Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-27-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Talking about potential

Hi my dear brothers and sisters. Here is a thought to be considered.

I hear a lot of question raising in the form of what if...

We loose the internet.
We do not have food supply.
We are without energy.
We are put into camp.

The list is indeed very long. All these thoughts are legitimate. I include myself in these thoughts.

On the other hand, what may bring about a New Paradigm? What may mean a Hu-man potential at 100%. A brain fully functioning? Contemplate it.

Example are available. All extraordinary things Hu-man becoming have realized during the course of our history are example.

Telepathy, telekinesis, hands that heals, traveling by spirit, etc... just to name a few.

This IS what is coming for us. In fact, I myself begin to use on a regular base this potential. The purpose of these words are only to bring about your focus on the New Paradigm coming. Access your potential my brothers and sisters. Reclaim your power!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:44 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Talking about potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hi my dear brothers and sisters. Here is a thought to be considered.

I hear a lot of question raising in the form of what if...

We loose the internet.
We do not have food supply.
We are without energy.
We are put into camp.

The list is indeed very long. All these thoughts are legitimate. I include myself in these thoughts.

On the other hand, what may bring about a New Paradigm? What may mean a Hu-man potential at 100%. A brain fully functioning? Contemplate it.

Example are available. All extraordinary things Hu-man becoming have realized during the course of our history are example.

Telepathy, telekinesis, hands that heals, traveling by spirit, etc... just to name a few.

This IS what is coming for us. In fact, I myself begin to use on a regular base this potential. The purpose of these words are only to bring about your focus on the New Paradigm coming. Access your potential my brothers and sisters. Reclaim your power!

Namaste, Steven
Naked and not ashame. Stripped of all the things of this world. We become NEO or the One.
Awakening our ladden potential and rising up out of the mundane cubical of limited potential and becomming SUPERMEN. I am with you brother.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote