Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #526
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I am astonished of how I’ve become to see all sides of the arguments in the last few pages on this thread. I’ve managed to see the wisdom expressed on both sides (whilst trying to ignore the rest and having a good giggle in the process). So I shall leave you with some wise words that I’ve come across on my travels;

“Two opposing truths can exist simultaneously in the
same space. Do not therefore assume that That Which
Opposes You is That Which Is Not Good For You.
It may be just the reverse.

So be aware and stay awake! The Law of Opposites
sometimes leads you to a Divine Dichotomy.”
Yes Gita, that is the case, Asha talks about that as diferent time/vectors in the spectrum of probabilities, so for the people that are embracing the lowest vibration or probability one (Illuminati agenda, armaggedon escenario) their aims and actions are "truth" to the outcome they wish to see

In my opinion that is the reason why so many felt disturbed by the Thuban thread because it was aiming to achieve a probability/frequency that was not in resonance with the frequency of the majority of the people in this forum, hence it created a lot of friction by trying to pull down the frequency to a level that most of us experienced as Pain

That does not mean that the people that align with that probability time/space are "wrong", we may think it is an unwise energy decision and it is. The are chosing the path of de-evolution or space dust return which is not the "ideal" path for Source but it is a path within the scope of free will

It does not mean that Source does not love the parts of itself that chose to de-evolve either, it is a choice

For us its being about founding our own boundaries and deciding what we really want to manifest in our collective paradigm and I am really optimistic because I think the Heart of Avalon is quite sound and aligned with the path of Joy or star dust return or self mastery

Love to all
Old 03-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #527
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Or, perhaps some crapper of a subforum where we can dump threads that are a complete waste of people's energy....

Like this one?

This cr@p was pointless bacl on page 2.

Fred
I liked your hat post...what page was that??
Old 03-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #528
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
You think this is a joke? Thanks for agreeing to not pray for me. I don't want you or any of the others who don't mind infringing others rights like this while whining about Abraxas allegedly doing the same thing, placing the focus of ANY of their misguided energy on me.
I think you are wrong, the rights of one stop where the rights of others begins

The problem here is not about free speach, it is about respecting others and accepting to agree to disagree

That means that I accept your point, I think different and that is ok too

But if, for example, you continue with the issue just to convince me that you are right and I am wrong, then you are forcing yourself into my space which is a violation of my free will

The boundary is thin but it is real, and what Abrax did was that, he tried to force others to agree with him and the ones that did not he harrased and mocked until they got fed up a left the thread, now that for me is not civilized as he is not the owner of this forum. We all have the right to express our oppinions and disagree with the position of another provided we respect each others space and do not belitle others because they think differently than us

Now there are other things Abrax did at Astral level that can not be "proven" in a court of law but they were real for the sufferers and disgusting. Many in the forum got hit by that. That was plain straight hostility and astral harrasment which is what at the end caused the hostility back to him (cause and effect)

This is my perspective and you don't have to agree with it

Love
Old 03-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #529
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
I am dislectic &- accidently, have read the name 'Abraxas' - untill a few moments ago, that is - as 'Arbaxas'.

Now this whole Thuban topic suddenly makes even less sense to me, as it did before I spelled 'Abraxis' as 'Arbaxas'.

And what happens to Arbaxas(s)?

The Arby Axis of power..

How am I doing 777??......
Old 03-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #530
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Now there are other things Abrax did at Astral level that can not be "proven" in a court of law but they were real for the sufferers and disgusting. Many in the forum got hit by that. That was plain straight hostility and astral harrasment which is what at the end caused the hostility back to him (cause and effect)

I don't agree with it, and not just for the sake of it, I got a point to make. I think that some allegations, such as the ones you are alleging are better left unmade are they not? I mean what is to stop anyone just saying you are making it up?

Personally I cant deny activity of a psychic nature happened to some people - it would be stupid in the face of the testimony made in public and private. What we must do is figure out why and how etc, to learn.

If attacks were made, could it be, that it was not Abraxasinas making those attacks?

I think you know this and all the other "pro's" out there know it as well - but it is easy to point the finger at a material avatar that most people would understand and say - it was him - he did it.

Check that with your guides and tell me if I am wrong.

The reason for this is that I think there are important things to say about the psychic process that went on if people are to learn all they can from what has happened and anything less than rigorous honesty will undermine that. I am not suggesting you are being dishonest, but perhaps somewhat imprecise.

AJ..

Last edited by Anchor; 03-09-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #531
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
SDA - some allegations, such as the ones you are alleging are better left unalleged are they not? I mean what is to stop anyone just saying you are making it up?

I wont deny activity of a psychic nature happened to some people - it would be stupid would it not in the face of the testimony in public and private.

Besides, if attacks were made, could it be, that it was not Abraxasinas making those attacks?

I think you know this and all the other "pro's" out there know it was well - but its easy to point the finger at a material avatar and say - it was him - he did it.

Check that with your guides and tell me if I am wrong.
AJ..
I am sorry Anchor I respect you but the matter of Astral Attacks by Abrax has been discused in this forum relentlessly. I am just repeating the same things many others have said so why is it me you want to stop from saying what I have experienced and not others?

I know it was Abrax, and not only him. I work with energy and I know how to shield and send energy back which I did and It worked as I knew it will. I had another attack last night...thankfully I am a "black belt" in the inner planes and I have friends in higher places meaning other dimensions, but others will not fare that well and the harm done to their astral fields can make them very ill if no worse

Ignoring that there is black magic and that black magic was used in this forum will not make it go away. I know it is a scary subject but we better face it now for is affecting us all

We are in the midsts of an energy war that includes the astral plane and beyond, we can hide under the carpet and look to the other side or we can learn that we have to find the way to protect ourselves, and many in the forum do not know how, or fell victims of those that know the black arts

Please understand that black magic is any method used to force an outcome that is not the natural free will of people. From simply lightening a candle with an intention which does not respect the free will of others....to satanic rites which involve blood

We know the Illuminati use them, do we know who is who here? We know we have been infiltrated, do we know who the infiltrators are?

Love

PS the energy war is at planetary level
Old 03-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #532
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I am sure Jesus would want to help him still, right Beren?

Yes, but since he got free will , he must ask for help in the first place.
Like Rocky said it.

To sum it up, it is Creator's wish that everyone be saved and enlightened.
But he also gave us free will and along with that consequences of our wishes and deeds.

No one can ask for help from Almighty unless he humbles him/herself before him.
If someone does not realize that, well Creator will allow according to the wish of the person. Or by the acts of their ego and pride.
If someones is too proud to see that we are CREATED and not omnipotent, well that is theirs problem.

And for the record here for some ,
I do not speak for any religion or any cult or any organization.
I stand behind my words and deeds.

The only thing that I speak of is the truth,Heavenly father and Jesus Christ.
If someone has a problem with that,it is just that-their problem.

I do not channel information, I do not have mentors, I do not quote various human sources (though many are valid),I do not interpret dreams not do I have visions like some claim here.

Everything I need comes from the source of the life itself and all knowledge, love and truth,wisdom and power-The Almighty Creator of the universe. His only begotten son is my king -Jesus Christ.

Again if anyone has a problem with that, it is their problem.
I do not judge anyone or curse anyone,it is not in my power to do so.
I can only show the truth if asked or confronted. I can love and am doing so. I will fight deception tooth and nail because it stands as a veil over humanity to enslave us forever.

Therefore I use my free will to do that.

For the conclusion here I will mention to those ranting and complaining of the free will.
Yes everyone has a right do do everything. Abraxasinas has a right to voice his opinions. I never said that he should be banned.
But the spirit behind Abraxas ,when started to attack, I stood against.
And I will always since it invaded MY free will zone with wish to harm and destroy me.

Then how can anyone claim his free will and when he got it ,and attack others and THEN experience defending form attacked party, then it whines and screams FREE WILL, FREE WILL...

Why did you at the beginning invade my free will?
You are using your free will to attack others?

Then you will be fought over that.

NO whining helps.

Blessings to all who are trying to BE.

Beren
Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #533
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor I could upload a file on energy sensing but don't know how to access the library. I think it will be useful for every body

Love
Old 03-09-2010, 12:29 PM   #534
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

..Why don't we burn somebody at the stake???

PS...I love all your posts here MP2...
Old 03-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #535
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am sorry Anchor I respect you but the matter of Astral Attacks by Abrax has been discused in this forum relentlessly...
I can assure you that what I shared as 'attacked' or 'malevolent visitors' was not Abraxas, nor a psychic attack. We were visited by the ones behind the thuban material and they interacted with our familly guardians. Nothing big, fortunatly. Abraxas had nothing to do with it, I can assure you of it.

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #536
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Beren

I agree with you, we have the right and the duty to defend ourselves from the attack of others, that is what any honourable soul will do no matter what they believe. Attack is not permited, defense is a right

Free will does not mean free for all, free will does not mean that someone else will come to my house and take what I possess, that is a breach, a violation of my space

Same happens when someone is trying to force an oppinion when it has been told one disagrees repeatedly

Calling names, belliteling people, making a mokery of a person just to get the populace distracted from the errors they are showing in their discourse, speaking gibberish under the pretence of "intelligent discourse" to shut up those that are not "in the know" etc is not free speach is bulliying

Attacking people in other planes does not come under moderator ruling so we are on our own on that one

Healthy boundaries create healthy and healing relationships

Love to all
Old 03-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #537
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I skipped from page 12 to 22... Did I miss anything? Sorry I got bored...

The deleted thread is a available... All someone has to do is ask the right person, it is achived off Avalon somewhere...

I'd be interested in the protection / sensing enegy book to have a browse through so I can do some work on myself... That is all I gathered from page 1-12 is that quite a few still have issues to work though, we all do...

Is there any way I can get my hours back I wasted reading the 12 pages?
Old 03-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #538
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Ha ah… The Thuban thread is back up as a read only. That should satisfy all… one would think. Seems Mr. Tony B is to remain banned. He must have been a naughty boy in the real world as the real man. I remind you he did say he was no longer the Thuban messenger. Does that then mean the Thuban messenger (Abrax) had higher morals Hahaha. The human Mr. Tony B let his side down it seems Hahaha

I would hope the Cotton Wool brigade could sheath their metaphoric God / Light sabres now. Pull the drawstring on the cotton wool bag until YOUR next perceived baddy turns up. Or maybe you are itching to dab certain forum members down with astringent, cleans the skin ready to apply a new layer of make up. Cover up the cracks of curiosity; pluck the eyelashes of free will, gloss up the lips of expression. All in the name of others, making it look prettier in YOUR dollhouse. I can feel the urges already.

Yer! that was a bit of a dig but in the words of Brook, who can't see the irony within herself, I chose to express the hypocrisy I see in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
[B][I]
People do certainly have the right to discuss things....and I claim the right..her and now.
Perhaps we can all get on with what ever it is we’re getting on with. There is now a happy medium between the offended and the free choice. Those offended by the Thuban thread should take charge of their voyeuristic tendencies to stop harming themselves by reading the thing. Those for free choice can read the words, blag, message, metaphor or what ever you assign it from Mr. Tony B.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-09-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #539
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

The problem here is not about free speach, it is about respecting others and accepting to agree to disagree

That means that I accept your point, I think different and that is ok too

But if, for example, you continue with the issue just to convince me that you are right and I am wrong, then you are forcing yourself into my space which is a violation of my free will

The boundary is thin but it is real, and what Abrax did was that, he tried to force others to agree with him and the ones that did not he harrased and mocked until they got fed up a left the thread, now that for me is not civilized as he is not the owner of this forum. We all have the right to express our oppinions and disagree with the position of another provided we respect each others space and do not belitle others because they think differently than us

Love
I agree whole heartedly in the aspects of your post which express support for respect for others right to disagree, without creating a reactive disharmony. Reactive disharmony (made it up, but it fits) would be where you are disagreed with, and you then become driven to change that disagreement, as opposed to respecting the others right to disagree. And I don't see as engaging in discussion, as an attempt to force acceptance of your view. I'm talking about applying force of will, that you be agreed with. One seeks compliance, the other seeks harmony. It's a different energy.

This, to me was what was potentially available as the prize had the Abrax/Thuban interaction been permitted to play out without the Anti(s) getting insistent that they must be agreed with, and acting aggressively to see to it. That is what I saw. I didn't see Abrax pick any fights. Not one single one. I saw people go in and disagree, and then get accusative, and abusive, and indignant, and even promise inquisitive crusades to drum him out of town.

We could have arrived at that agreeing to disagree point from all of this, and we'd be in a place so far above the one we are in.

I for example disagree that there is a war going on. I feel all the same energies as the rest of you, but I don't assign to them the significance that you do. Refer to my thread about resting on plateaus. We are all climbing the same mountain, but have simply chosen different approaches.

The ones violating right to free will left and right around here, are the ones who see battles taking place, instead of seeing growing pains expressed.

One of many ironies here, Stardust, is that I find myself nodding agreement with most of what you post. And the same with Lionhawk. I read some of you guys posts, and think I might have said the same thing. Yet we are on opposite sides of the mountain. You guys are in a war, I'm not processing these currently manifested energies as combative in nature. I'm seeing the ending of our own inner combative natures manifesting. We simply select different perspectives, or ways of viewing, from one another. Neither is right and neither is wrong. They are both right and they are both wrong. It's all a matter of perspective.

It could just be left at that, as conveyed in the spirit of your post. But it seldom is, and that includes the methods used to deal with this Abrax/Thuban issue. Harmony was simply not permitted to find or maintain itself throughout this. Some people decided they had no choice but to project their polarizations (my choice to view from this perspective. no need to be agreed with. just sharing point of view/angle of view) onto the forum as a collective, insist there was a war, and fight on behalf of probably some few who were grateful for the intervention, some other few who chafed at being disrespected to the point where someone thought they were not capable of handling themselves, and the greater oblivious majority who were not following along personally, and missed the whole energy exchange.

We didn't end up any place having to do with respect. And that is now the manifestation we are experiencing here. No respect.

I'll keep the Abrax attacks part of this discussion for another post, to not mix the energies unnecessarily.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #540
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I can assure you that what I shared as 'attacked' or 'malevolent visitors' was not Abraxas, nor a psychic attack. We were visited by the ones behind the thuban material and they interacted with our familly guardians. Nothing big, fortunatly. Abraxas had nothing to do with it, I can assure you of it.

Namaste, Steven
Why don't you want to say? That's about the most interesting comment I've seen come up on the issues since this whole things started.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #541
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
The Arby Axis of power..

How am I doing 777??......
Cracking find!
Old 03-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #542
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Namaste, Steven
Tell us more.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #543
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

Love
This does not stand on it's own legs. It may or may not be true, but I wouldn't sit comfortably seeing it stated as fact, instead or possibility. I don't discount anyones experiences, and thank you to anyone who shared some, but where these phenomena have other possible explanation, then they should be stated as possible, rather than factual.

I don't object to statements "he attacked me", as that is subject of your own perception, and can not be other than valid, to you. Who is anyone else to say otherwise. But when you say "Now there are other things Abrax did at Astral level that can not be "proven" in a court of law but they were real for the sufferers and disgusting. Many in the forum got hit by that. That was plain straight hostility and astral harrasment which is what at the end caused the hostility back to him (cause and effect)", then I say you overstep your bounds. Because you don't know what happened to anyone else. Only they do, and if they share their perspectives on it, then you have the benefit of their shared perspectives to consider, but no facts. (Unless you can climb into their space, and experience what they are experiencing, from their unique viewpoint and state of being.)

And then you get this phenomenon of a pack mentality (not talking about you specifically) where other peoples comments and opinions about what they experienced are taken as evidence of something and then elevated to the status of fact, and then have aggressive actions planned and executed based on them, and you have what they call a lynching, or a witch hunt, and that is IMO what we witnessed here.

No balance. A taking of sides and ganging up to overwhelm. And done without the rest of our approval, for our own good.

Personally, I'd like to hear more of what others perceived throughout this, as there are still opportunities for exercising discernment available, if we behave like a loose community, acknowledging that other members are taking a different route to the same destination, and also acknowledge that that is ok.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #544
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Abx didn't attack anybody...What utter nonsense!
Old 03-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #545
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
Everyone is a mirror, of one kind, or another

sometimes, you will love what you see

sometimes, you will NOT love what you see

although, since, everyone is a mirror

everyone you encounter is a lesson

the things you choose to ignore

are simply, your choice

it doesn't make the other person disappear

they are still there, it is just you, who has chosen to depart

the funniest, and, perhaps most ironic thing we've found is this:

when eXamining past lives ~ oft times, what you hate

iS eXactly the lesson you need for your neXt lifetime

and, that is actually what you get ...

so be sure, to govern,
that which you choose to hate,
and, be sure, you are doing that well,
as, anything you do NOT learn in this life,
will get presented to you, over, and, over again,
until, you accept - learn - and, process
the 'real' lesson

each, and, every time,
the lessons, will also, get harder, and, harder

all is a choice, all choices are valid,
after_all, it is totally up to you,
how it is, you choose to act,
and, how it is, you choose to make your choices

love is the answer,
however, there are a lot of component parts
that make up, the totallity of love

each, and, everyone of us ~ are a part of that
What I've noticed repeatedly in my own processing work of this lifetime issues, is when I go off to examine other lives I've led, I run immediately into the ones where the current shoe was on the other foot. what I'm not enjoying experiencing now, I was the source of, then. You can never look at current triggers the same way after noticing that time and again, you have done exactly what you object to now. Mirrors indeed.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #546
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

Love
we'll have to disagree on this one as well. It's ok for you to hold that view. But I choose to hold the view that we are not separate. So then How would I distinguish the ending of one, and the beginning of another? Simply by tasting the energy, and finding a different flavour? How would a chef make out if he couldn't blend flavours any better than that?

I think this is in the area of the Law of Allowance. (if that's something you subsribe to. Not everyone does. and that's not wrong either)
Old 03-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #547
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Ha ah… The Thuban thread is back up as a read only. That should satisfy all… one would think. Seems Mr. Tony B is to remain banned. He must have been a naughty boy in the real world as the real man. I remind you he did say he was no longer the Thuban messenger. Does that then mean the Thuban messenger (Abrax) had higher morals Hahaha. The human Mr. Tony B let his side down it seems Hahaha

I would hope the Cotton Wool brigade could sheath their metaphoric God / Light sabres now. Pull the drawstring on the cotton wool bag until YOUR next perceived baddy turns up. Or maybe you are itching to dab certain forum members down with astringent, cleans the skin ready to apply a new layer of make up. Cover up the cracks of curiosity; pluck the eyelashes of free will, gloss up the lips of expression. All in the name of others, making it look prettier in YOUR dollhouse. I can feel the urges already.

Yer! that was a bit of a dig but in the words of Brook, who can't see the irony within herself, I chose to express the hypocrisy I see in here.

Perhaps we can all get on with what ever it is we’re getting on with. There is now a happy medium between the offended and the free choice. Those offended by the Thuban thread should take charge of their voyeuristic tendencies to stop harming themselves by reading the thing. Those for free choice can read the words, blag, message, metaphor or what ever you assign it from Mr. Tony B.
Artful digging. impressive.

But I can't see much of anything satisfied by reopening the thread again, read only, or open for discussion. That was never my issue. I wanted to know what grounds founded the actions taken. We still don't know, and the story seems to be taking a little migration. The original announcement mentioned complaints of Sexual harassment. The current announcement accompanying the restoration of the thread, mentions only some posting in the social group as grounds for maintaining the ban, which last I checked, was still gone from view. So we still can't review the basis upon which the witch got himself hunted down and dealt with by the villagers.

And none of which detracts from your artful digging. (can somebody help me put reigns on my eyes? they go where ever they please, with no direction from moi.)
Old 03-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #548
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Why don't you want to say? That's about the most interesting comment I've seen come up on the issues since this whole things started.
I will send you the resume of the event in private mail. I prefere to keep it this way . I know you will understand.

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #549
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
I will send you the resume of the event in private mail. I prefere to keep it this way . I know you will understand.

Namaste, Steven
great. as in PM?
Old 03-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #550
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Namaste, Steven
And me please Stefanus.
Closed Thread