Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-30-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
glasgowkev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Desperately Seeking Answers..............

I have just recelntly watched a video of David Icke making a presentation to the oxford university in england.

this is a must view piece and throws up many different but yet relavent topics..

havin just watched it with a fellow, like minded free spirit like myself we became aware of a part in the speech where mr Icke refers to government scientists being drugged (OR AS HE PUT IT - PATCHED???) and made dependant on a drug which reportedly has a 72 hour "trip" , after such time the subject (or should i say victim) has to go back to his handlers (i.e. C.I.A?? help me out here people!!) to get another "fix" as failure to do so results in the onset of terrible, even life threatening symptoms, consequences.. thus controlling who the scientists work for in the future and also preventing any of speaking out about thier work...

i am just writing this in the hope that either an insider or just 1 of the highly intellectual users of this site can back up these claim or debunk them...

i look forward to your responses, whatever the outcome may be..

thanx

and if David Wilcock reads this, keep up the gr8 work friend and make sure u dont leave the current road that Ra has set u on

to watch David Ickes interview click following link - http://video.google.com/videosearch?...david+icke+ox#

Last edited by glasgowkev; 09-30-2008 at 04:02 PM.
glasgowkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Desperately Seeking Answers..............

Overview of the 20th century if you like videos http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57907453201814
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
glasgowkev
Avalon Senior Member

thanx for your post but do u have anything relevant to the question i posed.....
Old 09-30-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

whenever I come across some puzzle like this, where there is no proof for or against something, I just look at it logically.

The pharmaceutical technology is certainly there, so there is no question that it COULD be happening.

The opportunity for it to happen is certainly there if you believe in the shadow GOV. Many places it could be happening if this type of thing were to occur.

The motive....

well now this is where the crux of the matter is

do you believe they would?
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #5
glasgowkev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
whenever I come across some puzzle like this, where there is no proof for or against something, I just look at it logically.

The pharmaceutical technology is certainly there, so there is no question that it COULD be happening.

The opportunity for it to happen is certainly there if you believe in the shadow GOV. Many places it could be happening if this type of thing were to occur.

The motive....

well now this is where the crux of the matter is

do you believe they would?

I thank u for your response. i feel if there are secret powers i.e. illuminati elements at work with in the u.s / british governments ( which i stronly believe there are) then i feel they would use such technology/pharmacutecals to ensure the subject/victims working within the black ops world stay loyal and stay quiet.

would love to see some hard evidence although i feel this may be hard to come by as surely, well 1 would hope, that news like this would have reached the "outside world" by now?? no??
Old 09-30-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

from ive read of david icke he says some VERY relevant things, regarding the controllers of society and all our left/right brain paradigm thinking etc.

he exposes many things about the illuminati, but the one thing ive read and have reservations about is the reptillian thing. thats a huge debate unto itself among "fringe" topics.

personally i dont really buy it, some of his sources on the reptillian thing are very sketchy, in addition different sources say he was fed that as deliberate disinfo to discredit the real stuff he talks about.

he lumps all sacred geometry and egyptian iconography etc with "reptillian" whereas vibrations and geometry is based in physics not just an esoteric occult "reptillian" signs and signals. those ancients just harnessed a lot of legitimate energy through those structures and symbols, just because the ruling elite has co opted it througout the ages doesnt mean IT in itself is bad.

that would be like saying "the force" is bad because youve only seen darth vader use it. it can be used positively or negatively, david wilcock speaks about all this at length i think he has a better grasp of the situation than icke.

google davids lecture on 2012 and beyond and youll see him explain all this in detail.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:18 PM   #7
glasgowkev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
from ive read of david icke he says some VERY relevant things, regarding the controllers of society and all our left/right brain paradigm thinking etc.

he exposes many things about the illuminati, but the one thing ive read and have reservations about is the reptillian thing. thats a huge debate unto itself among "fringe" topics.

personally i dont really buy it, some of his sources on the reptillian thing are very sketchy, in addition different sources say he was fed that as deliberate disinfo to discredit the real stuff he talks about.

he lumps all sacred geometry and egyptian iconography etc with "reptillian" whereas vibrations and geometry is based in physics not just an esoteric occult "reptillian" signs and signals. those ancients just harnessed a lot of legitimate energy through those structures and symbols, just because the ruling elite has co opted it througout the ages doesnt mean IT in itself is bad.

that would be like saying "the force" is bad because youve only seen darth vader use it. it can be used positively or negatively, david wilcock speaks about all this at length i think he has a better grasp of the situation than icke.

google davids lecture on 2012 and beyond and youll see him explain all this in detail.

well i have to agree with u on the reptilian/shape shifting material he presents. in addition it does provide the ammunition for sceptics/debunkers to ridicule him, as he was when he 1st came out into the public to share his views.

david icke, along with david wilcock and the project camelot guys, are gems of info in what is becoming an increasingly dark world
Old 09-30-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
david icke, along with david wilcock and the project camelot guys, are gems of info in what is becoming an increasingly dark world
the 'brightness' of reality will remain constant due to the law of Balance.
However, your particular view will change depending on your focus and intent.
Each of us choose that which we empower.
Choose Light

Last edited by Rareheart; 09-30-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote