Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

Default We are 2012

Im looking at how many people are on right now.... Its seriously..just amazing. Maybe I dont camp the net much... or maybe ive been apart of some really weak forums, but ive never seen this many people on at one time in any forum ive been apart of.

There is really something serious going on here... Theres a merging of minds taking place, I feel fortunate to be aware in such early stage of this reality.

2,128 people currently online, that... is ******* insane!

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-11-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: language
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: We are 2012

hey hey soldier!
wow is it really that many online now? incredible!! yep, this forum is already rockin fast..! lol..even before it was officially launched there was over a hundred of us in one day furiously exchanging mail and trying to get organised helpful threads going....I just find it so exciting that finally the average 'joe bloggs' out there are finally coming together and taking steps to positive action...not to mention the support that is pouring out of people!!

it feels like we are creating a mini revolution here lol !!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfTruth808 View Post
Im looking at how many people are on right now.... Its seriously..just amazing. Maybe I dont camp the net much... or maybe ive been apart of some really weak forums, but ive never seen this many people on at one time in any forum ive been apart of.

There is really something serious going on here... Theres a merging of minds taking place, I feel fortunate to be aware in such early stage of this reality.

Yeah I was just thinking that. That is a lot of people on a brand new forum. Why? Makes you wonder doesn't it. Makes you realise that lots of people are thinking the same thing and looking for information. I have to admit I'm naturally skeptical and to be honest don't believe 99% of the stuff out there.....but it doesn't stop me looking.

I can't understand why I am drawn here, and to forums like open minds (where I have never posted), especially when I'm rolling my eyes at most of the stuff.....but something keeps on telling me inside to keep on seeking, because sooner or later I'm going to come across something I can't deny.

Gut instinct is that there are nuggets of truth within all the crap, and there is a lot of crap, and the possibility of gaining knowledge that I shouldn't have excites me.

Clearly, lots of people are thinking "something" is going off even if they are not true believers of everything that they read, and this is as interesting to me as all the stuff (mainly rubbish IMO) that i've absorbed in the last few years.

A 2 day old forum doesn't have over 2,000 people on it by accident, that is for sure.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-11-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

No....SERIOUSLY.... and by this example I dont intend to offend anyones beliefs...though I doubt anyone on this board will be offended. When I was a kid I was playing with my toys in Church, rather than listening to what they were talking about. In my early teens I took to falling asleep uncontrollably, so much that I was embarrassed to go to church. All im saying is that from a really young age, my mind was turned off to things that just didnt have enough ground to be counted as bottom line TRUTH. But EVERYTHING I have heard and learned about what we are becoming so passionate about..by we I mean those, myself included, who are just joining the conversation of consciousness... everything has just fallen into my mind as undeniable, and im shocked.... We're sitting in the reality that we are all gathered here to talk about. haha! This forum....and I can even see the number increasing...is testament to that truth, congratulations everyone.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #5
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

More and more people will come here seeking the truth, but I'd say don't accept everything as truth. Too many people are taking too many things as Gospel IMO.

There is truth to be found I think, but where and what is it? That is the question.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

We wont know until that day, in the hour, at the very second... But thats been life thus far hasnt it? Even all the info were recieveing from this source isnt worth two horse ****s in a stable until we come face to face with the situation individually... or maybe as a collective as this forum is showing.

Whatever the case may be, whatever the outcome...im excited.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #7
QtesUKStoke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

considering the site's only been up 4 days

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-11-2008 at 08:21 PM.
QtesUKStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #8
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Whatever the case may be, whatever the outcome...im excited.
Same here. Well as long as I don't die finding out.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #9
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Well, over 2,500 on now. I reckon we'll break 3,000 by the end of the day.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:30 AM   #10
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

I just joined the forum today. For months, i've been endlessly reading literature and watching videos from all different perspectives. My eyes (all three) are wide open, and I am thrilled to know that I am not alone. Of all the people I have spoken with about the evolution, I only know 3 people who have my back. Joining this forum has already proved to be a great decision because it validates, to me, that we aren't alone with our mentalities. I am excited for this forum to continue to flourish. The feeling is indescribable!
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote