Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Sereda - Hidden Harmonic Codes (Veritas)

I apologize if this thread is not in the right forum; however, David Sereda is one of those people who can talk about many topics (and with authority). On the latest Veritas show, he discussed the hidden harmonic codes of the universe. The latter was a hot topic and twice the satellite feed was cut during two separate appearances on Coast to Coast AM. I decided to focus a lot on this.

I asked him why the satellite feed was cut (as confirmed by Art Bell in 2000) and he said that the military does not want the mainstream public to know this, as the communication is instantaneous, regardless of where you are in the universe and it is the most efficient way to communicate with extraterrestrials.

In addition, he discussed the secrets of the pyramids, anti gravity, extraterrestrial communication and his latest film: Mona Lisa's Little Secret.

http://www.veritasshow.com

Enjoy!

Manticore

Last edited by manticore; 04-24-2009 at 06:04 PM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Sereda - Hidden Harmonic Codes (Veritas)

Outstanding work!
Im putting this on my list to listen to tonight!
Thank you for sharing! We will set this planet free! I know! I know!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

"Location: Citizen of the World"

Awesome... open the doors 'n take off the hinges!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #4
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
I asked him why the satellite feed was cut (as confirmed by Art Bell in 2000) and he said that the military does not want the mainstream public to know this, as the communication is instantaneous, regardless of where you are in the universe and it is the most efficient way to communicate with extraterrestrials.

Manticore

So please tell me how to have this instant communication.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #5
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

I’m just listening to the interview now - so far so good. It’s really captivating information that I think more people need to hear.

Last edited by pushedforfreedom; 04-24-2009 at 11:32 PM.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:20 AM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

those that listened to this program and wish to view the xray s taken of the mona lisa by the Canadian Government here is the link

http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/aboutUs/nr...explore_e.html
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:11 AM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks NB, first time I see that.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #8
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey Mel, in my opinion, thats was one of the best shows ever. The amount of info thats was out there by both of your guests was phenomenal. I was rivetted to some of the stuff that David was talking about. It felt "right".

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hey Mel, in my opinion, thats was one of the best shows ever.
Henry
In my opinion too.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:26 AM   #10
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks everyone for the kind remarks!

I really enjoyed both guests too.

Best,

Mel
Old 04-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Another great interview. But this is one that I am going to listen to at least two more times. There was so much information presented so quickly that my brain started shutting down about half-way through to prevent a fire! I would love to know what David thinks about the true views of the Vatican regarding the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution. In my view...there is a profound contrast between these foundational documents and the behavoir of the Vatican throughout it's history...and may be essential ingredients in a 'Final Jihad' endgame...with aliens as the wild-card! This link may help to clarify these thoughts: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13495 Here is a really off the wall thought...what if the Mona Lisa is a portrait of Jesus? Wouldn't that give a boost to the divine feminine crowd?! What would Warner Sallman(1940 portrait artist) say? In any case...Jesus studies at the university level is one of the most disorienting and complicated studies imaginable. Whether one is a believer, or not...a study of Jesus(especially his words) is highly recommended. Just the process of wrestling with the issues which emerge...really makes you face yourself...and think. Some have suggested that the ufo/alien/reptilian phenomenon is as spiritual as it is physical. If so...a study of religion/theology/spirituality may be necessary to properly evaluate what is really going on.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-27-2009 at 04:46 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #12
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

I sent this picture to someone who studies Leonardo Da Vinci and others and she says that at that time, it was well known that painters/artists would recycle their canvas. Did Leonardo Da Vinci do this on purpose, as David said, or did he simply reuse his canvas and painted over it?

That may be Leonardo's little secret and he certainly took it with him to the grave.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 06-18-2009, 05:43 AM   #13
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Here is a really off the wall thought...what if the Mona Lisa is a portrait of Jesus? Wouldn't that give a boost to the divine feminine crowd?! What would Warner Sallman(1940 portrait artist) say?
Speaking of Mona,

This was posted on Coast to Coast AM Host Ian Punnet's blog:

Quote:
June 12, 2009 -- A half-nude painting has surfaced that looks much like the Mona Lisa, sparking debate over just how far Leonardo daVinci took his iconic painting.

The newly revealed painting, hidden for almost a century within the wood wall of a private library, shows a portrait of a half-naked woman with clear links to the famous (and clothed) Mona Lisa.

The work, which do****ents suggest was at least based on never-seen similar work by Da Vinci, is now on exhibit at the Museo Ideale in the Tuscan town of Vinci, where Da Vinci was born in 1452.

The lady in the portrait does not exactly resemble the original Mona Lisa, but there is little doubt it has parallels with the painting hanging at the Louvre museum in Paris.

"The frontal look, the position of the hands, the spatial conception of the landscape, with columns at the sides, show a clear link with the Mona Lisa's iconographic theme," Alessandro Vezzosi, director of the museum, told Discovery News.

Doesn’t that just like the Mona Lisa IF Leonardo had painted her at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally?

Expected soon: the discovery of a lost DaVinci’s “Last Supper” where Jesus and the Disciples are all portrayed by dogs . . .

Here is the Coast to Coast AM March 2009 SHOW with David Sereda

Harmonic Codes Pyramids and Stargates Part 1/12

VIDEO Part 1/12 (9:59):
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #14
sleepingnomore

I've had some unusual experiences with harmonic tones and hope this topic gets more exposure.