Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #76
zorgon

Default Re: Lets play the guessing game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
They could make a rap song out of all those little anagrams.
That would be funny :up:

Quote:
PS That DEA one is probably not important enough I suppose to have a scary emblem. Those little drug catching policeman arent they.
Well funny thing about that the DEA has a NON scary one... very amusing in the light of what they do...

There are many I left off... I have tracked about 120 spy agencies in the USA alone... some only military and some use more than three letters... but the amount of money spent from our tax dollar on Spooks is amazing

Information Gatherers 01

Information Gatherers 02

And this cute animation on the NSA Wiretapping is funny

http://www.newsday.com/news/opinion/...,1906650.flash
Old 10-16-2008, 08:08 PM   #77
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds reasonable. Also sounds like they are not too "worried" about this board.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #78
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
You take more pleasure from displaying your fraternal inclusiveness than you do from emanating REAL truths from the very doctrines from which you claim you are the adept.
Nah merely teasing the Lemmings... As has been pointed out this thread is a game... a little silly diversion.

But you are right... its time to return to worthier pursuits, though my style has been very successful.

As you are who you indicate, then you know what drives me at the moment.

Perhaps its time to return to my old avatar. Thanks for the moral boost

Last edited by zorgon; 10-16-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:34 PM   #79
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Lets play the guessing game

tone3-

Good stuff, though certain members calling each other out in the thread is not helpful in the least. I do realize however that this cannot be avoided on an open forum such as this

I find the idea of dowsing to be fascinating, though I had never heard of it until last year when David Wilcock announced he would be speaking at the Dowser's conference in Vermont. Any insight into how you conduct your dowsing research would be enlightening.

My question for you:

#1 How many Illuminati members are their worldwide, and on a smaller scale within the United States. How many of these people would be considered "negatively polarized"?

#2 what are the chances the secrets of the Illuminati control of the global elite will be exposed in the next 5 years?

Thanks for your contributions to the forum,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #80
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Why are people taking this all so seriously? I'm sure tone3 said it was just for fun.

Tell you what though, I'd love it if tone3 would do the same percentage dowsing for disinfo intention among the Camelot interviewees- that would interesting! Purely for fun of course and no names mentioned.

How about it tone3 jaguar? Up for that?
Nah, not on the public forum anyway. If Bill and Kerry wanted that info privately I would not have a problem with it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #81
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
tone3-

Good stuff, though certain members calling each other out in the thread is not helpful in the least. I do realize however that this cannot be avoided on an open forum such as this
Who is calling anyone out? Is this not a 'guessing game'? I am certainly not what Clark Kent thinks I am but its fun seeing him squirm a little

I do find it amusing that people come to these forums seeking 'the truth' that they think the PTB and groups like the Masons are hiding... and call for more whistleblowers to come forward to 'spill the beans'

But when they do they attack them with hate campaigns like the anti Illuminati/Mason etc stuff...

Yet those very insiders most likely to come forward are probably members of one or more such groups. Why would they want to come to a forum to share what they know only to suffer the abuse? Makes no sense to me at all

Edgar Mitchell Apollo 6th man on the Moon is a Mason... yet he did a recent world tour on mainstream media talking about UFO's and the truth of Roswell

Henry Deacon talked in the Camelot interview about two projects Looking Glass and Shiva Nova... when I posted links to the actual projects he 'reacted' in a very strange way. Yet the data is public info

You cannot have it both ways. You cannot expect real truth to come form people in the know and at the same time chase them of by accusations of "Illuminati" or whatever the flavor of the day may be.

Unless you are all content with stuff like the GFL Light Ships that never show.

Quote:
#1 How many Illuminati members are their worldwide, and on a smaller scale within the United States. How many of these people would be considered "negatively polarized"?
Answer ZERO The real Illuminati were shut down by the Secular Edict made by the Bavarian government in 1785

If you mean the 'perceived' Illuminati that includes every secret society, or any other 'shadowy' group then a count is impossible as there is no reference point

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Quote:
#2 what are the chances the secrets of the Illuminati control of the global elite will be exposed in the next 5 years?
ZERO

If this control exists... then it would continue as is SECRET. If there IS a NWO then letting out the secrets would be counter productive to their plan
Old 10-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #82
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
In my personal opinion, most disruptive posters are not illuminati but are:

a) paranoid newbies cluster f*@#$ed with the cornecopia of perspectives in this fringe field
b) bored conspiracy theorists with energy blockages at the solar plexus
c) bored survivalists, again with yellow ray energy blockages
d) all of the above

I love that list... but you forgot trolls

Your other words are eloquent to be sure, but think not that I missed your point. I shall refrain from lemming baiting for now.. 'Rosicrucian guy'... funny... considering... nah never mind
Old 10-16-2008, 09:39 PM   #83
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Lets play the guessing game

zorgon-

not sure who you or anyone else in this forum really "is", and i am really not interested in finding out.

if the supposed "NWO" was exposed, it would not be them doing the "exposing". I figure the Russian bear or others will expose the truth of 9/11 or something to that effect in order to tip the balance of power their way.

Edgar Mitchell is a true American hero, and should be commended for his efforts. Just because you are a mason does not make you a negative entity. The original intent of Freemasonry was sound, however individual members may be compromised.

The truth is always more interesting than fiction..............

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #84
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
I figure the Russian bear or others will expose the truth of 9/11 or something to that effect
Others maybe... but not the Russians... they have been our errrr 'partners' (though rivals like brothers) since WWII Just look at the fact that NASA just contracted with them to take over for the Shuttle for the next few years and the fact that they loaned Icelandic banks bailout money

And no I am not a Mason, though my father was I just get tired of hearing hatred expressed against any group that the haters don't even know anything about. Every group has bad apples... It seems counter to the goals of Avalon to bash ANY group simply because someone has a grudge or personal vendetta

And when it digresses to personal attacks, it gets very close to slander if not curtailed
Old 10-17-2008, 12:37 AM   #85
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

well ZORGON

heres what i got from your name when i googled it. from the movie "zarathustra" (even if you didnt get it from there its still relevant that thats what popped up first in google, same for the images)

"The main villains in the movie are the Zorgons; reptilian, biped tool-users who are fond of heat and are attracted to a heat source much like bees are attracted to nectar, because they are cold-blooded. The Zorgons, having burned their own planet to obtain more heat, are nomads who travel through space seeking more to burn and who keep a flock of four-eyed goats on their ship."

and this http://www.amazon.ca/Equinox-Criteri...ion/B000F6IHTA
"A second disc includes test footage, silent takes, an interview with Dennis Muren, and the short film Zorgon: The H-Bomb Beast fron Hell"

this http://melancholygirl.tripod.com/id16.html
"She found who she was looking for which was a demon she'd had her eye on. She entered a bar called Levithan's Lair. Inside she found a chaos demon named Zorgon. "

googled "zorgon" images

so anyhow add that to your defense of all things masonic and your defense of the knights of malta and whatever secret society and your logic for certain people having power and hiding it- quote;

"Should this knowledge be shared freely with everyone? Can you guarantee that everyone who discovers this will have enough honor and wisdom to use the ability properly?"Knowledge in the wrong hands becomes a dangerous weapon."-zorgon

this is why the illuminati think its ok to rule us idiot "sheep" your ideals are shared by the most evil people on the planet, kudos to you sir.

you even called people (me) who reacted to your posts "lemmings" well if im "lemming" because i see smug racism, defense of secret societies, and rationilizing of genocide, then so be it- im a "lemming" then. yippee.

and to top it off you issue a subtle threat against me

"yes quite... and we shall have a close look at you

And I have to wonder about all you Mason bashers...

Has it ever occurred to you that IF indeed they were as evil and powerful as you claim... poking them with a stick is not the brightest idea....

Just a thought"-zorgon

so add all this together (reptillian name, secret society member/defender/racist smug posts/threats ) and you get a bad egg, a rotten apple. threaten me all you want homie, im just pointing this out for others to see (and i see youve changed your avatar since i looked it up)

i invite anyone interested to look up your posts and come to their own conclusions.

cheers
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:43 AM   #86
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Two things...

Isn't Zorgon John Lear's buddy?

Secondly, he's winding you up Clark, he's playing Devils Advocate really.

I think.

I could be completely wrong though.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:48 AM   #87
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Also, these Zorgons are fictional not real characters are they not? Maybe he read comics as a kid!

I mean if your name was "The Yellow Pinky" (the evil one out of Secret Squirrel) I wouldn't think anything of it, even though the fictional character whose name you used was evil.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #88
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Two things...

I think.

being john lears pal doesnt make him exempt from critisism. and if he's being the "devils advocate" then he's doing a bang up job speaking for "the devil" (not that i believe in such a being but you get my drift)

heres another great quote from him regarding the founding of our country on the genocide of native americans
i wrote-

"and just so you know, the country was founded on genocide of native americans and the enslavement of a whole race of people by rich white businessmen."

his rationalization of the murder of millions-
"Just so you know, had those natives banded together as a Nation instead of warring on each other they could have kicked Whitey out from the get go"

he also said "long live the illuminati!"
pretty funny "joke" to wind me up

again go look into his posts, its all there.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:00 AM   #89
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Also, these Zorgons are fictional not real characters are they not? Maybe he read comics as a kid!

I mean if your name was "The Yellow Pinky" (the evil one out of Secret Squirrel) I wouldn't think anything of it, even though the fictional character whose name you used was evil.
well yes, but "Satan" is fictional too, but im not in a rush to use that as my forum name. even if his name was "Godzilla" id still point it out that its interesting he chose a destructive reptile as his name.

besides, your ignoring the more substantive disturbing things zorgon has said.

Last edited by Stephen; 10-18-2008 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Lets keep people's real names out of it unless they say it is OK...thanks!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:04 AM   #90
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I think you are missing big helpings of sarcasm in his posts. Its very easy to misinterpret the meaning of a post with no body language or voice intonation to back up the post.

"his rationalization of the murder of millions-
"Just so you know, had those natives banded together as a Nation instead of warring on each other they could have kicked Whitey out from the get go"

Not quite sure on your point there, it is concievable that if the natives were as one, they could have stopped the settlers taking over. They weren't as one, they got murdered by the men with better technology and guns. He's not rationalising the murders he's pointing out fact, and to be honest, to me it looks a comparison between how they were then and how we are now (warring factions in internet land who wouldn't stand a chance against the powerful and organised PTB)

Does that make sense?

Last edited by Average Joe; 10-17-2008 at 01:40 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #91
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

right but by saying thats what they "shouldve done" is ridiculous.

what they shouldve done was to live in balance with nature for thousands of years they were doing that just fine.

what we "shouldve done" is not slaughtered them to eventually make room for Kmarts and mcdonalds.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:14 AM   #92
Dolphins
Avalon Senior Member

Where are B&K in our times of need?
Dolphins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:26 AM   #93
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
right but by saying thats what they "shouldve done" is ridiculous.
No he's saying thats what they could have done. Yes they shouldn't have had to do that, but then they shouldn't have been placed into the situation they found themselves in.

Quote:
what they shouldve done was to live in balance with nature for thousands of years they were doing that just fine.
Indeed but then white man came along and fooked it up for them.

Quote:
what we "shouldve done" is not slaughtered them to eventually make room for Kmarts and mcdonalds.
Definitely. But we did. He is not justifying what we did. He is pointing out what did happen and what could have happened instead.

Lets say that a lot of the stuff about the PTB and their evil plans on this site are true. I've seen it all on here, apparantly they want power, they want to control, they want to kill. Kill you and me. If this is wholly true, then I don't think living in balance with nature would cut it for us. We'd need to organise as one to fight against the PTB, otherwise they will do to us what the settlers did all those years ago. Yes?

And therein is the point of that statement made, IMO.

You asked me to read all of his posts, I already had, and I see somebody that has done a lot of research in various fields and brings up many pretty good points to discuss. You seem to see something else. Its all about interpretation.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:52 AM   #94
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

You asked me to read all of his posts, I already had, and I see somebody that has done a lot of research in various fields and brings up many pretty good points to discuss. You seem to see something else. Its all about interpretation.
look im not saying he's not smart he's clearly pretty informed, but that doesnt mean i have to agree with his outlandish stances and defense of secret societies. He's also very smug and clearly has a superiority complex which i dont "dig".

okeedok, ive made my point regarding him and ill stop posting in this thread.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:58 AM   #95
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

No-ones saying you have to agree clark. I just thought he brought up some interesting points, thats all.

Talking of stopping posting on this thread its 3am here and I need some sleep, good night.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:42 AM   #96
zorgon

Quote:
Two things...
Yes

Quote:
I think.
Was I that transparent?

Funny though.. I thought he wasn't going to respond to me anymore
Old 10-18-2008, 08:59 AM   #97
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
even if his name was "Godzilla" id still point it out that its interesting he chose a destructive reptile as his name.
Well considering I had the name long before that came out... its irrelevant and childish... but please continue to make a fool out of yourself... your doing great

Quote:
besides, your ignoring the more substantive disturbing things zorgon (ron schmidt) has said.
Not that I care as my name IS on my website with contact info, but you do realize that you have just crossed the line of decency by posting personal info of another member?

Not quite sure what your problem is, but quite frankly your obsessive behavior regarding secret societies borders on psychotic. It appears you have real issues when someone has opposing views to yours.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:16 PM   #98
zorgon

Quote:
It is amazing to me to see me talked about as though I was not here...

Thanks for the support Joe... but it is plain to see reason is not a tool understood by some...

As a kid I was more into the Legends of Arthur and such...

While as you say these "Zorgons" are fictitious characters I can assure you that this Zorgon is real...

This thread was presented as a GAME... Seems a few are so bent on spreading discord that they missed that point and take it far to seriously, including a certain 'mentor'

I shall take my leave now... but I shall leave you with a couple pictures of the real Zorgon... (for my fans )

And for those who can understand the message I leave this gift..

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5609

At a Charity Event with Mary Queen of Scots

At a Charity event "Camelot at the Magical Forest" for mentally challenged kids along with Duke Camillo di Lombardi

Duke Camillo di Lombardi Knighting the Honorable Kenny Guinn, Governor of the State of Nevada

Avalon is supposed to be about forming "Ground Crews" for the troubled times ahead...

Well if anyone wants to join a real strong 'ground crew' we are rebuilding and recruiting...

My 'Support Group'

Our 'Alternate Home" should the World go the Hell in a Hand Basket

My 'Generals' fighting for the Kingdom of Caid in this photo

Lt Guiess, Welsh Longbow division, hunting Dragons at Excalibur..

Ron was one of the key members and passed a few years ago from heart attack... may he R.I.P

Heralding his new appointment at Excalibur

And we must not forget the Dancing girls

Instructress Ashtalea

And the Fair Ladies...

Now then... any VOLUNTEERS?

Last edited by zorgon; 10-18-2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #99
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

* Raises Hand!!!*

you rascally little "reptile" you. lmao.

Great pics man!!! Very cool!

<3 <3 <3
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:37 PM   #100
Stephen

Quote:
Now then... any VOLUNTEERS?
I would love to meet you and your clan...
However, you are in Vegas and I am in the Mitten...hehe

If I EVER get the chance to go out west (which I might if things go right) I will ask you the HONOR to meet you and break some bread together.

Fair enough sir?