Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #176
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
As a clinical researcher my job is to throw out fresh ideas for others to mull over. The latest idea that has come to my attention is that we may actually be existing in a "pocket universe", not the actual physical universe, but a pocket of it which has a radius of about 1.3 lightyears. Now, who would want to do a thing like that? And why?
Hi, can you describe a pocket universe?
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #177
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_universe

I guess the main concept is, "Toto, we aren't in Kansas anymore".
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:24 PM   #178
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_universe

I guess the main concept is, "Toto, we aren't in Kansas anymore".
Thank you Gnosis!
Norval, Wolf has a good point.
You tell us all to drop religion and your observing the oldest religious custom there is, Sabbath.
Why?
Old 10-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #179
Norval
Banned

, , , , , , , , , hangs his head and sighs.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #180
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
Hi Wolf, what are you trying to say? Beware space? We know that from the crop circles, what do you mean?
Honestly
I feel like its another bogus warning of an ET invasion
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #181
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Thank you Gnosis!
Norval, Wolf has a good point.
You tell us all to drop religion and your observing the oldest religious custom there is, Sabbath.
Why?
Is adhering to the ten commandments religious?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #182
Bobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Does the bible not tell us that after six days of work you are to take a day off so your animals and workers can refresh?

My husband has been up since the wee hours of the morning and he's just now trying to take a nap. Give the guy a break. Don't any of you take a day, or sometimes two, off?
Bobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:14 PM   #183
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

I for one would like to thank Norval (with a little help from Bobbi!) and Gale for their contributions to the forum. Their unique take on the ancient scripture of the Bible is a fascinating case study.

I am an Avalon member seeking Truth. Unfortunately i am not one of those members whom can claim to have found it yet. I have been studying deep history for long enough to know to have my internal disinfo filter activated always, and I know in my heart their are many Truths in the words of Norval and Gale.

Disagreement is normal. For instance, contrary to Norval I believe other ancient scriptures are important to study such as the Koran and Baghavad-Gita of Hindu belief. These texts can give us a fuller picture of all players involved in the equation.

We should not play a gotcha games with "wistleblowers" and other so-called experts posting on this site. If you are a member of this forum you should already know no one is 100% correct. No one. Let's respect our members...........

Have a good snooze Norval...............

L/L13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #184
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Hi Tuza,

Read this to get that information, Thanks

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3194

This is Phobos, a "moon" of Mars. Very little gravity as it is only about 20 miles big. Many scientists question it's origin,

It looks like it was used for target practice

Namaste-Matte
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:25 AM   #185
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Is adhering to the ten commandments religious?
Just because it is from a book that is called holy, does not make it religious, it's just common sense to do the right thing. And the Ten Commandments is not all together religious either, save for the first few about god and jealousy. The rest is common sense, so is the golden rule. I mean do we really need a god to tell us these things? I my self make all days a form of sabbath just by respecting myself and others. Does this make me religious? NO..

And is the sabbath truly religious or has it been made law to control the masses????

PEACE MY FRIENDS PEACE not judgement.

Namaste-Matte

I am sure most people understand what I am getting at here.. my apologies if none here don't, I just don't have any other way of putting it.

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-22-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: fix
Old 10-22-2008, 12:33 AM   #186
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Priorities first! If the wife's not happy, no one is happy
Never a truer word spoken. And often, it doesn't take a lot of effort - apart from chopping the wood.

Nothing is more likely to make your life hell than an unhappy wife.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:50 AM   #187
arcora
Banned

Thanks Shadow but it was a rhetorical question.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:54 AM   #188
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Thanks Shadow but it was a rhetorical question.
OK then sorry, Usually when folks say things like that, it's not rhetorical..

Namaste-Matte

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-22-2008 at 12:57 AM. Reason: fix
Old 10-22-2008, 03:25 AM   #189
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
Some years ago, there was a page by a young kid, "Fallen," and I saved it.

He disappeared. But his scholarship in this regard, is amazing.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/fallen.htm

Printing it out, it goes to 95 color pages. Costs an arm and a leg to print.

If it's of any interest to those wanting to print this document but feel it is too costly, you can do what I did to reduce the cost.

1. Select the entire document then copy and paste into a word processor.
2. In the word processing program, select the entire document again and reduce font size to 10.
3. With the entire document still selected, change font colour to black.
4. Delete all pictures and diagrams.

By doing all the above, I was able to reduce the number of pages to 42 and there was no costly colour used.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:47 AM   #190
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

So, these advanced ET's didn't have some form of guidance system for their weapons? Did they just let the projectiles fly and hope they would strike the intended target? Are you suggesting these "crator chains" are the result of target practice or projectiles that missed their mark?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:44 AM   #191
Banned

Quote:
, , , , , , , , , hangs his head and sighs.
I have to work Saterday's Norval, it worry's me constantly, should I be observing Sabbath? And what about other Bible feest day's should we be observing them? Is it important or not!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:45 AM   #192
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Hi Norval and Gale,
Ok....I am no expert in Bible decoding, but i have spend much time in reading accounts from alternative/conspiracy researchers, regarding our 'manipulated' human history.

My goal here is of course is to find the CAUSE/ACTORS and the TIME FRAME of this 'recent War' in the solar system.
So i would like to know YOUR take on these different accounts which have several details in common:

1- There is Immanuel Velikovsky (Worlds in Collision) who said that Venus could have been the planetoid that created havoc and destruction in the solar system 'recently' in terms of geological time.
The PTBs were discrediting and chasing him to make sure his life was miserable. No wonder that Velikovsky put his finger onto something.

2-David Icke (The Biggest Secret) says quite the same thing about Venus.
It was seen as a comet, or kind a big fireball with long 'hairs' in the sky, with kind of the same results of awe and destruction.

3- Stewart Swerdlow (Blue Blood True Blood) says that before the Earth was colonised:
Reptilians (Alpha Draconis) seeking conquest hurled a planetoid (maybe comet ?) weapon aimed at Mars and Maldek. Theses were supposedly colonised by renegade humanoid factions of the Lyrae constellation. Before the clash, Maldekians took refuge on Mars. As a result, Maldek exploded (asteroid belt?) and Mars lost most of it's atmosphere. And then, this 'weapon planetoid' stopped it's course where it's located today, known as planet Venus.

Unfortunately, Swerdlow doesn't gives a time range.

4- Michael Tsarion (Atlantis, Alien visitation + genetic manipulation) says
that approximately 50,000 years ago, a planetary body named 'Tiamat' (My note:could be 'Maldek' ?) has been mysteriously destroyed.
It was believed to have existed between Mars and Jupiter. He talks about this event to be Earth's first Deluge.

Here an excerpt from page 5 and 6 :

'' Around the time of this event, the solar system, and later the Earth, was colonised by extra-terrestrial beings who were either attracted to this solar system by that conflagration, or upon coming here caused the calamity themselves. Whether the disaster was natural or not, the result was that mankind on Earth experienced total and long lasting chaos and confusion.
.....It is thought that the alien invaders took full advantage of this predicament and moved in to bring about colonization.
.....some theorists, like the energetic Erik Von Dakinen have also determined that there was a great intergalactic war in the neighboring galaxy or solar system. The result of this titanic war had enormeous consequences for the Earth because, it is postulated, the losers (My note: the Atlans or Atlanteans) on being pursued pretended to take refuge on Tiamat. They even erected a makeshift radar-type station there to decoy their pursuers. However, the defeated ones had already taken refuge on Earth, not on Tiamat. Upon their arrival, they almost immediately went underground into existing caverns that through scans of the planet they knew existed.''

Wonderful isn't it ? (sounds like pure fiction at first sight, hehe)

Michael Tsarion says that the Nephilim/Atlanteans established their headquarters, Atlantis, on the continent of Appalachia.To make a storyshort, they made many genetic experimentations. They created a first slave race with the indigenous Earth inhabitants (with the same intellectual capacities as their creators) that eventually came into rebellion and left for Lemuria, were they became technologically advanced.

Then the Nephilim/Atlanteans created a second slave race that came to leave as well for Lemuria to join their 'Earthly' cousins.

excerpt from page 35:

'' The ire of the Atlanteans at this snubbing was so intense that they unleashed an atomic war on the ''sons of the Serpent'' and their Adamic wards, now resident on Lemuria (Oceania)....''

According to Tsarion, this war could be well have occured in very recent times, around the end of Pleistocene, roughly 11,500 years ago.
Recent discoveries are bringing the hypothesis that a 'comet' or whatever thing from outer space exploded over the Earth.

5- D.S Allan and J.B. Delair (Cataclysm) as genuine and well-intentioned scientists, concluded that a (or many) big object (Phaeton) brought destruction in our solar system as a result of the explosion of a supernova.- The Vela supernova- an exploded star, was unusually close, (45 light years) from our solar system. Calculations suggest that it erupted some 14,300 years ago.

Excerpt from page 210:

'' The above-cited detail that the astronomically close Vela supernova exploded sometine between 14,300 and 11,000 years ago indicates that, allowing for the time taken by Phaeton to traverse interstellar space between the pint of its original disruption - 45 light years distant - and the outer confines of the solar system, the planetary derangements under discussion took place approximately 11,500 years ago !

Assuming for the moement that Phaeton, after initially disrupting, subsequently traversed at high velocity on a course destined to bisect the solar system, it need not have actually moved at more than one fiftieth (1/50) of the speed of light to have covered the distance represented by 45 light years in just a few hundred years. ''

To finish, they concluded that this celestial body traversed the solar system, created havoc on Earth (possible pole shift, tidal waves, extinction of many animals, plants, shifts of Earth crust, etc). It caused the explosion of Tiamat (Maldek?) to finally disappear while heading toward the sun.(evidence missing)

- What comes to mind is that destructive events occured between 50,000 and 11,500 years ago.

- The 3 first accounts are concluding that Venus played the center part of a 'Natural' or a 'War' event in the solar system's recent history.

- The 2 last accounts are concluding with scientific proofs for a global scale event around 11,500 years ago.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:06 AM   #193
Norval
Banned

Shadow,
Yes it does look like target practice don't it.

Thank you Brinty,
I found that information worth saving also.

Hey yah Beau,
Relax, unless your heart is condemning yah, then don't do it. Our Father has worked on His day
off, and so did Jesus, so relax. Do what yah gots to do.

Beatnik,
Thank you, but we sold the T-shirts, we promote using the bible as the book to compare all other
information against.

Now if yah all don't mind, I am taking a break for a bit.
Make sure of all things.
Keep looking up.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:11 AM   #194
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

Posting on sci forums has put you in a permanent defensive mode if I thought you were a spook Id say so Trust me I know how long you have been pushing the craterchain stuff. the war is almost over GETs win the BETS still here have to play it out Shoemaker was deliberately broken up
If you ask me you were doing better for your cause before you started making the bible connections based around fear
Remember these days “fieryice is a sock puppet, and has been banned.” Don’t get me wrong Phil P is a real tool of the dark
Or this you lost me on this thread
http://bb.nightskylive.net/asterisk/...8470af505247b1
Ive seen your craterchains stuff for years now never have I disagreed about the wars but
EU is a fact and
The bible is a control tool based on fear and half truths
The Jesus you claim is coming back was sent here from Orion as part of the Karma sloughing on us experiment… their bad karma picked up in the orion wars to us
Times running out I’m here for Mother Earth; there only going tobe between 6-7 million here after the cleanse I’m real excited about the events coming. The invasion is almost over. When the sun stops spinning its going to birth a new planet. Popo is one of the busiest vortexes. Jupiter will light up. Of the ETs in our vicinity 90% are GETs; they’ll take the seeds that aren’t ready to exist on a 5D Mother to where they need tobe
GET’s have a freewill clause that prohibits them from say… dictating the bible
BET’s don’t play by the same rules….. STS
Question why was your other site called Kingdomofyhwh
I know for a fact you’ve seen the sacred texts link alot how come you ignore the info on that site you'll find your answers there.
In my most heart felt feelings You are under the spell cast by the bible toss it overboard before its too late
Love Light and Balance to you Brother

Last edited by wwolf67; 10-22-2008 at 05:57 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:18 AM   #195
Bobbi
Avalon Senior Member

ralok j:

To quote my husband, who is a war veteran:

"If all bullets had found their mark, wars would last days, not years."
Bobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:44 AM   #196
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Shadow,
Yes it does look like target practice don't it.

Thank you Brinty,
I found that information worth saving also.

Page numbers can be cut back further still if margins are reduced. I've manged to squeeze it all onto 36 pages. Oh, I also 'left justified' the whole lot and then 'back spaced' to remove the lines wasted by 'centring'. There is one panel near the end that wouldn't fit on the page so I had to reduce the font size in it to 8.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:58 AM   #197
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwolf67 View Post
Posting on sci forums has put you in a permanent defensive mode if I thought you were I spook Id say so Trust me I know how long you have been pushing the craterchain stuff. the war is over GETs won the BETS still here have to play it out Shoemaker was deliberately broken up
If you ask me you were doing better for your cause before you started making the bible connections based around fear
Remember these days “fieryice is a sock puppet, and has been banned.” Don’t get me wrong Phil P is a real tool of the dark
Or this you lost me on this thread
http://bb.nightskylive.net/asterisk/...8470af505247b1
Ive seen your craterchains stuff for years now never have I disagreed about the wars but
EU is a fact and
The bible is a control tool based on fear and half truths
The Jesus you claim is coming back was sent here from Orion as part of the Karma sloughing on us experiment… their bad karma picked up in the orion wars to us
Times running out I’m here for Mother Earth; there only going tobe between 6-7 million here after the cleanse I’m real excited about the events coming. The invasion is almost over. When the sun stops spinning its going to birth a new planet. Popo is one of the busiest vortexes. Jupiter will light up. Of the ETs in our vicinity 90% are GETs; they’ll take the seeds that aren’t ready to exist on a 5D Mother to where they need tobe
BET’s don’t play by the same rules….. STS
Question why was your other site called Kingdomofyhwh
I know for a fact you’ve seen the sacred texts link alot how come you ignore the info on that site you'll find your answers there.
In my most heart felt feelings You are under the spell cast by the bible toss it overboard before its too late
Love Light and Balance to you Brother
No your wrong!
The Bible is good and is a perfect tool to live your life. It´s religion that is a control tool based on fear and half truths and that is the point Norval is trying to get over, Jesus promissed he would be coming back to sort out this mess, I would say you can count on Jesus!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:59 AM   #198
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
So, these advanced ET's didn't have some form of guidance system for their weapons? Did they just let the projectiles fly and hope they would strike the intended target? Are you suggesting these "crator chains" are the result of target practice or projectiles that missed their mark?
On the contrary I think they hit there target the way they where meant to.
And who said anything about missing a target... Not me..

And I said they look like target practice yes...

But in any sense one would still need to calibrate there targeting systems would they not, I mean consider the size of the object.

And if you consider they maybe using a type of pulse laser (tho' I may have that phrased wrong) then that would make sense, Or a type of Photon type weapon like in ST:NG, then yes, that would make sense.

Imagine calibrating your systems to target a small chain of Islands or to destroy ley lines on any given planet.

And this moon is where, near Mars? And only 20 mile wide? hmmm that would make sense considering that no one lives there anymore... Or at least folk claim nothing is living there any longer..

But that was fun to ponder on I must say..
Namaste-Matte

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-22-2008 at 06:12 AM. Reason: fix
Old 10-22-2008, 06:08 AM   #199
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No your wrong!
The Bible is good and is a perfect tool to live your life. It´s religion that is a control tool based on fear and half truths and that is the point Norval is trying to get over, Jesus promissed he would be coming back to sort out this mess, I would say you can count on Jesus!
truth
Old 10-22-2008, 06:40 AM   #200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwolf67 View Post
truth
I don´t understand!