Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:03 PM   #51
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Ickes' Reptilians are Counter Intel Op

OOOOPsss ... Ok never mind a thread has been started.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #52
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

So I guess that I will post this one, one of my favorite all time movies. Paints a little less intimidating reptilian picture. Perhaps who ever wrote this was trying to promote a non racist mentality when it comes to the appearance of different types of ET's? What if there is only one bad race of reptilians and 10 good ones? Isn't it a little reckless to group them all together and stereotype them? Has humanity learned nothing from our mistakes?

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #53
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I find it funny that you accuse me of the 'emotional body activiation' thing, did you not write your first post in this thread? Sorry but that was hippie-critical of you considering you did the very same thing.

That being said, why do you feel getting emotional is a bad thing? I enjoyed the emotions in your first post, and it is the reason I was very curious to find out why your belief is so strong concerning the reptoids... People should use that body more me thinks!

I also disagree with your statement about it being safe to stay in ignorance (or la la land). That is prison, sure I guess your relatively safe there.. if your in PC anyways, but it sure isn't freedom. Why are you so certain that researching the reptoids is life threatening? You create a good drama, so now I need the rest of the story. And the ones who are talking about in the open seem to be doing just fine for themselves so far, Bless them all.

This current life experience is going to end for us sooner or later, there is nothing to be scared of, it really is just an experience. Sure I could think of many better ways to end this one then on the dinner plate of a reptilian with extremely bad breath, but even if I did I'm sure it something I could talk about for aeons to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
So don't get your emotional body involved as like taking this so personal. You presented information that is only a piece of the pie and it is merely someone's take on it.

The reason for my comment on staying in la la land is that it is safe to do so in this case. It had nothing to do with your level of intelligence. But you already knew that. I was being sincere because this is just the tip of the iceberg. Again don't go and try to prove this one. It isn't worth your life and that was where I was coming from. Savy?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:32 AM   #54
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

"As I read these it struck me exactly what the reptilians are: A counter-intelligence operation."

That's what struck my nerve Christo888. Then the spiel after words to support that statement as that is exactly what it is. That is where la la land is. Because that statement is disinformation. If anyone swallowed that as in hook, line, and sinker, then realize that you were duped. Simply because it is very far from the whole truth. The technologies involved with this subject is only a small part of the bigger picture. The above statement sums up the whole Reptilian subject as "exactly". When it isn't. That is what is ignorant here and I choose not to be.

My concerns with this subject is that of experiences. Not a mis type. As in plural. I am also not the only one. To read it summed up as a covert operation is very mis leading and clearly shows the lack of experience on this topic, by the author. Again, this is a perception in it's truest form. But it is just one man's perception and it can not be or should be accepted as the the totality of the subject.

To also state it is again second hand information to the reader. There by the value of such information is basically near zero. Unless someone feels like inflating it to give it more value to create the illusion that this is real. Using the emotional body to give it energy by polarizing the content, to give it artificial life, thus creating that illusion. Thereby establishing it as credible.

Phtha,

Let's get something straight here. I am not your enemy. When you posted this, I was jumping up and down. It insulted my intelligence. It insulted my experience. I also thought I was civil about it and conceded to you, not out of weakness, but with respect. Why? Because if you ever had any real experience on this subject, such as a real encounter, your delivery would be much different. Now you can separate everything I have said and use it by twisting it out of context and try to convince others that I am a hypocrite because you "feel" like it. Well, your feelings won't have any effect on the truth of the matter. The bottom line, even now, I had a general concern for your well being. Your life. If you were to seek proof, you probably would never survive such an encounter. All the second hand information of lies will not help you to survive that encounter. That was why I said to stay in la la land on this. I asked you to take the blue pill on this subject. Not because I thought you were ignorant as in totally, but because if you were actually confronted with the truth, you wouldn't know what to do and you will only be putting yourself in harm's way. That is exactly where I was coming from. Trust me when I say, it wasn't about your feelings, at least the ones you have expressed. And then you want me to tell you my story. I don't think so. Also it should be noted if you haven't noticed, that some of the ones that have mentioned that they are an experiencer, won't either. So tough guy, you figure that one out.

Also, if YOU written up something original instead of hijacking someone's own work using the copy paste button, this thread would probably be a lot more valuable and might give us a better perspective from someone we know. All you have succeeded in is posting second hand information, then using it as a platform to justify your feelings. And there is nothing wrong with that to a point. But keep in mind there is a point. After a while is becomes very boring.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:11 AM   #55
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Out of curiosity LionHawk would you describe your experiences such as Miriam Delicado somewhat eluded too in her first interview with Kerry & Bill (or it was part of her book that is available to read on her site)?

Also, would your experiences also coincide with subtlety's mentioned by Alex Collier in his LA conference talk, let's say Denver Airport for reference? And maybe some 'stormtroopers' infiltrating a base in NM?

And would your experience also be a similar litmus test against many references of why certain people will not discuss this topic openly but perhaps they describe their experience behind closed doors and may be why some such as Kerry may be a little strong in their approach towards let's say Dr. Greer for stating ET's here are benevolent?

And a side note when you use the phrase 'trust me' the opposite actually occurs just FYI... Many attorney's have been fired for saying just that to their clients!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-12-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:43 AM   #56
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk your really losing me here lol.
I'm sorry this thread insults your intelligence... I can't see why it would but hey to each his own. Why were you jumping up and down and then accuse me of getting emotional? I'm really not, your reactions just make me curious.

Obviously if I had real experience on the subject my opinions would change, but like I say I haven't, and I made a rule with myself that I will never believe anything like this subject matter with 100% certainty unless I gain personal experience. I will also never say it is all BS without 100% proof, I still lean towards counter intel op... It has nothing to do with insulting you intelligence, I promise! You could be right..

I mentioned hippie-crit because you accuse me of the very things you are doing in this thread, you did it again with this reply acusing me of taking it personal.. yet look at you. I'm just being factual is all, not my fault if its true.

Again you create all this drama and tell me to back down lol. Again I tell you I have no fear about anything here in this life. I really don't. I just think you have nothing to add, not sure what your goal is though.
Why do you call me a tough guy? Stop insulting, I'm just asking questions...

Sorry the copy and paste annoys you. I mentioned before hand it was just that, as I thought it was a good article, stop trying to change the issues here. I never claim to be intelligent like you do.

I'm curious is all.

Christos I can say you are right about that 'trust me' statement.. lol.
*fires lionhawk*

Kidding!

Quote:

Phtha,

Let's get something straight here. I am not your enemy. When you posted this, I was jumping up and down. It insulted my intelligence. It insulted my experience. I also thought I was civil about it and conceded to you, not out of weakness, but with respect. Why? Because if you ever had any real experience on this subject, such as a real encounter, your delivery would be much different. Now you can separate everything I have said and use it by twisting it out of context and try to convince others that I am a hypocrite because you "feel" like it. Well, your feelings won't have any effect on the truth of the matter. The bottom line, even now, I had a general concern for your well being. Your life. If you were to seek proof, you probably would never survive such an encounter. All the second hand information of lies will not help you to survive that encounter. That was why I said to stay in la la land on this. I asked you to take the blue pill on this subject. Not because I thought you were ignorant as in totally, but because if you were actually confronted with the truth, you wouldn't know what to do and you will only be putting yourself in harm's way. That is exactly where I was coming from. Trust me when I say, it wasn't about your feelings, at least the ones you have expressed. And then you want me to tell you my story. I don't think so. Also it should be noted if you haven't noticed, that some of the ones that have mentioned that they are an experiencer, won't either. So tough guy, you figure that one out.

Also, if YOU written up something original instead of hijacking someone's own work using the copy paste button, this thread would probably be a lot more valuable and might give us a better perspective from someone we know. All you have succeeded in is posting second hand information, then using it as a platform to justify your feelings. And there is nothing wrong with that to a point. But keep in mind there is a point. After a while is becomes very boring.

Last edited by Phtha; 10-12-2009 at 06:45 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:52 AM   #57
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Points well taken Christo. But also make an important note and that is I am not a lawyer. When I said "trust me" was in reference to someone's feelings as a none factor when you have an encounter. I wasn't asking permission for someone to sign on the dotted line and there were no request of pentacles in this statement.

The fact of the matter is that there is a lot not being said here. That is so evident. The reasons are so obvious. Aside from those who have experienced, there are other issues that come into play after the experience. I don't know what could be worse. The actual experience or the experience as to having to deal with it for the rest of your days. Because those types of experiences don't just go away. You carry them everywhere you go. So if I say trust me, when I say I wouldn't do it again. I mean it literally.

What it comes down to for me and I have also had other people say something like the fact that I don't have to prove it to them. The reasons come down to be able to handle it as in awareness often falls so short in these matters. Some can handle it but many can't. Just as an example that all the people on line don't come here as it scares the hell out of them. What we often end up doing is dealing with the their fears and their reactions and still have to juggle the fears of the experience all at the same time. When in fact we even want to forget what happened to us because of the that fear factor and then to have a heckler wanting to exploit you on top of it would make any person say, Forget it! Been there done that. Why bother having people who just don't know just try to ruin your day when you already have been through the mill. Why ask for more punishment? Someone said it was like going through a gauntlet. I couldn't agree more. Then if you do talk about it, it so often ends up like the rut season. Like right now as in the deer going through their season to propagate. Where the bucks scape, urinate to mark their turf, scape a tree,and so on. It can end up with two bucks saying mine is bigger than yours without any resolve to getting to the real truth.

Here's the sad part. I have been here for a few weeks and I already know of people here that have had some incredible first hand experiences in this area. I also find these people to be probably the most humble, compassionate, honest souls you'll ever come across. True warriors of the spirit. Not wantabees. The real unspoken heroes who know what is at stake. Who have engaged the enemy and lived to be able to tell about it. On a daily basis I might add. The enemy being of true form, whether it is etheric or physical. These things to us are not something we have invited into our lives. We started out trying to be normal and have normal lives like anyone else. But that is not what we are allowed to have and to have hecklers who don't get it at all on top of it? I'm on the wrong Planet is all I can figure. We have been demonized, isolated, driven out of having normal lives, and so forth. yet we stand as strong as we can to bring the truth out so that others can protect themselves from this type of encounter and what do we get for it? I could go on and on but what's the point of it?

Miriam is another one. A modern day hero who was almost killed in the beginning of Aug. Because they don't want you to know. It was no accident. Which brings up another thing that is never mentioned and one of the things I was referring to earlier as to what happens afterward. How would you like to be hunted down on a daily basis? How would you like to be on their KILL LIST? How would you like to live a life where you had to be prepared for every and all kinds of attack that range from technological weapons, to etheric attacks, mind control scenarios ( where the rage of someone else is used against you, as in like your best friend), name it? Like Miriam, where she says I don't want to be here telling you this, I can relate! There is no way where I would be seeking an interview. No way!

For that matter I was guided here to do what I could to help some of these people. I am doing that work and not just sitting in my chair. I don't get paid for it either so there is no profit being made here with those efforts. I am not in this for profit. I have no personal agenda but to assist those who could use some assistance. I don't know everything either. But what I do know is not going to be smeared because that is all I have left in this life. No one can take that from me, period.

Maybe I'm not answering all that you have asked as my experience is different as to the ones you have referred to. We all have unique assignments that are only part of the puzzle of this huge picture. I am only one light in many. Part of the whole. But my light is on. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news as many of the lights are off. Not my choice as that has only increased the burden to be spread out amongst the few who's light is on. It will also come to a point where all I can do is enough and I will have to just drop it. If humanity can't come together and get their houses in order, I'm going to retire from this as in permanent. And if by some chance we end up in some terrible war, don't come looking for me for the answers or the soulutions as those who have chosen not to wake up, will realize that they need a body guard and when that is realized you will know it will be to late. won't do what the Government has already done, and that is sell you out. If you want to accept their pile of stuff as so or the second hand press that dis informs everyone, consider the fact that you have sold yourself out. I will also not take responsibility for it so where this qualifies to those who can't handle the truth, you will only have you to blame for your choices. Now you can call me arrogant! I'm sorry if I am not sugar coating it. To much is at stake to sugar coat it and our time is at hand. As of yesterday, Oct 11, 2009, we are now in it folks. There is no turning back and if we can't open our minds to the all the possibilities and continue to sugar coat the facts and spread dis information because we forgot the basics, we are in trouble already.

You mentioned Denver International. Have you been there? I haven't been there as being in there. Because I won't go in there. I have been by there as recent as a few weeks ago. For that matter I was going by there back in the day when they were building it and it was bad then. It is much worse now as the evil there continues to ooze out ward from it. It's a story but to give you the short end of it, there was a young man sitting next to me on this Greyhound bus I was on, We just left Denver and travel about 45 minutes and the bus broke down. Let me tell you, you can start a thread just on this subject. The kid knew I was freaking out and didn't know why. I couldn't tell him. I didn't want to freak him out. All I can say was I was relieved when we got the bus going again and we crossed that Kansas border. So when you are on their Kill list and you're on their turf, how are you suppose to act? Especially when cellular memory kicks in.

You can call it what you like, Phtha. I was straight up about what I said and I conceded and that wasn't enough for you. Talk about drama. I will say this one more time and that is I'm sorry! What you do with this response as I have laid it all out there for you except my experience in this subject, is up to you as I can detach from it. You started this thread and just out of respect I will leave it. Just to keep some kind of peace.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #58
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The only thing I know of Miriam is from the project Camelot interview, and she shared nothing in that interview that hasn't been out there in the ufo circles for some time. That interview never set well with me either, I had mentioned this on the Mariam thread some time ago. Maybe she is telling the truth, I just have my doubts, nothing personal against her, I wish her the best.

As for her recent accident, maybe it was just an accident, they do happen quite often you know?
I'm not trying to be disagreeable, I just don't jump to conclusions so fast.

Quote:
Here's the sad part. I have been here for a few weeks and I already know of people here that have had some incredible first hand experiences in this area. I also find these people to be probably the most humble, compassionate, honest souls you'll ever come across. True warriors of the spirit. Not wantabees. The real unspoken heroes who know what is at stake. Who have engaged the enemy and lived to be able to tell about it. [/I][/SIZE]
There is nothing sad about that, I think its great that we are able to share stories so readily with each other thanks to the www. And I agree with you that these people are just as important and do just as much work as the big names in the scene.
I think it can be dangerous to trust people so fast though, to give them your 100% belief, without first getting to know them in real life first, or at least quite well online.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #59
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I also choose not to take the red or the blue pill thank you. They both lead to lies and deceit, the only question is which side has more?
Old 10-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #60
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to thank Phtha for sharing this article.. I like to look at things ojectively and to get as many different angles on a subject as possible.. This way I can try to understand the subject with a even opinion.. Its not to say I think it is true or false or real information or dis-information just like to look at things analyically... And that would be the same with your experience with these beings LionHawk.. You cannot 100% say it would be bad or harm us as in any way, you can say you think it might... I for one have heard there are some that are benevolent, whos to say one might meet one of those.. Whos to say that one might actually relish the experience.. Humans are strange creatures, some like to be hung just by hooks though the skin... I think there is at least one human in the race who would enjoy just about anything possible..

Stef

Last edited by chelmostef; 10-12-2009 at 09:26 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #61
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I was shown pictures of a body ripped in half after a car accident with a semi... I could've done without seeing those pictures... I wouldn't recommend to anyone having a desire to see those pictures. But some people are unphased... to each their own, right. 'Trust me' I know what you mean.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:39 AM   #62
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
I would like to thank Phtha for sharing this article.. I like to look at things ojectively and to get as many different angles on a subject as possible.. This way I can try to understand the subject with a even opinion.. Its not to say I think it is true or false or real information or dis-information just like to look at things analyically... And that would be the same with your experience with these beings LionHawk.. You cannot 100% say it would be bad or harm us as in any way, you can say you think it might... I for one have heard there are some that are benevolent, whos to say one might meet one of those.. Whos to say that one might actually relish the experience.. Humans are strange creatures, some like to be hung just by hooks though the skin... I think there is at least one human in the race who would enjoy just about anything possible..

Stef
You have heard the reptelian's are benevolent? That's a new one...I don't think I've ever heard that...where might you have gotten that information?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:01 AM   #63
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
I'd be curious for those who have had the experience of meeting a Reptilian whether you've noticed a 'sulphur' smell.......also whether you experienced any physical reactions after the meeting....such as a rash on exposed areas of the skin.

as for the sulphur smell

it is the stench of demons

its a dead giveaway

of the visitor's nature

for it comes from brimstone
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:30 AM   #64
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Stef,

It is what you choose to subscribe to. So choose away, friend. Just choose wisely. Or not.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-13-2009 at 04:33 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:27 AM   #65
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:23 AM   #66
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #67
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Jordanus Maximus

suggests

the sound of God's steps in Eden

must mean He is an alien

and

that the man

in Genesis 18

whom Abraham

speaks of as the Lord

must be an alien

He cannot fathom

that God would appear

to man as a man

or a burning bush lol
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #68
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have been watching the series Hauntings on the TV late at night.

I'm surprised at the stories these people are coming out with and I have to admit that there is something deffinately out there.

If its coming over fromt he 5th dimension or what. It may very well be what David is talking about.

I bet he has seen many

I know what I have seen. I believe in what my son had seen and just in case, I want you all to know. I do not drink or use drugs. I just seen the things I did and I sure an hell didn't manisfest them up...............I had no clue that they looked prior to my seeing them.

there is something out there thats for sure
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #69
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

well I listened to the video you put up Ortho and it has left me speachless !
Old 10-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #70
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock mentioned in Los angeles Awake and Aware conference that some of the alternative news web sites are sponsored by the Pentagon. I have always had my doubts about David Icke. Mind you I have read some of his books, visited his web site many times and listened to his videos. The thing that characterizes both he and alex Jones is they are always fear based. They never offer solutions. just problems. They think it is enough to know the truth. Well, sorry folks, knowing the truth is only the start. I was enlightened myself once, a long time ago. And I can tell you I feel into the trap of conspiracy theories. They sound enticeing. Like you are always learning something new. But after 50 years you realize you are going around and around in circles. just like those people who are always predicting the ETs and coming any day now.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:12 AM   #71
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

yes, easily recognized Votron... if there are no solid solutions, what IS the point of reitterating fear based sharings.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:27 AM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

You are so correct voltron. Solutions must be formulated. Just spouting problems is like drilling holes in a lifeboat. The problems need to be clearly revealed...but proper solutions should be formulated before yelling that the sky is falling.

Some speakers and writers provide vital information regarding the problems...but one must look elsewhere to locate solid and workable solutions. Running in the streets (the result of being programmed with fear and anger)...or giving up (the result of being programmed with 'resistance is futile')...are not solid and workable solutions.

The subjects discussed on Avalon can be very tricky. Problems must always be balanced with solutions. This is easier said than done. I worry that we can bury ourselves in the problems on the one hand...or bury our heads in the sand on the other hand. I'm not quite sure what the proper balance-point is. That's why I just mumble on the internet...and mumble to myself! It's easier that way!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-14-2009 at 12:46 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #73
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
David Wilcock mentioned in Los angeles Awake and Aware conference that some of the alternative news web sites are sponsored by the Pentagon. I have always had my doubts about David Icke. Mind you I have read some of his books, visited his web site many times and listened to his videos. The thing that characterizes both he and alex Jones is they are always fear based. They never offer solutions. just problems. They think it is enough to know the truth. Well, sorry folks, knowing the truth is only the start. I was enlightened myself once, a long time ago. And I can tell you I feel into the trap of conspiracy theories. They sound enticeing. Like you are always learning something new. But after 50 years you realize you are going around and around in circles. just like those people who are always predicting the ETs and coming any day now.
David Icke doesnt promote fear...............he says its "a need to know" that he tells us what is going on. He is all for peaceful protest. A stand up and let them know we know. At first Alex was all about fighting but he has changed his tune quite abit. He is no longer sponsoring this idea. He has completely changed his views on this.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:40 AM   #74
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I'm the opposite. I question Wilcock, mainly since his Nobama stance, but I admire Icke a lot and never got the feeling he is getting payed from insiders. Actually Icke is one of my favorite researchers in the biz. I don't see his style as fear mongering, you can't fix a problem if you don't know what it is so like Jones he has his part to play.

But your points are well taken about getting caught in these endless circles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
David Wilcock mentioned in Los angeles Awake and Aware conference that some of the alternative news web sites are sponsored by the Pentagon. I have always had my doubts about David Icke.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #75
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I also choose not to take the red or the blue pill thank you. They both lead to lies and deceit, the only question is which side has more?
Now that is interesting. First thought I had reading that: Yes - we all have hearts and don't need a pill to be led by it. If we are in a matrix, we don't need any pills to wake us up, we need to learn to listen to the infallible guide within.

However - what is it that catalyzes us to change direction - to start making the changes we need to make in order to extricate ourselves from the prison?

Red pill - Blue pill - simply an analogy for different kinds of catalyst and the choice to accept a harsher one if that's what you want to do.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote