Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Jeremiad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Important Question for George Greene

Hey guys and gals!

So I've been enjoying a lot of videos and interviews with George Greene lately (currently watching the one Kerry and Bill did with him earlier this year), and I must say I find all of his information incredibly fascinating. Thank you guys so much for taking the time to put his story on tape.

However, one thing has been bothering me tremendously about his story, and I wanted to get other Project Avalon members' take on the subject.

One of George's big issues is this deal with overpopulation. How humanity has become too vast and is using up all the resources on Earth. I've come across a lot of people who agree on this overpopulation idea, so I wanted to figure it out myself, and did a few math equations (though, math is certainly not my strong point), and what I came up with startled me a bit.

See, I took the population density of New York City, which has a population of about 8 million or so people. I then applied that to the entire world (I rounded it up to 7 billion for ****s and giggles), and if we were to stick all of humanity in the same population density as NYC, we'd get a giant megacity about 725 miles by 725 mile.

I know this sounds incredibly large, and it certainly is by anyone's standards, but if you take that, and put it on the globe, it's about half the size of Alaska. Yes this is incredibly large, and no, not everyone wants to live like that. However, I ask you to take out half the the size of Alaska, and then look at everything else.

I refuse to believe that all that's left of the uninhabited area of Earth could not feed our population. Not only that, but if you couple it with the fact that free unlimited energy is a fact that has been hidden from the populace, then how on Earth could we not sustain not only the people living today, but the people to come for at least a hundred years or so?

Mr. Greene seems to be an intelligent man capable of making such a calculation, so why base everything on this fact that humanity is this cancer eating our planet? Yes, we are using up the resources, but only because the powers that be want to make a buck. If we had the power of free unlimited energy, then we wouldn't need to be destroying the rain forests, or drilling up all the worlds oil.

I'm curious to hear everyone's take on this. Maybe my calculations are wrong, or maybe there's something that I'm not taking into account. But it seems like there's something missing here and it's a little fishy to me.

Thanks for your input!

- J
Jeremiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important Question for George Greene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremiad View Post
One of George's big issues is this deal with overpopulation. How humanity has become too vast and is using up all the resources on Earth. I've come across a lot of people who agree on this overpopulation idea, so I wanted to figure it out myself, and did a few math equations (though, math is certainly not my strong point), and what I came up with startled me a bit.

Jeremiad, you bring up excellent points. I congratulate you for being an independent thinker!

Others have done similar calculations. You're right, the earth does have the resources to support everyone although obviously the population can't simply continue to grow forever. Let me throw a couple other ideas into the mix...

Earth is a living thing, not a big rock to be mined. I know you know this, but my point is that besides us, there is a vast ecosystem that can be thrown badly out of kilter, and in fact has been. We are part of the system, not just sitting in a throne on top of it.

To build this hypothetical city, one would need an immense industry. Factories, cement plants, roads, sewer systems, power systems...imagine a place the size of NYC or Johannesburg or Tokyo with no power. It would be a kind of hell at first. Communities would spring up in individual buildings...high-rises where people would never climb up and down 100 flights of stairs.

Back to resources...when we say the Earth has enough for all, what exactly are we talking about? Enough for us all to live how? It wouldn't be much fun if we all existed in slums like they have in Haiti or Brazil, picking through piles of garbage, trying to scrounge enough to feed our families. On the other hand I don't see how we could all live like typical Americans or Europeans, with our big houses and our many toys.

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:23 PM   #3
FractalCatalyst
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Maine, USA, Sol-3, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe A

First I want to apologize up front if this goes too far off topic.

I have a hard time hearing about overpopulation from a supposedly trusted source considering the stinking globalist scumbags at the Club of Rome are the modern source of the "overpopulation" meme (and unevidenced hypothesis at best) as a justification for depopulation which is a newspeak name for mass murder or genocide.

We know Kissinger, Bush Sr. & drag wife, et. al. have publicly stated their disdain for the proles... disdain isn't even the word for it. Disregard? Schadenfreude? Anyhow, they've come right out and said they want to depopulate the earth by 80% which would leave a lush paradise for the 1% power elite who already own over 50% of the planet's resources to live a rich, transhumanist life devoid of the distasteful poor "natural" humans who will not join them in Ray Kurzweil's vision of techno-immortality for the wealthy.

Anybody see the Cartmanland episode of South Park, where Cartman buys a bankrupt theme park and gets to ride all the rides by himself with no lines, no waiting? Pure heaven until the systems started breaking down and needing maintenance and security. That's where the rest of us come in. They can't kill us all, nor do they want to. But 20% of 99% of 7 billion is still a looooooot of slaves.

To me, overpopulation is very much like the Global Warming meme (the threat, not the truth that "climates change"). Now damnit, even NASA doesn't deny that rapid climate change is occurring all over the solar system (Wilcock anyone?), all of which can be easily reconciled against solar-geomagnetic activity, so why do we have to put up with being told we're (the lower 99%) causing the Earth's problems and should voluntarily kill ourselves, stop breeding, and (for women) get on the Rockefeller Pill ASAP to trick your body unnaturally into what should be an occasional, natural but not perpetual hormonal imbalance, in the name of saving the planet from ourselves? It stinks of social control.

Yes, we need to be conscious of our ecosystems, watersheds and environmental impact.

Yes, condoms and B/C pills are the greatest thing to happen to human sexuality and female self-empowerment since the discovery of the Gaffenberg spot.

Yes, the climate is changing.

And yeah, we're probably evolving beyond the need for artificial nation-state boundaries and towards a bio-regional form of governance that takes care of the entire ecosystem, people included, with some form of international agreement over how trade is carried out and peace is maintained in the face of powerful sociopaths.

It's the propagandization of these important truths -- the amalgamation with ******** lies and divisive memes -- that's the most dangerous. This is why we (omnivores) cook meat before eating it... the parasites always come in with the protein, but it's no reason not to enjoy the benefits of the meat if you can properly disable the parasitic component by holding it to the fire.

What do we know about Green's background? As helpful as he appears to be trying to be, he very well could have drank some of the elitest kool-aid on such control memes such as overpopulation and global warming, possibly without realizing it. It's easy. That Texas professor who came out last year to say that humanity needs a big die-off was met with thunderous applause. It seems that George Green would have been one of those palm-slappers in the audience. But this doesn't negate his overall message, although it may have been planted within him to marginalize and contain his message, which is the most effective control game ever devised since the democratization of media to sanitize the truth against popular radical action.

Sorry to rant in circles, but I guess my point is that as we assimilate all this whistleblower testimony which does amount to hearsay and in many cases only confirms what we already know because it consists often entirely of non-new information from popular conspiracy lore, it's incredibly important to practice discernment. Discernment and intuition are the only defenses we have against the growing onslaught of new information, and they must be developed quickly so as to minimize the disabling power of disinformation piggybacking on new (or confirmed) truths.

9/11 is a perfect example. Does it matter if a plane hit the Pentagon? Does it matter if there were missles, particle beams, etc.? Not one bit. It doesn't even matter if Dr. Jones can deduce the use of thermate cutter charges to bring down the towers, or that Building 7 had a perfect controlled demolition crimp obvious to anyone in the CD business. None of it matters. What matters is who benefitted, where the money flowed and when, and who was the source of the obvious lies and confusion that allowed the situation to happen and then to go completely uninvestgiated. You can build maps of these associations and the clustering of names and activities makes it clear who was responsible and what the game is. Talking about pods, holograms, space weapons and Global Hawks does NOTHING for popularizing 9/11 truth but damage and discredit the entire thing to a deeply disaffected and heavily programmed/conditioned populace, so most of the "useless eaters" out there just disregard it all as nonsense thanks to this kind of parasitic disinfo. The tide is turning in public consciousness of the high crimes of 9/11, NO THANKS to any of these super-helpful self-styled experts that have popped out of the woodwork with extraneous and exotic hypotheses (can't even call them theories) which mean abo****e zilch to what would be a complicated but crystal-clear public prosecution of various parties involved.

Environmental and global consciousness are the same way. These things are evolving, at least in our circles of people who are actually paying attention to what's going on in the world and in many cases feel an intense calling to somehow help humanity through this transition. In the meantime, the current forces in power will do literally anything to maintain their control or slow progress enough to gain a foothold in the new paradigm, including co-opting the paradigm with their own experts who give us tasty morsels of truth wrapped in greasy, toxic strips of utter tripe.

I expect that goes double or triple for deep-black insiders who go on-camera for Bill & Kerry to spill whatever beans they've been allowed to take. If I were at the top of one of these global black-world crime syndicates wielding ET tech and more, I'd be sure to fill everybody under me with at least 10% unique ******** to make it easier to detect and automatically contain information leaks.

Dig?

Man, I gotta lay off the espresso.
FractalCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

A thought came to mind while I was reading your post. I thought about our current state of human evolution, and from what has been said, it seems that we are very very behind.

I think if we had evolved correctly, if we had advanced as we could have without "alien intervention", then our population would not have been an issue because we would have been allowed to visit and populate other planets. But, because of the apparent alien take-over of our planet, we are just breeding and expanding without evolutionary expansion.

When we finally discover our true selves, then population will not be an issue.

I too thought for a while "yeah, if we just had less people then things wouldn't be so bad for our planet," but now I appreciate our world and all of it's inhabitants. We are all here to fight these evil forces and guide each other into the next step of our evolution. Our souls have chosen to be here and are just itching to wake up.

Love you all,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I am almost ashamed to say this but I must. I was in an auto accident in 1990 that left me paralyzed in 1 arm and below my nipple area. I was fortunate to have been a high school drop out that went back to school in the 80's and got an accounting degree and have been self sufficiant. Although I require home healthcare to get me up and bathed in the morning and put to bed at night, my health insurance costs me over $1000 per month. I am now a CPA and have my own office. I live in a small midwestern city that is dying from lack of industry that moved out in the late 70's. I see a lot of people during income tax season. You would be surprised at the number of people who are:

1. on public assistance
2. on disability
3. trying to get disability
4. on public assistance but working for cash in the underground economy

When I see someone in my office being supported by their wife and they tell me they are trying to get their disability, I think to myself, I would kill to trade bodies with you. We have bred whole families that live on public assistance and they have lots of kids that taxpayers pay for that grow up knowing every kind of government giveaway that there is and they feel entitled to anything that they can get.

It is only getting worse. There are more of them than there are working chaps. remember the movie cinderella man (russel crowe) when it was an embarassment to take the government dole? He even paid it back after he made some money.

I am sorry to say that there does need to be some kind of cleansing. If everyone contributed to society then it would be a much different world. over 35 percent of americans are living or substantially living on government subsistance of some sort.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:24 PM   #6
FractalCatalyst
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Maine, USA, Sol-3, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe A

Well Taxmaster, you've certainly got an undeniably valuable perspective on the subject, but I can't help but think that any of those folks who do end up taking care of themselves and their own through financial collapse or anything else we're supposed to put up with throughout this transitionary period certainly would deserve to live in the new world they help create.

Not to sound like a social darwinist, but any of these folks that can't add enough value to the lives of others in some way to get whatever they need from others to make it through this harsh winter of civilization are pretty well destined for personal extinction, so in a sick, cold way it's kind of a non-issue, isn't it?

You've obviously proven that adding value to the lives of others doesn't even require an able body, just a sound mind and a strong will to succeed. Is this the real manifestation of the biblical prophecy of Judgement Day? Just the natural effect of people weeding themselves out?

You've given me much to consider.

Peace
FractalCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
Avalon Senior Member

The opinion that there 'needs to be a cleansing' is understandable from two positions as I see it.

One is the one you just outlined, there are a mass of what the elite term úseless eaters' out there. How are these people supposed to contribute to the new society we need to make and why would want them there? F#$k em, let em die.
We work for what we get and so we deserve it. They sit on their asses and get welfare and so they deserve nothing.
Actually, while we are at it, poor people don't contribute much either. The really poor ones. F#$k them too. They are just a burden on the rest of us. in fact why not have a cut off point? You must contribute this much to be allowed to progress.....

Once you start to think like that you are on the same rationale as the elite who are our problem. Its a type of divide and conquer again. I wouldn't be surprised when we are successful in overcoming these people and are looking back at what happened to find that exactly that had been an arrangement put in place. I mean that they have probably at some level said that through the business world it will be decided who gets to stay alive, the successful ones. Pass a magic number of money gathered and buy your golden ticket to the future!

I would guess that a lot if not all here would share my sentiments in that personally if I was to be offered a seat on a bus journey of more than ten minutes beside the type of arrogant, self-serving, aggressive, soul-less people who are the most successful business people in the world I would walk.

But the fact is that in this system that they have built the elite have created a filter for the worst traits in people. The business world and its atmosphere attract the worst types of people to the top. It also takes in ok people and moulds them into corporate machines, by the pressure to succeed.

Meanwhile those that don't want to or are not able to take part get marginalised and pressurised. The business machine is all encompassing, and if you ain't in it you ain't gonna make any money. If you don't make any money you are a failure and you should, and do, feel bad. Loser! You deserve it, you should get off your ass and get into business!
This is well established now and like the sheep we are we accept it when we should not!

Everyone works their ass off because 'things are tight'. Things seem to always be tight though, until you get to the top of the paylist, where things are anything but tight. Plenty of cash up there. Therefore we are told to aspire to get to the top. But ordinary dickheads like us will NEVER get to the top. Its like Ányone can be president'. LOL.

Anyway, I digress slightly. people on welfare are there for a couple of reasons.
1. They are unable to work. Legitimate people injured and unable to work for some reason.
2. They are scamming it.

The people unable to work are no problem to me. If they are legit then fine.
They are either injured or have lost their jobs.
If they have lost their jobs they need a scheme where they are placed in or offered new jobs and they need to have their allowance reduced incrementally as time goes on (not a long time) until they must find their own job or take one thats offered.

The people scamming it are scamming it because they can.
In this case the system needs to be changed so that they can't.

In both cases the solution is in the system not in the people. In the UK now a big thing in the media is immigrants on welfare. Well its hardly the peoples fault taking it if they can get it, they have nothing! If I was skint and went to a country where I could get welfare money so easily I would do it too. Its not the peoples fault its the system.

Knowing what we know about the 'systems' in our society, and who put them there, we should be able to see that this problem with welfare people is yet another contrived situation to make humans feel bad about ourselves and make us believe the overpopulation ********. Make us turn on other people.

Jordan Maxwell has a great line he uses; The word system is latin and was used in Rome to denote the sewers. It didn't mean 'the sewer system' the word system meant sewer. So consequently all our 'systems', put in place by our 'masters' are FULL OF ****.

Another side to it is that there are a lot of broken, psychologically damaged people out there, from the barrage of poisons in our food, water and on the airwaves. Your basic poor rednecked ignorant masses basically, and it is not their fault people. They are victims of the damaging and unnatural society that has been created to break us, and that we need to replace.

Yet another aspect is this; Physics has proved that we are all aspects of one universal whole. The underlying field of the universe is consciousness and we and everything else in it are parts of this indivisible whole. Quantum physics has shown that each and every particle has an effect on every other one, no matter how great the distance between them. Knowing this we have to see that if we are all one entity, an entity at war with itself will never be in harmony. If we are all part of one big consciousness, one big mind, then fighting and violence are mental illnesses, schitzo tendencies.
Wiping out, or allowing to be wiped out, a part of your own existence, in the shape of a mass of people you deem useless, is a blow against yourself, against ourselves, and must not be allowed to happen.

A look at the population figures of the different countries shows a trend. In first world countries the trend is a reduction in population. In third world ones its an increase. Countries that are out of the survival struggle and have some wealth start to have smaller populations, those engaged in the survival struggle have bigger families because they don't know how many will survive. They also, often for religious reasons, haven't got contraception. Well done religion! Always there with the correct solution.

Also, apart from China, a lot of the 3rd world countries who are poor and have too large a populations are ex-colonies. Their wealth has been hoovered out and they are left struggling. Well done British Empire et al!

The main point is that there is enough space, food, wealth and opportunity to move into the future for ALL the occupants of this planet. The info otherwise is disinfo and the pure evil of those elite who try to make US the human race feel that it is our fault is staggering. We need to rid ourselves of these lying wicked parasites and fulfill Bill Hicks' vision of exploring space, inner and outer, forever in peace!.

Sorry if that went on a bit...
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #8
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

@ Jeremiad

Here's another rough calculation for you.

Assume your 1/2 Alaska Megacity is there, and working just fine - with 7 billion people resident there. Can you imagine how much food is required to sustain those people? If you displace every person onto the streets (getting crowded), you would roughly need to cover at least half the entire city landscape (horizontally, not vertically) with food to feed them all. Even if you assume 1/10 of the entire city flat area, you are talking about a daily food consumption covering 1/20 of Alaska **DAILY**.

This was an extremely rough example, but still puts the resource requirements into perspective.

The point: a) people tend to be greedy and wasteful, b) it is extremely hard to support 7 billion people without harming the planet gravely.

As I realized a short while ago, people have mostly forgotten the meaning of need and replaced it with 'want'.

Last edited by Nik; 09-19-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 PM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everyone,

You all reall must read or see on Youtube the lecture given by Dr. Albert A. Bartlett (Google the name). It really impressed me and drove home the situation.

Also you should check out Henry Kissingers' 'Memorandum 200', which was published on 24 of April, 1974.

Also just to round off your weekend, you can read an interesting 'Report from Iron Mountain' publised on 30 of September, 1966.

If you bring the three things together, you get to see a wider picture.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #10
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Report from Iron Mountain was surprisingly fascinating, especially in its analysis of the necessity for war. I expected a depopulation propaganda report and instead found some rather thought-provoking reading!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #11
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

here are couple of theories:

1. earth/resources can not sustain such a large population (already mentioned above)

2. There are THOSE that can not CONTROL such a large population. So, they need to reduce the population (or pushing for that idea) to where it is better to CONTROL and to keep on CONTROLLING
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:00 PM   #12
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
2. There are THOSE that can not CONTROL such a large population. So, they need to reduce the population (or pushing for that idea) to where it is better to CONTROL and to keep on CONTROLLING
Also a very good point!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #13
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FractalCatalyst View Post
First I want to apologize up front if this goes too far off topic.

I have a hard time hearing about overpopulation from a supposedly trusted source considering the stinking globalist scumbags at the Club of Rome are the modern source of the "overpopulation" meme (and unevidenced hypothesis at best) as a justification for depopulation which is a newspeak name for mass murder or genocide.

We know Kissinger, Bush Sr. & drag wife, et. al. have publicly stated their disdain for the proles... disdain isn't even the word for it. Disregard? Schadenfreude? Anyhow, they've come right out and said they want to depopulate the earth by 80% which would leave a lush paradise for the 1% power elite who already own over 50% of the planet's resources to live a rich, transhumanist life devoid of the distasteful poor "natural" humans who will not join them in Ray Kurzweil's vision of techno-immortality for the wealthy.

Anybody see the Cartmanland episode of South Park, where Cartman buys a bankrupt theme park and gets to ride all the rides by himself with no lines, no waiting? Pure heaven until the systems started breaking down and needing maintenance and security. That's where the rest of us come in. They can't kill us all, nor do they want to. But 20% of 99% of 7 billion is still a looooooot of slaves.

To me, overpopulation is very much like the Global Warming meme (the threat, not the truth that "climates change"). Now damnit, even NASA doesn't deny that rapid climate change is occurring all over the solar system (Wilcock anyone?), all of which can be easily reconciled against solar-geomagnetic activity, so why do we have to put up with being told we're (the lower 99%) causing the Earth's problems and should voluntarily kill ourselves, stop breeding, and (for women) get on the Rockefeller Pill ASAP to trick your body unnaturally into what should be an occasional, natural but not perpetual hormonal imbalance, in the name of saving the planet from ourselves? It stinks of social control.

Yes, we need to be conscious of our ecosystems, watersheds and environmental impact.

Yes, condoms and B/C pills are the greatest thing to happen to human sexuality and female self-empowerment since the discovery of the Gaffenberg spot.

Yes, the climate is changing.

And yeah, we're probably evolving beyond the need for artificial nation-state boundaries and towards a bio-regional form of governance that takes care of the entire ecosystem, people included, with some form of international agreement over how trade is carried out and peace is maintained in the face of powerful sociopaths.

It's the propagandization of these important truths -- the amalgamation with ******** lies and divisive memes -- that's the most dangerous. This is why we (omnivores) cook meat before eating it... the parasites always come in with the protein, but it's no reason not to enjoy the benefits of the meat if you can properly disable the parasitic component by holding it to the fire.

What do we know about Green's background? As helpful as he appears to be trying to be, he very well could have drank some of the elitest kool-aid on such control memes such as overpopulation and global warming, possibly without realizing it. It's easy. That Texas professor who came out last year to say that humanity needs a big die-off was met with thunderous applause. It seems that George Green would have been one of those palm-slappers in the audience. But this doesn't negate his overall message, although it may have been planted within him to marginalize and contain his message, which is the most effective control game ever devised since the democratization of media to sanitize the truth against popular radical action.

Sorry to rant in circles, but I guess my point is that as we assimilate all this whistleblower testimony which does amount to hearsay and in many cases only confirms what we already know because it consists often entirely of non-new information from popular conspiracy lore, it's incredibly important to practice discernment. Discernment and intuition are the only defenses we have against the growing onslaught of new information, and they must be developed quickly so as to minimize the disabling power of disinformation piggybacking on new (or confirmed) truths.

9/11 is a perfect example. Does it matter if a plane hit the Pentagon? Does it matter if there were missles, particle beams, etc.? Not one bit. It doesn't even matter if Dr. Jones can deduce the use of thermate cutter charges to bring down the towers, or that Building 7 had a perfect controlled demolition crimp obvious to anyone in the CD business. None of it matters. What matters is who benefitted, where the money flowed and when, and who was the source of the obvious lies and confusion that allowed the situation to happen and then to go completely uninvestgiated. You can build maps of these associations and the clustering of names and activities makes it clear who was responsible and what the game is. Talking about pods, holograms, space weapons and Global Hawks does NOTHING for popularizing 9/11 truth but damage and discredit the entire thing to a deeply disaffected and heavily programmed/conditioned populace, so most of the "useless eaters" out there just disregard it all as nonsense thanks to this kind of parasitic disinfo. The tide is turning in public consciousness of the high crimes of 9/11, NO THANKS to any of these super-helpful self-styled experts that have popped out of the woodwork with extraneous and exotic hypotheses (can't even call them theories) which mean abo****e zilch to what would be a complicated but crystal-clear public prosecution of various parties involved.

Environmental and global consciousness are the same way. These things are evolving, at least in our circles of people who are actually paying attention to what's going on in the world and in many cases feel an intense calling to somehow help humanity through this transition. In the meantime, the current forces in power will do literally anything to maintain their control or slow progress enough to gain a foothold in the new paradigm, including co-opting the paradigm with their own experts who give us tasty morsels of truth wrapped in greasy, toxic strips of utter tripe.

I expect that goes double or triple for deep-black insiders who go on-camera for Bill & Kerry to spill whatever beans they've been allowed to take. If I were at the top of one of these global black-world crime syndicates wielding ET tech and more, I'd be sure to fill everybody under me with at least 10% unique ******** to make it easier to detect and automatically contain information leaks.

Dig?

Man, I gotta lay off the espresso.

The best post I have seen on this forum, so far, by a country mile. I don't buy the over-population scam just as I don't buy the golbal warming scam.

Project Camelot is an excellent resource but we should not fall into the trap of following Greene, Wilcock, Deacon etc. as "leaders". Remember: the "Illuminati" have said before that they would lead every revolution that stood against them , so we need to be careful and follow our intuition.

The "welfare" comment, in my opinion, shows how much we, as a species, have given away our personal power and personal responsibility to governments, who we rely on to provide for us.

We need to free ourselves from the cult of personality and the cult of reliance. and embrace personal responsibility and self-reliance. People in need do not need hand-outs and charity - they need their fellow human beings to re-affirm their importance and regain their self-respect.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #14
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Reading through this I got a couple of ideas but in the end... I'll make it very simple. I am sure this planet can easily handle 7 billion people without any damage to the planet and without anyone being really poor, under one simple condition -

everyone learns what PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY means.

From there, all the other problems would be solved. The planet can handle it, just not when the leaders are sick greedy lunatics and most of the others have this zombie-sheep mentality.

Personal responsibility starts with really small and simple things. In order for everyone to get enough, everyone must give something. Current humans are mostly parasites. And ffs, don't have 5 kids when you can't feed 2! [btw has anyone noticed that all those 'depopulationist' Rockefellers have on average 4-5 kids?]

Last point, current population is not really a problem, but the rate at which it is rising is. But then again, back to what I said about personal responsibility and it will get back in balance.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:44 PM   #15
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

There is no shortage of anything. Well alright there is a shortage of one thing ... ethics.

The amount of time and money spent on R + D making sure that everything stuffs up as soon as the warranty expires must be staggering.

Built in obsolescense is the scourge of modern society and so are the efforts of sick corporate minds that shelve superior inventions just so they can bilk us with ever replaceable inferior products. For just a couple examples we could have had porcelain exhaust systems and copper alloy radiators for autos over the past century that would have never needed replacement. And tyres that last for multiples of their current lifespan.

For as long as we've had electricity we could have had unbreakable filaments in lightbulbs but this product like many others was shelved in favour of inferior consumables. How often have you bought a product that has one -- deliberate-- weak link which ends it's life prematurely?

Not to mention economic warfare which is the root cause of poverty in the so called 'third world'. We could have a clean, sustainable, high tech society for 10 billion people on this planet.

So yes George Green is strangely in alignment with the terrestrial arch enemies of humanity on the question of Earths population and i dare say that is who the "plaedians" really are... terrestrials in the guise of ETs.

I first heard of George Green on the George Noory radio show. On the program George Green said that he met people who had contact with "Plaedians" who told him that the Plaedians engineered the Earth for 500 million people.

This was George's reply to those people ... "I don't care about THAT PARTICULAR DETAIL, how can i help you publish the book?" !

He went on to assert that ... "The 'plaedians' plan to encapsulate planet earth to make a sun out of it if nuclear war happens" --- no joke.

Also... " the "plaedians" engineered the human race as warriors so that balanced people didn't have to fight".

It is likely true that the the physical bodies of the race have been genetically tampered with to enhance agression but you can be sure that "balanced" people had no hand in it.

Last edited by milk and honey; 09-19-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: added 'Green'
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:47 PM   #16
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Why don't we step back a few and look at this issue from a higher perspective. Now the folks on welfare and the folks who can't contribute physically, etc. have all incarnated here for similar reasons that everyone else has. Everyone has a reason for being here weather we can justify it to ourselves or not. It's all just a grand play.

Who says it's time to wipe a few billion out because a really and truly flawed system we are all responsible for, more or less, says this needs to happen?

People who are against birth control & reasonable sex education for kids, anti-abortion, etc. are the minions of the power elite who are calling for population reduction???? They also hold the keys to the kind of technology that would make the quality of life for everyone vastly different. hm

Don't be swayed by this kind of Nazi crap-we are all here for a reason and there is no need to wipe anybody out, the play will continue. We just need to embrace our power and use it, not become a nicer version of elitists.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:29 PM   #17
Lindsay
Avalon Senior Member

We need to be careful not to just look at land area divided by people type calculations for the production of food. The entire land area of the earth is not all "farm able" land has to be fertile, crops have to be rotated which leaves land sitting fallow (not producing) etc. It's a much more complex calculation than just area v people. I have read that a 3 acre farm is the perfect size form sustainable agriculture, to support 1 family. 3 Acres can produce enough food and also allow rotation etc ( much more complicated than that of course) I own a farm of 3000 acres and it cant support 1 family ( it's a hobby which produces about 1/4 of my annual off farm income.So an interesting calculation would be ( arable land / 3 / families ( 7 billion /4?) ) Even so this would only be a rough number. What will be the additional "natural" rescources needed to produce that amount of food ie water? Fertiliser? Chemical?. Each new question raises more things to be taken into account. I'm not suggesting it can't be done, but Im am sure it is a way more complex issue than some would believe. On the other hand what do we produce world wide now? it has been said that we produce enough but the distribution is wrong, that maybe true I have seen thousands of tons of fruit dumped for $ reasons, surely that could have fed hungry people, but it wasn't "viable" to send it to a poor country so it was dumped.
Anyway, I'm ranting........

Cheers, Lindsay.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:56 PM   #18
Avalon Senior Member

You're right Pilot.
Another point worth considering is this, when the current state of affairs is blown open and exposed to the masses and people under duress who are not able to cope in this system are shown that its not them that is the problem, that all along the various systems have been set up against them, you cannot predict how people will react, there may be really unexpected creativity and dynamic responses.
We, to varying degrees, are ALL under the boot of the elite. When it comes off amazing things should and will happen.
Like, we are told that all the negative aspects of our existence from crime to greed to war and on and on are all down to 'Human nature'. Humans are like that, bad, get used to it, the world's a cess pit.
Not so. we do not have a clue what true human nature is as we have not been afforded the opportunity to realise our potential. Instead we're caught in this unending loop of false and unnecessary conflict.
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #19
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

This is the point...and you highlighted a good one. We cant live like "typical americans" with our mind numbing toys and means of distraction from the spirit, and Jeremiad hit the nail on the head. Ther is plenty to go round....Mother earth will always provide aslong as you take all that you need and no more. The fact is the western world are greedy sob's and as a result of being entertained 24 hours a day with popcorn on hand and a coolaide makes us sooooo DETACHED from the source, we are distracted, lazy, un-interested...our kids would rather blow people up on the xbox than play in the earth. The balance is wrong and we have been manipulate that way by the illuminati. The day you cant let go of your LCD, and your X3, or whatever your material attachment may be, youre done for. The world will eventually get back to the times when thngs are simple, no commerce or money to incite greed and it will be about sharing and feeding off the earth. Maybe even nomad style. If you are too attached to **** you cant take with you, your gonna struggle.

Much love xxx

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 09-19-2008 at 11:15 PM.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:33 PM   #20
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
This is the point...and you highlighted a good one. We cant live like "typical americans" with our mind numbing toys and means of distraction from the spirit, and Jeremiad hit the nail on the head. Ther is plenty to go round....Mother earth will always provide aslong as you take all that you need and no more. The fact is the western world are greedy sob's and as a result of being entertained 24 hours a day with popcorn on hand and a coolaide makes us sooooo DETACHED from the source, we are distracted, lazy, un-interested...our kids would rather blow people up on the xbox than play in the earth. The balance is wrong and we have been manipulate that way by the illuminati. The day you cant let go of your LCD, and your X3, or whatever your material attachment may be, youre done for. The world will eventually get back to the times when thngs are simple, no commerce or money to incite greed and it will be about sharing and feeding off the earth. Maybe even nomad style. If you are too attached to **** you cant take with you, your gonna struggle.

Much love xxx
Cheers your Majesty, well said. I hope when I'm old the yougsters will ask, "tell us again how you used to have to pay for electricity!"
Old 09-19-2008, 11:42 PM   #21
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8080028 View Post

Like, we are told that all the negative aspects of our existence from crime to greed to war and on and on are all down to 'Human nature'. Humans are like that, bad, get used to it, the world's a cess pit.
Not so. we do not have a clue what true human nature is as we have not been afforded the opportunity to realise our potential. Instead we're caught in this unending loop of false and unnecessary conflict.
Excellent point-that is the rationale of people who don't or can't have a positive vision of the future, and just want to play the game by the rules they think are unchangeable. Isn't it a good thing hope springs eternal?

It's time for a paradigm shift all right, I do hope Bill and Kerry will consider this question the next time they speak to George Green.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:44 PM   #22
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
The day you cant let go of your LCD, and your X3, or whatever your material attachment may be, youre done for.
Hang on! Are you implying that one day people will have to simply let go of WORLD OF WARCRAFT?!?!? That is going way too far now!!
(No I do not play it. )
Old 09-20-2008, 12:33 AM   #23
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I've thought long and hard about this also, in several years, I read 50% of our population will be over 50 years old and most of whom will be living on social security.

I've also read that the underground bases are large enough to handle the population under 44 years of age, those above that age won't have a spot unless they are critically needed for the future of civilization...

So if this fake invasion happens and the younger population is shuttled off to shelters, leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves, will they kill us all off with Biological weapons? Nuclear fallout?

or just wait until we all kill each other?

will eliminating 60% of the population change the balance enough for the world to continue?

I can't wait until they open the shelter doors and find all of us from Project Avalon sitting outside playing checkers in the sunshine...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:43 AM   #24
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Rocky_Shorz,

Wouldn't it be far easier for the 'authorities' shuttle off the old and useless to these underground tunnels that everyone seems to be talking about. After all there is no (or very little) heavy manual work to be done as the tunnelling machine seems to do it all, and I imagine with all the technology around the rest of the work would be light; so I wiould tend to get the old, frail, disabled, even the downright ugly and do away with them / us out of sight and out of sound. That way there can be a master race, taller, stronger, faster, more beautiful to inherit the Earth.

Is'nt it just a lot easier that way?

Back to the farm.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I've thought long and hard about this also, in several years, I read 50% of our population will be over 50 years old and most of whom will be living on social security.

I've also read that the underground bases are large enough to handle the population under 44 years of age, those above that age won't have a spot unless they are critically needed for the future of civilization...

So if this fake invasion happens and the younger population is shuttled off to shelters, leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves, will they kill us all off with Biological weapons? Nuclear fallout?

or just wait until we all kill each other?

will eliminating 60% of the population change the balance enough for the world to continue?

I can't wait until they open the shelter doors and find all of us from Project Avalon sitting outside playing checkers in the sunshine...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:50 AM   #25
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve,

I spent three months traveling around Brasil and loved it...

well they wouldn't need everything they've built and stored in the facilities if that is what they are planning.

I was thinking it could fit into the Alien agenda to ship away everyone strong enough to stop them while they took over the planet...

When everyone came out, the changes would already be done...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote