Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

View Poll Results: Will the UK undergo major changes by 2012?
Yes 36 70.59%
No 3 5.88%
Don't Know 8 15.69%
Phone a Friend 4 7.84%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile UK Radiant Zone

There has been alot of networking going on with people all across the UK, I was wondering how many people are serious about creating a Radiant Zone in a 'safe' part of the UK?

I would love to hear others comments on this.

Peace

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: UK Radiant Zone

hiya Jay... hope you are well today? I am certainly very serious about coming together with like minded individuals to creat a readient zone..i guess the problem we all have here in UK, is the conflict of exactly how safe any of the UK will be?
I cant decide to stay or go abroad until it is clearer on what is evolving environmentally...but I AM COMMITTED for now to getting to know a handful of decent people with similair outlook and network like crazy over the coming months!

I feel the more that we can have trust and 'know' others here then if the **** happens suddenly..at least we know who to turn to !!

all the best
fire
Old 09-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #3
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: UK Radiant Zone

I am pretty cool today thanks Kate, hope your cool?

I feel like you regarding should we stay or should we go, but at the end of the day we have to make a 'stand' somewhere.

The trouble is we have already collected a fair amount of supplies etc, and for us personally staying makes sense, but so does leaving...lol

We have the money to get out of dodge, ie airfares and passports - but the thing is once we get to where we are going we don't have the money to do anything once we are there, and we certainly don't have the money to get home again.

Oh what to do...lol
Old 09-21-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

heya Jay..am good thanks..just getting to grips with moderator dutries lol !
i totally understand the dilema...so many of us here in same boat !
its good you have supplies gathered..that is further than i have got as yet. I am going to stock up on food/water/emergency supplies asap incase the next 2 months brings chaos to our shops with any more significant financial meltdown.

I have just read the 'worst case scenario' doomsday potential for the next 20 years in LIGHTSEEDS, and I have to admit it totally overwhelmed me and gave me nightmares that night! However, we have to remain CALM as we have been drawn to this info and site for a reason...as members of the 'ground crew' all we can do is intelligently assess the 'outside' factors/risks and then look inwardly for intuitive spiritual guidance as to what decisions we make.

I have our passports, cash to jump on a plane asap in emergency and clothes. If it means leaving it all behind in a hurry..so be it! its all just 'stuff'

I know that your interested in South America..so am i and a few others in UK. as long as we have contacts numbers/details we can organise all going off together or a meet up point somewhere in the world to aim for?

Just remeber...keep it simple...one day at a time...

there is a famous prayer that i think is so true

'spirit' grant me the serenity,
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference!

We only have today. the sun is shining here in UK (finally!) our family is healthy and safe. there is food in the cuboards. we are informed with privilaged info that many of the public are unaware of. we are exactly where we are meant to be for today!

enjoy it! We will figure out the best thing to do over the coming weeks/months

namaste my friend

kate
Old 09-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Hi as i understand it only scotland will be ok!
Sorry all need to move pretty soon)
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Micheal St. Clair told me the highlands of Scotland will be safe.

Positive Notes:

I should blend in well, cos my name is Jamie (real Scots name..lol)

Negative Notes:

Not to fond of Whisky, Oats and Haggis
Old 09-21-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

It is impossible to know with certainty which areas of the Uk will be safe. Radiant zones are created by lightworkers that have developed their body of light strong enough to control the weather.

I think that we have to be connected with the planet and follow guidance. If you are connected you will know where to go next. It is not an intellectual thing.

Also we are deeper into the four dimenssion so we attract faster what we focus on...good or bad...that is the reason why the synister forces in this planet want us scared and running....

But I do feel that something big will be happening very soon.

Love and Light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, you have to stay calm don't go running scared and move to god knows where. Look at your options now make a plan and try to stay with it , the chances are you won't be able to get out of country if the **** hits the fan anyway. The powers that be will make sure travel will be minimal and even stop some travel altogether. The problem I have with moving to another country is this , you won't know the people or the language and you may even be veiwed as an enemy .

Here you have a chance ,get to know a location in the UK you fancy now and check it out now ,make a plan to get to it by whatever means you have.
Plug yourselves into lots of news and keep abreast of whats going on in the world ( there's lots to look at or listen to) if you know you can protect yourself accordingly. This is the hard one TRUST NO ONE your guide will see you through listen to your voice, it brought you here.

It will be hard at first but get to know other likeminded people who will clean the toilet and get firewood , and yes kill rabbits and other animals gut them to eat. The reality of it is hard I know, but youv'e made the first step here.

I'm sorry for being so heavy on a lovely sunny day but you must be realistic if you are too survive whatever's coming.

Love too you all
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #9
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Scanner is right

The thing is people are getting far too attached to spiritual sources of information, but then again they are getting too tied up in the fear of the emerging situation.

Personally speaking, we are making preparations for where we are. Some spiritual people say that if you stock food then you are buying into the fear of the situation.

I agree that stocking food for more than 1 year is silly and totally based in fear. In days gone by it was rare to find any family without a years worth of food in store, this was not done from fear, it was done for the simple reason of what the hell happens if our crops fail.

I want to create a community, not based out of fear of the future, but I want to create a new future.

It's a choice, do you want this system that we are part of now or do you want to get off your ass and start creating the New World? People should stop expecting ET's to save our ass, or rely on the fact that we are going into the 4/5 density and that everything will be fine and dandy once we have been enlightened and pure vessels of light.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #10
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: UK Radiant Zone

Who said i was running scared!!!!!!lol
Excuse me!!!!
I walk calmly everywhere.
I am lucky as i am a psychic with a good track record and was told by myself when i was 37 that i needed to move somewhere that is 11,000 ft up and when i read st clair i thought i bloody hell well know that too!!!!
so am moving soon, no running for me
Old 09-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

As a one-time Kibbutznik, I really liked the 'community'-type lifestyle and would happily go back to it regardless of any perception of the future/2012.

It gave me a sense of freedom, peace and happiness that I hadn't had before - or since. Without the constraints of the world as we know it, there's a huge potential for growth - as opposed to a shrinkage through fear
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #12
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Wildfire

Just read your post - same thing happened to me in 2006. An 'experience' that told me I had to leave where I am now. I had no idea about any of the things I'm hearing and seeing now - it came out of the blue and with no priming.

I wasn't told where or when I had to go - just a certainty that it was so.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:57 PM   #13
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that life is tricky, especially if like me you have nothing of value to sell. And this enlightened stuff doesnt feed my 9 year old lol?
However, i do know for me that i was given exact co-ordinates to go and live if i wanted to live pass 2012. Funnily enough someone i respect confirmed that it was a good place for me. a montauk boy. so aliens, 4th dimension, food stocking who knows all i know is that my instinct and inner psychic abilities has told me where to " hang out" and i will be going this january.
I will go be a nanny if thats what it takes, i cant stand london anymore, i grew up in the middle of africa and asia, to many buildings need mountains and nature.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Off to Wikipedia to research Kibbutz.

Now that looks interesting indeed. How long were you there? Anything you could teach us about from your experiences there?

Old 09-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #15
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Wildfire

Could you tell us more about your vision and also that confirmation that you received.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #16
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

allie, same page as me. i have written a book called wildfire, as my experience and being a psychic i teach people to access their future self to check they actually have a future you can create one if you need to lol
Fancy pre reading it for me, its short and may help you to get exact co-ordinates email me Samantha@samanthabeaumont.com
Old 09-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #17
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

I think it very important to get numbers and contacts asap.
If for some reason Avalon disappears where will we be if we dont have contacts?
We are arranging a meet in essex to chat about things our concerns etc
With the thought that if we work together we will be stronger. I dont know if anything will happen, but if it does we will be in a stronger position.
So if anyone is from Essex or surrounding areas contact me, we can share idears?

Stef

Last edited by chelmostef; 09-21-2008 at 04:08 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:08 PM   #18
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

jaypierce2008

I have been invited to a community, I think it is best you contact www.expansions.com and get a reading from stewart swerdlow. He can tell you your best match in this whole world. Which means the best place for you to flourish and be happy.
The interesting thing is that he told me what i had discovered myself. ha ha If you want my book i can gift it to you
Old 09-21-2008, 04:14 PM   #19
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

just so you know we have untill 2011 before things get silly but uk will go to the dogs by next july so prepare to leave and head for mountains mainland europe, we are european, we are allowed to live in europe and can even get benefits if life gets difficult. not that we should even think that way, but hey ho who knows
Old 09-21-2008, 04:25 PM   #20
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

I know that italian alps damanhur community are a great bunch if you want to go there
Old 09-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #21
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

Wildfire - I'll certainly drop you a line. It would be good to chat to someone who has had this 'out of the blue' thing. Certainly rocked my world
Looking forward to it

Jay - It's hard for me to know where to begin in respect of Kibbutz life. It was a while ago and things have changed for kibbutzim in recent years - perhaps not for the better This being the case, I'm not sure what any research would show up now

I was very young and the opting-out-of-society thing wasn't uppermost in my mind when I went. I've been pulled to Israel for as long as I can remember and so found the easiest way of answering that 'pull'.

I suppose what took me by surprise was that the experience made me question the lifestyle I had in London (at the time). Being young it was all clubbing and the like On the kibbutz, I started to realise what could be found if the trappings were gone. Sounds a bit buddhist-like, I suppose, but it wasn't quite like that

Just a terrific feeling of 'ease'.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:21 PM   #22
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: UK Radiant Zone

I follow my inner guidance and my guide has been telling me that we will be leaving the UK in/by 2009. Now my logical mind really hates the fact that it doesn't have a bloody clue how that is going to happen.

Now personally speaking I don't like to leave out logic when I am making life changing choices both for myself and my family. Hence the reason why I like to get solid information, facts, figures or even hear about other peoples own guidance.

It's always nice to know that your not totally fu*king nuts!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
Hi as i understand it only scotland will be ok!
Sorry all need to move pretty soon)
thats my understanding also.. anyone interested in starting a community in the far north count me in
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:44 AM   #24
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Friends

There has been a lot of bitching since this forum evolved to a new level, I can only suggest that we should get back to the purpose that this forum was created.

This has been some really good progress being made, not just in the UK, but all over the globe.

Lets not let it all stagnate.

Jay
Old 09-24-2008, 10:19 AM   #25
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi beautiful people -

Brecon Beacons, Snowdonia, East/West Highlands, Lake District...Yorkshire dales, Dartmoor...

Peace and love

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote