Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 08:56 PM   #126
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
You can check how it went in Iceland few months ago.

You can also take a look how things went on with Katrina (they send out the army, gather people at a central location and provide food rations ... I believe it was some stadium with Katrina). Only this time it will be the already prepared FEMA camps.

It greatly depends on which country you are talking about. USA & UK in my opinion are the countries that are least able to cope with any kind of breakdown... while third world countries are used to growing their own food and getting by without much money or modern tools and are much less dependent on the banks.
Well, what did happen in Iceland? It seemed all rather doable. Riots, yes, but no extreme violence.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #127
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra: Yes of course it is doable. I am speaking only about the first month after the collapse. Nobody has went in modern times further than that. Things get usually resolved by then from external forces (Iceland got a bailout from the IMF and Katrina survivors were relocated to other areas of the country).

I actually lived through the collapse of Yugoslavia (took us to about point 8 in the list bellow) and have some idea of how things go on in such instances, even though I was only 10 years old at the time. It always starts with the banks

What should be realized is that the collapse doesn't happen in one day. It is a slow and painful process. This is how I envision it in a let's say certain european country:

0 day
1) Several banks collapse
2) Loads of people going at the banks but no money to be had

14 days
3) The government steps in and gives 20% of anyone's savings at the bank
4) The government says everything is ok and the rest of the banks ensure people it really is
5) 30% of the people are sent on forced vacation or simpy laid off as companies collapse

30 days
5) All the banks collapse, taking the government with them
6) Stores with food are 80% empty, its hard to come by with anything
7) Everything is rationed.. you must wait 3 hours to buy stuff (especially gas). Electricity is rationed as well
8) The borders to neighbouring contries close up

In the past around here external forces usually solve the problem. A new government is installed with a change of communism into democracy sending the angry riots at home or the IMF sends a bailout load of money or the country receives external humanitarian help. So i have no idea what happens when there is no external help on the way. and countries fall like dominoes one by one... I can only imagine from there on

40 days
9) Increased confrontations between the collapsing police forces & hungry gangs
10) Major increase of crime and violence on the streets. The government desperately calls for people to remain calm
11) Stations are set up all over the country by the army where rations of bread & water is provided
12) More and more people take to the streets

50 days
13) The government, if it has not fallen already (if it has then an emergency governing body is in charge), is on the brink of losing total control
14) The army is called in and martial law is declared
15) People are kept at home with strictly need and emergency only passage through the streets
16) They are rationed food & water much like the scenes we see in african poor countries
17) Full blown revolution (it happened in most of yugoslavia). It either happens or things go directly to a fascist state.

Then I can only imagine at some point a fascist like state is declared with an authoritarian rule. Many die , some live... whoever lives is strictly controlled and sent to work for minimum wage. The system has suffered a great setback so most of the jobs have downgraded in complexity (if you were an architect of buildings you will be happy building cabins, if you were an IT engineer you may be asked to install PCs). Unemployment is in the 30-40% and people have hard time getting by basic life needs.

What this means is, storing up larger amounts of food than 1-2 months is useless. Nobody is going to leave you alone in your cozy home for longer than that.. whatever the scenario.. Once the gangs find out you have a large supply of food you are toast. There are two points of focus:

a) Noticing the first signs and relocating if possible
b) Having enough resources to live through the first shocks of disoriented masses of people trying to find some food

Last edited by TheChosen; 02-22-2009 at 09:41 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #128
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

You got MY attention Chosen....

Should i freak out now, or yesterday?

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #129
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Here we go. Thanks TheChosen. We need a thread that is concerned with that topic I think.

Excellent blueprint. The next question is, where does the next generation step in and save the film.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #130
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

That would be yesterday piers . I am beating myself over for not buying gold when it was about 700$ at the end of november last year. I actually called up the guy and had it agreed but then things got in the way and I delayed it. Now it's 1000$ and the dollar is stronger.. and all my money is in euros.. so the next point of entry may be april (march should experience the next wave of financial distress and market drops).. hopefully people will have to sell gold bringing the price down.

But its not so bad as it seems, I think we still have few more months until the possibility of irreversible collapse happens. Right now even if some countries collapse, they will be bailed out by the IMF or other heavy weights long before things can get out of control.. thats why the necessary thing right now is to have food only for about a month (its not such a huge deal anyway.. few cans of tuna and corn can do the job .. better be safe than sorry) ... some real paper cash under the mattress is also advisable.. in case the banks get blocked for a week or two.

I know for most people this seems like science fiction but as I already said I lived through it once already. I remember the boom years of yugoslavia when we had LOADS of money, extremely modern and high quality society and anything remotely resembling trouble was unthinkable of. But I then remember the gas rations, the empty shelves in the supermarket nearby, the lines of people trying to buy bread and the worthless money paper losing 99% of value in one month due to hyper inflation.. and of course the closed banks making lots of people lose their entire life savings (I think the government gave it to them after 15 years in small packages). I was lucky that our republic didn't face revolution... but I remember the thousands of refugees from Croatia that escaped and came to our country...

Do not worry though, this is what we came for after all. To enter into the new world ... but as always, for the new to emerge the old must die. Don't fight it, just make sure you are best prepared to ride it

Czymra: I don't know where we step in and save the day. I think it may be more energetic than physical. We can't face them and fight them with their tools. If we are indeed headed for a pole shift then the only important thing is staying alive (but avoiding getting chipped) and riding it so when we are on the other side we can lead whoever survives into the new era of heightened consciousness.. As much as I am a fighter I believe the smart thing to do would be to avoid direct physical confrontation. Awareness is the key , the more awareness people have the more their plan is delayed... the more our consciousness is increased.

Last edited by TheChosen; 02-22-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #131
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, now I'm ready to sink my teeth in it.... no wait... I don't have any cans!
Old 02-22-2009, 10:32 PM   #132
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

I really resonate with TheChosen's last paragraph!

However, interesting starting places for those in the UK who want to compare The Chosen's list of stages in social breakdown with what our legislators have planned for:
1. the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 (where the only piece of legislation it does not supercede is the 1998 Human Rights Act)
2. Defra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Contingencies_Act (OK so it's wikipedia but I find legalese as foreign as French!)

www.defra.gov.uk/foodrin/foodspon/default.htm

Piers, didn't you used to be a lawyer?

Please note UK legislators and PTB are not necessarily the same thing!

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:42 PM   #133
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Delphi,

Yeah, I was a solicitor till i saw the light....

I'll check this out (thanks for the post)...nice to know that the government call the CC Act "reassurance of systematic planning".....

The time may be coming for me to put my knowledge of the "system" to use....wasn't it Plato who once said "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is you end up being governed by your inferiors"...

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #134
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
You got MY attention Chosen....

Should i freak out now, or yesterday?

P.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #135
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I too resonate with theChosen. Awareness is the key. We have to remember that the realm of spirit is where is starts from. Working from within is the best way to ensure our freedom. We need to change things from within and the outside world will be different. The more we agree with this world being as it is the more we fool ourselves. The whole world is within each of us. If everyone on this earth would sit and meditate for a month when we would open our eyes our surroundings would be completely different. We are much more than our bodies and minds. We are souls of extraordinary power which have been appended a meat body and made to believe that this is all we are.
The real challenge comes from within not from without.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #136
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I too resonate with theChosen. Awareness is the key. We have to remember that the realm of spirit is where is starts from. Working from within is the best way to ensure our freedom. We need to change things from within and the outside world will be different. The more we agree with this world being as it is the more we fool ourselves. The whole world is within each of us. If everyone on this earth would sit and meditate for a month when we would open our eyes our surroundings would be completely different. We are much more than our bodies and minds. We are souls of extraordinary power which have been appended a meat body and made to believe that this is all we are.
The real challenge comes from within not from without.

Kindness
mudra
Ho'oponopono away!
Old 02-23-2009, 12:08 AM   #137
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I believe they will try to drive as many as possible to the large urban centers If martial law is declared they will be there within 24 hours you wont have 30 days it will be fast and quick they will not give you any time to plan so plan now . Your best bet is to get out of the cities to rural locations they are less concerned about those areas the the big urban areas If a bank holiday is declared you will have 3 days to get out take what ever you can and leave . By now you should have had a plan as to where your going and what your taking these three Videos are explaining what is going on from an insiders point of view many troops from the U. S. will not participate in this as they have issues on firing on Americans thus the need for foreign troops on U.S. soil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Yve...CFF167&index=0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTQBI...CFF167&index=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ_DE...CFF167&index=2
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:35 AM   #138
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Here's a cheery thought, if this happens as above some of us only have a few months left here on this planet
Maybe now is the time to do that thing you always wanted to do.
I always wanted to see Egypt but I guess that's not going to happen now, oh well maybe next time round
Old 02-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #139
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
I really resonate with TheChosen's last paragraph!

l
So do I.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #140
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I believe they will try to drive as many as possible to the large urban centers If martial law is declared they will be there within 24 hours you wont have 30 days it will be fast and quick they will not give you any time to plan so plan now . Your best bet is to get out of the cities to rural locations they are less concerned about those areas the the big urban areas If a bank holiday is declared you will have 3 days to get out take what ever you can and leave . By now you should have had a plan as to where your going and what your taking these three Videos are explaining what is going on from an insiders point of view many troops from the U. S. will not participate in this as they have issues on firing on Americans thus the need for foreign troops on U.S. soil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Yve...CFF167&index=0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTQBI...CFF167&index=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ_DE...CFF167&index=2
We are being told that a lot is going on behind the scenes... I just wonder if ordinary people in The USA have noticed anything...I guess if sth is going to begin it will begin in USA. So far it seems to be quiet in the part of Europe where I live....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #141
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

There's a lot of talk of it going on - martial law and so on. Sometimes I wonder if TPTB are just trying to get us used to the idea that it's going to happen.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #142
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Do not also forget the possibility that the crisis is overhyped and the populace is put into great fear so they can be more accepting of the radical changes such as huge bailouts and bank nationalisations.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #143
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090223...e-6323e80.html

A UK policeman's view of anticipated demonstrations during the 'summer of rage'. Apparently 'known activists' are going to find it easier than usual to persuade the discontented to take to the streets, especially for the G20 meeting in April.

And if/when the demonstrations take place, the media will focus on the violence/number of arrests, not on the issues that have brought the people out.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #144
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Do not also forget the possibility that the crisis is overhyped and the populace is put into great fear so they can be more accepting of the radical changes such as huge bailouts and bank nationalisations.
Most important quote of the day!
Old 02-26-2009, 12:59 PM   #145
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

The info on this site may come in handy for the worse case scenario:
Urgent - National Emergency Leading To Martial Law

(read every word and scroll down
it could mean your life)

Months ago all the elements were in place for Martial Law in America. The secret FEMA army with Foreign troops were ready, internment camps manned and all legal preparations made including the powerful Directive 51. The plans, however, changed as our controllers elected to loot the country and implode the dollar to cause mass chaos and riots so the average person would ‘beg’ for Martial Law’ as a protection… a technique that’s worked in many countries. This would minimize revolt and civil war. Martial Law plans are still quite alive. Even during the ‘bailout’ lootings Mr. Bush threatened Congress with full Military Martial Law before sundown if the bill wasn’t passed. The ‘behind the scenes’ schemes are from our controllers who have countries and world leaders dancing like puppets on strings. They are the ‘Globalist’s’ who possess nearly all the world’s real wealth. They are elite Bankers and maneuver world events, commodity prices, stocks, start and end wars, etc. like chess pieces. Most folks don’t believe such a small powerful group exists since nationalism blinds us to see from a perspective outside our own borders. What’s happening is worldwide!

Economies (currencies) hold countries and the world together (watch ‘Money as Debt’ and ‘700 Billion is Nothing’ on this site). America’s financial recovery is impossible and even Congress was informed last March of impending total financial collapse. In that ‘secret’ meeting they were informed of 9 things. Most important to us was the U.S. economy would begin outward degeneration in Fall which it did October 1st with Mr. Paulson’s actions. Worst, however, was the collapse of the American economy around February 2009. With a bankrupt country which can’t pay any governmental services (except Military) or entitlements our country will become something never remotely imagined by most. Martial Law will be implemented as a result of bank and food store runs, mass panic, looting and all the other horrors of a collapsing society.

I hear folks being optimistic about a ‘new’ president but really, nothing has changed at all. Just a new puppet on the same strings. Our personal savings, retirements and worth is eroding to nothing. The Globalist’s are crashing our dollar to ZERO, the FEMA army is ready, the death camps are operational, massive numbers of foreign troops are here NOW and willing to do anything they are told, our borders are Militarized, people are disappearing and “the rule of law” is long gone! Please take action NOW!

*Prepare for the national emergency that will result in a deadly panic and chaos unknown in America. This will lead to brutal and controlling Martial Law very soon! It will result from the planned economic collapse. You must get ready!

*America will fall in spite of the gross denial of most citizens. This has been in the works for years. An administration transition means nothing. The bottom line agenda is the same.

*Military oppressors are ready. Control zones are in place. Many thousands of attack helicopters are on standby. How will this effect your life? What should you do? How can you survive it? What to do when your home is searched?

*You need to understand what’s happening and what you need to do when the deadly crisis hits our country. Martial Law is as certain as gravity. Prepare for Military rule… it will change your life overnight so will you be ready??

Please take the time to prepare for the coming changes and Martial Law in your world. Learn what to do and what you need to survive the "transition" under which you're going to live. It isn’t complicated but ‘must’ be prepared for.

I'll will tell you:

* What to do when Society degrades to riots, food and bank runs, etc.
* How to be left alone when others panic * What to do in Martial Law
* What decisions to make to survive the coming chaos * How to deal with controlling Military and looters during Martial Law * What to buy at the grocery store immediately and how much you will need because if you don't have it in early Martial Law you'll starve

Please take the time to prepare for the coming changes and Martial Law in your world. Learn what to do and what you need to survive the "transition" under which you're going to live.

I'm Harold Williams and I have spent my life actively serving in the military and years following the changes in this country. I want to teach you how to survive Martial Law. Use the short time left to learn how to protect you and your family with vital information in this book. I will give you all the information to prepare for Martial Law. Updates emailed as new information develops about changing events.

http://www.survivemartiallaw.com/
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #146
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry about that. Didn't see the price tag.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #147
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

Someone emailed me this article on Fox News. It could be relevant if the event predicted is a mass solar ejection.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478024,00.html
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #148
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My mind is so suspicious nowadays, I saw that and straight away thought "Maybe they are using that as a cover to test out HARRP"
I blame you lot
Old 02-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #149
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm... I wonder what`s going to happen and if the recall of Panasonic's world wide employee`s are related to this . Word has it that all employee`s with the exception of Australia , New Zealand, North America and Western Europe are to be back in Japan by September of this year.The company fears an outbreak of influenza, especially BIRD FLU (hmm...)The order covers employees in Africa, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Russia,South America and Asia, excluding Singapore.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #150
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Got all my money out of the bank today (except for some change for everyday needs). Not too much but not too little either. I got a real BAD feeling when I did it. They didn't like that one bit.. it was as if I had asked them to give me their blood... it's MY money after all... or is it? With only 3% of hard currency in the system its no wonder that even a relatively small amount like mine made them look at me like that. I am thinking many people are doing just the same and they are having trouble providing all this hard cash.

Anyway I think the system has reached a point where this is a necessary precaution. Those that listened already to George Green's latest update would agree. I'd advise to take out at least 50-70% out of the bank just to be safe on both ends... so if the bank holidays strike you don't have to spend days of agony not knowing if your life savings are gone... not to mention that with hard currency in your pocket you could make a crucial move and relocate if things started getting real bad in your immediate surroundings. Another important point is that with the banks out of order... for a major currency like the EURo the demand would skyrocket.. so you could buy stuff with a much lower price. Desperate people left with only 50EUR in their pocket and a nonfunctional ATM will do pretty much anything to get their hands on real money so they can buy food from whatever shops that are still left in the system.

I still remember the days of the breakup of yugoslavia when everyone who had money in the bank lost 100% of them (got them only 10 years later and a certain percent only). I then moved to the Czech Republic and was astonished to see that people actually kept their money into the bank... It took me 2 years to build enough confidence to put mine there as well.. but the time has come to play it safe again.