation for the PTB.
(mod hat off here)

??

Never seen a paycheck my friend.

Get over it ? I will.... when they all stop lying.

Obama has not proven anything. Only cronies running around trying to shut things down. In my view the actions of people that have something to hide.

Go and read all of the legal documents. Believing sites that are funded by Obama's campaign most likely have a bias.
NOW... I have no clue what is true. I just want to know what it is. So far, nothing has been proven to me. Just cover
up. The recent Surrick decision does not surprise me. It's wait and see now on the Supreme Court.

When all is said and done, I want to hear the truth... if my perception is wrong then fine... I will reap the consequences then. Living a life of not questioning everything means a life of ignorance and zero growth.

Last edited by John aka#404; 10-26-2008 at 11:50 PM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote