Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #101
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Sanat,

Your old friends may have been stripped away, but you have certainly found new ones here.

My wife and I were talking the other night how our immediate friends have changed lately. It seems that the more negative people in our lives have been left behind. Seems we don't have much in common anymore. Our current group of friends are very "alive" and loving people. The type that would help out in a time of crisis. Some of them are not as "awake" as we might like but on the other hand are certainly service to others type.

It is amazing how you recognize the negative energies so much quicker now adays. The type that you prefer not to talk to long because they are bringing your emotions down to their level.
Yes, that's how it is As we become more Aware suddenly we notice a lot of things. Like getting new eyes to see with. It does not matter what people "know about" so much, as long as they have a good Heart. Open mind and Heart goes a very long way. It's great to have good friends, but I have learned my lesson as to be very careful who I "let in". I prefer few but trusted friends for the time being. At least I have time to be on the inet a lot...hehe
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #102
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

It is through places or meeting points like this that the human spirit can meet.

The worst idea for that year should be forgotten.

Focus on the future featuring people thinking from their hearts instead of the mindset that points to trouble.

The mind is a powerful tool. To think good tomorrow encourages the same. To doubt leads to problems.

The year so focused on will not happen in the the ways feared whilst we all join and see it being just another year. This is how i have seen the dreaded year. If you worry about a time in the future then you make that future!

You ask - What is 2012?

It is a test of the human spirit to overcome its blindness to spirituality. Tech will not solve our problems.

Macros the Black
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:24 AM   #103
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yea, that certainly is a nice way to see it! Nothing "is" anything else than how each choose to see it. What works is what matters I guess. Thanks!
Old 12-03-2008, 12:24 PM   #104
towhatend
Avalon Senior Member

Have just got up-to-date with all the latest posts on this one. Phew!! (wiping sweat off brow!!) It is interesting to note no one has mentioned the Cassiopaeans. Laura Knight-Jacdyzyk has penned a number of books and featured among them are excerpts from various channelled sessions with the Cassiopaeans(6th density, us in the future). I believe a lady Barbara Marciniak has had contact as well. I am not familiar with her work.

the rope is spun from many threads.

regards, towhatend
towhatend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:37 PM   #105
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I am not familiar with that work. But there is plenty out there all over the world, that is for sure. The way I see it no one will "survive" the Ascension/Harvest process as it implies a "zero point" period where Creation "refreshes" itself. The ET's, Wanderers and all that participate in this process are simply making sure that this Harvest is allowed to proceed/occur as planned, and that the planet is not destroyed (in "natural ways" or more "unnatural" ways like nuclear war) before the Harvest has occured. Hidden Hand and other sources comments on this "Zero point":

Quote:
“You said that the "lukewarm people" at the time of harvest would not notice anything has happened, but they'd be on a different planet. Do you mean that they'd wake up with no memory of what has occurred but still be in the same physical body, or they'd wake up in a new physical body with no memory of any past life?”

There will be a short experience of 'zero-point time', where you feel utterly "at One" with your Infinite Creator. It will be a feeling of blissful, ecstatic expansiveness and Unity, whilst your physical vehicles (bodies) are dissolved back into Light, and transported to your new environment. When that transition is complete, the 'zero-point time' will end, and you will 'appear' in your new 'game-zone' (planet). You will look the same, think the same, feel the same, in fact, it will be just like you all had some mystical experience, and life will carry on as 'normal' for you. Same houses, family situations, jobs, friends, lovers. Everything will seem the same as before, you will not remember the Great Harvest or earth changes that occurred as the planet Earth heals and regenerates herself. But you will recall your 'mystical experience' and that will give you hope and a new opportunity to choose a more positive future for yourselves.
More about this can be found here:

http://www.wakeupcall2012.com/messages.html

Last edited by Sanat; 12-03-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #106
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat,

I was reading that the author of the Ra material, Don Elkins developed mental illness in 1983 and shot himself when he was surrounded by police. Do you know any more details. Was it possible that the PTB wanted him out?

David Wilcock feels he couldn't handle the negativism of the critics of his work.

I have begun reading the material. It is amazing how some of the answers that were given at the time which seemed pretty far fetched have since been more accepted as being right. e.g. that the military have developed UFO's of their own.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #107
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

So many interesting points of view - cheers!

I remember when I first came across the notion of a set percentage of 'survivors' and as time went on, I realised that this appears to be a commonality found in almost every theory/belief. Whether that is coming from the fear of, say, Codex Alimentarius or some channelings (but not all) from the Ascended Masters. It's almost everywhere, underlying almost every theme. Curious. The end result seemed the same but the underlying purpose and motivators are different.

Initially, I wondered about questions such as 'survival' and 'who am I'? and I wanted to know all the answers. I came across sites offering up all manner of lotions, potions, advice and cures in order to allow people to 'ascend' or 'survive' - depending on your worldview.

I don't say this is right for everyone, but as mentioned before, I've had to unpack a messy rucksack and to restore it I had to clean up my gear. At the moment I'm aware that some of that gear isn't as lustrous as it might be so it's a work in progress. Having read the back of all the 'lotions and potions' I felt that the important thing for me is to make sure that my cleaning-up program is authentic - that is, that whatever I do in respect of STO is genuine and not springing from an idea of 'graduating'. If I don't make the grade then I quite accept that I haven't cleaned up my gear this time round. As it's all a learning process, that has to be the right outcome for me as opposed to a 'failure'.

This feeling might well arise from my life's experience, though. Since I was six I sought 'God'. Not coming from a remotely religious family this resulted in a pair of bemused and bewildered - although very tolerant - parents who couldn't quite figure out what they'd created here I spent years investigating so many religions and the one thing that used to puzzle me was a sort of mis-match between authenticity and the belief in how it is arrived at. For example, a Catholic may sin merrily away through the week but a trip to the confessional puts it all right and the sinner is free to rinse and repeat.
Didn't seem terribly authentic to me. Although I understand the pyschological underpinnings of this particular act of faith.

There seemed no point in attending a religious service because the Boss is watching - you must surely want to be there for reasons other than gaining a Brownie point? There seemed no point in giving to charity unless your heart has compassion in it for its cause rather than wondering if again, the Boss has His pencil poised to pop a tick next to your name.

All these things seemed to be something you must genuinely want to do out of compassion rather than to make the grade.

For me it was in the questioning of my own authenticity that I found the only genuine way forward. If I didn't want to be kind or charitable on a given occasion, why was that? Were were my uncharitable thoughts stemming from? If I couldn't see a charitable side in me at that moment in time, I didn't submerge it in denial but accepted it with all the discomforts it brought, adding it to the potentials in the rucksack. And if I was being charitable or kind, was this truly from the heart or out of a sense of 'must do'? I felt that I made progress when I questioned my motivation.

I know it sounds as if I spent - or spend - an awful lot of time navel-gazing or lost in self-absorption, but that wasn't really the case. I only needed to clean a bit of the muck off to see the underlying article
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #108
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

2012 great harvest is a counter intelligence plan to keep people distracted and create hope/savior motivation. Its also part of the foundations of the New World religion for the future.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #109
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
2012 great harvest is a counter intelligence plan to keep people distracted and create hope/savior motivation. Its also part of the foundations of the New World religion for the future.
For clarification do you feel that David Wilcock, Dannion Brinkley, David Icke and the likes are working for the NWO to distract us. They all speak of Oneness and going inward for answers. Do you feel they are all spouting off to mislead us.

I do not feel the Mayan, Hopi's and others that speak of the harvest work for the new world religious group.

sorry if I have missed something.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #110
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Allie

Allie

I enjoy reading your post. You must have gone through quite a bit of self-examining - on being a sinner versus being enslaved, on your own sense of self-worth, on whether to treat others in the way you would like to be treated.

Great post.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #111
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For clarification do you feel that David Wilcock, Dannion Brinkley, David Icke and the likes are working for the NWO to distract us. They all speak of Oneness and going inward for answers. Do you feel they are all spouting off to mislead us.

I do not feel the Mayan, Hopi's and others that speak of the harvest work for the new world religious group.

sorry if I have missed something.
This is a big subject and not easily communicated so work with me here. I think those speaking about Oneness, inward for answers, the outside is an illusion, aliens are the bad guys etc... Are falling in line with the counter intelligence placed by the Elite/NWO/Eugenicists/Whatever you want to call them/ corporate agenda. Now, this agenda has been seeded for possibly a couple of thousand years. Allegory if you please, Frank Herbert's Dune, the Bene Gesserit would seed/put in prophecies thousands of years before hand to be able to keep control of worlds/societies. I believe we are watching the same thing as in the formation of christiantity 2000 years ago. They are now destroying the old religions and are creating a new religion to control the masses and that concept is the "New Age".
This New Age is a distraction. Sure the PTB are going to put some drama into it and some justification but its a CON! Its a con to stop you from realizing that we are completely inslaved and humanity is becoming extinct. Also in doing the hardest thing which is taking the limited action we have to warn people about GMO's, fluoride, vaccines, tanshumanism, fake democracy, propaganda, programming of our future etc...

Where the tire meets the road:
1. We are being culled at this very moment by the water we drink, the food we eat, vaccines, chemtrails, chemicals, medicine etc...
2. We are being lied too by media, education, politics, medicine, science etc...
3. We must define who the enemy is. And this can be done by reading about their agendas. The eugenicists, League of Nations, United Nations, Royal Society, Counil of Foreign Relations, CIA, MK Ultra, Club of Rome, Aldous Huxley, Carrol Quigley, Listen to Alan Watt for a month and he will give you enough information to study for years.

Godspeed

Last edited by Magamud; 12-03-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #112
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree.
As I mentioned previously in this thread, too much of the foundation that's sited as fact is quite simply - flawed.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #113
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Allegory:
I have a client that is suffering from agitation, weakness, mood disturbance. This person is fixated on finding the reason why they have been rejected by their parents, (Psychoanalysis), but they are eating McDonalds daily. They cannot change their diet due to not realizing that this is the main problem and move on from their child hood upbringing. Their logos is fighting a low prioritized evil, if you will.

We as a people are disjointed in who the real enemy is. The PTB know this and exploit it. The New Age movement is all about fighting the dark forces that are esoteric/exoteric. Missing the real enemy which is fluoride, clean air, corporate chemicals, GMO'S, media, etc...

The New Age Logos is not in the here and now in our bodies, it is disassociated, up in the ether so to speak. It’s almost like the light and the moth, the Orobourus, Labyrinth. We also have been so programmed to follow parental metaphors/saviors/hope that again we are drawn to the light. I hope this helps.

Good luck
Old 12-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #114
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Sanat,

I was reading that the author of the Ra material, Don Elkins developed mental illness in 1983 and shot himself when he was surrounded by police. Do you know any more details. Was it possible that the PTB wanted him out?

David Wilcock feels he couldn't handle the negativism of the critics of his work.

I have begun reading the material. It is amazing how some of the answers that were given at the time which seemed pretty far fetched have since been more accepted as being right. e.g. that the military have developed UFO's of their own.

I don't know anything about that no. I know that they were 3 persons getting this material working together for a 20 years or so. The medium was a woman. At one point Ra speaks about her being "attacked" by a 5th density negative astral being. Most often they send their 4th density negative minions to "attack" Lightworkers, but apparently this was deemed so "important" that it attracted the attention of a 5th density entity.

If a person is driven to insanity and suicide the dark forces are always involved one way or the other (on the astral/mind plane and/or on the 3d physical plane). How else could such things happen? Remember that no matter what you set out to do the universe supports it. If you decide to do something of low integrity (i.e. negative or StS) you will attract (astral)beings to you that will support and help you with that. They will "urge you on" and "tempt/seduce" in any way they can to make a person create negativity which they feed of off. A mental unstable person is "easy pray" for these beings. The higher you go on the Scale the more you will be surrounded by Light beings and guides.

Any intention of low integrity/StS is an open invitations for sts astral beings to enter the Sacred space of your mind. The best StO is to simply rid yourself of as much of these sts parasites as possible by bringing them to the Light of Awareness where they will evaporate like morning dew in the sun. Everyone born on this planet has some amount of these sts beings inside themselves. Most have them in spades and are not at all conscious of it, but rather mistake the honeycombed nest they have built as their own "identity/persona".
Old 12-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #115
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

There is only one "enemy" and only one "anti-christ" and that is the ego/mind inside that has not been tamed. As long as your ego/mind/astralparasite complex makes you percieve "outside" enemies, you are lost in the illusion of life. If you aim to "survive" life you have clearly missed the point.

I came to this conclusion at some point in my life when someone simply told me:

Sit down and close your eyes and tell your ego/mind complex to shut the f. up. See if you can have peace and Silence for 1 full minute. If not? Then there is your problem. You are not walking your dog, the dog is walking you. What is this entity inside you that does not care what orders you give it? Is that freedom? Taking orders from some silly ego/mind complex? Being bossed around by some entity inside that you are only semi-aware of. Talk about the invasion of the "body snatchers".

The ego/mind parasitic entity thrives on conflict, and thus it always seek to divide the world into friends vs. enemies, good (me/mine) vs bad(others) etc. Duality in other words. With clarity and Awareness the world becomes One again. There are no "opposites", only a continuum. Only Light or less light, or the almost lack of light (referred to as "darkness"). Everything that exist has Light/Truth in it (or it could not exist), but how much that truth is distorted/perverted is what vary along the Scale. It depends on the perciever, and not so much the "percieved". A person of high integrity has found Truth in him/her self, and thus can percieve truth in anyone else and in all things, all scriptures and all philosphy. Such a person can see how it all (r)evolve around the same ineffable truth. The truth of Identity.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:22 PM   #116
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Magamud and Recallone

Just a little point on the matter of 'inward' and 'outward' thinking and 'flaws' as mentioned in your posts

As I trawled my way through the mountains of information, views, beliefs and so on I obviously encountered all manner of material supporting all manner of beliefs. Being cerebral and analytical - since I think these are necessary tools - I looked for, and encountered, flaws, contradictions and so on even amongst writers who appear to have generated quite a following (e.g. Blavatsky and Bailey, Icke et al).

Philosophically speaking, I can't see a way to actually get to a 'truth'. All we have in terms of research is what is offered to us by others who claim to 'know' but who themselves are often relying on the information provided by others. Or at worst are making it up in order to make a coin or two. So where should we go from here? Is it having faith in our own common sense? Or is it settling with the view that resonates - and are either particularly reliable since we must all necessarily start with a bias/worldview built up over years of experiencing the world, each with our own small window and perspectives?

For me, going 'inward' isn't about mountain-top consciousness. I've found too many contradictions to settle into a camp. It's about finding my own relationship with the matter. I don't 'follow' any one belief or any one authority.

The clearing out of my rucksack did involve understanding the notion of personal responsibility, victim mentality, the tendency to blame others for where I was in life. In this sense going 'inward' didn't mean I came to the conclusion that all is illusion - more that my responses had tended to be automatic, that I was still relying on some outside force to give me information and that I needed to self-audit on a regular basis to check that I wasn't reacting according to the same templates. Others I have met who look inwards are doing much the same thing.

I don't want to hijiack Sanat's thread but I am interested in how others absorb the mountains of info out there and decide which rings true for them.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #117
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Feeler

Thank you for your kind post

It was quite a journey - a fair bit of it was white-water rafting, I have to say

But I think we're kind of like mushrooms - we tend to grow when we're in the dark
Old 12-04-2008, 01:36 AM   #118
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Don't worry about "hijacking", Allie. Your thoughts/experience is much appreciated. Indeed, that is what sharing is about. Arguing over a given "positionality" is meaningless as it only inflames the ego and further polarizes the one's indulging in such activity. If you really want to add value to the thread than you share from your own experience. That is much appreciated indeed.

It is possible to live without conflict inside. It is possible to be peaceful and satisfied inside at all times. Not matter the circumstances. There is no stronger catalyst for spiritual growth than the "unkown" of mortality - of death. Most people think they will live for ever. Death is not allowed to enter into their reality. What we call "life" should be called Life/Death. As death is what we are moving towards all the time. Death strips away all that is unessential. The notion of mortality empties out the "rucksack". It makes you more and more Real inside, because only that which is unreal can die.

All those focused on "surviving" 2012 etc. are in reality missing the opportunity to face their mortality in a honest way. All those placing blame on others/the world/elite etc. are in reality blaming Creator/Creation as there is only One life being lived. That is ok, but it does not lead anywhere but towards more blame. It takes tremendous courage to look at oneself, instead of blaming/projecting it on to others/the world/elite etc. The humility that is needed for such an "inward turn" is incredible. So strong is the grip of the ego/mind complex in many many humans that they would rather die than to admit they are "wrong". The process of emptying the rucksack starts with an incredible act of humility. To admit for oneself that one does really know anything. All is based on others info and general indoctrination. The cult called familiy/society starts the brainwashing process from day one. You have to dig really deep to find the Real under all the layers of conditioning.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:39 AM   #119
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Truth? Fluoride in my drinking water. Genetically modified food in my food supply, genetically modified meat, vaccines laced with toxins, male sperm count going down, hysterectomy in women, false flag events, CIA and mind control, CIA and the drug market, increase in cancer, heart disease, missing children, political corporate psychopaths creating agendas for society, on and on and on and on. All these subjects have so much documentaion to it I could never finish reading all of it in my lifetime.

Then you see people using this philosophy of how the outside is an illusion, the evil is in you and temper your ego, and your inner thoughts are what manifests this. Calm the mind, have no thought, this inner peace will bring about enlightenment.

Talk about putting your head in the sand for some narcissistic delusion while in your face daily these evils are going on.

This is the evil of the "New Age"

Just look at the back posts and the future posts on this thread. Its dissociative, schizoid and delusional. It is a dictators wet dream to have this type of new age response. I mean read it for yourself. The PTB's use counter intelligence to propagate this idea. Hell they can get away with anything if people are up in the clouds looking for enlightenment with no mind. Its something out of a star trek episode (Landru) I urge anyone of you to listen to Alan Watt for a month. Let him deprogram you.

Good luck & Godspeed

Last edited by Magamud; 12-04-2008 at 04:07 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:53 AM   #120
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Truth? Fluoride in my drinking water. Genetically modified food in my food supply, genetically modified meat, vaccines laced with toxins, male sperm count going down, hysterectomy in women, false flag events, CIA and mind control, CIA and the drug market, increase in cancer, heart disease, missing children, political corporate psychopaths creating agendas for society, on and on and on and on. All these subjects have so much documentaion to it I could never finish reading all of it in my lifetime.

Then you see people using this philosophy of how the outside is an illusion, the evil is in you and temper your ego, and your inner thoughts are what manifests this. Calm the mind, have no thought, this inner peace will bring about enlightenment.

Talk about putting your head in the sand for some narcissistic delusion while in your face daily these evils are going on.

This is the evil of the "New Age"
well said, couldn't have put it better myself
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:21 AM   #121
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Magamud and Recallone

Just a little point on the matter of 'inward' and 'outward' thinking and 'flaws' as mentioned in your posts

As I trawled my way through the mountains of information, views, beliefs and so on I obviously encountered all manner of material supporting all manner of beliefs. Being cerebral and analytical - since I think these are necessary tools - I looked for, and encountered, flaws, contradictions and so on even amongst writers who appear to have generated quite a following (e.g. Blavatsky and Bailey, Icke et al).

Philosophically speaking, I can't see a way to actually get to a 'truth'. All we have in terms of research is what is offered to us by others who claim to 'know' but who themselves are often relying on the information provided by others. Or at worst are making it up in order to make a coin or two. So where should we go from here? Is it having faith in our own common sense? Or is it settling with the view that resonates -
Yes, it's both. But never settling. What does your heart tell you is the truth? If the information that's being presented doesn't resonate 100% with you, then something is amiss. When an alleged absolute is being presented as fact based upon the information provided by others rather than the information intuited and simply uncovered, then one must employ their egoic, analytical mind to sort through it. The ego shouldn't be relegated as a useless hindrance to ascension but a steward for the higher self.

Quote:
and are either particularly reliable since we must all necessarily start with a bias/worldview built up over years of experiencing the world, each with our own small window and perspectives?
This is the stage in the game where we're supposed to be learning from the bias/worldview (or programming) from yesterday in order to determine when it's being used to manipulate us today.

Quote:
For me, going 'inward' isn't about mountain-top consciousness. I've found too many contradictions to settle into a camp. It's about finding my own relationship with the matter. I don't 'follow' any one belief or any one authority.
Good. Keep that about you.

Quote:
The clearing out of my rucksack did involve understanding the notion of personal responsibility, victim mentality, the tendency to blame others for where I was in life.
Exactly!So when something is presented that dismisses the notion of personal responsibility, don't you think it prudent to question it?

Quote:
In this sense going 'inward' didn't mean I came to the conclusion that all is illusion - more that my responses had tended to be automatic, that I was still relying on some outside force to give me information and that I needed to self-audit on a regular basis to check that I wasn't reacting according to the same templates.
When we just write our thoughts, the greatest truths reveal themselves. None of the answers are outside of you. So anything announcing that a savior outside of you is going to save you is something to be suspicious of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Don't worry about "hijacking", Allie. Your thoughts/experience is much appreciated. Indeed, that is what sharing is about. Arguing over a given "positionality" is meaningless as it only inflames the ego and further polarizes the one's indulging in such activity. If you really want to add value to the thread than you share from your own experience. That is much appreciated indeed...
Sanat, that's good advice...but you aren't even following it. You're preaching the text of other people outside of you and using words like "positionality" to somehow lessen the experiences and perspectives of others like myself. This isn't even about taking a position, but trusting the messiah that's in every one of us to discern what is and what is not accurate guidance.

Quote:
All those focused on "surviving" 2012 etc. are in reality missing the opportunity to face their mortality in a honest way. All those placing blame on others/the world/elite etc. are in reality blaming Creator/Creation as there is only One life being lived.
Really? And is expecting a savior somehow different from those that you say are laying blame? We did this to our world. We are responsible for the present condition of our world. Saying that someone else is to blame makes about as much sense as expecting someone (or some thing) else to save us from ourselves.

Quote:
It takes tremendous courage to look at oneself, instead of blaming/projecting it on to others/the world/elite etc.
Truer words are seldom spoken. But I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how the other side of the coin is different. We've got to look at ourselves, true - but then hand off the ultimate responsibility of our salvation to someone else? This piece of the puzzle is not fitting so well.

Quote:
The humility that is needed for such an "inward turn" is incredible. So strong is the grip of the ego/mind complex in many many humans that they would rather die than to admit they are "wrong".
You sure got that right. The ego is very much interested in being right. But let's not confuse the true purpose of the ego in an attempt to validate the ego's wayward, programmed tendencies. The ego is never satisfied with now - it's forever existing in the past and in the future. Are you okay with being wrong tomorrow? Are you okay with being wrong yesterday? If all else other than now has been relegated as unimportant, then what are any of us attaching ourselves to? The answer: An illusion.

Quote:
There is only one "enemy" and only one "anti-christ" and that is the ego/mind inside that has not been tamed. As long as your ego/mind/astralparasite complex makes you percieve "outside" enemies, you are lost in the illusion of life.
And transversely, if you perceive salvation as coming from an outside source, then you are also lost in the illusion of life.

The unchecked ego has been demonized by many, and for just cause! The ego wants to label, divide, judge, and compare. But the unchecked ego is a product of our religions, our media, our philosophies and dogma. As we progress in our awareness, shouldn't we use this knowledge to intentionally redefine the purpose of the ego? Give it a new job description instead of whipping it and labeling it as our downfall. And when information activates the programming that the ego soooooo loves to feast on, pull the reins and remind it of its' new job description. Who's in charge, here?

My motivation for sharing in this thread was not (and is not) to argue or be right. And I don't want anyone to be wrong. I simply want my brothers and sisters to remember who and what they are:
Divine.
Connected.
One.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #122
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

recallone,

Yes, it's easy to forget that sometimes is it not? That we are al-one that is...

Thanks for the reminder.

But if All are indeed One (you have me convinced at least) then there is no need to be in opposition to anything/anyone right?

Last edited by Sanat; 12-04-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:15 PM   #123
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Magamud and doom,

Most here (myself included) already know about all of the "evils" which you speak of. But we are simply passed the point of whining about it. The focus should be on solutions. There are ways to counter these evils. I have been practicing such ways ever since I "woke up" to them. One way is deep cleansing by fasting for example. The body can handle a lot of poison if it is cleansed deeply on a regular basis. Other than that you can simply minimize the intake of poison as much as possible. We are not here to save "the world" remember (that's a vanity of the ego as the world can manage very good without us), but to save ourselves. Why complain about darkness, when you have everything it takes to light a candle?

Love/Light,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-04-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #124
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

The part that stumps me is, say that you are one of these "lukewarm" souls during the harvest. When you do die, what if you choose not to incarnate anymore? Surely, we do not HAVE to incarnate, we are all here by choice, and if we chose so, we can choose not to incarnate, and to live in the astral planes, heaven, or whatever you want to call it; possibly remaining in service by acting as a spirit guide.

If this was the case...would those souls not graduate to higher density levels, even though they are not physically incarnating?
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #125
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
The part that stumps me is, say that you are one of these "lukewarm" souls during the harvest. When you do die, what if you choose not to incarnate anymore? Surely, we do not HAVE to incarnate, we are all here by choice, and if we chose so, we can choose not to incarnate, and to live in the astral planes, heaven, or whatever you want to call it; possibly remaining in service by acting as a spirit guide.

If this was the case...would those souls not graduate to higher density levels, even though they are not physically incarnating?
Yes, that is probably a valid choice as any. But the game of life is in incarnation. Discarnate beings are eager to incarnate. Just look at all the hard destinies different Souls accept just to be "in the game". Learning and evolving is much more rapid once incarnated because in the discarnate realms the "veil" is gone. There you really are One with all. The game of life is about bringing that experience of Oneness into the incarnate realm. The catalyst for growth in the discarnate realms is very very weak because it is a "resting area" between incarnations. We could perhaps say that things are too much in harmony and balance there so the catalyst for growth is weakened very much by this.

All Souls knew before incarnation if they had a realistic chance of making a positive Harvest or not. All signed up for a life that would balance out the amount of karma they felt comfortable to handle. People that have inflicted a lot of suffering on others for a long time, but "regret this" once discarnate and want to evolve towards the Light by correcting themselves have signed up for lifetimes where they suffer immensly because that is the only way to really learn. One must experience what one has inflicted upon another to be able to eventually realize that All is One. This cannot be done in discarnate form because there is no challenge there. They understand their error there (unless they are fully dedicated to the StS path of course), but it must be corrected under the same circumstances that is was inflicted.

There is a risk of "lagging behind" if one does not incarnate (or takes long breaks from it). Since we are here at this time we must have choosen to incarnate and to experience whatever comes our way. I am very grateful for that opportunity. No matter what happens I always choose gratefulness for the experiences I recieve from All-that-is, and for the opportunity to correct past mistakes and errors. If interested in the after-realm I recommend Matthew and his book Matthew, Tell Me About Heaven

I understand that book has helped many people and eased a lot of worries.

Love,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-04-2008 at 01:59 PM.