Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #26
izz
Banned

Default Re: Best preperation: Get out of "survivor mode"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
There is no better preperation than that. Survivor mode is based on fear. Fear about what "might happen", and fear about "the future". This fear will block your inner peace and clarity. It will block your ability to relax and actually percieve "what is going on". Security does not come from having a bunker under your house etc. It comes from trust. Trust that you are were you are supposed to be and that you and all your loved ones will die when their time is up. No sooner and no later. You cannot escape death when your time is up no matter what. Existance knows what it's doing In fact, it is the only one who really knows...the rest of us must learn to trust it and enjoy the ride!

The name of the game is not "survival" as Socrates mentions in his famous Apology. It is doing what FEELS right and avoid doing what FEELS wrong. If you do not feel a strong inner urge to relocate you can trust that you are were you are supposed to be. Trust in Existance and not in all sorts of "outside sources" and "dire predictions".
i totally agree , so many posts about the future are fear based maybe th eposters get energy from the fear ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:10 AM   #27
atom.Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yea, that is it. You can consider my work here on this forum as a counterbalance to all the fear and doom/gloom stuff that is flying around. I encourage people to at least be open to the possibilty that the worst is in fact over with and that really good things are on the horizon now[...]
that's an interesting viewpoint. Other than intuition, do you have any reason to feel that way?

i publish the 0DayNews.org website which is basically a compilation of what i consider to be the most relevant articles collected by watching ~95 news feeds plus a handful of websites. Everything that i'm seeing indicates that the worst is far from over...
  • impending attack on Iran (possibly initiated by Israel)
  • global economies on the brink
  • U.S. economy in the toilet
  • ramp-up in Afghanistan
  • a token U.S. election (more war either way and no interest in getting rid of the Fed/IRS/etc.)
  • civil liberties evaporating (in several countries, not just U.S.)
  • U.S. constitution virtually meaningless
  • legislation in place for martial law in the U.S.
  • hundreds of FEMA camps lay in wait... of what?
  • global banking elite still calling many shots
  • global intel communities causing chaos

i listen to people like Icke, Mutwa, Zagami, Fulford, Casbolt, Camelot, etc., etc., but these people are working at a level that is far above what i am able to confirm, for the most part. I just don't have the resources. I'm pretty much limited to watching history in real time, based on what is happening and what people are writing about, and attempt to predict the future. And it don't look good. I think it's pretty obvious how this community in general feels as this why Avalon was created.

Unless something on one of the higher levels kicks in and we're rescued by E.T.'s or whatever, we're all in for a very rough time. And i can't count on something like that.

i think this time may be the most interesting, albeit dangerous, period of history the world has ever seen. Watching it unfold, for me anyway, is like furiously trying to unwrap a present as a kid to see what's in the box. I wasn't always pleased... and i really don't think the contents of this box holds anything pleasing either, at least not in the short run.
atom.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:53 AM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. Yesterday I was chatting with an energy worker and I mentioned to her that I was afraid of the idea of the Verichip. She asked me on a scale of 1-10 how would I rate that fear. I told her it felt like an "8". She asked me to energize that fear and then take a deep breath. I did. She then asked me how I would now rate that fear. Surprisingly, it came out to a "0".

Since that little "correction" I have looked to see if there is any residual fear and there is none. I believe she uses a version of EFT.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE FOLKS !!!!! I urge you to drop the fear and raise your game and live your life to its fullest joy.

I'm not a very good Christian but I do recall the Apostle Paul saying that he could be happy no matter what his circumstances. He obviously "worked out his salvation with fear and trembling", in psychotech parlance he discharged the negative energy ridges that append to negative emotions.

The purpose of Avalon is not to incite fear, but to bring calm and stability to people.

If I had a choice between stocking my cellar with cases of food and water or purchasing some mind-changing sessions from my favorite practitioner -- well one is good for a lifetime and the latter is good for eternity.

Don't get me wrong, the practical side of me does slip a few cans of sardines into the cellar, but I know that my real treasures are in spiritual development.

You are living in a great time when these technologies are abundantly available. Give yourself a jump start on your next lifetime, pleeeeese.
Quote:
There is no better preperation than that. Survivor mode is based on fear. Fear about what "might happen", and fear about "the future". This fear will block your inner peace and clarity. It will block your ability to relax and actually percieve "what is going on". Security does not come from having a bunker under your house etc. It comes from trust. Trust that you are were you are supposed to be and that you and all your loved ones will die when their time is up. No sooner and no later. You cannot escape death when your time is up no matter what. Existance knows what it's doing In fact, it is the only one who really knows...the rest of us must learn to trust it and enjoy the ride!

The name of the game is not "survival" as Socrates mentions in his famous Apology. It is doing what FEELS right and avoid doing what FEELS wrong. If you do not feel a strong inner urge to relocate you can trust that you are were you are supposed to be. Trust in Existance and not in all sorts of "outside sources" and "dire predictions".
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:43 AM   #29
Baggywrinkle

Default Being prepared is the foundation to fearlessness

Quote:
I have no interest in these kinds of games. Take that business elsewhere. :
I will side step the condescending tone and cut straight
to the chase.

Time is too short to waste trying to convince anyone of anything. My purpose on this forum is to share what I know, to learn what I can, and perhaps build a community. That is the purpose of Project Avalon.

There are two sides to the fear you describe; preparing
too much and preparing too little. Cognitive dissonance.
Like a deer caught in the headlights some stand, uncertain about what to do, so they do nothing or something wildly inappropriate. Like the elderly woman
during the Florida wildfires in 1998 hanging clothes out
to dry. The air so heavy with smoke you could not see
from the fire in the woods behind her home.

Perhaps not being a bit afraid is a sign that you don't really understand the situation. The difference between
a brave man and a fool is a brave man feels the fear and
does what needs to be done. A fool rushes in where angels fear to tread.

How prepared is prepared enough? This is an individual decision. If you have four years worth of food in a five year famine, well...

The bible tells us seven years. Ancient babylon had sufficient food for the citizens for twenty years. The United States in the sixties had enough to feed the entire
country for three years. Today the United States has enough grain in storage to make every man woman and child one half a loaf of bread. If the trucks stop running
forget about Uncle, because Uncle has sold your reserves
to the highest bidder overseas.

Do what is comfortable to you. If you are evolved enough to live as a breatharian - good on you! But if you open your mouth and expect the Lord to provide and nothing happens...congratulations, you have just joined the golden horde. In my neck of the woods it is the sweat
of your brow, your planning, and the grace of God that gets you by. Your failure to act will be the death of me and my lifestyle. If my brother is not prepared I am not prepared. We stand together or hang alone

If you have eyes to see and ears to hear you will be asses and elbows getting ready for winter, just like the squirrel and the ant toiling away. If you do not, brother grasshopper, peace be with you on your path. When my charity offerings are exhausted, you will not be welcome at my gate.

I could see that my opinion would be like a skunk at a tea party perusing this thread. I resisted for as long as I could. I have said my piece, now I shall darken your door no more. There are more pressing matters that need tending.

Blessings

D&D
Old 09-20-2008, 06:02 AM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Being prepared is the foundation to fearlessness

Hi, D&D,

You must do what your sensibilities dictate and I wish you the best in your endeavors.

During the North Korean attack on Seoul, South Korea, my grandfather-in-law fed his clan through offering up his medicines and services as a doctor. No one starved during the 400-mile walk to the southern tip of S.Korea

If Jesus Christ were here today I do believe his vibrational energies would be high enough to still be able to multiply food out of the ether, so to speak. JC also said that we could be like him (in fact we are).

I do agree with you about cognitive dissonance -- some people are stuck in a dichotomy, either insane fear and panic or insane optimism. One has to have a way to integrate the two opposing energies and be free to create more balanced choices.

About Breatharians, I don't think one has to be especially "evolved", but they would have to follow the steps and do the work, so it might be a good idea to add that to one's list of reading materials

Your emphasis seemed to be on maintaining bodies -- do you have anything to say about spiritual preparedness?

peace
G-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
to the chase.

Time is too short to waste trying to convince anyone of anything. My purpose on this forum is to share what I know, to learn what I can, and perhaps build a community. That is the purpose of Project Avalon.

Like a deer caught in the headlights some stand, uncertain about what to do, so they do nothing or something wildly inappropriate. Like the elderly woman

Perhaps not being a bit afraid is a sign that you don't really understand the situation. The difference between

How prepared is prepared enough? This is an individual decision. If you have four years worth of food in a five year famine, well...

The bible tells us seven years. Ancient babylon had sufficient food for the citizens for twenty years. The United States in the sixties had enough to feed the entire
country for three years. Today the United States has enough grain in storage to make every man woman and child one half a loaf of bread. If the trucks stop running

Do what is comfortable to you. If you are evolved enough to live as a breatharian - good on you! But if you open your mouth and expect the Lord to provide and nothing happens...congratulations, you have just joined the golden horde. In my neck of the woods it is the sweat
of your brow, your planning, and the grace of God that gets you by. Your failure to act will be the death of me and my lifestyle. If my brother is not prepared I am not prepared. We stand together or hang alone

If you have eyes to see and ears to hear you will be asses and elbows getting ready for winter, just like the squirrel and the ant toiling away. If you do not, brother grasshopper, peace be with you on your path. When my charity offerings are exhausted, you will not be welcome at my gate.

I could see that my opinion would be like a skunk at a tea party perusing this thread. I resisted for as long as I could. I have said my piece, now I shall darken your door no more. There are more pressing matters that need tending.

Blessings

D&D

Last edited by Gnosis5; 09-20-2008 at 06:08 AM. Reason: edit
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:00 AM   #31
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom.Man View Post
that's an interesting viewpoint. Other than intuition, do you have any reason to feel that way?

i publish the 0DayNews.org website which is basically a compilation of what i consider to be the most relevant articles collected by watching ~95 news feeds plus a handful of websites. Everything that i'm seeing indicates that the worst is far from over...
  • impending attack on Iran (possibly initiated by Israel)
  • global economies on the brink
  • U.S. economy in the toilet
  • ramp-up in Afghanistan
  • a token U.S. election (more war either way and no interest in getting rid of the Fed/IRS/etc.)
  • civil liberties evaporating (in several countries, not just U.S.)
  • U.S. constitution virtually meaningless
  • legislation in place for martial law in the U.S.
  • hundreds of FEMA camps lay in wait... of what?
  • global banking elite still calling many shots
  • global intel communities causing chaos

i listen to people like Icke, Mutwa, Zagami, Fulford, Casbolt, Camelot, etc., etc., but these people are working at a level that is far above what i am able to confirm, for the most part. I just don't have the resources. I'm pretty much limited to watching history in real time, based on what is happening and what people are writing about, and attempt to predict the future. And it don't look good. I think it's pretty obvious how this community in general feels as this why Avalon was created.

Unless something on one of the higher levels kicks in and we're rescued by E.T.'s or whatever, we're all in for a very rough time. And i can't count on something like that.

i think this time may be the most interesting, albeit dangerous, period of history the world has ever seen. Watching it unfold, for me anyway, is like furiously trying to unwrap a present as a kid to see what's in the box. I wasn't always pleased... and i really don't think the contents of this box holds anything pleasing either, at least not in the short run.
"Other than intuition, do you have any reason to feel that way?"

No, my friend. I do not. And I don't need any reason to feel that way neither. Intuition is not based on info/reasons from the "outside". It is simply a notion without any "reason" attachd to it. And if it really is intuition it is never wrong in my experience. I trust it 100% as I have done for many years already. It has provided me nothing but good. But I know it's not for everyone. Some trust instinct/gut feeling, some trust intellect/calculation and some simply trust intuition/heart (or a combo of these). Its a matter of what you have developed I guess. Intuition does not come easy as it will test you a lot in order to grow. Abraham trusted his intuition enough to almost sacrifice his own son right?

I know of all that is going on that you talk about. I know about the Fema Camps, Iran, the economy, the plans for martial law etc. I also used to listen to all of those sources of info and more...you forgot Alex Jones btw. He should be right up your ally (he recently interviewed Icke...). I used to listen to Alex Jones every day for several years. I totally agree that it is seemingly the darkest hour we are moving into now. Some time ago I also felt that things would be catastrophical on a global level. But that notion has changed since. All I can say is to quote the old saying: It is always darkest before the dawn...

I am all for preparing btw. That was not my point at all. There will be more "local" turmoil etc. in the transitional period, but not global cataclysm the way I see it. That we have transcended. So by all means prepare if that feels right for you. Who am I to tell anyone what to do. Please do not listen to me, but rather to yourself. My point was simply that you can prepare without any fear, just as you can fight without anger and hatred. And I have a feeling this is what you do. So no prob. bro! The outside does not need to rule the inside. It should be the other way around, and this is where we are going... And to get there things will have to be turned a bit "upside down" for a while. Good luck anyhow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I agree. Yesterday I was chatting with an energy worker and I mentioned to her that I was afraid of the idea of the Verichip. She asked me on a scale of 1-10 how would I rate that fear. I told her it felt like an "8". She asked me to energize that fear and then take a deep breath. I did. She then asked me how I would now rate that fear. Surprisingly, it came out to a "0".

Since that little "correction" I have looked to see if there is any residual fear and there is none. I believe she uses a version of EFT.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE FOLKS !!!!! I urge you to drop the fear and raise your game and live your life to its fullest joy.

I'm not a very good Christian but I do recall the Apostle Paul saying that he could be happy no matter what his circumstances. He obviously "worked out his salvation with fear and trembling", in psychotech parlance he discharged the negative energy ridges that append to negative emotions.

The purpose of Avalon is not to incite fear, but to bring calm and stability to people.

If I had a choice between stocking my cellar with cases of food and water or purchasing some mind-changing sessions from my favorite practitioner -- well one is good for a lifetime and the latter is good for eternity.

Don't get me wrong, the practical side of me does slip a few cans of sardines into the cellar, but I know that my real treasures are in spiritual development.

You are living in a great time when these technologies are abundantly available. Give yourself a jump start on your next lifetime, pleeeeese.
Yes, calm and stability is the way. Of course, it is natural and good to feel fear in the presence of real danger. On the spur of the moment so to speak. That is how you survive. It is something else to be fearful all the time based on what "might happen". What you focus on tend to manifest and what you fear is what you focus on. This is the way the universe let you process the fear out of the system. By facing it...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:51 PM   #32
historycircus

When the first bombs drop, food shortages lead to starvation, and people figure out that the police will not be coming by to take a report, you can bet your sweet aunt bippy that there will be those who will rape, kill, pillage, and plunder to get whatever they want. If you live within two hundred miles of a metropolitan area, you are most at risk. Global catastrophe will not selectively weed out the *******s and leave only the enlightened. If you are going through all the trouble of creating a radiant zone, and all the work that that entails, there needs to be some provision for security. There will be children at these safehavens, and I would reluctantly do what I had to do to make sure that some roving band of monsters doesn't have the opportunity to wipe out the next generation. Face it, you may have to defend yourself in the coming times, and having the tools to facilitate the safety of yourselves and the ones you love is not being unenlightened or barbaric - it is being human.

Last edited by historycircus; 09-20-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #33
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
When the first bombs drop, food shortages lead to starvation, and people figure out that the police will not be coming by to take a report, you can bet your sweet aunt bippy that there will be those who will rape, kill, pillage, and plunder to get whatever they want. If you live within two hundred miles of a metropolitan area, you are most at risk. Global catastrophe will not selectively weed out the *******s and leave only the enlightened. If you are going through all the trouble of creating a radiant zone, and all the work that that entails, there needs to be some provision for security. There will be children at these safehavens, and I would reluctantly do what I had to do to make sure that some roving band of monsters doesn't have the opportunity to wipe out the next generation. Face it, you may have to defend yourself in the coming times, and having the tools to facilitate the safety of yourselves and the ones you love is not being unenlightened or barbaric - it is being human.
Defending yourself and those who cannot defend temselves can be done without barbarism or fear.

It is intelligent to defend what needs to be defended.

It is more like what you are being teached in Martial Arts.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #34
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Again. I trust that if this was the case then I would be prompted to "prepare" for that scenario. But since I am not prompted in that direction I trust that this cannot be the case for me at least. I am only speaking for myself after all. I do not look to the outside for guidance and that is perhaps unusual in this world. People must do what feels right for them. But all can be done without any fear, hate or anger. I accept whatever happens because I do not have any personal preferances. I see everything as an interesting lesson. I do not have any children or even a partner. I understand and respect that having these things likely will give you different perspective.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #35
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that the intuitive feeling Sanat is talking about comes from the soul, not from the physical senses. To be connected to this feeling is to be connected to your soul level, which will provide a higher guidance for your well being and allows you to respond properly without fear. It provides a farther look ahead, and complements your physical senses which are more limiting.

/Wayne
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #36
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

This is a intreasting thread.
We are animals and fear has helped in our evolution.
I think that there is different levals of fear, the rabbit in the head lights fear frozen in terror.
Run away fear.
The get on a bike over take everyone and nearly kill yourself fear. Which some find an enjoyable fear.
Put your seat belt on, even though I wont crash fear.
Dont go outside as the sky might fall down fear.

But for me, I dont fear what could potentially happen I will embrace it. It could be a good thing to happen. Can you turn somthing evil into somthing good? I can, It will expose people for who they realy are.
If there is a genicide of people, or a cull of humans. I have prepared myself so I will not get caught in the fray. It is not though fear that I do this but an enjoyable experience expanding my knowledge of things that I didnt know before.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:08 PM   #37
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
I believe that the intuitive feeling Sanat is talking about comes from the soul, not from the physical senses. To be connected to this feeling is to be connected to your soul level, which will provide a higher guidance for your well being and allows you to respond properly without fear. It provides a farther look ahead, and complements your physical senses which are more limiting.

/Wayne
Yea, that pretty much sums it up.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #38
atom.Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"[...]you forgot Alex Jones btw. He should be right up your ally[...]
i didn't forget, i simply don't know what box to put him in
atom.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:15 AM   #39
Xmen442002
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Well I will take my bunker any day against being invited 'to dinner' by some aliens that are eying you as main course
If they wanted us they would have already taken us. it is better that they work covertly instead of overtly. Humans have no regard for life and they know this

Xmen
Xmen442002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #40
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

I truly believe that some can feel a sense of happiness and peace through any circumstance. I agree with what, I believe, is the essence of what Sanat is saying there. I also believe that there are many things to be aware of. Even local problems can be very big problems, as evidenced by the LA riots following the Rodney King situation.

For whatever reason, be it intuition or just a feeling of responsibility for my family and my fellow (less prepared) mankind, I PLAN to be prepared. This will help me to stay calm and serene if things do go wrong. I don't have a bunker or major food storage, but I have been educating myself on some of the basic aspects of how to survive with what I have available. I also live in the "boonies" and having enough food to make it through a good ice storm has become a normal part of my winters. There are only two ways to be wrong in this, over or under estimation of effort. That is an individual determination, and time, our decisions, and circumstances will tell.

Like Gnosis, I also believe that spiritual preparation is always (don't mean to put words in your mouth) more important than physical. I think that is the case regardless of what life will bring us. This physical existence is temporary for all of us. The spiritual is eternal.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:12 AM   #41
David
Avalon Senior Member

This is an excellent post. While it is good to be prepared for disasters, there is no need to live in fear. We are all hear to live, learn and love.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:17 AM   #42
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The BEST advice I've received so far..... the BEST!! Thank You!!!
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:27 AM   #43
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great thread!

I believe we are encouraged to think in "survivor mode" because we are taught to believe that we have no control over our own lives.

Society "teaches" us nowadays to be helpless and reliant on the system to provide us with even our most basic needs - food, water and the infrastructure within which we live. It lulls us into a sense of security that all will be provided for much like a newborn baby totally trusts its mother to always provide everything it needs.

Where i live - whole cities could be held to ransom all for the lack of ONE water pipeline!!! Not to mention the lack of fresh food should ONE highway become obsolete (or there was no fuel to power the trucks to transport lettuces from one side of the country to the other!!) I'm sure our ancestors would find this situation ludicrous.

The first step in getting out of "survivor mode" is to take back control of your own life. One of the simplest ways you can do this is to take back control of your own food and water. Learn how to FEED yourself. It is not hard to learn once you start - and you dont need vast acreage of land. The rain will fall the sun will shine and things will grow. Collect your own water - it falls as much on your rooftop as it does over the city dams. The average quarter acre block CAN support the average family if planned right.

Of course ideally the next step is networking with others who are doing the same as you and a barter system works wonderfully.

Anyway - its a liberating feeling to know that you CAN survive without the PTB - after all people were doing that for eons before we were all herded into neat little holding pens called cities!

The simple act of gardening IS a form of political dissent.

To quote Bill Mollison ( the father of Permaculture) .."I teach self-reliance, the world's most subversive practice. I teach people how to grow their own food, which is shockingly subversive. Yes its seditious - but its peaceful sedition"
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:42 AM   #44
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex
Talking Re: Best preperation: Get out of "survivor mode"

Well, I do not live in fear. And perfect love cast’s out all fear.
Worse case I die, prematurely ejectulate, flesh wise, because you can’t kill me.
And iam back home. Chillin with my friends.
But to ride out the storms of change,in this plane, I would rather be prepared,
And not need it, than to not be, and need it!
Now I know as a man thinks in his heart so is he, so as the masses think in their hearts so are we all. And 90% R brain dead or brain washed. How are the masses thinking right now? Not pretty! If every body woke up yesterday, we could turn this ship around.(ship of Tool”S I mean fools).
But they ain’t, so geet ready folks. As was said in Carl Segan ‘s movie Contact, R ya ready to take a ride, iam OK to GO!!! Is your heart sayin iam ok to go? Narrow is the way that leads to life, U know the rest of that verse aah.
I bless you all, and wish U the best transition period.
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:02 AM   #45
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

To be ready, coming from a military background, physical readiness matters very little if your heart, mind and spirit are not aligned and in tune with your surroundings. As i write this I'm listening to the wind and rain looking at my
children, thanking God , Gaia, project avalon, for helping to awaken me to a new reality. The reality of positiveness, gratefulness and compassion for others. For to hate and be negative will poison your soul and thus you lose your edge. A clear head, clear mind, cautionary but wise steps, positive and loving always...
I am prepare as I ever going to be...
Peace and love to all

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-07-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:11 AM   #46
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:46 PM   #47
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynchrOMicity View Post
Well, I do not live in fear. And perfect love cast’s out all fear.
Worse case I die, prematurely ejectulate, flesh wise, because you can’t kill me.
And iam back home. Chillin with my friends.
But to ride out the storms of change,in this plane, I would rather be prepared,
And not need it, than to not be, and need it!
Now I know as a man thinks in his heart so is he, so as the masses think in their hearts so are we all. And 90% R brain dead or brain washed. How are the masses thinking right now? Not pretty! If every body woke up yesterday, we could turn this ship around.(ship of Tool”S I mean fools).
But they ain’t, so geet ready folks. As was said in Carl Segan ‘s movie Contact, R ya ready to take a ride, iam OK to GO!!! Is your heart sayin iam ok to go? Narrow is the way that leads to life, U know the rest of that verse aah.
I bless you all, and wish U the best transition period.

Awsome post and some very good points to think about
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #48
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Being prepared is the foundation to fearlessness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
to the chase.

Blessings

D&D
Brilliant point, and i also feel seeing some replies to your post do some think the word "survival" a dirty word? Why if you wish for the continuation of your body, you are seen as unenlightened and less spiritual. if we did not need these bodies to do what needs be then why are we here, if somehow the grounding of our energies in this physical form was necessary then we would be staning in a comfortable place bring armchair quarterbacks. So i assume this is necessary, and if the word survival is offensive then how about LIFE, i will do things for LIFE and to LIVE, and thru these thigns i will continue and be able to assist other in LIFE to LIVE and so on from my brothers and sisters of the light to the world that is now in shadow. Be the lighthouse. And yes i said this to someone yesterday to which they became promptly ****** i said, those who chose to do nothing and were full aware of what was comming will be burdens on those who have. Its true becasuse id never turn anyone away id share whatever i have. But this senario should be for those is the dizzyconfusion of this world the ones we are here to help. Becasue when what they find familiar falls and they wake from that waking sleep, they will turn aroudn in circles in panic and we need to be there, present and calm, with answers with the candle in the window and a open door.

Instead of arguing of technicalities and getting anoyed at thins, becasuie its easy to get that way, this is serious, this is a world changing event this isnt the same day after day we have been used to. how about we balance, maybe some are good at keeping the calm mind ok add that and some how to promote LIFE, awsome two sides of the coin MIND/BODY both needed. I know alot of the stuff flying around now is nausiating, it is, yesterday after my group meditaion i was awsome and then today im shown things that turn my stomache and freeze my heart.
And for those who have kept track of things, facts are FACTS
if you find them are ulgy or NOT. people do mean things

people do awful thigns sometimes, in a unconscious state, when they act in the will of the ego and pain body with thier radiant soul asleep

To make the mistake that all people think as you do, or would act as your do. IS not a good plan... I know that the same spak is in them and i hold faith in the power of RESONANCE to shift them and awaken the divinty in side them and change there hearts. There is also talk of this happeneing in the darkest places and that gives me great joy.

Now the things that are unfolding around us. Its.... unbalancing to put it mildly. And one has to ask is avoidance maybe a byproduct of fear. I will close my eyes and plug my ears, and now i dont see of hear you.

To add on to what Braggywrinke was explaing, i have one more to add

also based in fact the cute story about the Boiling frog

The boiling frog story states that a frog can be boiled alive if the water is heated slowly enough — it is said that if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will never jump out.

The story is generally told in a figurative context, with the upshot being that people should make themselves aware of gradual change lest they suffer a catastrophic loss. Often it is used to illustrate a slippery-slope argument. For example, many civil libertarians argue that even minor increases in government authority, which may seem less noteworthy, make future increases in that authority more likely: what would once have seemed a huge power grab, the argument goes, now becomes seen as just another incremental increase, and thus appears more palatable. In the boiling-frog allegory, the frog represents the citizenry, whilst the gradual heating of the water represents the incremental encroachment of government.

Dont be the frog

And those of us who arent down with the froggyness arent wingnuts

Maybe we are this polarity for a reason to make sure all bases are covered no one person has all the pieces. maybe we each have a valuable piece and no piece is more valuable and all are needed.

About forming communities it cant be imposible right now there are Large groups of happy little hippies have eco farms. But things can be made to different specifications.

Is it maybe that what we would need to do seems

To difficult
To late
To out of reach
No plan
No visable completed one
No people in a group agreeing
The thought of it EWWW dont wanna look or think of it (being in lack)
A endless camping trip (some people dont like this idea) (was speaking to a friend yesterday one thing that puts people off specially girlies like myself is the lack of the moden things we take for granted in other words we wanna "poop with dignity" and we dont think the bears have a good thing going.
But our types do tend to embrace new technologies there are many scientists and im sure we coud figure something out that would not having us living like cavemen

Why do i think about this... becasue i know of the importance of unity, of us to gather. To be that lighthouse. And we have to LIVE to be that, if we all have our hearts intent for the HIGEST GOOD. well we would need to get out butts together i think wiht many heads there are bound to be sweet ideas i have a few if anyone wants to maybe wants to discuss what relaisticly be done then lets all join hands and minds for this. If not feel free to tell me to shutup

But know i love you all so much you are all angels here. There are no limits to what we can acomplish if we are in unity.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:12 PM   #49
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
This is a intreasting thread.
We are animals and fear has helped in our evolution.
I think that there is different levals of fear, the rabbit in the head lights fear frozen in terror.
Run away fear.
The get on a bike over take everyone and nearly kill yourself fear. Which some find an enjoyable fear.
Put your seat belt on, even though I wont crash fear.
Dont go outside as the sky might fall down fear.

But for me, I dont fear what could potentially happen I will embrace it. It could be a good thing to happen. Can you turn somthing evil into somthing good? I can, It will expose people for who they realy are.
If there is a genicide of people, or a cull of humans. I have prepared myself so I will not get caught in the fray. It is not though fear that I do this but an enjoyable experience expanding my knowledge of things that I didnt know before.
Yep ill also toast when it is toast

What is going down "was" a big ulgy beast of a thing, good riddance to it. It must go for there to be the new world the old must fall. Now I dont wanna be a dummy and be standing in the wrong place and get squished by the falling debris i think thats the point alot of us who are wanting to make sure we continue LIFE are feeling. Things are changing, so stay out of the way or falling debris. yes a calm mind is a hardhat, and will protect you from alot of stuff but not the big chunks so its best to looks up and be aware and try to preserve LIFE and continue the link into this #D so you can channel the energy into it.

If any of you follow the mayan calender this is the end of the 5th nite and it is RIGHT ON THE $ on events, this is the comming down of the old ulgy regiem and like any living thing it is blooming all its ulgyness for everyone to see. I think they MUST see it, must acknowledge it for there to be change. Maybe many people are heavy sleepers and need soemthing LOUD to wake up and stop hitting the snooze bar?

I like to feel all things have there purpose, maybe people ened to be taken from there comfort level to get off ther butts? But when is ee the new wave of thought now the "green" the "eco" the nuturing of the planet wow i know that a wave of change can sweept thru people. But it had to be brought to a dire point for people to pay attention, which kinda sucks but i see a pattern. Do i dare think that maybe even a shot time of what wouldbe called "chaos" is needed for humantiy to hit the reset button, halt and change directions?

Anyways back to the date, the 5th night ends in earily november, and it says as per all the past 6th days we are do for a renassance the likes of which have never been seen. Its been right for thousands of years and is up to this point, ive got my fingers crossed for the 6th day, a new dawn, a rebuilding. Ive got my sleeves rolled up and ready. Maybe forming these NEW villages, new ways to coexhist is also a lesson we need to learn and teach, a new way. Who knows just a thought
Old 09-24-2008, 09:48 PM   #50
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

As a longtime viewer of Project Camelot, I welcomed this innovation.
I have wandered all threads, and most of the posts, for weeks now, and also my multiple tabs have been open on many many other sites, just to keep up is now becoming exhausting. To what end?
I was quire poorly 3 months ago and stopped using my computer, watching TV, and just went out and did gardening, saw to my relatives, and slept peacefully.
I stupidly bought myself a new mac to do creative things and got 'wheedled' in again - I watched as the major posters got even more competitive - with their large avatars and unusual communicatory literacy, I found it compulsory to do the 'alternative rounds' again. It takes all day every day! I am early retired. I appreciate there are some people out there who find this their only means of communication, but we MUST LIVE OUR LIVES!
One find's oneself doing things with money, disregarding the 'state of play' of normalcy, because one is in a fixated 'doom-laden' anxiety, our vibrations becoming so low as to make oneself ill, when the whole of this forum is supposedly positive. I applaud all those who can rise above the fear and be proactive - I am met with resilience, but have stored all relevant materials for the 'just-in-case' scenario. I've spent money on wind-up radios with short wave etc, wind-up lanterns, and now seem to 'hunkered down' unwilling to travel on any 'key dates'. This is NOT what we should be doing surely?

I am half-awake - in a nightmare - I want to relax but worry for my family, I do the deep-breathing, but there it is - in the background - the ultimate fear. Please please stop this... so I'm off back to my gardening (I hope), but will desperately try to stop looking at the pre-marked dates on my calender and reorganising around it.
I hope I am not one of many...
Please, 'ground crew' it implies you are the only survivors - I am too unwell to help you unless you need reiki.
I am utterly depressed.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote