Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:30 AM   #376
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Yes, Nassim did come to mind. I like his view on things.

Sorry... I am a bit distracted ??????

I just looked at the latest article on the Russians now claiming the spiral is a failed rocket or ICBM and they said they were embarassed.

Then I was looking at the perfect circle again and thinking - this has got to be a cover story.

The Copenhagen meeting is in Norway. What a perfect time to shoot a missle at Norway! They got caught -

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So some of us agree then this is a portal or vortex of some kind - others that do not agree that is fine too - but I must follow through on this research even if it is not true. Why? Because it is what I do.

Call it a hobby.

So we have perfection with singularity combined with russian nuke -
then reports come in about the pyramid craft at the same time -
From my own visions I know these craft contain hybrids or Zeta Humans -
They have cloaking technology -

Now the Blue Beam - I am baffled because it appears the swirly blue beam is originating from the bright light in the center of the vortex -
which tells me that is the source of the beam

A ring followed by a dark circle appears when it the vortex closes -
Which shows a gate closing -

Now in the news reports we keep getting the term ,"explosion"
I'm not blind and saw no explosion
Only evaporation of the vortex <POOF> - Nothing there - like magic

Now if your first reaction to the vortex was any of these things then your gut knows that this is big!

WTF, Holy Sh@t!, What is That!!!!!??????, Oh My God, Jesus! Wow!
Holy Ravioli Batman!

A failed launch would not be that exciting.

Now they said this thing was huge like the size of the Moon.
And the spiral lasted 12 minutes in a fixed position -
Why would a rocket be sustained in perfect levitation for so long - So the laws of gravity do not apply for this rocket? It must have been a special rocket.

But wait a minute I just read in that article that the russian missle technology is outdated.

Huh?

Oh - The Blue Beam is the only thing I have not really sorted out.
Much of that info is probably classified. But quantum mechanics tells me this is high technology beyond our capabilities.

Electric beams created from a vortex would require a photon energy source that derives from the electromagnetic spinning motion device. Comprehending this technology would take a more advanced scientific approach from the outer position of the atmosphere. What is on the other side of the vortex would explain much more. I recommend the sound frequency test to create a spiral and that would tell us our frequency of the beam.

Take some salt and put it on a flat surface and have a sound frequency testing device of some kind to create this spiral. Blue beams are faster and withhold more frequency data than any other color.

Higher technology devices such as this use color and sound. This will be proven in future medical technology practices. Circa 2050.

So lets get crackin.... Oh and if the sound was not heard, it means it was in a higher dimensional frequency beyond human ears.
Or I am getting tired and I am starting to babble again

Last edited by Surial; 12-11-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #377
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

I'm with you Surial...but my question is...about the blue beam...it cannot be a laser type of devise, as a laser would be straight no?...it is spiraling ..so we have to determine what it is.

Also, if it is a laser..what kind of force would allow it to hold a spiral like that.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:47 AM   #378
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe a higher frequency around the beam?

Last edited by BROOK; 12-11-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:08 AM   #379
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the video called, "Science Fun" it shows the flower of life at the end I thought that was cool.

It is probably not a normal laser that shoots in a straight line. It is technology that uses frequency ionic manipulation which would explain the spiral. And if it is derived from a very high frequency it would create such an effect.

Quote:
What is ion propulsion?
Ion propulsion is a technology that involves ionizing a gas to propel a craft. Instead of a spacecraft being propelled with standard chemicals, the gas xenon (which is like neon or helium, but heavier) is given an electrical charge, or ionized. It is then electrically accelerated to a speed of about 30 km/second. When xenon ions are emitted at such high speed as exhaust from a spacecraft, they push the spacecraft in the opposite direction.
So I did research on blue beam ionization and came up with this:

Quote:
Frequency up-conversion of a laser beam causing gas ionization in a cavity is considered in a fully relativistic fashion. A simple ionization model, based on one-photon and multiphoton processes is used. A Vlasov fully nonlinear and ionization-model independent description is used in calculating the current which drives the wave equation for the electric field. The evolution of the wave frequency and its upshift are contrasted with those obtained in the nonrelativistic limit. It is found that the nonrelativistic treatment overestimates the frequency upshift by a factor more than two. Purely relativistic effects, such as a significant frequency modulation and a respective temporal pulse compression, are observed in the exact case.
And then to correspond to my theory on the spiral detecting the nuke, I found this:

Quote:
The application of single photon ionization in combination with mass-selective detection by time-of-flight mass spectrometry is described for the rapid detection of the nitro-containing explosives and explosives-related compounds nitrobenzene, 1,3-dinitrobenzene, o-nitrotoluene, 2,4-dinitrotoluene, and 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene, as well as the peroxide-based explosive triacetone triperoxide in the gas phase. The technique is demonstrated to be a plausible approach for laser-based rapid detection of explosives. The limits of detection for nitrobenzene and 2,4-dinitrotoluene using SPI were also measured and determined to be 17−24 (S/N 2:1) and 40 ppb (S/N 2:1), respectively.
Well anyway, I could be wrong.

Peace.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:13 AM   #380
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh...Frequency! Thought so..it was a guess..but that was all I could come up with
Old 12-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #381
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

I found some good stuff on hyperdrive technology - check this out.

Quote:
Upon exiting hyperspace an unknown technology was used to decelerate the starship. Both entrances into and exits from hyperspace created wake rotation and Cronau radiation that produced a detectable signature often used to reconnoiter fleet movements or by planetary customs authorities. Other technologies, such as the 4-axial stabilizer and hyperdrive regulator kept the ship from being ripped apart by the physics of hyperspace travel. To prevent overheating, some hyperdrives made use of overheat fail safes, like a hyperspace shunt or transpacitor, or alluvial dampers to regulate the flow of ion particles used to provide superluminal thrust.

A hyperdrive could only initiate a jump into hyperspace when free of the gravitic pull of a major celestial body. Sublight engines were used to liberate the starship from a body's gravity well before the ship could jump. Hyperdrives included an automatic failsafe that cut out the hyperdrive when a gravity well was detected in the navigational path. While this was used to prevent a collision in the event of an astrogational error, the failsafe was manipulated by engineers to create artificial gravity wells, such as those used on Imperial Immobilizer 418 cruisers or Hapan mass mines, to either pull starships from hyperspace at a specific location or to prevent them from fleeing into hyperspace. This, of course, relied on either knowledge of a starship's travel pattern or being situated along a particularly popular hyperspace route. Some systems allowed an override of the failsafe, but it was known to have disastrous effects.

It is unclear if the Yuuzhan Vong's "Superluminal Transit" used the same principles as hyperdrive technology with mechanical parts replaced by organic creatures, or if it relied on an entirely different extragalactic method of travel.
This science fiction could be fiction. The creators of these sci-fi could be channeling without knowing.

Cool stuff.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:17 AM   #382
Frank69
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Look at above picture and then look this up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertas_ecclesiae

This painting is Absolutely Littered whit hidden Clues and Codes !!! (remember, don't jump to conclusions, The Truth Hides Best Under It's Own Opposite)
Bingo! You just cracked the code. Freedom of the church...time for a one world religion. Brought to you by project bluebeam.
Frank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:19 AM   #383
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Very cool
Old 12-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #384
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

On what exactly the blue beam is...I have to run this by...one more time

Quote:
The Staff of Amenti is the gateway into Tara’s morphogenetic Field.
One can pass into the Halls of Amenti, but must pass through the Blue Flame in order to transmute form and appear on Tara.

The Sphere of Amenti and the Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame) which allows the Halls of Amenti to open into Tara (dimensions 4,5,6)
Old 12-11-2009, 08:34 AM   #385
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

The video was taken from Tromsø, as I could see "Ishavskatedralen" in the background... As I mentioned earlier, Tromsø is at ca 69 degrees north, while the spiral could be seen from about 64-71 degrees north.
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #386
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank69 View Post
Bingo! You just cracked the code. Freedom of the church...time for a one world religion. Brought to you by project bluebeam.

Well there you go.... you DID jump to conclusions or should I say you made the wrong conclusion.

Question : How can Freedom/Liberation of the Church be a bad thing ?

It is not about a "One World Religion", it is about how YOU interpret GOD , it is about your SPIRITUALITY , it is about the FREEDOM of your spirituality , it is about the fact that your spirit belongs to you and not the Church !!!!
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #387
Frank69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Well there you go.... you DID jump to conclusions or should I say you made the wrong conclusion.

Question : How can Freedom/Liberation of the Church be a bad thing ?

It is not about a "One World Religion", it is about how YOU interpret GOD , it is about your SPIRITUALITY , it is about the FREEDOM of your spirituality , it is about the fact that your spirit belongs to you and not the Church !!!!
Isn't that the objective of bluebeam to prove that all beliefs were false?
Frank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #388
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank69 View Post
Isn't that the objective of bluebeam to prove that all beliefs were false?

What those this "bluebeam" have to do with the liberation of the church and the liberation of your Spirit !!!!

I do not know what the objective was with this "Bluebeam Project" but I'm preeety sure it wasn't up'n'runnin in the 1600s ... ookaayy... and if I'm not completely wrong this discussion originates in my comment of a painting on this thread, a painting that has a strong and profound message ,go back and look at it !!!
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #389
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I understand bluebeam is not so much to show different religions as false as to unite the sheeple to create the one world religion. Interesting these spirals have been seen in China, Russia and Norway.

I do think what we are seing is bluebeam, it just looks too regular and tightly controlled to be natural. Also the cheesy black triangle over Russia is so obviously a test of holographic technology, albeit a rather crude one. If anyone remembers way back John Lear talked about the extremely advanced capabilities of holographic technology, and it being marketed some years ago for use against an unsophisticated public. Sorry, but that would be us. Most of us anyway.

I am not familiar with Dr Paul La Violette but it sounds like he may be in the Dr Judy Wood camp regarding energy ( Tesla?) tehcnology . The EISCAT facility so nearby ? hmmmmm let me think....
Dr Wood is an inspiration because of her refusal to jump to conclusions and consequently avoids the knee jerk reaction, which is why her theories based on actual evidence of what transpired on 9/11 are the only ones to date holding up in court.

I would like this to be a cosmic event as much as anyone on here but I am extremely tired of the relentless NWO manipulation of us using advanced technology. People are projecting their wishes on to this event without actually stopping to see what this actually IS. I'm pretty certain this is a little display for the biggish guys in Norway. What a great time to show the boys the toys. They must be laughing their assets off!

Anyhow, if people love it so much it shoudn't be long before the show comes to a cinema ( sky) near you with all the relentless heavy chemtrailing going on in so many places.

The best sign of this I can see is they are showing what they've got, now it's up to us to discern. They can call it a missile if they want, what's in a name anyway?
It's going to get very interesting, hang on to your minds folks. I'm pretty sure most people's hearts are in the right places , but don't let anyone take advantage of that .

For the biblical peeps on here, isn't there prior warning of great deceptions at the end of times?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:15 AM   #390
Logout
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all thanks for your sharing and experiences

Mostly i read and try get informations without saying something about.
Try relax a bit and dont get hesitated to much in some conclusions. I also got to know it dont lead always to the point you want to go.
There are beeings which plan some things already for millions of years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXA8W...eature=related

Stay critic obvious dont fall to much for your own emotions its part of our ego too. I know we all search outside and look around which is ok like it is. There might come a lot more signs and things and you wont be able to see which might guide or decept you. But some who already had contact or know what you can experience or see when look inside yourself will agree that the answers are inside us.
Logout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #391
D9Magestic
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thing about the twisting spiral of light. Anybody seen the video about the last shuttle disaster were somebody had Filmed a blue twisting beam of light hitting the shuttle. The film was confiscated and never seen again. I think it was "from here to Andromeda" or the person who made that film.
D9Magestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #392
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPor-SbZNS8

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #393
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

I showed my Girlfriend the video and a few pics last night but she didn't really pay much attention to it and told me she thought it looked fake.

She is not as awake and aware as me, but she has a naturally strong intuition that I lack. Anyway this afternoon she told me she had an intensely vivid dream last night about the spiral I showed here and my ears immediately perked up.

She said she saw the same spiral I showed her and that a very big black ufo came out of it and was moving very slowly. She then said allot of people meet in a 3 story building where a leader from the ship was telling people that this is the start of a big and great change for earth. She said she felt scared of the enormity of it but also excited at the new energy they were bringing.

Now, as I said she is not aware of the goings on that camelot and other similar endeavours are bringing to light so this very original to her. It really stunned me when she started talking about this to me.

Thought I would share this here.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #394
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Yes I agree Brook . Look at the number of posts on this thread in one day....almost 12000!!

So world wide imagine how much interest this has created. Yes the spiral reference goes along with my research from newgrange. Glad to see you here again Surial.

M
That was a good find Mic.....I believe I've seen a lot more than that and if our ancestors saw that in the sky (and they did not think it was a Russian rocket test) they would have scribbled it down on more sites. I wonder if there were neolithic disinfo cavemen??

No Grok what you saw was a pterodactyl ...here we'll just wash your painting off the cave wall.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:56 AM   #395
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Does anyone know if Hoagland has commented on it yet??

He could shed some light on this whole thing....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:20 PM   #396
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Avalon,

For my ten cents, I would like to think that this event as something otherworldly or of this ilk, but I can't help thinking Bluebeam because it has a blue beam that looks like it is projecting from the ground. This event also could be a miss-direct to focus all our eyes on this when somewhere else is being battering in another place.

In the Youtube clips there is no sign of the bluebeam but in the still it is there - what does this say?

This is one of the longest and quickest growing threads here this week, which means that eyes are open and looking out for strange things in this world, but I still can't get the feeling out of my head that it is a mis-direct when I wish it was a real event from an otherworldly event. as I've said.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #397
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

man made hologram
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #398
nuttyhousewife
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone and thanks for all the great info!!
This is a very interesting documentary from Norway (maybe it's already posted before?) ..there is the blue spiral light too! There are five parts, here is the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpECnEgjzA

It's all connected to everything, when the dots come together they form another dot, infinitely. Look anywhere in the world and you look your own face, look into your self and you see the source of the whole universe. You are the vast empty space that connects the dots, what sees them and where they appear from.
nuttyhousewife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #399
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

This is something not related (aparently) to this thread... but i just looked at SOHO Lasco C3 pictures and saw this bright planet.

I've never seen before on lasco c3 a planet so bright... i don't know which planet it is. I lost that link from nasa where i could calculate the positions of planets so i could find out. This shows us about the change the whole solar system is going through.

link: http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-...CO:detector=C3

Last edited by Kra; 12-11-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #400
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/eu...way.ufo.light/

The first pic in this CNN report, does show something near the ground that looks like a failed rocket.

The blue spiral reminds me of tornado. Was this a test of a scalar weapon (haarp or extraterrestial) to destroy a launched rocket. Seems we are getting more questions than answers.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote