Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 04:51 AM   #1
daisiray

Default Alex Collier... MUST WATCH VIDEO... Andromoden Contactee

Hello, I've been visiting project camelot daily for the last 8 months or so. I am SO THANKFUL for Bill and Kerry - I attribute many of THEIR interviews to my "waking up" - without them, this would have been a much more difficult process.
ANYHOO - I just came across this video last week. I could not believe how many PIECES of the puzzle he puts together. Each one of Kerry and Bill's interviewee's had a piece of the truth that contributed to my awakening - it is amazing how Alex's experiences "corroborate" so many other peoples theories/experiences. such as John Lear, Richard Hoagland, The hollow earth, free energy... and the list goes on.
I am telling you, this is long, but it's a MUST SEE...
And I vote that Kerry and Bill somehow contact Alex and get his take on current events...
Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92185126189734
Old 09-07-2008, 06:34 AM   #2
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier... MUST WATCH VIDEO... Andromoden Contactee

I agree... I watched the full interview a few months ago and read the e-book he recommends (Gods of Eden)... eye opening... would love to hear his current thoughts as being interviewed by Bill and Kerry
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:44 AM   #3
ch0sen

Agreed, this is a very informative interview. Keep in mind that it was made in the early 90's..
Old 09-07-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Correct me if I´m wrong but I think this is one of the pioneers of "UFO" interviuees, I was kind of surprised Bill and Kerry haven´t enquired further on this guy, search for Peggy Cane? as well she had a lot to say on this too including reverse speech, a nice little technique which consists of playing backwards anything anybody says and what they really mean pops up.
There´s lots on youtube.
My favourite sentence of this guy was

Aliens just need to leave us alone!!!

Truly hilarious
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #5
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

I have had my own eyewitness accounts seeing these light beings as orbs racing across my vision of view. Nowadays I am seeing they are full body manifestations, hair, wearing blue shimmering apparel and I have never felt in anyway threaten, by their presence. Earlier this year, I also saw a beautiful grimsom orb flying high altitude which was also witnessed by my mother and we both starred in awe. I must admit, It was the most comforting experience I have ever encounted and the whole event occurred over a duration of 40 minutes or so.

They continue with me in seeking knowledge that will be benefitial in my spiritual growth, as I now see the world from a different perspective and see the lie that has been imposed upon us. My heart is overwhelmed in knowing that they only wish to see us advance spiritually and go beyond. But we also need to let go of old ways and values we hold dear to.

Recently, I have been isolated from my family because they continue to be fooled by the lies and false perceptions of life in general. After realising that for so long we have been manipulated into thinking that we are monsters has prevented us from recognising that we are indeed powerful beings, with so much potential to do good for eachother.

Our earthly bound masters are hell bent on keeping humanity in the dark from seeing that we can indeed accomplish more for eachother and is our GOD given right and devine inheritance at birth. The latest evil is one of most importance, "Codex Alimentarius" my prayers will continue in seeing they do not succeed. I listhen to this man speaking and there is so much truth, it has been through our own ignorance that has allowed for it to continue, for so long. It is not until you lose a loved one to a treatable illness that you begin to feel sadness, enraged and most of all, helpless.

My guide tells me I must detox from the toxins inside my body and go through a complete cleansing process in order to receive a higher consciousness spiritually and recommend to others to follow suit... the inner light-being needs to escape to a higher awareness. Keep up the good work and GOD bless us all.
asclepius888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:17 AM   #6
flippednormal
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen this before i think a year ago. Watched it again though and find it amazing how my attitude towards what he says has changed. Also allot just went over my head back then and now i can follow what he is getting at.
Thanks for the post I enjoyed the recap
flippednormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #7
daisiray

Exclamation Re: Alex Collier... MUST WATCH VIDEO... Andromoden Contactee

Here is the link to the PDF document mentioned above. I have read the entire document... it's LONG. But it has some fascinating information on it and it goes into more detail than the videos.

to reiterate... i would REALLY like to know if Kerry or Bill has viewed or read any of this information and what their thoughts are... and would LOVE to see them connect with Alex ... I am so curious if he has had any RECENT contact with the Andromodans.

www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf
Old 09-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #8
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I found him very nervous, but not stinting on detail, so I'm fairly convinced he is genuine. The meaning was very real, so relating to this when I was small, I was taught "my father's house has many mansions" in other words, many levels of dimension and understanding. One has to learn, grow and develop into each dimension to be pure.
We are on the staircase to light - lots of love to all
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #9
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

Gods of Eden is a great introductory book on this subject.

I highly recommend reading this one for a more detailed perspective:

Blue Blood, True Blood by Stewart Swerdlow.
Pegasus_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #10
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

I was very enthralled with alex collier..watched all the videos....and still keep open mind, however i did see an older video seminar the gave ..mentioning dates of cataclysmic occurances...and nothing of the sort happened!! sooo, i am sure that he is informed and does have valuable info..just not all of it is correct!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #11
Ekco
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent video! Thanks for the post.

Following the current events in the world, Alex Collier might be on to something. Putting the pieces together from what we have heard so far seems to be a fitting plan to the whole fake second coming of Jesus. The elites only need an excuse to offer emotionally and mentally destroyed people a savior and implant just another form of control disguised as a solution.

We really need to start taking personal responsibility.

Peace!
Ekco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #12
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

don't forget what michael horn has said about alex collier. Michael, a spokesman for billy meier, has said that he was personally given the meier contact notes by alex, who then called himself ralph. this would explain why alex has so much spiritual information to share. also, don't forget about all of the predictions that never happened. i have read much of the contact notes and from all the accurate information i have heard alex say i have also read from billy. according to michael's website, billy has even personally outted alex as a fake. of course, i could be wrong. nevertheless, i think it's important to consider the possibility that alex stole much of his material from billy
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #13
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Collier is back.
Alex Collier - Earth Transformation Conference 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
also, don't forget about all of the predictions that never happened. i have read much of the contact notes and from all the accurate information i have heard alex say i have also read from billy. according to michael's website, billy has even personally outted alex as a fake. of course, i could be wrong. nevertheless, i think it's important to consider the possibility that alex stole much of his material from billy
Billy Myer and his omnipotence! *sigh*

If you understand the concept of alternate timelines, the stories of Orion Cube and the efforts to move earth towards an unknown future, would u judge someone based on failed predictions?

Heres an old presentation by Alex Collier, which has surfaced in youtube for the first time(apparently).
Old Presentation.

This video was shot in '97, he mentions something about richard hoagland.

I am glad that Alex Collier is back. Some of his claims are outlandish like the ones made by John Lear. But, if the fact that earth is hollow is true, it explains the mystery of Dark Matter in physics. Our values of gravitational constant G and mass of earth are just wrong. But that'd also mean that all the satellite deploying agencies all over the world (like NASA) will have a different gravitational physics. Just WOW!

Last edited by Destiny; 09-07-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #14
yoly
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Alex Collier... MUST WATCH VIDEO... Andromoden Contactee

Watched the video and I think it's great! Really good information.
yoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #15
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Very good video, Here's another interesting video from Nassin Haramein.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmcPi...eature=related

he also has a 2 part 8 hour video here.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ssim+Haramein#
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #16
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
I am glad that Alex Collier is back. Some of his claims are outlandish like the ones made by John Lear. But, if the fact that earth is hollow is true, it explains the mystery of Dark Matter in physics. Our values of gravitational constant G and mass of earth are just wrong. But that'd also mean that all the satellite deploying agencies all over the world (like NASA) will have a different gravitational physics. Just WOW!
nvm about the last part, Old Values of G and mass of earth will still hold. But it does explain Dark Matter, that we know nothing about gravity. @ new research in electrogravity too. What a waste of human talent.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:11 PM   #17
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Collier's most recent recorded appearance:
http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blo...ormation-2008/

Link to previous Alex Collier lectures:
http://www.soulwise.net/99ac-00.htm

"We are already who we are meant to be, it's just a question of remembering. And in that remembering, it's about letting go of what we perceive as mistakes, of regrets." ~Alex Collier

Last edited by Oiran; 09-07-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #18
Great Lakes
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for posting the Alex Collier interview. I was unaware of it, but it certainly confirmed a lot for me.
Great Lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:20 AM   #19
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

when I think of his overall information I think of; self determination, developing/exploring your life them/purpose, responsibility, don't leave it up to others, aligning with the positive forces and especially
I love his quote, "the love you withhold is the pain that you carry"

Not sure about his validity. He says he is a contactee, which many of us are, but his information has more of a channeled feel to it.....He uses VERY specific numbers which strikes me as odd. And its a bit apocalyptic, where as I feel most of the groups are here to assist

In addition to the 12 part series on youtube from 1997
there is a NEW alex collier interveiw from 2008

http://www.aliendeceptions.com/Video...llier/Alex.htm

namaste
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:59 AM   #20
tomatochip
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Alex Collier... MUST WATCH VIDEO... Andromoden Contactee

I really have a good feeling regarding Alex Collier. Look at his face, his eyes, and you can discern who he is. I perceive him as a very sincere and good hearted soul. The world he describes... about being 'transparent' and where every one will know all secrets and any hidden agendas kept by any one else will be out in the open to be seen by everyone rings very, very true to me. We are entering this world now. CAN'T YOU FEEL IT? Personally, I've had to consciously clean myself up over the last few years and now I know why. One needs this kind of spiritual purity of heart to move into the higher densities. Do you see how everything is being made manifest? How darkness is being exposed more and more all the time? Even in personal relationships? Do you see how it getting impossible to be secretive or hold false intentions or be incongruent? This is where we are going, so better get clean now because all falseness will be plain to see. Alex's interview of 1994 was way ahead of it's time, yet a most perfect wake up call for us who were paying attention in those days. I didn't read of or hear about him until sometime in 1997, and instantly felt a kinship. His video, which did not see till last year, underscores my inititial gut reaction to him. I was sorry to see him 'disappear' for those years, but I undestand he was under substantial attack for coming out with what he did. All truth speakers are persecuted and should be acknowledged for their courageousness. So, I don't blame him for taking a sabbatical for a few years. However, I am quite interested in what he may have to say now. I'd love to see Kerry and Bill interview him. I feel he may have things we all need to hear now, at this stage in our evolution.

Last edited by tomatochip; 09-08-2008 at 05:15 AM.
tomatochip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:26 AM   #21
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Alex Collier... MUST WATCH VIDEO... Andromoden Contactee

Sorry to go against the grain on this one.
But I've been reading almost everything online for 10 years everyday,
and I'm not a fan of Alex Collier.

And remember this QUOTE:

"Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that govern you."

Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:21 AM   #22
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

This guy must be interviewed by the Project Camelot team. He is very informative, intelligent, logical, and bloody awesome!

I love the guy and his message, if there were more like him, this planet would be pretty cool.

I would like to know about the predictions that never happened (yet?), and I would like to know when we will make real contact with our inter planetary mates... It's about time I say.

Keep on keepin' on

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:28 AM   #23
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Alex's testimony seems like the exact opposite of Dan Burisch. Makes me think that Dan is being lied to. I don't buy the whole we're here so you can help us deal. I think Burisch has been fooled, or is a dis-info agent.

what do you guys think about the contradiction between the two... ie; Burisch's Orions as friends vs. Colliers Orions as mortal enemies?
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:29 AM   #24
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post

Sorry to go against the grain on this one.
But I've been reading almost everything online for 10 years everyday,
and I'm not a fan of Alex Collier.

And remember this QUOTE:

"Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that govern you."

who's the quote from ?
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #25
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatochip View Post
I'd love to see Kerry and Bill interview him. I feel he may have things we all need to hear now, at this stage in our evolution.
I concur.