Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 08:32 AM   #1
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Default My Emotions are Running in Overdrive!

Is there any body out here feeling what I'm feeling?

I don't know whats going on inside of me but since the Bailout on Friday my emotion are so intense they are running in overdrive. My blood pressure must be going through the roof because there are moments i can literally feel the heat or energy rushing through my head. Immediately after congress passed the bill I started feeling a pain deep down inside of me, a pain comparable to a child having lost his puppy that was hit by a car while crossing the street corner. You can hear him scream with anger and cry out in despare only leaveing him feeling a sense of hopelessness and emptyness.

This evening while listening to the latest interview that Bill & Kerry had with Dr. Bill Deagle I felt a great sense of sadness that suddenly tears started rolling down my cheeks like they do now as I'm wrting this post. Just as Dr. Deagle was ready to hang up the phone with Bill & Kerry he said a few last word and I can't even seem to remember exactly what he said but it was something to the effect of "God help us through these challenging times that possibly lay ahead", as he was saying these word I felt an energy surge through my whole body lasting about 10 seconds or so, it seemed as thou Doc sent out this postive vibe of energy and I felt a connection to him.

What is going on?

-- -----------------------
I seek Love, Truth, Peace, & Purpose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:40 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: My Emotions are Running in Overdrive!

Hi ACe of Hearts, i know just how you feel. When i heard the interview this morning i was shattered but it helps to talk about it with others. You must also stay positive. This is not gospel yet. It hasn't happened. We must all help each other and spread the message to others who are not awake yet as to what is happening even though many think we're nuts.

My wife keeps saying wait and see. But there is too much evidence that "something" is going on.

Stay positive. It helps a lot.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:47 AM   #3
LoveLight

Inner Guidance has shared with me...that we have thwarted any catyclismic event...there were a couple that had been planned...however, the quickened awakenings of millions around the world due to the demise of the banking system, has opened many Hearts to that of FEARLESSNESS... and this is key...we MUST remain AWAY FROM FEAR...for it is here that they feed on this very emotion....TRUST...in YOUR SOUL...TRUST and have unwavering Faith that God and The Universe... await patiently... for the last of the lights to SHINE ...and we will PREVAIL....I KNOW WE WILL ~
~*~
Blessings!
courtland
Old 10-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Hearts View Post
WOW, I read your post and it tugged hard at my heart. So I wish to say some words to you that I hope will help. I was going to do this by PM, but since I have seen so many people on this forum today expressing fear reactions at the Deagle message I want to post this here instead in case any of these words can help anyone else, I hope you do not mind.

>Is there any body out here feeling what I'm feeling?

I am sure there are. Many thousands.

I think it is important remember that you are alive at this time in this 3D physical incarnation because you chose to be here.

You express, if I may surmise, a sense of helplessness - but know that nothing could be further from the truth.

You chose to experience the changes around us; changes that I read are of a complexity and severity that is unprecendented in this universe. The harsh catalyst we all experience now is part of the ticket. We were allowed to be here because we were built of the right stuff, we had the power and the wisdom to take it to the front lines at this time. (Except we forgot it all when incarnating! How's that for a cosmic joke!) I hope that Project Avalon can serve to help awaken people more fully at this critical time.

Please know that we do have what it takes to get through this if we work together. We can (and I am sure we will) transmute the darkness and low vibrations. Each of us must play our part. We can help the world and all us humans on it, with her birthing into the new light.

No one said it would be easy, and no one can promise it gets any easier. This struggle is dirty at times and requires courage and strength. Please try to remember how powerful you are and re-join the efforts to transmute both your own and others fears. Use the abundance of light at our disposal to dispel the darkness. Honestly, right now I cant see how the forces of darkness stand a chance - but they will fight till the last and until or light has filled every corner and cavern!

I would like to ask you to open yourself to the truth of your power.

Breath it - feel it. Feel that power circulate. Your post indicates you already have a sense of it, but it maybe needs some tuning. So take the time to deliberately ground and centre yourself; the let the light of love shine in and recharge and heal any emotional and physical damage/injury you have sustained (through fear) - and then once renewed, be ready to help others do the same.

Remember that you are loved and cherished, protected and watched over by countless millions of light-beings and that any extra help you may need is always there for the asking.

Blessings to you Ace Of Hearts! In the light and in the love of the one infinite creator.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-05-2008 at 09:35 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:00 PM   #5
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
WOW, I read your post and it tugged hard at my heart. So I wish to say some words to you that I hope will help. I was going to do this by PM, but since I have seen so many people on this forum today expressing fear reactions at the Deagle message I want to post this here instead in case any of these words can help anyone else, I hope you do not mind.

>Is there any body out here feeling what I'm feeling?

I am sure there are. Many thousands.

I think it is important remember that you are alive at this time in this 3D physical incarnation because you chose to be here.

You express, if I may surmise, a sense of helplessness - but know that nothing could be further from the truth.

You chose to experience the changes around us; changes that I read are of a complexity and severity that is unprecendented in this universe. The harsh catalyst we all experience now is part of the ticket. We were allowed to be here because we were built of the right stuff, we had the power and the wisdom to take it to the front lines at this time. (Except we forgot it all when incarnating! How's that for a cosmic joke!) I hope that Project Avalon can serve to help awaken people more fully at this critical time.

Please know that we do have what it takes to get through this if we work together. We can (and I am sure we will) transmute the darkness and low vibrations. Each of us must play our part. We can help the world and all us humans on it, with her birthing into the new light.

No one said it would be easy, and no one can promise it gets any easier. This struggle is dirty at times and requires courage and strength. Please try to remember how powerful you are and re-join the efforts to transmute both your own and others fears. Use the abundance of light at our disposal to dispel the darkness. Honestly, right now I cant see how the forces of darkness stand a chance - but they will fight till the last and until or light has filled every corner and cavern!

I would like to ask you to open yourself to the truth of your power.

Breath it - feel it. Feel that power circulate. Your post indicates you already have a sense of it, but it maybe needs some tuning. So take the time to deliberately ground and centre yourself; the let the light of love shine in and recharge and heal any emotional and physical damage/injury you have sustained (through fear) - and then once renewed, be ready to help others do the same.

Remember that you are loved and cherished, protected and watched over by countless millions of light-beings and that any extra help you may need is always there for the asking.

Blessings to you Ace Of Hearts! In the light and in the love of the one infinite creator.

A..
I second this post fully.

Thanks Anchor.

You really are an anchor.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:54 PM   #6
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks guys for your support and heart felt words.

I'm feeling more relaxed and in control of my emotions today as I did some chores around
my house and got my thought away from the recent events, and it did me good.

You know the last time I had felt those strong emotions was on 911.

-----------------
Truth, Peace, Purpose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLight View Post
Inner Guidance has shared with me...that we have thwarted any catyclismic event...there were a couple that had been planned...however, the quickened awakenings of millions around the world due to the demise of the banking system, has opened many Hearts to that of FEARLESSNESS... and this is key...we MUST remain AWAY FROM FEAR...for it is here that they feed on this very emotion....TRUST...in YOUR SOUL...TRUST and have unwavering Faith that God and The Universe... await patiently... for the last of the lights to SHINE ...and we will PREVAIL....I KNOW WE WILL ~
~*~
Blessings!
courtland

Well said!
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #8
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Folks:
While I sat and listened to the telephone call, my family sat not two feet away from me watching the Saturday Evening Horror Movie (Bride of Frankenstein). As my daughter curled up with my husband and my son laughed at Frankenstein, my heart wrenched. What could I do to protect those I love? Deagle spoke of Chicago, and a nuke, or something. I live outside of Chicago and my husband goes to work every day in the heart of the city. I felt like I wanted to scream and cry at the same time, despair was taking hold.
So, I went to another Fourm, that of Eagles Disobey and asked them what they thought of the telephone call. By the time I had gotten the note to them, they had already heard the call and were working on how to answer my questions. Dr. Dan called his "troops" to work. He got a remote viewer to work, and he went off to do some checking on things.
The people on the fourm were levelheaded, they calmed me and said that they were looking into things and would post as soon as they received further information.
They did not drop a bomb and leave. They supported me through out and calmed my fears.
Please read what they had to say. It is important.
www.eaglesdisobey.net/mutt-hutt
please check news and ideas also.
These people stick together.
Blessings,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #9
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi Skywatcher,

Your link to eaglesdisobey is not working.

I will go there and read...Thanks.

Jenny

edit;I can't find the thread.
Where should I look for it?

Last edited by Jenny; 10-05-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:47 PM   #10
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

You really need to unplug and do some fun stuff.

-------------------------
I seek Trolling, Lulz, Chaos, & Confusion.
The Illuminated Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #11
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Ace of Hearts;38976]

Hi Ace,

Yes, I felt something palpable too last night. (have just posted on the other thread) I think as well, that as we all become more connected and aware, so you will naturally feel empathy with all the people who were listening to that interview at the same time and their reactions.

It culminated for me at lunchtime today, (UK) but has since worn off. I feel bright and breezy and my old self again.

I remind myself that we can't control anything external, so it's no wonder we can feel powerless at all these external goings on. But we can control ourselves. Every breath, every living day.

If you focus on you and those you love, then surely that's what life is all about? Too bad it takes us impending doom to wake up the human race. Hopefully we'll remember our lessons once this passes.

peace n love,

k
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #12
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

[QUOTE=Kulapops;39852]
Quote:

I remind myself that we can't control anything external
, so it's no wonder we can feel powerless at all these external goings on. But we can control ourselves. Every breath, every living day.

peace n love,

k
Well you better not use that chainsaw then.

peace n prozac,
The Illuminated Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I double dose on my vitamins and minerals, especially the B's and the B1 and that helps me to stay calm too.

Quote:
Thanks guys for your support and heart felt words.

I'm feeling more relaxed and in control of my emotions today as I did some chores around
my house and got my thought away from the recent events, and it did me good.

You know the last time I had felt those strong emotions was on 911.

-----------------
Truth, Peace, Purpose
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #14
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I know just the ticket ma' Lady!

Fear is a chemical reaction. It can be stopped very easily.

Ive already posted this on another thread with a quick explanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcGZh...eature=related

Thats the first of a six part series. You dont need to watch all six (although it is handy).

It will give you enough techniques to bring you well on your way to completely eliminating fear.

God speed
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:59 PM   #15
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Jen,
Got caught making dinner.
My question was posted in Ideas, pg. 25, post 361 and a few that follow.
Go to the Mutt-hut, pg. 2, post 17 and start reading the thread for their responses.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:01 AM   #16
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Kathleen found it and gave me the link.

Good to read how this RV team helped out!
Wonderfull people.

Jenny

Old 10-06-2008, 12:14 AM   #17
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Ask your guardian angel to protect you and turn everything over to the God of your understanding. You are loved.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:16 AM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ace. I exactly know what you are talking about. I have had this feelings in my past, some years ago, when I suddenly realized about what was currently happening about us since thousands of years.

It was a shock so huge my wife thought I would become insane. But my sanity wasn't at stake, it was a sudden increase in consciousness. The good thing about my experience is that at the same time I learned about the bad news, I learned about the good news too.

I'm here as a simple human becoming remembering you to use the Universal Laws. Attraction-Intention/Focus-Allowance-Balance. And hold on to the mantra/prayer: "I am a Hu-man becoming, help me to become." You will create your own experience of life even in this very Time of Events we are all in.

Follow your intuition, if you feel bad where you are, it's time to make a move. Imagine where you want to be for the near futur, concentrate on it. Allow the Universe to make it happen for you and make your part.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:29 AM   #19
SeekingAlpha
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ace,

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. I have been following the financial market very closely for the last 4 years and have been seeing what we are experiencing today coming for a long time. At one point I was just as enraged as you were, but I think since I have been neck deep with financial information for such a long time, I have kind of become just numb to it all. My wife tells me that I don't smile anymore and she's right, this kind of stuff is extremely preoccupyinig on a person's mind.

The one thing that I have figured out dispite all the bad news is to just cherish your friends and loved ones. Enjoy your time with them and create a circle of good energy around these people. It may not be much, but it makes all the difference when surrounded with negative circumstances.
SeekingAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:00 AM   #20
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

hii there ace!
we are in atime of change,weather changes season changes&the all planet feels what u r feeling,it bounces back&foward from nature to us.
this week {&thats if u take any interests in astrology}
planet mars is moving into scorpio-which means we are gona be more agreesive&
confused by our sensitive side to our assertive side.
all in all life is like a.k.g sine wave{the line that goes zigzag when they chek pulse in moniter in hospitals}
so take it as it came,it all means you are living life to the fullst essense of it.

all the best{hope u get me}
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #21
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=The Illuminated Ones;39874]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post

Well you better not use that chainsaw then.

peace n prozac,

That made me smile. Cheers !
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #22
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, me also - been trying, laughing - my girlfriend saw a bright orb floating at the right side of my head - it's been a ride - can't settle, but feel that this is a good thing that is happening - we are waking up! Any strand of DNA - 4th D consciousness - the Fed of light - or maybe all of them.

Stay positive - love and light...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote