Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default {Sorcha Faal} Generals Try to Stop Imminent World War III oct 28th

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/10/27...world-war-iii/
A most stunning report is circulating in the Kremlin stating that some of the most Senior Generals in the United States Military are ‘pleading’ for ‘immediate’ help from both Russian and European Military to prevent their current President from starting World War III in the coming weeks.

Even more shocking, this plea for help by the America Military Establishment came from their most senior military officer Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen, and who in an unprecedented secret meeting, held this past weekend in the neutral country of Finland, met with General Nikolai Makarov, the head of Russia’s General Staff.

This meeting between the United States and Russia’s top Military Officials followed an equally unprecedented meeting held also this past week in the Adirondack Mountain Region of New York State between these US Generals and all of the top Military Officers and Staff of Britain, France, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Japan, Canada, Denmark, The Netherlands and South Korea.

According to these reports the American Generals have stated their ‘firm belief’ that the United States and Europe are under an ‘imminent threat’ for large scale attacks by nuclear weapons prior to the US elections, due to be held on November 4th, that will completely destroy both America and the European Union in a bid to establish upon both these Nations a new ‘Forth Reich’ modeled upon the former German Nazi Empire.

Russian Military Analysts state in these reports that the fascist forces currently in power in both the United States and European Union already have in place all of the necessary laws and private paramilitary forces needed to accomplish such an astounding coup of virtually the entire Western World.

This new ‘Forth Reich’, these reports continue, is planned to ruled from the ‘new’ Western capital cities of Denver, Colorado and Vienna, Austria as Washington D.C. and nearly all of Europe’s main capitol cities will be destroyed in this planned attack.

As we had, also, previously warned, Russian Military and Political Forces have been on ‘high alert’ over the planned destruction of the United States by those factions within it who see that their days are numbered but will not allow their most guarded secrets to ever be revealed to their citizens, even to the extreme of aligning themselves with dissident European factions currently engaged in the destruction of the entire Global financial system.

cont.on link above.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Generals Try to Stop Imminent World War III oct 28th

Well I guess that means that positive thinking does work on the hearts of man, seeings how these people are trying to stop a war for once or twice..
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah,they're not all mad and bad-alot of the military are under the kosh and ordered by the black cabal but i think most are seeing the light and trying to do something about it,as it appears,hope things work in their favour.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:20 PM   #4
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

This is not credible reporting at all.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:27 PM   #5
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

basically the generals are worried because "he" finally can say "nucular"; sorry, "nuclear"

this is madness. they can`t just start a war without a damn good reason..so who is supposed to be the enemy? poor north korea? china? iran? the neutral countries, because they`re so "boring"?

Last edited by capreycorn; 10-28-2008 at 05:29 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:29 PM   #6
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
This is not credible reporting at all.

I tend to agree, While the news is pretty hopefull in asmuch that military high-hats are resisting all out war, Sorcha Faal is to contrversial to accept as a source. If we had to believe all his writings we would be dead 10 times over about now.

http://www.rense.com/general63/sorcha.htm
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #7
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Wow....
If it where not for controversy most of us would not be on P.C. or P.A.

Generally speaking, truth no matter who it comes from or where it comes from is always controversial to most people.

So yes, always do your research and cross examine all you see and hear..
Old 10-28-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

They dont need a reason to start a war, they already have the "terrorism" lie. What were they doing in syria? if any country did that to usa, they would get the **** bombed out of them, but usa can do what they please without too much intervention. they did it in pakistan and got slapped for trying it on with russia. I hope the reporting is accurate, thank goodness there are some that dont want this nonsense.

peace and support for peace makers
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
Wow....
If it where not for controversy most of us would not be on P.C. or P.A.

Generally speaking, truth no matter who it comes from or where it comes from is always controversial to most people.

So yes, always do your research and cross examine all you see and hear..
I agree-if i didn't post it then someone else probably would at some point-i aplogise if i've upset anyone with this-i didn't write it-just presenting it to make your decisions,as it goes for'credible reporting' it's not me who's reporting,i'm searching.This David Icke's viewpoint:

'A most stunning report is circulating in the Kremlin stating that some of the most Senior Generals in the United States Military are ‘pleading’ for ‘immediate’ help from both Russian and European Military to prevent their current President from starting World War III in the coming weeks. Even more shocking, this plea for help by the America Military Establishment came from their most senior military officer Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen, and who in an unprecedented secret meeting, held this past weekend in the neutral country of Finland, met with General Nikolai Makarov, the head of Russia’s General Staff.'

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-28-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #10
Bleep!

Exclamation Re: Generals Try to Stop Imminent World War III oct 28th

Old 10-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #11
SplatPantZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/10/27...world-war-iii/
A most stunning report is circulating in the Kremlin
Can any other source verify this? I don't trust those that are after money!

Im confused as to why you mention david ike's name?

Last edited by SplatPantZ; 10-28-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:06 PM   #12
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post
Can any other source verify this? I don't trust those that are after money!

Im confused as to why you mention david ike's name?
David Icke mentioned this on his news site also.
This is a link to the Finland meeting
http://www.helsinkitimes.fi/htimes/i...ews&Itemid=160

http://newsroom.finland.fi/stt/showa...group=Politics
Old 10-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #13
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry I can't say who the source is, but a while back someone with knowledge of activities within the military, and who was looking worried as all get out, said "If the white hats don't act, they might as well put on black hats."

I can't say whether this article is completely true in all details, but I feel there is a significant element of truth to it. I think the white hats have acted.

Please pray for the white hats in the military, send them love, energy, and protection so they can continue to find the inner strength to do the right thing. They are dedicating their lives to saving all of us.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #14
SplatPantZ

Ike should go back to being a goal keeper!

I do feel that there is an awful lot of inflamatory reporting, everything seems to be feeding on itself.

Its no wonder that so many people are lost here now.

This website was fantastick for information in the first few weeks and now its full of dissinformation.

I think i will stay away for a while.

Thanks to all the truth tellers out there, much apreciated.

I'll be back

(Sorry david i forgot you retired because of arthritis)

Last edited by SplatPantZ; 10-29-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:54 PM   #15
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree-if i didn't post it then someone else probably would at some point-i aplogise if i've upset anyone with this-i didn't write it-just presenting it to make your decisions,as it goes for'credible reporting' it's not me who's reporting,i'm searching.This David Icke's viewpoint:

'A most stunning report is circulating in the Kremlin stating that some of the most Senior Generals in the United States Military are ‘pleading’ for ‘immediate’ help from both Russian and European Military to prevent their current President from starting World War III in the coming weeks. Even more shocking, this plea for help by the America Military Establishment came from their most senior military officer Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen, and who in an unprecedented secret meeting, held this past weekend in the neutral country of Finland, met with General Nikolai Makarov, the head of Russia’s General Staff.'
You didn't upset me in the slightest... I'm cool with it..
Old 10-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
You didn't upset me in the slightest... I'm cool with it..
Cheers for that shadowstalker!
It's all about having an ability to discern-information that's passed on freely; it's up to an individual to decide what's happening and for others,if they know more to enlighten and contribute-surely this forum is about helping each other with info. and clarifying issues?
Old 10-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #17
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
this is madness. they can`t just start a war without a damn good reason..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant Man View Post
They dont need a reason to start a war, they already have the "terrorism" lie. What were they doing in syria? if any country did that to usa, they would get the **** bombed out of them, but usa can do what they please without too much intervention. they did it in pakistan and got slapped for trying it on with russia. I hope the reporting is accurate, thank goodness there are some that dont want this nonsense.

peace and support for peace makers
Aloha Elephant Man,

When reading your post the very first thought that popped into my mind was that the US was in a decline and would not recover. The only thing that it really has going for it these days, military-wise, is the Shadow Goverment and all of their ET back-engineered toys which I seriously doubt they would share with the rest of the US military.

Instead we see a ramping up of the "fiscal" "One World" goverment agenda, so this next year is very iffy given the reality that the US whole financial system is built out of a house of cards. Hence, the beginning in 1913 of a long range agenda to take control of the world's finances.

It is indeed very interesting times as people are also waking up so the upcoming pre-planned "One World Agenda" and their agenda is always taking a huge wack from the internet's true "spiritual" purpose... to wake people up and bring their conscious awareness to a higher functioning level where humans realize that their "intention" in reference to the "field" as in quantum physics does indeed impact and alter future "predicted" events.

Please remember that it only takes a small percentage of numbers to alter the direction consciousness moves in; as per the 100th monkey example, or how all schools of fish or flocks of birds change direction simultaneously. Who determines the direction all will go in? How do they "the school or flock" know to make the shift simultaneously? One could almost make the argument that birds and fish are more consciously evoled then humans (and I do have some scientific data to back this up). The same level of conscious awareness is also rapidly developing with humans and I truly suspect that by 2011, the major "consciousness" shift will have occurred. Meanwhile, folks are going through the self-sorting process. Much like the bigger fish are sorted from the smaller fish as in our aquaponics systems.. those of little awareness tend to group together while the bigger fish (folks whose consciousness has expanded beyond a particular "mind-set") tend to leap out of the tanks (limited constructs) in search for a bigger area (expanded consciousness) in which to grow and thrive.

Thank you for your post as it was very thought provoking for me.

Mahalo Nui Loa

Carol
Old 10-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #19
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Cheers for that shadowstalker!
It's all about having an ability to discern-information that's passed on freely; it's up to an individual to decide what's happening and for others,if they know more to enlighten and contribute-surely this forum is about helping each other with info. and clarifying issues?
Thankyou
Information and knowledge is a gift, unfortunately we have to dig threw the piles of pooh to get to it.

So no, I would never be upset with it.

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-28-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #20
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:44 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #21
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 21sept; 10-28-2008 at 08:42 PM.
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:26 PM   #22
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

does the report mean 'their' as in USA president, or 'their' as in Russian president, re-read it It makes a big difference, if one of them is pushing the button, WHICH ONE ?

Last edited by 21sept; 10-28-2008 at 08:45 PM.
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #23
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: {Sorcha Faal} Generals Try to Stop Imminent World War III oct 28th

Antaletriangle, Sorcha Faal is a disinformation source and it would be appreciated if you include that information when you post any information from her. I enjoy reading what she writes for entertainment purposes. It is well known that she will gather facts and then confabulate some type of fantasy as to what it all means. Please be advised that if you post her information without a disclaimer then you fall pray to her underhanded propaganda manipulations when posting her "disinformation."
Old 10-28-2008, 11:54 PM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Sorry I can't say who the source is, but a while back someone with knowledge of activities within the military, and who was looking worried as all get out, said "If the white hats don't act, they might as well put on black hats."

I can't say whether this article is completely true in all details, but I feel there is a significant element of truth to it. I think the white hats have acted.

Please pray for the white hats in the military, send them love, energy, and protection so they can continue to find the inner strength to do the right thing. They are dedicating their lives to saving all of us.
I hope there still are white hats left in the military. I tend to trust the Navy more for some reason. I'm not sure why but out of all of the branches, they just seem more trustworthy.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

similar to what fullford said.. we shall wait and see what the white hats do if there are indeed such a group.. stay positive and stay prepared..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote