Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Communities: Some things to have in mind

I would like to give a couple suggestions that you in turn may want to consider:

1 - These communities should obviously not be mentioned in public as there will be people who would like to know about these communities (and not the kind of people you would want knowing about it, to put it like that)

2 - The Size of the communities should be rather small as large communities will easily be detected, it is better with many small groups spread around and any detectable equipment should be avoided (radios, phones, and any other transmitters / receivers that can be located by unwanted people)

3 - Open areas should also be avoided, for obvious reasons it's better to be situated in woods/jungles/mountain areas than flatlands with little vegetation - also, higher lands would be recommended as lower lands could experience flooding among other things which some signs are indicating.

4 - Great care should be taken when it comes to considering and selecting people to be part of these groups - the best advice would be to only have people whom you'd trust with your life so to speak

That's some things that I think is important, at least I am following these guidelines myself when it comes to this. I've lived several years in Latin Americas now as that is where I've been guided to be and found to most likely be the most safe place to stay. This information has not only been "revealed" to me through physical sources/contacts and research, but also through spiritual means.

We are some people here in Argentina as well working with these things but little can be said about where we will be located etc for security reasons. Other people should also take care when it comes to providing such information through internet communication as most things are monitored, the best thing is to meet the people you have in your group or plan to have in your group in person and discuss such matters privately.

If anyone have more suggestions to add to this that they feel is important feel free to do so.

Good luck and blessings,
-Edward Alexander
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Default Re: Communities: Some things to have in mind

mainly a matter of opinion but for the record anything put online is recorded & saved. I recall the gov. revealing to the public a few years back that they can remotely install software via satellite into any cell phone at fractions of a cent which can then activate the mic even if the phone is off & pick up many words
spoken in the vicinity, no jk; ROVIR bug i believe it was tagged.

Intuition can also say a lot, i recommend following intuition over other people's advice.

I kind of doubt though that to many people will be hired to "infiltrate" these groups though but i do see the logic. Its a slippery slope & a catch 22 IMO but at least we're making progress, kudos.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:48 AM   #3
Rich

In the alternative, consider a more open approach. It is hard to keep us secret and what are the options if confronted? I suggest Avalon be utilized even with local ads to network local communities that will begin programs completely in the open and with the idea that WE are the LEADERS, not the hiders!
My discussion groups conclude that it is better to begin thinking of establshing provisions for more than the "ground crew." What are the options--killing? That is what we are suppose to be ascending from.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:57 AM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
In the alternative, consider a more open approach. It is hard to keep us secret and what are the options if confronted? I suggest Avalon be utilized even with local ads to network local communities that will begin programs completely in the open and with the idea that WE are the LEADERS, not the hiders!
My discussion groups conclude that it is better to begin thinking of establshing provisions for more than the "ground crew." What are the options--killing? That is what we are suppose to be ascending from.
Hide out in the open.

The others will catch up...soon I hope.

JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:00 AM   #5
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

doesn't really make sense to say this on a public internet forum....?

also connecting with what Frosty said, everything on the internet is recorded, there was a discussion about this in one of my classes actually lol, a professor of mine came from a military family and shared quite a few interesting things about what he's heard about the military and our government...
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:39 AM   #6
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Yes that's pretty much what I said in my first post and thus the reason I posted it to make people think twice before posting sensitive material. There is no doubt this website is and will be heavily monitored considering what it, its owners and its users are involved with.

Putting out detailed information on who you are and where you are building your communities or where you'll be going to stay is basically an open invitation for anyone to infiltrate and spy on such sites and possibly do further actions to destroy and remove them if they consider it a possible threat.

Of course, what position you'd like to put yourself in is up to you, personally I know from experience that these guys are very interested in what we are trying to do - alone I've been monitored by CIA, NSA, Ministry of Defense, FBI, Army and Military, even the Vatican, as well as many large corporations and other institutions for different work I've been involved with.

I've had to move countries more than once to put it that way.

In all cases, best of luck to everyone, let's hope things work out fine and that we'll all be blessed

-Edward Alexander
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #7
Sunnely
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Communities: Some things to have in mind

as above so below. The monitors are monitored.

Last edited by Sunnely; 09-16-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Sunnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #8
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.betterinbelize.com/affili...id_8_ADTRACKER
Quote:
I have to agree.
Been doing some safety net surfing looking at communities and the best I have discovered on apperance is-

http://www.betterinbelize.com/affili...id_8_ADTRACKER

On the surface this looks fantastic a little help digging deeper would be great!
cant seem to add the link correctly need help never added a link before

Last edited by shaundelear; 09-16-2008 at 01:13 PM. Reason: cant insert link
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:20 AM   #9
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

This , in my opinion, is the wrong way to think.
Being secret or private is not the answer.
Rising up in great numbers and living the love & truth is the answer.
So forget the governental paranoia!
They are nothing compared to all of the people rising up in mass.

"We shall speak truth loudly and proudly for all to hear and this will squash the darkside like a bug!" hehehe

Ampgod

PS. This one is for the dark faction of the US government...
My name is Brad and I live in Glendora, Callifornia 91741...
Now come and get me you worthless Neocons!

Last edited by Ampgod; 09-17-2008 at 09:28 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:10 AM   #10
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I totes agree great post
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:34 AM   #11
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

It is different for each person.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote